Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
diene_gw

UPDATE: Ghouls just want to have fun!!!

diene
16 years ago

Hello All;

I thought it would be fun to start the new thread and I will try to do it before someone else does. One quick note, people are spending too much money on postage!! Use the one rate boxes. diene

Comments (150)

• tracyvine
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Fishy, What a great Trick or Treat Box. They all sound very nice!!! You just reminded me of something that I picked up for Letha but was unable to send.

Letha, Sadly I picked up a Geranium "Little Monster" for you but the dang thing had aphids eggs all over it. They hatched in the house. I had brought it in because our temps kept dropping at night. The next day Pat yelped because a little light green bug hit him in the nose. I couldn't figure out where they came from. Started nosing around and sure enough, there were tons of eggs all over the stems and plenty of the little bugs starting to munch on it. Gross. So, I threw it outside and have been treating it ever since to see if it can be saved. Grrr. So, if it becomes de-infested I will be sending it down to you.

Bunny, I picked up a few Hydrangeas this summer. I planted 3 of them in the shade garden where they get dappled light throughout the day. They get about 2 hours of direct sun. They seem to be liking it there so far. The one I have in full sun for the first half of the day has not bloomed in 3 years. It is possible that it is because it has gotten bit by late frost all three springs and it nipped the buds, but it has lush green growth and is very full.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Oh my gosh, I am busting up at your poor Mom! ROFL! LOL! My mom will not take the kids anywhere! LOL! For fear that she will lose control of the situation! Too too funny. Oh, thank you for the laugh! I needed that.

Here are a couple of pics from our outing to the pumpkin patch yesterday.

After everyone picked their pumpkin and grabbed some goodies the kids found a hill that was perfect for rolling down. They had a blast tumbling down again and again. Emma wanted no part in rolling on the grass so she just looked on disapprovingly. Such a girl. lol!

• letha1971
    16 years ago

Tracy-The kiddos are soooo cute.Hey and thanks for not sending the buggies.I've brought in beautiful flowers before that I picked growing wild and paid the price.I brought in little green bugs with them.The iris may be a reblooming one.It has bloomed twice this year.(Apr.&July)But Oct?Never had one that late.I think our lovely weather might have helped.

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

Thing is, it's not that the boys were trying to be punks, they were just doing normal boy stuff for 3 & 7 year olds, and she can't handle that. If they were trying to act up it would be different, but they aren't really aware that grandma didn't have a great time.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

HOWWW FunnyBunny that your hubby would do that, I was told last night that I can't even load the dishwasher right!!! Sheesh all the dishes get in there regardless of how wrong I load it (I didn't know there was a right and wrong way to do that!) Fox did the shelf labeling thing a few years ago lmao that lasted hmm I think a week. Its a nice gesture though but they don't realize that for us short people ya can't put the things we use all the time on the high shelves!

Fishy your poor mom, I am laughing cause I can just picture my mil doing the same thing. Boys will be boys! Thats a wonderful box that Paula sent!

I am kinda jealous of ya'lls iris' and dl's blooming!!! I WANT a bloom!!!!

The kiddos look like they are soo happy Tracy! great pictures!

Well its off and on sprinkling and sunshining here today makes it hard to work outside so guess I have to work inside YUCK!

Smiles,
    Pixie

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

I know it's no secret, I looked up each flower on google and noted height and color for planting, and like a dork, thought "wow, how did she know Evan's favorite color is orange and peach?" hubby shakes his head "woman, you were supposed to send halloween colors, like orange". Fishy needs her coffee. Ok I'm off to caffinate, and buy some more pots to plant.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

lol, fishy you are too funny. I know exactly what you mean about the boys just being themselves, same deal here with my mom. lol

• sccountrygardens91
    16 years ago

It has been so much fun reading the notes from you guys and I will add some soon....just now I wish to let Karen know her confirmation #....0306-1070-0003-6826-5162.....I hope that I was supposed to put that here.....hoping you enjoy the box.......

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

Alana, I've sent you an email. Let me know if its been received. Thanks!

Sandy, I'll be on the look out!! :)

Hope everyones day has been going good. I had to take my 6 year old to the dentist this morning. I discovered over the week end that he most likely had a tooth abscess, and he did, so the poor guy had to have a tooth (molar) pulled. He was brave, but once the novacaine (sp?) started wearing off, he was a hurtin! He seems to back to his normal self now though! Well, I better go and make snack for the after school kids.
    Karen

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Karen, that is terrible. Poor little boy. Good to hear he is feeling better. Pat had to have a tooth pulled when he was 7. He is a grinder in his sleep. He broke the tooth clear in half. We had it pulled and a spacer put in to keep the section open so the molar behind it didn't move over and block the adult tooth from coming down. Quite an expensive mouth this kid has between the grinding issues and how whenever he falls he seems to land on his mouth. I think this has happened 3 times now where the dentist had to be called. Sheesh!

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I got it Karen, thanks!
    Bunny, I am working on the list of completed swaps and hope to post it tomorrow. I had a couple of loose ends I need to pursue before I post the list.

Sandy thanks for posting your DC number. You are handling your first swap like an old hand.

No butterfly pics today. I saw some Monarchs this morning, but I am not feeling so hot. I was fine when I got up this morning, but as the day has worn on, I have started to feel yucky. I believe I am coming down with something.

• sccountrygardens91
    16 years ago

Thanks, Alana, when I got to the post office on Friday with my box, they told me I should use the flat rate one, so I took everything home and redid it and then took it back Saturday and was too late because they had already closed at 11:30 so I brought it home, opened it to check stuff and add something, resealed it and took it to the post office today and they told it was not in the flat rate box, but in the lookalike box which would cost $4 more to send....so.............since I only had a check with me already made out for the flat rate amount, and I could definitely not chance heading home to retrieve cash and credit cards, again we opened the box, repacked it and finally, finally it got sent....lol....I sure hope I got everything in there......Now tomorrow I have to mail seeds and plants from our Japanese Hardy Orange shrub to a professor in Romania who has asked for them.....guess I am going to learn all about packing and shipping through gardening.....if any of you would like seeds or plants from this pretty but wicked shrub let me know....I will be heading off to our state fair tonight with the kids....hugs to all....

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Alana, I am sorry that you are feeling yicky. Get some rest. These bugs that have been zipping around have been no fun at all.

Sandy, I feel terrible for you that you had to keep repacking that box! Sheesh. Poor girl. Have fun at the fair tonight!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Alana- get to feeling better soon! There's nasty bug going around, I hate to think you've caught it now too!! :O(

Fishy....I have been laughing all day thinking about your poor mom!! No offense meant....but it seems like it should be a scene from a Chevy Chase movie!!! :O) Oh my.

Hope everyone else has had a great Monday as well!! :O)

• letha1971
    16 years ago

Thanks Becki!He had a great birthday.Bunny-I need to borrow your hubby to arrange my cabinets!My hubby would never attempt to do that in a million years(lol).He still doesn't know where the bowls are in the cabinet and we've lived here three years!Alana-Hope you get better soon.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Evening Ladies! I thought I would go back and copy the swap list over here. We are so chatty that I can't remember who is sending to whom. We have posted so many threads since it went up that it is hard to find. Thought I would stick it on here to refresh everyones memory. Maybe we could all let Alana know if we have received our boxes on this thread to make the wrapping up a bit easier on her.

debbya to kalena
    kalena to diene
    becki to medo
    medo to paya
    letha to poison
    poison to pixie and sandy
    pixie to tracy
    tracy to letha
    klickitat to debbya
    diene to becky
    dirt to klickitat
    fishy to dirt
    paya to fishy
    sandy to ?

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I did receive a wonderful box from Alana. Thank you again Alana.

I also sent a box to Tracy but she won't recieve it until tomorrow.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• sccountrygardens91
    16 years ago

mine went to karen-kalena

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Hi I sent to Klick & recieved from Fishy
    later...April/dirt

• beckilove
    16 years ago

And I sent to Medo, and received from Diene!
    Becki

• paya10shn
    16 years ago

Fishy.
    Glad you received your package. The Cinderella Coach Bearded Iris is one of my favorites... I am sure it will be one of your's too.

Thought I would post some pictures of the plant's.
    Lucifer Crocosmia
    {{gwi:1304370}}

Cinderella Coach
    {{gwi:1304372}}

Balderdash
    {{gwi:1304374}}

Black Parrott
    {{gwi:1304376}}

Queen of the Night

Paya10shn (Paula)

• diene
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello Paula;
    I love the balderdash. I also received some Queen of the Nights tulips so I am thrilled to see them. I have the lucifers and they are great. They bloom late here and so people always notice and remark on them.
    Poison are you better yet? I hope everyone else is well.
    diene

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

I recieved from paula, and sent to dirty.

That crosomina has me so excited, I love reds.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

I got my creepy crawly Halloween Box of Tricks and Treats from Trina today! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Trina! Woo hoo! My kids are going nuts with all of the fun things she sent to them. OH WOW I am overwhelmed with all the fun she packed into this box. She sent Hummingbird Vine Seeds, Salome Narcissus, Latifolium Muscari, Violet Queen Crocus, Bat Faced Cuphea! This is so awesome! It has red and purple blooms with blackish face and ears of a bat!!!
    {{gwi:1304379}}
    She also sent a fantastic Happy Halloween Sign that I think she made and painted herself! I love it, I hung it over the fireplace!
    {{gwi:1304382}}
    There is a very cute Jackolantern Votive Candle holder, Pretty Daisy Oven Mitts, Mulberry Scented Candles, Super Heavy Duty Stainless Measuring Spoons (woo hoo), Some very cute spooky black cat candles and Jackolantern candles, Earl Grey Green Tea, Coffee Candy, Chocolate Cinnamon Pastries, Raspberry Cinnamon Pastries, Sweet Cinnamon Pastries, and the craziest looking Black Devil Rubber Ducky! LOL! This would be why she keeps calling me her Ducky devil! LOL!

Then she sent this gigantic lot of loot for the kiddos:
    Oozing Eyeballs Candy (ewe gross!LOL!), Rubber skeletons, bats, spider rings, creepy black ants, a skeleton wind spinner, Glow in the dark Monsters, A cackling Witch, a Super creepy snack plate that is clear plastic with blood in the bottom that swishes around the 2 skeleton heads at the bottom of the 2 bowls! Creepy! Oh, and these really awesome bottle toppers with straws! Now Emma and Danny will stop spilling all over themselves when they get to sip on a bottle of pop! They keep tipping them back like sipper cups!lol! The kids have been running around all evening whooping it up chasing each other with all sorts of creepy crawlies and scary monsters! Trina, thank you soooo much. Everything is fantastic! The kids and I love everything, oh, and Mr. Ed has already dived into the box of chocolate pastry cookies!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I am sooo glad it got there! I am also very happy that the kiddos liked the goodies. (Ok I'm glad you liked the goodies too!) You are very welcome for the box sweet Ducky Devil!

Smiles,
    Pixie

• letha1971
    16 years ago

Awsome boxes!Okay I sooo want some Lucifer Crocosmia.Pixie-Wow you pack a cool box!The Bat Faced Cuphea is so neat.I've never seen that one before.And for the record I recieved from Tracy.

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Sorry to go MIA. I just got out of bed. I can't remember the last time I felt so blah. I hope everyone else is fine. It looks like some more great Halloween boxes have been received. Congratulations!
    I think I had figured out that we were two (maybe three; I had a question in my mind about one) boxes short of all being accounted for either as received or in transit, but now that I am sitting here, I can't remember which two. As Scarlet O'Hara said "I'll think about that tomorrow."

• diene
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello Poison;
    Is that like being a sandwich short of a picnic?

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Well, we all know I"m a few nuts shy of a fruitcake. :O) So don't feel TOO picked on, Poison!! LOL
    Although...maybe Diene speaks from experience??? :O)
    LOL

Okay, girls...I no longer have internet at home, so I won't be on much..except at night, when I'm at work, and can sneak onto the computer. :O)

But I tell ya...I am SOOOOOOOOO put out with my computer!! I just want to fling the flippin' thing out a 10 story window....or turn it into a flea..a harmless little flea..and put that flea into a box..and put that box inside another box and then mail it to myself..and when it arrives...I'll SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!! HaHaHaHAaaaa.... BRILLIANT!!!

{{gwi:1304388}}

Hmmm....too many Disney movies for me.

But I really REALLY do hate my computer.

Really.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Oh my, bunny, remind me to come over there and take all of the hammers out of the house for you. No breaky breaky the puter! Sheesh! LOL!

As for me, I have all my nuts, I am fully packed on the sandwiches, however, I am a few ounces short of a pound cake.

Alana, I am sorry you are feeling so yicky. Boo! Bad news. Feel better quick, you have brews to concoct and spells to cast. Halloween is coming fast. I spoke to Medontdo. She is a little backed up and will be sending her box on a little later this week. She did receive hers from Becki.

Paula, Those blooms are beautiful! I especially like the Balderdash. They are all stunning.

Pixie, You are one crazy devilish duck yourself dear! LOL! Pecan I mean, Deviled Pecan, yes, mm hmm!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Looks like the hammer is high tailing it out of dodge!

• diene
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello Tracy;
    Remind medo to let you know what great things becki sent if she has not already posted that info. I looked back a bit and did not see it but that does not mean it is not there. In case it is not, I know that I enjoy hearing from my partner about their box, we are all very giving people and part of that comes from our need to make people happy. If we do not get the feeling we made someone happy, what fun was that? Thanks. diene

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Diene, I think I am short more than a sandwich! I have no hope of getting in to see my Dr. this week so I am going to visit the urgent care clinic this afternoon. I have had a bit of a cough for about a month, but I chalked it up to my usual seasonal allergies. This seems to be something else entirely. I am trying not to let my mother find out....she will say it is a result of the flu shot I got a few days ago and there will be no way to get her to take one.

Diene has a good point about posting when you receive your box. We not only like to share in each other's pleasure, but the sender especially needs that positive feedback.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe these three boxes have not been confirmed as sent:
    debbya to kalena
    medo to paya
    klickitat to debbya

Please let me know if I missed anyone.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Diene, Medo did post what I sent. She listed it all, but added "sludge", which had me startled for a moment! : ) All taken care of!

OMG - I can't believe the Bat Faced Cuphea! That is so scary looking! Who knew a flower could raise fear in me?? Ick!

Off to finish making my seedless chocolate raspberry jam! It took me FOREVER to get those seeds out yesterday! I told my hubby that I really want this Villaware Food Strainer with a berry screen, and he thinks I've lost my mind. He says nobody wants raspberry jam without seeds, and I said, but I would! I don't like seeds in my food! Supposedly what took me almost 2 hours yesterday would only take me about 10 minutes with this thing! (This is according to people here on GW, not the manufacturer.) Anyway, I think I will be saving money for that - it should work for all kinds of berries, apples and tomatoes! What a timesaver that would be for me! Okay, so now, I need to finish this jam! Have a great day, everyone! And I hope you feel better soon, Alana!!
    Becki

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Diene, I agree with you completely about a proper thank you being posted on the boards. It certainly gives me pleasure when a gift I sent strikes a chord with my partner. A very good feeling.

Now that Becki has reminded me of Medo posting the "sludge" from her Trick List I am giggling all over again. Silly girl, what a Trickster! Yes, Medontdo has gotten super busy with all of the ins and outs of beginning the Home Schooling. I have only had a few quick emails back and forth with her. The kids seem to be doing pretty good with it. Talla seems to be soaking it up especially!

I think Klick posted last week that she would be off for the week this week. I don't know if that means she is out of town. I haven't heard from her.

Alana, This has been an amazing Month for me. I am blown away by how fun this swap has been. I think that you have done an incredible job hosting. This has been so Imaginative and Creative. This has been excellent. I hope you feel better. Glad to hear you are getting in to the UrgiCenter. Mums the word, we won't tell your mom about the flu shot! My lips are zipped.

Becki, you are amazing me again! I am wondering what method you used on the raspberries. I hate raspberry seeds in my food. Can't stand it!!! I can't imagine how you picked them all out of the berries. You are much more patient than I am. Chocolate Raspberry Jam? I am simply drooling thinking of it! I make a Chocolate Cheesecake with a Sweet Raspberry Sauce, you are making me think that a little of your jam warmed up would be so much better with it!

I hope everyone is having a great day! Oh, and Bunny, no touchie touchie the tools!

Tracy

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Chocolate raspberry jam? Wow! That sounds incredible!

I am glad I went to the clinic. An ear infection, bronchitis and maybe a touch of what my granny called pee-new-moan-ya, but nothing some antibiotics, rest, fluids, etc. can't handle. If I seem a little weird for a day or two, it may be because I got some meds that are supposed to force me to rest since I have trouble doing that on my own.

Tracy, I don't think I can express how much fun I have had with this swap. Everyone has been wonderful! I almost hate to see it come to an end.

I snapped this picture of this "Halloween" Monarch earlier today. He had recently emerged and was stretching and drying his wings.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I totally agree Diene, it gives me a good feeling knowing that a box I sent is making someone happy even in a small way.

I did laugh at the sludge though and can just imagine the confused look of Becki's face. I want to travel through Becki's pantry sheesh sweetie you make some awesome things!!!

Beautiful Butterflies Poison! I think your gardens are amazing and I love seeing the pictures of the visitors that frequent them. Alana this has been a super fun swap and I hate to see it end also! You have done a great job at hosting. You better take care of yourself and do what the dr says! I am happy you went. I hope you are 100% well soon, sending hugs your way and prayers.

Just a reminder to self... DON'T send Bunny power tools for Christmas!!!!

Smiles
    Pixie

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Alana, You certainly came down with the nasty bugs! Poor girl. I am glad they gave you the "we will make you rest" medicine. I am like you, too much to do to take time to recuperate. I love the Monarch, do you sit and wait for them to get these amazing pictures? You must be like the wilderness photographers who camp out and keep a vigilant watch. Amazing. This has been the most fun I have had in a swap so far, and with this group that is hard to beat!

I just planted my bulbs, and Mr. Bat Face and pulled my tomato plants. I have a bushel of green tomatoes to let ripen in the house somewhere. Can't imagine where I can set them though. Counter space is at a premium here! My green peppers are still growing, planted them late and they are a little on the puny side. Hoping we don't get a frost yet and can let them go for a bit longer. Hint, hint, Becki, feel free to chime in on frost tolerance! lol! I still have a few more things to get in the ground and then it will be on to planning out the new bed for spring. I have so many wonderful plants from all of you that I need to make more spaces. Still pondering on the daylily purchase. Diene, did your arrive yet? How long is the estimated delivery time? I need to make a move if I am going to purchase some. Time to decide I suppose! lol!

Tracy

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Tracy,
    Hate to inform you ,but that site Bunny sent us to is though shipping for this year. I waited too long to order..(sobbing)went there yesterday it was toooo late.
    I gotta run, recieved huge amount of plants today.Time to get them in the ground.
    Later....April/dirt_under_my_nails

• medontdo
    16 years ago

do you know i actually have like 2 seeds of that bat faced cupea thing. never planted it. afraid it might fly off there and get me!! to many movies of that sci fi jeepers creepers!! ewww!! LOL some things are just stuck in my mind forever!! LOL as if i wasn't busy enough, then i posted about the salvia's and mg's, how stupid am i?? but now i have this other salvia that is at least 3 ft tall and lavender colored and has big pods all the way down. don't know the name. dummy me planted them all,threw them all in there!!
    oh bunny i'm so sorry!! pc's suck at time's!!! gotta go fake like i'm cleaning again and give them work!! LOL paya i promise to get ur box out this week!! so sorry!!!! and becki yours was awesome!! talla has used all the little extra's everywhere! LOL

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

April!
    OHHHH NOOOOOOO! I am sad, I procrastinated too long. Ugh! Oh well, I have enough to do as is right now and not enough space. I need to get to it with the lasagna bed. I didn't pick up the straw Sunday like I planned so will pick it up in the next couple of days. I have a giant pile of newspaper ready to be used in there. Got my weekend planned with that.

I am sorry that you missed out though. Terrible luck!
    Tracy

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

I received a spooktacular prize box from Sandy today!!! Thank you so much!!! I love everything! This is what I received:

Seeds: Catnip, Sea Holly, Mixed Anemones, Pansy 'Black Prince', Poppy, 'Black Beauty', Broomcorn 'Sorghum', Pumpkin 'Baby Boo', Viola 'Frosted Chocolate',
    White 4 O Clocks, and Indian Corn. (I got hooked on Winter Sowing last year, so these will go into my seed bag for this coming years' sowing!)

Bulbs: Allium Persian Blue, Pink Buttercups, Giant Daffodils 'King Edward', Iris Blue Magic, Mediterranean Bells, 'Queen of Night' Tulips, Lycoris, and a Garlic Bulb (to ward off Vampires, lol)

Live plants: Some iris rhizomes and sweet potato.

And for the sweet tooth, some Blood suckers (strawberry flavored) and a cute little pumpkin with Bubblegum inside.

Thank You so much Sandy!! I still need to look some things up online, and learn a bit about them. It has been so dreary and rainy this week, but I think it should clear up on the week end, and then guess what I'll be doing!! Planting all my goodies! Oh, and the seeds came in cute little Halloween gift boxes, with pictures of the flowers included. Thanks again!, Karen

This image is from Halloween Graphics

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Congratulations Karen! Just Bootiful! They all sound great! Wonderful Job Sandy! woo hoo!

My husband has hijacked the remote control and is watching the Bionic Woman. He had a huge crush on Lindsey Wagner the original Jaime Summers from the show in the 70's/80's. I just don't know what to make of this. He might turn me in for a bionic model! lol!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Wow, Great box, Karen!! Congrats again on winning!!

Well, I didn't smash my computer (yet) but that's only because I can't FIND the dadgum hammer!! I am sooooo seriously fed up with that thing. UGH, can't stand it. I walk past it, and I can't even LOOK at it now!! The thing is driving my bonkers!!

So....How did everyone's Wednesday go?? Swell, I hope! Besides having a few tornado threats here, it's been fairly quiet. We're under a watch right now...nasty storms brewing out west. I just might fly away...I'll let ya'll know if I'm not in ARkansas anymore. LOL
    Seriously, the only thing I"M worried about is the 400+ft communications tower 50 ft beyond the back door! Now, I ain't a genious...but I'm thinking that those teeny weeny wires aren't necessarily gonna hold that sucker if a large tornado comes through. Yikes. There's a thought. :O)
    You should be here when lightning strikes it. Now.. boy..that's fun.

Wheee.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Oh my goodness! Flying Bunny?

Taken away by tornado?

Going to Oz! {{gwi:1304396}}

Hey, don't forget to kill the Wicked Witch while you're there! Bring your ruby slippers! Will you bring me a souvenir when you get back? I like those striped socks the witch has!

I can't imagine being that close to one of those towers in a big storm. Yick. I am not a huge fan of heavy storms in the first place. But being close to tall trees, wires or towers and you will find me in the nearest hole!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Sooommmwhere Oooover the RAINbow!!!!
    {{gwi:1304400}}

Okay...storms over...It's all good. Still in AR. I think.
    Can't get outside for all the debris in front of the doors. LOL

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

There's no fear Super Bunny is here! Woo hoo! Glad you had a safe landing! Now, time to clean up that mess!

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

I have a lot of reading & catching up to do!
    Kalena's box is going out today, I'll post the DC# when I return home from the PO.

Deb

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Good Morning! I posted a new thread for us!

Tracy