Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
skohler_gw

UPDATE: obf picnic basket swap cont/ 2

skohler
16 years ago

{{gwi:1277125}}

OurBloomin Friends Friendship Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between the group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you. Please be a successful member of garden web and have had a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be directed to veeja/carol or

skohler/susie via email.

STARTING OVER: HERE ARE ALL THE BASKETS THAT WERE

POSTED ON THE 1ST THREAD . WITH A COUPLE CHANGES

ONCE NYVOICES99/ANITA HAS POSTED HER BOX

WE WILL THEN START A NEW PICK YOUR BASKET .

PLAYERS

SKOHLER/SUSIE ************ #1

RAGGEDYANNE/ANNIE ******** #2

DIRT_UNDER_MY_NAILS/APRIL #3

DEBBYA/DEBBY ************* #4

WYNATIVE/MARIE *********** #5

VEEJA11/CAROL ************ #6

NYVOICES/ANITA*********** #7

BASKET #1 SUSIE/SKOHLER

LUCKY WINNER OF MY PICNIC BASKET:

WILL BE GOING TO "LAS VEGA IRIS " TRIP FOR 2 .

I HAVE INVITED 'CEASAR BROTHER IRIS" TO JOIN YOU .

RESERVATION HAVE BEEN MADE AT THE:" HONEY BEE HOSTA" HOTEL SEPERATE ROOMS OF CORSE

UNLESS YOU "HAVE TIME DAYLILY" TO GO GET MARRIED ON THE "FERRIS WHEEL DAYLILY".

AFTER YOU HAVE TIED THE KNOT DRINKS WILL BE SERVED BY THE POOLSIDE . WE HAVE A 'JUICY FRUIT IRIS'

WITH A "ORANGE SLICE DAYLILY" TO QUINCH YOUR THIRST.

YOU WILL THEN GO TO THE DINNING ROOM FOR YOUR "CANDLE LIGHT" DINNER WHERE YOUR WAITER WILL HAVE READY TO SERVE

"FRIED GREEN TOMATO HOSTA" SERVED WITH "ARMOUR VIENNA SAUSAGE" WITH "CLUB CRACKERS"

TOP OFF YOUR MAIN CORSE WITH A NICE CUP OF KAHLUA VANILLA CREME MILLSTONE COFFEE TO GO WITH YOUR

"RASPBERY BANANA CHEESECAKE DAYLILY" A VERY SWEET" SUGAR COOKIE DAYLILY "

TO CONCLUDE YOUR PICNIC VACATION THERE WILL BE OTHER GARDEN TRINKETS TO ENJOY

SUCH AS

STEM SUPPORT CLIPS FOR THOSE VINE PLANTS

STRAP AROUND PLANT MARKERS

PAINT PEN

MANY TYPES OF VEGGIE SEEDS sorry

BASKET# 2 RAGGEDYANNE

Whoever wins my basket will be going to a nice resort in Jamacia for a morning brunch. Superstion Iris will be your hostess on the plane.

After we land there will be a brunch, self serve of course. There will be a surprise of Coffee and Tea to drink.

Vegtables will be Hosta Fried Green Tomatoes, Topped with Gaucamole.

There will be finger foods consisting of Fried Bananas, and for desert there will be will tell you later its raining right now :)), and daylily Strawberry Candy.

After departure, Superstion Iris will hand you little bags of gifts that will consist of plant tags, maybe some assorted bulbs, and last but not least our hostess will hand you Harvest of Memories iris for you to enjoy!

you will also have your choice of 1 20oz candle (coconut Lime Verbena or Pineapple Coast).

BASKET #3 DIRT_UNDER_MY_NAILS /

The day starts out as a trip to the local fair. First snack of the afternoon was a CANDY APPLE (iris).

While munching on that we listened to some folklore. There was a local storyteller that told the story of KING LAMONI (daylily).

The king had a daughter who refused to wear anything but FAIRYTALE PINK

(daylily) dresses. It was a spell that was cast upon her by the witch with the WHITE EYES (butterfly bush).

The only way to remove the awful curse was to eat RUSSELL STOVER GERMAN BLACK FOREST TRUFFLES, (my kind of curse)

while howling at a MAYAN MOON (hosta).The daughter did not believe in that old SUPERSTION (iris) so she was stuck wearing pink forever.

After getting our ears full of that tall tale it was time to fill our bellies. Lunch was underneath the CORKSCREW WILLOW TREE near the creek in the park.

We had SUMMER SAUSAGE,SHARP WHITE CHEDDER CHEESE,& GORUMET CRACKERS.

The day ended with a stroll around our garden at home,we saw lots of hummingbirds checking out some YELLOW CANNAS. We both sampled a leaf of CHOCOLATE MINT

(THAT MUST BE KEPT IN A POT ONLY) cause no one wants to kiss with garlic on their breath.

BASKET #4 DEBBYA /DEBBY

It's a beautiful SUNNY day ("Clay" Sun wall decoration about the size of a dinner plate), perfect for a picnic! Quick, grab a few cook books to read while your laying on the blanket after lunch- "The best of Martha Stewart/What to have for dinner", 140 pages, "Family Circle/Quick and Easy recipes, hardcover 232 pages, and finally a decoration/idea book "Mary Engelbriet's Outdoor Companion", hardcover 136 pages.

While driving on your way to the picnic, you see a herb nursery and have to stop. You pick up some culinary herbs!

"Golden Sage"

"Variegated Sage"

"Garden Sage" all growing in pots purchased from a local nursery last week!

And on the way home from your picnic, you stop at the cutest Antique shop. What really catches your eye in the store is a "Curly Spider plant" and an "african violet."

You ask if they are for sale and the woman kindly cuts you a cute baby off the plant. This isn't a regular spider plant, but a spider that has curly leaves that cascade down the pot! And the AV is a good sized 'unknown bloom color' plant- that will be sent bare-root (roots wrapped in a wet papertowel) ready to plant in your own pot and continue to grow/bloom.

No picnic would be complete without chocolate! So I'm including some "Chocolate Flower" seeds Berlandiera Lyrata.

BASKET # 5 WYNATIVE/MARIE

The winner of this Picnic Basket will be taking a trail ride tour of historical locations in Northern "Wyoming" (canna lily)

"Lord Lieutenant" (bulbs) and his "Mon Amour" "Esta Bonita" (glads) will be your guides to many beautiful and interesting places. A state map, morning and afternoon snacks along with a filling lunch will be provided. A big "Welcome" to Wyoming (hot pad made by me) goes out to you, so saddle up and let's ride!

Our first stop is in the North Eastern part of the state to view and learn about the legend of "Devil's Tower" (mug). Devils Tower rises 1267 feet and President Theodore Roosevelt proclaimed Devils Tower the first national monument in 1906.

Various legends are told about the origin of the tower. One story, common to the Kiowa, Arapaho, Crow, Cheyenne and Sioux tribes, concerns a group of little girls pursued by a giant bear. According to this legend, seven young Indian girls were playing one day in the forest. A great bear came upon them and gave chase. The girls fled swiftly through the trees but the bear slowly gained on them. Recognizing the hopelessness of their situation, the girls jumped upon a low rock and prayed loudly to the Great Spirit to save them. Immediately the small rock began to grow upwards, lifting the seven girls higher and higher into the sky. The angry bear jumped up against the sides of the growing tower and left deep claw marks, which may be seen to this day upon the rock walls. The tower continued to soar towards the sky until the girls were pushed up into the heavens, where they became the seven stars of the Pleiades

From Devil's Tower we are off to Douglas to enjoy a refreshing midmorning snack of "Jackalope Scat" (chocolate covered nuts) with a little "Jackalope Milk" (evaporated), as you read the "post card" explaining the legend of the world famous Jackalope. Be sure to get a picture of yourself with the World Largest Jackalope at the corner of N. 3rd and Cedar Sts.

Next we turn North & West to the lovely little town of Kaycee. (pop. 245!) My home town, the adopted home town of country singer and world champion bareback rider ~ Chris Ledoux, and the home of the outlaws 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' aka The Hole in the Wall Gang. Here you will see where the cowboys "mixed" it up at the "Cally Lily" correl after the "Johnson County Range War" (DVD) was settled. Be sure to watch for the herds of Prong Horn Antelope, they can sprint as fast as 60 mph and can sustain a speed of 30 mph for miles!

The picture perfect settlement at the foot of the Big Horn Mountains, Buffalo, will be our lunch stop. I am sure you will welcome a break from the saddle as you choose your meal from the WYDOT recipe book: "Recipes from the Middle of the Road" and enjoying the mountain breezes with the scent of pine trees. We will be stopped for 2 hours for you to enjoy the scenery or you may choose to inquire about historical battle sites that are close by. http://philkearny.vcn.com/

Now that we are all rested, we must push westward, across the mountain passes to the town of Cody. Where you will enjoy a visit the "Buffalo Bill Cody" (wing spice) museum and Buffalo Bill State Park for a close up view of the herds of Mountain Goats in their natural habitat. This time of year the 'kids' are so fun to watch as they play! Their snow white coats, shine against the rocky terrain and numerous mountain tree's.

A Wyoming tour would not be complete without a quick trip to Jackson's National Elk Refuge, http://www.fws.gov/nationalelkrefuge/ with the impressive site of the "Grand Tetons" (puzzle) in the back ground. During this time, you will be enjoying your afternoon snack of "Dill Mountain Spread" (mix) on "Homemade Bread" (mix) with a nice slice of "Chocolate" (sunfower bulbs) pie, to give you that much needed boost of energy for the last stop of the tour.

Bringing our day to an end, on the "Far West" (glads) edge of this big wonderful state, we enter Yellowstone National Park! http://www.nps.gov/yell/ The first National Park in the U.S. "Wyoming" has many "Wild Fires" (daylily) this time of year. Although they are destrucitive, at this time of "Arabian Night' (glads) the sunsets glow of "mixed Pastel" (glads) colors are breathtaking.

I hope you enjoy your day trip & picnic through my state. As a 'Thank you' and a parting gift you will receive a package of "Wyoming Heritage " cards and envelopes to send to all your friends and a ceramic "piggy bank" to help you start saving for your next picnic outing.

BASKET # 6 VEEJA11 /CAROL

Carols box is a trip to seattle ( seattle dahlia)( homemade wild mt blackberry jam) sugar plum bath goodies,

cup of gold vine, slightly used nakie construction worker from down the street where three new houses are going

up, some nice allium bulbs, other nice plants from carols yard, lots of suprises,

BASKET # 7WILL BE NYVOICES99/ANITA

TO BE POSTED SOON

P.S

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS CHANGED THEIR MIND & LIKE TO JOIN US PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO .

IF THERE IS A MISTAKE HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ALSO. except about my spelling .

hehe its a MICHIGAN THING :0

Comments (46)

• wynative
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Sue,

Thanks for continuing this swap! Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Marie

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Yes! I'm glad the swap is continuing.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Just wanted to let you all know, I just got back from town & will be working on my basket, sorry for the delay, but as some of you know I don't drive & my ride backed out on me yesterday & I needed to go to town before I could do my basket, so I will be back as soon as I have everything in order.. :)Anita

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

You may be coming by car, bus, train or plane, I am not sure how far you are from me, your destination for your PICNIC FOR 2 will be my home.
    When you hit Corning HEATHER gives you directions to my home,
    You have arrived, As you sit on the pool deck relaxing, I offer you a nice cool bowl of PEACHES & CREAM (Brug) Oh you thought that was DEWY SWEET (Daylily) Thinking you are thirsty, I offer you a cool MILK & HONEY (Brug), You think to yourself, some nice SUGAR & CREAM (Hosta) would go good with that, We decide to stroll the gardens as you nibble on STRAWBERRY CANDY (Daylily), SNICKERS & MILKY WAY (Candy), VERA BIAGLO (Daylily) stops by with some CHINES OFFERING'S (Daylily), You must still be hungry you accept, You say your warm, so I offer you a PERSONAL FAN & SUNFLOWER SEEDS (Edible), We stroll & talk of my DUTCH IRIS & what a MASQUERADE WINTER (Winter Masquerade Daylily) must be around here with all the snow, so harsh I need to send you home with 2-CACTI & a PINEAPPLE LILY, as they can't stay outside over the winter here:( Getting real warm out we decide to set on the deck & enjoy 2 ON THE GO LEMONADES & CHOCOLATE (Vine),
    If that was not enough to fill you up, I hand you PANDORA'S BOX (Daylily) sorry wrong box, I met to hand you a PERSONAL COOLER PACKED WITH 2 BUMBLE BEE SENSATIONS TOMATO & BASIL TUNA MEDLEY WITH CRACKER SNACKS, some ONION (Siculum Bulbs) would go good on that, 2 CAPRI SUN DRINKS & 2 PERSONAL PECAN PIES, Are you full?
    Time for you to head back home, I offer you a CHECKER (CHECKERED LILY BULBS) board, so your not board on your trip back home,
    As you settle back in at home, You decided to do your FALL PUZZLE smelling your APPLE CANDLE, Thinking of how nice it was to go to NY for your picnic, hope you had fun.

IF IT IS IN CAP'S, IT WILL BE IN YOUR BOX:)

THE 2 BRUG CUTTINGS & CHOCOLATE VINE ARE CUTTINGS, IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM LET ME KNOW & I WILL SUBSTITUTE SOMETHING FOR THEM, THE BRUGS HAVE BEEN IN WATER FOR A FEW DAYS & ARE STARTING TO GET ROOT'S.

MAKE SURE TO EMPTY ALL THE POCKETS ON YOUR NEW COOLER, AS A FEW OTHER GOODIES MAY BE HIDING:)Anita

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

WOW!!! Anita that sounds sooo lovely!!!! OMG I sooo want to participate but just cant right now! I sooo love all these picnic baskets it would be hard to choose.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

well ladies I hope your all watching out for this
    it has really been hard for me to come up with a very special twist for this without confusing anyone so here is what e asre going to do .

the 1st to post get to pick the basket of choice this will be your basket no stealing from anyone .

this will start at 8pm TONIGHT Eastern time :))) so everyone will have time to read over all the baskets .
    please check back ok .

susie

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Darn it! Just was reading the & got all excited thinking I was gonna be first. ....Then I saw 8:00 pm....My heart is still racing.LOL!
    Later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Time I have 7:04

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

& THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS IT IS 7;31 :)

THE GLOVES ARE OFF LADIES GET READY

SUSIE

ROLLING IN THE MUD HERE :)0

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Time Check

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Should be 7:59

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

I would LOVE BASKET# 2 RAGGEDYANNE I really want to go to Jamaica & I really want to know what is for desert:
    QUOTED FOM THE ABOVE POST: "and for desert there will be will tell you later its raining right now :)"
    ROTFLMBO:)Anita

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

MY CHOICE FOR MY GARDEN & MYSELF TO MUNCH DOWN ON IS
    BASKET #3 :))) DIRT_UNDER_MY_NAIL

HAVE A GREAT EVENING LADIES

SUSIE

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Got busy!! My choice is Basket # 1 Susie/skohler (was afraid this would be gone already)
    Later... April/dirt_under_my_nails

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

I will take Anita's Box!

Anita, In the other,post I offered Pinapple UpsideCake hosta for Desert, but it looks bad. I'm sure it is just weather worn but I don't want to send something that looks bad. I will need to go out and find other hosta that might strike your fancy. It was thundering out, and when there is thunder there is lighting, and I'm scared of lighting. Oh yes, and I didn't want to melt in the rain!

Also please let me know which Candle you would like.

I'm getting ready to hit the road again.
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

#5 Marie's basket!

Deb

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Annie,
    I am so excited, I GET TO DO A SWAP WITH YOU:) YES!!! About time, Do you have Shelby's Song Daylily yet?
    Have a great night all...:)Anita

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Since my box is not picked yet, it seems a good time to drop out, just not up for it right now. sorry got another wedding this week so I am rather busy. out of hugs carol

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

HI LADIES WELL I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY I HAVE NOT POSTED THE RESULTS YET .

Here is what we have .

DIRT_UNDER_MY_NAILS SEND TO & RECEIVE FROM SKOHLER
    NYVOICES99 SEND TO & RECEIVES FROM RAGGEDYANNE
    DEBBYA SENDS TO & RECEIVES FROM WYNATIVE

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU & HOPE ALL BOXES ARRIVE SAFE & SOUND :))

WELL I WILL BE DOING ALLOT OF CANNING & FREEZING THIS WEEK IN BETWEEN GARDENING :)
    GOOD NIGHT ALL
    SUSIE

• wynative
    16 years ago

Debbya ~

I am waiting on the Daylily to arrive - but will get you box sent as soon as it arrives :)

Marie

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Afternoon All! Susie, your 'basket'is on its way. Confirmation # 0306 0320 0004 5120 3564
    Have a great evening.

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Susie,I just realized that I left something out of your basket.The 'White Eyes' butterfly bush will be on its way on Monday.That's what I get for being in a rush when I packed it up.Sorry about that.

Later..April/dirt_under_my_nails

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Hello all,

I'm off till tonight at 10, then on the road again for another 20 hours.

Anita, No I do not have Shelby's Song, and please send me a list of hosta you have, or an idea of ones you would like. Oh yes, I'm as pleased as punch that we get to be partners.
    I also need to know which candle you would like.

Lot of e-mails to catch up on.
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Marie's basket was mailed on Tuesday, USPS #0307 0020 0004 7458 0477.

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

OH Anitaaaaaaaaaaaaa! How would you like "Hosta Pooh Bear", as your companion on the picnic in place of the pinapple upside down cake. LOLLLLLLLLL (Told you long time ago, I may not have a lot of daylily to share that you don't already have, but I could and would find something that might strike your fancy). GOSH, I almost forgot about poor pooh! He's a real cute little mini.

Going back to bed for a while,
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

HI Ladies :
    My goodness April You are Fast & what a very nice picnic daddy ,I & My siste shared today :)
    it was right after lunch when the mail came so we enjoyed it for our snack :)

we each shared pepperidge Farm Crackers with A SLICE HILLSHIRE FARM BEEF SUMMER SAUAGE With A Slice Of AGED CHEDDAR CHEESE then we each had a payday for our treat :) my sister loved your box as much as i did for
    she was pulling things out faster then I could read the names on them :)

ty you also for the calgon body lotion & do love the smell of cotton candy :) & all the vacation plants made it safly :)
    I received KING LAMONI DL, & FAIRY TALE PINK DL
    HOSTA --MAYAN MOON YELLOW CANNA --DUSKY CHALLENGER B IRIS , SUPERSTITION TB IRIS, CANDY APPLE IRIS , & FOR ME THE BEST OF ALL SURPRISES WAS THE CORKSCREW WILLOW TREE :) I love all thet you sent & as for the chocolate mint not to worry I have lots of it already .
    & as for the white butterfly bush some day we will do another trade :) & you can send it then :))
    April everything was so very very nice & as I said daddy
    loves my boxes also & we will surly enjoy the cheese & sauages link so very tasty thank you.

As for your box well it is still in the fixing & will try to get it in the mail on friday so you should have it on monday to enjoy :) . these russell stovers GERMAN BLACK FOREST TRUFFLE Are SINFULLY Dilicious thank you the extra pounds i will now have to walk off .

well its time to lay back oh dj got hold of my laptop today & well I will just say I'm back on my decktop computer :( till the laptop gets fixed .
    good night all .
    susie

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Susie,glad you enjoyed the basket.Seeing as it was sort of a trip to the fair theme, I added the cotton candy lotion. I mean what's a outing to a fair without cotton candy?I couldn't find anything that had funnel cake on it.I LOOKED! LOL!Looking forward to getting my 'basket'.Hope everyone has a great day!

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

april your box is at the post office you should have it on monday . conf# 0306 1070 0001 0517 3767. + Ins on it so if anything gets broken please let me know for it is wrapped
    tightly but if the box looks dammaged please take a picture before opening ok sure hope all is in one piece
    when it arrives or the plant without the tag is the sunday morning dl & I stuck the tag through the side of box after it had been tapped shut :) HEHEHE but its in there :)
    hope you enjoy your picnic :)
    susie

• wynative
    16 years ago

Deb,

the Daylily isn't here yet! grrrrrr If it hasn't arrived by Monday I will send you box and then send the DL later.

sorry for the delay!
    Marie

• wynative
    16 years ago

Deb

Good news/good new & not so good news :) - My box from you arrived today :)/the daylily arrived today :) BUT I still wont be able to send out your box till Monday ;( My daughters b-day is tomorrow, volley ball tournament this weekend & need to dig the rest of your plants.

The plants that you sent are wonderful, as was everything else! Send tips on growing 'succsessful' African Violets, PLEASE! I think they are just beautiful but they don't do so well under my care :( I had to look up the Alsobia Cygnet - WOW what a pretty bloom! & thanks for the switch! LOL

Have a great weekend! I will post conformation on Monday,
    Marie

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Marie,
    I can't wait to receive your basket! But, take your time, no need to rush! I'll send you some tips for the violets, Alsobia Cygnet over the weekend.

Deb

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

APRIL : :)lookie where your box is :)) sure hope you get it safly today :)))

enjoy & Happy gardening
    susie

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

forgot to put the info DUHHHHH :) WAS so excited that you might have gotten it today & Not have to have the plants sit at the post office a full24-48 hrs :))
    oh how hope they arrived at your door step today :)

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0001 0517 3767

Your item arrived at 7:43 AM on September 15, 2007 in MURRAYVILLE, GA 30564. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

have a great week all
    susie

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Susie,I've been watching it too. Was excited when I saw that it was in town.Mailman just dropped it off.

Thank you sooo much for everything. Inside there was.....(hope ya'll have a few mins to read,it was packed full!)
    By the way we are EVEN when it comes to food that causes extra treadmill time!LOL!
    ~Orange Creme Sticks
    ~Banana Creme Cookies
    ~Strawberry Creme Cookies
    ~Caramel Corn & Candy Corn Mix
    ~Raspberry Jam
    ~Vienna Sausages
    ~Kahula Vanilla Creme Coffee(will be using for my afternoon coffee break!)
    # Lt. Violet Spider Wort
    Daylilies
    ~Pumpkin Kid
    ~Sunday Morning
    ~Sugar Cookie
    ~Raspberry Banana Cheesecake
    Iris
    ~Juciy Fruit
    ~Las Vegas
    ~Ceasars Brother
    Hosta
    ~Honey Bee
    ~Fried Green Tomato
    *Plant Loop Labels
    *Stem Support Clips
    *Tomato Clips
    *Black Marker
    *Basket with Handle that hides tissue(tissue included)
    *Basket with red lid & liner
    *Really Nice Note
    Everything arrived unharmed!I hope I didn't leave anything out.Thanks again! Now I'm off to plant my goodies, as soon as I look up to see what my flowers will look like in a year!

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

I forgot to mention that all the plants came with painted wooden spoons with the plant names on one side & skohler 07 on the other.Very Cool! Thanks again!
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• wynative
    16 years ago

Deb,

Your box is on its way :-)! conformation #0304 1560 0001 8107 7782.

I finally got the chance to look at the Mary Englebright book you sent ~ how could you bare to part with it?? It has the cutest idea's ~ and most of them are do-able by me! LOL Love the play house witht he circle slide and the bird bath made from pots!!

Marie

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Marie,
    I've downloaded all the ideas in my head, LOL! I have too much stuff! I'm going for the clean, uncluttered look! Even though my Husband's #1 favorite thing in life is to go to garage sales! I go sometimes, and only pick up a few things...really neat pottery, cookbooks, or plants, new candles. I didn't have a chance to send the violet info yet, but will tonight. This weekend was a massive town garage sale! 1/2 the town was last weekend, and our side this weekend. I went to so many garage/yard sales that I swear I'm not going to any more this year! ;)

I'm behind in everything!

Deb

• wynative
    16 years ago

Deb,

----This weekend was a massive town garage sale!-----

Oh my... heaven on earth! LOL I am the 'junk' collector in my family - I am now trying to convince my husband we need to build a bigger home :)

Did you send the violet info? I haven't recieved it, although the little guy seems to be doing fine for now, in my world it doesn't take long for one to get sick and then... :(

Marie

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Hi Marie,
    Yes I did send the violet info, it didn't come back to me so I assumed it made it. I'll forward it again. Let me know if it doesn't go through.

I'm tired of garage sales, LOL!

Your box arrived yesterday, Thank you so much Marie! I had so much fun going on my virtual picnic! You really outdid yourself with this idea/package! I LOVED everything! I'm watching the movie tonight! And planting the plants today!

Thanks!

Deb

• wynative
    16 years ago

Deb,

Glad you box arrived! and I did get the info you sent - Thanks! Enjoy your weekend,
    Marie

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Anita~~~~~Your picnic basket will be going out Saturday,and I had fun selecting things for you.

I've had a busy week, one of the people I take care of passed away;I will miss her dearly. Over the last couple of years we have become very close, and they tell us not to get involved but how can you not?

It is suppose to be close to 90 again today,so I better get my you know what outside and get those plants that I'm sending out tomorrow.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

I just got back from the P.O., and your package is on its way. The confirmation # is 0306 2400 0000 6039 5390.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Received my awesome picnic from Annie, Thank you so much I love it all,
    Annie sent:
    Pink Vanilla iris
    Breakers iris
    Coral Point Iris
    Harvest of Memories iris
    Superstition iris
    fried Green Tomatoes Hosta
    Fried Bananas Hosta
    Pooh Hosta
    Elegance Hosta
    Abba Dabba Do Hosta
    Guacamole Hosta
    Strawberry Candy Daylily
    Double Beauty Of Apeldoorn Tulips
    & A huge candle, Thank you so much Annie..:)Anita off to plant.

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

It is New Years, My Birthday, The 4th of July and Christmas at my house today. I received my box from Anita, and Im just in awe over it. I hope I donÂt miss anything, and here is what she sent me!

BRUGS:
    Milk and Honey
    Peaches and Cream

BULBS
    10 Allium Bulgaricum
    10 Fritillara UVA Vulpis
    10 Fritillaria Meleagris
    30 Brodiac, Queen Fabiola

DAYLILIES
    Chines Offerings
    Dearly Sweet
    Green Flutter
    PandoraÂs Box
    Pixy Deception
    ShelbyÂs Song (OMG, THE FAN IS HUGE!, and IÂm so thrilled to get it. Shelby has hit the five mark being in remission and this plant says it all!)
    Strawberry Candy
    Undercover Angel
    Vera Biaglo
    Winter Masquerade

HOSTA "SUGAR AND CREAM"
    CHOCOLATE VINE
    SOLOMON SEAL
    PINAPPLE LILY

CD-Flower Master
    Avon tea light and holder "All about Apples"
    Autumn scene puzzle
    Nice note cards and Envelopes
    Fan light

If that wasnÂt enough she sent me an insulated lunch box with>>>
    Candy bars, Milky Way, Snickers, Twix,
    Tuna Medley with Sundried tomatoes & basil (yummy, hubby and I had these for lunch!)
    Pecan Pies (We had this with our coffee for dessert.)
    Capri Sun, Wild Cherry
    Lemonade on the Go

ANITA, ANITA, ANITA, I don't know what to say, this box was incredible, and be sure that another box will be heading your way next week. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

LIFE IS GOOD!
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

OH YES, SHE SENT ME SUNFLOWER SEEDS TO MUNCH ON!

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

well NOW Thank you ladies for sharing your great picnics with all of us & again so sorry for all the confussions .
    this swap is closed . thank you for playing .
    susie