Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
October Seeds & Stitches

Posted by gmom2-6boys mi z4-5 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 21, 10 at 14:34

OK.....I'm back and ready to roll.

October charm swap. 5" x 5" squares. 10 charms per person. 10 different patterns. Choose 1 or 3 persons to trade with. Sign ups open until October 10th. Charms mailed by October 20.

If you want to be part of this trade, sign up now.

gmom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: October Seeds & Stitches

***racing to the front of the line***

I'M IN FOR 3 PARTNERS!!!

o

'Sticking out foot, tripping Dan and moving to head of line"..I'm in for 3!

o

***grabbing Linda's ankle and throwing her behind me before jumping to the head of the line once again***

wow Linda, that cut on your forehead is gonna need stitches. want a brownie?

o

Dan and Linda don't fight for a spot we have plenty of space for everyone.

Anyone else ready for this trade.

I've almost run out of charms, so I need some more.

Have a great evening everyone.

gmom

o

Sounds like a charm!!! LOL
Okay, sign me up to swap with one person. Time for a few more charms. These charm swaps are always fun.
Jeanne

o

Gmom,

Sign me up for 3 - as long as we don't have to run! I was terrible in PE - but I'll happily climb a tree with a book:)
Thanks for allowing me to play - I AM good at taking turns:)

~Cindy

o

Hi Jeanne, glad to see you...and Cindy, welcome!.."handing out cups of tea and "it's a girl" grandmother chocolate cigars"

o

Sign me up to mail to 2 people. And hand me one of those it's a girl chocolate cigars Linda. :-) It's storybook time with my child will gabb more later.

Best to you,
Sandra

o

Please sign me up for 2 people also! Thanks, Melinda

o

bumpty bump bump

o

Thinks Linda,

I just back from another 3 day trip. Around the U P of Michigan for the color tour. We went to church on Sunday and never came home. I keep a bag in the car with cloths and cooler for food. We never leave the house without the camera equiptment. Great trip.

Linda bumped us up before I got the chance. Thanks.

Anyone out there that wants to join us, you still have time to sign up.

I,m hoping to send a holloween suprise with mine.

Have a great day!

gmom

o

Just finished cutting out my charms today. I have 1 small request - whoever ends up mailing to me please make sure there is no cat hair in the fabric. My son and I are allergic to cats and your help in keeping our home allergy free is greatly appreciated. Think I will make a plastic quilt template to go in with my charms. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Hello
I would like to play
I would like 3 partners please
I collect butterfly and flower fabrics. Just a hint.
Michelle

o

Good Evening everyone,

This is where we are on our swap list:
gmom
Dan-the-mailman
lindaruzicka
sandllapper rose
quiltpartner
quiltingfox
ilovefarac
micyrey

Did I miss anyone? Let me know if I did.
gmom

o
RE: October Seeds & Stitches-Cats

To all our seed stitchers,

If you have a cat in your house please post as to that. Then I'll make up a list so that we don't make things worse for Sandra.

You all have a great day.
Sharon

o

oh good heavens!! PLEASE don't match me up with Sandra! I have 9 cats and she'll be a mess!! ((HUGS)) to Sandra (minus the cat hair)

o

Hello
We have 2 cats but my stash is in plastic storage and I do try to keep the cats away from the fabric.
But I understand with extreem allergies the animals don't have to touch it.

o

I'm gonna have to drop out of the swap for this month due to some issues here at home. Sorry.
-Dan

o

Sorry was not meaning to cause a big fuss. My son and I have a SMALL allergy to cats, but it is not severe - we don't have to use an epi-pen or anything that drastic. If you have cats in your home and keep your fabric like Micyrey in plastic containers that should fine. I just got some fabric from Micyrey the other day and it did NOT cause me to have any allergy problems (LOL yes I smell my fabric when I get it - so I know whether I have to rewash it or not) and NO I did NOT have to re-wash her fabric - I put it straight away into my fabric stash tubs and it was totally fine.

The desk I use for quilting fabric cutting is where my son does his homework. So I just try to avoid getting cat hair on the desk. If I do get fabric with actual cat hair on it I just have to wash it right away (my quilting/homework desk is in the laundry room). My S-I-L gives my son hand-me-down clothes from her kids and they are always covered in cat hair so I just have to wash them 1 or 2 times to get the cat hair removed and afterwards my son is fine wearing the clothes from her house. So our cat allergies are small. Sorry did not mean to cause a big fuss, but do appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness about this.

Like I know Dan's cats are very LOL helpful when he is working with fabric and I knew this in advance so I just washed the fabric he sent me in last month's swap as soon as I got it. And it was not a problem. So if your cats have access to your fabric just please let me know when you send it so I know whether to rewash it once it gets here, before putting it into my fabric stash. I appreciate everyone wanting to be helpful in this matter. (Huggs) :-)

Sandra

o

After looking back at the last few posts, I see that I should've included something of an explanation as to why I'm dropping out of the swap. I'm having some personal issues which I need to take some time and figure out, that's all. My quitting the current swap has nothing to do with what Sandra, or anyone else, has said or done. I can see where some might think it was because of Sandra's request concerning her allergies, and nothing could be further from the truth. She knows Bump and Stella always get into everything I do, and that it's a good idea to wash/sanitize anything I send her. It doesn't mean that what I send is dirty or anything, there just might be some allergens going along for the ride. We all know that when we send plants or seeds that they should be inspected for mold and decay when we receive them, and fabric should be treated the same way. I think Sandra has brought up an important issue, that of washing anything we use when we receive it from someone else, whether there are cats, dogs, children, or aliens from Neptune involved. Pollen, scents, and germs are all quite adept at travelling, and with all the boxes we send throughout the year, it would be impossible to not send something that's possibly harmful to one another at some point. We've just to remember to do our best and look out for one another. That's all.

Take care Everyone! I'll drop in from time to time to make sure you're all (mis)behaving!

-Dan & the Wee Beasties

o

Glad to see ya' Dan. :-) So in short summary - if you have cats and they get to play in your fabric LOL, just let me know when you mail to me so that I can wash it when it gets here. I think that would work out easiest for everyone. I think that is a more reasonable request. It worked out well that way when Dan mailed to me last month. Really Love the fabric you sent Dan - it's going to look so great in the quilt I am making for my mom! :-) Off to quilt. Have a great weekend! :-)

Best to you (Huggs),
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Hello
I have my fabric cut, some are larger but I could not stant slicing off small pieces to make them 6 inches(yes 6 I forgot they were to be 5).
Michelle

o

LOL! My cats not only "help" me cut the fabric, they hold it down so it doesn't get away!

I hope everything settles down with you, Dan. We miss you when you're not playing along with us!

o

It was a beautiful day here in LA! A nice cool breeze even at noon today. Got to play in the garden a little bit and dug some plants up that my M-I-L is sending to her aunt (making room for future plantings). Hoping to do some more gardening tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :-)

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Hi to everyone,

Quiltingfox, I'm glad you brought up the deal with the cats. I'm sure we all understand how it is with our health. I have a lot of allergies but mine are mainly food and perfume. At one time just walking by the bathroon tissue counter in the store would set mine off. I would have a hard time breathing. I also worked in the department for 20 plus years. I'm soooooo..... much better now that I'm away from there.

On to our trading list:
gmom-3 or ?
lindaruzicka-3
sandlapper rose-1
quiltpartner-3
quiltingfox-2
ilovefarac-2
micyrey-3

If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

Dan, we will miss you and hope things are OK. We hope to see you next month.

o

Okay, put me back on the trader's list for 3 people. I've had some good days, so hopefully my health issues are going away. AND, thanks to a certain Linda mentioning that there are some good fabric auctions on e-bay, last week I apparently won 4 of them, including 2 for 100 5" charms each. (I say apparently because I don't remember even going to e-bay last week, but that's just one of the things I was dealing with...go figure) So, today, in the mail, I received 200 2.5" charms (which I'll use for my postage stamp quilt) and 200 5" charms, 30 of which I can use for this swap! YEE-HAW!!! I hated having to bow out of this swap because I really do enjoy swapping charms with everyone, but now I'm able to play again! I'd like to cut the charms I send out of my own fabric, but, should something happen, I can dive into the ones I received today and send those out. And just think, all this is happening on a Monday! Lol!
-Dan

o

Glad to see you are joining us again Dan!! :-) I just went and bought stamps today so am all set. Can't wait to mail things, am excited about this swap. Well off to get some more appliqueing done for mom's canning jar quilt.

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Hello
We have 2 cats but my stash is in plastic storage and I do try to keep the cats away from the fabric.
But I understand with extreem allergies the animals don't have to touch it.

o

We don't have extreme cat allergies, just a low allergy to cats. I have in the past received fabric from both Micyrey and Dan and it was totally fine and did not cause me any problems. (Kicking myself for causing such a fuss.) :-) Off to applique and look at some quilt patterns on the internet. :-)

Best to you and have a great day!!,
Sandra

o

You didn't cause a fuss it just re posted my old post I don't know why.
Silly computers
Michelle

o

Oct.10 is just a few short days away. Is everybody ready for the swap? Any more new comers out their that wants to join us?

Welcome back Dan.

I'm hoping to give this a bump.

Later all,

gmom

o

Thanks Michelle. :-) Was wondering about that as it posted identical to your previous post. :-) Well am making slow progress on the blocks for my mom's canning jar applique quilt. Off to applique. :-) Hoping we get some more fall weather soon. It was 94*F today. Can't wait till the next cold front. :-)

Best to you and have a great weekend!,
Sandra

o

I went out to my sister's farm today, where they were hosting a cider-making party. There were a lot of friends and family, and I even met my two new great-grandnieces for the first time, Chloe and Maddison. It's been sunshine and high 70s around here lately, and everyone is taking advantage of the warm weather. Soon it'll be dark, cold, and snowy, too soon for me. But for now, I'm loving it!
I've got the next two days off, so one day I'm going to spend out in the yard playing in the dirt and yanking perennials, and the other day I'm going to be domestic, spending the day with my fabric and cooking a turkey dinner.
I've got a 3'x4' blank canvas that's staring at me right now, waiting for me to get out my acrylics and brushes. I bought it to hang on the wall above my sewing desk, and I've got the picture in my mind's eye that I want to paint, so now I'm just waiting on that one moment to begin.

Life
Is
Good

o

today is charm partners day!!.."dancing all around throwing material scraps up in the air"

o

Still new at this swap ... so how are getting paired up? Who do I mail to this week?

Lots of butterflies in my back yard flowerbed today. Yellow ones, orange ones and black ones with yellow spots. It was great and most even stayed and fluttered about as I watered the flowers. It is so dry here right now. We really need some rain here in Louisiana. Can't wait for the next cold front. Temps today are in the 90's. I have some perennials I need to relocate and some annuals I need to yank to make room for future plants. Waiting till it cools down to do this though, less transplant shock that way.

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o
RE: October Seeds & Stitches (cont.)

Sounds like you are having a great weekend Dan! Lots of fun! :-)

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

This has got to be our Indian Summer. It has been great. I've been cleaning house, big time. Washing curtains, rugs, sheets, blankets, pillows, drawers of cloths that have not been used in a while, anything I got my hands on. I like hanging them out. Everything on the line and it smells so good.

Well...Here goes.

Sharon sends to Linda, Sandra, Michelle
Dan sends to Linda, Cindy, Malinda
Linda sends to Cindy, Melinda, Michelle
Jeanne sends to Dan
Cindy sends to Dan, Sandra, Michelle
Sandra sends to Sharon, Cindy
Melinda sends to Sharon, Dan
Michelle sends to Sharon, Jeanne, Linda

Now that you have your partners requist their addy get them into the mail by October 20.

Let us know what you get when you get them.

Have a great evening Everyone!
gmom
Sharon

o

Thanks for the partners! Melinda

o

Gmom2-6boys and quiltpartner I sent you an email to get your mailing address. :-)

Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Dan, I have your address so will be back on here when I drop the charms in the mail so you can watch for them. Glad you are having a good weekend. Mine was great, too!
Jeanne

o

Thanks for the partners Sharon! BTW, there's a really awesome quilt pattern called "Depression Block" on Quilter's Cache that works wonderfully for all these interesting charms..check it out!

o

Gmom will be mailing your package today. Waiting to hear back from Cindy, but will mail to her as soon as I get her mailing address.

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Hi Everyone! Had a turkey dinner today and am fighting the triptophan (making me sleepy!) so I'll be quick. I've got Linda's address, Jeanne has mine, Cindy and I just exchanged e-mails within minutes of one another, and I just e-mailed Melinda to trade address information.
Hope everyone is doing well!
-Dan

o

Gmom mailed your package today. Cindy got your address and am mailing your package tomorrow. :-)

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Dan -
I will be mailing to you tomorrow. The envelope will have your charms and my seeds towards the Seed Cocktail Swap. Glad you had such a nice weekend.
Jeanne

o

Thanks for the partners Sharon! I'll be getting in touch with everyone today. I've had my granddaughter the past two days. My daughter has post partem depression, which she's being treated for, so I took the baby for a couple of days. She's also going back on her meds for the bipolar. She should be feeling much better shortly. Meanwhile, I'm spoiling my granddaughter!

o

I sent my charms out today for Linda, Cindy, and Melinda. Hope everyone is doing well!
-Dan

o

My charms went out Tues to Dan, Michelle & Sandra. One of the few times I'm ahead of the game -- a little:)
Had a wonderful rain last night - much needed - & today is bright, cool & beautiful. LOVE FALL!!

o

Hello
I got some great fall colors charms today from cindy.
Now I have her address and I have jeanne's but I don't have sharons, I can send hears whan I get it.
Thanks cindy
Michelle

o

I received some lovely charms from both Dan and sharon today! Perfect for my Depression Block quilt...if you haven't checked out that quilt block, you really should..extremely easy!

o

Hello
I got some great fall colors charms today from cindy.
Now I have her address and I have jeanne's but I don't have sharons, I can send hears whan I get it.
Thanks cindy
Michelle

o

Received some beautiful charms from Cindy today. Great fall prints and a floral print which I just love. :-) Home for a bit, then off RVing. Hope everyone has a great weekend. It has cooled off nicely here today. Lows in the mid-40's at night and 83*F is our high for today. Had to wear a jacket this morning with my shorts. A nice cool day here in Louisiana. :-)

Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Hello
I got charmes from sharon they are great thanks
I got my charms ready to go out today, the will go in the mail tomarrow.
I, also sending some to foxy(you knowwhy) I love the butterflies thanks.
Michelle

o

I've been charmed! By Sandra!

Thank you so.....much. The succlents are something I do not have. Now that I don't have my cat anymore I can place plants around the house. She used to thing they were her salads. If it was green she would try to eat it.

What a wonderful envy it was. The charms are what I need to finish my last 2 blocks for a top. Then I can get started on the Depression Blocks.

I have a lot of work to do outside before the snow flies.
Thanks again.

You all have a great day!!!!
gmom

o

Glad you like the the butterfly fabric Michelle. Thank you bunches for the charms you sent me - love them! :-)

Glad you liked what I sent you Sharon! :-) Am wondering how long it will take for my charms to get to Cindy as we are on opposite sides of the U.S. I mailed hers the day after I mailed you yours Sharon. :-)

Hope everyone has a great week! :-)

Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Oh and Michelle, I especially liked the purple balloon flower card! It's really pretty! :-)

Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Thanks, Michelle. I received my charms today. I especially like the Christmas fabric with the teddy bear and the drum. The mail was very fast this time!

Has anyone planned to be hostess in November? For awhile now I have wanted to have a swap where we trade handmade pin cushions. I will offer to be the hostess if that idea sounds good to you. Just one partner to swap with and one pincushion to make. If you would rather stay with charms or blocks, that is okay, too. Could we maybe include a handmade or purchased Thanksgiving card when we swap in November? Somehow the Thanksgiving holiday seems to get less and less attention as Christmas runs back into October these days!

I will try to tempt you by saying there are lots of patterns for pin cushions in books and on the internet, so it will not be hard to find a pattern for making one.

Jeanne

o

Thank you Dan,Sandra & Michelle ---- I did receive all my charms - & the template :) & the succulents :) Meant to post earlier but totally forgot --- spent the weekend w/my grandsons in the corn maze & pumpkin field. How cool it was! Hope you'll understand & forgive me ,)

Cindy

o
RE: October Seeds & Stitches charms

I should also share that I am using most of my charms for a quilt made w/the Shooting Star block - found on Quilters' Cache. I had made this block for a birthday swap awhile ago & really loved it - especially when paired w/unbleached muslin background. Very vintage looking - & perfect for scraps!

Cindy

o

Cindy, so glad you got what I sent. :-) Sorry missed you earlier on yahoo instant chat box - was watching tv with hubby and getting some applique done on my mom's quilt.

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o
RE: OctoberSeeds & Stitches

Sandra,

That's quite alright - I was just beginning to type & my laptop did a swan dive -- never saw it coming! Just had wanted to be sure you knew I recv'd everything OK & not certain how often you checked the forum. Planted my succulents & am anxious to see them root :) I've wanted to pay more attention to the garden side of the forum, but just haven't found the time. Maybe this winter while I'm not so busy (I hope!) & I can get all charged up for spring plantings! Something to shoot for -

Cindy

o

I just wanted to post that I did mail my charms yesterday from the post office. I received Michelle's lovely charms yesterday also...more charms for my Depression Block quilt!!

o

As usual, I am behind! Not being sick this time, just working and po closed when go and when get home. But both of mine will be mailed tomorrow! Don't work. Thanks, Melinda

o

Jeanne, I looked up some patterns for pin cushions, and they're easier to make than you'd think! I'd say you should go ahead and host next month with the pin cushion idea. It sounds like a great idea!
-Dan

o

Doing that now, Dan. Looking forward to seeing what kind each person makes.
Jeanne

o

Here is a link for pin-cushions that might be helpful. :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Pin-Cushions

o

Hey Cindy, when are you mailing to me? Were you mailing on the 12th or the 19th? Still have not received anything from you. Have a great weekend. :-)

Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Hello Everyone!

I do not seem to be able to do anything today and keep it straight. SOOOOO........

If everyone who has not recieved there charms please report it. Like this:

gmom has not recieved from Melinda, or Michelle.

I'm just trying to report what is happening and I can't keep it straight today. Please help.

gmom

o

Sandra has not received from Cindy. (I think she has put things in the mail though?? We are on opposite sides of the U.S. so am thinking it will take a week for things to get to me.)?????

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Oh Sorry I have received charms from Cindy - found the envelope just now. My bad. Gotta get my desk cleaned off.

Best to you,
Sandra

o

Okay went through my fabric stash and through my computer/quilting/sewing/my child's homework desk and I have received charms from Cindy. Many Apologies for my confusion earlier - having a very busy and hectic week here.

Michelle and I did an unofficial fabric swap on the side. And we both received what we were sending.

And the only other charms I have in my stash are from Dan from last month.

So am thinking, and please correct me if I am wrong, I think I have not received from Sharon.

Best to you and my apologies for my confusion!,
Sandra

o

This is how hectic the week has been for me and DH ... even the tooth fairy was 5 days late getting to our house this week. Got my desk cleaned off just now. Am usually more organized than this. Hoping this coming week is not so hectic.

Best to you,
Sandra

o

I just sent an apology email to Cindy. Hope you can forgive me. So very sorry for the confusion on my end. Having a hectic week. Truly hope you do not bow out of the group because of my screw up. This really is a group of really nice people.

Humbly and apologetically yours,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Sandra, you should see my office! Not only do I have baby stuff piled in there, I have a cat that had an operation hanging out..I can't even find my floor let alone my desk!!...LOL!!

o

Sandra, don't feel bad! I've received charms from Jeanne and one other person, but because I didn't get online the night I received them, I couldn't remember who they were from. Then I just saw Melinda's post and realized that hers were still on their way, so I must've received from Cindy too!
So, Cindy, I'll say "thank you" for those charms right now before I forget again!
I think the lesson we can all learn here is that it's okay to admit how forgetful we are, and to post a thank you a little late is a whole lot better than never posting one at all.

Now, while we're waiting for the last of the charms to be received and drooled over, let me just say that the November swap has been posted, and is shaping up to be very interesting! Linda is serving up those special brownies and spiking the tea, and we're all finding new sources online which are giving us ideas on how to make pin cushions! I never knew there were so many ways to make a pin cushion!

Have a great weekend everyone!
-Dan

o

OK!!!!

Lets see if my mind is working today. From the posting I've read this is who and what was recieved. Unless not reported.

gmom sent to: Linda, Sandra, Michelle. SANDRA'S HAS NOT BEEN RECIEVED.

Dan sent to: Linda, Cindy, Malinda. MALINDA'S HAS NOT BEEN RECIEVED.

Linda sent to: Cindy, Melinda, Michelle. ALL 3 HAVE NOT RECIEVED.

Jeanne sent to: Dan. DAN'S HAVE NOT BEEN RECIEVED.

Cindy sent to: Dan, Sandra, Michelle. ALL 3 RECIEVED!

Sandra sent to: Sharon, Cindy. ALL 2 RECIEVED!

Melinda sent to: Sharon, Dan. SHARON, DAN NOT RECIEVED

Michelle sent to: Sharon, Jeanne, Linda. SHARON NOT RECIEVED YET.

I'm hoping this is right. And yes it is hard to remember when we get what, if for some reason we can not post right away. So don't let it worry you and do it when you can.

The weather here is rainy and cool. So...I will be cutting blocks for World Relief Quilts. I have all my sheet scraps from last years quilts. If I can get them cut they are easy to sow up. This evening I will be canning pickled beets.

Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!!

gmom

o

Cindy and I chatted via email yesterday and today and I am happy to say that things are good between Cindy and I. This is a really good way to start my week. Thank you for your forgiveness Cindy! :-)

Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

umm, I've received from both Jeanne and Cindy, but I don't know if Melinda has received from me yet...

o

I've been charmed by Michelle. Thank You, Michelle, they are great and will let me finish my first quilt top from our charms.

gmom

o

Oh, my goodness! So sorry I didn't post that I rec'd from Dan! I sure thought I did! Loved them! And also have rec'd from Linda! Thanks to both of you! Mine should be arrived by now! Melinda

o

Last night I received my charms from Melinda, along with a Halloween card! I must admit, I found myself asking myself why I was receiving this card, having forgotten all about this swap because my mind has been on Halloween and carving pumpkins. So, when I got inside and was able to sit down with the mail (after having been thoroughly mugged by the Wee Beasties!) I found a terrific surprise! The card is great, and the charms are so, well, charming! LOL! They've got a definite "fall" air about them, and I can't wait to use them!
Thanks Melinda!

-Dan

o

Glad it arrived, Dan! Enjoy!

o

I've been charmed from Malinda!!

Thank You so much. Nice selection.

gmom

o

You are welcome Sharon! Sorry to everyone for being late!Melinda

o

I am going to close the thread out on Monday so if you have not gotten all your charms for October you need to post. Sandy has not gotten hers from me so I send a new one out yesterday.
She should have it when she comes back from RV'ing.

Any one else needs to report they are short so we can this closed out.

Thanks
gmom

o

Hi everyone,

I don't normally read the Seeds and Stiches posts, but was checking this out and had a question. What are quilt charms? I searched online and what I saw I would call quilt blocks. I have done a little quilting (very little) but I have never heard the term "charm". Could someone explain?
Thanks,
Bev

o

We just got back from RVing and am delighted to find charms in my mailbox today from Gmom!! :-) Beautiful fabric and card!! Thank you bunches!! :-)

Sandra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here