Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
veeja11

NEW: All My bloomin friends logo vote

veeja11
17 years ago

Time to vote for the logo you like best, everyone please put there entries on this thread, If you vote for the ladies pick the one with the lettering you like best then that person and shirley will both get a prize, I will be giving a daylily as will Susie. winner will be announced next saturday, once they are posted here I will give them numbers and you can vote on them lets go hugs carol

Comments (77)

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Ok vote for #3 then, thanks for clearing that up!

• tastefullyjulie
    17 years ago

Remy,

I don't have to worry about the carrot juice then. Can't afford Bolthouse Farms! LOL.

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    17 years ago

#3 or #22

Great job to all that came up with these. I love them all!
    Theresa

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

mary ellen...i'm right there with ya. you can depend on that! lol

carol, i don't recall sue's hat pic with a bird on her shoulder. did greg add that in?

i was meant to eat carrots, not drink them.

who else got a hat and we don't yet have a picture?

speaking of pictures....i can't resist, it's been a while.

be well, happy blooms
    maryanne

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Ok This is really alot harder than I tought it would be.Everyone is a winner in my book.(My, don't I sound like quite the suck up?)LOL I am serious here.They are all Great : )But if I can only pick 1....
    I vote for #26
    I just "Love" It!!( I loved it with the hummingbird on it too )
    Can't wait to see who the winner will be : ) Nancy

• skohler
    17 years ago

Get job greg " but how did you get my bird on my right
    sholder Good thing you did for she did dirty on the left side of my shirt . you gal's

I just don't know what we are going to do with you
    such great talent's . I hope we have another day or 2 to vote . I have to get my thinking cap out :)))

it was a great day I sent the whole day out side pulling weeds & transplanting .
    we have snow moving in thursday they say :((

sure it won't last long by the way I liked the Rose
    Dizzydaffodil posted I just wondered if that was counted in I didn't see it Numbered Might be just my eyes tonight . sure it was there .

well I have 4 babies sitting on me & wanting to help
    me type :(( not easy with them jumping on my keyboard.
    its their play time before bedtime .

have A great night all I will cast my vote tomorrow
    for sure :))
    susie

• veeja11
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susie I think greg turned you around, to whoever asked the bird was on susies shoulder, looks like remys hand got hit by the goo too, I forgot to list the rose it is # 27, vote closes and winner announced saturday so far 12 and 14 are a tie for lead, klick you said to put your vote on the winning one but two are winning so pick one please, gotta pick up some big envelopes and will try to get rest of hats out next week before sun is gone. Angel has a hat but hasn't posted her pic. hugs carol

• mellen
    17 years ago

I just knew I could count on you, Earthly, for a comment. Sometimes I just feel so ignored by some people. LOL Also, LOOOOOVE the pic of your wonderful grandbaby! One of the many reasons that you can't leave us. She just looks so happy and relaxed. Is that her personality?

My vote is for #12 because I think that is the one that most of us look like in the mid-region. Although a close 2 and 3 were Maryanne's All My Boozin' Friends and Tina's old ladies drinking tea.

Susie, are your babies pooping on your keyboard? Suppose they make birdie Depends? My dearest friend at school and I have been trying to think of an "invention" that could make us millions so we could quit working. Maybe this could be our ticket out! What do you all think?

More to read. Later, Bloomin' Friends! Mary Ellen

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Mary Ellen and Susie,They actually do make depends for birdies.Quit Laughing...I am serious.They are called flight suits.I have been meaning to get some for my boy Emmet because he always seems to wait until he's on my shoulder and then "Bombs Away" : ) Nancy

• klickitat
    17 years ago

Ok, if I'm forced to vote on one of mine, I'll pick 14 because red is my fav color. However, you can still apply my vote to any one of my logos that is in the lead at the very end. Naturally, I'm attached to all of them. :)

• mellen
    17 years ago

LOL, Nancy, my hopes are dashed once again! There go our millions. sigh Of COURSE they make "depends" for birds. Sounds like the natural thing to me!?! Sounds like Emmet must love you as he must be marking his territory.

Good night, friends. Mary Ellen

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Hi y'all, yeah, as we women get older, we all get better at multi-tasking - I can sneeze, laugh, cough & pee all at the same time! LOL! Pass the depends!

Susie I didn't get the rose posted on this thread, but thank you! :) That's my mini parade rose.

DizzyDaffodil ~ Susann

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Nancy, you need to train the bird to understand that he has to poop before he can get up. My DH had done that with his bird barney. In the beginning we laughed at him but it worked and the kids and I appreciated the convenience of being able to just say "poop barney" and then picking him up after he had done the dirty deed.
    Y'all are crazy but that's why I love ya.
    hugs
    BB

• veeja11
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Miss Mellen I always love your posts, Earthly I want your granddaughter, she is such a cutie, Beth you didn't say if you liked your pic, greg worked real hard to get you in there, since he knows you he wanted you in the pic. he also wanted me in it so he made me sit in a lawn chair and stare at a tree branch vote is now tied 4 for 12, 4 for 14, can anyone make the backsides smaller? I need a tiny one for me. 12 people have voted, so we need more votes. I almost have my box ready for klick, hope she dosen't mind an unamed day.Mellen, I don't think there are lizard or snake diapers, maybe you can invent those. did you notice I had my hand on your leg in the pic, I mentioned it to dh he blamed everything on beth having no arms or body. got almost all of my daylilies dug and divided, I am digging them all dividing them, leaving one fan in the ground potting the rest up and putting in my pot ghetto. dh was going to build me a greenhouse but says without heat the plants would freeze, so is gonna mulch them well and cover with slightly raised plastic, darn I wanted a greenhouse. hugs to all carol

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Never fear! Sassy is here! I have depends left over from Carol's halloween 'gift', but there again, it kinda depends on how many of you need them! lol

Sorry I didn't get in on the fun but with my work schedule now, I just don't have time to psp and I miss it so much! And also, I just knew I loved #14 the 1st time I saw it, all of them are beautiful! But this one is.........us! I just love it, and have it on a disc somewhere, lol....

Bloomin' Friends pic....I love it!!! Carol please don't let Greg change it! Beth looks like she's peekin' in (to show off her hat! lol) and you're looking at her like.......put you're depends on!

Earthly......how beautiful! Keep'em coming! Just precious!

Nancy...yes you're a suck up! Welcome to the club! lol

Susann, lol, you got it girlfriend! Muli-tasking at its best!

Sorry just kinda skimmed thru the posts, so sorry if I missed speaking to everyone!

Gotta run, Haven't been home from work long, have tommorrow off and lots of plants to move to the new house!
    Check on you girls then!

Sassy

• micke
    17 years ago

I like # 14.
    speaking of birds, my mother raises Cockatiels (among others) I hand raised mine, he is a hoot, we put him on the ceiling fan and my husband turns it, he loves it! and the whole time he is up there he is yelling "help" we are demented to teach him that, what must the neighbors think?
    micke

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

I would like to place my vote for #25 us having tea .
    I also have to say my second choice is the "winos" !!
    That could look like me after a long day!!
    Veeja!! I just love the picture your dh made with all the ladies in their visors!! How talented he is :)
    Everyone turned in some great logos! It was very hard to choose!! Good luck to all
    Blue Skies!
    Trish

• mellen
    17 years ago

To Carol:
    From Mary Ellen

Fresh!

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Lol! I forgot about the drugs!
    And remember, I can get Depends at wholesale prices for anyone who needs a new supply, lol! Human Depends only, no Bird Depends, lol. I can't believe a bird would sit still to have a diaper put on!
    Remy

• skohler
    17 years ago

No Bird doo doo on these key boards :)) maybe on the back of me at times :)) & on the floors but not as bad
    now that I have the tree for them to play on :)))

well spent all days walking the mall waiting 3 1/2 hrs for sears to get my car worked on , just put on new tires & new brakes " OUCH" Good thing I got this Months box out early :)) .

I think we should get the rest of the members hats then use our pictures in the logo :)) Might so the newbies who they are dealing with :))) or use what we have till greg get the others added in :)))

well going to read my mail & lay back
    have a great night all .

susie

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Mary Ellen ~
    Does "Fresh" mean that the DEPENDS has been changed? Oops, I'm peeing right now!
    LoL
    Who is ignoring you? If it's me, come over here and knock me out of "space" would ya...?! I didn't sleep for 3 days, and then todau I finally fell asleep this morning after the kids left, and slept 'til 3! I was at a point of I didn't care WHEN I got the sleep, kist as long as I GOT it!
    Duchess had 7 puppies this morning! They are adorable!!!!!
    They are going to be soooooooooo hard to get rid of. I'll be screening people as if they are children instead of furbabies. I will post pics when we load them into photobuck!
    Anyone looking for a great new friend here? I would be willing to drive to find loving homes for these sweeties!

Ice and snow mixed with rain is coming in tonight! Yuck

Going to get some groceries before the cold hits.

Be well all!
    Tina

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

bird diapers....what is this world coming to? i can't even begin to fathom trying to put them on a bird.

tina, i have some advice for you....GET YOUR ANIMALS FIXED. they are always pregnant. don't you ever listen to bob barker? post a pic of them and i'll consider taking two of them...what's their breed/mix? and i'll meet ya halfway if you are serious about delivering, unless you need a real break in that case, come the whole way and visit for a bit.

mellen, can we hear you now? lol

sassy i like that pic on your last post. where do you find them?

carol, post everyone's name and if they voted. then we can see who's left - maybe some people who are highly medicated or constantly wetting themself think they already voted.

sue, i was thinking the same thing. we could use a pic of all of us as the logo.

suzanne sommers looks incredible for 60. (she's on tv right now). i must really be doing something wrong. i think when i get my hat, it's going on her head.

the dogs are never going to be normal. i just paid all this money to the dog man and i'm getting no where with them. i have to convince myself not to give up, because i can't even begin to think of what would happen to these two if i didn't keep them. poor lucy, her nails are getting so long and no one can get near her to cut them. it's scarey when you try too, she's a little possessed or something.

be well,
    maryanne

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mario

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

We really SHOULD get them fixed. Poor Duchess, she got nailed in our own yard. Everyone!!! else lets their dogs run like its a dag park.
    We finally found good homes for the kitties. Still one left to go. We are down to two housecats (both males, just "incase" they get out LoL, which both willbe getting fixed after the first of the year) Duchess our chocolate lab, and Sissy our Jack Russell. We still have Winnie, but she loves it outside, so she will be our guard dog, LoL. She is a Tiebtan Mastif/lab mix. She is very small for her breed, but just a doll.
    I'm tellin' ya, I should have been named "TOO many animals" Ha!
    It's been this way all my life. I wouldn't know anything else. Oh, I can't forget my two "teils". They are brats, but we love them :-)

I will post pics tomorrow. And earthly, I would love to meet you half way. I KNOW they would have a wonderful home with you. I can't wait for you to see them. They are gorgeous choc. lab./?? mix. I'm sure someone here will be able to peg the other breed. We had like 15 dogs "visit" our yard this year. Grrrrrrrrr.......
    Fortunately, we get a fence next year! Yea!!!!
    Crazy me, I am still looking for a mini long haired taco bell dog, or toy pomeranian.
    I know, someone slap me now!

OK, going to be with the babies!

Tina

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Maryanne-Guess what???? I found you someone better than a Bubba and he's on his way to youuuuuu. Love it. Love it.
    Watch for the mail, he went out today.

Has everyone voted? Can't wait to see which one got voted in.

I have no pets (none). I have so much to do I can't imagine taking care of a pet. Maybe if I ever get to retire I can have one.

Shirley

• mellen
    17 years ago

Tina, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! GOOD one! You better watch out or you'll be getting a little present one of these days! Rain, ice, and snow here? Yuck! I have to be outside with the kids before school starts in the mornings this week. You forgot to mention the 40 mph winds.

Micke, That is just a HOOT what you do with your bird. I can picture it and hear it in my head. That is something a couple of my sisters and I would do. I LOVE it. You sound just as nutty and off-the-wall as we are!

Remy, how nice to know that you can get them wholesale for us. Actually, I got my package from one of my "nutty" sisters for my birthday when I turned _ 0. When I opened them up, my 18 year-old niece at the time took one out and did a style show for all of us--first wore one where you normally wear them then one on her head like a crown. Thus I have some to "share." :)

Trish, It is wonderful to see you post. Really miss you! How are things with you?

Sassy, Cute picture of the bed lady. Great multi-tasking, too. Just hate the clean up.

Still waiting for bulbs for Nancy.

I have a couple of pics to post on the other thread.

Later friends, Mary Ellen

• veeja11
    Original Author
    17 years ago

okay my list of those who have voted
    klick
    mellen
    earthly
    crazy daff
    remy
    tastefully julie
    shirley
    beth

givernforme
    tina
    sassy
    squanzon
    cedarnest
    dancing moons
    micke
    veeja
    skohler
    theresa24
    I think this is the list of those who have voted
    so we have 5 votes for #14 4 votes for #12 these two are in the lead, hugs carol

• micke
    17 years ago

Tina,
    I know where you can get a mini long haired Chihuahua...
    we have one, she is 2lbs, if I get time I will e-mail you her pic, you can't have her, but the lady I got her from (one of my closest friends) owns the parents (I am just a enabler I know) the daddy is getting pretty old, but they still have about a litter or two a year (you know how it is) I will tell you Pearl is pretty rare in that she adores my kids (she owns them) but for the most part those little dogs are not kid friendly, I have seen the daddy attack her grandsons feet, good thing he has no teeth!
    micke

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

I'm voting for #12.

• skohler
    17 years ago

carol you have 18 names of 27 player & say you have

5 for #14 & 4 for #12 that is 9 who have voted ???
    whats wrong with this picture ??? did you open that bottle of wine last night ??? :))
    Who did the other 9 vote for ??? we need a recount :).

well just wanted to let you know my vote is for the group picture :)) but with go with what the rest deside .

off to get our seed swap box ready to go out :))
    anyone wanting in better email me before friday :))
    I sent email out to everyone on this , if you want to play let me know .
    so far we have 17 player.

it is rainy here they say snow tonight But it is IFFY
    here . but will be bringing in my Budding Irises :))

have a great day all
    susie

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

way to keep track of the votes, carol! i'm impressed.

mary ellen....when you turned ___0? that's funny! our next contest is to fill in the blank?

at a costume party i attended a few years back, there was a grown man there dressed in a diaper. it was the grossest thing i ever saw. depends or not, no grown man should go out of the house dressed like that and if he has to wear one, at least put some pants on ~~ Y U C K!!!!

tina, looking forward to seeing pix of the pups.

oh my micke, that has to be a sight to see, the bird spinning. like something from a cartoon.

i just got a bunch of hosta from (are we allowed to mention stores?) well, if not, not from the orange store but the blue one that begins with l and ends in apostrophe s. anyway, they had hosta for....drum roll if you will...... twenty-five cents. the one marking them down thought their leaves looked so terrible and who would want these dead plants ~~ I certainly did. I told her they come back each year, but she didnÂt seem to have any interest. not much of a variety, but enough to get some new ones. i also got lirope (did i get that right). never grew that, but i have a real problem area that i am just going to fill up with whatever until i can really assess what i want to do with that part of the yard.

shirley, i'm dying with anticipation now. i do enjoy waiting, but i can't stand the not knowing. the curse of being a true gemini. i'm very excited. (why didn't the bubba deliver it though? -- greedy huh?)

one of my votes was for the ladies with the bigger than carol's little butt, but i am not picky as to the lettering. if the butt ladies wins, i'm good with any of the lettering associated with it.

carol, do you think greg can take the boozin friends picture and impose it into the group picture and maybe put a visor on them? i would love that.

Boy am I getting sick and tired of all the political commercials and junk mail. Hey carol, they changed the head on commercialÂhave you seen the new one? I know how much you loved the original.

it's been raining like crazy today and still going strong. i am so thankful this job ends in two weeks. the bridge i have to take scares the heck out of me every day and today with the blinding rain, it was super scarey.

Off to see who stays and who goes in dancing with the starsÂgo Mario!

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Maryanne-I can't wait either until you get your Beau. He is so handsome, I hope he can breathe in that box, maybe I should have punched air holes in the box.

Shirley

• veeja11
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I can't wait to see what kinda man shirley sent maryanne, we have one vote for #1, 1 for 22, 2 for #3 one for 26, one for 25, 5 for 12 6 for 14. voters are earthly, veeja, dizzy daff, remy, tastefyllyjulie, brittanysgranny, beth, griveny, tina, squanzon, theresa24, cedarnest,mellen, klick, sassy, micke, dancingmoons,skohler?greg thinks he can put your wine pic in with the rest of the girls Maryanne, your hat will go out by saturday. hugs carol

• skohler
    17 years ago

Ladies
    Just So everyone Know's, & my words are not taken
    out of text . (ABOVE) I was not saying
    that my CO-Hostess could not count & Maybe likes to take a nip now & again like the rest of us :)
    what I meant by it was how many has voted for what logo's .
    all the logo's are great & it was tuff to vote on just one maybe we just need to keep acouple to give change now & again :))
    Kidding her as for recount ,

sorry if anyone took it in any other way .

we got our first snow fall sure it won't last long .
    have a great day ladies
    susie

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Good morning

We. too, how our first snow. Last night around Midnight, it was flying beautiful huge flakes.

Right now it is 28 degrees! Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sue - I don't think anyone took what you said out of text. It was a joke, LoL :-) It's all good!

earthly - Sorry about not posting pics yet. Right after dropping my kiddos off for school yesterday morning, Rick got into a car accident. Fortunately, no-one was hurt. Totalled both cars. Rick had singlasses on and he found them about 20 down the highway from the car. The other gentleman also found his glasses laying about 15 feet from his car. The airbags (which did anyone know that they are deployed by JET FUIL!!!!) blew out the drivers side window, and shaddered the windsheild in 2 different places on both vehichles. I am just so thankful that neither of them were hurt. Rick is feeling some stiffness in his neck this morning. He called the other gentleman (they know each other, this guy is one of Ricks childhood friends father)and he is feeling about the same.
    So, that put a bit of a damper on the rest of the days agenda.

Anyway, since our pc is 3 days older than dirt, we have to take the camera out to the in-laws and load the pics to disc, and then bring them back here and load them into photobucket. So, hopefully today we'll get that done!

Is it time to WS yet, LoL

Tina

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

My vote goes to #14
    Carol-I only have the work computer--no way to 'send' my picture --so I will snail mail you the picture-and-maybe that great hubby of yours can find a way to add it!?!?
    We must have missed the 29 degrees last nite as nothing shows any signs of frost--except my fingers from moving all my houseplanys inside at 9 pm!!! Why is it that I enjoy taking them out in the spring--and hate to bring them in??
    Then again--what would I mess with all winter without them??
    Enjoyed spending my lunch break with y'all
    Jeanette

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

I vote for # 12

Love those sexy ladies!!!

I also like the old ladies with the cocktails.

Jeanette, stay warm. You and a bunch of other folks are getting so cold weather. What amazes me is how hot it got in Iowa this summer (is this normal?) and how quickly it gets cold there.

Night all
    Maureen

• mellen
    17 years ago

Maureen, the dramatic changes in weather are fairly normal for our state-Iowa. One of our sayings in the state is, "If you don't like the weather right now just wait a few hours." Or something close to that.

Goodness, I'm falling asleeep.
    Goodnight friends,Mary Ellen

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

Yep Maureen--MaryEllen is right--never a dull moment--I am so glad we didn't get the snow--though we still could--and we've had some really bad ice storms on Halloween--hope thats not in store for us--in fact--I just read an article that said we were going to have a mild winter--I hope they are right!!
    Mellen--miss chatting with you--will have to write you a juicey 'catch-up on the gossip' email soon!

• mellen
    17 years ago

Hey there numero uno angelica, Juicy gossip? I read that and into my head popped Juicy Juice which made me think of my nephew who is now 16. When he was really little J J was his favorite drink. He and my sister and his dad lived in Ames at the time. That brings back a nice warm memory. Thanks. They all now live in Austin, TX. Sister and hubby are now divorced. Sigh.

So is today when we hear how the vote came out? If # 12 needs more votes to win, can I vote a couple of more times? Somebody previously said something about those who are on strong drugs and pee on themselves get extra votes. I am highly qualified in both areas. I should get at least 5 more votes. What do ya say Carol???

Got text message from my mother today. She and Dad are in far northern Wisconsin--Cable--for the week--staying in her aunt's cabin. As a kid growing up, we vacationed there every summer for 2 weeks for about 12 years straight. Anyway, they have 6 inches of snow and it is blowing. Glad it is not us!It had started yesterday and they said it was very pretty. They are hoping to see our son tomorrow possibly in Duluth. Wish I was there! Talked to him this morning, too. They have 5 inches in far north MN--60 mi. NW of Duluth. We have blue skies and cold blustery winds here today.

Later friends. Mary Ellen/Mellen

• veeja11
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Earthly I still dislike the head on commercial all the political ones. I like greys anatomy, don't watch dancing with the stars, did see it once, Mario is a cutie, do ya think shirley got him in a box? Mellen elderly wet druggies don't get extra votes tomorrow is the deadline looks like #14 is gonna win it has 7 votes closest is #12 at 5 votes. once in awhile I will post the pic of us in our hats instead of the other logo. my main problem is they aren't selling the little hats here anymore may be able to get them in the spring so newbies won't get them until next year so please post a pic of yourself standing or sitting full body shot, wear a hat if you got one, thankyou hugs carol

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

{{gwi:1305980}}

says things like..."you're perfect just the way you are, i wouldn't change one thing" - "thinking of you is the best part of my whole day". and a few other overly mushy things...LOL

shirley, i just love my "bubba in a box". I don't know how i lived without him all this time.

big smooches!!!!!!

thanks,
    maryanne

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Your Bubba in a box is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

• veeja11
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Boy do we ever have some creative ladies, does your little guy work at target?okay the winner is #12 or #14 it is a tie. our Susie has not voted so she can just choose 14 and it will be the winner, either way shirley wins for graphic klick for lettering. about every 10 threads we will post my pic of us all in hats and valentines we could use the old winos. Shirley where can I get a bruno for angel and beth?
    congrats shirley an jules

• klickitat
    17 years ago

Yay! Doing the happy dance for both me and Shirley!

Thanks for the great graphic, Shirley! I only supplied the font. :)

• veeja11
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Okay winners do you want your daylilies now or in the spring? darn klick I wish I had known I would have put your prize in the box I sent to you today, klick do you have a wish list ? no 100.00 ones please, I don't have any. Susie is gonna take a break from trades for awhile, she is still my partner but it is my turn to pick up the load for awhile. I welcome any help I can get. hugs carol

• micke
    17 years ago

I am willing to help any way you need, I know I haven't been here for long, but anything I can do to help just let me know.
    micke

• klickitat
    17 years ago

Carol - yep, I have a wish list. You can find it under my trade page or you can just send me anything that grows in full sun. How's that for picky? ;)

I have a proposition for all here - now that we have a logo, would anyone like me to create a shop at cafepress.com so that we can buy little trinkets with our special logo? They make t-shirts, ornaments, tote bags, baby clothes, even doggie shirts. LMK and I'll put one together. It doesn't cost anything to create a shop.

• veeja11
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Klick if you would like to do that it is ok with me but since you can't advertize on gw you would have to e-mail everyone in the group with info on it, sending love to Susie. hugs carol She has suggested that we rotate between red and green lettering for a change, so That is what we will do because of the tie and it is the same artist, I will try to get the rest of the hats I have out this week so dh can put them in the picture. hugs to all carol

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Maryanne-So glad Bubba got there to you. Is he not the perfect companion? Doesn't talk back, only says nice things to you, very handsome, listens well, doesn't make messes, no touble keeping around at all.

Carol-I found him in Atlanta, Ga. If I ever see another one I will get for Angel and Beth. He may not be as good looking as Maryannes though.

Shirley

• faithinfrogs
    17 years ago

I'm for whatever logo all you ladies decide on. They are all just wonderful so it truly is tough to pick just one that I really like best.I think the lineup of ladies fanny's with the green or red lettering is a really good. It just feels...us...to me, I guess. Although I couldn't say their attire is what I wore last to go to the nursery and buy plants (HA HA HA) but the pic feels fitting to me.

The logo, where do we go to link to it(get the url) or is someone emailing it to everyone so we all are aware of the place it's stored at for linking purposes. I think it would be easiest to have it stored at a reputable photo place and then just email the url link to all members so we can place it in our thread start up for each month when we are the hostess.

Peace
    Char