Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

update: obf august cookbook swap #5

sassyd
16 years ago

Hi girls, hope everyone had a wonderful & safe Labor Day weekend, I sure did. What a great way to end such a good weekend as to come home to a po box full of great hostess gifts.

I decided to go ahead and start a new post so we can all catch up on the sent/received's. And I want to post my thank you's on this new thread to make sure everyone sees it.

Okay here goes....

Kim/lilgreenthumb sent me 2 cookbooks, Classic Baking with Hershey's and Souper Receipes with Campbells, thanks Kim I've always wanted to pick these up and never did. Also a nice package of note pads w/pen & magnet for the fridge with beautiful orange flowers and and cute little lemon scented candle. Thanks so much Kim, I love it all and appreciate it very much:)

Sherri/boballi sent me a cookbook Eating Well with California Ripe Olives, an October issue of Taste Of Home, looks wonderful, can't wait to go through it! And also omg, Natural Indulgence receipe book with receipes featuring Callebaut Chocolate and California Raisins. Thank you so much Sherri, lots of awesome looking receipes girl! I love everything!:) Thanks also for the sweet note.

Klick sent a thoughtful card, thanks sweetie. 2 nice receipe booklets, Scottish Teatime Receipes and Favourite Cake Recipes and also a package mix of Handmade Cookies from a Vermont Receipe, Raspberry Shortbread Dreams, sounds yummy girl. Thanks so much for everything Klick, a girl can never ever have too many receipes! Hope you're feeling okay hun.

And last but certainly not least I received from Deb/debbya. Wow girl! Deb sent a wonderful smelling candle, 'Old Williamsburgh' Country Dreams Honeydew Melon, a pack of notepads 'To do Today', an issue of Ladies Home Journal with Ina Garten, Emeril & Giada De Laurentiis on the cover (love all of them), a cookbook....Cooking Secrets of the Culinary Institute of America(woohoo I've already had to peak at this one, gonna love it girl!), a huge hardback cookbook, Lee Bailey's Country Desserts. This one looks awesome too! Wow, Deb, I just love, love, love everything!

Its a good thing I must finish up this swap or you girls may not hear from me for the next month at least! (JK) gives me lots of reading material for my next trip to the house. Thanks all of you so much!

Ok lets see if I can catch us up to date on where we stand......

Sassy sends to Remy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Remy sends to Sassy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shipped

Trish sends to SueG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shipped

SueG sends to Trish/dancinmoon>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Debbya sends to Sherri/boballi>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Sherri sends to Debbya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Skohler sends to Trina/pixieluvplants>>>>>>received

Trina sends to Skohler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Nancy sends to April/dirtundermynails>>>>>>received

April sends to Nancy/cedarnest>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Annie sends to Melissa/hazelnutbunny>>>>>>>received

Melissa sends to Annie/Raggedyann>>>>>>>>>>received

Sassy sends to Renne'/rennep>>>>>>>>>>received-no post

Renne' sends to Sassy

Mellen sends to Kim/lilgreenthumb>>>>>>>>>>received

Kim sends to Mellen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Ananda sends to Jeanne/SandlapperRose

Jeanne sends to Ananda/Seraki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Melinda sends to Shirley/brittneysgran>>>>>received

Shirley sends to Melinda/ilovefarac>>>>>>>>received

Amy sends to Carol/veeja11>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Carol sends to Amy/amybabyboy3>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Maryanne sends to Jules/Klick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Klick sends to BethB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shipped

BethB sends to Sandy/ShadyMeadow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shipped

Sandy sends Maryanne/earthlydelight>>>>>>>>received

I think this is where we stand, any boo boo's let me know.

Annie congrat's on your niece dear! Babies are just the best! Can't love em' enough!

Sandy no problem hun, we knew why you were posting.

I received an email from rennep saying she was mailing my box I sent her back to me no later than last Thursday, which of course I have not seen. I told her that was the least she could do if she was not going to participate, so instead of a make up box I would just ask that any that feel inclined post on the ratings forum. I would be perfectly content to receive my box back and keep her from having that happen. But if I don't receive it by the end of this week I'm finished with it.

Hoping Ananda shows up pretty quick too! SueG please let us know something as soon as you can, or better yet, Ananda let us know something.

Have a good night girls will check in a little later and make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Sassy

Comments (34)

• cedarnest
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Sassy,Your hostess gift is heading your way as I type this...lol...
    # 0103 8555 7490 4845 7429

Thanks for hosting for August.You did a wonderful job : ))

Hope you all have a great week.I need to help my folks with their fall cleaning so I will be up to my ears in dust bunnies the rest of the week.Actually moms house isn't near as bad as mine.I shudder to think what i will find under my sofa when I start my fall cleaning..hmmm..Maybe I will wait til the week of halloween to do my house..I am sure once I pull my sofa out I will find all sorts of scary stuff I can use for natural decorations :O

Nancy

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

I haven't heard from Ananda (certainly hope nothing bad has happened). I'll be sending out a box to Jeanne on her behalf. Sorry for the delay, Jeanne! I'll post conf number when I have it from the Post Office.

Sue G.

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Thank you, Sue. I am sorry you have to do that. It should not be your burden. I kind of wish I had not even signed up for this swap with all the problems it caused with people having to check on what happened and now you having to send to me.
    Again, not your fault!

Jeanne

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Nancy thats so sweet of you, I've had alot of fun hosting this swap, hate how some things turned out but thats the breaks. I'll be watching out for it and thanks so much. I have a box at the po now but I couldn't get there before they closed, I have the baby again tommorrow so, I'm going to try to get Julie to go for me after she drops off the baby. Or else she'll be going with:) I don't mind taking her out if its not so hot.

Sue thats very kind of you to send a box to Jeanne, she does deserve to get one. You're a sweetie!

Jeanne, I'm so very sorry this happened hun. Its just sad, makes you not want swap at all.

Hugs
    Sassy

• shadymeadow
    16 years ago

I just received a wonderful box from Beth. Beth, thank you, thank you, thank you. I love everything!!!!

Beth sent me two great cookbooks - The Crab Cookbook and The Chesapeake Collection Cookbook and she even wrote a note in the front and little notes throughout on some of her favorite recipes!! That makes the cookbook so very special!! I've all ready seen several recipes that I can't wait to try!

She also sent the cutest mug with a picture of a crab on the front that says, "Blue Crab Chesapeake Bay" and on the back is a recipe for steamed crabs....also, Old Bay Seasoning and "The Weary Gardener's Herbal Hand Soap" and a little hammer for cracking crabs.

Also, plants:

Shasta Daisy - Alaska
    Daylily - Super Purple
    Ornamental Pepper - Jigsaw
    Two different Ornamental Sweet Potatoes
    Rudbeckia - Cherokee Sunset (she sent a picture of this one and I love it!!)

Beth, thank you so very much for such a wonderful box and the care you put into choosing everything!!! I can't wait to get everything planted and try some of the recipes!!

Sandy

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

WOW Sandy thats an awesome box!!!

I can't believe its already another thread! Whooohooo Sassy!

Its finally cooling down here somewhat. Raining all of a sudden this evening but oh well guess we get used to that in the tropics. lol

Sassy you have done a wonderful job with this swap and hostessing! I have had soo much fun.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

Mmmmmmm I'm eating cookies!!!
    My wonderful box from Klick arrived yesterday. Just full of goodies.
    Hand made cookies called "Cranberry Dreams" and they are "Oh so good"
    Jules, the Flower Garden Photo album is beautiful!! I have never seen anything like that. I'm going to try it with close ups of some day lilies but I'm betting it would be delightful with baby pictures in it too. What a special treat.
    I'm all set for a tea party too. I got the Celestial seasons herbal tea sampler. Sleepy time and wild berry zinger are old friends and I'm going to try the others soon. There is a tea bag rest and an ornamental clip to attach to your tea bag too. There are pretty needle point coaasters and daisy shaped pewter weights for the corners of a tablecloth. I look foreward to having a tea party. I'll serve the "Oatmeal Plus" cookies. This is a jar of mix witha a pink calico cover and a nice wooden spoon. Loooks like maybe it will make cookies similar to the cranberry chocolate ones I'm eating now. MMMMmm Yum!
    There is a little ornamental bird house shaped like a Dutch Barn.
    Then, there is my cook book. How perfect for me being the vagabond that I am....."Cooking USA", 50 favorite recipes from across America. The authors selected one favorite traditional recipe for each state and decorated the pages with old fashioned picture postcards. What fun.
    Jules did you know that my plans included seeing the rest of the 50 states in the next year or two? LOL,I have only about 6 to go but I'll be passing through many other states for a better look. Much of the fun is trying regional foods and getting a "local" cookbook.
    What a delightful box! Even the backing material reminded me of food. (Little cardboard wedges that looked like swiss cheese)
    Thanks again and thanks Sassy for hostessing this fun swap.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

MMMM sounds YUMMY Beth! I love reading about all the wonderful boxes that have been received! Yours makes ma mouth water thats for sure!!!

I hope everyone is having a great Hump Day!

Smiles,
    Pixie

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Beth... I'm so happy you enjoyed your box. :) I wasn't happy with the first one, and went out hunting for some good deals. The cookbook jumped off the shelf when I saw it! You mentioned in the first thread how you collected cookbooks from all the states... what better than a cookbook with something from all the places you've been? I worry so much about the boxes I send. Hopefully, you'll have good use for everything in yours.

Sandy... what a great box you got! I really like the theme that came with it. What a wonderful selection!

Pixie... agreed... reading about all the wonderful boxes has me drooling every few days or so over the contents.

I'm off to finish more homework. *sigh*

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Sassy,
    Your box is on its way : )
    Your DC# is 0303 0130 0000 1799 1173.
    Remy

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Jules you shouldn't worry girlie girl your boxes are just as wonderful!

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Beth, Sandy & Klick nice boxes!

Well I have good news, my box that I shipped to Rennep' was shipped back to me finally. No note, just what I sent to her. Anyway wanted you all to know, actually I'm trilled to have my own box back, lol. I loved everything I sent her or I wouldn't have bought it. lol

I think we're almost finished......

Sassy sends to Remy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Remy sends to Sassy>>at my request Remy held off shipping, should be here tommorrow
    Trish sends to SueG>>>>>>>>sorry Trish did I miss this? I know you said you shipped, but didn't see Sue post. Sorry Sue if I missed it:(
    SueG sends to Trish/dancinmoon>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Debbya sends to Sherri/boballi>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Sherri sends to Debbya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Skohler sends to Trina/pixieluvplants>>>>>>received
    Trina sends to Skohler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Nancy sends to April/dirtundermynails>>>>>>received
    April sends to Nancy/cedarnest>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Annie sends to Melissa/hazelnutbunny>>>>>>>received
    Melissa sends to Annie/Raggedyann>>>>>>>>>>received
    Sassy sends to Renne'/rennep>>>>>>>>>>received-no post
    Renne' sends to Sassy / received my box i sent to her back
    Mellen sends to Kim/lilgreenthumb>>>>>>>>>>received
    Kim sends to Mellen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Ananda sends to Jeanne/SandlapperRose>>>>SueG is sending in replacement for Ananda/Seriki
    Jeanne sends to Ananda/Seraki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Melinda sends to Shirley/brittneysgran>>>>>received
    Shirley sends to Melinda/ilovefarac>>>>>>>>received
    Amy sends to Carol/veeja11>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Carol sends to Amy/amybabyboy3>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Maryanne sends to Jules/Klick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Klick sends to BethB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    BethB sends to Sandy/ShadyMeadow>>>>>>>>>>>>received
    Sandy sends Maryanne/earthlydelight>>>>>>>>received

Remy I'm so excited to get my box! Thank you so much in advance:))

Rennep I appreciate the fact that you sent my box back.

Sassy

• klickitat
    16 years ago

It's been fun. :)

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Sassy, this has been an awesome swap!!! Thank you for hosting it! I am happy you got your box back.

Your a wonderful hostess and I love ya!

Smiles,
    Trina

• shadymeadow
    16 years ago

Your hostess gift is on it's way.

CONFIRMATION # 0103 8555 7491 3475 4913

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

Jules, No need to worry about that box. It was great! I thought your choices were so "just right for me".
    I know about the study time too as I went to college for about 20 years. That is no joke. It took me 13 years to get my first degree. Started when my youngest was in Kindergarten and graduated the same year she did. Then I just kept going and going like that big pink bunny. LOL Hang in there.
    Beth

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

Gee Wiz, i cant believe that i was teh last one to ship my box, that has never happened to me before, Sue G. i am sorry. I just checked the UPS website and it says:
    Tracking Detail:

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 09/11/2007.

Tracking Number: 1Z 005 2VA 03 2727 393 2
    Type: Package
    Scheduled Delivery: 09/11/2007
    Shipped To: PHOENIX, AZ, US
    Shipped/Billed On: 09/04/2007
    Service: GROUND
    Weight:

I cannot believe it is taking so long to get to you!!, not til Sept. 11th!!..Again i apologize, hope everything gets there in one piece!! Hope you all have a good day and a great weekend! Blue Skies! Trish
  • sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Trish don't worry hun, you can't help how long they take to ship something. That does seem extreme. I apologize if I made things hard on you girls in any way. I certainly didn't mean to.

Amy thank you so much for the pretty garden flag I got from you today. I love it!

Remy....... Wowzer!!!!! What an awesome box I got today!
    Girl I love everything! You were so genereous and I appreciate it so much.

Ok, heres what Remy sent me.......

Gosh, I don't know where to start, lol

3 cookbooks...
    Chautauqua Cooks, Betty Crocker's Family Dinners In a Hurry, and Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen Favorites

Package of coasters with fruit on them Love them & needed them!

Weber's Horseradish prepared Mustard Jerrys gonna love this!

Several packages of Texas Chili Dogs hot dog sauce Lol, how hot is this? Ya not trying to kill me are ya? (JK)

The cutest refrigerater magnet that says 'Grandma's Kitchen' Love it!

A pretty dish towel with fruit!

Sponge scrubbers decorated with fruit! How did you know mine were worn out? You been peeking in my kitchen? lol

Hummmm Homemade Dill Pickles Can't wait to try these!

Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti Girl these are good!

A Blueberry Yankee Candle Smell yummy!

LOL! A cute little votive candle with 'Sassy' on it! I love it girl and smells yummy too!

Thanks so much for my Neil flyer. I'll keep it to look back on and laugh about how many phone calls I made on his behalf when hes a huge success!

No we're not finished! Onto the plants....

Leontine Rose, Belle de Crecy Rose, 2 daylilies, Orange Lilies, Siberian Iris & Verbena.

Remy, I am more than thrilled! I don't know how to tell you how much I love everything! And yes it was sooooooooo worth the wait. I just can't thank you enough! I just hope and pray I didn't miss anything. Oh and thanks for the cute note too!

Hugs,
    Sassy

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

WOW Sassy thats a wonderful box!!! Remy you put alot of thought into that one!!!!

Smiles,
    Pixie

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    I just finished slicing and skewering my meat-on-a-stick for tomorrow, thank goodness. I made at least 40 Teriyaki Beef, 40 Souvlaki Chicken, and 30 Cuban Pork. I have 8 lbs. of hotdogs too. Now Gary wants hamburgers!! I told him they get what they get, lol.
    I stopped by to see if my box came. I'm happy to see it did : )
    Sassy,
    The Texas Chili sauce is mild. It tastes just like the chili in Cincinnati, Skyline. I've been holding onto that Sassy votive since I'm not sure when, not long after you joined, lol. Also, the peach rose's full name is Leontine Gervais. Make sure you plant it where it will have the room to be a big wall of roses in June. Belle de Crecy likes to roam so plant her where you don't mind that.

Ok, time to go get the Chinese. I am not cooking, lol!!
    Remy

• skohler
    16 years ago

wow what nice boxes this pass month sorry also for the few
    that were no show & hope that in the future our we can keep this from happening again .

No one can predict what is going to happen in our day to day life So when you receive my info sheet you will have my phone # at this time I don't have carols or maryannes till they get their info to me .
    then if for any reason you cannot get your box out on time or your computer is down you can still call one of us to let us know .

sassy you did a great job with this swap thank you for being so on top of it :))

wishing you all a great weekend
    susie

• mellen
    16 years ago

Hello ladies, It is a glorious day here today! Sunshine, light breeze, and temps in the upper 70's.

I wanted to add that a couple of days ago in a separate package that Kim sent me some cookbooks. They were-Diabetic Meals in 30 Minutes or Less, Practical Italian, Crisco Delicious Desserts for All Occasions, and Lipton Soup Mix Magic. Thanks, Kim!

You were not sure what plants I sent you. Well, they were some coral bells, columbine, and Becky daisy.

Am out to get some hostas and coral bells in the ground. Have a super week-end, everyone. Mary Ellen

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Sent your box off on Saturday, Jeanne, hope you like what I sent and hopefully you'll have it Monday or Tuesday.

DC#0307 1790 0003 0058 1059

Sue G.

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

Good morning to all :)
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend!...Just a little up date on me...My health issues have not been resolved yet. All the blood work has come back negative for anything, no Lyme diesease, no lupus, no fibro myalgia, no
    Polymyalgia rheumatica, no what-ever-else the doctor tested for...He thinks it may be a virus, i think he may be wrong...Am going to call him this week to see what else (tests) can be done. There has to be an explanation for this pain.
    ~~Good news, i lost my job on August 17th (no, thats not the good news lol) i found a new job, and started last week!..It is only part time, but better than nothing. It is in a cafeteria, which is much different than a restaurant!!...but so far so good!..More (maybe) good news, DH has a job interview on Monday!!...It is 10 months now he has been out of work!...So perhaps you all can cross your fingers for us that he gets this job!!
    ~~Apology , I sent my OBF info sheet out (finally) this morning, and i think i sent it out more than once, so i apologize if you all got it more than one time!
    ~~Sue G. I checked the UPS website this morning, and it says your package is finally in Phoenix!!..I am so worried over this box, taking so long to get to you. PLMK when it arrives. I do realize you are quite a bit away from me, but i didnt think it would take this long to get to you!!
    ~~ Well i guess thats it for now. Just wanted to check in and say "hello"
    Hope all is going well for everyone!!
    Blue skies and Soft Winds
    Trish/DancingMoons

P.S. did i miss the September Swap sign up?? I cant seem to find it on the forum??

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Sue G, I will let you know when the box arrives and thank you so much in advance. It seems that no one has heard from Ananda. I was hoping she would be back in touch with the group by now.

Jeanne

• tracyvine
    16 years ago
  • veeja11
    16 years ago

I read somewhere, that Ananda had a baby, might be why she isn't posting.

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Sue G, my box arrived today and thank you so much!!! I would have to write a list to remember more of what was in there, but there were multiple cookbooks, a mint plant, gardening gloves, some really cute salad serving utensils, and much more. You were so sweet to send all that you did. (I especially think that because this was not your swap to send!)
    Carol, I have looked through all of Ananda's postings to see if there might be any reason she has not sent. One of the last postings did say that her "baby" had gotten potty trained so maybe that is what you are thinking of. No mention of upcoming vacations or anything like that as far as what I found.
    Anyway, thank you, Sue G. for stepping in and showing what a caring group this is!

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just wanted to let you girls know, I received hostess gifts from Carol, Sandy & Nancy today. I love everything girls! Please forgive me, I'll post the contents tommorrow, just wanted you know I got them, but I'm tired and going to bed.

Have a good night
    Sassy

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sorry girls busy day yesterday. Here's what was in my boxes. Loved everything by the way!

Carol sent me a sweet card with daylily seeds included and also a Philadelphia 'Taste of Heaven' Cookbook, thanks so much Carol, I anything with cream cheese in it:)

Sandy sent me a really pretty dish towel, a tiny little flower pot...so cute. a votive candle 'warm sugar cookie' , wow this smells delish! Better Homes & Gardens
    'The Best of Hometown Cooking' I'm having a ball looking through these receipes! Also Squash, Peppers, Basil and Carrot seeds. And last but not least a sweet card

Nancy thanks for the note and the cute scarecrow sitting on a bale of hay. But its a cute scarecrow. I love it Nancy its just adorable! Thank you again so much to all!

Sassy

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

FINALLY!! ~~ Sue G. UPS shows you got your box delivered yesterday!!!...I am so glad it finally got to you!

Tracking Number: 1Z 005 2VA 03 2727 393 2 Type: Package Status: Delivered Delivered On: 09/11/2007 1:05 P.M. Delivered To: PHOENIX, AZ, US Service: GROUND ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now all i have to worry about is whether or not the contents of the box arrived in one piece LOL!! Have a great day all!..Hope to hear from Sue soon :) Blue Skies! Trish
  • boballi
    16 years ago

DH and I are away on a trip, so, I won't be able to get back on to the computer until this weekend.

I hope everyone has a good week.

Boballi : )

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Trish, I'm very sure our SueG has a good reason for not being able to post and I'm so sorry after you waited so long for her to get her box! Lets just wait and see, lol. God I thought this was going to be the easiest swap ever, wow, was I wrong. Chin up girl! We'll get through it! Hope you're feeling ok!

I received a wonderful cookbook from Melinda today and girl I love it! I haven't seen that one.

Melinda sent me a great hardback cookbook 'Walmart Family Cookbook' its really neat Melinda! I love how all the Walmart employees have given their receipes and have a pic of them and why they like the receipe. I love it! Thank you so much! I hope we can close this soon, so sorry girls.

Sassy

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

I'm sorry to post so late. I have been working 12 hour days this week and not able to get on in the evening.

Trish - you outdid yourself!!!

I am so happy to report that on Tuesday UPS left the big heavy box that included:

A full set of Bath and Body works lotions
    Magnolia note assortment
    BH&G book of grilling
    a wonderful recipe binder
    Black Angus BBQ Grilling Sauce
    A box of fire starters (my hubby was impressed!)
    Purple Sage and Honey Candle (most unusual scent -Just devine!)
    Instant coffee (a staple around here!!)
    Jiffy mini greenhouse (it's seed starting here in October believe it or not!)
    Sunshades Aloe Gel (the kids use this stuff constantly!!)
    Pretty Pastel Votive Candles
    A great box of herbal teas (so relaxing!!)
    a Package of Wooden spoons (some recipes require wooden spoons - thanks!)
    A large Pyrex measuring cup (I almost bought one - it is soooo appreciated - thank you!)
    Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread (my daughter is making it for the football team - Go Vikings!!!)
    A bottle of hone (*again -- this was on my shopping list this week - How did you know???!!!)
    A package of Bamboo Skewers (all my other ones disappeared!)
    An Angel pot stake (she is out there now protecting a plant)
    and Taste of Home and Grilling mags

All in all --- the greatest box and really made my day - HUGS!!!

Sue G.