Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
booberry85

Incredible Edibles: Seed Clean Out Swap

booberry85
15 years ago

This swap is in addition, but separate from the November Cannables swap.

This will be for edibles. No partners will be assigned. It is NOT intended to be a one to one swap or a means of building your stash. It is truly meant to clean out your stash of seeds. Please state what seeds you specifically do not want back. I will look at people's trade lists to see what their wants are. If there are seeds to match or come close to your wants you'll get them. If there are seeds that are questionable, I'll post a "Going Once, Going Twice" where someone can speak up if they want them. To keep the time table moving it'll be posted for 3 days. If no one claims them at the end of 3 days, they'll go to Need 4 Seed. The rest will be donated to Need 4 Seed. For example: I have enough mammoth dill and turnips seeds to feed a small army. If someone desires these seeds in our group, there yours! If not, I will gladly donate these to Need 4 Seed. I don't expect anything back in return for them.

Please sign up by October 24th. Please have seeds into me by October 31(Halloween). I will need you to send me a SASBE and enough postage to get your package back to you. The first week in November will start the "Going Once, Going Twice" posts. Seeds to go out the second week in November. Make sure to update your trade lists!"

Happy Gardening!

Becky

Comments (12)