scenting the very air

a gardener's dream

Feathers, drifting lazily

touching down gently

chirping voices above

Laughter, echoing merrily

joyous music in the distance

gardening...one of God's gifts

This Round Robin will be all about Flowers, Feathers and Fun! Come join us, meet new friends and catch up with your old ones...everyone is welcome! The heated pool is open, there's burgers on the grill and season's last pool party is open!!

Here are the rules...(yes, even we need rules) 1\. As per GW rules, you must be at least 18 to play. 2\. Sign ups are until September 10th 3\. Your package must be sent either first class or priority mail with a confirmation number posted here on the forum. \*\*\*\*\*MAIL DATE SEPTEMBER 25\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\* 4\. You will be sending at least 3 different kinds of bulbs/seeds 5\. You will be sending something that has to do with birds (birdhouses, chimes, garden stakes, birdnest, etc...however, we don't recommend sending live birds..."G") 6\. You will be sending something that's fun, funny or brings a chuckle to your RR partner (use your imagination, from being in this group, I KNOW you all have good ones!) 7\. Keep it inexpensive (we're not looking to do in anyone's piggy bank here) 8\. HAVE FUN!! After all, that's what's it's all about, right? \*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*

Comments (150)

• shadymeadow
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Wendy -

I emailed Misskimmie, but have not heard back from her either. I might be wrong, but I don't think she posted since signing up.

Ladygreensleeves and I have been in contact with each other. I will be sending her box early next week.

Sandy

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Dan, I emailed Pixie to let her know I would help her out for Oct. But, she doesn't have internet right now, and is right in the path of hurricane Ike, I haven't heard anymore yet since yesterday.

Just wanted everyone to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Tracy talked to her last night and hopefully will be able to get through today.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Vic ~ I give you permission to send me ANYTHING you want too... LOL ! Just kidding... LOL! Seriously tho, I'm not kidding... LOL If you call your local starbucks they will save milkjugs for you, I literally with one trip picked up over 200 jugs. They say they go thru over 6-10 jugs an HOUR!!! Also, they give away coffee grounds for free too if you are one of those that add them to lasagna beds or to amend soil etc etc..They actually call that Grounds for the Garden. :)

There is no way I COULDN'T manage to fit seed collecting into my daily life.. I'm wayyy too addicted to this!

Sandy ~ I guess we'll leave it up to Linda to decide on a timeframe to 'wait' to see if she shows up? Linda? Maybe she's just out of town or something.......

I'm supposedly super-cleaning the kitchen today... cleaning out cabinets, wiping them down, tossing LOTS of out of date bottles and stuff that have hidden behind the 'good stuff'... but yet the strangest thing keeps happening... I keep finding myself mysteriously sitting in front of the computer! Dunno how that happens.......

Hugs,
    Wendy

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

LMAO Wendy, it is strange how that happens isn't it! I was just telling myself that I've got to get off my @$$ and get something done today, but then there was a new post, so I had to go read it, hmmm, I guess I can blame it on you this time! LOL
    And, just where are you going to PUT all those jugs this winter???? The problem here is that everything will get blown away! Do you do any indoor winter sowing? I'm trying to find out what I can do inside besides annuals....

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

*gigglin' evil'ly (somehow I don't think evil'ly is a word..) I know exactly what you mean.. I'm too curious to see what new thing has been written so I'm 'refreshing' the RR page all the time! :P

This past season I just put them all around the outer edge of the property line. Nothing bothered them, the trees gave them enough protection from wind I guess. Slowly moved them more into part sun as they grew. Rabbits found my lettuce and cabbage so I moved those but they left all my flower plants alone.. amazingly!

This year I'll be at my mom's house and I have NO clue what I'll do with them... There's 3 garden beds that I'd planned to clean out for actual veggie use etc next season, I guess I'll stash them there.. my only worries are the way too curious dogs we have.. .they sure do love chewing on milk jugs.. *sighh I guess I'll try to put up some cheapo short fencing around them .. it will be an adventure I'm sure.. and one I will no doubt be posting in the forums as the dogs continue to ruin my gardening dreams! lol

I've also been pretty crafty about snatching the plastic flat trays from the grocery store that I'm guessing stored bread... I always drive behind the grocery stores and malls and see what the stores have tossed outside. :P Those were great to move batches of jugs at a time!

Nyah Nyah.. MADE YA LOOK! LOLLLLLL

Hugs,
    Wendy

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

wendy,
    I emailed Kim and asked her to contact you, let me know if she does or doesn't!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

okie dokie :)

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

DANG IT WENDY!! LOL

But, that's ok....HAH! Made you look too!

Ok, this time I am REALLY going to go do something!

• ladygreensleeves
    15 years ago

I get a rare day of sitting and reading the posts today as we are having the master bath redone today. The shower has been needing to be replaced and a contractor gave us a good price for it and redo the floor and walls to, so they are redoing the entire bath....yeah!!!

I was wondering if you guys when you save you milk jugs from home do what I do. As soon as they are empty fill them with water and use that to water your plants with(dont rinse them).The small amount of milk that is left leaves behind trace amounts of vitamin D and others as well as other nutrients. My houseplants and all the ones outside love it. And you can also dampen a cloth and wipe down dusty leaves of houseplants to make them shine with it as well.

Vic, sorry I forget that the little ones are still afraid of bugs and such. Mine are alot older and want to make pets out of everything....bugs,lizards,rats,snakes,rabbits,you name we have had it at one time or other. We currently have 1 dog and 4 cats and I foster kittens and sometimes puppies for the ASPCA. And it's not uncommon for the neighbors to bring me litters from ferals that need bottle fed or even baby oppossums,squirrels,and baby birds.
    Oh and thanks for posting the delivery confirmation # here for your box. I totally spaced on that one.

Wendy, your not the only one who has learned about those bread trays now....they are great for carring alot of things,pots,seed trays,jugs. Makes moving mass amounts of seedlings and plants alot easier. And great in the greenhouse too as your "shelve" since they have holes water soil falls on thru to the ground.

Well back to cleaning....bleeeeaaakkkkk!!!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

hehehehe! You must be home during the day like me... I have just finished folding 4 loads o' laundry, scrubbed the shower/tub/toilet and now I'm about to start on the floor... but yea.. I had to look! LOL At least my man'll be happy the shower's clean! Poor guy.. he has to put up w/ so much of my gardening obsessions which equal to neglect of such things as shower scrubbing..lol When I was winter-sowing I don't think we ate at the kitchen table for over a month cuz I had allllllllllllllllll my stuff spread out all over it!! Heck I even wheeled my smaller plastic wheelbarrow in the kitchen filled w/ soil. LOL He really does put up w/ so much!:D He deserves a prize... maybe I'll actually shave my legs finally... LOL

*giggle giggle SNORT!

~Wendy

• ladygreensleeves
    15 years ago

yea....Im home all the time....just got done cleaning the front bath...after the 20 yr old stepdaughter was suppossed to have done it a couple of days ago....uuummm no that didnt happen and Im po'ed.

I have a screened in porch that is my personal planting paradise. If you can find the table out there your doing good....lol.It's covered with various pots of starts of this and that. My potting bench is out there as well along with the priorty boxes and newspaper for shipping the plants, my tackle box of seeds stay inside in the AC. And I have been collecting seed too. My Japanese Morning glories are seeding now,moon vine,and cypress vines. I also have several plants hanging from hooks out there. And I hang plants from plants....lol.

UUmmmm....shaving the legs huh....are you trying for dinner out tonite too.....giggle

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

wendy,
    Kim will be getting in touch with you. She sent me an email..."S"

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

canyonwind/annie's doesn't have an email address. Can you get in touch with her and have her send me some ideas?

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

yep..I can do that!

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Proudgm...Becky,

I have always gotten emails direct through Garden Web...just changed it so you can see it on "My Page"! I will email you!

Nikkineel...Nikki,

Sent you an email last Tuesday. Still have not heard from you and noticed that you have not posted since partners were announced. Hope all is well. Touch base when you get a chance! I need your address!

Thanks much!

Annie

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Annie, I'll try to get in touch with Nikki..."putting on Sherlock HOlmes hat"

• misskimmie
    15 years ago

Wendy,

You have mail.

kim

• paradise_acres
    15 years ago

Wow Lisa! We received a box CHUCK full of fun things for the garden! Thank you!!

2 bird plates
    2 suet blocks
    a set of garden tools
    Garden Friends sign
    3 balloon flower roots
    and bird attracting seeds galore....
    Blue GLobe thistle
    Giant Red Celosia
    Yvonnes Salvia
    Columbine
    Blk hollyhock
    Sundown ECH
    Teddy Bear sunflowers
    Sweet Dreams Coreopsis
    Pink Hollyhocks

and yes, we can't forget the fun long nosed pink bird... LOL...

Had him sitting on the hottub as we unpacked the box.....Jake, our yellow lab sure got his tail in a bunch... his hair stood up, back legs shaking... tail pointing and whoa did he bark at that pink goggle bird :) Too funny!

The google bird comes in parts -- we plan to attach him to a post and 'plant' him in the garden -- can't wait to hear the bark and see the legs shake as Jake playfully hops down to the garden to see what the frogs are up to! ... can just see the South Dakota wind blowing his bobbly head and legs around as Jake pops his head into the flowers :)

Thanks again Lisa!

Linda your box is getting fuller! :)

Is it Spring YET? Happy Gardening all! Jay & Rhonda

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Wow! What a great box! I can just see that bird getting Jake all riled up. Great job Lisa!

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Wow! What a great box! I can just see that bird getting Jake all riled up. Great job Lisa!

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Becky (Proudgm)...sent you an email last night. Please let me know that you received.

Nikki (Nikkineel)....sent you two more emails this morning (one through GW).

Lisa, a super box for Jay and Rhonda...The pink google bird...to darn funny!!! Enjoy!!!

Annie

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Hey all, I am so sorry that I have been out of touch. I am finally getting caught up with the posts and email. Annie and Linda, I have emailed you both. Sorry to put you to so much trouble. I have been in contact with Carol during the week. She gave me the "loves everything" all clear for me to pack away! I'm really looking forward to this swap! Jay and Rhonda - looks like you are going to have a great time growing all those seeds from Lisa. Nice box!! I hope everyone has a great weekend. Nikki

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Jay and Rhonda,

I'm glad to hear that your box made it to your home safe and sound, I was concerned about the birdie dessert plates. I didn't know if I put enough bubble wrap.

I'm sorry the google bird was out of his package, I couldn't fit him in with his packaging. They show it attached to a tree on the package but I'm sure that a post will work too.

Good luck growing everything.

For everyone else,

I will tell you all now about the item that I couldn't fit in. I found at my local nursery, a huechera BROWNIES! how funny is that. It would have been perfect in a box for Dan with all his brownie talk.

I have it offered on the plant exchange now because I really don't need another huechera.

I'm off to do the dreadful deed of cleaning the house.

Have a great day everyone
    Lisa

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Lisa, I love that box that you sent to Jay and Rhonda! The google bird is hillarious. I jsut saw the brownie heuchera for the first time last night. I was chatting with a friend of mine and she showed it to me. It is adorable. Happy housecleaning! I have been disinfecting my house all week. One of my kids is sick and I am trying to keep it from spreading to the other 4. Wish me luck! :o)

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Proudgm...Becky, I received your email. Sent you off an email this morning!

Nikkineel...Nikki, I received your email as well. Sent you off an email.

Becky and Nikki, if you do not receive, let me know!

Thanks much!

Annie

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

has everyone gotten in touch with everyone?? If not, please let me know!

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Carol contacted me and is working on my box, and I've almost got Deb's ready to go out.

On another note, has it been decided who is hosting next month's swap? I'm not going to be able to host/participate in October, and I think Vic is going to host. I'm not sure though.

-Dan

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Hi Dan! I read on another list that Vic is going to host for October. I'll be happy to assist if needed. Vic, since neither of us have hosted, maybe we can do it together? Let me know. I'm hoping to have Carol's box out by midweek. Nikki

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Jay and Rhonda, what a great box!

I am going to be the co-host with Pixie, she still does not have internet right now so it will be a little bit before we post the swap, I'm going to send Tracy my ph.# to pass on to her so we can discuss it. But, we still have plenty of time for that....

NOW, I got my box yesterday, sorry, I just didn't have time to post.

Regina/ladygreensleeves sent me:
    a Huge amaryllis bulb
    some paperwhite bulbs
    crocosomia bulbs (red)
    seeds:
    clematis purple and no id (been wanting these)
    cypress vine red
    beauty berry purple and white
    japenese morning glories
    siberian iris 'Ceasars Brother"
    and....
    a picture frame flower pot
    a grape hyacinth and a crocus grow kit (comes with their own little pots to plant in)
    a mini hummer feeder and food for it
    a cute wire bird on a spring (I can't describe it so here's a pic)
    and some hard candy

Thanks Regina!!

{{gwi:1300683}}

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Oops, sorry Nikki, I didn't see your post when I posted (sometimes it takes an hour for me to actually get the post done in between other things lol)
    Pixie is still going to host, and I am going to help her out, but thanks so much for offering!!
    Vic

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Vic, thanks to you and Pixie for taking over the October swap! I love halloween, and know this is going to be a fun one for sure, but between having to monitor my health a bit closer now and getting Paula moved into the house, I don't think I could've given it the attention you all deserve! But don't worry, we'll pop our heads in from time to time to see what you hooligans are up to!
    This is Paula's final week at the New York DMV, and as luck would have it, she's fighting a cold while getting everything packed and ready to move. She's nervous about the move (who wouldn't be???), but also glad to be doing it. I'm just going to be happy to have her full time, knowing my home is HER home!
    And now, I'm off to sort seeds! There's a great seed swap going on that Linda clued me in on (the Back to School 2008 Seed Swap), and I'm hoping to send at least 100-150 packets of seeds. But, before I can do that, I've got to sort out what I've got! Know what I mean Vern? hehehe Then, after getting that done, I'll post on my trade page what I've got available for you all to scramble over!
    Yesterday, I was out walking in the rain and "found" a bunch of purple coneflowers, and I just "happened" to have a paper sack with me. So, of course, I filled it and brought plenty of seeds home! Those are still drying out, so they won't be going to the seed swap. Anyone want some? If so, TEMPT me!!! (evil grin)

Everyone have a great week!!!!!

-Dan

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Morning all! Hope you all had a good weekend.
    I got home Saturday and my box was there! WOW!!!!!
    debya/Deb sent me:
    a beautiful jade green tin pot decorated with ferns
    Plants: red magic day lily & bird's nest
    Book - Herbal remedies for Dummies (which I've already started reading)
    (1) Impatiens Egg plant - so cute, it's shaped like a little egg and they grow out of it.
    A bird feeder
    (1) pack of Anti-Stress Bath soak (plan on trying out on my worst day this week. :) )
    Bulbs:
    Yellow Iris
    Lt. Purple/Bearded Heirloom (couldn't read the last part)
    Asiatic lilies
    white tulips
    PLUS an entire box of seeds! Yes guys, there must be over 100 seeds! Lots of varieties. I'm having a ball looking them all up.
    Oh, and the sweetest thing! Intermingled between things and tissues were feathers! Blue, green, white, just beautiful little feathers! It was so sweet and just made me smile.
    Thanks SO MUCH DEB!!!!! It was a wonderful box!

Joan

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

Joan,
    I'm glad you liked the box. I had fun putting it together for you! The feathers are from my pet birds! I had to include some, after all this is a "Flowers, Feathers and Fun" swap! ;)
    I remember writing that the Iris is an heirloom (very old, fragrant- light purple drenched in 'tea' brown, yellow. Very different!)

Deb

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

ok, I just looked up a japanese morning gory!
    They are SO cool looking!!
    I hope mine grow!

Suze, your box will be going this week hehehe!

Kathy, how are things going with the van?? Did you have fun with the GWers?

Vic

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Oh Deb! That Iris sounds just beautiful! And these will be my very first irises! So excited. I've mostly just done veggies, annuals, & houseplants. I do have one bed of cannas. All you guys have bravened me up to try perennials & new things. Hope I don't kill them all!
    Lisa's box will go out tomorrow. I had a blonde moment and forgot to get her address! Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kathy - can't wait to hear about your weekend.
    Dan - those seeds you just "happened" upon wouldn't have involved a little side trip through a neighbors yard would they? :)

Joan

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Well, the van is still behaving... and it will for about 2000 miles. As we get closer to that time my nerves will get ragged, just waiting for the phone call or text (if I'm at work) telling me that the brakes have gone out yet again.With the problem it's having, we usually get about 2000 miles/two months out of them. This time WILL be the last one though. Us accepting it this time satisfies the Lemon Law for Oklahoma. When.. not if.. they go out this time, we will be making our claim under the law. Even if I have to hire a lawyer.

As far as meeting with the two GW'ers, that didn't happen. The one that had offered me a ride wanted to pick me up at 6 pm. I don't get off work until 6. Well, I'm scheduled until 6, depending on whether there's another cashier for them to get back there when I remind them of this at 5:45, it's been as late as 6:30- 6:45 at times before I could clock out. Then after spending all day grubbing with the plants, I wanted to take a fast shower and change out of my uniform. I had asked, since we weren't meeting until 7:30 and I know how to get to Lisa's house, if she could pick me up closer to 7. She preferred to leave it at picking me up at 6, so I had to bow out, thanking her for her offer of a ride and offering apologies to the others. I felt bad about it. She was really kind to offer the ride, but I couldn't leave it arranged for her to pick me up at 6 when I know there is no earthly way I'm going to be home at 6.

So, I didn't get to meet anyone yet. I am going to see if I can at least do postage with Lisa for some of those wonderful yellow cannas she offered.

And I came home yesterday to a WONDERFUL surprise! I've really been down about the van and not being able to do any swaps lately. The new job is great and going almost frighteningly well. For some reason I seem to be very highly thought of not only with my dept and dept manager, but with the other managers, including the two co managers and the store manager. I had to come home early on Saturday with a migraine and Sunday when I got back I had everyone concerned about me. Yesterday the store manager, Pete, stopped me to make sure I was feeling better and to let me know how much they appreciate me. Ya know, we hear so many bad things about so many large companies. I know, WalMart has a really bad rep with their plants and customer service. Hopefully I'm doing my part to change that in this one. But I will say that if they all treat their employees the way I've been treated at this one.... well, it's really a wonderful place to work. To me the things and the way I do them are part of doing my job. More on that later. But they are all very appreciative of the work I do.

Back to my surprise... aside from the job going well, everything else has been a mess. The van, needing to still be cautious with money until we know what's going to happen with this van, getting the family use to me working again, my 15 yr old daughter having to babysit the two younger ones (yeah, no, I didn't expect ANY problems with my drama queen daughter being pressed into service as a paid babysitter for her brothers!)

So I've been pretty down. I came home yesterday to find two wonderful packages. Dan and Linda both sent me a cheer up package! Both STUFFED with seeds! Several that I've been wanting! I will grab the packages and list them after the boys get off to school. I just want to say THANK YOU and hopefully you two will know just how very much getting those packages have touched me. I've been feeling very disconnected with the group these last couple months due to not being able to join the swaps. Those packages reminded me that my GW family thinks about me and are concerned. You guys reminded me that I am part of this group and I have wonderful friends here :) Love you guys! ALL of you :)

Kathy

• misskimmie
    15 years ago

Calling shadymeadows. You have mail. I haven't gotten your e-mails. Please try again. KIm

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Kathy, you do NOT have to swap every month to be a part of the MNF family! I hope you never think that way again! We are always here for each other, good and bad times. I was MIA for MONTHS and still got welcomed back with open arms, that is what is so nice about the ppl here.

Vic

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

and now you have stuff to join in the seed swaps..."S"

• shadymeadow
    15 years ago

Misskimmie - Sent you an email.

Sandy

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Linda, you are always thinking aren't ya! :0)

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Lisa, your package went out today!
    Conf# 0306 2400 0003 0182 9967.

I really hope you like everything!

Joan

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Just fyi I've been in touch w/ all my 'peeps'.. hehe I know.. that was lameeeeeeee... being a feathers swap & all..

well the excitement this week has been a septic tank back up.. at least I think that's what it was. Not sure yet, still waiting on landlord & plumber. Basically if you drain the tub and/or run water in ANY sink or wash clothes, water comes bubbling out from under the toilet and floods the bathroom and hallway. Yes I learned that the hard way... BUT if you flush.. nothing awful happens (thank GOD!!) lol Couldn't wait til we moved oh no.. it had to happen NOW! ughh

How's everyone doin'? It's TOO quiet here!! (YELLIN' it LOUDLY!) :P

Hugs ya'll,
    Wendy

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

"YELLING BACK"...got some of the yard debrie cleaned up from the winds that swept through here. Our power didn't go out but both my brother in laws lost theirs for awhile.

I've been seed gathering and encouraging some flowers that havent' bloomed yet to get a move on (this involves me standing over them and saying "you guys better get a move on before the frost gets you!" Seems to be working, I saw two blooms on my cardinal climber.."L">

The boxes coming through to everyone have some good stuff in! Everyone is doing a great job. I'll be mailing mine out later today.

HOw is everyone else doing??

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

I am amazed at the friends I have here. I want to state that first and foremost. I am also in tears at the thoughtfulness, friendship and caring that has been shown to me. Dan, you are a wonderful friend for having thought of such a wonderful surprise and "cheer me up"!

I have gotten a package from Dan, Linda and one today from Vic. You guys have no idea just how much it has touched not only me, but Cliff and the kids as well.

From Dan I received:
    Shasta Daisy
    Musky Purple Columbine
    Mixed Datura
    Millet Grass- is this the tall one?
    Dianthus
    White Turtlehead- which has been on my wants list for some time and will be going in near my Snapdragons!
    and a wonderful note to cheer me up with smiley faces all over it :)

From Linda I received:
    Seed envelopes
    Purple/white datura
    New England Aster
    Larkspur- unknown color
    Yellow Bells Trumpet Bush
    Chinese Lanterns
    Mammoth Sunflower
    Snapdragons- Tall Deluxe Mix
    Zinnia- Lilliput- something I've been thinking about adding for a bit! :)
    Flower stickers!
    Bookmark with the sun and moon!How well my friends know me! For those that don't know, I am Wiccan and my guiding symbol is the Moon.
    and another wonderful cheer up note!

From Vicky:
    Charleston Gray Watermelon
    Jaradale Pumpkin- which I will have to look up, never heard of it
    Cilantro
    Pumpkin- Jack O' Lantern
    California Blackeyed pea
    Fennel
    Snapdragons- tall mixed
    Helianthus Microcephalus
    Hosta- Drk Green large leaved
    Black eyed Susan
    Queen Anne's Lace
    Dusty Miller- the boys will take this one from me, they ADORE Dusty Millers!
    Broom Corn- will be great for fall decorations next year!
    Cosmos- Single Sensation Mix
    Lufa gourd- I need more of these than the two I have now!
    Cleome
    Wild Sunflowers that grow all over where Vic lives :)
    Kale- Dwarf Blue Curled
    Spinich- Giant Noble
    Basil- Purple African
    Iris fan- no ID, unknown color
    Daylily fan- no ID unknown color- I enjoy surprises and can't wait to see what colors these are!
    A copper colored bird shaped decorative hanger with jacket hooks :)
    and another wonderful note reminding me of the wonderful things in my life to hold to when the world seems to be going nuts.

You guys are the most wonderful friends I could imagine! The generosity of this brings tears to my eyes :)
    Thank you so very much!!

HUGS,
    Kathy

• shadymeadow
    15 years ago

Your package is on it's way. Conf.# 0307 1790 0003 8423 1765.

Enjoy -
    Sandy

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Kathy, I'm glad we could brighten your day! I hope the plants made it ok, as you can see there was a delay in the mail : )
    Vic

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Wendy, you poor thing! You just can't get a break can ya!!
    Has he got it figured out yet?
    Vic

• ladygreensleeves
    15 years ago

Sandy...Thanks I look forward to seeing it arrive...drooling already.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Vic ~
    *whimpers..* no, not yet!! I'm thankful my mom's house is not too far away, been hauling the kiddos there for baths/showers..lol

Kathy you know we love ya! I know how it is to just feel like the blows just keep comin' at ya. It's nice to have some sweet surprises to bring a smile to your face and remind you what really matters :)

Hugs,
    Wendy