Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raggedyann161420

Petal Pusher's Nov./Dec. Family, Friends ........................

raggedyann161420
15 years ago

GIVING AND SHARING SWAP!

Welcome to the Nov/Dec Petal Pushers Swap. November has Thanksgiving, and of course December has Christmas. I think these two months are the most fun, yet the most stressful so with that in mind I'm going to make this swap very, very simple and inexpensive.

Of course we have to have those few Rules such as:

You must be 18 to participate, and you must be a member of GW. Also, if you are not a member and want to be one of the Pedal Pushers just post here and Sassy, Tracy, or Vic will get back to you.

As I promised this swap must not break the bank! Here are the only thing you must send.

For Thanksgiving and Sharing, you must send your partner a pair of gloves and hat; these can be bought at your local Dollar Store. She/he will then take that hat and gloves to a school, church, or organization that are having a winter clothing drive for the needy. Or if your partner knows of someone that can use them you are most welcome to give it to to them.

For December, Family and Friends, all that is required is that you send an ornament. That is it, but you are welcome to send more if you want. Just don't break the bank!

You can send these articles in a large yellow envelope, but please do use delivery confirmation. You can send your package First Class, no sense in sending Priority when you don't have to.

I will take name until the 8th of November and Please mail out your around the 15th of December to reach your partner by Christmas.

Well, that is it, if you have any questions please feel free to post them. I'm going to try and make this swap a fun one and I'm sure I will have plenty of games to play!

LIFE IS GOOD,

Annie

Comments (121)

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sorry to hear your Josh is sick, I hope he gets to feeling better real soon.

Annie

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

LOL @ the pee comment! I always secretly wished *I* could write my name in the snow like my bros did! LOL

That would be lovely of you Annie! I thought about doing a housewarming party but.. it just feels ODD to do that in my mom's house.. w/ her not there. I just don't feel 'right' about it. Not that I wouldn't love some gifts lol. Who doesnt?? Yes to my new addr, I'll email you here in just a few mins with it.

We have mild winters here.. not quite Fla weather, but we very very very rarely ever see snow. A bit of frost or ice if anything. Coldest I can ever remember was 18F and those are always only overnight. But even that is pretty rare. Now you watch I'll say all this and THIS year we'll get 6" of snow! lol

I'm gonna post some pics in the next week of the yard at the new place and throw out some of my ideas. I bought batteries for the camera but that's as far as I've gotten! lol

Ok.. gonna go email you Annie then I'm gonna crash in bed!!

Hugs,
    Wendy

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

A Special Date

Where is everyone? I'm home and everyone is gone, not home or working!

It is beautiful out today! No blooms on my iris, and I doubt I will see any more again this year (sigh)

Going back outside to enjoy the beautiful day,
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Hi everyone!, just peeking in...

Annie, I just had to comment on that buck that your son's friend shot. Wow!! That IS a once in a lifetime shot! I can understand why your son would be so excited for him! I'm going to show my hubby and son the pic. They'll be envious for sure!

It is only 48 degrees here, but it's nice and sunny. We've had a lot of rainy dreary days lately. I think it is suppose to get near 60 this afternoon, I wish I could be doing things outside. I've lost a lot of things to frost already. Winter is coming....

Have a great day everyone!
    Karen

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Annie, I am befuddled. I will have to do some snooping to see if I can figure this one out! That buck is beautiful! I am so happy for Shelby's friend and very proud of him for donating the meat to the food pantry. That was very good of him!

Hi Karen!

Wendy, I am so sorry to hear about Josh feeling poorly. I hope they come through with his pain meds. They can be sticklers about waiting for the refill date. It is such a pain that they have to be that way now.

Fran, LOL, you are such a silly. You know I'm teasing you! LOL!

Hugs!

Tracy

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Aww Shucks Tracy girl I knew that, I was ribbing you back hehe.

Annie, I am totally stumped on this one too!

Wendy congrats on the win!!! I think you should do a housewarming party. You are home and your mom would want you to enjoy it. Treat yourself.

27ish here last night...Day temp is posed to be 61ish. Don't know it feels ok outside but still chilly.

Look at this cute little puppy someone set out at my house this morning.
    {{gwi:1303277}}
    Isn't he adorable? I don't know if we will keep him or not. We have two med. size dogs and a chihuahua already. He is awful playful though, and just too cute. He is either full chow or mixed, but he does have chow in him. We found him as we were leaving for my Doctor, he must have been under the car when we went out because we didn't see him until after we got in the car. SO just happened to look out his window an saw him standing at the porch step.It was chilly and we didn't know what to do with him. I got out and picked him up. I said what are we going to do about it? He said put him in the car we'll take him with us.
    While I was in the office he sat out in the car with the puppy. Then when we went to get the meds filled he sat in the car with him. When we got home we brought him in, he was so hungry he crawled up in the food bowl and laid down and ate a lot! Poor little feller.
    I know someone sat him out because I saw a car turn around in our drive about 5 minutes before we went out, the grass was still wet out and only his paws were wet, I told SO if he had walked from somewhere his belly would have been wet too! Some PEOPLE!!!

Oh well, maybe someone will want him. I think I am going to run an ad for him to see if anyone takes him. He is only between 6 and 8 weeks old he is just a baby! :).

:) Fran

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Karen and Tracy, I know, the deer is a monster, It was in Jackson County, Iowa where it was shot at. I don't really know if the young man now lives in Iowa or went to Iowa to hunt. I forgot to ask. Yes, I'm proud of him for donating the meat.

Tracy, so your befuddled, (does this mean I'm getting better at making up games?) I'm sure the next clue will give away what mom and one Pedal Pusher have in common I will then just need to know which one that would be.

Wendy, yes, I got your new address and will send it out tomorrow or Saturday when I get off work.

The outside is calling me.
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

What a cute puppy, who in the H would leave a puppy? (Stupid people) He looks healthy,and oh so cute! I hope you find a good home for him.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

OH Fran, he is adorable! I want him! He looks like he needs some major cuddling! What a sweet baby. He does look like he is all chow. I'm just itching to take him home with me. Too bad hubby is anti-pup. :o(

Annie, yep, truly befuddled! LOL! My brain must be fried! Fran probably knows it already but is trying to make me feel better! LOL!

I have been baking all morning. I have brownies and chocolate chip bar cookies for 2 of my boys to bring for their Halloween Parties tomorrow. The third one is bringing goodie bags of candy. My house smells like a bakery. Can't wait to get these out of the house before I eat them all! :o)

• galium
    15 years ago

Fran the puppy is adorable. I usually find cats and occasionally a stray dog. My DH won't allow them in the house though. He's allergic to them. All the strays I find go directly to the SPCA. Ours is a no kill shelter.

Annie-I have no idea how to answer your question. You did say cheese so I'm thinking mac and cheese.

Tracy-I can't eat those cookies but I'd love to smell them.

Karen-We lived in Rapid City, SD for 3 months, one summer. I turned 16 out there. My dad took me on a road trip to Wall. His job took us all over the place.
    Have a good evening
    Mariann

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Well after the kid came home from school he told us that the puppy was outside with another one and a larger male dog.
    We have NO idea where he came from and no one has came by looking for him either.
    Don't know what we are going to do now. I asked SO if he wanted to try to go find out where the pup came from but he said where would we start?
    I am at a loss...oh well

No Tracy, I have no clue about what the answer Annie is seeking is either...she has us all stumped on this one I think. I thought for sure you or Sassy would know and have answered it by now...

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

ONCE A YEAR

Iknow, Iknow the first one does not count, they both liked flowers.(giggles)

Mariann, I was saying the girls thought my clue was real helpful,

• faintheart
    15 years ago

Hi all!

Once again I have been MIA for a while. :( Am all moved into the new house but have been dealing with some health issues lately. Then I couldn't remember my password to do a post! lol

Will try to post some pics of the new house in the next few days. I need to go relax for the evening. Best wishes to all and my apologies for not addressing you all by name. I do sneak in from time to time and lurk. *giggles*

hugs,
    Dee

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Mariann, the girls thought My first clue really stunk! *****giggles******

Dee, so glad to see you! Do post pictures of your new house,and I'm sorry you are having problems with your health.

LIFE IS GOOD
    Annie

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Big LOL to Tracy! (Trying to figure out Annie's hint!) oh that was funny!

Annie that was an awesome buck, I'm sure your son and his friend were very proud. That was awesome of him to donate the meat. What a good heart he has.

Karen, always nice to see you peeking in.

Wendy, sure hope everything calms down. Girl, I know all too well about moving. I had stayed in my house 20 years, so I know! I did ALOT of cleaning out! Hope Josh is feeling better.

Fran!!!! He is adorable!! Would you please email me before adopting him out? OMG, I just love him!! If you decide not to keep him please email me first! I'm serious:) I want him so bad! I hope we can work it out, I'm not sure I have your new email saved. How could anyone leave such a small animal out like that? I just don't understand:( If you'll email me, I'll send ya my cell phone # and call you tommorrow if thats ok. I'm serious, I want this beautiful pup! If we can work it out.
    Sassy will have to get over it! lol (not ME! the dog! lol)

Hi Mariann! Hugs girl!

I'll be back shortly to speak to everyone else!
    Sassy

• sassyd
    15 years ago

I'm worried about you, please email me when you can. Hugs sweetie:) I'm so glad you're all moved in, isn't it such a relief? Wheew! I do remember. Please show us pics when you feel like it! I hope so much you're feeling better soon.

Hugs to everyone I've missed!
    Sassy

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Hey Girls!

Well, work seems to be cutting a big chunk out of my GW social life! : (
    It's going ok, not very exciting, but we will see what happens.
    Zack did great the first day, but since then he has not wanted to stay when I take him in the morning, I know that only lasts for a minute, but it makes it hard.

Annie, that buck is HUGE! What a great thing to donate the meat!
    I got my plant today! Thank You!!! It is such a pretty color, I don't have anything like that. You are such a sweetie!
    I think I know WHAT they have in common, just not who it is! Hmmmm..... I will have to start looking for that too! LOL

Wendy, Yes, I think you should have a house warming party! I think your Mom would like that!
    Sorry to hear that Josh isn't doing too good, I know that's hard on you! I hope you got into the DR. the hole insurance "issue" is crap! These insurance companies are getting worse by the day!

Sassy, how are you doing with Kenzie being further away? Did you have her over for a sleep over yet? : )

Fran, that is an adorable pup! One way to tell if he is all chow is if his tongue is all black/purple. Looks like you already found a home for him!

Hi everyone else! I've gotta run, almost time for bed! That's the biggest adjusment since starting work! LOL

Vic

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Ok, now I feel like that big tummied witch picture that Sassy posted up there. My gut is bursting from sampling too many cookies. Blech! I am mailing them all to Mariann for her sniffing pleasure. Whew!

Dee, I am so glad to see you posting! I'm sorry to hear your health hasn't been so good. I hope you are on your way to better days!

Vic, I hope Zack is adjusting a little better over the next few weeks. I know it is tough leaving him in the morning. Big hugs.

Annie, you're killing me. Love your giggles, I can hear them all the way over here. :o)

Sassy, quit laughing at me now Girlie! LOL!

OK, I am recapping clues here:

1.)MY MOTHER HAD SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH ONE OF THE PETAL PUSHERS. YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHO THE MEMBER IS AND WHAT IT IS THAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON.
    2.)I will tell you he/she does not participate in every swap
    3.)He/she loves Plants
    4.)think spouse, husband, or partner
    5.)A Special Date
    6.)ONCE A YEAR

Ok, I'm thinking things that happen once a year on a special date, birthday, Christmas, anniversary, certain holidays... Ugh! My brain hurts again! I will sleep on it and see what answer Fran posts in the morning! LOL!

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL MY PETAL PUSHING FRIENDS!
    {{gwi:1303279}}

I hope everyone gets their favorite treats tonight!

Hugs!
    Tracy

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Girls, Yes, you are on the right track, now what is it and who is it. I know if you do some searching (you will see what you are looking for right before your eyes) So come on now search, search, search, I want someone to get this other bracelet before I leave for work tonight.

It is beautiful out again today so I better make the most of it. When I leave tonight, I won't be back until next Friday. I will post when I can where I'm staying at.

Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'm glad you got the plant, and it arrived in good shape.

I'll be back with another clue later,
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

paper, cotton, leather, linen ETC....ETC.......ETC........

ANNIE

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

It is the Anniversary and I say Sassy. Because I don't know the other girls...lol.

• galium
    15 years ago

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I will get your prize out to you. Thanks for playing.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

OMG Annie, your kidding? I really didn't think I was right. I KNEW it was the Anniversary but I was joking about Sassy, lol.

Sorry girls, I really didn't think I was right. I guess I got a treat for Halloween after all.

Tracy I think that is the cutest little cartoon you posted, my mom's name is Ruth...hehe.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Halloween...

• galium
    15 years ago

Congratulations Fran!

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

*sigh*
    I had this long msg all typed up and internet explorer screwed up and it's gone!

I will do a short recap and go into more detail later : )

Dee, I hope you are feeling better!

Wendy, how's the move going? Is your back sore yet? I'm sure this weekend will be an emotional one for you *Hugs*

Tracy, Zack is doing better, seems there was an "issue" with the arts and crafts class, the teacher and I think it might have something to do with some projects that he has to get his hands messy! LOL He is my "neat freak" the only child I know that can make mud pies and stay clean! After we assured him that he didn't have to do any craft he didn't like he seemed ok, of course that was Friday, we'll see what happens on Monday.

Annie, sorry you are going to be gone so long for work, we miss you when you're gone!

Fran, good guess!! : )

Work is going good, I was pulled aside by the boss friday and got some VERY good compliments! He said everyone he has spoken with has great things to say about me! That made me feel good : ) I will tell you all the rest of that later....

Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet? I usually have started by now, at least a little bit, but not this year.

Later girls, it's a beautiful day out and I want to get out and enjoy it!

Vic

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Congratulations Fran! Woo hoo! You're a smarty pants! Great job! :O)

Vic, that is awesome that your boss pulled you aside and told you what a good job you're doing! Way to go. I'm cracking up that Zack is a neat nick. I wish my kids were. They are happy to get sticky and gooey and then wipe their hands on their shirts. Grrr! No, haven't started Christmas shopping yet but I did take a few of the kids to the mall today to get new shoes. There were Christmas Trees in the windows and decorations everywhere. I'm not ready for it yet!

Annie, I'll miss you sweetie! Have a good week, and travel safe.

Tracy

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Good morning!!

Here's my little munchkin on halloween, we took him over to a relatives house to trick or treat because the houses are too far apart here and I don't think many people handed out candy. Of course, I didn't bring the charger and my battery died so I only got 2 pics : ( I might put it on him again today just so I can get a good pic!

I got this bat costume from a GF in MI, she made it for her son and gave it to me for Zack, they do some really neat costumes for their kids. I don't have that kind of talent!

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Awwwwwe Vic! Adorable little man! Such a cutie pie! I hope he had a great time. Kenzie was a bunny, I only have 1 pic with her ears up, lol, she was sick and you can tell in the pic she didn't feel good, but she only went to a few family members houses. I'll try to get a pic posted.

Oh, and btw, great news on the job, Vic. I'm so happy for you!
    No I haven't started Christmas shopping yet, but its about that time. I have started earlier in the past but running late this year.

Fran, I sware you never cease to amaze me! Is there a game you can't win? lol Honest to God, I couldn't begin to figure out what the heck Annie was talking about, and there you go again! (Big LOL!) And I saw my name mentioned and thought......do what? lol What the h#ll do I have to do with anything? So funny:)

BTW: Annie we miss you so much! Check in when you can hun.

Sassy

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Sassy, I honestly DIDN'T think that was going to be right. I just thought of you at the time since it wasn't Tracy or someone else somebody had said something about so I just threw your name out there...lol.

I couldn't believe it when Annie said Fran YOUR RIGHT!!! I THOUGHT OH NO, Tracy is going to skin me alive....LOL.

I hate the your little darling was sick over Halloween. It is too bad she couldn't enjoy it.
    Zack is cute as can be in his costume, can wait to see Kenzie in her's too.

One year I was taking my kids trick or treating, BEFORE they passed the seat belt law and my middle son and youngest son was riding in the front sit of my car, I pulled out of a housing development getting ready to go to the next place. Thank goodness I pulled out slow because my son's door came open and he fell out in the middle of the road, I slammed on brakes and started to jump out, but he got up (he was TERRIFIED and really so was I) there was a car coming from both directions at that point. I told him to get in, because if we were going to get hit it would have been better for him to be inside the car then standing outside of it. Thankfully the cars saw us in the middle of the road and stopped, BUT if they had not, I hate to think what would have happened. He was so scared he didn't want to go anywhere else, so we went to my sister's house so we both could calm down.
    THAT was the worst Halloween EVER for us. I think about it every now and again, I thank God I managed to stop and not run him over, and those two cars managed to see us and stop as well. Needless to say after that they always had on a seatbelt, I didn't make them wear it then because they were getting in and out of the car, BUT from then on it was ALWAYS ON!
    I think that had to be the only Halloween my kids didn't get to enjoy, we had just started Trick-or-Treating when it happened.

Hey, I just thought of something Sassy, where is the picture you promised us of her seeing her room for the first time, have you gotten it yet? I want to see it, I bet she was amazed!

Annie, miss seeing you post. Hope your having a good week so far and it continues to be good for you.

Oh well, think I am going to bed now. Night!!!

• galium
    15 years ago

Vic-Your son is so adorable! How old is he?

Fran-What a terrible thing to happen to your son. Thank heaven he wasn't hurt.

I really miss not having a little one to make a costume for and take Trick or Treating.

Sassy-Kenzie pic please!!!

Please don't forget to VOTE today!!!
    Mariann

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

I can't wait to see the rest of Kenzies pictures too. I will try to upload some of the kids pictures from Halloween a little later. I wanted to do this earlier this weekend but time keeps flying out the window and I can't catch up. I think it's the time change, yeah, I'll blame it on that! LOL! I am off to vote now and will check back later. Happy voting everyone!

Tracy

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Fran I posted pics of Kenzie's bedroom on this thread probably about half way up. lol Yep, you missed em'.

Here's one of her and mommy and daddy. She wouldn't smile for anything.

This is her bunny outfit. Julie didn't even paint her face she just wasn't feeling well.

Mariann, I agree with you and Tracy. I hope everyone gets out and votes. We're going later this evening.

Hope you all have a good day:)
    Sassy

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

No Sassy, I want the pic of Kenzie seeing her room for the first time. :)
    Ahh, poor little girl, you can tell she doesn't feel well.

Yeah, Mariann, it was a scary thing for me that night too. Like I said I thank God I was able stop. I couldn't imagine running over my own child.
    When we got to my sister's and told her what happened she laughed about it. I DIDN'T thinkg it was funny at all, and STILL don't!

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Oh, okay Fran. I'll have to make sure Julie brings me her camera when she comes back. I'm sure she'll be here the weekend sometime. I haven't seen it yet either. I'm sorry I forgot to remark on your halloween terror. Wow that is so scary! You and that poor child must have been terrified! Hun, I'm just so thankful for you both that everything turned out okay.

Sassy

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Thanks Sassy, it was bad and I am glad the seat belt law is in effect to a point.
    I don't think it should be a decision that was made for adults, that should be up to the individual. For me I am so short they usually lay across my neck and it is VERY uncomfortable BUT I have to wear it anyway! Even though it is uncomfortable and even those things you can get to help place it somewhere else don't help me.

ANNIE, THANK YOU!!! I received the beautiful bracelet today. I put it on as soon as I opened it. Thank you again.

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Well I totally agree, adults should be able to make their own decisions about that. Jerry has been a firefighter for 35 years and he sees it all. Of course seatbelts are a good thing, but not always. In some cases seatbelts were what killed them. I understand the kiddies should be buckled in in the back seat, not the front. But adults should be able to make their own decisions about that. JMO
    Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have gone there but please ladies I'm not trying to start a debate here. We all have our opinions and I probably should have kept mine to myself. But please don't get me wrong, I'm not ignoring the need for seatbelts but I do think adults should be able to determine that for themselves. I don't think thats the case in any state anymore. Its not in ours.

We went and voted!!!! We walked in at 6:50 and walked out at 6:58!!! YES!!! I told him his wife was smart and he just didn't know it! hehehe (Seriously, we lucked out and it worked for us)

Hope you all didn't have to stand in long lines. Hey, anyone want to go into chat? I'm lost without Kenize girl, we can watch the election deal together. Let me know and I'll send out a shout. (Not that we have to talk politics, didn't mean that)

Sassy

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Good grief did you all leave the country after Obama was voted in? *hehehe* I'm soooooo just kidding, don't start throwing rocks! Or pies, well you can throw pies as long as you let me catch and eat them:))

Seriously everyone must be so busy.

Tracy, I have all the receipes copied and will have them to you soon.

Fran and Melinda, I fixed the boo boo's. No worries:)

Sassy

• sassyd
    15 years ago

If I remember correctly the cookbook thread is almost to 150. Would you rather us post pics on this thread (which is almost full too) or do you want to start a new 'cookbook pics thread? Whatever you want sweetie is fine by me. And if you want me to do anything please just let me know.

Thank you so much for your hard work on this. I'm so proud of this group and I, like everyone else am so excited about it!! I just love tried and true receipes, not just junk copied from another book that we don't even know if its good or not. These are receipes from the heart! That puts a big smile on my face:)

Sassy

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

I'm posting for Wendy/Sassybutterfly Wendy wanted me to let you girls know that she has been at the hospital with her son for days, she didn't give me the details and will post when she gets home with him. I know he hasn't been feeling well lately so please all say prayers for them!
    I believe the move is in progress, but she has been with her son the whole time. I will let you know anything I hear from her.

I did go vote! : )

Mariann, thank you! He just turned 3 in June. And if you would like, I will send you his size next year for halloween so you can make a costume! : )

Fran, that is a scary story, I bet you were terrified. I can't believe your sister laughed! Maybe if you were on a dirt road and no cars, but even that would be scary!

Sassy, Kenzie is such a doll! Too bad she was sick! Zack is getting the crud too, I knew that would happen with starting daycare, just have to wait till he builds up his immune system again. But yes, you can always tell by their poor little faces!

Yes, it's been busy here, work sure cuts a big chunk of your life out LOL. But, I won't complain! And I do like it so far.

Tracy, I would love to see your little munchkins pics!

Annie, I miss you! Hope you're not working too hard! : )

Vic

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Hi gang, I am so sorry that I have been missing a bit lately. I have been going through some ugly extended family issues and am feeling a little sorry for myself. I have been wrapping myself up with cleaning and purging to keep busy from thinking too much and it isn't working. Sigh.

Fran, I am so terribly sorry you went through that. That is simply awful. I have a sick stomach just imagining how things happened. We walk over to the development behind our property and go house to house on foot here. If we had to trick or treat on my road then we would be doing it by car like you did. The houses are on big lots and far between. The cars fly down our road at high speeds and there are a few twists and turns. Stopping in time for a child would be difficult at best. I am so grateful for you that things turned out well and that all of you were safe.

I still haven't uploaded my pictures Vic, I am being a bad Mom. I should be posting them but haven't made myself sit still and take care of it. I've been trying to keep my hands busy so the mind stays out of trouble.

Sassy, I will go ahead and post the next round of the cookbook thread tomorrow if you didn't beat me to it already. I am tired and going to try to unwind a bit before bed. Quiet my mind and still my thoughts. Say a little prayer for me so I stay sane.

Wendy, my thoughts and prayers are with your son and his doctors. I hope your son is recovering well and getting stronger. It is so hard when our little ones, big and small are sick and we have to trust the doctors to take care of them.

Hugs,
    Tracy

• galium
    15 years ago

Vic-As long as your son doesn't mind going as an Angel I'll be happy to make his costume.LOL

We live in a small rural town so we never have long lines. I can't imagine having to wait for hours to vote.

Sassy-Kenzie looks so adorable! Just want to reach out and give her a hug.

Tracy-Sit down for a minute and take a deep breath!

Wendy-Prayers and warm thoughts to your son and your family.
    Mariann

• galium
    15 years ago

I wanted to let everyone know that Deb's mother passed away yesterday. Deb posted on the Birthday Bash 2009 thread last night. Email me if you'd like her address to send a card.
    Mariann

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I got home late last night, and was sad to hear the about the passing of Shirley's brother, and Deb's Mom. My thoughts and prayers go out to each of you.

Wendy, I am sorry to hear that Josh is not feeling well, and I hope you guys got moved. Please do keep us posted when you have time.

Vic, cute picture of your little guy. How are the both of you adjusting to working and daycare?

Sassy, sorry your little bunny was sick, you can see it in her eyes she was not feeling well; I hope she is better. Cute pictures of her and mom of course mom and dad.

Tracy, yes please post pictures of your little goblins.

Fran, I'm glad to see the bracelet arrived to you. I only hope Wendy has hers, I know she is busy and I assure you no thank you's are needed. I just hope it didn't get lost in the mail. Shame on me for not putting delivery confirmation # on them. I had a client with me at the post office and he was getting annoyed with having to wait in line.

Speaking of seat belts,son hates them and I can't tell you how many fines he has paid. He believes since the car he has does have surround air bags they are not needed. I just tell him IT IS A LAW!

I will post who will be sending hat/gloves/ornament to who this afternoon. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Glad to be home.
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

YES, I did get a chance to vote early, if it wasn't for being able to do it early I would not have been able to do it at all.

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

OH LORD, I didn't mail your calender, I found it here! I will I promise.

Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Please,if you are on line, check you e-mails/junk folder. I sent you an e-mail about something I think you will enjoy.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie.

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Annie,
    I checked my email I didn't get anything from you. I guess it is floating around in cyberspace somewhere.
    If you can send it again.

You don't have to mail me the calender hon, you can use it as a prize for someone else. Unless you just want too, but I have a large wall calender and I just picked up one at a feed store that has the Almanic in it. So I would rather you use it for someone else since I all ready have 2 :).

Wendy, I am sorry Josh is having still in so much pain.
    I hope you can get everything fixed with him and have a smooth transition into your home.

Tracy, I don't have a picture of the place I wanted to send you. I am trying to find one, SO will not take me uptown to get one and I doubt my camera would work anyway. I am trying to get one together so I can send or post it for you.

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

OPPS, I thought the email was for me...SORRY I MISS READ!!! :) AGAIN I am and AIRHEAD!