Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

New Members of FOTESS - Vote for Logo Here

sandlapper_rose
12 years ago

I wasn't going to try to post this tonight, but after having issues with computer sites that were not geting along...and they are now - I think I'd better post while I still can. You have several choices for logos below. Voting is only for FOTESS members. See the other post about the group Friends of the Earth: Simple Swaps if you want to be considered for membership. This swap group is brand new!

Members, you can pick two of the choices below but label one as your first choice (it will get 2 points) and one as your second choice (it will get 1 point) and I'll total the votes at the end to see which will be our new logo. Voting will remain open until just before our first swap is posted. If you don't mind, just post your choices here. That will make it easier to count them up at the end.

Okay, so hopefully, here are the photos being considered as logos:

I tried to make them roughly the same size, but you can see I was not totally successful.

Any questions other than about the logo and voting, please ask on the thread where we are explaining about the group. Let's keep this one about the logo and voting.

Jeanne

Comments (19)