Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: Ghouls wanna have fun #4

There's my bunny! Yay, I got thread!

o

OK just takin care of ma chillins here while they are tangled in the yarn balls of Fun. Love you girlies.

This promises to be a spirited swap! Old ghoulfriends and new ghoulfriends are welcome to sign up. I promise to include lot's of corny Halloween jokes and bad puns, and the group will supply the camaraderie.
Don't be afraid to don your best pointy hat and join in, even if you have never participated in a plant swap before.
I would love to get this one back to basics with plants and a Halloween theme as the centerpiece. Many of us suffered losses due to weather issues this year, so let's scale back from 5 plants to 4 plants required to participate. Remember that in this group sending plants is supposed to be fun! Send what you like and what you would be happy to receive and don't stress about having the newest and greatest. This is still a good time of year for most of us to plant daylilies and German iris and many perennials, and fall bulbs would be absolutely wonderful to send! If your zone limits the fall bulbs that can be grown in your area, please let me know-I will try to match you with someone who can accommodate you.
The rules:
1. You must be at least 18 to join this swap.
2. You must send at least 4 plants. With bulbs, each variety will be considered 1 plant. For example, if you send 8 tulip bulbs and 5 are Orange Emperor tulips and 3 are Queen of Night tulips, each different variety will counts as 1 plant, so that would be a total of 2 plants for purposes of the swap. Please try to send plants that relate to Halloween in some way. It could be that the name includes a Halloweeny word like witch or moon or magic or midnight; or ones that are a Halloweeny color like orange, black or purple.
3. In addition to the plants, include something scary! That could be a scary Halloween decoration, the horror paperback you just finished reading, a picture of my third grade teacher (she terrified me, and still does decades later) or anything else that conveys the spirit of the season. The trick is not to spend a lot of money on your treat, but express what you love about the season!

4. All boxes should be sent priority with delivery confirmation unless it is all fall bulbs, which will probably be fine going parcel post with delivery confirmation, which adds just 18 cents to parcel post rate.

5. Once you receive your box, please share the contents with the group. We want to share each others fun!

6. Sign ups start now and will close on Friday, September 28. I will assign partners on the 29th and we will make October 15 the absolutely last day to send your partner's box. We want to be sure that everyone has time to enjoy their scary Halloween surprise.

Sign up here and email me at poisondartfrog@myway.com. If you are new to the group, share with us a little about yourself. What do you like? What kind of plants do you grow? Do you have a family, pets, hobbies? Pictures are welcome.

o
Knitting Needles

Gonna get ma Knitting Needles after you two and sew ya together and hang ya from a clothes line so ya'll can play and tear up all the yarn that was gonna be used for ya'lls nighties. lol

o

Nighties?? We're s'posed to wear nighties???

Oopsie.

o
Well....Okay....

But just this once. And no pictures, please.

o
I'm ready!

I gots my nightie on! Now where's my Teddy bear and my woobie?

o
bedtime

lmao Bunny, tell me that you didn't dress that bunny up!!!!

TOOO Cute

dang Tracy, ya wearing high heeled boots to bed??? You Vixen you!!!!

o
Music Please!

I think we all know that Debbie Sinatra song don't we? Hmmmm? "These boots were made for walkin, and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you!" LOL:o)

o
niters

nighty night puddy tats!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Fishy
You are just too sweet. Thank you. You can email me @aol.com
Has anyone started getting catalogs yet? I've gotten a few and I really don't know why....they are 2007 catalogs that I had already gotten earlier in the year?%?%?%? But they're still fun to look at again.
Have a great weekend everyone.

o
Cookies and babies

Becki, yes got email, sorry I was going to pick one I swear (now you know why I am not allowed to pick the restruants
(; ;), Uhh off the hip, no chocolate (white chocolate is ok the rest screws up her heart meds), so... uh, work with that. Get your jams going while you can (not meaning for pun there, but oh well), and bump the cookies back some. I still gotta figure out how many xmas cookies I'm ordering (thinking of instead of 10 boxes to 10 houses, sending 2-3 big boxes to where people are going for dinners), I briefly felt bad for farming out his, till hubby pointed out, that we don't really like these people anyway (sad but true, fishy's mama disowned her 3 years ago). She loathes Mr. Fishy with a passion (mostly because he's disabled and she's sure he was "after my money").

Caroyl (lord I think I spelled that right, it's late (>.<), I'm not that sweet, heck I don't even like my own mum, but I do like babies. Learned to put energy into what makes me happy and not worry about the rest.

~fishy (who thinks parents should have to pay for the therapy thier kids need as adults)

o

Good Morning All;
I enjoy coming here and seeing what the young uns are up to while I am sleeping. I laugh out loud at tracy quoting a "Debbie Sinatra" song. The woman's name is Nancy and she was quite popular in the 70's. Don't you remember? Have a great day. diene

o

Thanks fishy - glad you got it! You didn't have to decide right away! I just wanted to make sure you got it! But thanks!

Thank you everyone! I am so excited to get to work on this! I am so not going to let this opportunity slip away!

Fishy - I am so sorry to hear about you and your mama! I totally understand the mom not liking the husband! Been there too. They still don't really like him, but at least they tolerate him. And, I would say it goes both ways - my hubby doesn't like my mom and stepdad either. No way! So, holidays are uncomfortable to say the least. But, they are getting better, I think. I'm glad you still go there for Chirstmas! I hope they are good to the kids! Sendin' hugs to you, girl!

Hope the rest of you are all doing well too! Seems like you're havin' way too much fun!!!

Becki

o

OhMyGoodness....If I had a dollar for everytime that my mother tried to get me to actually wear gogo boots and a mini skirt.....GEEZE. That woman WANTED me to dress like that! In HIGH SCHOOL!! She'd get upset that I'd wear my skirts down to my ankles...and I absolutely HATED wearing shorts. And tight pants??? Never! I am the polar opposite of my mom...she's the ultimate 60's/70's hippie girl. I'm more "little house on the prairie". LOL

o

Ahhh, Diene! I knew that!!!! Geeeze what was wrong with Me? Oh yeah, it was 2am and I should have been sleeping! DUH! LOL! Yep, mom would not be proud of me for screwing that one up! LOL!

I am going to be the butt of the jokes again today again, aren't I?

o
yes maam, you are.

If the shoe fits, Tracy....!

o

Morning Chickadees!!!

I am laughing here, hmmm we make mistakes??? US???? nahhhh.
Now Bunny has me singing "wake me up before you go go" lol hate that song. :( I have never even owned a pair of go go boots!

Was going to go shopping today but woke up and ma truck was gone! Guess Buddy used it this morning. HMMM I hope Buddy used it this morning. Oh well there is always this afternoon and evening.

Smiles,
Pixie

o

Debbie Sinatra?

o
Actually....

I'm driving several thousand miles to avoid my family this holiday season. Going to visit my college roomie in LA instead. the last few years have been an armed truce, but with my sister leaving for college, I don't have to deal with that woman at all now (she actually lives 1 city over now). Oh the thing that got me disowned, at my son's 4th bday party one of the little boys came with his uncle instead of his mom. Didn't think a thing about it at the time, 3 weeks later my mum explodes, turns out my 15 year old sister gave her number to a 23 year old college student, she tells mum she met him "at sis' house, during a party", so now suddenly I'm hooking up my sister with pedophiles (seriously I wish I was kidding). That combined with my mum's "doubts" over who is the father of her grandson (yes her friends were all involved in that gossip too, why can't they just watch soap operas instead?).... well needless to say we don't like each other much (never really have though). Part of me feels bad that I'm pondering moving half a country away to avoid my mum and steve's exwife, and part of me realizes both are unstable nut jobs.

Years ago one of my aunts asked "your mum always seems so unhappy, has she always been that way?" yep, she has.

o

Fishy, when ya make the move to NO I'll come over and help ya with your move in and throw ya a house warming party girlie!!! I am sorry about the family woes. I'll also bring ya a raincoat and take ya to a wonderful Plantation Home that a dear friend of mine owns.

o

I borrowed your truck, Pixie.....I had it repainted for my new business, though...that boring old white just wasn't fun anymore...

You like??

o
She liked Mr. Fishy #1....

When she objected to my getting the annullment from hubby #1, I realized she was nuts, and that had nothing to do with me. Did I ever tell you about the 1st Mr. Fishy?

Bunny that may be the ideal van for my cross country road trip, as Mr Fishy isn't fond of rest stop bathrooms.

Gotta run out, kids want more cukes for brunch.

o

Okay, Miss Fishy, Maam. No offense meant...but I'm totally confused. (an easy feat, I'll readily admit.) :O)
How many Mr. Fishys have there been? I thought there were just 2. Have there been 3? Or am I adding another headache to the list?? :O) Am I being nosey? :O)
I can't keep my own life straight....so don't mind me. lol

o

As the Count on Sesame Street would say... "THREE! THREE MR. FISHY'S, AH AH AH!"

Yes, bunny, the first was annulled, 2nd passed away, 3 is the hunky architect that likes to scare the ride operators at Lego Land by removing his artificial leg to squeeze into the kiddy rides! That story cracked Mr. Ed up when I told him. He loves harassing people, I think he wishes he could do that to some poor kid! LOL!

Ok, I am officially changing my GW ID to Tracy Butt! or Butt Vine! Or some other derivative with Butt in it! I love the new paint job on the truck! Totally Fab! LOL! Maybe I will call myself Plumber Butt? Hmmm, need to think on it.

o
I'm currently married to the 3rd Mr. Fishy...

Which sounds just awful when I note I'm not yet 30, I know.

The first Mr. Fishy, was my high school sweetheart, we'd dated from 14 to 19 when we married. We were thinking more of "split the apartment" because we both had horrid roomies our freshman year. I am CERTAIN the people who assign roomates never looked at the 4 page questionairre they sent me, as my roomie was (I swear this is true), a country listening gal who loved pauly shore movies collected "got milk" everything and painted COW SPOTS on her half of the room.... went real well with my love of forigen cinema, hard rock, and lactose intolerance. John and I were going to move in a "try things out" plan, however both of our very religious families objected, so we drove to vegas labor day weekend (Got married the same day Diana had her car accident, should've been a sign...). We got back home in time to start up the fall classes, about 2 weeks later one of my classes was cancelled as my professor got jury duty. I figured I'd do the "wifey" thing, and make a real dinner (spegetti and breadsticks) for us (we'd mostly eaten take out as we had work & school). I open up the door to our tiny studio, and Mr Fishy the 1st is home, instead of at work. Actually he's in bed with a 300 LB fat homeless guy in my lingere.... (one of those spandex "one size fits all numbers", I have never been over 150, much less 300). Needless to say I picked my keys, purse and cell phone up and walked back out. I got an annullement by claiming he was impotent, apperantly he "forgot to mention he was bisexual.....".

Mr Fishy #2 was actually a friend of mr. fishy #1's sister, I went thru a "sleep with anyone" stage after finding out my BF of 6 years was gay (who wouldn't?). Mr. Fishy #2 was supposed to be a strictly rebound thing... except he wouldn't go away.... (not in a creepy stalker way, but rather no matter how angry I got, he knew it wasn't because I was mad at him, but just rage at mr fishy #1) After a year of dealing with my very moodiness, he told me he wasn't going anywhere, so I better just get used to him. WE married about 6 months later, after he convinced me to do some hardcore therapy. Just after our 4 year anniversary we decided to have a 2nd child, mr fishy #2 was killed by a head-on car crash 3 days later. When we decided to talk about a 2nd baby he insisted we double our life insurance policies, and beef up the savings before trying to concieve. I was maybe 24-48 hours pregnant when he was killed, and didn't realize it untill I was 5 months along (I was certain stress was making me ill).

The current Mr. Fishy is my 3rd husband. We met when I was 7, and my granny first moved out here. His mum and my granny are dearest friends (both are widowed now). He and my younger uncle and aunts went to high school together, and he was very much "family" when I was small (I distinctly remember him telling my uncles to let me play catch, and go with them to the YMCA too). While I was getting over the shock of mr fishy #1's cheating, I came down to help my aunt and uncle (he's a quadrapeligic, aster a motorcross accident), my aunt asked the current mr. fishy to take me out, as I didn't know many people in town. Well I certainly wasn't about to fool around with the guy my aunt fixed me up with, and steve forgot to mention he had zero experiance with girls (the fact that I was 19, and he was 30 made him reluctant to take the relationship seriously, as he felt far too old for me). So after a few very chase pecks I assummed he was not interested....

o
cont.

So at the end of summer I fly back to SF where mr fishy #2 was waiting with an engagement ring. I married mr fishy #2, and steve married the banshiee. 2 years later when my work trnasferred me down here, closer to my aunt and granny, mr fishy #2 & 3 met, and became fast friends (they're both into gadgets and computers, where most guys here are motorcross and nascar). Soon mr 2 & 3 are acting like brothers, fishing and watching football together. When #2 and I decided to have another baby, we asked mr fishy #3 to be the godfather, and rewrote our wills (because you know that's what you're supposed to do when you have a baby). After mr fishy #2 passed, I found out that he asked steve to look after us, if anything should happen. Once mr fishy 2 had passed, steve moved here (we lived an hour apart) to help with the praticle day to day things (I had completely shutdown). Sometime in December steve, pulled me aside and suggested it may not be a horriendious flu after all... sure enough, I was having a guppy. I completely missed the first trimester. During a superbowl party (I was 6 months along), my water broke, later the docs said it was stress related, and I ended up in the hospital for weeks, while steve moved into my house, and took care of my son. Once I left the hospital I had 2 months on complete bed rest, where he had to do everything for me. Unfortunatly in his life he was smack dab in the middle of his divorce, and his ex used this all as "proof" that my younger son was his. Even after the tests came back otherwise, she insisted we were having an affair. So he got really screwed in his split as he was doing his "duty" to his bud's widow and kids. When my guppy turned 3 months old, he told me, he hired a sitter as we needed to have a talk. I figured he was going to tell me that he was moving out now that the center had opened and I was recovered from the labor, instead he drove to the beach, told me he'd regretted letting me go 5 years beforeand that he needed me and the boys. I was startled as he's not a guy to let on with his feelings, and I was certain it was one-sided affection. We married a few months later, about 1.5 years after mr fishy the 2nd passed on.

o

Fishy, I am so happy that your life turned out as it did, everything happens for a reason. I think each of those people came into your life to teach you a little something and then you had it from then on. I am very happy you met Mr. Fishy III. I think life is funny how people come into our lives and then disappear for a while only to return and stay forever. I love that you are so happy together.

o
i confused the bunny....

No worries, here's a carrot.

glitter-graphics.com

o
happy together?

Actually we disagree on plenty of things, religion, politics, gender roles, what's for dinner, decaf or full caf, black or loaded with cream sugar and flavoring, how much TV the kids should have....

Still at the end of the day his lap is darn comfy.

o
hubbies

Ah, that is the fun part! Disagreeing with them and getting them to see that you are RIGHT! LOL! Got to love those comfy laps!

o

Whew! How did I miss that the first time around?? :O)
Wow, that's quite a life there, Ms. Fishy!! I reiterate what I said before....You are SO MUCH MORE woman than I am!! I would still be broken from the 1st! Goodness, I can not imagine.
Wow.

Thanks for letting me in on your life, Fishy!! Inspiring, yet.......really makes me tired just THINKING about all that. :O)

o

o

Oh, Fishy - those are so pretty! Wow, what a life you've had! It's no wonder that even though you are a few years younger than I, it often feels like you are so much wiser than me! You rock, girlfriend!

Well the morning was spent doing some major grocery shopping. I was so bummed when I got to Walmart to buy jelly jars - they had put all their canning stuff on clearance, and guess what were cleaned out? Oh, well! I'll just sell pints of preserves. Dave thinks I need to anyway, as a half pint doesn't last long enough for him. But, I did get a few of the pricey decorative type jars half pint jars that I might use for a specialty mustard I want to try making. We'll see. Anyway, probably start on the preserves tomorrow, as today I am baking cookies for William's soccer treats tomorrow. Of course, I am making extras, and those will get popped in the freezer to bring along next Thursday. I am thinking of packaging cookies in one or two packs (depending on their size), and selling them that way, but also packaging them by the dozen as well, if people want several. And I will have lots of samples. I think that is key to getting people to buy, right? A tiny sample? Anyway, that's where I'm at today. Making malted milk cookies and peanut butter blowout cookies (with reese's peanut butter cup chunks - yum!)

Becki

o

Here's a Halloween joke for you...

A cabby picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring and he replies, "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am & have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say that I
would find offensive."

"Well, It's always been my fantasy to have a nun kiss me." She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2 you must be Catholic." The cab driver is very excited & says, "Yes.
I'm single and I'm Catholic too!"

The nun says, "OK, pull into the alley." He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy.

When they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying. "My dear child," said the nun, "why are you crying?" "I lied. I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party."

o

Eewwww!!! Bad Poison! Bad bad BAD!!!
(but very funny!) :O)

o
This ghoul is having a blast!!

Hello All;
I arrived home today and had a huge box waiting for me. It had so much stuff in it. First it had the Better Homes and Garden for September which is a great magazine. Then it had a wonderful card in it telling me all about Kalena and her life. She also seems to think I am rather special which always makes one feel wonderful. Then the loot...
There were three different kinds of tulips including the deep purple ones I have always wanted but was too cheap to buy. Some daffodils with orange centers rather than the traditional yellow, how cool. Some other orange things (I do not have them in front of me) but they were late spring bulbs. A package of blue iris and a live iris called immortal, I have not looked that up yet. I think there was more, I will have to get back to you.
Then the scary stuff and she is soo right!! It was some wonderful Russell Stover chocolates and cappochino (sp?) truffles. Man are they going to add pounds that I can ill afford but I will love every minute of them.
Finally there was a nice pumpkin votive candle that was done in beads.
There was soo much stuff that she did not use a one rate box. Now that is a class act. Thanks Karen for all the loot and more importantly for the info and nice thoughts. I love getting to know all you and seeing you get to know each other. What fun!! Have a great weekend everyone. diene

o

Oh, horrible joke, Alana! Yuck!

What a nice box, Diene! Good job, Karen!

Hope everyone is having a good day! I'm finished with my cookies for today. Hubby doesn't realize I am going to try to sell some (and I prefer to keep it that way for now), so I am seeing my inventory deplete rapidly. Oh, well, I can make more. That's why he made me stop baking so many years ago - when I make it, he can't stop eating it! :) Good thing he'll be gone for a good chunk of next week! The malted milk cookies are okay - nothing fantastic - probably not something I'll make again. But the peanut butter blowouts are awesome! That recipe is definitely a keeper!

Becki

o

What a GREAT box, Diene!
I love reading all about all of ya'lls boxes!! They have been fantastic so far!
This is fun!! :O)

Hey Girls! Guess what??? It's almost the weekend!!!

o

Diene, that is a fantastic Box! Isn't Kalena amazing? She is right, you are pretty special. Very interesting Iris, I will have to look up Immortal. Yum, Chocolate Truffles. Mmmm. Good stuff.

Poison,
Hi, my name is Kevin. Wanna dance?

o

Mmmm - I've been finding all kinds of truffle recipes! Can't wait to try some out! Yummy!

o

Becki, I am totally with you on the hubby cookie monster. Can't keep 100 cookies here for more than a few days. You are very lucky my hubster isn't near you. Peanut butter cups are his favorite and he would be wiping you out of those Peanut Butter Blowouts as soon as they were out of the oven! No self control with this one!

Hi, My name is Ed. I am a Cookie-aholic!

o
Cookie Monsters

He, he, he! Yeah, my hubby always tells me I have no self control! He's right, but I don't think he's any better! And for some reason, if I bake it, I can avoid it! : ) That's even better for me!

o
Where are they?

I started thinking about Vela, and how she seems to have disappeared and the last I knew her husband was losing his job. Does anyone have more info? Is she okay? I miss her.
That led me to go back to the original list and see how many others are no longer with us. I think Laurie still is with a new name, am I wrong?
But most of the rest of these people are no longer here. That is interesting. I also now realize that this group has continued to evolve and grow and I think it is pretty special.
I know I should participate more but I have been busy and I have very well established gardens. Hanging out with you guys just makes me build new gardens and rearrange my old ones for all the new stuff you send me. I am almost like an addict and need to try to get away.
Have a great night everyone and thanks again Karen, you have given me a new project for the weekend. I love gardening. diene

Here are the people I think are missing-

Maeflower* MO sends to busylizzy
Bobilli* CA sends to flowersun
Missmshell* NY sends to shadymeadow
Laurieanngarris* TX sends to Vela75
Moonphase* Ga sends to Momtoboysjnj
Astilbez6a* KY sends to Moonphase
Vela75 * WV sends to Amyinms
Busylizzy* PA to Burbaq
Vegangirl* VA sends to seashellspcola
Flowersun* FL sends to dietelbug
Dirtfloor*MT sends to missmshell

o

Wow, Diene, I have never met most of those folks. I posted for Vela on the Elephant Swap a while ago to let her know that the Glads she sent had bloomed and were really beautiful but I never saw her post after that. Laurie Changed her id to AutumnFairy. She disappeared while hosting the chimes exchange. No one really knows what happened to her. We miss her and Vela both.

o

Hi Ladies,

I hope ya'll have a great evening. I will talk to ya'll soon or later on tonight.

Pixie

o

Yum-yum.I'm getting hungry just reading about all those goodies. Alana,I'm sending your box out tomorrow.I'm sorry I haven't sent it yet.I've been training a new girl at work and I've been really tired by the time I get home.We got to go home today at noon so I had time to package it all up.I really had fun doing it. Hey,I've got one of those cookie monster hubbys too.I find all kinds of goodies hidden in his office.As much as he eats you would think he would weigh 500 lbs ,but hes as skinny as a stick.Makes me sick.If I even splurge a little my pants get tight.And lately he has been buying those bags of little candy bars.Not the regular size bags but the Sams size.Those things are addictive.One is just not enough. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Looked up immortal iris.Very pretty.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Oh, that's SCARY!!! Ew!

Okay, to counteract that, here is a picture of how my little angel fell asleep, while watching a movie in her brother's room tonight!

o
Cutie!!

Oh Becki,shes a cutie.She looks about my sons age.He is turning three on the 14th.

o
She's 3!

Yep, she just turned 3 on the 7th of September. Hmmm - I thought I got her face clean, but it looks like I missed a spot! She likes her chocolate syrup on her ice cream! So much that she gets it all over herself! : )

o

I love those sleeping children! She looks like a little kitten all curled up in the chair! How sweet!

o

diene,
MySpace Graphics
MySpace Comments & MySpace Layouts

I'm so happy you liked your box! I've been worrying about it since I sent it!! I'm a worrier! lol

Good night all!!

o

Good night Karen! You did a fantastic job! People will be praying for you as a partner! you just watch! they will send secret emails to the hostess saying please let me have her! Please! They will beg! Bribe even! LOL!

Sweet Dreams!
Tracy

o

awwwww Tracy Ducky she is soooooo cure. That is an adorable pic!

Great boxes bein sent! Tracy Imma sorry but your box is going to contain snails and puppy dog tals. LMAO j/k kiddos tails are already docked. but maybe snails eh?

Niters LADIES
TRinA

o

Hi ladies! I'm rogue posting from work! Heh.

There are so many posts to catch up with! Did we ever get a winner for the candy corn contest?

I'd better run before they catch me online!

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is my littlest one.This is last year but I really like it.I think I'll try to take the kiddos to the pumpkin patch today.

o

I'm loving all the sweet kiddo pics. Have fun at the pumpkin patch Leatha!
The mystery daylilies that I ordered off ebay came in.I'm very happy to say it was not a box of stella's. I got Strutter's Ball,New Series,By Myself,& Stafford.They are a tad dried out ,but still have green on them,so all 4 the grand total was 9.96.Not too bad? I dunno,I'll look up to see what they cost from a daylily farm.Hope everyone has great morning!
Later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

o

Hey dirt! I ordered 2 of those daylilies myself. I wanted to see what I got before I made a bigger commitment. I got Strutter's Ball and Stafford; not exactly modern varieties. I did not have either of them so it was not a bad 5.00 investment, but I don't think I will be going back for more.

o

glitter-graphics.com

Klick,
Karen won the candy jar game! Woo hoo! She wins a prize of a whole box of goodies! Pretty Cool!

Letha,
I love that picture! Absolutely Adorable!

Dirt,
Sounds like a good deal to me! From what I have seen so far the dl's seem to perk up very well even when a little crispy. I will have to check them out. I will probably be putting in an order at Koi Garden Club for some more clematis. They have them on sale for 5.99 on ebay and they combine shipping too. Some members over on the clematis group have been posting pictures of the orders as they have arrived and all seem to be in relatively good condition. The pots are a little small, some have been root bound but that isn't a worry for me. So many of the nice hybrids are over 15.00 per plant at the nurseries. So quite a deal at Koi

o

Letha!

Your box is all packed and ready to go. It will be shipping on Tuesday due to The Columbus Day Holiday. God bless those hard working postal employees, they get another day off!

o

Oh Tracy! Glad you mentioned Columbus Day. I would have showed up Monday at the P.O. with my boxes!

HOW TO MEET A WITCH ~

First, put your clothes on inside out.
Then walk backward to where two roads meet.
If you wait until midnight, you will see a witch!

o
^.^ seeds arrived today

A big fat envelope of them, I really should be focused on laundry... instead I'm daydreaming on seeds.... bad fishy. As always I make an innocent comment and hubby goes whole hog, I've now got 15 kinds of passion flowers (I couldn't pick just 1 kind, so he bought them all). The kids want to grow birdhouse gourds next year, so that'll be new for us too. Our project to provide veggies to seniors is getting underway (my patio is litterally covered in stacked 5 gallon buckets). Our peas are blooming this week, so off they go (peas are a winter crop here).

o

My pleasure Alana! I have to give the credit for reminding me to Pixie. She mentioned that Monday was a Holiday and it is not on the kids calendar so I looked at USPS.com and there it was! lol! I would have been there myself if it weren't for her!

Nice Hubster you have there Miss Fishy!

o

lol awww thanks Ducky Devil lol, the only reason I knew is the lady at the post office told me it was a holiday lmao. I told her I'd see her Monday she said "no ya won't" lmao

Very nice hubby you have there Miss Fishy.

Well it looks like it MIGHT rain here today but it will prolly rain on the other side of Katy sheesh. I have a full tank of gas and didn't even go anywhere today, what is wrong with me???? But if I do go somewhere and it starts to rain I am covered, I have an umbrella now!!! (ok so its not a big deal to most but I have never had an umbrella before!!! I can't wait to use it other than in the sprinkler, of course I had to try it out, hey I even sang "singing in the rain" while I tried it out!)

o

I wish I could send ya some rain, Pixie! We've had it off and on for 2 weeks now...with a flash flood on Tuesday night. Now THAT was fun to drive to work in, lemme tell ya!! (not)

o

Just got back from the pumpkin patch.We had a good time.They also had a flower garden, which I just had to check out before we picked our pumpkins.And they had baby goats and baby pigs too.The baby goats were so sweet.I think my oldest son & hubby would have brought one home if they could have stuffed it under their shirt.The goat pen had a "cat walk" for the older goats to climb up into & across two trees.It was pretty neat.We picked about five pumpkins total.Now, I have no idea what to do with all of them.I should have kept our corn stalks this year.I could have decorated with them & used the pumpkins around them.Oh well, guess I'll figure something out. Thanks Tracy & Dirt . Avery(my son)is my buddy.He follows me around everywhere & wants to do everything I do.I bought him a little shovel,hoe & wheelbarrow.He loves it.He likes to help me plant things too.I don't know what I would do without my two boys.They are the light of my life.Hope ya'll are having a good weekend so far.I'll catch ya'll later.I'm going outside while its still light. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

She's Singing in the rain, yes singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, she's happy again! LOL! I can not believe that you NEVER had an umbrella! That is too funny! Full tank and no where to go? Now, I can think of a million places to go! Specially with all those awesome little stores you got down there!

Letha! I know just what you mean about your little helper. Mine is Jack, he is 6 now and still is my helper out in the yard. He loves to rake, dig, plant, catch seeds, you name it! Even has his own personal wheel barrow to haul stuff to the compost pile. Love a good helper!

o

Howdy! I'm back.The skeeters were about to carry me off.I just had to come back in.Pixie-I could have sent one of my umbrellas.I got probably, bout four in my car & can't remember to carry one in somewhere when it looks like rain.I always get stuck in at work and have to ask somebody to let me borrow one. EEEKKK!!! My hubby just came in and said he killed a snake in our garage!!

o
Ghoulies

Alana,I got your box out today!The con# 03061070000375092300.The lady said it would about Wed. because of the holiday.Let me know when you get it. Okay, I've got to throw in a joke for the day. Why do skeletons always stay so calm?.....................Because nothing gets under their skin(hehehe)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Ha, ha, ha! Pretty funny, letha!

Ok, girls! I am pretty excited! Today, I had someone call and I sold them 9 chickens. I told Dave about that when he got home. Then a little later I was telling him about how I wanted to make some homemade mustard to sell at farmer's market, and such, and that I found this good place to buy mustard seeds online for a fraction of the cost as in the store. I also told him about a few other herbs and spices they had that we use regularly and can't grow ourselves that were really cheap too! So, he told me to go ahead and order them! I was so excited. He said, well, just take that chicken money and use it for the spices. I was like - no way! That's not really like him! So, I just ordered almost $40 of spices (that's shipped.) So,here's what I got:

1# of yellow mustard seed, organic (for relish)
1/4# of onion powder, organic (for mustard)
1# of 6" cinnamon sticks (for Christmas misc.)
4# of brown mustard seeds, organic (for mustard)
1# of garlic granules (for use on our chicken)
1# of bay leaves (for spaghetti sauce and such)
1# of celery seeds (for relish)
1# of whole black peppercorns (to grind - we like to grind it when we use it)

I really wanted to get some vanilla beans too, but that would have been pushing it a bit. I bought 1 bean at the grocer store, and it cost almost $8.00!! On this website, you can buy 1/4# for $23.00, plus shipping! That's like buying 3 beans at the store! I would think 1/4# would be a fair amount of beans (but I don't dare open my one bean to weight it yet, as I'm not ready to use it!) Hey, does anyone know, if I scrape the seeds out of the bean for a recipe, can I use the pod to make extract? Or do I need the seeds to do that? If I remember right, you just put the bean in vodka, right? I've never made it, but I thought that it would be fun (plus I don't know what else to use the pod for, after I scrape the seeds, but there must be a use!) Okay, enough rambling! I'm just so excited that my hubby is actually excited for me to make some homemade mustard! It will be a beer mustard, and he thinks it should be good. I am going to try selling some of my sweet relish at market this week. Then, hopefully next week, I can sell mustard and relish! (It is funny that I am so excited to make these, as I won't eat either one!) Okay, leaving the computer! Enough chatter! I think I've had too much caffiene, now I just had one Smirnoff Ice (good thing it was my last one, so I'm done drinking for the night, already!), so I'm feeling a bit jittery and tired at the same time! Weird feeling! : )
Becki

o

Great deals on the spices Becki! Whoowee, spices by the pound! I bought a bunch of vanilla beans for a really great price a few years ago. I make my own vanilla extract with them. Totally amazing stuff! Take 6-8 beans and stick them in a glass bottle (I save my olive oil bottles, caps and pour spouts, wash them in the dishwasher), Pour Vodka in till filled to the top and stick it in a cupboard for 2-3 months. Awesome stuff. Way better than the extract at the stores.You can keep topping off with more vodka as you use it. Never have to buy extract again. Plus if you want to use vanilla beans in a recipe, just fish it out of the bottle, split it and add to your favorite custard or creme brulee recipe.

Letha, The mosquitos are really bad here right now too! Yick! They are even out during the day in the woods behind our house. The kids have been coming home all bit up when they play at the neighbors behind us. It is so strange trying to remember to spray them down during the day. Yick! And a snake too? ugh!

o

Vanillia sugar (I use it in my coffee)
1 used sraped out bean pod
2.5 cups of sugar (or however much my mason jar will hold)
take scraped out bean and wack it a few times with the knife side to bruise it, drop in mason jar. Pour sugar over bean husks till jar's 4/5ths full, every day or so give the jar a good hard shake (think martinis). About 2 weeks later the sugar should be evenly flavored.

o

Awesome - thank you ladies! I can't wait to get a little more money and order my 1/4# of beans!! I have this biscotti recipe that I really want to make, and it calls for vanilla bean seeds, and it says to save the used pod for something else, so thank you for posting the sugar recipe, fishy! And I can't wait to make my own vanilla! I'll bet it is great! And to not have to buy it again! I paid $8 for a 4 oz. bottle the other day!

I love the idea of buying spices by the pound! I've been trying to find somewhere to buy them in bulk around here, but haven't had any luck. So, I was excited to find a good place online. www.herbco.com I went through mustard and celery seed like crazy this summer making sweet relish, and those little bottles from the store didn't last long at all! And I can just imagine how many bay leaves are in a pound!! It's gotta be a lot! Ooooh! Can't wait to get my order!!!! I'll have to sell chickens more often! : ) (And it makes me really happy that my hubby has faith in me that I can sell mustard!)

o

Becki, Do you make pesto? you should can and sell that too! Awesome stuff. I mix my garlic basil pesto with a little mayo when I make focaccia sandwiches! Absolutely yummy stuff. I roast whole turkey breast and slice it up. Then layer on the provalone cheese, tomatos, lettuce, red onions. They make great party sandwiches too.

o

You girls are making me hungry! No Fair!!!
Ya'll fight dirty!!
I'm so hungry..I could eat an afghan!!

Ummm. The blanket. NOT a person that might happen to be of Afghanistan.
Just clarifying.
:O)

o

You are such a crazy bunny! No eating the blankies please! Find a carrot or something, would ya! lol! I just put some pictures up so you wouldn't feel so lonely over there! hee hee

o
Don't eat my afghan!

Please don't eat my dog!

o

No need to eat blankies.

Ok girls send some good karma along please, I just applied to Cal State San Bernie to finish up my last year of college, It's not cheap and hubby's supportive, but it kills me to have to take out a loan to finish. Hubby is 100% committed to my finishing up, and is cool with the costs, but it makes me queasy to have any kind of debt.

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketBecki,good find on the spices.I like the vanilla bean tips too.I've got some Paula Dean recipes I could use my own homemade vanilla in.Or make extra to give in gift baskets for the holidays. Fishy good karma coming your way!Sounds like you got your plate full.I'd love to back too school but between kids,having to work,and life in general it would be a tough squeeze.Maybe someday.Ya'l gals have a great morning!!!

o

Tracy - I will definitely plan for that for next year! I haven't made pesto yet - I didn't get any herbs planted this year, I'm afraid. The only one I have growing right now is cilantro, that reseeded from last year. I started several seeds early summer of all different herbs, but they fried, as I accidentally left them outside (well not really accidentally, my hubby didn't want them in the house.) Anyway, I need to start some again, and have some herbs indoor for the winter.

Fishy - I hope that all works out for you! That is great that your hubby is so supportive! Sending lots of good karma!!

Sorry to make you a hungry bunny, Melissa! OMG - Eat an afghan huh? Only if he was good looking, right? ; )

o

Becki! OMGOSH! ROFL! Only if he is good looking! Dirty Girl! Busting Up! Pesto, yummy stuff! Yes, get that basil in the ground next year! I love it, they sell it pretty quickly at the grocery store. They are always missing the plain kind and have tons of the sundried tomato variety. Don't think that sells quite as well. I do mine in the food processor. Chop up the basil, toasted pine nuts and garlic, start drizzling in the EVOO, then I add the grated parmesan cheese and stick it in the fridge! Awesome stuff!

Letha, I got started with the vanilla as a gift I received for my birthday one year. My friend saw in the Barefoot Contessa's Cookbook. Ina Garten has had the same bottle of vanilla extract for the last 20 years! So she made some for the two of us! I have been using it for 3 years now. Mmm, and the smell is far superior to the store bought variety. The small bottle of vanilla at our store is 7.29! Ridiculous!

Fishy, sending you good karma! No one likes to add debt but you will be happy in the long run! Did you get my email?

o

Good morning, Everyone!!

I will definitely have to try your vanilla extract, Tracy! I typically go through about 10 bottles of the stuff during the holidays, with all the baking I'm doing...and the good stuff is so expensive. I've never even considered making my own. :O) Now I will. :O)

Sending lots of good vibes your way, Fishy! I wish you good luck!

o

man diene, you remember alot!! i lost contact with burbac after i went on vacation to my brothers wedding, to which i'm also gonna be an aunt too. so that means within a month i found out i will be an aunt twice!! LOL by both brothers!! LOL how lucky am i??? :'))))
i'm lucky enough to have been able to get to sorda relate with alot of the people of each of the groups! i think that mostly most of the people have been nice!! :')) we are so lucky to have stayed together!! your right i do miss some of the older people too! :'(( but i'm so curious,

i hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!! :'))

o

Becki, I just sent you an email.

o

Traci - yes got your email, wasn't certain what to answer back, in retrospect, I should've sent a "got it" note.

Letha- I do work 60 hours a week, attend classes on my 1 day off, have 2 kids of my own, and 47 other kids (I own a preschool, that has extended hours do to the high amount of nurses in our town.)

Bunny tks for the coffee it's needed today. My 1st trip thru college I lived off caffine and nicotine, this time it's caffine and chocolate.

o

Fishy, no response is necessary, I just wanted to make sure it got there is all. Sorry to butt in.
Tracy

o

Oh no dear, I'm not upset or offended, just not sure what to say. Just got back home, with the center's groceries for the next 2 weeks (milk and produce are brought each week) I always feel sorry for the guy behind me though. So far $1,243.87 for Oct's budget (had to restock the meat freezer).

o

Low budget horror movies are my favorites.
These are things you learn after watching a few of them.

Halloween "Rules"

When it appears that you have killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.

Never read a book of demon aloud, even as a joke.

Do not search the basement, especially if the power has just gone out.

When you have the benefit of numbers, never pair off and go it alone.

As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.

Never stand in, on, above, below, beside, or anywhere near a grave, tomb, crypt, mausoleum, or other house of the dead.

If you're searching for something which caused a noise and find out that it's just the cat, leave the room immediately if you value your life.

If appliances start operating by themselves, move out.

Do not take anything from the dead.

If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if you are of the female persuasion. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you.

If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, and so on, get away from them as fast as possible.

If your car runs out of gas at night, do not go to the nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help.

Beware of strangers bearing tools such as chainsaws, staple guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane torches, soldering irons, band saws.

Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog (you're in trouble if you recognize this one), the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine.

and last but not least...

If you find a town which looks deserted, it's probably for a good reason. Take the hint and stay away!

o

Those are awesome, Alana! May I add, when running away from the murdering marauders in the house, NEVER run Upstairs!!!! Back doors or windows on the main floor always make better escapes than to find yourself trapped in an upstairs bedroom.

fishy, don't you hate the meat trips? Usually ups my normal bill by 1/3. Glad you weren't upset. Thanks

o

• Posted by boballi 8 Central Valley CA (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 7, 07 at 20:47

Hi Everybody!

I know, I know...Long time no hear. Sorry

Life has been extremely busy around here. Homeschooling the five kiddos is very time consuming and doesn't allow for much extra-curricular chatting.

I'm glad to see the group has continued and grown! Hopefully, life will settle down enough for me join you more often.

Until then, HUGS to everyone!

Boballi : )

o

D'Oh! I can't tell you HOW many times I've run out of gas at night, in the middle of the woods...and dang, wouldn't ya know it...I was RIGHT across the road from a cemetery! With a raging river on the other side...so obviously, I had NO choice but to walk THROUGH the cemetery. Oh dear..and then, couldn't ya guess...the ONLY house around was that old rickety 2 story. Geeze, didn't look like ANYONE had lived there in YEARS. And when I knocked on the door, it swung right open. So of course, I just walked right in. I heard a noise up stairs, so OF COURSE I went to investigate. Wouldn't ya know it, it was JUST a mouse. But when I turned to leave, there was this guy who looked like he was subing for ZZtop, so I turned tail and ran...right out side into the old barn.
Whew..the only reason I'm here to tell the tale, is that I kissed the right zombie (his name was ROB)...at the stroke of midnight. Boy, was THAT an adventure.

But that sort of thing happens to me ALL the time. I'm just lucky that way.

o

ROFLOL! You are one crazy bunny!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Morning Ladies,

I hope everyone has a very beautiful day. Getting close to All Saints Night!!! whooooooooooooooooo

o

o

Myspace Graphics - Tinkerbell peter pan

More sparkly Pixie dust for Bunny!!!! Wake up sunshine!!!

o
Caffeinated kitty.

Okay, I've had my coffee now....I'm ready to go!!!
Wheeeeee!!!

o
Smiles

whooohoooo shes awake!!!!

o

Hello Boballi;
Where have you been? Welcome back. The group has become even more fun as they have become more comfortable with each other. Stay and visit, reintroduce yourself to some of the newer members. You do not have to be involved in the swap to visit, please come and stay awhile (wasn't that from the Beverly Hillbillies? diene

o

Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named Jed....La la la la laaaaaaa!!!!

Thanks, Diene! Got that stuck in my head now!!! lol

Hi, Boballi! Come on in anytime!! We can always use new conversation in here! We tend to go a little bonkers if no one's around to supervise......That's why we keep Diene around!!! :O) She's the Mama Hen, keeping us little chicks in line!! :O)

o

Hello HNB:
If my role is to try and keep you guys in line, we are all in trouble!! I do so enjoy listening to you banter and joke, what fun!! I do hope you continue to enjoy each other. I hope your gardens continue to grow and give you years of joy.
I do love my flowers. I was able to put together a bouquet for a friend last week. Her husband left her with three little boys and very little money. I was having a get together here and she was able to get the bum to watch the kids so she could come. He has a new "girlfriend" and suggested she should start dating also. She then did accept a date with a guy she met in line to pay her cable bill (?) but he backed out afterwards so she came here instead. So I put together a beautiful bouquet including a long stem pink rose for her to take home. She was looking forward to showing it off. It is great to be able to do that. I never go anywhere in the summer without a bouquet of flowers. People all love flowers.
Have to go get dinner going. Have a wonderful night. diene

o

Anyone looking for a mate?
It is believed that if an unmarried girl keeps a rosemary herb and a silver sixpence under her pillow on Halloween night, it is quite likely that on that very night, she would dream of her future husband.

o

Diene, that was a very nice thing for you to do. Flowers make me feel grand. It is so nice to put a beautiful bouquet together and give it to someone. Nothing nicer to dress up their table and brighten their day. Simple pleasures. I can't imagine how it feels to be told by the person you were married to that you need to start dating someone. That has to be a shock to the system. How nice that she came to your gathering, I bet she needed a night out with grown ups to talk to.

Hey Bunny, look did you see? Boballi has 5 kids just like you and me! She homeschools! She must be amazing.
I think she must come back here and tell us how she does it. I could use a few pointers!

Miss Boballi, Come back and play with us! We're open all night! Post whenever you can! We love to play, and sometimes we even play nice!

o
Man Charms

Alana, I am not looking for a mate BUT I do have a silver six pence if anyone would like to borrow it!

o

Hi Boballi,

Welcome and post anytime.

Diene that was a very special thing you did for your friend. I just love sweet people!

o

Down Girl! Pixie, please don't lick our friends. LOL! I just hate doggy breath! LOL!

o

o

Halloween Funny Pics

Im BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! whooohooo got lots of goodies too!!!!

o

Gosh, sleeping during the day is different. I feel all out of whack!

Doesn't look like I was able to get my package out to Deb last week like I thought. It'll get done.... sometimes my boxes don't move until the last minute. They're worth it, IMO. :)

o

I can't imagine sleeping during the day. The meals must all be a bit screwy, daylight must feel terrible when trying to sleep. Everything is open when you're sleeping. Blech.

o

I got my boxes to the P.O. this morning. Here are the Confirmation numbers:
April's prize-03071790000367883888
Trina-03071790000367881871
Sandy-03060320000537855502

o

Me TOO!!!

Letha! Here is your DC# 0103 8555 7492 3291 6886
I really hope you like everything! Enjoy!

Tracy

o

ohhhh diene that was so sweet!!! men can be so crude at times!! she's so lucky to have a friend like you!! and one that didn't abandon her. when my mom's husband left her, all of a sudden her "friends" didn't know her. that was so wrong. i felt bad for her. she had 4 kids. and i had to help her with stuff, which was cool, i loved helping out, but as long as i was helping out, but as soon as it turned to you have to, i was out!! hmm, i'm still that way. very rebellious!! hope ya all have a great week!!

o

Q: Why don't monsters eat clowns?

A: Because they taste funny.

o

Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!

o
hey moe

Alana, that sounded like such a Curly kind of Joke! Too cute. I can just picture Moe grabbing his nose and giving it a slap after that one! lol!

It has been spoooooky quiet on here today. Where are all my friends?

o

I got a spooky plant to send whooohoooo scary scary scary!!!!

Tracy your box will go out tomorrow!

o
Scarecrow

I'M A LITTLE SCARECROW ~

I'm a little scarecrow,
Raggedy and worn
I wear a hat,
And a shirt that's torn
When the crows come,
I wave and shout,
"Away from my garden-get on out!"

o

woo hoo Miss Trina! I can't wait! Yippy! Look what I found, broomsticks for all of us witches. They make them in every size. Short for the little petities in the group and Tall for us grande sized gals! We should all treat ourselves to new brooms!

o

COME HERE AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING .....

HERE IS MY FAVORITE RIDE!!!!!

o

Very funny! Here is my other ride for when I need a little more power! LOL

o
oh henryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i WANNA BORROW HENRY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHey everybody,I just wanted to pop in and see how everybody is doing.I've been to the hospital to see my aunt who is having surgery tomorrow.I'm sorry I haven't been on as much as I would like to but I've been spending extra time with her.Shes having a bit of a rough time and I know she appreciated the extra company. Tracy- I'm so nervous-excited! Should I expect pooh?(lol)I sure hope you threw one of those new brooms in.I need a new ride.

o

Letha,

Word of warning..... NEVER EVER SAY POOP TO TRACY!!!!

o

Letha! I am soo super excited for you to get it. I hope you like everything as much as I do! LOL! No pressure, LOL! Hee hee! I had so much fun putting this box together it was a little hard to stop adding things. Oh, and be careful when you unwrap one of the little bundles, it may be poop. LOL!

Pixie, Poop! Did you say poop? You like my henry, poop? You want to borrow him, Poop? I will let you, poop. Why would you tell them never to say poop, poop? I like the word poop. It cracks me up, poop. I sit here and giggle poop. You never know when it is going to start, poop. Or when it is going to stop, poop. Alright, I am laughing now poop. Time for me to go watch Boston Legal Poop. Hee hee hee hee Poop!

See you later Poop,
Tracy Poop

o

My hubby keeps wondering what I'm laughing at.I've got to keep stopping and explaning to him.Okay, Tracy and Pixie I'm all pooped out(hehe).It's time for bed.Good night!!!!

o

Good Night Letha Poop! OH and tell your Hubby we said goodnight to him too POOP! LOL! Giggle poop!

o

o
Oh never

Of course we don't silly! I just like to say it! LOL! Poop!

o
The proper way!

Tracy, to have the best effect, you MUST say it in big, glittery letters.
Example:

Now you try it!

o
Like This?

o
One point I'd like to make

Lady's don't do it but BUNNY'S do! HEHEHEHEHEHE

o
Yay! Tracy!

Excellent sparkly poopage, Tracy!!!

o
For Tracy.

o
giggle

tee hee, she was posting right when I was posting! Hee hee, she didn't see her picture yet on the toitie! hee hee!

o
P.S. -- Tracy.

I take back your cookie.
Bad Tracy.

o
Yick!

UM, those were my slippers! Well, that's ok, I'll just wear you instead!

o
Fashionable.

o
I'm not all here!

o

Well...that's not exactly a newsflash, Tracy! LOL

AND...on THAT happy note.....I'm off for home & my nice comfy..VERY CROWDED...bed. (so gotta kick the baby out sometime. I have foot prints up my spine & a black eye from her headbutting.)
This bunny has had a LONG day. I'm.....to steal a phrase & keep the theme going....
too POOPED to hop! :O)

Good night, girls!!!

o
Dirty girl

Reciept with confirm # in the car, I'll snag it tomorrow, went out this AM.

~fishy

o

Thanks Fishy.I'll keep an eye out for it !EditingMySpace.com,Your one stop graphic spotMyspace Layouts & Graphics
Hope everyone is having great day. I'm off to post office to mail other swap boxes. They really should let us mail every other one for free. Sorta like a frequent shipper program!
Later....April/dirt_under_my_nails

o

I know what you mean April, I mailed off a bunch of stuff yesterday for some trades and it was a whopper! Then I was talking to the hubby last night, mentioned that I got all my trades packed off to the PO. He said so that is the last one? I said yep, that was the last trade of the month. He replied with "The month? I thought it would be it for the year." Heh! I said oh no sweetie, we are gonna send all kinds of fun stuff for the winter too. Heh, heh, hmmm. He got me thinking about it. What do people send in the winter months anyway?

o

MySpace-Comments
MySpace Comments

Well it looks like some of y'all had a rather ahh....shall I say 'crappy' time last night! lol I haven't posted for a few days, but I've been keeping up with everyone!!

Its coollldddd here this morning. 37 degrees right now. I hate to say it, but the grey sky reminds me of snow. I'm not ready for that! I've got a miserable cold. It's working its way through the kids. I was hoping it would pass on me!! No such luck.

In case I don't get to check in again today (haha-I always find time) but just in case, have a great day!

o

heya ya ghoulie howlers,

I hope everyone has a great day. Its cooled off some here too Kalena but not that cold!!! Its down to the mid 80's and the low 70's high 60's at night. Beautiful outside.

Smiles
Pixie

o

It is 57 degrees here, completely overcast. Brrrrr, fall is here. Funny how long it took this year. Back to long sleeves and jeans, still have the sandals on though. Clinging to the last whispers of warm weather with white knuckled fingers!

o

Winter months,
I think that's gonna depend on where you ship to, here we don't get what you gals NE would call "winter" (shorts is an option in Dec.) So the ground never freezes for more than 2-3 nights, and I plant straight thru. Hmm sending northward, I think would be seeds or summer bulbs that can be planted early spring, or bulbs like hiacynth that can be forced indoors? Looks like my cukes are just about done for the year, so I'll be cleaning that out today and planting peas.

o
Dirty Girl

glitter-graphics.com

Oh, I'm so glad you like skulls! I sent you one!

o

Witchy Witchy Tracy.... your cauldron shipped via UPS today. Confirmation # is OH 442 9-10 whooohooo

Halloween Cliparts

o

Letha is a true Halloweenie! I got an incredible box from her today. I had to battle my way through spiders and snakes, rats and bats to get to the cauldron of goodies. My mom and daughter were here and they had a great time too.
On top was a Halloween card. It was remarkable! The 2nd witch from the left looks almost exactly like my mother. She loved it! Inside the card was a poem/spell that hinted at the contents of the box, which were wrapped in Halloween fabric. I liked the spell too-good all purpose incantation.

For Halloween, there was a flameless candle with a witch on it. So cool! I will be using that on "fright night". She included a few Halloween candy bars in case I got hungry while looking at all the great stuff in the box.
The plants were right out of a Halloween dream. TB iris Superstition, Iris Knock Em Dead, Iris Magical Encounter, Iris, Los Coyote, Hosta Moonbeam, Daylily Breathless Beauty and seeds for Blood Red Wallflower, Snapdragon Magic Carpet and Eryngium Miss Wilmott's Ghost.
Everything was unexpected and I did not have anything she sent! I love it! I am sure I must have left something out, but this was a great box and the presentation made it lot's of fun.
Thanks Letha!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here