Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: Wishlist Swap Thread 2

Posted by paulan70 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 28, 10 at 15:28

Wow so we had to start a second thread. Ok we had another package arrive today and it is from Ann - Kmpsmom. So that makes a grand total of 8 packages out of 28 to show up so far (mine included). There are a bunch of different seeds I really think everyone will be happy. Thanks for helping to make this a great swap.

So here is the list

01. Paulan70 HERE
02. Phantom_white
03. Shanti
04. riley17
05. suecirish
06. countrycarolyn
07. Ishareflowers ARRIVED
08. tkhooper ARRIVED
09. leann2800
10. gmom2-6boys
11. poisondartfrog ARRIVED
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom ARRIVED
14. jodie74 ARRIVED
15. debby_1
16. sassybutterfly_2008
17. spoonietreasure
18. angelady
19. canyonwind
20. hibiscusfan
21. molly_and_me
22. snapdragon36
23. Lois ARRIVED
24. Drippy
25. bev2009
26. clc70 ARRIVED
27. pumpkingal
28. beth_b_kodiak

Paula

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: Wishlist Swap Thread 2

Mine should arrive soon - I mailed them out yesterday. Woohoo - it took me a looooong time to go through the lists, but I had a good time doing it!

o

Paula,

Will be taking my bubbler to the PO today!!

Thanks much!

Annie

o

Hi Paula;
My seeds went out today
yippie I made it
Thanks for hosting this wonderful swap Paula
Lisa

o

Mine are going out in todays mail!
Thanks so much! :)
Holly

o

Happy Holloween Everyone

o

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE

o

Happy Halloween everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know mine should go out this week. I am packaging up a little at a time when I get home from work in the evenings. But, it will be there in time :)

o

Wow there were 7 envelopes awaiting for me at the post office this afternoon so the new arrivals are from pumpkingal, canyonwind, drippy, debby_1, country carolyn, shanti, snapdragon36. so that means that there are 13 packages left waiting to arrive.

So here is the list

01. Paulan70 HERE
02. Phantom_white
03. Shanti ARRIVED
04. riley17
05. suecirish
06. countrycarolyn ARRIVED
08. tkhooper ARRIVED
09. leann2800
10. gmom2-6boys
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom ARRIVED
14. jodie74 ARRIVED
15. debby_1 ARRIVED
16. sassybutterfly_2008
17. spoonietreasure
18. angelady
19. canyonwind ARRIVED
20. hibiscusfan
21. molly_and_me
22. snapdragon36 ARRIVED
23. Lois ARRIVED
24. Drippy ARRIVED
25. bev2009
26. clc70 ARRIVED
27. pumpkingal ARRIVED
28. beth_b_kodiak

Paula

o

I am relieved you got mine, I was so scared you were going to say and Carolyn yours got to me and it was busted open, LOL.

As you could tell I crammed my mailer FULL.

o

Carolyn yes I was surprised to find out how much that envelope could hold.

To a few of you that have had your envies arrived I have emailed some of you asking about unmarked seeds I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me and tell me where you want them to go.

And I want to thank Drippy for the cute notecards and Lisa/ishare for more plastic baggies. Both of them was a very nice thought and thank you very much I appreciate the gifts.

Paula

o

Looks like we are over half way there. I'm so excited about this swap. I can't wait to see what all I receive. This is going to make planning my flower beds for next season so much fun.

o

Oh I am still not telling you what you got tkhooper but it does need stratification, or you can wintersow it. I am a tease aren't I!! LOL

Paula, that is to funny!! I took my time at stuffing it, now you know why I looked dumbfounded when she said $1.73 at the post office. I still have that many more seeds looking for homes. I hope to distribute another good portion in the winter sowers swap, LOL.

I cut the expense by making my envelopes out of old magazines.

o

My package will be going out today!

Thanks Paula!!
~Wendy / sassyb.

o

Countrycarolyn you are a tease but that's ok. I can't remember what all I sent in for everyone either. I know that those that signed up early got the best selection of stuff from me. And I know some lists were so specific that I didn't have a thing for them which made me sad. But my garden is only 2 years old so I'll have more and more selection as time goes on. I'm doing a cottage garden I think. The kind that has a little bit of everything I like in it anyway.

o

Well no more envie came today. But the box I am using to hold the envies is already getting full so it will be fun sorting things out. As long as my daughter's dog (she likes to chew everything she's only 8 months old) stays away from the seeds everything will be great. I have already told dh(dear hubby) that I have plans to take over the living room floor when it is time to sort. Just going to make 28 piles and deal each envie like a deck of cards. Well numbered at least but you get my drift. Just match the numbers and then stuff and then visit the PO and package there and send them on their way.

Paula

o

Seeds were mailed today.

Margaret

o

I have always tried to figure out what dh meant. I was like dumb husband, dorky husband, demeaning husband. I never once came up with Dear Husband. Oh me!!

I like your plan of attack on the mailers. Sounds like a plan I may borrow. lol

o

I won't be able to get to the PO before Thursday, but my envie is packed and ready to go. I love doing wishlists - it's so much fun finding seeds to match the wishes. And this one helped me find good homes for some seeds that I would never be using!

o

Countrycarolyn - DH - all of the above. :)

o

Paula,

Just a suggestion!

When I did this swap last year, I believe you joined.

I put the number of the participant on the right hand corner of the bubble mailer, (where the stamp would go). As full bubbles came in, I sorted by droping the individual labeled packages from each mailer into the bubble mailer that it belonged in. If I hadn't received the persons bubble mailer, I put the seeds in a huge bowl.By the time the last bubble mailer came, they were done! All I had to do was stuff the last seeds in, seal and mail.. It was so easy this way, well, for me anyway.

Just thought I would share because doing them all at once could be tedious!

Lisa

o

LOL @ Drippy!!

I think you may be right in some cases, lol.

o

Sent my package in yesterday afternoon.

o

Lisa I've done something like you mentioned and it was a breeze. I was able to mail out the packages almost as soon as the last envelope arrived. And I didn't have to worry about loosing anything to a stray breeze from the fan or any critters 2 or 4 footed lol.

o

Lisa, love your method. I have used several and none was near as simple as this one.
I bet that tip gets used a lot.
BB

o

Sent my package this morning.

o

Ok so 3 more packages came in today they are from molly_and_me, riley17, and Hibiscusfan so 10 more to go.

So here is the list

01. Paulan70 HERE
02. Phantom_white
03. Shanti ARRIVED
04. riley17 ARRIVED
05. suecirish
08. tkhooper ARRIVED
09. leann2800
10. gmom2-6boys
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom ARRIVED
14. jodie74 ARRIVED
15. debby_1 ARRIVED
16. sassybutterfly_2008
17. spoonietreasure
18. angelady
19. canyonwind ARRIVED
20. hibiscusfan ARRIVED
21. molly_and_me ARRIVED
22. snapdragon36 ARRIVED
23. Lois ARRIVED
24. Drippy ARRIVED
25. bev2009
26. clc70 ARRIVED
27. pumpkingal ARRIVED
28. beth_b_kodiak

Paula

o

I mailed my package out yesterday. I thought I posted last night, but looks like it didn't stick for some reason. Anyway, this was great fun. I have sent about 110 packs of seeds, something for everyone. I don't expect anywhere near that much in return. But I am just glad I could find good homes for most of these seeds that I would never use myself.

o

I so agree with you suecirish. My wishlist is getting particular while I am still harvesting more than I should of what I have.

o

Well, here I am with my wish list. You can also check my members page for a complete list.

Allium-Large
Chrysanthenum-any color
Dianthus-Siberian Blue
Any other color
Dragonflower
Grass-Pompas
Rose Fountain
Zebra
Grecian Wildflower
Hydrangia
Lisianthus
Lily-African Queen
Pansy-Any for zone 5
Phlox-Bright eyes
Crimson Red
Orange
Royal Purple
Primrose
Sunflower-Mexican
Crowder peas

o

It's a little late to be putting in the wish list isn't it? I mean over half of the members have already sent in their packages.

o

gmom - Sorry, I sent seeds for you based on the list you had posted previously on the first thread, which is very different from this one.

o

gmom - I also sent seeds from the list you had posted previously or what was on your trade page. Most of what I sent is not on your new list or your trade page.

Sorry.

Margaret

o

Ditto-I can't even remember what I sent, but it would have been from the previous list.
Also sorry.
Alana

o

Lol, sorry I just had to laugh!!

Anywho, there are a few people that haven't sent in there packages yet. Some we haven't heard from. I know they have some good seeds waiting on them. It will hurt my feelings, if they decided to drop out and not let us know. :(

o

And yes gmom2-6boys did post an earlier list and that is what I went off of as well. You know how it is sometimes you get busy but yet in the back of your mind there is something that you know you need to do you just can't remember if you did it or not so you redo just in case only to find out that is was not what you tried to remember to do. I am sure we all have had those types of moments. I know me myself have done this quite a lot when extremly tired. So she posted another list no biggie in the grand scheme of life. Sorry can't spell to save my life. hehe

Ok so three more packages have arrived and they are from Leanne2800, Phantom white, and suecirish. So now that leaves 7 more packages to arrive. I will start the sorting tonight or tomorrow depending on when my grandson goes back home to mommy. Thanks everyone.

So here is the list

01. Paulan70 HERE
02. Phantom_white ARRIVED
03. Shanti ARRIVED
04. riley17 ARRIVED
05. suecirish ARRIVED
08. tkhooper ARRIVED
09. leann2800 ARRIVED
10. gmom2-6boys
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom ARRIVED
14. jodie74 ARRIVED
15. debby_1 ARRIVED
16. sassybutterfly_2008
17. spoonietreasure
18. angelady
19. canyonwind ARRIVED
20. hibiscusfan ARRIVED
21. molly_and_me ARRIVED
22. snapdragon36 ARRIVED
23. Lois ARRIVED
24. Drippy ARRIVED
25. bev2009
26. clc70 ARRIVED
27. pumpkingal ARRIVED
28. beth_b_kodiak

Paula

o

I haven't forgotten at all. I am still packaging up seeds. I've just been incredibly busy. We do have until the 10th to mail off, right? I just thought I heard some concern that some of us might have quit the swap and not said anything. I'm not one of them. I have just been overwhelmed recently with homeschooling and a new home business is all. I will be getting my seeds in the mail very soon, I promise!

Blessings,
Angela

o

No criticism intended to gmom! And no big deal. We all get busy and forget what's going on! I find I get more and more distracted the older I get. I just wanted her to know in case she wondered if we had all gone bonkers when she got all these seeds that didn't match the list she had posted.

Angela, sounds like you really are the busy one! Yikes!

o

LOL! Yah, Sue. I just made the decision to homeschool all four of my kiddos for the first time this year. It's CRAZY! I know it'll smooth out more, but this first semester has been a huge amount of work. Thank God it's getting easier, though.

I agree with countrycarolyn, I've been in swaps where I sent some of my valued last few seeds split up to someone who appeared to want them as badly as I did, just to find out that they dropped out of the swap. It really is a bummer when that happens. That's why I try really hard never to drop off after I commit to a swap, especially when it's specific like this one. I do hope everyone is still in, too!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Gmom actually pulled something like I would of done, lol. Though I only had one thing for her so I hope she is still looking for red flowers.

o

So far as I know on one has dropped out. At least I have no email telling me of it at least. And so far most of the seed packages has arrived which is a good thing. But I can understand the wonder about it. We will just go with the flow.:)

Paula

o

Well there are two more packages that arrvied today and they are from beth b kodiask, and sassybutterfly_2008. Only 5 more packages left to arrive.

And I would also like to thank Leann28-- for the gardeners hand soap. I can't wait to try it out. Thank you

So here is the list

01. Paulan70 HERE
03. Shanti ARRIVED
04. riley17 ARRIVED
05. suecirish ARRIVED
08. tkhooper ARRIVED
09. leann2800 ARRIVED
10. gmom2-6boys
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom ARRIVED
14. jodie74 ARRIVED
15. debby_1 ARRIVED
16. sassybutterfly_2008 ARRIVED
17. spoonietreasure
18. angelady
19. canyonwind ARRIVED
20. hibiscusfan ARRIVED
21. molly_and_me ARRIVED
22. snapdragon36 ARRIVED
23. Lois ARRIVED
24. Drippy ARRIVED
25. bev2009
26. clc70 ARRIVED
27. pumpkingal ARRIVED
28. beth_b_kodiak ARRIVED

Paula

o

I don't know about anyone else but I am starting to get excited!!! :D

Bev I hope everything is ok I haven't seen you around the forums lately. My thoughts are with you little ladybug.

o

Ok well last night I spent a good hour and 45 minutes at least if not more sorting and seperating all of the packages that were here. And I had to switch out a few of the smaller bubble envelopes for some bigger ones that I have for back up. So some of you will recieve a different envie than sent since there was just no way I was getting all of the seeds packs in. I didn't think anyone would mind.

And I have a question I thought I kept track of it but I seem to have lost it. But one of you sent in some seeds marked for Ggwrn she never offically joined in the swap just asked questions about it. And I would like to return it to the right person. So if you sent it in please let me know and I can add it back to your envie. thank you.

And we are still waiting for the final 5 packages to arrive before I send them back out. Thanks everyone.

Paula

o

If my mailer is to big feel free to exchange mine for a smaller one if you need.

o

i'm so excited I could just squeal lol. i hope you get the packages from the last five pretty soon. It sounds like you have done most of your work on the swap already, that's cool.

I really appreciate you doing this.

o

carolyn all of those who sent in the bigger envie they needed them as well.

My living room floor was full of seeds. I should of taken a picture. The dogs were kept from the area especially the husky's.

I still need to know when sent in the baggie for Ggwrn.

tkhooper no need for thanks I love doing this kind of thing.

I am a secret organizer (can't spell) just don't tell my dh he would want me to organize more stuff in the house. hehe

Paula

o

Hi Paula,

I think that it nwas me who sent in for ggwrn.Please just toss the seeds into random envelopes,I don't want them back!!

Lisa

o

I would be happy to distribute them in the winter sowers swap, we have had several new ones sign up. Unless paula has already found a more suiting home.

o

Well, I have to apologize for the hold up on my package. I tried and tried to supply as many wishes as I could. I think I got just too close to the deadline Wednesday. I live in a new state/city, and didn't know how early the post office closes here. So my package didn't make it in by the closing time. With the post office being closed yesterday and all, I figure it's technically going out today. I'm sorry for being a tad late! I thought I had until 5 pm, but they were already closed. Now, I'll know for future swaps at least.

Blessings,
Angela

o

Angela

It is ok to be a bit late, now 2 weeks late and I would start to worry.

There was another package in the mail today and it was kamiljablo so that leaves 4 more left to come in.

So here is the list

01. Paulan70 HERE
03. Shanti ARRIVED
04. riley17 ARRIVED
05. suecirish ARRIVED
08. tkhooper ARRIVED
09. leann2800 ARRIVED
10. gmom2-6boys
12. kamiljablo ARRIVED
13. kmpsmom ARRIVED
14. jodie74 ARRIVED
15. debby_1 ARRIVED
17. spoonietreasure
18. angelady
19. canyonwind ARRIVED
20. hibiscusfan ARRIVED
21. molly_and_me ARRIVED
22. snapdragon36 ARRIVED
23. Lois ARRIVED
24. Drippy ARRIVED
25. bev2009
26. clc70 ARRIVED
27. pumpkingal ARRIVED

Paula

o

I know that I am late but I did not drop out. My seeds are on the way. We had until the 12 and today is the 12th. Paula you should recieve them in 3 days.

I have been all messed up the last few weeks and posted on this list for the Secret Santa swap. I did not mean to mess things up.

No matter what seeds I get, they all get planted out and enjoyed. I'm trying to build a Cottage garden so need lots of seeds.

gmom

o

gmom I'm working on a cottage garden too. Good luck with yours.

o

No one has messed up anything. It is ok to be a few days late. Everything is still on track yes a few days short but no biggie.

Paula

o

Oh my goodness. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. I usually work 1/2 day a week, but I had to work the last two weeks straight and I had it in my head I had until the 15th. Can I still mail Monday A.M???? If not, I understand and I again I am soooooo sorry for inconveniencing everyone.

o

I am tickled that you are ok, Bev. No problem here, cause if anyone knows how "things happen" it would be me. Lol

o

Bev

Yes you can mail them out on Monday. A few days after the swap is not a big thing. So those of you who have not mailed. All I ask is to get them mailed as soon as you can.
As long as everyone is on the same page then things are good. Thanks

Paula

o

I am on the same page. A few days late is cool with me. I am glad Bev finally got one day after a few weeks to join us. Life can be hectic sometimes.

o

There was another package today and it is from gmom2-6boys
so we are getting closer to the end. So that leaves 3 more left to arrive and then the packages will be going out again. So with the late arrivals and then thanksgiving next weekend the packages should be going out sometime toward the end of the month and then arriving back to you gals arund the first week of dec. I hope to get them done soon as possible. So they maybe earlier than guessed.

01. Paulan70 HERE
03. Shanti ARRIVED
04. riley17 ARRIVED
05. suecirish ARRIVED
08. tkhooper ARRIVED
09. leann2800 ARRIVED
10. gmom2-6boys ARRIVED
12. kamiljablo ARRIVED
13. kmpsmom ARRIVED
14. jodie74 ARRIVED
15. debby_1 ARRIVED
17. spoonietreasure
18. angelady
19. canyonwind ARRIVED
20. hibiscusfan ARRIVED
21. molly_and_me ARRIVED
22. snapdragon36 ARRIVED
23. Lois ARRIVED
24. Drippy ARRIVED
25. bev2009
26. clc70 ARRIVED
27. pumpkingal ARRIVED

Paula

o

Have you heard from spoon or angel?

o

Angel I believe got hers off the other day.

I remember one thing I had for spoonie, and all I can say is yum yum yum. YUMMMM!!!

Oh and before you go looking, nope it is not on my list, lol.

o

Country has anyone ever told you, you are a tease, lol?

o

Lol!!!

o

So 2 more arrived today and they are from Bev2009 and angelady. And so now we are only waiting on Spoonietreasure and I have not heard from her in a while but as they say no news is good news.

01. Paulan70 HERE
03. Shanti ARRIVED
04. riley17 ARRIVED
05. suecirish ARRIVED
08. tkhooper ARRIVED
09. leann2800 ARRIVED
10. gmom2-6boys ARRIVED
12. kamiljablo ARRIVED
13. kmpsmom ARRIVED
14. jodie74 ARRIVED
15. debby_1 ARRIVED
17. spoonietreasure
18. angelady ARRIVED
19. canyonwind ARRIVED
20. hibiscusfan ARRIVED
21. molly_and_me ARRIVED
22. snapdragon36 ARRIVED
23. Lois ARRIVED
24. Drippy ARRIVED
25. bev2009 ARRIVED
26. clc70 ARRIVED
27. pumpkingal ARRIVED

Paula

o

I'm so glad you got mine! I hope we hear from spoonie soon. I sent a few things tagged for #17, if I remember right. You are such a great host, Paula, taking everything in stride and all. I know it's a lot of work, and I really appreciate how well this swap has come together because of you! BTW, I forgot to put one item in for you, so you're getting it mailed separately. I hope you like it.

Blessings,
Angela

o

Well, I slapped those seed packages together quickly. The only typed labels were the ones I did 6 weeks ago. Hope you can read my writing. If anyone is not happy with something you received from me, please let me know and I will make it right. I always love whatever I receive and I want everyone else to be happy with mine. I can't wait to see what I get:)

Thank you so much, Paula, for doing this. It is always fun to do a swap when they are well run like this.

o

Ditto on the complements. I have enjoyed the swap greatly. Thank you for doing this. Has Spoonie contacted you? Are they alright?

o

In my opinion I would say if no sound from spoonie by this weekend I think we should move on. I hate to think like that but it is what it is.

What does everyone else say??

o

I agree; especially if you have emailed her and no response.

o

I have emailed spoonie and so far no word. I also noticed they have only posted when they signed up and then when they listed their wishlist. I will think about about going on without them this weekend. I just hate to kick someone off of the swap but on the other hand I do not want to wait forever either. Friday will be a week since the end of the swap techinally so I will give them at least until tomorrow for them to contact me.

sorry the rest of you have to wait so long.

Paula

o

Maybe they only have time to post on the weekend. So maybe Monday? It's just a thought. Before I retired my job took a bunch of hours. sometimes the only time I had for myself was Sunday.

o

I'm okay with your schedule, Paulan, whether wait or no wait. I just want to say that if you decide to go on, you can redistribute seeds I sent for Spoonie to other players - no need to send them back to me.

o

I feel the same way. Redistribute mine how you see fit also, if needed.

Blessings,
Angela

o

Me three on that one, redistribute my seeds.

o

Paula,

RE: spoonie, I think waiting a week is more than enough time. I"m thinking that she/he signed up and forgot. I know I forget everything if I don't write it down!!

Please redistribute my seeds as well, god knows I don't need anhymore!

Lisa

o

I tend to sometimes to forget even if I write it down, lol.

Paula, please feel free to redistribute, though only one person I could think may even be interested in those seeds. If you like them also feel free to keep them, not many care to wait 10 years for production. Or I can redistribute in the winter sowers swap if requested, what ever you see fit.

Mulberry tree

o

Spoonie probably got busy with life and forgot. Those things happen. Give her until Saturday. If you don't hear from her, then you can move on. I am sure Spoonie would understand.

I am pretty sure I had some things for Spoonie #17. Do with them what you will. You do not need to send them back my way.

Paula, thanks again for all your work on this!!

Annie

o

I will wait until Monday to see if they contact me over the weekend. And then I will most likely pack them up and send them off on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the the contact so they should be recieved my the first week of Dec...

Paula

o

Mulberry, if it's a fruited variety rather than fruitless, it is well worth the wait. I'm not sure why, other than they're messy, but back in West Texas, almost every yard had a fruitless mulberry. I always wanted the fruited one! What's not to want about it? hee hee (Now, if spoonie doesn't respond, we might have a fight over those precious seeds, girl! hahahaha)

Blessings,
Angela

o

They are fruited the taste is better than any blackberry, dewberry, or raspberry, I have ever eaten. The berries are at least an inch long and half an inch thick. Yummmm!!!! The tree itself is a beautiful tree, with huge glossy leaves.

As far as I am concerned, angela if you want them, then they are yours. They will need to be stratified, or you can winter sow them.

o

You wouldn't happen to have any more mulberry seeds would you? I'd be so happy to do a trade with you if you do and there's anything on my list you would like. :)
Thanks,
Holly

o

Riley I have some that I have been stratifying, I would be happy to send them to you. Just shoot me an email.

o

Thank you so so much! Sending you an email now!
Holly

o

Well I have emailed spoonie and waited until today and there was response. But I did notice she signed up for another swap the christmas card wishlist one. So I will mix her seeds today and then get the envies ready to take and get mailed. Hopefully they will make their ways back to you next week.

Paula

o

I am excited!!! Paula thank you for the swap!!

I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving, gobble gobble gobble, lol.

o

Let me add my thanks to Paulas, this has been a great swap to participate in. I look forward to seeing what I received.

Happy Turkey Day everyone.

o

Ok I just spent almost an hour at the post office. Thank goodness it is a small one and not too busy of a place. Which is good. Anyways the packages are on the way. And those of you who said to use the extra stamps and change for others postage I thank you. Since there were a few who did indeed need some extra.

And for some reason I have some left stamps and some left over change so when you get your packages back and think that I forgot to put the left overs in please let me know so I can get it right back out to you. There was a bit of a mess up I kinda lost track on one package and it threw the rest into a mess.

So please post and let others know what you got or just to say hey it came and thanks. Since Shanta can't post I will relay her message when she emails me. Thanks so much

Paula

o

Wow you did great. There is always one that gets messed up in big trades. I'm sure it will all get sorted out.

o

Thank you so much for all your hard work,, yippie on their way the excitement is so wonderful this time of year,, i just baked 3 pumkin pies,,all home made,, and I got to thinkin,,hey we only need 2, so making some whip creame later and havin some pie,,lol
Happy thanks giving to all,,Lisa

o

When I make pecan pies I HAVE to make 2 to show up with 1. I do not know how one always comes up missing, lol.

o

And you are all so welcome and thanks for joining the swap.

I would have to say Apple pie is my favorite. Right now I am starting on making the cookies. We are having a big family get together with my side on Dec 4 so I have to get everything ready a head of time. My daughter and her frined just did the chocolate chip and I get to do the rest. hehe

Paula

o

Mine came today!! Thank you soo much to everyone who sent to me!! I got everything I asked for, plus wonderful surprises. :) I will be online looking up growing/care instructions for hours tonight, I am so excited!!! Thank you so much!
:D

o

Mine came today also!! Thank you everyone that sent me all of the goodies!! I am extremely excited about all of the new seeds, thank you!!

Paula thank you for hosting this swap!!

o

Got the seed package today, and wow! I got much more than expected. Thank you very, very much everyone for such a great variety of seeds. Thank you, too Paula, for hosting this swap. I think I am going to need more potting mix :o)

Lois in PA

o

My package arrived today too! What a great stash of seeds. I am going to have the most beautiful Zinnia and Sunflower garden next year. Thanks, Everyone! And I have to say special thanks to drippy, who sent me such a wonderful assortment of special seeds from my list. Thank you Paula for hosting. It was a great swap.

Sue ~ suecirish

o

I got my evenlope today!!!!
What a suprise when I saw the package. What a large varity and my list must be filled by now. THANK YOU to all that sent to me. I got so many suprises I don't know where to start. I only filled 48 containers last week and I must have 50 plus. Thanks again to everyone.

Paula, You did such a good job of getting back this in the mail to us.

I am in heaven.
gmom

o

Ok So far the following People have recieded their envies back. I am so glad that the envies are arriving already. They are arriving sooner than I thought they were but that is great news.

01. Paulan70 RECIEVED
02. Phantom_white
03. Shanti
04. riley17 RECIEVED
05. suecirish RECIEVED
06. countrycarolyn RECIEVED
07. Ishareflowers
08. tkhooper
09. leann2800
10. gmom2-6boys RECIEVED
11. poisondartfrog
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom
14. jodie74
15. debby_1
16. sassybutterfly_2008
17. spoonietreasure DROPPED
18. angelady
19. canyonwind
20. hibiscusfan
21. molly_and_me
22. snapdragon36
23. Lois RECIEVED
24. Drippy
25. bev2009
26. clc70
27. pumpkingal
28. beth_b_kodiak

Paula

o

Received mine yesterday and what a great surprise getting so many of my wishes. Thanks to all for helping fulfill my wishlist and to Paula for such a good swap!!

o

I have tried to post this twice,,
Yippie I got my wonderful seeds thank you all so very much,,I thanked you's all in rate and review also,,Happy Gardening to you all,,Lisa

o

I got mine! I got mine! (I'm not excited, can you tell? :)) Thanks so much to everyone! I am thrilled with it all - the different varieties of dianthus I received - and dianthus does so well here - well, that alone would make a beautiful garden. A special thanks to those of you who sent me echinacea tennesseensis, which is native to the area but scarce and on the federally endangered list - I want to help bring it back!

Paulan, you did a fabulous job. I think I got everything I asked for - like Christmas!

Hope that all of you have a great holiday season - yippee, I am off to sow some seeds.

o

Mine arrived! Doesn't it feel like Christmas? I had so much fun looking at each packet. Thank you to everyone! This was so much fun and so well run, thanks Paula! Now I have to go look up the ones I know I requested, but can't remember what they looked like. I never get bored because I forget so much and have to look things up again, which I enjoy because you always stumble upon interesting information. No it's not dementia, just remaining a natural blond until the age of 58! I'm sure once I turn gray, the blonde brain cells will turn off.

o

Woohoo, I received my seeds today. I'm so excited about all of them I hardly know where to start. I'm definitely going to put some of the lilies in the soil now. And I'm very curious about the double feverfew. I don't think I've ever seen that. And the yellow blackberry lilies are going to be just terrific. And the plume celosia are going to be so welcome in my garden. Thank you all for your seeds to add to my garden.

o

My seeds have arrived! You were all so generous. Thanks so much. What a fun seed swap!

Paula, thanks for all your time on this. However, you were a bad girl. You sent the change back...you were supposed to keep it. It was your handling fee...LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Be well and be safe!

Annie

o

Seeds arrived yesterday. Many thanks to all and especially to Paula for sponsoring. I'm a seedaholick and this will keep me going for quite a while. What fun!!!!
Bethb

o

My seeds have arrived. It felt like christmas opening the package up am so excited. thank you all so much for helping me fill my wishes. Paula thanks for such a wonderful job.
Debbie

o

I feel so spoiled. What an amazing day! I am so thrilled with the seeds. I think I got everything on my list AND so many different types of each one, many of which I have never heard of. I just love them! I don't think I can wait for the seasons to change to plant the garden of my dreams. I can't thank you enough for your generoisty. You are truly a wonderful bunch of ladies. I hope you are all as happy with your packages as I am with mine. Thank you again. And I ecspecially appreciate Paula and all the hard work she did in arranging this. Four stars****

o

Ok so here we go aagain. hehe

And thanks you guys and gals. All I did was to shuffle the deck and then deal out the cards or seed packets as the case may be. You guys are the ones who made this great by sharing with other people with no assureance that you would get what you wanted if anything in return. Now that is great in these times.

01. Paulan70 RECIEVED
02. Phantom_white
03. Shanti
04. riley17 RECIEVED
05. suecirish RECIEVED
07. Ishareflowers
08. tkhooper RECIEVED
09. leann2800 RECIEVED
10. gmom2-6boys RECIEVED
11. poisondartfrog
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom
14. jodie74
15. debby_1
16. sassybutterfly_2008
18. angelady
19. canyonwind RECIEVED
20. hibiscusfan RECIEVED
21. molly_and_me
22. snapdragon36 RECIEVED
23. Lois RECIEVED
24. Drippy
25. bev2009 RECIEVED
26. clc70
27. pumpkingal RECIEVED
28. beth_b_kodiak RECIEVED

Paula

o

Paulan, don't forget me - I got mine, too! And Canyonwind is right - you could have kept the extra postage, you know!

o

Hello All!

I too got my package of seeds. I am thrilled with what I got in return..Drippy,Sue,Annie, everyone Thank you for sharing with me!

Paula, Thank you for taking time to put together a package for me..Well done!

Lisa/ishare

o

Thank you!!! I received my pkg yesterday and was quite happy! Thanks for all your work on this swap Paula!!

Hugs,
Wendy / sassyb.

o

Paula:

Thanks so much for hosting this swap. My seeds arrived Saturday and I want to thank everyone for their generosity. This was lots of fun!

Happy gardening to all, Ann

o

I receive my seeds and I am thrilled.

Thank you all and especially Paula.

Margaret

o

Ok only 8 more people left to recieve their packages though Shanti will most likely be the last one to recieve them since she is in Canada.

01. Paulan70 RECIEVED
02. Phantom_white
03. Shanti
04. riley17 RECIEVED
05. suecirish RECIEVED
07. Ishareflowers RECIEVED
08. tkhooper RECIEVED
09. leann2800 RECIEVED
10. gmom2-6boys RECIEVED
11. poisondartfrog
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom RECIEVED
14. jodie74
15. debby_1
16. sassybutterfly_2008 RECIEVED
18. angelady
19. canyonwind RECIEVED
20. hibiscusfan RECIEVED
21. molly_and_me RECIEVED
23. Lois RECIEVED
24. Drippy RECIEVED
25. bev2009 RECIEVED
26. clc70
27. pumpkingal RECIEVED

Paula

o

I got my seeds today. Wow! Everyone sent me great seeds. This swap was the BOMB! Thanks Paula for hosting. And thanks to everyone who sent me their great seeds. I can't wait to start winter sewing. Connie.

o

THANK YOU ALL!! Got my seeds! Sat actually but just now got a chance to post! Received awesome seeds & am having a blast going through them.

Thanks,
Jodie-

o

I got some really wonderful seeds! They got here yesterday or Saturday but I was not here to enjoy them.
Thank you everyone, and especially Paula.
Alana

o

I posted yesterday, but no clue where it went. I received my seeds Saturday and was amazed at the selection and the generosity of everyone. Thank you very much.
Debby

o

Only 4 more left to arrive into the anxious awaiting hands. They will come soon hopefully.

01. Paulan70 RECIEVED
02. Phantom_white
03. Shanti
04. riley17 RECIEVED
05. suecirish RECIEVED
08. tkhooper RECIEVED
09. leann2800 RECIEVED
10. gmom2-6boys RECIEVED
11. poisondartfrog RECIEVED
12. kamiljablo
13. kmpsmom RECIEVED
14. jodie74 RECIEVED
15. debby_1 RECIEVED
18. angelady
19. canyonwind RECIEVED
20. hibiscusfan RECIEVED
23. Lois RECIEVED
24. Drippy RECIEVED
25. bev2009 RECIEVED
26. clc70 RECIEVED
27. pumpkingal RECIEVED

Paula

o

I got mine!

Thanks!
Kamil

o

First off happy birthday to me.

Ok so far there were 2 more packages that arrived home and they are shanti and Kamil so now only 2 more left to go.

01. Paulan70 RECIEVED
02. Phantom_white
03. Shanti ARRIVED
04. riley17 RECIEVED
05. suecirish RECIEVED
08. tkhooper RECIEVED
09. leann2800 RECIEVED
10. gmom2-6boys RECIEVED
11. poisondartfrog RECIEVED
12. kamiljablo RECIEVED
13. kmpsmom RECIEVED
14. jodie74 RECIEVED
15. debby_1 RECIEVED
18. angelady
19. canyonwind RECIEVED
20. hibiscusfan RECIEVED
23. Lois RECIEVED
24. Drippy RECIEVED
25. bev2009 RECIEVED
26. clc70 RECIEVED
27. pumpkingal RECIEVED

Paula

o

A belated Happy Birthday to you Paula! Hope you had a warm, happy day.

o

A very happy birthday to you, Paula!

o

HAPPY BELATED PAULA!!!!

Jodie

o

thank you for the birthday wishes,

Paula

o

Happy belated birthday, Paula! I'm so sorry I haven't checked the thread in so long. I got a wonderful assortment. I was just so blown away and happy at how everyone cared to pick things out that I love! Thank you all!

I would have posted sooner, but I've been really sick with a gallbladder infection/attacks almost for over 3 weeks now. I passed several stones now, though, and am working on herbal remedies which are helping greatly.

Anyways, thank you all so very much! I had a very general list and somehow you guys picked out some truly awesome things for my garden. I very much appreciate it!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Ok Well Angelady recieved her package so that leaves Phantom_white as the last one to post that her packaga arrived safe and sound. We are still waiting for her to tell us that they did in fact arrive safe and sound. I am just so glad that everyone got a kick out of what they got. I am glad this went off without too much trouble. Nice job with sharing your stash with as many people as you could and for that I thank you.

Paula

o

Well I just got an email from Abby - phantom_white and she has recieved her package in the mail. So I guess this swap can be considered Closed. Thanks everyone for making it a great swap.

Paula

CLOSED

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here