Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
skohler_gw

UPDATE: obf ***photo's

skohler
16 years ago

WELL LADIES HERE IS BABY ALL NICE & SHOWERED ,OOOPS

SORRY SHE DOES HAVE A DIRTY BEEK FOR SHE JUST FINISHED HER LUNCH :)

ANITA SORRY BUT THIS POOH WAS JUST SLIGHTLY USED ALLOT MORE THEN ALL THE OTHER POOH ITEMS I SENT TO YOU :)

well i need to go into town for a awhile but just didn't want to slow down the other threads with all the critter pictures :)

oh & this baby is 5wks old tomorrow she is or will be up for adoption as soon as she is eating on her own :)

her parents are now sitting on 7 more eggs :(

so if you need eggs :) be happy to donate :)

OH ANYONE that can come up with a cute name for baby

for his adoption papers will win choose of cookbook :)

THE QUILTY FREE GOURMET COOKBOOK BYVICKI & GINA GRIFFIN

BEST GOURMET FIVE LOAVES DELI & BAKERY

OR FROM

BETTER HOMES & GARDEN 135 BARBECUES & PICNIC RECIPES

HAVE A GREAT EVENING

SUSIE

Comments (32)

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Well Susie she sure is a cutie.Look at that face!!I would have to call her "Bloomer" in honor of OBF...lol..Dang shes a cutie.I wish I could adopt her for real! If I lived closer I would be there in a heartbeat : )
    Nancy

• sassyd
    16 years ago

LOL, Sue what a cute Pooh! And I can't beat Bloomer for a name to save my life! Don't even want to try!:)) Such a cutie. Great name Nancy! I love it.

Sassy

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

thank you Nancy & Bloomer is a very nice name & well baby is a female so hope this helps for anyone wanting to name her :)

well I have to take daddy to church you all have a great day .
    susie

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    16 years ago

She's so cute! She reminds me of Tweetie Bird. So I would call her Tweetie.
    Theresa

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

She's got such a perfect looking spot on her face so I would call her Sweet Cheeks, lol.
    Remy

• veeja11
    16 years ago

great grand child

someone sent me this plant, can't remrmber who, I love it and want to know what it is, help
    favorite grandaughter, preggo one
    hugs carol

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Sorry Nancy,I don't think we were good enough, lol! Ok, we'll keep trying. lol, you get 10 guesses right? lol

Just kidding Sue! lol

Sassy

• mellen
    16 years ago

Susie, your baby looks like it is blushing. I would call her "Miss Blusher."

Vee, What a beautiful granddaughter and GREATgrand!

Mary Ellen

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I'm going to say..."Kitoko". That's African for beautiful. :O) Cause she is. :O)

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Misaki - Japanese for "beautiful bloom". Fits with the theme! :O)

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

If I had her I would name her Penny or Citrus! Or possibly Sunshine (Little Miss Sunshine)!

Deb

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Veeja- I think your plant is an Impatiens. I have red, coral & white versions. I THINK mine is "patience".
    Does that sound right?

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

GM Ladies
    just wanted to pop in & say I love all the the names they are all so cute but have to admit hazel even though I love the meanings of your names I know with this short memory problem I suffer from :)
    well I just don't think I could remeber :)) was thinking of naming her Maggie but I wanted to get a few other names from you ladies Before I type up her Birth certificate :)

ladies I might be away for a few days won't know till
    this afternoon . will try to let you know as soon as I do.

sassy you can send in as many names as you like :) I do love them all & for this sweet cheeks it is going to be hard to choose:)

carol not possitive but think your plant is part of the balsum family mine got up to 2ft high but some stayed shorter. Just a guess .

well i have to get ready to go soon so you all have a great week chat soon .
    susie

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Carol, the plant is balsam 'Peppermint Stick' and I sent it to you. Glad to see it made it because I know it was just a little seedling when I sent it. In looking at your picture, I don't think yours got the variegated flowers. I grew a whole row of them and some got the variegation and some did not. I bought the seeds from Park Seed. I think they are annuals but I am going to watch and see if I can tell when they set seeds and try to save some for next year and see what they do. Many of mine had the variegated red and white flowers but some where solid red and a few were a light pink. Here's one of mine that has the variegation.

Here's my suggestion for the bird's name: Peaches. She has that peachy glow on her check and you will remember that her name was suggested from here in the south where the peaches grow.

Have a good week.

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Sassy I think you might be right..LOL ; )

Wow ladies you have all come up with some really cute names ; )

Susie,I actually think the name you thought of.. Maggie is adorable and perfect for her.Since that is what you originally thought to name her I would go with it.She looks like a Maggie.Don't think anyone can beat that name but since I am a bird lover... I'll give it one more try..lol...She kinda looks like an "Emma" to me too ; )

Have a Great Monday Everyone : ))

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Thankyou miss Mellen. Sand, I love my plant it is blooming like mad. gonna try to save seeds also. it's a gotta have now. thankyou. I vote for peaches, it was the name of my last cockatiel or baby is a good name. hugs ggma carol

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

When I was little I had a parakeet named Peaches! Well, actually 3 Peaches, Beauty, Tweety!

Deb

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Deb,We used to have a little keet named Peaches too! Cute as a button. Very popular name : )

Sandlapper and Carol,Your balsams are gorgeous!

Carol that ultrasound pick of your great grandchild is wonderful.Conrats : )

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Just tossing my 2 cents in.....I like the name Libby for the little darling!
    Later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Susie-Your little darling's cheeks looks like a little old ladies that lived by Mom and Dad years ago, her name was Mrs. Jones and she sure loved rouge. I love your birdies.

Shirley

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

My Balsam came back for 2 yrs in a row but this year did not come back :( so please save me some seeds if you can please .last year they were just thick & beautiful & this year not one came back . So they must be a biannual.

looks as the heat wave is back for a few days :) 70;s :) just right for play this week.

gee going to have to put names in a hat & let daddy draw one out this gal sure has her own personality :)

well be very easy to find her a home when she is ready :)

well ladies off to get my day started you all have a great day . annie chat later & sorry for your lost .

susie

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Looking at her little cheeks,thinking maybe Mimi as another name. That lady'Mimi' on 'The Drew Carey Show'always had on too much blush too!Your bird is prettier than her though!LOL!
    Later....April/dirt_under_my_nails

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Such creative names!

Susie,
    I see her as a "Baby" too!

Deb

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

I like the name Daisy or Lucy. I was going to name our new puppy one of those if it was a girl but turned out we got a boy so he's Linus.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Hi Sue, don't know if you named that lil sweetie yet but does she have red tips on her crown??? In the pic it looks like she does, if so I (if she were mine) would name her Tippy Babe, she sure is adorable and I would love to adopt her if I could have any more emmminnnals lol. I already get scolded because of my zoo and for me bringing home "homeless" animals of any kinds. She is beautiful though.

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    I took this pic this evening. I was so happy to find these flowers. They are from a clematis that sprouted on its own. I moved it under my rambling rose last year. Then I accidentally cut it back earlier this year, but it started blooming!
    {{gwi:284799}}

Here's a photo of a Japanese morning glory.

Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket Garden 2007

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Remy,
    Love the japanese morning glory and the roses and the lillies and the clematis and the.....Oh I love everything you have. You have lovely gardens.Have a great night all!

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Remy if you ever get other starts from the clematis I
    well take 1st pick :))) love the color.
    thank you for sharing with us .

these names are all so cute & I just don't know how to pick just one so i call her a different name each day but she only answers to baby :)) guess she's use to it ,even Dj says BAby :)) so I've decided that when she gets sold i will see if the new owner would like to pick the name if they choose any of your names I will
    post it :))) she will be ready to go about 2-3 weeks yet .
    well I need to go put up oct swap .
    susie

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Remy,
    Love the japanese morning glory and the roses and the lillies and the clematis and the.....Oh I love everything you have. You have lovely gardens.Have a great night all!

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Susie,
    If a baby clematis appears again, I'll save it for you : )

April,
    Thanks!
    That is weird how the post came up twice, but later on.
    Remy

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

That is odd!That goes to show ya how stange Mondays are though! Don't know if it was it being Monday or it being Garden Web.LOL!LOL!
    Later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• dorisl
    16 years ago

If we had that cute birdy, my kids would name him pikachu, after the pokemon with a matching cheek spot
    :)

love the photos here!