Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
skohler_gw

lets color tour the usa

skohler
16 years ago

SHOW & Tell us about your part of the USA

I Was chatting with Annie & she thought I should Post my fall pictures that I took just this morning .

We Had Our 1st Heavy Frost Last night

Her is my yard going to the woods .

& this is the west side of my Front Yard

this is the east side of our drive .

as you can see my MOrning Glories Are No More the frost took everything .

Hope you will share your colors with us :)

susie

Comments (7)

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

for all of you who wants to share with us please put your state's Name in the subject box . I forgot so put it in this time :)))
    Good Night to all

susie

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

I love the color Susie!

Ok all you shutterbugs, lets show our fellow gardners that don't have the change in seasons what they are missing out on. I'm sure they will enjoy seeing all the vibrant fall colors in your neck of the woods.

I will try and get some pictures this week!
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Drought in SE Kentucky has robbed us of much of our fall color. This year it is mostly brown, but that does make a few stragglers in the garden really stand out.
    Ordinarily the view from my front steps would be the oranges and reds of Sweet Gums and Dogwoods. This year it is brown and green.

Almost the end for Sunrise Serenade:

He's colorful alright-I hope he does not wait until it is too late to pupate. He and his brothers have decimated the bronze fennel.

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Dart :
    Thank you for sharing with us
    The Hills Are still very pretty I Just love
    to look at country senery thank you for sharing with us .
    Sure love that sunrise plant & Hope you save some seeds for that one :))
    as for your bug Well you can keep him or it although
    yes he is colorfull :) looks like a Tomato Worm .

well off to town you all have a great day .
    susie

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Susie, He's a black swallowtail caterpillar; the only one left in the butterfly garden today.
    I love fall foliage-I hope more folks will share!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

OK thats it! I am moving!!!! I want that scenery, ALL of it!!!

I am one of those "less fortunate" ones that Annie was talking about. We don't have the change of seasons here. Sure the trees turn from green very quickly to fall colors then drop. The countryside is not near as pretty. I will make sure I take some pics and post them so ya'll can see what this part of TX looks like in the fall. (not that its ugly just not as vibrant)

• diene
    16 years ago

Good Morning All;
    I had thought it was going to be a gorgeous sunrise so I scooted down to the beach to take a picture. Well there was weather out to sea so it was not very colorful

In fact the red sky is not good news, "Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning, red sky at night, sailors delight."
    But I had heard there was a storm heading for the weekend. So I came home. Well then as I was doing some work, the sun appeared. So I returned to the beach and now it was almost too bright.

Here is the dunes away from the rising sun

And finally, I did take some pictures in the yard yesterday. The leaves have pretty much gone by but there is one tree over the house that still looks nice.

Then again this one is into winter already.

And finally, one remaining rose.

Hope everyone has a howling good time today.
    diene

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH