Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greenthumbgrow

Crazy Crazy Fall Plant Swap! 2

greenthumbgrow
14 years ago

Ok everyone I have gotten so many asking when I was going to post it I figured I would go ahead and post it now... Sooo here is the 'suggestions' for the swap.

REMINDERS:

1. First thing SIGN UP

2. HAVE FUN, all swaps are meant to be fun!

3. The plants must me healthy starts and remember don't send anything you would not want to recieve yourself.

4. There will be no limit on the number of plants you can send in for this type of plant swap

5. Post the plants you plan on sending in, request plants being offered. I want everyone to wait until Sept. 4 to start posting your list and requesting. but I would like everyone to give me your 5 Most wanted plants (only 5) I know its hard but that would keep it at a limit so I know its something you reallly want. Please offer a plant to someone if it is on their top five as they will have first chance at it. (Please keep your top five specific and not just perrienial, etc)

6. Extras are welcome if you would like to send them they will be redistributed in random.

8. YOU MUST TAG ALL PLANTS SENT IN

9. DO NOT USE MARKERS TYPE WRITING INSTRUMENTS TO MARK YOUR LABELS WITH, THEY WILL FADE WITH JUST A LITTLE MOISTURE. Please use pencil or paint pens (or sharpie - although this will not be a permnant they fade quickly)

1. YOU MUST MAIL PRIORITY MAIL OR UPS WHICH EVER IS CHEAPEST FOR YOU

2. Make sure you send with your box with enough postage to return your box to you, a Delivery Confirmation sticker or enough to get you one, Return address Lable, List of plants. Please put these in a baggy so that they do not get messed up. (If you do not send enough postage I will not be covering the difference anymore so please make sure it is enough)

3. Plants must be properly packaged. Please see the link above if you are unsure of how to do this. Please use the recommended guidelines for shipping.

4. YOU MUST SEND HEALTHY PLANTS OR PLANT MATERIAL!

5. IF you have questions please ask.

6. Cuttings will be allowed, HOWEVER, you should provide at least 3 cuttings per plant for houseplants or 5 cuttings per plant for shrubs/bushes, this time of year it should be HARDWOOD cuttings from woody type plants. DO NOT TAKE CUTTINGS FROM FLOWERING PLANT'S TIPS THAT ARE IN FLOWER THEY WILL NOT TAKE! USE ONLY NON FLOWERING PLANT PARTS.

7. Please bundle all plants together that is to go to someone, me for instance, you can either tie them together or wrap in paper (which seems to be the better way for longer timed shipping - like this swap) Write the persons name on the outside.

IMPORTANT DATES CHANGES:

Sept 4- Posting of final lists for the weekend so that you have the weekend to get ready to ship

Sept 7 - Mail out boxes Priority with a del. conf.

Sept 11 - Would like to have all boxes so I can ship out asap

Please let me know if everyone can do the new dates!

Tammy

Comments (151)

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Oh yeah and robin.. Here is the mothers tears in bloom!.

AND right now I have 3 blooms with 2 on the way. I am shocked how much it blooms. I can't wait until the pot is full!

Here
    {{gwi:1301857}}

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Good morning everyone!! :0)

Nichol, a place that sells bulk compost just opened up this year here. Before that I was mixing my horse pooh with a shovel (that is hard work)! Now I just get a whole trailer and can use it anywhere...love it!

Bhnash...your garden is beautiful! It seems so relaxing! And looks like a place to have a nice cup of tea. Just beautiful!

Toni, I requested a Ostrich Fern from you. I don't know if I got it in too late and your out or its not on the list?

Tammy, I would love both of those rose of sharons if thats okay.

Updated list...

Canna Tropicanna (5)
    KAMIL 1
    NICHOL 1
    ROBIN 2
    FRAN 1
    ****OUT********

Calla Lily mixed colors (3)
    TONI 2
    KAMIL 1
    *******OUT***********

Mums (3)**these are cushion**
    ROBIN 1
    TONI 2
    **********OUT***********

Rock Cress Sedum
    Angelina Sedum (Light Green) ground cover
    Reg. Sedum (green) ground cover
    **The sedums will be mixed together cause thats how they are growing*** I have 3 offers for all.. not each.
    NICHOL 1
    ROBIN 2
    *********** OUT *****************

Astilbe Pink (1)
    ROBIN
    ***********OUT****************

Begonia (pink flower~red leaves) (1)
    ROBIN
    ************OUT***********

Mesmerizer Iris (4)
    NICHOL 1
    ROBIN 1
    CA 1
    TAMMY 1
    FRAN 1***EXTRA
    DENISE 1**EXTRA
    KAMIL 1**EXTRA
    **************SAYING OUT**BUT WE'LL SEE :0)*********

Falcons Pride Iris (4)
    NICHOL 1
    ROBIN 1
    DENISE 1
    FRAN 1
    KAMIL 1**EXTRA**
    *********OUT FOR NOW******IF YOU WANT ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN CASE I HAVE EXTRA, THANKS*******

Chocolate Mint Coleous (1)
    ROBIN
    ***********OUT*******************

Lantana Dallas Red (1)
    TONI
    *************OUT*********************

Red Oak Leaf Hibiscus**hardy**(2)
    ROBIN 2
    **********OUT*********

Boston Ivy (1 clump)
    TAMMY
    *******OUT! :0) *****

Stargazer Lily (4 bulbs)
    TONI 1
    DENISE 2
    TAMMY 1
    ************OUT*******************

Special Requests to fill:

NICHOL Fire & Ice Hosta (1)

FRAN Crazy Daisy (1)

TONI Asiatics/Oriental LILY MIX. (1)Toni, this will be one bag not just one bulb. I'll put the shovel in and see what comes out :0)

KAMIL daylily (1)

CA Snowbrook Iris (1)
    Celtic Skies Iris (1)

BHNASH Hollyhock Babies (2-3 mixed colors)

HEATHER SURPRISE BAG

Please double check...to see if I've left anybody off.

WANTS:
    1. Iris (any)**don't care about color although a name would be nice BUT not necessary

2.Maximus Sunflower

3.Green Envy Coneflower

4.Russian Hollyhock (yellow)

5.Butterfly Flower (orange) (yellow/red)

Thanks everyone and have a great Sunday! vina

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

All - FYI, I got a card in the mail from Fran yesterday (didn't open my mail until this morning). She asked me to post for her - she's been having internet troubles, that's why we haven't seen her lately.

Fran - hope to "see" you around here again soon!

~CA

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

She was having a lot of trouble with the dialup company they were with and that was the only thing they could get. I was worried too. I haven't heard from her either so I am glad to know she is alright. whew. Thanks CA.

bhnash - Love your gardens. They are very pretty. I wish I had more friends that lived closer that shares my gardening love. But at least I can get on here and share it. LOL.

Tammy

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Tammy, I definitely want some of the pulmonaria. I am looking forward to seeing your gardens too.

Oh is the begonia an angel wing type? I wouldn't mind trying one of them if it is an angel wing.

I haven't checked my email but I assume you sent me your address?

Denise

• robin1962_2008
    14 years ago

CA,Thank you so much for passing on Fran`s message.I`ve been really worried about her too.

Tammy,Thanks so much for the pic.You just wait until next year!!

MY FINAL LIST !!

NEW OFFERS !!!
    weeping cherry seedlings(5 OFFERS)
    1.NICHOL
    2.Tammy
    3.Tammy
    FORGET ME NOTS(5offers)
    1.Vina
    2.CA

GRAPE HYACINTHS(3OFFERS)
    1.Denise
    2.Nichol
    3.BHNASH
    4.Tammy

original offers

1 VARIEGATED MOTHER IN LAWS TONGUE (5 OFFERS)
    1.Nichol
    2.Tammy
    3.Denise

2.SPIDERWORT/PURPLE(2 OFFERS)
    1.Kamil
    2. CA

3.SNOW ON THE MOUNTAIN(5 OFFERS)
    1.Vina
    2.Toni
    3.Toni
    4.Fran
    5.Kamil

4.DAYLILY/STRAWBERRY CANDY(5 OFFERS) ALL PROMISED !!!
    1.Tammy 6.Kamil(I think I have an extra)
    2.Fran 7.Denise
    3.Toni
    4.Vina
    5.Nichol

6.SWEET AUTUMN CLEMATIS(5 OFFERS) OUT !!
    1.Nichol
    2.Tammy
    3.Vina
    4.Kamil
    5.BNASH

8.RED QUINCE BUSH CUTTINGS(5 OFFERS)
    1.Tammy
    2.Fran

9.CHRISTMAS CACTUS CUTTINGS/PINK(5 OFFERS)
    1.Nichol

OFFERS FROM WANT LISTS:
    1.Vina-orange butterfly flower,mixed bearded iris
    2.Kamil-mixed bearded iris,hosta green,canna-red and yellow
    3.Surprise plants for Heather(get ready girl)
    4.Bhnash-ricrac cactus

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYTHING !!
    Robin

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Just checking down the thread...

CA~ so happy you heard from Fran and know all is well, except her computer.

Tammy, your kids are so cute! Taylor starts in 2 days...

Have a happy Sunday! vina

• heatherbon
    14 years ago

Toni,

I am open to anything that you would like to offer I have mostly full sun and a little bit of shade. Thanks for thinking of me :)

Robin
    Hey girly I have emailed you a couple times! Please email me your adress n i will get it out to you.
    Thanks, Heather

• ontheteam
    14 years ago

Hi,I am hording plants and seeds right now for a plant sale. BUT I'd gladly pay postage for any zone 5 perennials of any type that need a home.
    I have a link to my blog and it has a phone number you can use to verify I am involved in this for charity.

Thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: My charity plant sale in Southern MA

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OK... I just added a new page on my garden blog with all my photos from 2009 I thought you may want to check it out.

Tammy

Heres the link :-)

uggg... I just realized I never hit submit on this yesterday. So here it is.

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OK... I know most of you have my addy. But if you do not (or can't find it) please send me an email and I will email it back to you.

Tammy :-)

• gardenmom2
    14 years ago

Tammy can you send me your addy. I know I have it, but it would take me forever to find it right now. I am hoping it stops raining so it can dry out a little today. The heavens cracked open (major thunderstorm, both kids in my bed) last night and it has rained since. Some pretty hard. If not, I get to go play in the mud. It is good though, because of everything I have planted outside is getting nicely watered.

Nichol

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Good morning! and happy Labor Day...so excited about this swap. I have all my labels ready to go and tom. morning I'm packing and shipping.

Tammy, this could not have worked out better. This will give me something to keep my mind off of Taylors first day of kindergarten (also tomorrow)~~I can be out digging, packing and shipping instead of biting my nails~ LOL!

Talk to you all soon!
    vina

ps. Heather...started your surprise pack today...hope you like it! :0)

• kamiljablo
    14 years ago

Tammy can you also send me your addy?

Here is my list of offers:
    Stevia (5)
    1.Gardenmom2
    2.greenthumbgrow

Citronella Geranium (1) OUT
    1. Bhnash

Vicks plant (1) OUT
    1. Tammy

NOID Coleus Rooted Cuttings (3 different)OUT
    1. robin1962-2008 (3)

Donkey Ears Kalanchoe (1)

American Agave(1) OUT
    1. Bhnash

Mixed Amarillis Babies (2)
    1. Tammy

NOID Single Pink Brug (3)
    1. Bhnash

NOID Single Yellow Brug (3)
    1. antiqueorchid

NOID Single White Brug (2)

NOID var. Leaf Brug (1) OUT
    1. antiqueorchid

Drosera Capensis (2) CARNIVOROUS

Kamil

Wish-List offers:
    flowergirl34 -maximus sunflower
    robin1962-2008 -purple pitcher plant

• robin1962_2008
    14 years ago

Kamil,Could I please have both of your Drocera Capensis? I looked them up.It`s a very interesting plant.
    Robin

• zinaray
    14 years ago

Tammy, may i have your address. thanks Toni

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

Well, I dug my plants today in between rains. I dislike having to send wet rose campion. Those leaves are impossible to dry! I hope they don't get everything else wet. Everything is packed now, the roses were the worst to pack - thorny stems going everwhere. Be careful when you open that box, Tammy, I think one is about to jump out at you.

I'll take the box to the PO after work tomorrow. It's going to be a rough week waiting for my return box!

~CA

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OK. everyone. Don't forget to ship tomorrow with Priority Mail. I will need everyones boxes by Friday.

:-) Hope you all had a great weekend!

tammy

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OK. that last link didn't work for my photos...

Here it is again.

• bhnash
    14 years ago

Packing up today, I got out my bag of iris (I dug them a few weeks ago) and they had aphids!!! Ugh! I spread them out on the lawn and used a jet spray to get the little critters all off. I just wanted you all to know in case a few make it through. I will be sure to enclose the iris so on the chance that an aphid or two make it they won't get onto any other plants :)

• bhnash
    14 years ago

Tammy, I emailed yesterday for your address, perhaps it didn't get through. I still need it :) I want to get these in the mail on time :)

• bhnash
    14 years ago

Got everything but the Peonies dug and wrapped today.

The Teucrium fruticans babies I dug didn't have as good of a root system as I had anticipated. They were more like lightly rooted runners :( I'm sending them on anyway in hopes that they will do well potted up for a bit.

• gardenmom2
    14 years ago

Ok. Assuming we don't have thunderstorms, etc... I will dig after school tonight and mail out first thing inthe morning. I feel really bad because I only have 2 offers of things taken and Heathers Box, so I am posting again, incase anyone wants anything else. I do realize this is prob. stuff everyone already has.

Thanks for sharing your gardens with me and I look forward to getting it all planted and watching it grow next spring and summer.

Sib. Iris (purple/bluish)
    1. Vina
    2. Vina

Stella D Oro Daylilly
    1. Kamil (want list)

Daisy (short, compact)
    1. Denise

Lambs Ear

Box of Goodies for Heather.

If I missed anyone, please let me know,

Wants:

1. Peony
    2. Hosta
    3. dahlia
    4. orange/rust color coneflower
    5. coreopsis

Have a great day everyone !!

Nichol

• zinaray
    14 years ago

my box has been shiped, confirmation # 0305 2710 0000 7278 3876
    Toni

• bhnash
    14 years ago

Can anyone email me Tammy's address? I don't have it yet :O

• bhnash
    14 years ago

Thanks for Tammy's address Toni and Denise :)

• gardenmom2
    14 years ago

Hi all. Box is going out in the am. Hubby is taking it first thing. Wish I had more to offer everyone. I only had 4 offers to pack up for you guys. Plus Heathers box of stuff, which more than made up for not sending much for the rest of ya LOL ! hehehehehehe Heather. All I can say is that I hope you plan on digging and planting a lot next week. You will prob. need help. If I were you, I would start predigging holes or marking where to put stuff. Seriously. If you want to know what I sent let me know and I will email you or you can email me and I will let you know. If you want a surprise that is great too. But I am concerned that you may need to start really planning where to put stuff now, because when you get all this stuff, God Love ya, you are gonna be busy.

It was really great to be able to send many small starts of my plants with you. I wish I could have sent more but the box was full. LOL My dd (10) had fun with me, too. Especially when she found out you lost all of yours. SHe could not imagine. I can't either.

Tammy, have fun sorting. I think I have mine mostly sorted for ya.

Nichol

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

bhnash - OK. I just sent it too. Then read on and seen you already got it. LOL.
    :-) Thanks guys for helping.

Nichol - Sent you a email

Hope everyone has enjoyed the swap (the best is yet to come!)

Tammy

• bhnash
    14 years ago

Got my box packed (all 12"x12"x17"!!!) but it took much longer than I anticipated and I didn't get it to the PO today :( I will take it first thing in the morning.

Tammy - when including return postage, should I put in stamps? How will I know how much to send? I don't think my return box will weigh as much as the box I am sending (I have 14 plants coming and I am sending 46), so I guess I should send enough for my full box back and you can return the excess stamps (and maybe use a smaller box LOL)?

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

My box is in the mail! 0307 1790 0002 8783 8719

FYI, the postal clerk rejected the flat rate box from the customer in front of me. It had a huge bulge and was covered in tape. Lesson: if if doesn't actually fit in the dimensions of the flat-rate box, it cannot be sent flat-rate.

I spent this evening raking leaves until it got dark. Will someone please tell my trees it is still summer!

~CA

• robin1962_2008
    14 years ago

WHEW!! I made it!!!I got to the P.O. at 4:15(I thought they closed at 4:00)and they were still open!!YAY!!MY BOX IS ON IT`S WAY !!!I`ve had so much fun in this swap(THANK YOU,TAMMY)but after packing all day,I`m exausted!!THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!!

Tammy,Your surprise arrived just before I had to go to the P.O.I`m so glad it got here before I had to mail my box!!
    I hope you enjoy it!!! Robin

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Well, It took me 4 hours to pack this box up! :) Between Taylor starting school yesterday and this I'm bushed!

OH! and she loves school and had a great day! YEAH! :0)

I managed to get everyones EXTRAS as well. So everyone has iris' or what have you coming your way.

Mostly everything is in clumps. So you could have more than just 1 from your request. Like the Canna...OMG! They were only planted in pots!! I have them in my pond. Well, everyone who requested has at least 2 - 3 in your packs. Begonias are the same way. If you don't want the extras... just find them a good home.

I tried to bag it all up by peoples names...it wouldn't fit in the box that way. So everything is neatly (hoping) stacked all together. Sorry, Tammy...it is ALL labeled though.

The coleous was so tall it wouldn't fit in the box. I had to trim the flowers off the top.LOL I managed to include the original tag along with that.

Tammy, I sent you cash in my return baggy...and there is a little baggy of extra in there for you too. :) They are pink...thought you'd enjoy...I got it for an extra in another swap.

I hope everyone's plants arrive safe and healthy. I am keeping my fingers crossed. X

Here's my DC: 0307 1790 0002 5604 6763

And 1 last thing....TAMMY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOSTING THIS SWAP!! IT HAS BEEN SUPER FUN! AND I HAVE ENJOYED IT ALOT! THANKS AGAIN!

vina

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

Tammy - my box is at your PO!

~CA

• bhnash
    14 years ago

Made it to the PO - yay! DC# 0308 2040 0000 6927 5105

Tammy - I included $20 in $1 stamps for the return box.
    If it happens to be not enough, I have Paypal I can send. LMK

Thanks again for organizing this!!!

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

CA - Already! Yeah they are starting to arrive. I guess tomorrow I may get yours. **I did that once with the flat rate. They let it go through but I got a look and told not to do it again. LOL.

Vina - Thanks for the pink... :-) I do so love pinks Thanks.

Bhnash - Normally stamps or cash is fine which ever you feel more comfortable with. Paypal is great. If anyone does forget their money in the box or I need more I do this method.

Oh I do hope they all come in on Friday.

Denise - I started thinking. My mail normally don't run until around 1:00ish so we should do it around then. I wasn't thinking when I said morning about most of them arriving on Friday. That you don't come really early and have to hang around all day (Unless you want to)

Give me a call and I will give you directions. (I think you have my number??) If not let me know.

:-)Tammy

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

Tammy - did you not get my box yesterday? The PO says it was delivered.

~CA

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OK.. Here is the updated list of boxes... I will update again tonight when the PO runs again. (CA I did get your yesterday -DH brought it in the house in the AC and didn't tell me until last night. So it is here:-)

LIST of Participants and BOXES

Tammy/Greenthumbgrow - Plants here :-)
    Sakura Komichi/CA - Box Recieved :-)
    Bhnash -
    flowergirl34/Vina -
    Robin1962/Robin -
    Gardenmom2/Nichol -
    Zinaray/Toni -
    Kamiljablo/Kamil -
    Heatherbon/Heather -
    antiqueorchid/Denise - Stopping by Friday :-)
    ncgardengirl/Fran -

Tammy

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Tammy, my box is at your post office...whew! :0) vina

• heatherbon
    14 years ago

I got my envelope out this morning you should have it soon!! I want to thank everyone that allowed me to be included in this swap. It means alot to me and my bare beds!! Robyn you "prize" is going out today!!

thanks again!!

Heather

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I got no boxes today...? What is up with that. Oh well. I am sure there will be a TON tomorrow.

So the list is still the same.

CA - You did a very good job packing your plants they look very healthy.

Tammy

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

Tammy - did you ask your DH if he took in a box today? USPS says Vina's box was delivered.

Glad my plants made it there ok. Hope the others get there soon.

~CA

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Hey Tammy, I just checked the Usps website and it says that my box was delivered?? I hope they got the right address? vina

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I did ask DH because that was the first thing I thought of since he did it to me yesterday. I will ask my mail lady when she gets here. She is very good at making sure they come to me because she knows I do these swaps so I am not sure what is going on. Even if the addy was wrong I am sure if she saw crazy plant swap she would know it was mine so I will double check today with her.

Hopefully it just comes in todays mail. I will let you know asap.

Tammy:-)

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Oh I forgot

Denise - are you still stopping by today? I haven't heard from you lately and wasn't sure. I will be home most all day. I would say around 12-1 would be best as the boxes should arrive about that time. Let me know.

Tammy

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Yes, I still plan on coming to your house today. I also have to meet up with my sister in Elkton. I will try to make it as close to 12:00 to 1:00 as possible.

Denise

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yeah Denise! I can't wait to meet another GWer. :-) Big cheesy grin.

AND FOR THE BIG NEWSSSSS...

YEAH! I got a special early delivery (there were so many boxes that were large she had to come with an early delivery. Yeah!) We got boxes. She said there may be one or two more that will show up with the normal mail run. I already opened them all and started sorting them sooooooo.... Drum roll Please.... Here is a list of what we have so far...

Tammy/Greenthumbgrow - Plants here :-)
    Sakura Komichi/CA - Box Recieved :-)
    Bhnash -
    flowergirl34/Vina - Box Recieved (hugh box by the way:-)
    Robin1962/Robin - Box Recieved
    Gardenmom2/Nichol -
    Zinaray/Toni - Box Recieved
    Kamiljablo/Kamil - Box Recieved
    Heatherbon/Heather -
    antiqueorchid/Denise - Stopping by Friday :-)

NOTE on Fran - Sent a letter to let everyone know that she is without phone or internet until they can find another provider in their area. She said she misses everyone here and that she realllly wants to get online but DH won't take her to the library 'just for' GW. LOL. (He just don't understand. LOL) She said sorry she wasn't able to participate in the swap. Some of you sent her plants anyway I will go ahead do the postage for her and ship them out so she will get them.

Just a NOTE: EVERYONE Did a wonderful job with packing this time. ALL Plants look wonderful and I am sure 99% of them will look marvelous when you get them (as long as the po and the weather cooperate) I will take photos of the piles before I box them up to give you all a previous of what is to come. I did sprites them with a little water from a bottle to keep them moist on the ones that were not sealed in the the paper bags (if they are sealed I found it best not to disturb them)

Vina - Your plants are MARVELOUS. They are HUGH plants. Everyone will be more than pleased with what you sent. (I thought I was listed for one of your sedums? I may have forgot to hit submit on the post I am not sure but keep me in mind in the spring swap if you have more. I really love them.) Oh and fran sent your postage as you agreed with her so now there is double. LOL.

Waiting on boxes from:

Bhnash
    Nichol
    Heather
    Denise - Stopping By around 12ish.

Hopefully the last few come in around 12ish. That would be so great to be able to get them back out today/tomorrow.

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Hey Tammy, BIG sigh of relief my box made it! :0) I'm sorry I didn't have you down for the sedums, but I'll pop one in the mail to you next week. No big deal~ I still have your addy.
    You can just put the extra dough back in my return box...
    Back outside I go...getting beds ready for my return box YEAH! this is so fun!!!!
    vina

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Vina - You do not have to do that. It was most likely my fault I have a tendency to forget to hit the second submit button. I know I was worried too. Not sure whats up with the computer saying it was here yesterday. Oh well at least it is here. :-) I just keep thinking Please don't any boxes get lost. Please please please. Yeah so far!

OK. I got all the ones here sorted completely. I am hoping the others come this evening that would be sooo cool to get it done so quickly.

I wanted to tell everyone that the plants sent look great! I am very happy with the outcome of the swap. I even had some blooming in the box! That was pretty amazing.

OK. I will post later with any others I might recieve. This is so exciting. OK Now for the photos. I will go take them right now!

Tammy

• robin1962_2008
    14 years ago

Tammy,I should have 2 offers of Vina`s sedum.I want you to keep one of them for yourself. Robin

• greenthumbgrow
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OK! Great News. I have been working all day and I have all the plants ready to go. I will be mailing first thing in the AM.

Preview of what is to come...(photos of the plants)

Yes I am teasing you all with the pics. but you will be getting the plants soon. :-) Just thought you would like a little preview.

Vina and Bhnash - You too both sent a lot of plants and didn't really request a whole lot in return. I added most of the extras to your boxes so you will have a couple surprises in there. ;-) I did downsize your boxes.

Heather - I did not get your mail yet with the postage. Do you think it should be here by tomorrow? You have a realllly large box - The largest one going out! They weren't kidding when everyone said they would send you 1/2 their garden. I do hope you are prepared for it. (If you didn't send enough postage can you paypal? - Just a question so I am prepared just in case)

Tammy :-)