Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tracyvine

NEW: The Petal Pushers: Sharing Our Thanksgiving Traditions!

tracyvine
16 years ago

{{gwi:1303521}}

Welcome to The Petal Pushers: Sharing Our Thanksgiving Traditions!

Thanksgiving is all about sharing in our bounty, celebrating friendships, new and old, spending time with our families and friends and continuing on with old traditions and making new ones! I would like each of us to send a favorite family recipe to our partner along with some nice table setting or serving pieces that we would love to see decorating our Thanksgiving Table. We can send anything from wonderful seasonal spices, homemade baked goods, dry mixes of our favorite quick breads (along with the directions to finish it), Thanksgiving napkins, turkey decorations, autumn themed towels, pot holders, wooden spoons, spatulas or any other helpful item in making our Thanksgiving Celebration a success. Please also include some plant items such as bulbs, seeds and any other dormant tuberous plant that you think your partner might enjoy. If you happen to be partnered up with someone in a similar warmer climate feel free to exchange live plants. I thought this would be one more wonderful way to bring us all closer in the spirit of giving and being thankful for all that we have and would love to share. Please share some of your favorite holiday stories with us too! There is nothing like the holidays to bring out the crazy side of our relatives so I am sure that each of us has some memorable holiday hilarity to share!

Some guidelines to use for trading are to please fill a flat rate sized USPS box. This doesnt need to be sent Priority unless there are live plants inside. Please use Delivery Confirmation and Post the DC# here on the boards once your box has been shipped. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this exchange. If you are not a member of Petal Pushers please contact Sassy for a questionnaire. New Members are always welcome and strongly encouraged to join but are required to send your box to your partner first to safe guard good trading! Please take a peak at your partnerÂs trade list to see if there is something special there that you might be able to send. Sign ups will be open until November 3rd and Partners posted on the 4th. I hope that we can have a mailing date of no later than November 15th so we can all be ready for the Thanksgiving Feast with the help of Our Petal Pushing Friends!

Comments (150)

• galium
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Monica-I've emailed you again for your complete address. Sassy sent me your questionnaire but you didn't say what state you live in or your zip code.
    Thanks,
    Mariann

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Yay! A box from Tracy!! Yippeeeeeee!!!! :O)

Ms. Sassy- Your box will be heading your way on Friday! I will post the DC tomorrow night. :O)

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Woo Hoo that is what I like! My turkey showing off a little drumstick while she dances a jig! Woo Hoo!

Tracy

• hotshott
    16 years ago

Mariann, for some reason I have not gotten your e-mail. I live in Zone 6, PA. My e-mail address is HOTSHOTGYRLY@hotmail.com Please try again ... :(

• hotshott
    16 years ago

Mariann, I got your e-mail! :)

I finally got a chance to resize and upload pics from the girls' first holloween!

{{gwi:1303537}}

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Hi Becki,
    Found both of them in my SPAM folder, Yikes I should check that more than I do, sorry. Will get back to you..:)Anita

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Monica! The girls look so cute in their bunny outfits! I love those hats and their sweet little bunny noses! Adorable!

• hotshott
    16 years ago

Thank you Tracy! I was a bunny for my first Holloween too, so I thaught it would be cute...
    I was just sending pics to people so I thaught I would share them with you all...

McKenzie's First Trip in the toy box
    {{gwi:1303538}}

McKenzie Standing for the second Time
    {{gwi:1303539}}

Kenzie
    {{gwi:1303540}}

McKenzie Showing her true colors
    {{gwi:1303541}}

Kailey snoozing with her hair do...
    {{gwi:1303542}}

Kailey's First "do"
    {{gwi:1303543}}

Kailey Smiling for Daddy
    {{gwi:1303544}}

Daddy took this great pic of Kailey while I was feeding her

{{gwi:1303545}}

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Monica what beauties! Love all the pics, they're adorable in the halloween pics. I just love looking at them.

Hope you girls are keeping warm.

Sassy

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Monica, Your girls are beautiful, love the pictures!!! all these beautiful baby girls make me want a granddaughter sooo bad!!! (NOTE.. I said "Granddaughter"!!!) But gonna have to wait awhile for that.

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather. Its nice here, kinda humid. The cold spell didn't get rid of the skeeters though so still have to use ma best friend "OFF" lol.

Deb, I am hoping to have your box enroute to ya on Monday.

Sassers I hope your doing great and finally completely over your cold stuff.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• galium
    16 years ago

Monica-Your twins are so adorable.
    The first email I sent you was through the GW. I've heard so many members say that they end up in their spam folder. Whenever someone sends me an email from the GW it ends up in my Bulk mail folder.
    Your box will be in the mail tomorrow.
    DC# 0103 8555 7493 1150 1538

We got our first frost last night.....
    Mariann

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Sassy-
    Your box of Thanksgiving goodness is heading your way tomorrow morning! :O) Here's your DC#- 03070020000213962328
    I hope you enjoy everything! :O)

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

• hotshott
    16 years ago

I don't know why, but I never get my GW mail. :(

Thank you ladies for all he wonderful comments! Sassy, do you have any recent pics of you're McKenzie? Is she crawling?

Mariann, I'm SO excited about this month's swap. I can't believe it's that time already. The weather's been perfect here! Especially since I'm in PA now instead of FL. I LOVE fall. I haven;t planted bulbs in 5 years.

I finally have planted some Hostas, and some mystery tulip bulbs I got from my Mom's. I've still got some Daylillies and mystery plants to put in yet.

Pixie, I've been having so much fun gathering things for your box. Not sure when I'll be making it to the PO- but the longer the better. Everyday I'm thinking of something else. LOL

I just have to say that PP really brightens me up at times. It's been very nice to get to know all of you.

TTFN
    -Monica

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Sassy-
    Oops on the DC #....I gave the wrong one! :O)
    Here's the correct one for you!

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Oh Melissa, no problem hun. I'll keep a look out for it.
    Hopefully, I'll get mine out on Monday. Kinda stuck, but can shop again the weekend and get it out 1st of the week.
    Its just hard getting out with the baby, harder on us grandmas. lol

Have a good night girls, gotta hit the hay...with blankie

Sassy

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow, Monica! I can't believe that MacKenzie is pulling standing already! Wow! The girls pictures are so cute! I love them! They are so funny sticking out their tongues, cheeky little monkeys.

Wow, the boxes are starting to fly now. Yay! No worries girls! We have to the 15th to get them out in the mail.

Had a very busy couple of days baking. I've made nearly 200 cookies and 2 sheet cheesecakes that will serve 70 people each. One is raspberry marble and the other is plain. I am sick of looking at sweets. lol!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

AWWWW Monica, I am sure I will LOVE everything!!! Take your time and don't worry bout anything. You have a handful with those sweet lil girls. Your thoghts mean more to me than anything.

I have had fun with this swap also, I still have to finish Debs box but hope to have it out by Monday or at least before weds. (YES I am the slowpoke of the bunch)

smiles,
    Pixie

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Beth B! Thank you so much! I got the Gardening Books Today! They are fantastic! I have been pouring over them since they got here this afternoon. They are just what I need! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the greatest!

Tracy

• galium
    16 years ago

My DH and I have been doing some serious house cleaning. Everything that we have put off. Both of us now have severe allergy problems due to dust. I've spent hours shredding old bills and documents.

Monday I'm taking my DD to have a Bone Density Scan. The new Dr., she will be seeing, requested that she have one.

We have several Catalpa's on our property. Every year like clockwork, when we get our first frost, all the leaves fall off over night.

Tracy-gardening books are such fun. That's great that Beth was able to send you some. One of these days I'm going to count my books just out of curiosity.

Hope everyone has a great day
    Mariann

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Mariann,
    You are so right about how fun they are. The whole family sat around the kitchen table looking at them last night. There were so many! Emma was amazed! She sat on Daddy's lap and looked at all the gorgeous pictures with him while I flipped throught the A-Z Flower Guide. They are going to be so helpful to me. I am going to have a great time this winter going through them. There is even a wonderful design book too.

I think that doctor is wise to do the bone density exam. Wishing her lots of luck!

Patrick, my 9 year old, and I both have dust allergies. When the furnace kicks on for winter we both are stuffy. I vacuum and dust like crazy and change the furnace filters regularly. Doesn't help that hubby comes home dusty from work everyday. Need to vacuum him too! LOL!

Have a great Saturday!
    Tracy

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Anita - I have your box nearly ready, I think, so I would love to get your address!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!

Becki

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Miss Bunny! I just checked tracking on your Thanksgiving in a box and it is inching closer and closer to you! It is on it's way and is near your home state! Chug a chug a!

glitter-graphics.com

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Pixie,
    I'm working on my box too! Hopefully, will have it ready to go by Tuesday! With the Holidays arriving, I'm having such a hard time keeping up with everything. I'm having Christmas here so started to really deep clean!
    I have 2 recipes to share (that I'm thinking of making)
    Paula Deen's Greenbean casserole!

Green Bean Casserole Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

1/3 stick butter
    1/2 cup diced onions
    1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
    2 cups sliced green beans
    3 cups chicken broth
    1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
    1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
    Pinch House Seasoning, recipe follows
    1 cup grated Cheddar

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
    Melt the butter in a large skillet. Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter. Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain. Add the green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings, and House Seasoning, to taste, to the onion mixture. Stir well. Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, then top the casserole with the Cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.

House Seasoning:
    1 cup salt
    1/4 cup black pepper
    1/4 cup garlic powder
    Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.

And..

Maple-Roasted Turkey with Sage Butter Recipe courtesy Tyler Florence

1 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
    1/4 bunch fresh sage, finely chopped
    Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
    1 (12 to 14-pound) fresh turkey, giblets, neck, and liver discarded
    8 strips bacon
    1/2 cup maple syrup
    2 tablespoons hot water

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and remove the top rack of the oven.
    Put the butter and sage in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork or spoon until the sage is well incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.

Rinse the bird thoroughly inside and out with cold water, and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the cavity and skin liberally with salt and pepper. Using your fingers, gently lift the skin from the turkey breast and slip the remaining seasoned butter under, massaging the breast meat as you go. Truss the bird by crossing the legs over one another and tying with a piece of kitchen twine. Shingle the bacon strips over the breast so it's totally covered. Put the turkey on a rack in a large roasting pan, cover the turkey with aluminium foil, and place in the oven.

In a small bowl, stir the maple syrup with 2 tablespoons of hot water to thin. Roast the turkey for 2 hours, basting with the maple glaze every 30 minutes. Continue cooking until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the meaty part of the thigh registers 170 degrees F. The thigh juices will run clear when pricked with a knife, about 3 hours total (15 minutes per pound). About 1/2 hour before you think the turkey is done, remove the foil so that it can brown. When done take the turkey out of the oven and put the roasting pan on the stovetop. Transfer the turkey to a serving tray to rest at least 20 minutes before carving. Serve with Turkey Gravy.

Deb

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh DEB! Those sound awesome! My husband would go ape for the Bacon Wrapped Turkey! He is a bacon hound! Wow, sounds amazing! I love Paula Deen. I am a huge fan of southern cooking. I miss catching her show on Food Network, I am so busy these days that daytime tv is a thing of the past. Used to love watching all of those food shows!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

YAY! My box from Tracy is getting closer!! Yippee!!! Thanksgiving goodness, and just in time!! I NEED some Thanksgiving goodness!! :O) I'm going INSANE with having to plan for so many guests!! (you didn't stuff a maid in there, did ya??....or maybe a Chip N Dale?? Just for stress relief, you understand....) :O)

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

LOL I like Bunny's idea of stress relief!!!!!

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Bunny, hope you remembered some a dat Chip n dale stuff for the Sassyone!:) If not, I'll get some and so......blame it on you:))

Sorry, Hi everyone!

Watching my shows, be back.

Sassy

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Um, Did Sassy just say that she is gonna get some from Chip N Dale? ROFL!

So Bunny did you stick some of that in Sassy's Box?

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Mmmm, Boy! You bet I did!!! :O)

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Lol, ok trying to get ready here...

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Ooooh, baby.
    Definitely the stilletos....just something about 5" spikes....Mmmmm, yeah...with those legs, you could pull it off.... :O)

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

OHHHH YEA............ The Spikes work for me hubba hubba

• sassyd
    16 years ago

You girls is crazzzzy!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Seek Codes
    {{gwi:1303549}}
    MySpace Graphics

DID YOU SAY WE IS CRAZZZYYY???? WHOOO US???? LOL

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Pixie, I think your kittie has MAD COW! Better check up on that! Hugs!

Well I have to stop playing for tonight, I've done nothing for 2 days but crack & chop pecans. To be nice, I'll say I've had enough of these cans!

See you gals later!
    I'm tired

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Poor Sassy, one cracked nut too many! She is all tuckered out. Was it the Chip N Dale or the Nuts? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Enquiring minds want to know! I pick the boots. Nothing sassier than a gal with some shiny black high heel boots on with those garters I see you sporting!

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

glitter-graphics.com

Wow! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only 10 days away! We have just a few more days till the 15th when all the Boxes of Thanksgiving Bounty should be on their way! This month is flying by! Remember that today is Veteran's Day and the Post Office will be closed. I would hate for anyone to make an unnecessary trip to the PO! I hope everyone has a great MONDAY!

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sassy, thought you wouldn't mind a few more nuts as long as they came from Chip N Dale

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Anita - I really want to get your box out, but I still don't have your address. Please get it to me, pretty please! Thanks! I hope all is okay with you!!

I also can't believe Thanksgiving is coming up so sooon!! Wow!!

Becki

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I received a spectacular box from Tracy today! Thank you so much, girl..it really brightened my day. You can't believe how much...we are all so sick here, and I had to crawl off the couch to answer the door for the ups man. LOL He very literally took one look at me, and threw my box to me. Said "um, it looks like you're not feeling well...um...uh, I hope you feel better soon. Uh...BYE!" LOL I guess he didn't want what I have!! :O)
    ANYWAY!
    Here is what I found inside my box!!

~First, a really sweet note card!!
    ~A recipe for GINGER RAISIN COOKIES!! Yummy, these sound SO good!!
    ~A large Chefmate Wooden spoon! I LOVE wooden spoons!!
    ~Large tub of ground cinnamon! Oh, yummy!
    ~Heart shaped silver measuring spoons!! These are CUTE!
    ~5 piece kitchen set in Autumn colors! (2 towels, 2 potholders & an oven mitt!)
    ~Matching cotton fabric basket!!
    ~Hyacinth bulbs- Surprise pink. I have NEVER grown hyacinth before! I am SO looking forward to these!!
    ~Packets of hot chocolate! (no words needed here!)
    ~Folgers coffee singles! For work! YAY!!
    ~Cuddly soft blankie!! Oh, I NEED this!! I'm so COLD!!! Perfect timing, too, since I'm relegated to the couch!
    ~CHOCOLATE COOKIES!!!!! (I will rave about how good these are when my throat feels good enough to actually be able to eat again!)
    ~Turkey & Pumpkin salt & pepper shakers! SO CUTE!!!
    ~A BEAUTIFUL blue glass ornament with snowflake pattern! This is so heavy! And so PRETTY!!! I love it!

Thank you SO MUCH Tracy!! I love everything!!! I can't wait until Thanksgiving! My table is going to be set so pretty, and with all the baking I"m doing over the next 2 weeks, I KNOW the cinnamon will be nearly gone soon! :O)

And all the food goodies....SIGH...the hot chocolate will definitely be nice tonight..for sure! UGH, I am so tired of everyone being so sick around here! I just got over the tummy bug that everyone keeps passing around, and now it's the head cold/sore throat crud. ICK. I miss summer already!!! :O(

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yay! UPS delivered today? Woo hoo! I thought the Holiday might delay it a day! Woo Hoo!

Melissa you are so welcome! I had to send some goodies to keep you warm and snuggly! I am so happy you like everything! I hate that you are sick again! Poor Bunny! You go snuggle up under that blankie and grab a mug of hot cocoa and relax!

You better take pictures of all those desserts lined up on the table for Thanksgiving! You have me drooling in anticipation!

glitter-graphics.com

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

A couple years ago one of the seasonal cookie books had a recipe for chocolate ginger cookies with freshly grated ginger root. It was heavenly. Now after two or three moves I can't find it.
    Anybody have anything like that?
    Beth B

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Beth

see if the link below has your recipe. I love that site.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Beth,

I did a little snooping online and came up with this one. Tell me if it looks like yours.

Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies

8 tablespoons trans-free stick margarine
    1 tablespoon grated ginger root
    1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
    1/4 cup granulated sugar
    1/2 cup unsulfured molasses
    1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon flour
    1 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
    1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
    1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
    1 tablespoon cocoa powder
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    7 ounces semisweet chocolate chips

In the bowl of an electric mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat margarine, ginger, and sugars until whitened, about 4 minutes..

Add molasses and dry ingredients; scrape bowl and mix well. Mix in chocolate; turn out onto a piece of plastic wrap. Pat dough out to about 1 inch thick; seal with wrap; refrigerate or freeze until firm, 2 hours or more.

Heat oven to 325F.

Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls; place 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Refrigerate 20 minutes. roll in granulated sugar. Bake until the surfaces crack slightly, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.

Servings:
    Makes 24 cookies. One cookie per serving.

Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 42 min. (30 Prep, 12 Cook)

I sent out the postage for those wonderful Garden Books on Saturday to you. Thank you so much! I am having a great time looking through them!

Tracy

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Hey girls, love all you nuts!:))

Nutbunny! I got my box today! I just went to the post office after checking the dc and it said it was delivered today! So after supper, here I go...............

(I haven't opened it yet, just got back, so I's gonna open it with everyone! Whoo hooo! Drum Roll please!!!!!

I love the writing on the outside of the box! lol, Fragile....Please do don't toss or play catch with me! Thank you! lol Fragile....This means it will break! Girl they don't pay us any attention! Ok, box is getting opened cause I'm about to bust something besides this box!

1st off is a beautiful note, thanks sweetie! Lol, I love it, a pack of Yogi Tea...Fasting...Weight Loss Support! God I need it, hope it works! And a cute note stating that its for 'after Thanksgiving' lol. Love it girlfriend! Thanks! (But I could use it now)

A bottle of Avon Vanilla shower gel
    Wow! I love this homemade is it coasters, it their own little homemade basket? I love it anyways and can think of lots of ways to use it! Thanks sweetie, I really love it and the garden colors on it and the pretty ribbons, I don't know if I'll let anyone use it, lol.

OMG! Please tell your kiddos thats the most beautiful ornament I've ever received from anyone! I swear, I teared, how awesome, I could never tell you how much I love it Melissa! Hugs to you and all your beautiful kiddos! Ok for those that can't see it yet, its a beautiful star with jellybeans , I'll post a pic, its just lovely! Thank you so much!!!! I really love it! Hugs and more hugssss!

Oooooh, an Orange Poppy seed/Strawberry Blossom/Chocolate Chip candle, wow girl! Yummy! Can't help but be!

Ok, this one has a note saying....This one's got Ms Sassy inside! Oh how cute! another ornament, Melissa, I don't know how to describe this so they will understand, but just know I adore it! So cute! Oh and Kenzie's is too cute! Thanks so much, I just love it! You're so sweet!

Ooooh, I just love my fall scarecrow girl! Hers soooo cute! I'm smilin' back at her now:)

Love the Apple Basket Candle Topper, so petty!

An ear of Corn for my squirrels, they'll be thanking you also! I do feed my squirrels, lol.

Avon vanilla body lotion

Good lawdy girl......

I will take a pic of this! Oh, I love it Melissa! Its the front of a dress so cute! and the skirt part is a dishtowel with sunflowers!!!!! And the top has a cute little sunflower. I'm amazed! I love it!:)))) I love you crafty girls!

Hershey's Kisses with caramel(Its too late, Jerry just saw them:( lol thats ok, he'll share!

Avon Rasberry Lip Balm (thank so much, needed some so bad)

Now I should be asking for the drum roll! Girl you gettin' hugged all over that couch tonight! No I don't have this Paula Dean Cookbook and I thank you so much for it! I can't wait to snuggle up with it! You'd think as much as I love her I'd have all of her cookbooks, but I don't. This is a treasure and I appreciate it so much!

Wow, I've never seen the beat of how much can be put into a flatrate box! I am in awwe girl. You have really overdone yourself my friend, I can't say what I love the most, but I can tell you... this is by far one of the most special boxes I've ever received! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you really put thought into it and I know it came from the heart, and a really big one! Hugs Hugs Hugs and so many Kisses!

I've had so much fun going through it and I know its taken me forever! Sorry! But you packed it! lol And tight, I might add.

Thanks sweetie, I really loved every single thing!

Sassy

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Awwwww, Sassy! That is such a special box! Your cheeks must hurt from smiling after all that goodness! Melissa is the best! I can't wait for pictures!

Hugs,
    Tracy

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

Thanks Tracey and Pixie. Those all sound like great recipes and I may try one of them but I'm sure it did not say Gingerbread anywhere in the recipe.
    And, the sorta "secret ingredient" was the fresh grated ginger. I had never even bought fresh ginger root before. I'd tried the dry powder kind and the candied stuff but grating off the fresh was a new thing for me.
    Anyway, Pixie solved the problem by priming my old brain to do an online search. Having literally hundreds of cookbooks, I tend to get lost searching through the books. ON line it's a snap!
    Martha Stewart!! I found it (the recipe), recognized it and then of course was even able to remember which book it was in. Online recipes may be my salvation while I'm in the motor home. I was so distressed at not having my cookbooks with me. I have to take just two and what a tough decision?????
    Thanks so much gals. I want one last baking fling before I am limited to just convection and microwave.
    Thanksgiving....comeing up. BUT, every day is Thanksgiving just without all the excess food. LOL That's something to be thankful for too. Just imagine what we'd all look like after about 6 months of daily Thanksgiving feasts!

BB

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

glitter-graphics.com
    Good Morning! I thought I would post an updated list for everyone. Please make sure that you have your recipients address and are ready to ship by the 15th. If you are having trouble getting an address then please post a message here for me and I will do my best to get it to you. Don't forget to post the DC# after you have sent your package on it's way. Thanks everyone!

Hottshot sends to Pixieluvsplants
    Beckilove sends to Nyvoices
    Gallium sends to Hottshot~~~~~~~~~~~Sent/ DC Posted
    Pixiesluvplants sends to DebbyA
    Hazelnutbunny sends to Sassyd~~~~~~~Received
    Sassyd sends to Gallium
    Nyvoices sends to Beckilove
    DebbyA sends to Tracyvine
    Tracyvine sends to Hazelnutbunny~~~~~Received

Beth, I don't know how you are able to part with all of those cookbooks! That has to be an impossible decision on which ones to keep. I have a book that my Mom gave me for my 16th birthday. It is a blank recipe book that I have been filling up for the last 20 years with old family recipes, recipes from friends and recipes that I have concocted on my own. It is very special to me for so many reasons. It is so raggedy at this point from constant use that the cover finally broke off. I need to find another blank recipe binder book like it and transfer all of these favorites of mine before I start losing the pages! So that is definitely one of the books I would take with me if I were in your shoes! I am glad you found your recipe! Thank goodness for Pixie and Martha!

Tracy

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

My box went out today for Tracy! USPS/Priority #0307 0020 0003 2229 5812.

Be back later to catch up with all the posts!

Deb

• tracyvine
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I can't wait Deb! So excited, I can't stop jumping up and down!