Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

NEW: princess of the month *Hazelnutbunny*

Michelle Reynolds
16 years ago

hello

It is time for me to pass on my crown, and the new name the new princess.

Princess Hazelnutbunny, may your rain :) be long and distinquished.

unfortunently I don't have her questionair, can someone please pass it around.

have a great month Miss Bunny

Comments (25)

• diene
    16 years ago

Hello Everyone;
    I just sent HNB's questionnaire out. It is a bit early but I guess Michelle was willing to pass the tiara. This group has had challenges and I think all of us that stayed with it or joined should pat ourselves on the back.
    Have a wonderful month Melissa!! diene

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Thank you, Girls!! I can't wait! This is a wonderful group...I've had so much fun sending to everyone!! :O)

Melissa

• diene
    16 years ago

Hello HNB;
    I am so excited that I am the first to send my humble offerings, enjoy your month of royalty!! It is a blast.
    DC is 0103 8555 7493 0049 0546
    Have a great month. diene

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Thank you, Diene!!! You are fantastic!!
    I can't wait!!! :O)

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Just wanted to pop in and finally let everyone know that I am so sorry for being late on all the boxes!
    Diene, I promised you yours after labor day and I am almost ready to mail.
    I have also not forgotten Debbya and Micyrey! Please forgive ladies! But I am going to have everyones boxes out in the next few days! I will post the dc #'s here as I mail. All will be done before the middle of next week, I am sure!
    Just alot going on and I do apologize. I really loved each of my boxes so will definitely send yours!
    And HNB, yours is coming also!!!
    Melinda

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I received a fabulous box from Diene today! This thing was PACKED! Inside was:

Iris
    Tiger Lily bulbs
    hosta
    lemon verbena
    daylily
    lambs ear
    peperomia
    lily bulbils
    body lotion
    Sea salt scrub
    baby lotion & diaper rash ointments
    Disney princess crayons & magnets for my girls!!

Wow! Everything is so wonderful, Diene! Thank you!! Thank you!! And you even included some goodies for my kiddos! What a sweet thing to do!!
    Thank you so much!!!
    Please forgive me if I forgot anything or labeled something wrong...I'm hurrying to thank you before the kiddos get home from school. :O) But I absolutely love everything!!

A very VERY tickled bunny!
    Melissa

• diene
    16 years ago

Hello HNB:
    I am glad you are enjoying everything. Be careful of the lemon verbena, it seems like it could take over. I would not plant that anywhere with full sun, put it in the most hostile place you have. It smells great, I plan on putting it between the flagstones in my backyard which gets no sun. It is a small area between my garage and back porch. I figure it will choke out anything else and smell good when you step on it. I have it in a shade garden now and it is taking over.
    The skin creams are my products. I do not make them, I sell them. They are all botanically based which is what I love about them. The ingredients list is great to read and it makes me wonder about our research and development team but they work. I am a "product of my product" and use it all.
    Anyway, today we went up to Fort Popham in Phippsburg which is one of the oldest settlements in the US. They celebrated their 400th anniversary in August. It was a beautiful fall day and the tide was out so we could walk quite a distance. We met eight other couples that drive Miatas from all over the state of Maine and we had a blast. Came home this afternoon and worked on a roofing project with my brother. We need to finish it in tomorrow. We are hoping to get it done in the morning so we can go kayaking in the PM.
    As you can tell, I have had a cocktail and I am tired but I am so happy you are having a great month. I will visit again soon. diene

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Diene- I having been using the lotion nonstop since I received it! It smells absolutely great & feels even better! I love it!
    Thank you for the tips on the Verbena. I wonder if it would do well in a container? I love the smell & think it will mix well with the mints I have growing (and also taking over!) :O)

Thank you SO MUCH for everything you sent! I am truly enjoying it all.

Melissa

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Just wanted to let the new princess and the past princesses that I have mailed all boxes! So very sorry so late!
    Debbya-yours should be there today, misplaced the dc#. Will look longer if necessary!
    Diene-your # is 0306 3030 0002 2501 4793.
    Michelle- Your # is 0306 3030 0002 2501 4786.
    Melissa- Your # is 0306 3030 0002 2501 4779.
    Enjoy each and everyone! Melinda

• diene
    16 years ago

Hello Melinda;
    Did the postal worker thank you? Of course not, what was I thinking? If that had been a private industry they would have but I bet the counter person at the PO was annoyed that you made them work so hard. It is almost comical.
    Thanks for your gift, it has extended my reign for three months now. Hope everyone is well. diene

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Hello Diene,
    Yes it is almost comical when I go into the po! They always hate to see me coming! Once they even told me about the site on the computer where I could do my own postage! I just smiled and said then what would they be getting paid for! I don't think they liked it but oh well!
    Yes, I hope you enjoy your box! And everyone else!
    Melinda

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

glitter-graphics.com

I received a GREAT box from Melinda today!! Inside I found:

A gift bag full of hershey's miniatures (gone, at this point! Made a great supper, BTW!!) :O)
    Pumpkin straws - for the kiddos
    Pumpkin scented candle
    Magnetic memo pad
    Book- Roses: planting & care (this will be SO handy this spring!!!!)
    Autumn themed coasters
    Scarecrow & jackolantern decoration (this is CUTE!)

Plants:
    Daylilies- Little Busniness, Little Tyke & Orange frost
    Tulips- double flowering, Red Impression, Mixed, Mickey mouse & Orange brilliant
    Crocus- Mixed

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I am SO happy, Melinda!! This was a fantastic box!
    I am overwhelmed by everyone's generosity! This is such a FUN swap!! :O)

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Well I am so glad you liked it! I made the little decoration and was hoping it didn't break! Was fun doing it. Nothing fancy!
    I am glad you enjoyed it! I certainly enjoyed my princess boxes! Melinda

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I received such a sweet sweet gift from Nancy (cedarnest) today!! Inside was:

~A nice note! :O) I love notes from friends!!
    ~A really NEAT mousepad kit! Your timing was excellent, Nancy! I have replaced my mousepad 3 times this year!! I am just HORRIBLE on them, for some reason! LOL Now I can have a personalized one!! (I'll have to be more careful with this one!)
    ~A set of note cards! These are soooo pretty! They are very "autumn" with the colors & fruit! So great!
    ~A new address book! YAY! You obviously have ESP (or have been talking to my hubby! lol) because I am ALWAYS misplacing my address book & am having to call and ask folks for their addresses!! So I'm sure everyone will thank you for this! :O)
    ~A pumpkin carving stencil set! The kids LOVE this! We will DEFINITELY get use from this!!

Thank you SO MUCH, Nancy!! I LOVE everything!! This was VERY Sweet of you!! I appreciate it so much! :O)

Melissa

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Melissa,
    I didn't forget about you! I'm just running behind in everything. Luckily, that doesn't happen to me often!
    My Son had nail surgery for ingrown nails on both of his big toes. The toes became infected and painful. This is the second time that one of them became infected. He hid the second nail from me for a few weeks. Last Christmas he had one nail cut, drained, cleaned and went on antibiotics. We thought that it would never happen again. Well, it came back! This time we wanted something more permanent so he wouldn't have to go through this again. The Dr. suggested lazor or acid. Then decided on the acid. It couldn't be done once the Dr. seen the infection. He said it was possible that the acid could carry the infection to the bone. Once the infections gone, and 2 weeks of antibiotics are taken, we can then proceed with the permanent solution.
    We have no idea why this keeps happening? They say it's hereditary. But both me and my Husband don't have nail problems.

Also, my car started making a ticking noise. Luckily, it's under warranty and is now at the dealership. It turned out to be the timing chain, whatever that is!
    I'm waiting for them to call. Plus, my window started grinding and wouldn't roll up properly! Love that in the rain! ;) Nothing like wet leather seats!

Melinda,
    Your box arrived the other day! I'm so sorry that I didn't post sooner! I've just been sooo busy! I'll find my old thread and post the box contents later! I love everything you sent!

Thank you so much!

I'll catch up with everything next week. My Son's been off all week and been in lots of pain, so I've been babying him as much as possible! Renting movies, games and picking him up his favorite fast food lunches. Things should go back to normal next week. YAY!

Deb

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Glad you rec'd the box Deb! Do hope that your luck gets better and your sons nails don't continue to bother him! That has to be terrible! Melinda

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Oh Wow, Deb! What an awful week you've had!! Ugh, I've had the toenail problem...Horrible!! Yuck, I have tons of sympathy for your son!!
    Hugs going out to you & I hope you have a better week this time around!! :O)

Melissa

• diene
    16 years ago

Hello HNB:
    This was getting lost so I thought I would give it a bump. Hope you are having a great month. diene

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

My box went out today for Melissa!

USPS#0306 1070 0004 0387 1150

Deb

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    16 years ago

hello
    don't worry I have not forgot you
    I will get your box out next week I promise
    michelle

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I received a nice box of goodies yesterday from Deb!

~A small bunny plant stake!
    ~Mixed Tulips (reds & yellows)
    ~Halloween windsock & pumpkin guy
    ~Mixed Easter Lilies
    ~Daffodil- Scarlet royal
    ~Morning Glory Seeds
    ~Parrot tulip - Rococo

Thank you Deb! You made my weekend!! I love everything, and the girls loved helping me plant the bulbs! :O)

Melissa

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    16 years ago

hello your highness bunny
    my box of tiffles is on its way to you
    dc# 0306 3030 0001 8902 8232
    I hope you enjoy
    michelle

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I received a TERRIFIC box from Michelle today!!
    My goodies:

~A very pretty greeting card!
    ~A large crocheted messenger bag! (did you make this? It's great!)
    ~Halloween themed crocheted potholders & trivets! I love these too!
    ~A apple/gourd bird house!
    ~Sweet potato vines
    ~Russian sage
    ~A small cedar! I've always wanted one for xmas!! :O)
    ~Coleus plants!

Thank you SO much, Michelle! I love everything!!

Thank you all for such a WONDERFUL & FUN month!! I've enjoyed this immensely!! :O)

Melissa

• diene
    16 years ago

Good Morning Your Highness;
    Is your reign about to expire? Have you been properly coddled for the month?
    I think this ends this swap and I will say thanks to all of you who stuck with it. It was a challenge from the beginning but we did it.
    Have a wonderful rest of 2007.
    diene

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    16 years ago

hello
    yes I made the bag, I just love to crochet.
    but I have not been able to do it for a wile, jeremy is almost 2 and he just loves to run off with my yarn, but he is learning.
    I had a great time with this swap and enjoyed meeting you all. I hope to trade with you all again soon.

thanks again
    michelle

ps (shamless pitch) only 1 day left for sign-ups for the christmas stocking swap :)