Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

UPDATE: Unwanted Swap Items..Box #1

Debra Andruska
17 years ago

I thought it would be easier to track (keep up with) if each group from the "Unwanted Swap Items" box had it's own thread.

This should be sooo much fun! Get all your swap items ready!

Please post when the box arrives, and when it goes out!

Thanks,

Deb

Box one went out the other day-

The list for box #1..

Nancy (Cedarnest) will receive the box first and then choose who receives it next (to keep postage costs reasonable, this is not a flat rate box).

Maryanne C.

Marie G.

Deanie P.

Mariann M.

Carol B.

Tina R.

Jeanette P.

Kimberly I.

Sue G.

Back home..Deb A.

Comments (59)

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Lol, Maryanne thats one reason I chickened out of this one, didn't want to hurt anyones feelings....

Who knew Sassy was a chicken? LOL

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Maryanne,
    It's best this way.. I would never want anyone mad at me for NOT wanting an item. I really do appreciate everything that is sent to me. Just sometimes (and come on, everyone admit it) you don't need three or four of the same item. Or you just have no use for an item.

If we named each and every item in the box... I have a feeling for my birthday (in December) everyone would send me this message in an email! ;)

I don't want anyone to be mad at me! I should of mentioned 'Secret/Unwanted Swap items'..maybe more would of signed up.

Deb

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

deb, i hear ya. i was kind of making a joke. i know i have a few things that will go in. just waiting to see if by the time it gets to me, if MY stuff is in there -- that's what makes me laugh.

i don't think any of us that signed up would feel bad, really. afterall, we all signed up knowing what the boxes are all about.

maryanne

• tastefullyjulie
    17 years ago

Awww, don't feel bad. I've been in a round robin where some of the items I sent my partner were sent to HER partner in the same month, lol. I also had a partner who sent me all my seeds back in her return box - ha ha ha!!!

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Julie, that is tooo funny!

Deb & Maryanne, I'm sooo sorry, I really was making a joke.

We all appreciate what we receive in our boxes, and I certainly didn't mean to suggest anything different. You girls will have a great swap!

And I made that chicken JUST for that post! LOL

Have fun! Will keep checking in... I will definitely be getting in on Decembers.

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

hey sas, i was kidding as well. guess it's difficult to hear the inflection of type. i think this is a great idea. i guess i should have kept my humor to myself.

maryanne

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Oh hun, I know you were, I luvs your humor!

Sassy

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

SassyD, Maryanne,
    I knew you were joking! ;)
    I never take anything serious! I love your chicken siggie, Diane. You have the cutest siggies... Hey, I need to find a snake siggie for this swap, LOL!

SSSSSSSSSSSS

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Marianne,
    Don't ever change (Hugs)..we love you the way you are! You always make me laugh!

Julie,
    I know how you feel, LOL. I had seeds come back to me too (several months later) in a swap box. I think the person forgot that I sent them originally.

Deb

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

The box is here and will go out in the morning--this is a fun way to pass our treasures along--be back tomorrow with conf#
    Jeanette

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Giving this a little bump! Helllooooooo????? Anybody out there? Who has the robin now?

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Jeanette,
    Did the box go out yet? Please post a delivery confirmation number. Also, post where the box is heading to next.

Thanks,
    Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I just emailed Jeanette. I'll let everyone know if the box was mailed out or not (and where it's heading) as soon as I find out.

Deb

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

I sent it fri morning--didn't bring the conf# to work--will post it tomorrow--we had a funeral fri and it kind of messed up my schedule-
    be back later
    jeanette

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

conf#0306 1070 0001 7524 4213--out to Deb in bridgeview IL--

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yep, the box came back to me, LOL.

I opened it quickly, took out an address label, closed it back up and it's already on the way to~ Kimberly.

USPS #0306 1070 0001 7524 4190.

Deb

• lil_green_thumb
    17 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! Will be watching for it!

~Kimberly

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

Oh my gosh!!! I feel like such an idiot!!!! We had a funeral the day I sent that out and my granddaughter was helping me get it ready to send--she pulled the label out and stuck it on--and I mailed it--I didn't even pay any attention --so--I apologize--sorry to send it back to you Deb--and sorry to keep Kim waiting
    I am putting myself in 'time-out'!!
    Jeanette

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

jeanette, hope everything is well.

not many more to go on this one, i think. looking forward to it.

maryanne

• lil_green_thumb
    17 years ago

Robin arrived yesterday - took out one of the HB feeders and two of the little stuffed christmas ornament thingys (will be cute tied on DDs friends gifts)
    Added 4 things - will get it back in the air this afternoon!

DEANIE - it will be headed to you!
    ~DC # 0305 1720 0000 6248 6008

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Update~
    Box is on the way to Deanie
    Deanie will then choose to send it to~
    --

Marianne
    Marie
    Mariann
    Carol
    Sue

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Oh happy day!!! I will let you know as soon as it arrives on my door step.

Deanie

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

There was a little robin at my door when I came home today. I will go through it tonight and let it fly again first thing in the morning. Sue, heads up girl it's on it's way to your house. Will post DC# when I get back from the post office.

Deanie

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Ooooooooh Yay!

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Ops, got to many things floating around in my head and almost forgot to post the DC# 0306 1070 0001 7524 4206
    Sorry about that! It was mailed out this morning.
    Wishing everyone a safe, stress free and Happy Thanksgiving!

Deanie

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Bumping this up a little, we almost landed on the second page. I just checked on the robin and it arrived in AZ, Sue you should have it sometime today!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Cool!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Got the box boy is it big and heavy! Too late to make it back to the P.O. today but it will be on it's way Friday to ..........................Marie wynative.

Marie are you ready?

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Sue for the update!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

It's on it's way to Marie conf #0305 1720 0000 6248 6299. Thanks!

• wynative
    17 years ago

Surprized me! I was away for Turkey Day and came back to this. Nice pick-me-up after having to come back to work... I picked up the box this morning ~ Great stuff ladies :) I will repack tonight and send it off tomorrow. Will post conformation and who is next then.

Marie

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Update..

Marie has the box and is sending it to?

Maryanne
    Carol
    Mariann

• wynative
    17 years ago

Deb,

A bridge collapsed Monday night and I was called out :( just got in this morning. Thankfully nobody was hurt and the detour is in place. Now the fun part of my job starts ~ design :)

Heads up to Carol!
    The box is ready and I'll be going to the PO at noon. I will post conformation then.

sorry for the delay,
    Marie

• wynative
    17 years ago

Carol,

Cubby box is on its way to your home. #0305-1720-0000-6248-6022

Enjoy!
    Marie

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Carol,
    I checked the DC# and it's on the way to you...hopefully today! When you type in the DC#, don't type in the dashes or it up as an invalid item.

I hope you find LOTS of neat items in the box! It's already made many stops!

Deb

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Forgot I was in this one, so came home to suprise today, nice box little haloween pot with pumpkin lid is a goner lots of pieces angel has lost wings, I left her in but tossed pot, traded out a few things put in a special for earthly it will fly monday. thanks for a fun robin hugs

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

well it's about time LOL
    i've been following this thread, patiently waiting and now it's soon to be my turn.

looking forward to it, as you can see. i'll post when it arrives. hmmm, wonder who will get it after me - another patient soul i presume LOL

maryanne

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Maryanne,
    Thanks for waiting so patiently! There is only one person left after you. Mariann (Galium).

Carol,
    I'm glad you enjoyed the robin!

Deb

• galium
    17 years ago

I was wondering when the box would come my way. I look forward to getting it.
    Mariann

• veeja11
    17 years ago

box went out today to next label mariann conf # 03051720000062486015 fun box thankyou deb

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

hmm, looks like i am even waiting longer now. lol

waiting patiently.
    maryanne - with a y and an e

• galium
    17 years ago

The box arrived today. I'll send it back out tomorrow.

Mariann

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Sorry Earthly, I thought the labels were in order. kick me please. hugs carol

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

no problem carol. ever hear first the worst, second the best, whoever comes last lays in God's breast?

• galium
    17 years ago

Maryanne with a y and an e the box is headed your way.
    DC# 0305 1720 0000 6248 6282

Mariann with an i and no e

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

the box came today.

deb, it will be another day before i can go through, get it packed up and sent. i'm swamped tomorrow, hope this is okay with you.

i'll post when it goes back out.

maryanne

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Maryanne,
    Take your time!

Deb

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

deb, box on its way back to you, confirmation 03061070000403933780. this swap box was "interesting".

maryanne

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Maryanne,
    What do you mean by interesting? I know Carol had the box, so hopefully, no depends or adult toys are in there! LOL! She's forever mentioning them! ;)
    Should I open this box when my Family's asleep? LOL!

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Maryanne,
    The box arrived today.

Thanks to all that participated!

Deb