Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
diene_gw

Final Month - Birthday Swap

diene
17 years ago

Hello All;

This is the final month of this swap except for the holiday swap which there are at least four of us interested in. This month it is Ellie's birthday. She has requested no gifts but I do not feel good about that as she sent me a wonderful box for my summer birthday. To everyone else, please do what you feel most comfortable with. Know in advance that she may not respond to your boxes as she seems to have alot going on right now.

Also we can use this posting to keep in touch so the group can make plans for the holiday swap. Happy October to all. diene

Comments (9)

• gardnwatch
    17 years ago

Diene and all.
    I also plan on sending a reciprocal box to Effie.
    She was gracious to send me one and I want to return something to her.
    Effie....if you are out there.....please accept our boxes with our best wishes.

Bonnie

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

Ellie,
    Your package went out on Friday. I hope you like the things I sent you. I know that I am really enjoying the fairy postcards you sent to me on my month. I hope that you upcoming birthday is a very special one. Conf #03052710000137079654

Karen

• october17
    17 years ago

I've received two boxes already.
    Thank you all for the lovely, thoughtful, too much gifts.
    They were really incredible pick-me-ups!
    I feel like I'm beginning to resurface.
    You guys are wonderful, thank you, thank you, thank you.

• gardnwatch
    17 years ago

Ellie,
    I did send your box out on Tuesday the 10th.
    Not sure if that was one of the boxes you got or not..but the D/C # is 0306 1070 0000 1564 0663 for this one.
    So glad to see you online ....
    and Happy Birthday for real on the 17th.

Bonnie

• diene
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello Ellie;
    Sorry I seem to have disappeared but I do feel like I have. Happy Belated Birthday!! Your box went out today Conf. # 01038555749700331401. I am trying a new post office so hopefully it will arrive in a timely fashion and in one piece. Glad to hear life is getting better. Hope this next year is one full of wonderful surprises. diene

• diene
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello All;
    Not sure who is left from this, are we doing a holiday swap or just letting the group end? Either way, it was nice getting to know those of you who stayed with this. Have a wonderful holiday. diene

• gardnwatch
    17 years ago

I am in for our last month Holiday swap if you others would like to see this through. Even if we only have 4 of us left ...it would be fun in it's own way. If we don't have enough interested then I concer with Diene..... it was nice getting to know those of you who participated.
    Happy Fall........
    Bonnie

• diene
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello Bonnie;
    I will respond to you to keep this active for one more shot. If we do not get any response from the others, we will let it die. I have enjoyed this all year although it has been a bit of a challenge. I also miss the people that disappeared. Anyone know what happened to Steph or Kelley? Check in if you are still around. Happy Halloween. diene

• snyder
    17 years ago

I would be in for the holiday swap. You wont be able to e-mail me as my computor is not letting me get e-mails until I call tech. support. Ann