Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SpOoKy DeCorAtinG For HaLLoWeeN

Posted by paya10shn 4 SD (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 26, 07 at 13:04

How do you decorate for this spooky time of year? I could'nt wait to get it all up. I just love this time of year. Hubby and I try to add something wickedly scary to the yard or porch each season. I am thinking this year I will try and make some mummy's and put in the yard.
The front porch!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It look's so spooky when the wind blow's it..

We add scary sounds at night, and have a tombstone luminated on the garage door.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SpOoKy DeCorAtinG For HaLLoWeeN

Hi Paya! Your decorations look great! Unfortunately for me, my hubby doesn't get into holidays too much. :( So the best I have is the lighted window decorations. You'll have to let us see how the mummies turn out!
Karen

o
RE: SpOoKy DeCorAtinG For HaLLoWeeN

I know what you mean! My hubby could live without all the "stuff" as he calls it too.. But I just cant help myself. I just love to decorate!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Paula

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here