Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant Hoarders Swap 2

Posted by retsec 8b (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 12, 13 at 22:58

The other forum has reached the max for posts. I have been busy moving plants from around my house so it can be worked on. I promise to get my list of what I received from Erin on here sometime this week.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant Hoarders Swap 2

Glad you got your package ok, Heather. That's what that plant was called when I got it. I'd love to know the real name of it.

o

Zackey, does this plant have thorns or just looks like thorns? From the picture it looks like Red Dragon Flower to me.

o

probably is Nancy red dragon flower is a huernia =)

o

I finally made a list of all the goodies Erin sent to me.

Peruvian Lily
Iris Corsage
Chrysanthemum Sheffield Pink
Ajania Pacifica
Gaura Passionate Rainbows
Plena Elegans, Polish Spirit, and Jules Correvor Clematis
White Stokesia
Platycodon Sentimental Blue
Attraction, Royal Red, and White Buddleia
Jasmanum Nudiflorum
Perennial Hardy Hibiscus
Leeba Orange Crush, Elegant Candy, Karen Sue, Fooled Me, Miss Jessie, and Big Time Happy Daylilies
Mediavarigata
Blue Spruce Sedum
Little White Lines, High Country, June, and Roller Coaster Ride Hostas
Orange Candy Lily
Purple Echinacea

Erin was a great partner. Her plants were very healthy. She packaged them very well. A+++ Swap Partner.

o

Those are some great plants Nancy I'm sure you will give them a great home. Yay shout out to Erin!

o

Anyone thinking about hosting a new swap. I would be interested in joining a tropical or succulent swap.

o

Hey everyone, hope all is well! Our days are getting shorter And colder here in PA. I'm really not looking forward to cold weather at all!
I like how you think Heather, succulents are my fave!!!

Chelsie

o

I know Chelsie really getting fall fast we really don't see these cold nights for another month. I usually can ship plants on into Nov. Might be an early year yikes.

o

Any host volunteers for the next swap =)

o

zackey......tracking # .........9114901075742904077953
you wont miss this box...its big..worth the wait..thanks for your understanding...let me know how they made it......take a picture for us .im still recovering ,forgot to label everything.. just ask if your not sure...tammyJW123

o

zackey
you got everything on your list except the wisteria. you said not if its invasive .it can be, ,so no send. .all rooted plants ... a couple extra cuttings.of some..tammyjw123

o

I got a huge box of fabulous plants from Tammy today! Wow! Thanks sooooo much! It really made my day better! She send a big crinum bulb and glads, oxalis. So many cool plants.
She also sent me a nice holly plants, several pretty coleus, a pink four o'clock for my hummers,a bunch of tall grassy things, Persian shield. I know I forgot some and several packs of seeds.

This post was edited by zackey on Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 21:39

o

Months old, I know, but I wanted to post a follow up. Nancy sent me so many wonderful cuttings and I have 37 thriving plants from them. I wanted to thank you publicly again Nancy, for the great package.
I was reminded of it this morning when I checked on the Aristolochia seeds you sent me from your plant in that same box. I sowed them a little over a week ago and they had germinated when I checked them this morning. Thanks again! Alana

I should add THIS IS A RESPONSE TO AN OLD SWAP. THIS SWAP IS NOT OPEN FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS!

This post was edited by poisondartfrog on Fri, Feb 14, 14 at 7:37

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here