Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

UPDATE: Fall Seed Round Robin's Flight Path...

Debra Andruska
17 years ago

Here is the list.. The robin will travel in order~ Please post when the robin arrives, and when it goes back out. Also, please post a delivery confirmation number (so we can track the box, and it doesn't get lost).

Thanks,

Deb

I have the final list- this is the "SEED ROBIN'S FLIGHT PATH"

#1 Zoegurl2001- SUMMER

#2 Jagladyla-CONNIE

#3 Kayemell-KRISTEN

#4 Bethbkodiak-BETH

#5 Bogartbaby-DEANIE

#6 Cedarnest-NANCY

#7 Micyrey-MICHELLE

#8 Firegurl-DANIELLE

#9 MimiB1-BRENDA

#10 Wynative-MARIE

#11 Squanzon-SUE

#12 Badzoe-KRISTI

#13 Lil_Green_Thumb-KIMBERLY

#14 Chassidysmommy-MELISSA

#15 Debbya-DEB (mid flight re-freshing/seed replenishing/gifts)

#16-Candycow-CANDY

#17 Limequilla-SUZY

#18 Antiquegardenfairy-SANDRA/SAM

#19 Azura-JILL

#20 Michiganalice-ALICE

#21 Anica13-JOHNA

#22 ghoghunter-JOANN

#23 Wendyzee-WENDY

#24 Gingerbreadgirl-CONSTANCE

#25 Zabecc-ELIZABETH

#26 Lisa Moore (never did get your Garden web ID), but do have all your info).

#27 BACK HOME! Debbya

Comments (148)

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I should clarify, that Candycow (Candy) sent a robin to Sandra (and delivery confirmation tracked it) to Sandra/Antiquegardenfairy. Candy said She mailed the "Pick a Seed" round robin to Sandra, not the "Fall Seed Round Robin"---well, where is the "Fall Seed Round Robin" then? Please let me know!

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The key to a smooth running robin is YOUR HELP. When you sign up for a robin, please follow through on your part. POST THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ON THE THREAD. It's so much easier to follow/track the package!

I emailed Candy, and have the tracking number for the package--0304 3490 0001 1790 1958.
    ****Copy of info---****
    Label/Receipt Number: 0304 3490 0001 1790 1958

Your item was delivered at 2:01 PM on November 24, 2006 in ***********. I blocked out the personal info.

Sandra,
    Please let me know you received the package.

Thanks,
    Deb

• mmqchdygg
    17 years ago

Everyone...FYI- that confirmation number is the one that was sent PRE-FILLED OUT for the Pick-a-Seed Robin to go to Deb in Illinois. It is unclear now which package this actually got attached to, which is why we (on BOTH Robins) need to hear from Candy or Sandra on where BOTH Robins are.
    Candy/Sandra- would you do us the courtesy of responding to both of these Robins with the status of each, please. Thank you.

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Giving this a bump~

Sandra,
    Please let us know if the package arrived. And if it has gifts in it. That would let us know it's the "Fall Seed RR" and not the "Pick a Seed"...

Thanks!
    Deb

• antiquegardenfairy
    17 years ago

I received the package and its going back out today. My husband is taking it to the post office. I'll post the confirmation number tonight, what I took, and items I've added. The package has gifts in it. My sincere apology for taking so long to respond, but I've had the flu, in the hospital from dehydration (got home last night), and still only the energy to jump on here to update this thread. Again, sorry to worry everyone about the package but its on the move again.

Sandy

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

Sandy, Get well wishes and a giant HUG!!
    Wendey

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sandy,
    I'm so sorry to hear that you were sick. I hope your feeling better! Thanks so much for taking the time to update the thread. I really thought the robin was lost, and am sooo happy to see it back on track.

Deb

• laperouse
    17 years ago

Hi Sandy,

Sorry to hear about your case of the flu - sounds like a nasty one. I'm not part of this Robin, but check in because of the recent fears about the pick-a-seed being mixed up with this robin.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Marianne

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Just giving this a little bump. No DC# was posted, so I can't track the box. Sandy did say it was mailed already, so please let me know Jill when the box arrives. Also, please scratch off Anica13 from the info sheet inside the box. Johna wants to drop out of the robin.
    I hope the robin get's back on track soon!

#18 Azura-JILL
    #19 Michiganalice-ALICE
    #20 Anica13-JOHNA -----WANTS TO DROP OUT OF THE ROBIN-----
    #21 ghoghunter-JOANN
    #22 Wendyzee-WENDY
    #23 Gingerbreadgirl-CONSTANCE
    #24 Zabecc-ELIZABETH
    #25 Lisa Moore
    #26 BACK HOME! Debbya

• chassidysmommy
    17 years ago

Well I was hoping to see that the robin had made it's way through the list already:~(

It's getting close to time for winter sowing:~) Hope everyone finds something in the package that they can try winter sowing with!

~hugs~
    Melissa

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Melissa,
    I hope it arrives at each destination before winter sowing begins. 7 more stops...

I did email Sandra and ask for the delivery conf #, so hopefully, will be able to update the thread soon. According to Sandra's post it was mailed on Wednesday. So, it should of arrived at Jill's today. Priority usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Deb

• Azura
    17 years ago

Hi everyone!
    I have not gotten this round robin yet. :( I have not had anything get lost in the mail since Ive lived here (3 years) and I do a lot of my shopping online. Im hoping to get a confirmation number soon.
    Sandy, I hope you continue to feel better!!
    Jill (Azura)

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Jill for letting me know! So, the robin must still be at Sandra's.

Sandra,
    If you get a chance please post and let us know.

Thanks,
    Deb

• Azura
    17 years ago

Its here!! Thanks Sandy! I will go through it tonight and get it out in the next day or so. I marked JOHNA off the list. Ill post a confirmation number as soon as I get it! Thanks!

Jill (Azura)

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Jill for marking Johna off the list, and letting us know the box arrived!

#19 Michiganalice-ALICE
    #20 ghoghunter-JOANN
    #21 Wendyzee-WENDY
    #22 Gingerbreadgirl-CONSTANCE
    #23 Zabecc-ELIZABETH
    #24 Lisa Moore
    #25 BACK HOME! Debbya

• Azura
    17 years ago

Hi everyone!
    I shipped out the package yesterday and here is the confirmation number: 03061070000558319958
    I used a new box, grabbed a few crocus bulbs, added fresh 2006 seed but I did not take or add any gifts this time because Im crazy-busy with the final planning for Saturday night - the big party of the season at my house (Im in panic mode!)I wanted to get this robin flying as soon as possible!
    Thank you so much for including me in this robin and enjoy!!!
    Jill (Azura)

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Jill for the update.

Alice,
    Your next! Please let us know when you receive the box, and post a delivery conf # when it goes back out.

Thanks!
    Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I just checked on the delivery conf #, the box is still in transit.

Hopefully, it will arrive on Monday and get back on track for all the winter seed sowers!

Deb

• michiganalice
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I received the box when I got home from work last night. A little bit later today, I'll post again with a DC number (I wanted to post now just to let you all know I got the box).

The box will be in the mail a little bit later today. Then it's off to ghoghunter-JOANN !

Thanks everyone and happy holidays.

Alice, aka michiganalice

• michiganalice
    17 years ago

Hi Again Everyone,

The Robin is leaving Michigan tomorrow. The DC # is 420-19054-9101-0385-5574-9936-8224-38. The box is off to Joann in PA. Look out for it, it's going Priority.

Thanks a lot everyone. Alice
    michiganalice

• michiganalice
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone,

The corrected DC # is 0103 8555 7499 3682 2438. I checked this morning and the number is in the system but I didn't see where the package is. I shipped the Robin priority, so it should show up today or tomorrow. If not, I'll call the PO and find out what's going on.

Alice-michgianalice

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7499 3682 2438

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 14, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
    I just copied the info (above) directly from the USPS webpage. I really can't say where the box is headed. Hopefully, they will update the page later.

Deb

• ghoghunter
    17 years ago

The Robin arrived Yesterday!!! (Fri) I came home from work and there it was! I will be exchanging seeds today! I won't be taking any of the gifts. I'll let you know as soon as I take it to the Post office. Goodness what a large bag of seeds too! Well I don't want to take up too much time here I want to get back to the work of exchanging those seeds!

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

Hooray!! I'm next, I'm so excited :-D
    Wendey

• ghoghunter
    17 years ago

Hi ya Wendey! I just realized I spelled your name wrong on the address of the package! Please accept my apologies!!!
    I just got back from the Post office and I mailed the Robin this AM. Confirmation #03052710000284380290 it's on it's way to you!
    Thanks Deb for hosting! This must be the biggest Robin ever!!! I was surprised that no one put their gardenweb name on their seed packets! If it came from my garden my gardenweb name was on it. I didn't take any of the gifts I only took some seeds. I did get a little confused on how to put on the address label. Michigan Alice had used her computer and the label was all printed out and I thought the Post Ofiice had printed it so I got there thinking they would print out the label. I did bring a hand written one and at the last minute the lady just slapped it on and covered it with packing tape. The line at the window was huge and I had waited for like 30 minutes so I was so glad she did but it will look a mess when you get it!!! Sorry but enjoy the Robin it's a big one!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Joann AKA Ghoghunter
    Ho! Ho! Ho! and Merry Christmas!

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Joann,
    Thanks for the update! I'm so thrilled to see the package moving so quickly! Hopefully, all of our winter sowers will have a chance to pick out some really neat seeds from the package. Wendey's next~

#22 Wendyzee-WENDEY
    #23 Gingerbreadgirl-CONSTANCE
    #24 Zabecc-ELIZABETH
    #25 Lisa Moore
    #26 BACK HOME! Debbya

• gingerbreadgirl
    17 years ago

Hello all! I'm asking to be placed last since the package isn't going to reach me when I thought. I'm leaving for vacation the evening of the 18th. I had calculated it to be here before then so I could send it back out Monday morning. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    So, could Wendey send it on to Elizabeth instead?
    debbya and wendey I have sent you both e-mail.Please let me know. I was so looking forward to this. :( gingerbreadgirl

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Deb!!

To one great gal!

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

No Worries Constance, have a wonderful time!!
    Merry Christmas
    Wendey

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday Debbya!!
    Hope it was wonderful :-D
    wendey

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes!

Wendey,
    Could you add Gingerbreadgirl (Constance) to the very end directly on the list?

Thanks soo much!

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

New list-
    #23 Zabecc-ELIZABETH
    #24 Lisa Moore
    #25 Gingerbreadgirl-CONSTANCE
    #26 BACK HOME! Debbya

• chassidysmommy
    17 years ago

Wow! The robin has moved quite a bit since the last time I checked in!

Glad to see it made it!

Melissa

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

Ooooh, I cant wait for it to get here, maybe this afternoon :-D
    I'll post as soon as it arrives!!

Deb, I will be happy to make that change.
    Wendey

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

The robin landed this afternoon and I will post again tomorrow when it flys away ;-)
    Wendey

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

Hi, the robin is flying north today to Elizabeth the DC# 03060320000010867145

I'm sorry I didn't get the box out yesterday but I was having a Christmas dinner party last night and I just couldnt make it to the post office!

I took out 9 pks and put in 15 also I did not take out any gifts but added 1.

Thanks Deb, for another great Robin!

Merry Christmas to you all!!
    Wendey

• zabecc
    17 years ago

yay, i can't wait to finally see what's in this robin!
    i'm looking forward to it landing after christmas!!!
    -elizabeth

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'm so happy to see the robin flying quickly.
    3 more and it's finished! I can't wait to see the seed variety! Just in time for winter sowing!

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Deb

• zabecc
    17 years ago

Hi all-
    I just got back from Christmas at my parents the fall seed round robin was on my doorstep! I will go through it tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow if not at least thursday. I will post Confirmation# as soon as I get it out.
    Happy Holidays all!
    -Elizabeth

• zabecc
    17 years ago

The package is in the mail on it's way to Lisa via priority mail.
    Delivery Confirmation# 03061070000579009258
    I took out 23 seed packets and added 47 more of all different kinds! I also added a few small gifts.
    Thanks for a great Robin Deb... I added all the extra seeds to try to make sure that you had a nice variety once it returned to you!
    Thanks everyone for a fun time, enjoy winter sowing!!!
    -Elizabeth (zabecc)

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Elizabeth,
    WOW you added 47 packets! Thanks so much!
    I'm getting so excited to see what seed varieties are in the package! I can't wait to start winter sowing! I have my milk jugs ready!

#24 Lisa Moore
    #25 Gingerbreadgirl-CONSTANCE
    #26 BACK HOME! Debbya

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    17 years ago

The Robin landed here today and she was definitely worth the wait! I found 30 packs of seeds that I wanted and replaced them with 30 more varieties not yet in the box. I will mail the box out tomorrow to Constance and my delivery confirmation number will be:

0103 8555 7499 3631 8498

Thanks very much for hosting this Robin Deb! - Lisa

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    17 years ago

Deb...just wanted to let you know the Robin has been mailed this morning. I had the time to add 15 more packs of seeds and also a special yellow envelope for you which contains some seeds from your "wants" list. This is just a little thank you for your months of hard work on this Robin and for allowing me to participate. Happy Holidays! - Lisa

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Constance,
    Be on the look out for a fat little robin! And post when it arrives & goes back out. This robin has been in the mail a long time! I'm so glad it's almost home! I'm really looking forward to it! Thanks so much to all those who participated! I'm sure all of your seeds will be enjoyed this spring!

Wishing Everyone a safe, healthy, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hugs,
    Deb

• gingerbreadgirl
    17 years ago

Hey all,
    the Robin just arrived. Sooo many seeds! There was a glass tealight broken all to pieces :( I'll get this back out tomarrow. Thanks for saving me to last. Deb it will soon be there. Thanks so much for hosting this Robin.
    Have a great new year.
    Constance

• gingerbreadgirl
    17 years ago

Hey Deb, The "Robin" is in the mail. I put some hand lotion and lip balms in for you besides all the seeds.
    Thanks again for hosting. The d.confirmation # is

Gingerbreadgirl

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Constance for getting the robin out so quickly! Hopefully, it arrives Monday! I can't wait to see the seed variety! I'm ready to start winter sowing! I'll post for the final time when the robin arrives.

Deb

• firegurl
    17 years ago

Hey Deb,

I have a thank you package for you, thanks for hosting a great robin, was going to send it out but realized that I don't have your address, can you please email it to me.
    Thanks
    ;) Danielle
    Firegurl
    firegurl389@gmail.com

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The "Fall Seed RR" returned home!

Thanks soooo much to all those that participated and made this so much fun!

Hugs,
    Deb