UPDATE: Ghouls wanna have fun #4

hazelnutbunny
16 years ago

Comments (149)

• diene
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hello HNB:
    If my role is to try and keep you guys in line, we are all in trouble!! I do so enjoy listening to you banter and joke, what fun!! I do hope you continue to enjoy each other. I hope your gardens continue to grow and give you years of joy.
    I do love my flowers. I was able to put together a bouquet for a friend last week. Her husband left her with three little boys and very little money. I was having a get together here and she was able to get the bum to watch the kids so she could come. He has a new "girlfriend" and suggested she should start dating also. She then did accept a date with a guy she met in line to pay her cable bill (?) but he backed out afterwards so she came here instead. So I put together a beautiful bouquet including a long stem pink rose for her to take home. She was looking forward to showing it off. It is great to be able to do that. I never go anywhere in the summer without a bouquet of flowers. People all love flowers.
    Have to go get dinner going. Have a wonderful night. diene

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Anyone looking for a mate?
    It is believed that if an unmarried girl keeps a rosemary herb and a silver sixpence under her pillow on Halloween night, it is quite likely that on that very night, she would dream of her future husband.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Diene, that was a very nice thing for you to do. Flowers make me feel grand. It is so nice to put a beautiful bouquet together and give it to someone. Nothing nicer to dress up their table and brighten their day. Simple pleasures. I can't imagine how it feels to be told by the person you were married to that you need to start dating someone. That has to be a shock to the system. How nice that she came to your gathering, I bet she needed a night out with grown ups to talk to.

Hey Bunny, look did you see? Boballi has 5 kids just like you and me! She homeschools! She must be amazing.
    I think she must come back here and tell us how she does it. I could use a few pointers!

Miss Boballi, Come back and play with us! We're open all night! Post whenever you can! We love to play, and sometimes we even play nice!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Alana, I am not looking for a mate BUT I do have a silver six pence if anyone would like to borrow it!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Hi Boballi,

Welcome and post anytime.

Diene that was a very special thing you did for your friend. I just love sweet people!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Down Girl! Pixie, please don't lick our friends. LOL! I just hate doggy breath! LOL!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

{{gwi:1302108}}

Im BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! whooohooo got lots of goodies too!!!!

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Gosh, sleeping during the day is different. I feel all out of whack!

Doesn't look like I was able to get my package out to Deb last week like I thought. It'll get done.... sometimes my boxes don't move until the last minute. They're worth it, IMO. :)

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

I can't imagine sleeping during the day. The meals must all be a bit screwy, daylight must feel terrible when trying to sleep. Everything is open when you're sleeping. Blech.

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I got my boxes to the P.O. this morning. Here are the Confirmation numbers:
    April's prize-03071790000367883888
    Trina-03071790000367881871
    Sandy-03060320000537855502

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Me TOO!!!

Letha! Here is your DC# 0103 8555 7492 3291 6886
    I really hope you like everything! Enjoy!

Tracy

• medontdo
    16 years ago

ohhhh diene that was so sweet!!! men can be so crude at times!! she's so lucky to have a friend like you!! and one that didn't abandon her. when my mom's husband left her, all of a sudden her "friends" didn't know her. that was so wrong. i felt bad for her. she had 4 kids. and i had to help her with stuff, which was cool, i loved helping out, but as long as i was helping out, but as soon as it turned to you have to, i was out!! hmm, i'm still that way. very rebellious!! hope ya all have a great week!!

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Q: Why don't monsters eat clowns?

A: Because they taste funny.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

{{gwi:1302109}}
    Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Alana, that sounded like such a Curly kind of Joke! Too cute. I can just picture Moe grabbing his nose and giving it a slap after that one! lol!

It has been spoooooky quiet on here today. Where are all my friends?

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I got a spooky plant to send whooohoooo scary scary scary!!!!

Tracy your box will go out tomorrow!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I'M A LITTLE SCARECROW ~

I'm a little scarecrow,
    Raggedy and worn
    I wear a hat,
    And a shirt that's torn
    When the crows come,
    I wave and shout,
    "Away from my garden-get on out!"

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

woo hoo Miss Trina! I can't wait! Yippy! Look what I found, broomsticks for all of us witches. They make them in every size. Short for the little petities in the group and Tall for us grande sized gals! We should all treat ourselves to new brooms!

{{gwi:1302110}}

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

COME HERE AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING .....

HERE IS MY FAVORITE RIDE!!!!!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Very funny! Here is my other ride for when I need a little more power! LOL
    {{gwi:1302112}}

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i WANNA BORROW HENRY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• letha1971
    16 years ago

Hey everybody,I just wanted to pop in and see how everybody is doing.I've been to the hospital to see my aunt who is having surgery tomorrow.I'm sorry I haven't been on as much as I would like to but I've been spending extra time with her.Shes having a bit of a rough time and I know she appreciated the extra company. Tracy- I'm so nervous-excited! Should I expect pooh?(lol)I sure hope you threw one of those new brooms in.I need a new ride.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Letha,

Word of warning..... NEVER EVER SAY POOP TO TRACY!!!!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Letha! I am soo super excited for you to get it. I hope you like everything as much as I do! LOL! No pressure, LOL! Hee hee! I had so much fun putting this box together it was a little hard to stop adding things. Oh, and be careful when you unwrap one of the little bundles, it may be poop. LOL!

Pixie, Poop! Did you say poop? You like my henry, poop? You want to borrow him, Poop? I will let you, poop. Why would you tell them never to say poop, poop? I like the word poop. It cracks me up, poop. I sit here and giggle poop. You never know when it is going to start, poop. Or when it is going to stop, poop. Alright, I am laughing now poop. Time for me to go watch Boston Legal Poop. Hee hee hee hee Poop!

See you later Poop,
    Tracy Poop

• letha1971
    16 years ago

My hubby keeps wondering what I'm laughing at.I've got to keep stopping and explaning to him.Okay, Tracy and Pixie I'm all pooped out(hehe).It's time for bed.Good night!!!!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Good Night Letha Poop! OH and tell your Hubby we said goodnight to him too POOP! LOL! Giggle poop!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Of course we don't silly! I just like to say it! LOL! Poop!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Tracy, to have the best effect, you MUST say it in big, glittery letters.
    Example:

Now you try it!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Lady's don't do it but BUNNY'S do! HEHEHEHEHEHE

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Excellent sparkly poopage, Tracy!!!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

tee hee, she was posting right when I was posting! Hee hee, she didn't see her picture yet on the toitie! hee hee!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I take back your cookie.
    Bad Tracy.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

UM, those were my slippers! Well, that's ok, I'll just wear you instead!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well...that's not exactly a newsflash, Tracy! LOL

AND...on THAT happy note.....I'm off for home & my nice comfy..VERY CROWDED...bed. (so gotta kick the baby out sometime. I have foot prints up my spine & a black eye from her headbutting.)
    This bunny has had a LONG day. I'm.....to steal a phrase & keep the theme going....
    too POOPED to hop! :O)
    {{gwi:1302123}}

Good night, girls!!!

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

Reciept with confirm # in the car, I'll snag it tomorrow, went out this AM.

~fishy

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Thanks Fishy.I'll keep an eye out for it
    Hope everyone is having great day. I'm off to post office to mail other swap boxes. They really should let us mail every other one for free. Sorta like a frequent shipper program!
    Later....April/dirt_under_my_nails

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

I know what you mean April, I mailed off a bunch of stuff yesterday for some trades and it was a whopper! Then I was talking to the hubby last night, mentioned that I got all my trades packed off to the PO. He said so that is the last one? I said yep, that was the last trade of the month. He replied with "The month? I thought it would be it for the year." Heh! I said oh no sweetie, we are gonna send all kinds of fun stuff for the winter too. Heh, heh, hmmm. He got me thinking about it. What do people send in the winter months anyway?

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

MySpace Comments

Well it looks like some of y'all had a rather ahh....shall I say 'crappy' time last night! lol I haven't posted for a few days, but I've been keeping up with everyone!!

Its coollldddd here this morning. 37 degrees right now. I hate to say it, but the grey sky reminds me of snow. I'm not ready for that! I've got a miserable cold. It's working its way through the kids. I was hoping it would pass on me!! No such luck.

In case I don't get to check in again today (haha-I always find time) but just in case, have a great day!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

heya ya ghoulie howlers,

I hope everyone has a great day. Its cooled off some here too Kalena but not that cold!!! Its down to the mid 80's and the low 70's high 60's at night. Beautiful outside.

Smiles
    Pixie

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

It is 57 degrees here, completely overcast. Brrrrr, fall is here. Funny how long it took this year. Back to long sleeves and jeans, still have the sandals on though. Clinging to the last whispers of warm weather with white knuckled fingers!

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

Winter months,
    I think that's gonna depend on where you ship to, here we don't get what you gals NE would call "winter" (shorts is an option in Dec.) So the ground never freezes for more than 2-3 nights, and I plant straight thru. Hmm sending northward, I think would be seeds or summer bulbs that can be planted early spring, or bulbs like hiacynth that can be forced indoors? Looks like my cukes are just about done for the year, so I'll be cleaning that out today and planting peas.

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

glitter-graphics.com

Oh, I'm so glad you like skulls! I sent you one!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Witchy Witchy Tracy.... your cauldron shipped via UPS today. Confirmation # is OH 442 9-10 whooohooo

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Letha is a true Halloweenie! I got an incredible box from her today. I had to battle my way through spiders and snakes, rats and bats to get to the cauldron of goodies. My mom and daughter were here and they had a great time too.
    On top was a Halloween card. It was remarkable! The 2nd witch from the left looks almost exactly like my mother. She loved it! Inside the card was a poem/spell that hinted at the contents of the box, which were wrapped in Halloween fabric. I liked the spell too-good all purpose incantation.

For Halloween, there was a flameless candle with a witch on it. So cool! I will be using that on "fright night". She included a few Halloween candy bars in case I got hungry while looking at all the great stuff in the box.
    The plants were right out of a Halloween dream. TB iris Superstition, Iris Knock Em Dead, Iris Magical Encounter, Iris, Los Coyote, Hosta Moonbeam, Daylily Breathless Beauty and seeds for Blood Red Wallflower, Snapdragon Magic Carpet and Eryngium Miss Wilmott's Ghost.
    Everything was unexpected and I did not have anything she sent! I love it! I am sure I must have left something out, but this was a great box and the presentation made it lot's of fun.
    Thanks Letha!