Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is there going to be a tomato only swap this year?

Posted by maricybele 8 (hassanz@pacifier.com) on
Mon, Sep 7, 09 at 13:28

Would like to join a tomato only or tomato pepper only swap this winter if there is one again. Does anyone have the name of the annual rr so I can get on the list with the host/hostess.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is there going to be a tomato only swap this year?

HI there!

I hosted the Totally Tomatoes swap by the Incredible Edibles group in January. I started sign ups I think at the end of November or early December?
I did it for the first time this past January and had a VERY successful turn out. I think I had almost 50 participants, and had a great turn out of some nice seeds.

If you are interested, send me an email. I should be doing it around the same time again

Christy

o

There is a tomato and pepper swap on the Tomato Forum you might want to chek out.
Alana

o

I was in on the tomato swap and it was great. You can almost count on every kind of swap you can think of LOL when things wind down outside. Prob. around Oct. Nov. Things will get going and then it is gangbusters until about March/April/May.

HOpe to see ya.

Nichol

o

• Posted by sunnyk Z6 SW Coastal CT (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 8, 09 at 21:53

Oooo...I can't wait for the Totally Tomato Swap. I have been saving my seeds all season :)

Donna

o

You and me both Donna!!! I think I joined every tomato swap there was last season...there were some great ones and that was one of them!!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here