Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
candycow_gw

celebration swap

candycow
16 years ago

im back since i have use of my hand again i have been collecting seeds like crazy i have over 70 diff kinds already so i want to have a swap i was thinking one where anything goes we could send in seeds from 06-07 we could send in fruit,veg,flowers if you dont want any of those you can put that on your envie

we can go 5 of each seeds for flowers 3 on veggis

send return postage,addy label,

as for the date i was thinking of oct 15 if that is ok

come on in and make this a huge swap and make the rest of my summer exciting

candy

Comments (93)

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

miceray your seeds came yesterday

• etravia
    16 years ago

Candy, My package went out today.
    Thank you,
    Maggie

• drippy
    16 years ago

Candy, did my seeds arrive yet?

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

ive had a little family problem here ill get back later on about whos seeds have come i know dem pa are here i didnt go through yesterdays mail yet
    candy

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

drippy your seeds came yesterday

• drippy
    16 years ago

Thanks, Candy - I was hoping they had made it there by now. :)

• hotshott
    16 years ago

Uhhh...you guys are making me look bad :wink: The deadline is Oct 15th! Hehehe- I guess I have always been the procrastinator of the group.
    I'm leaving for NY tonight for a wee or so, but I'll be taking everything with me...not to fear!
    -Monica
    HOTSHOTGYRLY@hotmail.com

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i am still here just not much for talking
    maggie your seeds are here
    sorry for not posting much but do not fear i would not dissapear
    candy

• hotshott
    16 years ago

Whenever things get me down.....I love to read this poem...

William Ernest Henley. 1849Â1903

7. Invictus

OUT of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

:)

• hotshott
    16 years ago

OK, was that last post a little too off topic? Sorry...FYI- plans have changed and the seeds will be out on Monday instead (which is the deadline) I will post a DC.
    Candycow,
    I figured you wouldn't mind because you have so many seeds to sort through already.

Thanks,
    Monica

• esiuol
    16 years ago

I'm running a little behind...but my seeds will be in the mail tomorrow.
    Louise

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

my seeds are on their way

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

My seeds are in the mail

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

my seeds went in the mail today.

• limequilla
    16 years ago

Candy,

My seeds went out today, too.

Lime

• limequilla
    16 years ago

Whoops, I posted right at Midnight, so I guess I should have said my seeds went out yesterday. :)

Can you let us know as you receive them?

Lime

• threeshyacres
    16 years ago

My seeds went out today. Sorry for my delay....I'm always the one dragging along at the tail end...LOL!

Can't wait to see the return stash!

Jodi B.
    'ThreeShyAcres'

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

karen h
    your seeds came yesterday

• hotshott
    16 years ago

I've got you girls beat (not in a good way). I got the seeds packaged and shipped this afternoon.
    Candy- DC #0306 3030 0000 5413 9186

I can't wait either!!! :)

-Monica

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Candy,

If it wouldn't be to much trouble could you please post whose seeds have arrived? I have not seen if mine have made it there or not. If they have not I want to be sure I resend it.

Kristlindgren

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

im sorry i havent had the time today till now seeds came from
    kandi
    berbi
    t sackinger
    louise
    suzy
    these all came today

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

yes kristin yours i double checked i dont know how i forgot to post your name maybe im getting senile LOL i thought i had
    sorry

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Thank you for letting me know.

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I sent mine quite a while ago, too.

Becky
    ramazz

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i went through all the packs and becky your are here i think i was forgetting to hit submit because i knoww i posted so i did something ill pay more attenion from now on im sorry all are accounted for on this thread now until the mail comes today

• monipsych
    16 years ago

Just wanted to let you know my seeds went in the mail today. Sorry they are 2 days late. I was under the weather the past few days
    I have a DC # if needed.
    Monica

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I just want to say THANK YOU to our host Candy, for taking the time and effort into doing this swap. I am just giddy with anticipation on what I may get back.

kristlindgren

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

monica abd jodi seedsare here

• hotshott
    16 years ago

Great! :) Candy, take you're time... I can't IMAGINE hosting such a swap!

I hope you didn't mind the Money order, I wasn't sure how to send return postage.
    -Monica

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i have everyones envies ready to go out on mon i hopei didnt send you any dups if i did i sent everyone lots of xtras if i made a mistake i hope i made up for it
    monica you sent me so much postage i sent you 2 envies back i hope i sent you 3to4 times the seed back i h ope you are happy
    i hope evryone is happy

• hotshott
    16 years ago

Oh Candy, how thaughtful. I had bought the MO before I packaged the seeds up. I thaught it was no biggie though for all the hard work you're doing.
    Monday- WOW! That was fast!
    Again, thank you for hosting such a wonderful swap.
    So far, great expirience for me.
    -Monica

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

everyones seeds are on there way hope you are happy
    monica when i filled the 2 pack i emptyed out all my garden seeds i do not do veggis anymore so there is a little of everything in that envie i hope you li9ke it
    candy

• hotshott
    16 years ago

I can't wait. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve.. ;)
    -Monica

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I got my package today! OOHH AAWW!! Thank you to everyone who submitted seeds, Thank you to our host Candy for doing such a wonderful job!

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

I received my package today!! I need to look some things up. Thank you for the great mix Candy!! Thanks to those who participated!

Karen

• ramazz
    16 years ago

Candy,

I received my seeds today. You did a great job as a hostess and in selecting seeds to send. I really appreciate your hard work.

Becky
    ramazz

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

I recieved my package today - such a large variety! thank you everyone and thanks for the great job hosting Candy!

• hotshott
    16 years ago

I recieved my packages yesterday. Thank you so much for all of these seeds! I had to hide them from my DH out on my porch so he wouldn't have a heart attack.
    A lot of the packets came without seeds in them. I would say about fifteen of them. I didn't see any seeds floating inside the package either. It's ok though, I consider free packets to put seeds into that I won't have to make.
    Thank you so much for hosting this swap and all of the lovely seeds! I would DEFINATELY participate in another swap of yours in the future. Thank you again!
    -Monica

• drippy
    16 years ago

Hi, Candy - I received my seeds today as well. Well done! And thank you so much.

Wishing you a well-deserved, restful weekend,

Kim

• dem_pa
    16 years ago

I received my seeds today. Thanks so much for being a great hostess. Thanks to everyone for their great seeds.

dem_pa

• limequilla
    16 years ago

Candy,

I received my seeds today, too! Thanks for all the work you put into this and for getting them out to us so quickly.

Lime

• etravia
    16 years ago

Candy, you are the best! Thank you for hosting. I received several varieties I was looking for. Thanks to everyone who sent such a great selection!
    Maggie

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I got my seeds. Thanks candy, for hosting; great job! I got a very nice assortment. Also, thanks to everyone who sent such great seeds!

• monipsych
    16 years ago

My package made it also, stuffed full.I owe you 25 cents for postage.....;) Thanks for hosting!
    Monica

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

no one owes me for postage i love sending xtras and the xtra postage is no big deal i love doing these swaps i could do one every month

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

my seeds came yesterday! thanks for hosting!!

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    16 years ago

Candy...I received my package and WOW!!! Thanks so much for the great seeds! You did a fantastic job and I appreciate all of your hard work! Thanks everyone for sending in a nice variety.

Lisa

• threeshyacres
    16 years ago

I got my package too...thanks so much to Candy and to all of the generous gardeners who take the time to harvest and share their seeds.

Happy Halloween,
    Jodi B.
    'ThreeShyAcres'
    : )

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I've received my seeds too. Thanks to all of you for the wonderful varieties, and thanks again to you Candy for hostessing such a fun swap!...Marylee

• esiuol
    16 years ago

Candy,
    This was fun. Thanks for hosting!!
    Louise