Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
candycow_gw

fall swap

candycow
17 years ago

i would like to hold a swap lets make it no more than 3 of one kind make it a anything swap (flowers veggis ect) sent seeds by the 20 of oct i have many great seeds to swap lets make this a huge swap email me at fallcreek5@aol.com

thanks

candy

Comments (35)

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    I would love to join, just send your address and I will get a nice fat envie out to you the first of oct.
    thanks for hosting
    michelle

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

i foret to say please send a bubble enve and please chip in on postage thanks and everyone have a great fall gardening day
    candy

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi oh come on where are all the swappers im honest and i have so many seeds to swap so far only one person has sighed up

• andrea81
    17 years ago

Sent you an email...
    Andrea

• dem_pa
    17 years ago

Add me to the list.

dem-pa

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

wont anyone sighn up for my swap i really want to host one i am honest i have traded with quite a few people already im here to stay

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Candy, I'd like to play in your swap. Please send me your snail mail address.
    Thanks
    BB

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Hi Candy, I'll play! Please e-mail me your address. Thanks for hosting.
    Deanie

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

i have email everyone that has posted here if you havent recieved it please email me at fallcreek5@aol.com thanks

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

I would like to play! Send me your address & I will get a package out to you asap! Thanks for hosting! MimiB1 (Brenda)

• millybug
    17 years ago

Hey Candy,
    If it isn't too late -- I would love to join.
    I have lots of good stuff to send & would love
    to trade too.
    millybug (Mildred)

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

millybug i sent you an email if you dont get it email me at fallcreek5@aol.com do you want to do a private trade to lmk
    candy

• beverlysc
    17 years ago

If there's time left, I'd love to get into this too. Please send addy... Thanks. Bev.

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Candy, I'll be sending you seeds the end of this week.
    BB

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

dem pa recieved your seeds today
    thanks

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Candy, just wanted to let you know that the seeds are on the way to your house.

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

bev your seeds were here yesterday there is still time for any one to send there seeds out i have recieved 3 traders seeds so far

• jas_il
    17 years ago

Candy, I would send my seeds this week.
    Thanks
    Jasmine

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

My seeds went out to you in the mail this morning. Please let me know when you receive them.
    Brenda

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    I sent my seeds off today.
    can't wait to see what I get
    thanks michelle

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

bogartbaby your seeds are here thanks
    so far i have recieved 5 traders seeds thanks
    candy

• millybug
    17 years ago

Hey Candy,
    My seeds went out today -- rain & all.
    We finally got about an inch & more to come!!!!
    millybug

• gardeningjunkie
    17 years ago

Hi, I just saw this and would like to join but my seeds probably wouldn't be there by the 20th even if sent them today.plmk
    gardeningjunkie

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    17 years ago

Hi Candy! Can I still join? I can mail my seeds to you tomorrow. If not, I'll understand. Please email me with your addy if it's OK! Thanks. - Lisa

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

lisa i sent you my addy if you didnt get it email me at fallcreek5@aol.com asap thanks
    candy

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

brenda your seeds came wensday
    wainting on more seeds when there are all here i will get them back out if any one has any wants post them here i will do what i can
    candy

• gardeningjunkie
    17 years ago

My seeds are going out today, be on the lookout!
    gardeningjunkie

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

michelle
    t

lisa
    sheela
    your seeds are here i think that is all of them ill try to get them out by monday
    candy

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

i mailed everyones seeds today if you get any dups im sorry at the end i grabbed a handful out of my stash bag and put them in everyones envies but i didnt look at what i put in just a little xtra i hope everyones happy i tryed my best
    candy

• dem_pa
    17 years ago

I received my seeds today. Thanks to everyone who participated and thanks to Candy for hosting and all the work it involved.

dem_pa

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Hi Candy
    Got my seeds yesterday! You did a great job, thank you for the extra's and for hosting.

• jas_il
    17 years ago

Thanks candy,
    got the seeds yesterday. Thank you for hosting the swap. It was great.

Jasmine

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    got the seeds yesterday
    thanks candy for hosting
    michelle

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    17 years ago

Hi Candy,

Just wanted to let you know I received your seeds and I really like everything! Thanks so much for all of your hard work - you did a great job! - Lisa

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

Candy,
    I was out of town from Wed., Nov. 1st to Sun., Nov 5th. Went to the post office this morning and was very pleased to see that the seeds had arrived. Thank you so much for hosting and thanks for such a great assortment of seeds. Happy Gardening. Brenda