Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hummingbirddaisy

Take New Sign - Ups for Hortiholics Anon RR

hummingbirddaisy
17 years ago

There is 9 months remaining in this RR.

We are looking for a few good gardeners :-) to join our group!

All we require is that you mail your package within the current month. Try and send something from your partners wish/want list (which is all filled out in a questionnaire full of fun and informative questions).

We ask that you post on a regular basis. We LOVE to hear about whats going on in your life. What new bloom you have. New gardens? Family! Everything :-)

I am going to ask that if you have not traded previously with someone in our group, that you set up a trade prior to becoming a member. I have had to drop ALOT of girls for not sending, and not keeping in contact. Just disappearing. I know how things can get(believe me, I KNOW). How computers can act, etc. etc., but if you can contact SOMEONE from the group, somehow, that would be great!

I will be e-mailing all the ladies in this group with my phone # as well.

If, for some reason, you can't send one month, just let me know, and I will be happy to rearrange things until the next month when you can come back and play again.

I don't want to make this a "task", but rather an "enjoyment". This is meant to be FUN! There are too many other things in life to worry about. USe this as your escape, and enjoy yourself!

We would ideally like to have 4 new players! Will take more is needed!

I think I will be adding a few twists to this RR here soon as well to spice things up a bit.

The whole reason for these RR is to make friends, and enjoy each other. So, if this sounds like something you would enjoy, please sign up here, and e-mail me directly at

hummingbirddaisy@mchsi.com

put Hort. Anon in the subject line

Send your

Real name

GW ID

address

Blessings for the new season!

Tina

Comments (5)