Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever

UPDATE: October Birthday Buddies

flwrs4ever
13 years ago

October 5 Patti1957

Please send to our Birthday Buddy this Month..Patti !

I also want to make mention that this is our last month of the swap as we dont have a November Buddy...and I am going to start working on the Secret Santa Swap this week :)

Much thanks to you ALL for joining and sharing a bit of your garden and friendship with us all !

Happy Birthday Patti !!

Comments (12)

• elliesfun
    13 years ago

Happy birthday Patti! May your day be a special one just meant for you. Do something special for yourself.
    Ellie

• patti1957
    13 years ago

Thank you Kym and Ellie for the happy birthday wishes!

A little about me: I am a native Oregonian. I have lived in Eagle Point for the past 23 years, my husband of 34 years and I have raised our 2 daughters here and they are now raising their families just a few miles from where they grew up. We have grown a vegetable garden every year since 1987 and I just in the last couple of years have gotten interested in growing flowers and herbs.
    I will use and be happy with anything I receive, I would especially love to have something that you grow and enjoy from your gardens.

My favorite vegetables to grow:
    Beans
    Cucumber
    Peppers
    Tomatoes
    Radish

Some of my favorite flowers:
    Alyssum
    Dianthus
    Echinacea
    Salvia
    Zinnias

Herbs that I like:
    Borage
    Lavender
    Mint
    Sage
    Valerian

Thank you,
    Patti

• Frances Coffill
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday Patti! I hope you will have a wonderful day!

Happy belated to the September Birthday girls as well! I hope Andrea and Angela had terrific birthdays!

It has been a busy summer for me, many changes and family upheavals! Things are calm for the moment, thought I would pop in to say hello and wish you all the best!

Frances

• canyonwind
    13 years ago

Patti,

A very HAPPY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!! Enjoy your special day on the 5th!!!!!

Annie

• patti1957
    13 years ago

Thank you Frances and Annie! I will be driving over to the coast for the day, looking forward to eating some fish & chips.

• smitties
    13 years ago

Patti,

have a wonderful birthday and enjoy your drive to the coast. I have three boys who were all born in October, (2, 10, and 17) so it is a special month here at our house.

Margo

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    13 years ago

Patti,

Happy Birthday to you! Would you drop me an email with your addy when you get a chance?

Thanks,
    Lisa

• patti1957
    13 years ago

Thank you Margo, this will be a busy month at your house!

Lisa I will send you an email.

I had a beautiful card from Ellie (farmergirl2009) waiting for me when I returned from the coast. She sent me 2 different poppies - pink/red ruffled edges and red - single, yellow bell peppers, evergreen bunching onions and last but certainly not least, straight eight cucumbers. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful seeds!

I received another cute card on Thursday from Frances (fcoffill) She sent me California wonder bell peppers, small white cucumbers, druzba heirloom tomato, and green zebra another heirloom tomato. Thank you Frances!

• patti1957
    13 years ago

On Sat. 10/9 I received a nice card with french breakfast radish and speckled swan gourd from Jeanne (sandlapper_rose)I have not tried the french breakfast radish, looking forward to it.Thank you Jeanne!

• patti1957
    13 years ago

Today I received a very cute card with zinnia whirligig, bush bean - Jung's tricolor, Tennessee purple cornflower, and "Large Red" tomato from Annie (canyonwind) Thank you Annie!

• patti1957
    13 years ago

Yesterday I received a pretty card with four different kinds of Dianthus, Spangled Star, Gaiety, Sooty and Neon Star from Lisa (ishareflowers) Thank you Lisa! I just looked those up and they are all beautiful.

• patti1957
    13 years ago

Monday I received a wonderful card from Margo (smitties) with Sunset Coneflower, Green Envy Coneflower and Chocolate Nicotiana. Thank you Margo!