Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: obf fall cleaning swap

Posted by pixiesluvplants 8 (fox.t@earthlink.net) on
Fri, Sep 7, 07 at 16:58

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OurBloomin Friends Friendship Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between the group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you. Please be a successful member of garden web and have had a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be directed to veeja/carol or
skohler/susie via email.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: obf fall cleaning swap

Went ahead and started a new thread just in case 5 posts were made when I wasn't around. I know someone one have covered it but just wanted to make it easier.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

THIS OFFER IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE AT 8:PM SO IF YOU HAVE NOT SAID THE MAGIC WORDS YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE DRAWING &
PLEASE NOTE WE MISS YOU.

This Freebie will only last till tomorrow evening
till 8pm. below is a list of all our members you know
who you are . FOR every member who stops in & will post.
"I LOVE MY GARDEN "
YOUR NAME WILL BE ENTER IN A DRAWING FOR A NEW PAIR OF
MARTHA STEWARTS PRUNER'S DRAWING TO BE HELD
AT 8:30 PM FRIDAY.
COME ON LADIES SHOW US YOUR WATCHING EVEN THOUGH YOUR NOT PLAYING .

HAVE A GREAT EVENING
SUSIE

o

WINNER OF THE MARTHA STEWARTS PRUNERS IS

OUR NEWEST MEMBER MISSG CONGRATS :)
& THANK EVERYONE FOR PLAYING .
GALE YOUR GIFT WILL BE IN THE MAIL MONDAY :)

GOOD NIGHT LADIES
SUSIE

o

WHOOOHOOO CONGRATS MISSG!!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Wonderful game Susie!!!

Smiles,
Pixie

o

o

Way To Go!!! Great Win...:)Anita

o

Thank you, Thank you, I can say that over and over.
Boy! I won!, this is the first time I won something in a Lonnnnng time.
Thank you so much.
Also Dirt under my nails,
Thanks for putting my name in lights,
that is so pretty.
Gale

o

Woo Hoo!! Way to go little sis! Congrats : )

Pixie,So happy to hear the plants arrived intact...lol..you never know with those postal workers.I'm always sweating til I hear if something I sent arrived and in good shape.Now I can relax..hee hee Those will both do very well in pots.

Hope Everyone Has A Great Weekend : )
Nancy

o

Hi ladies
well its been a busy fun day for me & still a few more things to do but before I finish up for the night. But I had to come confess to you ladies .
I made a big mistake , my Brother had brought over this Huge box of Gardening tools , pots , planters ,plant foods, gardening books , of all kind that he had boughten at an auction just for me ,Guess He thinks I love to garden or something :) YA THINK? many of these items are new never used & many were Martha Stewart Bran name on them .
I trully did not look all that closely till this morning when I went to get "the pruners I thought " to get them ready to send out to MISSG as her gift for posting . . well long story short .

These are Companion Flower Shears with the large handles. & well MissG My quesion is would you still like to have them ?? even though they are not Martha Stewarts pruners . I should have looked at the bran before posting but i did not want to go out to the garage at the time of night .
I'm very sorry for the mistake . these can be used for indoor or outdoor plants . & as i say they are New.

pixie ;this was fun & I apoligize for not playing this month but I have to many plants now that I need to get dug up for miss annie :)) plus a couple more debby hope to have yours in the mail monday :)

well missg if you would email me to let me knoww i will try to get them out to you also on monday or let you pick something else just let me know .

susie

o

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!!

Susie, no apologies necessary sweetie.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Seek Codes
MySpace  Graphics
MySpace Graphics

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope today brings lots of smiles and laughter ya'lls way!!

Smiles,
Pixie

o

I'm sure alot of you have oriental & asiatic lilies. Do they multiply? I've never had any except a stargazer and I know its never multiplied in all these years. My mom keeps bugging me to find out for her. Can someone help?
Thanks
Sassy

o

Hello Ladies,
Susie, like Pixie said there's no apologies
need. I'm just so happy that I won. Yes, may
I have my flower shears please. I think it is
very nice that you are willing to share your blessing.

Pixie, I put a package in the mail for you.
First Class D.C. 0306 0320 0001 9546 1619.

Kimberly, Your package is on the way also.
Priority mail D.C. 0103 8555 7490 1019 5564.

Nancy, How are you doing today.

Hope one enjoy there day.
Gale

o

Congrats again Gale, and thank you in advance :)

Nancy your prize is going out tomorrow morning, I will post the DC # when I get back from the po.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 9, 07 at 19:16

Hi All,
My tomato party was a great success! Though I'm so tired. I had to work today. People showed up with a lot more tomatoes than I thought they would. Plus there was so much other food and desserts!! I almost ran out of table space Everyone loved my meat-on-a-stick too.

Gale,
Congrats on the win!

Sassy,
Yes, they do normally multiply. On the lilies I sent you, you can see little babies at the base near the bigger bulb. The funny thing is my Stargazer has never multipied either, weird!
Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: Tomato Party Pics

o

Remy,
Your tomato party looks like it was so much fun! What was the hybrid name of the sweetest tomato?

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Deb

o

Remy, what is a tomato party

Gale

o

Gale I was wondering the same thing and then I looked at the pictures, that looks like sooo much fun!!! Explain to us how it works? Is it like a wine tasting party except you taste tomatoes? Those are some great pictures Remy!!!!

o

Hi Girls!
Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Aside from being wet & cool...mine was pretty good! :O)

Congrats, MissG!!! Enjoy your shears!!! :O)

Remy & Pixie- I had planned to mail ya'lls boxes on Friday, and had them wrapped and sitting on my desk....and my 2 girls got up earlier than I did, and thought it would be great amusement to tear off the labels and unwrap the boxes! UGH! So I spent half the day trying to put everything back together! :O)
Soooo....I will be mailing ya'lls packages out in the morning, I promise!! :O) I will post DC#'s tomorrow night.

Melissa

o

ohhhh Sweet Melissa, thats fine sweetie! LOL they thought it was christmas!!!! I can see them now, too cute!!!

Smiles
Pixie

o

Sun, Sep 9, 07 at 20:49

Deb,
The sweetest was 'Sweet Gold' and it won by a lot. I was shocked at how sweet it was. 'Sungold' came in 2nd.

Gale and Pixie,
Everyone brought tomatoes from their garden. Some people brought 1 or 2, some brought a lot. We had 90 tomatoes brought total and of them only 5 were duplicates! We cut the tomatoes into small pieces so everyone could sample, and we had score cards. Plus everyone brought food to eat. So pretty much it was a gorge fest,lol.
There are about 5 people missing from the group photos so it was a pretty good turn out especially for the first time.

Melissa,
Lol! I'm sorry I don't mean too laugh, but it is funny : )
Remy

o

That sounds like alot of fun Remy! I kept hearing ya'll talk about the Tomatoe Party and now I know what it is!!! It looks like you had a grand time! mmmm makes me hungry for tomatoes now lol.

o

Well Ladies, I am going to call it an early night. I hope ya'll have good dreams and sleep well.

Be on the lookout tomorrow evening, going to post another game.

Free Animated Graphics

o

Just want to say Hello, to everyone.
Today, was my first day back to work,
and the Kids was off the hook.
Take care
Gale

o

Is there anybody here who would like some hydrangea plants? I'm swapping a couple out with another person, but still have some left. They aren't thriving for me here in the hot South. please email me at klickitatstreet AT gmail DOT com

Thanks.

o

missg your Flower Shears are in the mail & I forgot to put a conf# on the package for the post master & I got to talking about the irises we shared :))

also Debby your giftof fudge sundea Daylily also in the mail & with no conf# I just hope they arrive safly .
I do have my reciet for them :)

well you all have a great evening going to lay back .
susie

o

Evening, Girls! Hope everyone had a great Monday! (or is that an oxymoron??) :O)

Pixie & Remy: FINALLY got the boxes to the PO without the girls tearing into them again. Although, Pixie...I forgot to add DC to yours...sorry!!! :O( BUT Miss Remy! Here is YOUR DC# 03070020000213962298

I hope I got everything packed back alright, and nothing arrives in pieces (except the things that are SUPPOSED to be in pieces!) :O)

Melissa

o

Klick,
I would love to arrange a trade for your hydrangeas. I took a big interest in them this spring. Of course, my new ones fell victim to that late spring frost that we had. Limelight, which I got last fall sailed right through it. Sending e-mail to you.

o

Heya Ladies,

Sorry bout no swap last night. I had to go out of town unexpectedly but am home now. So gearing up for the game tonight. Also fixing to go to the post office to get some packages mailed. I will post DC #'s when I get back.

Klick I will email ya to see if ya have any hydrangeas left, if so I would love some.

Smiles everyone.
Pixie

o

Nancy your prize went out today, DC # is 0306 0320 0001 9467 2528

Smiles,
Pixie
ps. ya'll get ready for a game, this is a thinking riddle game.

o
Birthdays

while I am thinking about it, I'd like to know when everyones birthdays are if ya'll don't mind.

Thanks

o
six riddles game

Two winners.... The one who can get the right answers to ALL the riddles FIRST will be Grand Prize Winner of a cute Fall Garden Sign. The one who either answers 4-6 and is second quickest will be the Runner up Prize Winner for another Cute Fall Sign.

1. Where do the veggies go when they want to get a drink?

2. What do you call a mushroom who buys everyone drinks and is the life of the party?

3. What lives in winter, dies in summer, and grows with its roots upward?

4. What do you call it when worms take over the world?

5. What kind of tree has hands?

6. What veggie do you need a plumber for?

Have fun and good luck Ladies,

Smiles,
Pixie

o
Fall signs

Let me correct myself on the prizes, The first one that answers first all correctly will be grand prize winner of a fall garden sign, the second quickest to answer all correctly will be the first prize winner of fall garden decor.

o

1- the salad bar
2- a fun-gi
3- an icicle
4- global worming
5- a palm tree
6- a leek

o

Good Answers Melissa but we will see if they are right!!!

Come on we are still playing!!!

Good Luck Ladies,
Pixie

o

Amy & Trina - Your boxes went out in the mail today.

Confirmation # 0103 8555 7491 2772 0208 - for Amy

# 0103 8555 7491 5864 7604 - for Trina

Sandy

o

Wow, you gals are fast, I will be sending out sometime next week.

I'm off untill 10 tonight, will do 20 more hours, then my long stretch off starts.

Bunny I forgot to tell you I buy my candles here there, everywhere. I'm glad you liked them.

Ok, have tons of e-mails to catch up on. Will try to post later.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

My box went out on Tuesday, USPS #0307 0020 0004 7458 0385.

o

ooo thanks Pixie.Can't wait for my prize to arrive : )

Deb your box went out in todays mail..
#0103 8555 7491 4947 5100 Temps are cooler here finally but its still to wet to get in the gardens so beings I won't be around much for the rest of this month with vacation and all I just sent some other things I thought you might like!I need to get in there sooo badly and get some plants thinned out..

Hope everyone is having a great week.: ))
Nancy

o
Game Winner

Melissa Congratulations, those were the right answers, I was hoping someone else would answer also. I will post another game this week wink wink.

Melissa I will get your prize in the mail asap! I think its really cute and hope you like it. By the way I got your box today!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR the beautiful puzzles (I love puzzles), and omgoodness the strawberry shortcake candle smells sooo yummy and I love the shaker jar its in!! The Jeweled Dragonfly is soo beautiful! Thank you soo much.

Annie, I will get your box out prolly next week.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Sandy, I will be on the lookout. I am still working on yours, you are alot faster that me. Thank you, Amy

Carol, I made your chili recipe and it was sooooo good. We had it tonight. Topped it with some shredded cheese and we love it.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Take care, Amy

o

Wed, Sep 12, 07 at 20:32

Hi All,
A heavy box from Melissa was waiting for me when I got home tonight. Nothing was broke: ) In it was:
a decorative thermometer, it looks like a beach and the end of the 'Footprints' poem on it
a red Tupperware dish
a Stone Heart Box with a flower designed of inlayed shell on top
Tropical Citrus scent Bath Crystals w/Epsom Salt- I like that part, for my old parts, lol Oh, I can put it in my foot masasage bath thing too!
a large flower scented Candle Jar
a little Blueberry Cream Cheese Candle Jar- it smells just like blueberry cheese cake!
a Patchouli Chocolate Mint Handmade Soap bar
a set of Homemade Quilted Coasters, red with little stars. They are very nice. (no not too cutsie, lol)
a bottle of Hollywood Pink Body Lotion from Mark/Avon
a little bottle of hair Freeze Spray
a little jar of Collagen Moisturizer by Mario Badescu
a Kaledescope Jigsaw Puzzle, The box says 'Vicious Circles, They're Deceptively Difficult.' Carol, I think I need you to come over and help me : )
and lastly a Homemade cloth Christmas Basket. It is very cute for Christmas. (No it is not too cutsie, lol)

Thank you Melissa for such a nice box : ) By the way, did you make the homemade coasters and basket? You know I have plants I'm sending you, so I'll mail at the beginning of next week.
Congrats on winning the contest too!!
Have a good night everyone,
Remy

o

Glad to hear you got your box, Remy!
I hope you weren't disappointed with it, Remy. It was a big mix of a little of this, a little of that! (can you tell I like bath stuff & candles??) :O)
Oh, and yes..I made the basket & coasters. I hope you enjoy them! (and I'm glad they're not TOO cutsie!!) LOL

Yay! I was REALLY worried about YOUR box, Pixie! The girls threw that one around quite a bit, so I was so very hopeing that the candle hadn't gotten broken!! :O)

Yay! Again! I won!! First time EVER!!! Wooo-hooo!!! :O) Can't wait to see my prize, Miss Pixie!!

o

Pixie,
Your Hostess gift went out today by priority.

Nancy,
I'll be happy with whatever you send!

Deb

o

Oh good grief! Gotta get Ms Carols box out, times slippin' on me. Carol I'm planning on Mon. or Tues. shipping. Hope thats ok.

Sassy

o

Sassy, hope to get your box out tomorrow, Amy glad you liked the chili. I made up the recipe, we love it especially in cold weather ans to #5 is palm, only one I got. hugs, not too smart carol

o

WOW What a nice box Remy!!!

MMMmmm Amy the Chili sounds YUMMY!

Heya Carol your the second to answer any questions, thank you, and thats right so your runner up prize winner! Congrats! I will send your prize (which I think is cute too and wanted to keep them both but oh well) ASAP also.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick post then back outside, its beautiful here, low humidity for a change. The storm missed us.

Sandy THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE YOU SENT! I LOVE EVERYTHING, the garden gloves I needed some new ones, and I have little hands and they fit perfectly!!! Tons of seeds OMGOODNESS!!! I still have time to plant some of them! The Washington Sand Dollar Ornament is absolutely beautiful! And the Chocolate Chip Ajuga I love, I was introduced to Ajuga from Deb and I LOVE that plant!!!! Thank you so much for everything!

Love,
Pixie

o

Hi ladies
just wanted to drop in for a bit , just came got back from town loads of yard sales today & really neat garden
items can hardly wait to get them set up :) some will be for next year :))
anyway got to go unload the car check you all out later tonight .
susie

o

Thu, Sep 13, 07 at 20:27

Hi All,
I got my fancy meal coach jackets with my name on them for work today! Gary of course said to me when I got home "you're no chef" picking on me. It is funny though, with the jackets, customers think you are more important.

Melissa,
No! I wasn't disappointed. I'm impressed with your sewing/crafting skills. I'm artsy enough to be good with that kind of thing, but I have the patience of a kid with ADD when it comes to making things, lol.

Susie,
Lucky you getting some garden items at the yard sales! I haven't found anything good for gardening lately.

Remy

o

WHOOOHOOO REMY!!!! CONGRATS on your White Chefs Jackets! ( trust me we won't mistake them for the sleeves tied in the back kind) I am PROUD of you girlie! You will be an awesome chef! You ARE IMPORTANT!!!!

o

Sandy,
Thank you for a wonderful box of goodies. I just love everything.
My goodies are:
adorable gnome potsitter (he is so sweet)
cute rooster kitchen towel, just the right colors
tiny pot with handle
pedicure kit, really need this
cute little square glass citronella candle
little ceramic fairy, so cute
owl cookie cutter, perfect for Halloween
beautiful journal
glass stones or topping flower pots
box of wildflower seeds
and plants!!!
choc. ajuga groundcover
two succulent groundcovers that look really neat
Thank you so much, I love everything. Do you think I should start the groundcovers out in pots or right in the ground? Thank you, Amy

o

WOW! thats a grand box Amy, Great Job Sandy!!!! Sounds wonderful!

Thanks Sandy for sending and Amy for posting!!! I love reading about the boxes.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

You girls are getting great boxes as usual!

Remy, won't be long before we'll get to watch you on 'Iron Chef'! Can't wait! And don't forget to wear your apron! lol It will also work well with your chef's jacket, I want to see you in it with a chef's hat. lol Great news, happy for you sweetie. Hoping to get your plants out on Mon. or Tues. when I send Carols box.

Trina, you're doing a terrific job hosting. You've had some great games, sorry I wasn't online at the time, but glad ya'll had fun.

A couple of shot of my little munchkin!

Have a good night girls!

Sassy

o

Sassy,I never get tired of your little munchkin pics.What a cutie : )

I received my box today from Deb.Wow that was a heavy sucker:0.When I opened it I figured out why!..LOL..There were 3 cookbooks,a seed starting book,the new issue of better homes and gardens magazine(which I hadn't purchased yet so now I won't need to) and a peoples places,plants magazine.I am going to love looking thru these all and the cookbooks and seed starting books will get heavy use as I can definitely use improvement in those areas!.Also a giftbag full of seeds and tulip bulbs,can't wait to see how I do with these now that I have the help of that book.,a nice set of water stone coasters.a neat harvest colored pail with a candle in it and a really nice ceramic pumpkin.Thanks Deb.I think it goes without saying that I adored what you sent me but I will say it anyway..Thanks Deb for the wonderful box : ))

Hope everyone is having a great week : )

o

Ohhh...Sassy! What a SWEETIE!! I just wanna kiss her little nose!!! *SMOOCH* :O) I love baby noses! And baby toes! And baby butts! (but I don't kiss those!! lol)

o
Amy

I'm so happy you liked your box! The succulents should be fine either starting in the ground or in pots. I got them as cuttings and I just stuck them in the dirt in the little pots and they did just fine so they seem like they're pretty hearty.

Sandy

o

Quick Hi,
All you around my zone better watch your weather, we have a frost coming Saturday, YUCK, I am so not ready for winter, I have 0 zero none zilch natta of my house plants in yet, have a great day all off to clean up the basement to start getting them in soon, will cover Sat & Sun, cuz should be warm again for a bit, them time to take it all in.. :)Anita

o

Hi Ladies
just wanted to share an up-date on my little one taken his 1st bath :)

I have been watching & reading all your very nice packages sorry I had to step out this month .
But still watching you all haven fun :)

well I need to finish drying my baby :) yep hairdryer works great . on birds too :))
have a great day .
susie

o

Susie,
Your baby cockatiel's adorable!
Your box arrived yesterday, Thank you so much Susie!
The orange canna, Fudge Sundae daylily, Saratoga Springtime daylilys are beautiful! I'm going to wait until springtime to plant the canna. FROST is expected tonight! I'm going to cover everything, so hopefully all my flowers & garden will be ok. We went straight from the 90's to this!

Thanks again so much! I can't wait to see them bloom!

Here's a pic of my bird baby! "Greenbean"

Deb

o

Deb, ma Big sis,

You have a beautiful bird, Hello Greenbean.

I received your package today!!!! I love the note made me feel really good. THANK YOU for the Tulip bulbs, (I am kinda scared of Tulips but then too I was scared of day lilys and I am following the directions on Tulips, OMGoodness they will be beautiful), THANK YOU ALSO for the Pink Coneflower seeds, the Tiger Lily Bu.lbets, the allium heapoletanum (sp) seeds/bulbs. I love the strawberry candle, mmmm it smells sooo YUMMY and OMGoodness the Red Cherry Body Butter I LOVE, can't wait to get outta the shower tonight and smell like a red cherry!!! THANK YOU MY BIG SIS.

o

You girls have some beautiful birds. Greenbean and the little one are precious. (Sue I mean your little one) lol

Thanks for the compliments on the munchkin! We're so lucky she's so happy and healthy.

Your girls have a good night.

Sassy

o

Sorry Sassy it will be monday for your box, cute babies, I got my first pic of ggg. will post soon. did a 1,600.00 funeral today, lots of work. off for the weekend, so gonna plant some unhappy plants. big hugs. carol

o

Nancy your box arrived! I LOVE everything you sent (as usual!) I'll post tomorrow what was inside. I have a few plants that I have to cover ASAP! We have a frost warning for tonight!

Deb

o

Deb,Happy to hear you liked what I sent.Always makes me feel good to hear that. OMG Greenbean is sooo cute.Good thing I don't live where you are with all those wild ones flying around.I would break my neck climbing trees to get me a baby.They sure are cute : )

Susie,Your Itty Bitty Birdie just steals my heart with those eyes.Cute as a button : )If you ever want a surrogate mother for an extra egg..my mama Skeeter is up for the task..lol..I feel so sorry for her.She lays all these eggs but her and my male Emmet absolutely Hate eachother so no babies: ( Maybe I should change his name to something sexy and see if that helps..lol

We are in Frost Warnings too for tonight so I spent the evening filling my garage and kitchen with plants.Hubby won't be too happy having to park his truck outside but hey..its for a good cause right?

My little Sis missg/Gales box was delivered to Kimberly Wednesday...I was nosy so I checked the tracking number..lol..Well..I remember how nervous I was the first few months I was a member waiting to hear the receiver got it ok and I also know how much Kimberly has going on right now so I hope she won't mind me bragging on my little sis.Good job little sis.You do me proud : )

Well I hope you all have a Great Weekend!
Nancy

o

Good morning, Ladies! I'm just poppin my head in to day hi. Life's been crazy and I haven't been stopping by often but I haven't forgotten about you guys! I'm preparing for our October Halloween swap and will start a new thread for sign ups in a week or so once I get the details ironed out. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Jenell

o

Hi Ladies,
Just want to say, Lil green thumb,
Father in law had surgery on
Tuesday. I did not know, if you
ladies knew or not.

Have a nice day Gale

o

Thanks for letting us all know Gail.Hoping everything went smoothly with his surgery.

Jenell,Really looking forward to your October Swap..that is my favorite fall month. I really love the colors of autumn ; )We don't do halloween since our kids are long gone from home and there are no children in the neighborhood.I kinda miss that : (

Well..I better go get the party dip made.We are having a get together for the Football Game tonight...GO HUSKERS!!! LOL

Well I hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Nancy

o

Carol, no problem hun I won't get yours out until tommorrow or Tuesday either. Hope you enjoy!

Hope everyone's had a great weekend!

Sassy

o

Sun, Sep 16, 07 at 20:41

Hi All,
Its been a busy weekend of work. I have the next 2 days off though!

Pixie,
"the sleeves tied in the back kind" Lol!

Sassy,
Lol! I wish I could wear the apron at work : )
I forgot about the plants!
That second pic of the baby cracks me up it looks like she's Elton John sister.

Anita,
Sorry to hear about the frost warnings out your way. Down in the hills south of here they have been having the warning the past couple of days. I don't want it to get cold!

Susie,
The birdie look so cute all wet from the bath. Do they take to baths and hairdryers easily?

Deb,
Greenbean is adorable. He(or she?) looks like he knows he is posing for a camera! It was sad seeing the news about Alex. I would always be fascinated when I saw him on TV.

Nancy,
Sorry to hear you have frost warnings already too! Your hubby can live without the garage for a night or two : )

Hi Jenell!
I'm glad to hear you are ok.

Kimberly,
I hope the surgery went well.

Remy

o

Hi Ladies,

Im home, we had a wonderful weekend, never knew that vehicles (4x4's) could do what I saw them do this weekend, it was awesome.

I hope everyone fared well with their plants and pipes if they had frost (guess the pipes would need a freeze not frost sorry). It has finally gotten down to 69 here at night but then I am like Remy, I don't want it to get cold lol hardly does here anyways.

Ok Nancy I have to resend your prize package, it was in the mailbox for me when we got home. Please email me your addy. I thought I had it right from the obf sheets but I was running out of ink at that same time.

Melissa and Carol ya'lls prizes will go out either tomorrow.

Ya'll get set for another game.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday. Its been busy around here trying to get everything done.

Sue, Thank you sooo much for the hostess gifts you sent, I LOVE the Waspinator, I have never seen one before and have had LOTS of problems with wasps lately too. The plant tags are wonderful and I can never find the lil seed bags so Thank you soo much! I also can't wait to plant the Gaillardia seeds. Thank you ma sweet Sue, that was soo kind and I also love the sweet note.

I also Received a package that Gale sent, that was soo sweet of you Gale and I am very happy you are a member of our group. Thank you for the sweet note. Thank you also for the lovely pink heart wind chimes, I have them hanging in here under the ceiling fan, they make such a sweet sound! I also LOVE the Rose Pen and Rose Scripture Note Pad set. That was soo sweet of you. Thank you again.

I think I have ma head on straight now so promise no more mistakes!!! ;) but hey can I claim brunette moments??? (I am blonde)

I am sorry about the mess with the mailings of the prize boxes, I double checked address' and they WILL go first thing in the morning so ya'll should get them by Friday. Thank ya'll for being so patient with me.

Smiles all,
Pixie

o

Sandy,
Be on the lookout, your box is on the way! Amy

o

Sassy your box went out today conf # 03070020000172920407
hope it arrives in good shape with live plants. I want greenbean send him please. hugs carol

o

remy
all my birds love their baths & then the hairblowerjust do not put on high or get it to close to them :)

Pixie your welcome : the wasp were plemtyfull around here this year & these realy worked so thought i would pass one on never know when someone else might need one :)

well you ladies have a great day great boxes out there:)
susie

o

Thanks, Amy. I'll be looking for it.

Sandy

o

Nancy sent me such great items!

Sorry for the delay in letting everyone know what Nancy sent!

A very pretty Sunflower writing tablet/envelopes
Microfleur flower press (uses your microwave to dry flowers) I do so many crafts, that I'm thrilled to have this Nancy!

2 big Crispy treats for Greenbean (seed bars!)
Greenbean LOVES these!

Lavender grow kit

Kit for "Jar Art" how neat! I have the perfect "Ball" blue canning jar to use! After it's complete you can put potpourri in it (or be creative and put one of those 'fake candles' in it as use it as a night light lamp).

Sunflower kitchen towel set- plus potholder, oven mitt!

Nancy, thank you sooooo much for all the really nice items! I ALWAYS LOVE whatever you send! Your boxes are the best!

Hugs,
Deb

o

Hi Ladies,

Such wonderful boxes!!!! I don't have a truck today so have been stuck at home YUCKIE!!!! If I could find the keys to Alans Truck then I would drive it and feel like an Amazon!!! Oh well!

I am ready for cooler weather here too (can't believe I just said that), the humidity has just been at 75% so at least thats helping it feel somewhat cooler here. I love the smells outside during the change of seasons. It will stay pretty warm here up through November though.

Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful Day.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Pixie,
Could you email me your address? Thank you, Amy

o

Great boxes girls! Thanks Carol I'll be on the lookout for it. I'm running late but don't count me out.

Remy I know, she does look like Elton John's sister, lol!
I'll post here when I get your and Carols boxes out, maybe able to do it tommorrow, but I may need to wait until Friday just to make sure everything gets there ok.

Sassy

o

Tue, Sep 18, 07 at 22:39

Melissa,
I got your box mailed today. DC#0306 3030 0001 8932 3207. I hope you like it!

Pixie,
I sent your hostess gift out yesterday. I hope you like it too : )

Sassy,
You know there is no hurry. There's no snow in the forecast yet : ) It was beautiful here today. I'm glad I got to enjoy most of it.

Remy

o

Hi everyone,

Ya'll are too sweet. I hope everyone has had a good day and will have a cool (not cold) evening.

Its almost sad that September is almost over. We don't have seasons here though, its either summer or yuckie. Can't even call it winter its monsoon season but then thats how its been all summer too just not cold monsoon season.

I hope everyone has a Great night,
Smiles,
Pixie

o

YaY! Thanks, Remy! I can't wait, I KNOW I'll love everything!! :O)

o

I just received a wonderful box from Amy. Thank you so much, I love everything!!! She sent:

2 Garden magazines (I love magazines - hope to have some time this evening to relax and look through them.)

Box of Plum Blossom potpourri (smells great!)

T-Label Plant Markers (I really needed these!)

A cute little hanging basket

DVD - Bridget Jones - The Edge of Reason (I will enjoy curling up on the couch and watching this)

Some Moisturizing Cream

Seeds: Forget-Me-Not, Wildflowers, Butterfly Garden and Pink Cleome (will save for next spring)

Variegated plant (not sure what it is, but I like it!)

And also, a cute note.

Amy, thank you so much for a really great box!!!

Sandy

o

Carol wanted you to know I received your wonderful box! I just love everything! I'll be back a little later to post the contents, you sure can pack a box girl! Thank so much

Sassy

o

Sandy,
The plant is a varigated Spider plant. Will do good indoors for you. They get really pretty. Glad you liked everything. Take care, Amy

o

Amy - thanks for letting me know about the spider plant. I had one of those years ago. This will be my first house plant in awhile. I used to have house plants, but after several cross country moves, I had to give them all away and just had not gotten around to getting more.

Thanks again, I know I will enjoy it...
Sandy

o

I will be traveling until Oct. 1 so if I don't make it back on here before I leave for my trip, see all of you later. (Nothing like the trip to Italy this time, this trip is to visit family - however, that is special, too!)
I did not sign up for a Sept. swap so I am not behind on sending and don't need to receive anything this month. It was probably a good month to sit out... it has been so busy!

o

Have fun Jeanne!

Ok, hope I don't miss anything here Carol. What a packed box!

Bath goodies, crystals, soaps, candles, etc.
Rose bath cube
Berry Candies, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry & Boysenberry, yummmy
Handheld body massager
Eye Shadown Kit
USA Keychain
Pack of stick-ons with tulips
Seeds....daylily, white hibiscus & Cardinal Climber
Package of Bag-Its
Daylilies....
Baja
Free Spirit
Red Magic
Pixie Parasol
One had a tag with no name

Carol thank you so much for a great box! I loved your wolf stationary! Working on getting your box out will let you know when its off.

Sassy

o

I received a great box from Remy today!
I'll post specific plant names later, I'm tight on time right now, but Remy included a quick note that I'll post from.

Photo album
stickers
notepad acorn candle (this is SO cute, and my daughter LOVES it, because she thinks she's a squirrel. Weird stage, I know!)
hand sanitizer
garden gloves
5 packs of seeds
ALOT of plants! - rose, sedum, yarrow, serbian bell flower, cactus, comphrey, bay, blue star creeper, veronica, brunnera

Wow! Thanks so much, Remy!! I love everything! And will have to carve time out of my super busy afternoon to plant/pot everything!! :O)

Melissa

o

Sounds like everyone is getting great packages!

Pixie, I've not forgot you, your box will go out next week-end. I've been off but it has been a busy one. I am guilty of not packing your stuff because to be honest I have been working on packages that are going north, and I want the plants to get settled in before the frost hits us. I've really enjoyed picking stuff out for you and I will send your hostess gift with your other stuff.

A lady that I have taken care of the last two years passed away and I attended the visitation and funeral. We became real good friends, I'm really going to miss her, and it was hard for me to go into her room with out her being there. We are reminded not to get involved but how can you not?

It is warm out again today. Dry, with gusty winds and the temp is 91! Good thing for the winds, other wise it would really be a scorcher out there, and we really need some rain.

Time to get back outside for a while before it is time for me to take a nap before I start my long stretch at work.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Hi Ladies
Sorry for being MIA For A few days just under the weather with that good ole flu bug again.
looks as everyone has been doing well :) Very nice boxes
love the chat .
still got the ringing in my ears but the rest of me is on the mend I hope :)

I know you all might be wondering about our Oct swap
well I see lunamoon/jennel did say she was working on it . So Maybe she can get it posted by this weekend . Just Keep watch for it .
Be sure to let her know if you can play or not play .

well I need to get caught up on other things today so hope everyone has a great weekend .
susie

o

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I just wanted to post real quick before I go shopping whoohooo.

Remy, you're so sweet! Thank you soo much for the hostess gift. I LOVE the Salada Berry Tea, very YUMMY!!!! I also LOVE Dragon Fly's and the Dragon Fly Votive holder is adorable and the cinnamon candle smells good! The Thank You Note cards are always needed too. Thank you soo much for everything and the sweet note.

Smiles,
Trina

o

LADIES
Hi Just posted a swap over on the bulb forum
thought if anyone wanted in on it take a look peek .

susie

Here is a link that might be useful: susie's bulb swap

o

Hi Ladies,
Couldn't sleep so thought I would post the RECEIVED LIST so we can wrap this swap up......

Debbya rcvd from Nancy
Nancy rcvd from Debbya
Melissa rcvd from Remy
Remy Rcvd from Melissa
Amy rcvd from Sandy
Sandy rcvd from Amy
Kimberly rcvd from Gale (per USPS but no word from Kim)
Sassy Rcvd from Carol
Carols will be shipped this week from Sassy.
Trina and Annies both will be shipped this week to each other.
The only one that I haven't heard from or read about is Kims swap box to Gail. Kim please let us know if everything is ok. Thanks.

If there are any corrections to be made please let me know and post it on here. NOTE... have had some personal issues I had to take care of here but prize boxes will be going out on Monday. Thank you Ladies for being patient with me and I am sorry its taken to long to get your prizes in the mail.

Thank you Ladies for a wonderful Sept. Swap.

Smiles,
Trina

o

Gm Ladies
Well Still Know note from lunamoon as to the OCT swap
So Would like to maybe get someone to volunteer to do the OCT swap IF HER SWAP IS NOT POSTED BY 6pm TODAY.

You will Be ask to post the New oct swap by sept 26th
one catch if you have been a Hostess before
then there won't be any mandator Hostess gifts
But anyone is welcome to send a thank you card :)

would like someone who has not been a Hostess yet of our group . but others can reply :)) HEHE
Lets hope Nothing Has happen to luna I'm sure she must have just gotten busy with work or family .

as you all know we try to give all our players time to read the New Swaps to know if they want to play or not .
so we give from the 15th to the 19th to post the new threads . that also gives everyone time to plan for their boxes to send .

Sorry but will be just a little shorter time frame this month.
well lets see what happens by this evening anyone wanting to volunteer please Be planning your swap but let me know before 6 pm tonight .

thank you ladies will be gone most the afternoon but will get back to you as soon as i can .
Have a Great fall day 1st day of AUTUMN :)

susie

o

Deb,you are most welcome.Glad you liked your box : )

Well the 1st day of autumn was gorgeous here yesterday..temps in the lower 80's...maybe that means a mild little snow winter??Well at least I can dream.

Thanks for the bulb swap link Susie ..I need to go check that out..

Haven't seen a new thread for October yet..Sure hope Lunamoon is ok..

Wow..sure has been a quiet month around here.Everyone must be really busy..I know.. I should talk..lol..I should post more myself..

Thanks Pixie for the wonderful hosting job you did this month.It was alot of fun : )

Well ladies hope you all have a Great Week : ))
Nancy

o

Mon, Sep 24, 07 at 20:55

Hi All,
It has been hectic around here. Good news though, the back of the garage finally got new siding put up. I have to paint it myself though. The real bad news, more of my plants got trampled!! Maryanne's Rose of Sharon started to re-sprout, the workers trampled it. Well, we'll see if it and the other things comes back from that abuse!

Annie,
Sorry to hear about the lady you took care of. You're right though, how can you not get involved with people you take care of?

Melissa,
Lol! about the acorn candle. That is too funny. I had no clue she thought she was a squirrel either!

Nancy,
"maybe that means a mild little snow winter?" LOL!

Susie,
I wish I could do your bulb swap. You know how I love bulbs. There is just no way right now.

Remy

o

Hi Ladies,

Forgot to post this yesterday... Prize Boxes.

Melissa your DC # is 0306 0320 0001 9467 2580

Nancy yours is 0306 0320 0001 9467 2573

Carol yours is 0306 0320 0001 9467 2597

I hope ya'll enjoy. Once again, I am sorry it took so long.

Annie your box will go out closer to the end of the week, I am still having fun with it lol.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Pixie,
I'm not the least bit worried :O) :O)! I am still working on your box as well.

We are getting some rain, and we sure can use it. It is thundering out so I'm not going outside.I might as well do something constuctive inside...maybe some dusting..Yuck!

I have to go back to work tonight and will do 30 more hours between tonight and Friday morning. I already informed upper managment I will not be working this week-end!

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Oh Thank God I'm not the only one late! Jeezzzzzzzzzzz, I've had so many Sept. birthdays...its hit me hard and Carol you know you don't have to worry about me, I hope. This month has flown by!

My daughter's birthday is tommorrow, 1:10 am to be exact, lol and our HAZELNUTBUNNY has a birthday tommorrow too, sorry Trina, didn't mean to blow a surprise. I couldn't help remembering Julie & Melissa have the same birthday. Carol your box is packed and ready, I'm so very sorry I'm late. God, I hate it when I'm late, but please know, it will get to you, so sorry hun.

Sassy

o

Carol your box is finally off, I'm so sorry to be running so late. Hope you enjoy.

Sassy

UPS# 1z6408w10357224269

o

Heya all,

omg Imma going to be the last one to send my box out aren't I??? Im getting on the ball really!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

LOL Pixie..you won't be last..my little sis Gale is still waiting for hers too : (

Well I think we are finally going to have the Perfect Day to work outside so..if I am planning on getting anything done I had better get out there huh? Hope you all ahve a great rest of the week!
Nancy

o
Gale's Box

Gale, you will be receiving a box next week, NOOO ONE is going to be left out of my swap!!! I will post the confirmation # tomorrow afternoon.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

I was giving Kim til the end of this week but I still have heard nothing from her regarding the box she rec'd from Gale or a box she committed to send. I am sooo Sorry Gale that I paired you with someone who didn't take this as a committment. Please realize that all the women in GW aren't bad.

We love ya Gale,
Smiles,
Pixie

o

I received a beautiful garden sign from Miss Pixie today!! What a great prize ! And birthday present!! Your timing was perfect.
You are such a sweetie!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Love ya!!
Hugs & Squishes!!
Melissa

o

Happy Birthday Melissa!!

I also recieved my prize box from Pixie today!Holy Mackerel Girl I wasn't expecting that many bulbs! How Wonderful!! and I Love The Scarecrow Pick Too! Thank You sooo Much Pixie!! You indeed Are a Sweetheart!

Pixie,that is sweet of you to do for Gale.Hopefully she will receive her box or news from Kimberly before the weeks end.

Thanks Again : )
Nancy

o

Pixie & group-

From what I understand, this isn't the only swap that Kim has failed to fulfill her obligations in. I know of at least 2 others that she hasn't sent boxes in as well. But she is hosting the "houseplant" swap and has posted there in the last week, so I honestly don't know what to think.
So sorry for the horrible welcome into the group, Gale!! I hope one bad swap doesn't deter you from joining in others!! :O)

Melissa

o

Hi all,
I want to thank everyone at BFG for working
hard to keep things fair.
Thank you Gale

o

Gale , Pixie is right you will get a box in the mail next week from someone in the group :0 . & hope this will not discourage you from other trades .

pixie you can close this on sunday the 30th ok :)) You have done a great job Keeping track of this all . thank you .
susie

o

Pixie, I'm late with your package as promised! I didn't get your plants dug to get your package out. but I do have a good excuse. (Well I think it is a good excuse :O)) We have been blessed with another new arrival, her name is Natilie Nicole, 7lbs 14 oz, and 20 3/4 inches long; she is a real cutie. However, she has a bad case of cone head because they had to use the vacuum system to help with the delivery. Other than that both are doing fine!

Gale, yes, like Pixie and Susie noted, no-one gets left out. You can expect a little something from myself as well.

Again Pixie, I'm so sorry, and I will get your box to you on Monday.

Ladies, I must get my car cleaned out, but I will try and post later.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

AWWW CONGRATS ANNIE!!!! I am glad momma and baby are doing fine!. NO WORRIES Sweetie! (that is a WONDERFUL reason! I am sooo happy for you!

I held back on sending any boxes on friday cause I am putting a couple plants in and didn't want them to sit over the weekend. They will go out Monday also.

Smiles and hugs,
Pixie

o

Miss G, please e-mail your mailing addy to veeja3@wmconnect.com and I will mail the groups emergency box to you on monday, pixi thankyou for the prize a cute fall wreath. I love it, I am late with your hostess gift ane will mail it monday also. sorry hugs carol

o

Morning Ladies,

I am happy you got it Carol, I was scared with the way I packed it, not very good I know. You are very welcome and I am glad you like it.

Ya'll have a wonderful day,

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Sun, Sep 30, 07 at 19:39

Melissa,
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm usually late with my birthday greetings even here at home, lol. I hope it was a good one.

Annie,
Is Natilie a new grandbaby?! : ) Congrats!
When I was born they used the big tongs on me, I was told. I looked so horrible my grandmother started crying because she thought I was going to be brain damaged. Ok, I know I set myself up for some jokes with that comment!

Gale,
So sorry you never got your box! I'm sure you'll get many great boxes to make up for it in the long run : )
Remy

o

LADIES -

i am so sorry about this month. I have gale's box ready to go and will mail it in the AM. on the way back to the hospital. I thought I was going to get to post last weekend but had to call 911 again for my FIL. DH is staying at the hospital with him tonight so i can get some sleep. hopefully.
Fluid has built up around his lungs and heart since the last surgery.

I need to leave the group for awhile. with things going on here it is just not fair to everyone else. this is the second month in a row my box has been late.
i will miss you all but will hop on hopefully occasionally and say hi.

maybe in a few months things will be better.

btw gale. i cannot thing what was in my box but i do remember the vase! loved the box. tyso much

huggs
kim

o
re: update: obf fall cleaning swap - dc#s

Gale DC# 0306 1070 0001 9492 9658
Pixie DC# 0306 1070 0001 9492 9665

o

Good Afternoon everyone!

Remy, no not a grandbaby (I wish!) another great neice :O) :O)

Pixie, Your box is in the hands of the UPS. Tracking # is 1Z 209 23R 03 4541 8868. You should get it I hope by Wed or Thursday, and I'm sorry for the delay.

It is nice and cool out, a good day for cleaning up the yard.

I hope everyone has a great day!
LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Annie,

Your box went out today also. The DC # is 03060320000194672627

Gale, yours went out today also and the DC # is 0306 0320 0001 9467 2634

Smiles all,
Pixie

o

Carol, I'm so sorry about this box, I don't understand this. That box was shipped the 27th and UPS is saying it will be delivered the 4th? Jeeezzz! Guess theres not alot I can do about it, but I sure hate it.

Sorry hugs,
Sassy

o

Hi Ladies,

I am going to keep this open until all the boxes are received. I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Smiles,
Pixie

o
Kim

Kim, thank you for the sweet hostess box. The note was very nice thank you. I love the fall plaid kitchen towel with the recipe and cookie cutter. The apple crumb tea lights smelly yummy, as does the jack O candle. The Jack O blinkie is cute too. I can't wait to see what the woodstock Hyancinth are like. Thank you again.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Hi all,
I received my swap from Kim today.
Kim thank you, so much for all the goodies
I receive kitchen towels, on one of the towels
there is a cookie cutter in the shape of a leaf
and it also have the recipe for sugar cookies, I know
My Grand children will enjoy making cookies, a note pad
a number of candles, and a beautiful warn blanket, welcome
sign for my front door, 2 different kinds of bulbs
and there's more goodies.
Thank you Kim, I hope your FIL gets better soon.
Gale

o

Pixie, I've been tracking the package I sent to you and it says on the UPS tracksite that it is in STAFFORD,TX., and is in transit. It also says delivery on Friday.(bummer, I was hoping tomorrow) Maybe it will be updated later tonight; I hope nothing is broke.

Is anyone getting rain? yesterday we got around 3/4 inch, at least that is what was in the rain gauage.

It is really beginning to look like fall here. I can't believe how many leaves on on the ground, and how the leaves are beginning to change.

I hope everyone has a great evening, and I will try and post later.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Awww ANNIE Sweetie, Im not worried, I will be here so no worries.

o
candy corn jar

OOOPS I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS............

THEN SAY 117

o
candy corn jar 2

OOOPS I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS............

THEN SAY 117

o

ok pixi I am officially confused. well looks like miss g got a box from kim and pixi sent her one, so the emergencey box is still available if anyone didn't receive. I am late with my hostess gift but will get it out soon. I'm sorry hugs carol

o

I sent ya an email Carol.

And... the posts above with the boy and the jar of candy corn... well lets just say I was having a brunette moment and posted it twice on the wrong thread, yeppers I feel really silly now.

o
Box from Annie

I received a WONDERFUL box from Annie. Sweetie I am still drooling over everything.

Here is what she sent..

Natures Crafts Microwave crafts book
Fall Kitchen towel, pot holders and hand mitt.
a purse sized umbrella (which I needed whoohoo no more wet hair when Im out in the rain)
a Yankee Candle Scarecrow oil warmer sooo cute
a Yankee Candle Fall pumkin oil warmer, perfect on my secretary
A Gold Canyon Candle - Carmel Apple (smells terrific!)
a Sippin Tea picture that looks wonderful on the gossip bench
a Snowman tin full of this...
a beautiful friends bookmarker,
seed baggies
scented tea lights
and Zinnia seeds (they are getting planted today whoohoo)
AND....
Bearded Iris'
Harvest of Memories
Superstition
Dountless
Breakers

a Spotted Yellow/Orange Candy Lily
Ceasars Brother Lily
some Dark Purple and McKanna Giant Columbines

Sweetie you sent wayy beyond. Thank you for everything I LOVE it all

Pixie

o

DON'T KNOW HOW i FORGOT THIS...

Annie also sent a very cute Halloween Pin, I am wearing it now. Its adorable~

o

Trina just wanted to let you know Carols box was finally delivered yesterday, I'm sure she has just been busy with work and hasn't had a chance to post yet.

Sniffles,
Sassy

Tracking Number: 1Z 640 8W1 03 5722 426 9

Type: Package
Delivered On: 10/04/2007
10:23 A.M.
Delivered To: SPANAWAY, WA, US
Service: GROUND

o

Pixie, I'm glad you liked your box, I'm getting ready to leave for work but will be back on Monday. DH knows what do do with boxes when I'm gone.
It was 88 again today and suppose to be 90 tomorrow, It sure doesn't feel like fall out.

I hope everyone has a great week-end!

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

I came home from work yesterday to a wonderful box from miss cattitude. Too tired to post, I loved my box of goodies
a candle with darling garden candle holder, 2 daylilies. 10 daffy bulbs, 3 other bulbs. ingredients to make a pina coloda cheese ball, savory herbs from bittersweet herb farm, garden gloves, best of all metal plant markers, veggie seeds. hope I didn't miss anything. I love it all thankyou mr sassy. I'm a happy camper. big hugs mr carol

o

whooohooo It sprinkled today but I got to use my umbrella!!!! (ok so maybe it was in the sprinkler but sheesh I couldn't wait for real rain, I wanted to use it!!!!

o

Carol glad you you liked it.

Pixie looks like you can finally round things up soon, eh?

I know you'll be glad, I hated when everything went over to the next month too, didn't think that would happen, but ya never know. We know Most of us do the best we can:)

Take care everyone,
Sassy

o

PIXIE, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Im just speechless, you outdid yourself, and I cant thank you enough for all the goodies you sent me. I hope I dont forget anything if I do please let me know!

MY GOODIES:
The Old Farmers 1908 Almanac
The Old Farmers 2008 Almanac
The Old Farmers All season Garden Journal
The Old Farmers 2008 gardening calendar

Three carved wooded birds, red white and blue
Three scented soaps that are red, white, and blue

4 votive candle holders that are red, blue, green and yellow
7 votive mulberry scented candles; smells so good!
4 little candle holders with tall slim candles.......... so cute

Darwin Hybrid Tulips
Daffodils Ice Follies

Fall Harvest Potpourri

Cross stitch books, Sweeter than Wine, Merry Christmas ABC, and Christmas Ornaments; YIPPIIII, it is getting that time of year to start again, and these will keep my hands busy.

Lemon Cookies, Honey butter with cinnamon (the recipe include), and Sourdough bread! We had them as a morning treat with coffee and put the Honey butter on top.

Siberian Iris seeds that I will winter sow.
Iris from your grandmothers yard

Oh yes! a "FOX" OLD WORLD CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT, and yes Pixie I do collect these! I love it and I assure you I will forever remember you when I look at it.

I hope I didnt forget anything,
LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o
I Goofed

I ment the Cross stitch book should have been Sweeter than the Rose and NO, I wasn't driniking wine this morning.

LIFE IS GOOD

o

OHHH Annie, I am sooo happy you got the box. Now all boxes have been received. I am soo sorry I was such a putter and took so long. I am happy you liked everything.

Smiles,
Pixie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here