Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: seed swap

Posted by lil_green_thumb 7b-8 (tantylyznlysweet@aol.com) on
Sat, Sep 22, 07 at 16:53

SEED SWAP TIME!

Seeds will be in the mail to you on Nov. 1st. in time for winter sowing in mid December!

To participate -
In a bubble envie send 10 packages of LABELED seeds. Include no more than 2 packages of one type of seed.
In the bubble envie also include the same amount of postage it takes to send the envie, and an address label for mailing your envie back to you, and a list of your wants.

Also post your wants here so maybe someone will send them!

I will try to get you your wants - but you will get a mix of seed if it is not possible. I hope everyone gets one or two of the seeds they want!

I NEED SEEDS FROM ALL BY OCTOBER 29TH. SO PLEASE MAIL BY OCTOBER 25TH.

Post here if you wish to join. and post a wish list!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: seed swap

Hi, I would like to join this seed swap. My want list includes:

Lenten Rose-any colors
Lisianthus-any
Dwarf Japanese Maple trees
Iris-any
Columbine-any colors
Ornamental Pepper
Lillies-any color except orange
Coneflower-any color except purple
Blanket flower-any
Cockscomb-red (short type)

o

Hi!! I would like to join. Here is my wish list:

Black & Blue Salvia
Opal Basil
Prairie Sun Coneflower
Irish Eyes Coneflower
Feverfew
Montauk Daisy
Morning Glory, any exotic ones
Coreopsis rosea, pink
Poppies
Black Eye Susan vine

Thank you,
Maggie

o

I would like to join, too.
My list:
canna, any white or pastel
Lantana camara, white or white/yellow bicolor
Coleus
Pentas lanceolata, Egyptian Star flower
Asarina procumbins, creeping Snapdragon
Hollyhock, double white or pastel
Coreopsis, any cream or pale yellow
Salvia subrotunda
Ipomopsis aggregata, Standing Cypress
Mina lobata, Ipomoea lobata, Spanish Flag

o

Hi,
I would like to join too! Thanks so much for hosting!
Here is my list:
Balloonflower - any (doubles if possible)
Bleeding heart - any
Butterfly bush - any except purple and Harlequin
Caryopteris - any except Dark Knight
Columbine - Leprechaun Gold, Lime Frost, Silver Edge
Coreopsis - any - especially Early Sunrise
Daylily - any
Heuchera - any except Firefly, Ruby Bells
Hosta - any
Jacob's Ladder - any but Blue Whirl
Liatris Spicata - white
Lily - any
Ornamental Oregano - Kent Beauty
Rudbeckia - any
Thyme - any except Lemon
Spirea - any
Vegetables - any - especially Tomatoes and Squash
Veronica - any except Sunny Border Blue

o

Lil_green_thumb... I'm sorry for jumping into your thread, but the email I sent probably didn't make it's way to you, and this is the only other way I know to reach the members. Please let us know in the Autumn Colors Swap if you'll still be able to participate.

Thanks! :)

o

Hi, I would like to donate some seeds to your swap. I don't want any in return, as I have too many already. Have a few of the ones on wish lists. Columbine, B&B Salvia, Salvia subrotunda. Around 25 packs of so, 1 each of different seeds. Have sent you an email. Let me know if you want them.
Nancy

o

Kimberly, I hate also to jump into your thread but I am trying to close the Cleaning Swap up and have sent you several emails but have gotten no reply. I hope everything is ok. Was everything ok with the swap box Gale sent you, please acknowledge to her that it was received and at least post a thank you to her. I was also wondering if you plan on sending her a box in return? If you can please email me.

Thanks,
Pixie (Trina)

o

Okay. What is going on with this swap? Is it going to be scrapped? It looked like it was going to be a really goood swap :( Kimberly, where are you? Is anyone else still interested in doing this swap?????
Maggie

o

Yes, I am. I have also sent an email to get an address and got no response. Someone let me know please. Jackie

o

Hi,
I'm still interested, but I don't know what's going on either. Has our hostess left us???
Marylee

o
lil_green_thumb

I am leaving a link to the Rate & Review Forum for anyone interested. This is not to provoke any ill feelings or negative impressions on how things typically go in the Round Robin Groups, just to inform you on one particular experience had with this member of GW.

Thank you,
Tracyvine

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate & Review Forum

o

im going to post a thread now
ill gladly host this swap
candy

o

I am still here. My sister will be taking over the seed swap for me due to my father in law being in the hospital again ( 4th time in 2 months)
Candy if you want to host that would be great. Cindy can do it or you can please. I have only received 2 emails from members wanting to join.

if i get any envelops i can send to you or my sister will host this one.
PLMK
Kim

o

If this swap is still on I would like to join.
my wish list is,
any perennial salvias
any agastache
pine tree seeds
japanese maple seeds
trumpet vine seeds
red flowered perennials
anything that will attract more butterflies & hummers to my flower garden
heirloom tomatoes
peppers
littlegardenhoer

o

Hi LGT,
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear your father-in-law is sick. My prayers are with you all and I hope your father-in-law has a speedy recovery.
I have never been in a swap with you, but I'm sure it would have been a good one. Maybe another time.
Blessings...Marylee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here