Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

UPDATE: Unwanted Swap Items...Box #2

Debra Andruska
17 years ago

We needed a seperate thread for box #2, so here it is!

Box #2 is going out today- to Susan F. (Axelsrose)

And then on to-- (Susan will choose) from the list--

Karen H. (Kalena67)

Andrea H. (Andrea81)

Lisa (Simplylisa)

Candy S. (Candycow)

Brenda S. (Mimib1)

Wendey (Wendeyzee)

Amanda A. (Romando)

Jackie G. (MKruby7)

Suzy W. (Limequilla)

Cathy S. (Cathys1951)

Back home to Deb (Debbya)

I'll post the delivery confirmation when the box goes out shortly.

Deb

Comments (33)

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

#0306 0320 0005 0614 2152

Susan,
    Let us know when the box arrives!

Thanks,
    Deb

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

Hi everyone, So what exactly goes into a box like this? I am new to swaping but have lots of seeds and other goodies, just not sure what items means!
    Thanks,
    Wendey

• romando
    17 years ago

I think I need to back out of this one (sorry!) I misunderstood what we would be contributing. I thought it was just seeds, not other (heavier) items. I gotta limit how much I'm spending on postage-- I'm in 4 round robins now! I'm sorry, everybody; I hope this doesn't make things too confusing!

Amanda 'romando'

• limequilla
    17 years ago

I misunderstood, also. I thought it was all unwanted seeds from swaps. I am also spending too much money on postage and there is never anything in those boxes that I want. If it's all the same to everybody, I'd like to pull out, too.

Lime

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Susan,
    If possible (if you still have the box) pull out two priority address labels for me..Amanda A, Suzy W. Toss them for me. If the box already went out, then the next person who receives the box will have to do so.

Thanks,
    Deb

• axelsrose
    17 years ago

Deb,
    I have the box and I will take the two names out. Thanks for the help.

The box goes to........ Andrea H. aka Andrea81
    The conformation numbers are 0306 0320 0005 0614 2169 and the box will ship today.

This is a fun box, enjoy!
    Susan/Axelsrose

• andrea81
    17 years ago

Sounds great! I'll post when I get it and then add my goodies and send it on it's way.

Andrea

• andrea81
    17 years ago

I received the box and it is ready to go.

I am sending it on to Lisa L. (simplylisa)

Delivery confirmation # 0306 1070 0001 7524 4220

It will go out this afternoon.

Thanks!
    andrea

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks for the update!

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Giving this a little bump.. It's almost off the page.

Deb

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

WWWHHOOOOOO HHHOOOOOO Hubby just came home. Bless his heart he was on jury duty today and they kept them until 8:00pm. But anyway he picked up the mail today at the Post Office and he brought back a HUGE box with him. I can't wait to go through it. I am going to go heat up the poor man's supper and sit with him while he eats then I will open and go through the box. Should be able to get it back out in tomorrow's mail. I will post when I send it. Thanks.

Hugs,
    Lisa & Kayla (who thinks that Big box is for her. LOL)

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

Hi guys, The box went back out yesterday filled with lots of goodies. I took out a couple, put back in a couple and then added a few extra. :-) It is now on it's way to ..............................Cathy S. (Cathys1951) DC # is 0306 0320 0005 0614 2190. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Our phone service was out until just a little while ago. A log truck took out the pole out by the highway. Everyone is OK but they had to fix the electric pole and then the phone company had to fix their lines again. Well I'll hush now and finishing catching up on e-mail. Cya.

Hugs,
    Lisa & Kayla

• cathys1951
    17 years ago

Box just arrived!!!!! I am out the door for Dr appt will send this out in the AM or this afternoon if I get back in time to go through it.
    It will go to Brenda Mimib1 in La, try to keep it close to my area so it wont be in transit to long. Look like some kool stuff, just dont have time to go through it now...

• cathys1951
    17 years ago

Box went out today, had to rush home from hospital (had to have some test ran) pick up the box and rush to PO before they closed. The tracking # is 03061070000175244244.
    Thanks for including me at the last minute Deb
    Cathy
    My grandson really liked the cute hanky's that were in the box (green is his favorite color)

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

The Robin arrived today and it is a big one! DH brought it back from the Post Office in the pouring rain! I will go through it and get it back out tomorrow. Will post DC info shortly! Brenda

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

Robin is winging its way to Candy! DC # 0306 1070 0001 7524 4237. I took out a candle, tube of lotion, humming bird feeder, and a couple of packs of seeds. Put in small wooden bowl, tiny Thanksgiving pitcher, voltive candles, tub of body butter, couple of other things and several packs of seeds. Thanks, Deb, for hosting. You are just sooooo organized! Let me know when you host another. Brenda

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Update~
    Box left Brenda's and on the way to Candy's

Candy,
    Let us know when it arrives...

Then on to--
    Karen H. (Kalena67)
    Wendy (Wendyzee)
    Jackie G. (Mkruby7)

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Updated info~
    Your item was delivered at 12:48 PM on November 18, 2006 in ********.

Please let us know when the box goes back out, and post a delivery conf. #, also let us know who's receiving it next. I hope you enjoyed going through all the items!

Deb

• karenh71867
    17 years ago

A surprise in my mail this morning!! I have gone through the box and found some things I liked, and replaced them with something someone else will hopefully enjoy!! I will get this back to the post office this afternoon, and will post the mailing info then. Thanks for hosting this Deb! (I too thought this was a seed only swap, and when I found out it wasn't, I decided I still could contribute, and I'm glad I stuck around, I've enjoyed this swap!)

• karenh71867
    17 years ago

The box is on its way to Jackie, DC# 0306 0320 0005 0614 2183

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Wow, only two more stops and this robin is over! Jackie and Wendy keep an eye out for a chubby swap box!

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Jackie (MKRUBY7),
    Please pick up the swap package. It's going to be sent back to Kalena67.

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0005 0614 2183

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:08 PM on November 27, 2006 in NORCO, ****** and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I emailed MKruby, and so far no response. The delivery confirmation still said the exact same thing. If the box isn't picked up, it will be returned to the sender. Which would be Kalena67.

Kalena67, if the box does come back to you, I'll reimburse your postage (to send the box back out).

Jackie,
    Please pick up the box!

Deb

• mkruby7
    17 years ago

Sorry my pc die. I got the box on the 27th (at my house). And it will be on its way Friday 12/1.

Deb I put a bag of TB iris in the box for you.

Thank you for hostess, mkruby7

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Jackie for the update.

Deb

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

Hi, Should I be expecting the Robin next or is Jackie sending it back to you Deb?
    Wendey

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Wendey,
    Your next!

Deb

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

I got the box today, and will send it out tomorrow!

Deb, is this conformation lable that is inside the box the one i will put on the box? Sorry for the ignorance since this is my first robin!
    I'll post again tomorrow.
    Wendey

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Wendey,
    As long as it's a new confirmation label, use it. I do remember adding some to the box, along with the priority labels already filled out. Wow, I can't believe the swap is over! The box is coming back home!

I hope that Everyone enjoyed the swap! And found lots of useful items!

Thanks so much!

Deb

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

Deb, Thanks so much for hosting and keeping everyone "calm, cool and collected". This was totally organized, and extremely well handled! It was a pleasure participating! Brenda

• wendeyzee
    17 years ago

Deb, The DC# is 03060320000506142213, I repacked it in a new box, it was trashed!
    Thanks for hosting,
    Wendey
    PS I'm sending you an email.

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'll post when the box arrives! I'm really looking forward to it! Thanks Everyone for making this swap so much fun!

It basically ran itself! ;)

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The box was delivered last night...
    Thanks to those who participated!

Deb