Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Open Pollinated tomatoes a 'Dozen Dozen'

Posted by northernmich 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 12, 07 at 14:16

The name of this swap is "Dozen Dozen" to indicate the number of trades. In theory, that would be 144 different varieties that one could get. If you dont have a dozen dont worry, join in any way. I hope that the spirit of helping is evident in this swap and in this forum.

The swap is open pollinated (no hybrids). Please send fresh seeds or at least label older ones.

I want to thank the many people I have done round robins with and the impact your gardening and seeds have been in my personal garden. I had a very frost free spring and was able to start plants early and transplant early, that led to having some of the nicest tomatoes in the county  I use raised-beds, grow from seed organically and live on the 45th parallel. I grew over 20 varieties and look to pass on some good seed and try some new.

Lastly, I am enclosing a link to the original exchange, please post there to join in. I will record names, nicknames and e-mails and generate them after the October 31 (tentative).

There are some notes and pictures.

Thanks, Earl (NorthernMich)

Here is a link that might be useful: Dozen Dozen sign up link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Open Pollinated tomatoes a 'Dozen Dozen'

I must admit this sounds like it could be fun! I will have to see what I can come up with : )
Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here