Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
retsec

Plant Hoarders Swap 2

retsec
10 years ago

The other forum has reached the max for posts. I have been busy moving plants from around my house so it can be worked on. I promise to get my list of what I received from Erin on here sometime this week.

Comments (13)

• zzackey
    10 years ago

Glad you got your package ok, Heather. That's what that plant was called when I got it. I'd love to know the real name of it.

• retsec
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Zackey, does this plant have thorns or just looks like thorns? From the picture it looks like Red Dragon Flower to me.

• divahethr
    10 years ago

probably is Nancy red dragon flower is a huernia =)

• retsec
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I finally made a list of all the goodies Erin sent to me.

Peruvian Lily
    Iris Corsage
    Chrysanthemum Sheffield Pink
    Ajania Pacifica
    Gaura Passionate Rainbows
    Plena Elegans, Polish Spirit, and Jules Correvor Clematis
    White Stokesia
    Platycodon Sentimental Blue
    Attraction, Royal Red, and White Buddleia
    Jasmanum Nudiflorum
    Perennial Hardy Hibiscus
    Leeba Orange Crush, Elegant Candy, Karen Sue, Fooled Me, Miss Jessie, and Big Time Happy Daylilies
    Mediavarigata
    Blue Spruce Sedum
    Little White Lines, High Country, June, and Roller Coaster Ride Hostas
    Orange Candy Lily
    Purple Echinacea

Erin was a great partner. Her plants were very healthy. She packaged them very well. A+++ Swap Partner.

• divahethr
    10 years ago

Those are some great plants Nancy I'm sure you will give them a great home. Yay shout out to Erin!

• divahethr
    10 years ago

Anyone thinking about hosting a new swap. I would be interested in joining a tropical or succulent swap.

• chel12vuk
    10 years ago

Hey everyone, hope all is well! Our days are getting shorter And colder here in PA. I'm really not looking forward to cold weather at all!
    I like how you think Heather, succulents are my fave!!!

Chelsie

• divahethr
    10 years ago

I know Chelsie really getting fall fast we really don't see these cold nights for another month. I usually can ship plants on into Nov. Might be an early year yikes.

• divahethr
    10 years ago

Any host volunteers for the next swap =)

• tammyjw123
    10 years ago

zackey......tracking # .........9114901075742904077953
    you wont miss this box...its big..worth the wait..thanks for your understanding...let me know how they made it......take a picture for us .im still recovering ,forgot to label everything.. just ask if your not sure...tammyJW123

• tammyjw123
    10 years ago

zackey
    you got everything on your list except the wisteria. you said not if its invasive .it can be, ,so no send. .all rooted plants ... a couple extra cuttings.of some..tammyjw123

• zzackey
    10 years ago

I got a huge box of fabulous plants from Tammy today! Wow! Thanks sooooo much! It really made my day better! She send a big crinum bulb and glads, oxalis. So many cool plants.
    She also sent me a nice holly plants, several pretty coleus, a pink four o'clock for my hummers,a bunch of tall grassy things, Persian shield. I know I forgot some and several packs of seeds.

This post was edited by zackey on Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 21:39

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Months old, I know, but I wanted to post a follow up. Nancy sent me so many wonderful cuttings and I have 37 thriving plants from them. I wanted to thank you publicly again Nancy, for the great package.
    I was reminded of it this morning when I checked on the Aristolochia seeds you sent me from your plant in that same box. I sowed them a little over a week ago and they had germinated when I checked them this morning. Thanks again! Alana

I should add THIS IS A RESPONSE TO AN OLD SWAP. THIS SWAP IS NOT OPEN FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS!

This post was edited by poisondartfrog on Fri, Feb 14, 14 at 7:37