Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
galium_gw

Queen Of The Month ***snyder***

galium
16 years ago

{{gwi:1302449}}

Sit back and relax "Queen Ann" because birthday wishes and presents are coming your way.

Comments (26)

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ann, your birthday box went out yesterday.
    DC# 0103 8555 7493 3431 6027
    Mariann

• snyder
    16 years ago

Only wish I looked like the picture. Mariann I'll be looking for your package. you are really on the ball. Ann

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ann, you were easy to shop for because of the great ideas that you gave me. Hope you enjoy what I sent.

I just wanted to mention a few things about the
    SECRET SANTA SWAP
    If any of you know of GW members that would like to participate please let me know. There were so few of us that I thought it would be fun to invite a few others to join us. I've invited micke. So far we have the following members joining the swap.

ggwrn
    snyder
    galium
    micke
    monipsych
    sguanzon
    debbya

The last week of Nov. I will start a new thread. I will also send each of you the name and address of the person you will be sending to. Remember it's a Secret. At the end of the swap I'll post who sent to whom.
    Mariann

• snyder
    16 years ago

I received my first birthday box from Mariann and my what a nice box. This is what all she sent me. First of all a pretty birthday card she had made, 2 nail polish and just the right color,one is rosebud and the other one is peony. I love the colors of both.A bottle of fresh pineapple body lotion and shower gell from bath and body works, a package of note cards and envelopes with a pretty flower on front. 3 pair of sports socks white with pink trim,a package of Ghirardelli milk choclate squares, and a holiday coffee caboodle with six different flavors of coffee. Some thing I love a cook book .Cook books are my weakness. It is 365 receipes for easy chicken. I'll be looking at it tonight. Thank you Mariann I love every thing you sent. Ann

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Enjoy bringing a smile to your face Ann. Glad you liked what I sent.
    Mariann

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Queen Ann..I see you have already bean enjoying your month of royalty : ) My box will be on its way soon.Hope you have a fantastic reign : )

Mariann can you please send me our Queens info sheet and address??...I swear every month its the same thing with me!! LOL I looked thru all my files and its nowhere to be found.Sure wish I knew what was happening to them..just wait after the swap has ended I will be looking for something else and up the addresses will pop..Have a Great Month Ann and Thank You Mariann : )
    Nancy

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Nevermind Mariann..I found Queen Ann's Palace Address! I can't believe it!! I thought I would look one last place and there it was... Just wasn't looking in the right place all this time.I actually found everyone info from the beginning..lol
    Nancy

• snyder
    16 years ago

I received a nice package today from Nancy(cedarnest). This is what she sent me. 2 vanilla tea,Box of note cards and envelopes,2 bar of soap one is verbena and the other sweet almond,a craft book for thing to make for the different seasons, a cook book and a 2008 event planer. Thank you very much Nancy. It is all very NICe. Ann

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Ann's package went out today, USPS/priority #0307 0020 0003 2229 5843.

I hope you like what I sent Ann!

Deb

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hope you are having a great birthday month.
    {{gwi:1302450}}

• snyder
    16 years ago

Yes I'm enjoying my birthday month very much. My husband is taking the family out for Thanksgiving, partly for my birthday. I received a wonderful box today from Debya. She always sends very special boxes. This is what she sent me a bottle of Lavender bubble bath, a nice chew toy for my little puppy These are her favorite toy and a real cute picture frame with blue flowers on it and I just got new pictures of my grandchildren. And 3 very nice cook books. It will keep me busy for a while, they were Pies and tarts by Martha Stewart, best of the bake off by Pillsbury, and taste of home.These were all very nice big books and I love cook books.My daughter inlaw got me a taste of home cook book last year for Christmas but it is different then the one Deb sent. I do two craft shows a year. One this Sat and one next Sat and I do all baked goods and candy so I'll be looking at these for some new things for next year. Thank you very much Deb. I love them all. Ann

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ann-I'm happy that you are enjoying your birthday.

My dad and my stepmom used to go out for Thanksgiving Dinner. At least someone else gets to wash all those dirty dishes.LOL Here that is my job need I say how much I dislike that part.
    Mariann

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Ann,

I sent your box on Saturday DC# 0307 1790 0003 9479 1792

Sue G.

• ggwrn
    16 years ago

Ann,

I haven't forgotten about you. With Thanksgiving coming up it will probably be next week before I get the box in the mail to you.

Ginger

• snyder
    16 years ago

Well the queen received another very nice box today. It was from Sguanzon. She sent me a bath set of white ginger, body lotion and shower jel, and a pouf, a book on 50 ways to kill slugs in your garden come spring,cooper plant markers, a wall hanging that has flowers on it and a place to hang keys, a cute small knife sorta like a butter knife but the handle is a bunch of grapes(cute),a coffe mug warmer to keep my coffe warm,a 2008 calendar,and 4 live plants, one is thyme, 1 rosemary,1,peppermint and the cutest one I dont know what it is never did see one like it it has little red things all over the top. Really cute and I have e-mailed Sue to thank her and ask her what it is so I can look it up Thank you Sue very much. It is all very nice. Ann

• monipsych
    16 years ago

Ann
    I will also not have your stuff ready until next week. Have a good Turkey Day!
    Monica

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

ann, your box went out today

ginger, if you are reading this, yours did too.

maryanne

• ggwrn
    16 years ago

Ann, I have your package ready but cannot find your address. Will you (or someone) please email me with your address.

Ginger

• snyder
    16 years ago

I received a very nice box today from Maryanne. Tryed to e-mail her to thank here but caint seen to make it work. This is what she sent me. A real pretty calendar, flowers of hope, A real pretty flower on every month. A package of note cards with a pen,a Focaccia beer bread mix, a big tube of body lotion from bath and body works(red currant and thyme tea) smells lovely, and a set of four of beautiful Norman Rockwell mugs, beautiful, she had it marked fragile, but darn it one got broke. They are so pretty and I put the others in my hutch. She had every thing wraped so nice. Maryanne thank you so much for such a lovely box. I love every thing you sent. Ann

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ginger-sending you an email.
    Mariann

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

ann, glad you got the box, but so sorry one of the tea cups broke. can you describe which one and i'll see if i can order a replacement?

hope you have (or had) a great birthday!

maryanne

• snyder
    16 years ago

Maryanne, They all had a name on the bottom. The one that got broke was bobbin for apples. They are so pretty. Ann

• monipsych
    16 years ago

Ann
    I have your box ready to go but didn't make the post office today. I will tomorrow and then I'll post your DC#
    Monica

• monipsych
    16 years ago

I did make it to the post office. ( In a mad rush :) ) Your DC is 03050830000129826920
    Sorry it's a bit late.
    Monica

• ggwrn
    16 years ago

Ann,

I mailed your very late package yesterday.
    conf# 03060320000393944082

Ginger

• snyder
    16 years ago

I received two lovely boxes today. One was from Ginger, this is what she sent me,4 narcissus bulbs and the grow pot for them,a face mask, leg gel and foot scrub,foot soak and foot lotion,a magneic note pad with two magnets with flowers on. A snow man hotpad and tea towel,brag book for my grandchildrens pictures,a journal and a carolina gardners mag. The other one was from Monica. This is what she sent,a box of mrs fields choclates,2 metal hooks with birds on them, 2 candles in a jar one is spiced apple and 1 cinnamon spice, 2 glass votive holders with flowers on and 4 voltive candles in cinnimon,1 bath set, in honey almond, it contains, a candle, shower gel, and a bar of soap insense cones,a real nice book on guide to butterflys and moths,1 magnetic note pad 3 christmas stickers made with real flowers very pretty, never did see any of these before.2008-2009 planer for my purse,3 real pretty writting pens,a better homes and garden mag.,and flower seed. daylilys, 2 kinds of zinnias,morninglorys, and 3 pkts of echinacin seeds. I hope I havent forgotten any thing . Each box also had a birthday card.My husband said he didn't think I needed any thing for christmas. Thank you ladys very much. It is all very nice and I will put it all to good use. Ann