Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suzydaze

UPDATE: messages being spread about me

Belinda Sisemore
16 years ago

these so called warnings being spread about me I know who's doing it and why, it's plain jeliousy plain and simple. I pitty you two that you have nothing better to do.

I have posted here, I do post here I use to post alot of one on one trades when I first started gardening. I found out later that I like larger trades I feel I get more for my postage. And I have joined some RR's on here and some trades.

But unlike some people who have nothing better to do than spread crap that not true, I have a life,

I have a husband and I have a daughter still at home. I have 4 children and 8 grand children. I don't have time to sit all day and play on the computer. I have gardening and house work to do.

I skipped the swap last year because of health reasons and I had several deaths in the family. A lady I know ask could she host one since I did not plain to. I told her do what she wanted. She emailed this year and ask was I planning one I said yes, she jumped up and started one before I did mine, then she got in trouble for several things and thrown off a gardening site (not even sure what all she did I was gone (car trouble been running back and forth getting my car worked on), but they will not allow large swaps at that site now) and it's her and her friend spreading all this. I guess because they got in trouble over there? I don't know you're guess is as good as mine.

IÂve been doing this for 6 years and have never had a complaint (until now)

I do a hand written thank you note and add stickers to everyone who's in my swap, have done this every year and like I said no complains

If anyone was unhappy, why sit for 2 years and not complain??

Comments (4)