Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lunamoon_gw

update: ~obf~ october fest halloween swap~

lunamoon
16 years ago

{{gwi:1277125}}

Our Bloomin Friends Friendship Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between the group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you. Membership requests should be directed to veeja/carol or skohler/susie via email.

Here is the partner list.....

mellen ~~~> debbya

debbya ~~~> missg

missg ~~~> lunamoon

lunamoon ~~~> ilovefarac

ilovefarac ~~~> wynative

wynative ~~~> mellen

remy ~~~> dirt_under_my_nails

dirt_under_my_nails ~~~> theresa24

theresa24 ~~~> sguanzon

sguanzon ~~~> remy

Packages should be mailed out by the 15th. Please post delivery confirmation number when your box is sent and let us know when you receive your box.

Comments (149)

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Susie so glad you're doing ok. Been worried about you!

Remy...love the pouch!!! Wanna snuggle!

Sassy

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Good Morning All,
    I did get the second coat of paint on the garage yesterday, and I cleaned up the compost the dogs tore up, and got it on the ground behind the garage. Now I just have to plant! But I can't today: ( I have to go for a mammogram and check up, and help a relative.

Jenell,
    No one put in a guess?! So I'll re-guess 5'9". Were you the one with the big feet when we had that discussion awhile ago? I thought it was Mellen, but maybe she has big feet too, lol. Well, I have big feet for how short I am, 5'2" and size 8 1/2 shoe. I have canoe feet.
    Remy

• mellen
    16 years ago

Good morning, Big feet? Moi??? I guess I never thought of myself as having big feet. I'm 5'9" with size 8 shoe. Is that big? Now I have a niece who is 5'10" who has big feet. You could actually use oars and row in hers. I think she is now a size 11. She gets that from her dad's side of the family not ours, of course. LOL

Susie, I'm glad to hear from you, too. Too bad about your pain. I've heard it is pretty terrible. This too shall pass.

Jenell, for some reason I have you pictured as being short and dainty. So you are tall and dainty?

Gotta go. Have a wonderful day, everyone!
    Mary Ellen

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Ok I'm 6' & have size 11 shoe. I'll take the oars!!!!
    If we get to re-guess I'm going with 5'10.
    Have a great day all!
    later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• wynative
    16 years ago

Oh ladies, you do not have big feet! One of my sisters is 5'6" and she wears size 12's!!! Now that is BIG Feet!! Her shoes look like clown shoes.... flip, flip, flip LOL

Marie

• skohler
    16 years ago

HI Ladies
    Yes I 'm fine Its the pain that kills you & any of you ladies who have given child birth can then imagine how
    this feels :( at times :(

Anyway sueg Yes NOV Is your swap Month & you can post it for sign up anytime by the 20th so everyone will have time to know if they can play or not .

My seed swap is just something on the side I wanted to do
    to try to find a few seeds that I can plant this fall & spring.

anyone here have any Lobelia blue wing or paper moon white ??? or just dark blue & a white ??? don't care about the name .

also need RED WHITE BLUE Columbines let me know :))

well as for the OBF list here is what I have at this time . but I like you do not know about a few of them for we have not heard from them . there is another new member But cannot find who it is so maybe someone can tell me who. Hope this Helps . also I think sandlapper_rose Might be doing the Dec swap Just checking for that info is on my other computer .
    well time to lay back Have a great evening .
    susie

amybabyboy3
    Beth_B_kodiak
    Britneygran
    cedarnest
    dancingmoon
    Debbya
    Dirt_under_my_nails
    earthly Delight
    Hazelnutbunny
    Ilovfraca
    Klickitat
    lil_green_thumb
    llbean
    lunamoon
    Mellen
    Missg
    NYvoices99
    pixieluvsplants
    raggedyanne161420
    Remy
    sandlapper_rose
    Sassyd
    sguanzon
    skohler
    Theresa24
    Veeja11
    Wynative

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    I didn't have to help the relative so I got to get a lot planted this afternoon. The back of the garage is really shaping up! I even got mulch down. I did leave on spot bare because I ordered a peony, Seashell, that won't be here until tomorrow.
    Susie,
    The pink monarda did survive the fire! I'm amazed at the tenacity of some plants.

Mary Ellen,
    Lol! size 8 at your height is small, very dainty.

April,
    Lol! I imagined you as short. It is funny how you get pics in your head of people.

Marie,
    I think your sister takes the prize for canoe feet, lol, poor woman. You just made me think of the Seinfeld episode "She had man hands." lol, She has clown feet! : )
    Have a good night everyone,
    Remy

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Thankyou for the list susie. I think pixi dropped out. is everyone else still in ?please let us know so we have an up to date list can't wait for your swap sue give us a hint as to what it is going to be. I think most of us have stopped planting plants, so maybe live turkeys for thanksgiving. hubby almost has pic done so need those photo's in. Klick I have one of you are you still with us ? hugs my friends
    carol

• lunamoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Mellen~ I don't think I've ever been accused of being dainty! lol

Dirt_under_my_nails is the winner of Totally Random Trivia Part 2!

I'm 5' 10" and I'm not telling how big my feet are! LOL

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Hi, all. Just catching up with reading what everyone has been doing. Susie, I hope you are completely better soon. Yes, I will be doing the December Swap. I was planning to do a theme with a Christmas stocking, but I see that someone has already posted a Christmas Stocking theme for a Round Robin so I may think of something else. If you bought something specifically for a stocking or bought or made a special stocking, you can still use it. I don't want to spoil anyone's plans. Maybe I will make it an option to do a stocking or whatever the other idea is that I come up with!
    I was at a meeting this evening and midway through we heard a downpour. Everyone was so excited because it has been nothing other than hot and dry here. Of course, I got home and not a drop of rain had fallen here. We need rain so badly. I transplanted a few things on Sunday and even with watering them, I think it was a mistake. They don't look good at all. If it doesn't rain soon, it makes me wonder what trees, shrubs, and perennials we will have by next year.
    Enjoy the rest of the week and do a little rain dance for me!

Jeanne

• mellen
    16 years ago

Klick is no longer a member of this group either.

Anyone ever been turkey bowling? You knock down pins with a frozen turkey. It's loads of fun! I know, I'm from Iowa, one of those Redneck thangs...

Vee, I thought Pixpla. quit, too. Not sure.

Night all,
    Mary Ellen

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago
  • wynative
    16 years ago

Jeanne ~ Just to let you know that there is hope for you to get rain. We haven't had any to speak of since May and at my house over the weekend over 2 inches!! The farther south, the more rain ~ so by the time it gets to you, your drought should be over :)

Mary Ellen ~ "turkey bowling? " Wow, I haven't done that for sooooo long! It is great fun. I will have to see if they do that around here, my daughter and I would have a great time.

Remy ~ "Seinfeld episode "She had man hands." LOL, I forgot about that one!! Will have to check out the size of her hands next time I see her... hehehehe

Marie

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Remy.....THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Yipeee!! My package arrived from Remy today.Ya'll she sent me her whole garden in one box. I just kept pulling plants out!Will be busy when Brooke takes her nap!
    I got:
    ~I love Alabama! beanie baby(love it!!!!Already hidden from my oldest)
    ~ book of bookmarkers
    ~magnetic shopping list
    ~ziploc full of candy
    ~zucchini pickles(never had these, can't wait to try them after they chill a bit)
    ~black sharpie marker
    ~Seeds~
    Salvia patens 'Cambridge Blue'
    Cypress vine mix
    Zinnia 'Purple Dahlia'
    Dame's Rocket
    Japanese Morning Glory deep blue( I've seen these in your garden photos I belive. YAY!)
    Scabiosa 'Beaujolais Bonnet'
    ~Plant~
    * hardy cactus babies
    *cayopteris babies
    *white with red eye rose of sharon
    *lychnis viscaria
    *salvia 'Knockout'
    *centaurea dealbata
    *red spider lilies
    *Jupiter's Beard
    *Geranium pyrenicum alba
    *stachys monieri'Saharan Pink'
    *2 siberian iris
    *silver sage
    *chaenarrhinum
    *iris graminea (plum scented iris)
    * artemisia ' Valerie Finnis'
    * 'Poets' and 'Accent' daffodils
    I'm off to look all this stuff up.Hope I didn't forget to list anything.Thanks sooo much!I love it all!
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

I always do this..... I did leave some things out.Also included were:
    *3 yummy smelling candles( never have too many in my opinion)
    * pink buttercup bulbs
    *grape hyacinth bulbs
    Maybe that got it all.LOL! Thganks again Remy!
    Later....April/dirt_under_my_nails

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

I wasn't aware that Pixie dropped out. I spoke with her the other night, and she didn't mention it.

We are getting thunderstorms today, and we really, really do need the rain. High winds are suppose to come with it and that I do not want.

Sounds like everyone is getting great boxes
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    16 years ago

Hi all. Many apologies and especially to sguanzon for not posting sooner and for sending her box a day late. DH saw the doc for arm problems and turns out he, apparently, had a stroke some months ago, probably in his sleep. He is having an MRI next week. He's only 48.

Sue, your box is on the way dc# 03062400000275418389

I know you all will say prayers for him.

Theresa

• skohler
    16 years ago

I was not aware that pixie had left either & I know she would have told me Right pixie ???? .

as for klick I do Hope she will stay on I'm Trully Sorry I forgot my promise of plants to her from Jan . I have sent them to her the conf# shows they arrived there was however one or 2 that I had traded out this pass summer so had to replace with another but hope she like's the replacement .

we have not Heard from amybaby In along while so Don't know about her.
    well i have to go time for my chat with ANNIE :)))

susie

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Yes, I have some ideas for November and I'll put together something to post soon. Hope my idea isn't a "Turkey" but could have something to do with that. Ha Ha.

Remy I used one of those machines in the lobby of the PO to mail your box yesterday and then handed it to the clerk because the line was 40 people long (I kid you not). When I checked the DC# today it didn't come up but I swear it's on its way you should get tomorrow, Friday at the latest, let me know will you?
    DC#0306 2400 0001 3574 9943

Sue G.

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Congrats on the win April! I was so close!!! lol.
    I'm glad you liked the box, and I'm glad you could figure out my writing: ) I had to pick up that beanie for you when I saw your trade page. Yes, the JMG is the one I took pics of. It should come true no others were blooming near it at the time.

Hi Jeanne,
    Good to see you post. I'm sure you'll come up with a good option for the swap. I'm sorry to see you didn't get rain still! I will do a little rain dance for you : )

Mellen,
    Turkey bowling I think you made it up while drinking, lol. Ok, I just got to the next post and see Marie has actually participated in this sport before, LOL! I retract my made it up while drinking commment, though maybe there is lots of drinking going on during the event, lol.

Marie,
    Lol, I can see you checking her hands.

Annie,
    I hope you get some rain too!!

Theresa,
    I'm so sorry about your hubby. That is young to have had a stroke! Does that kind of stuff run in his family? Of course he is in my prayers.

Susie,
    Pixie wrote earlier up in the thread she was not participating in any more swaps, unless she changed her mind, but she didn't post saying that.
    I'm sure you mailed Klick a great box of plants. : )

Sue,
    That happened to me one time. I got the slip for the DC from the worker, but when I checked there was no record of that number. The package got delivered ok, so I'm sure I'll see yours soon!
    Remy

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Wow, I guess I better learn to read the posts. Sometime I just pop in and then on the road again.

The saying goes, busy hands are happy hands.....But too many hours on the road make for one Raggedyann that is always behind and confused.

I'm not complaining; just stating a fact.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Here is pixi's post she did drop out of the group, I will take her name off the list. still hoping klick will change her mind. hugs carol
    Posted by pixiesluvplants 8 (My Page) on Mon, Oct 8, 07 at 1:32

OBF
    I think ya'll are treating Klick unfairly, she said honestly why she wanted out of this group. No need to torment, ya'll asked and she gave her feelings on it. That is fair. No need to keep things up. Each one of us has a choice as to whether we want to stay in a group or leave, nothing binding. Give her some respect.

After this months swap I will not be participating. I do Love the friends I have made but I just can't deal with all the politics and friction, I have enough at home to deal with and would rather come to GW to have a fun time and make friends without having to tiptoe around.

Don't get me wrong, I have made some wonderful friends on OBF but if they are real friends then they will still be my friends when I leave.

Pixie

• skohler
    16 years ago

yes I remember that post & Just so you all Know I had emailed her & we agree she just needed a break from
    swapping for awhile as we all need to do from time to time .

There has been way to many misunderstanding in this group & I can no longer Keep up with it .

Carol You Brought in the new member's They Had No Idea as to what the dog joke was about , Nor about the leg shaving , & I'm Not Even sure that they even got a true copy of our guidelines but with that said ,I don't think any harm was done with pixie sticking up for klick even though she didn't know all the facts .

carol you have the right to take anyone off the list as you want for you did start this group .
    I just want everyone to know that I do not see any cause to let anyone go for saying how or what they feel.

as long as it is in right text & not x rated .:) I Hope
    you will reconsider Removing anyone from the group
    Unless they want to leave & Not Feel as they have to leave .
    maybe my opinion may not count any more but I had to say how i feel on removing anyone from the group.

Right now it is getting to late in the year to mail plants so I will be sitting out most of the swaps Till spring.
    Except for Xmas I love to Give & receive :)))

Have a great day ladies
    I will poke my 2 cents worth in again soon :))
    susie

• lunamoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'm just popping in to say that I received my package from Gale today. Many thanks! I'll post what she sent later when I have more time.

Hope everyone is having a great Thrusday!

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

I'm finally caught up with everything! It's so hard when you fall behind. My Son is doing well and running around as usual!

Mary Ellen sent such a great box, Thank you sooo much Mary Ellen! In it was..
    Peanut M&M's (big bag), Tulips in festive halloween candy bags- "Upstar" "Princess Irene" "Mrs J.T. Sheepers" "Claudia" "Appledorn" "Don Quchotle" (I can barely read my own writing, I hope I spelled that last one right!)

2 Suet cakes for the birds "Cherry Crunch" and "Blueberry Twist"

Container of yummy Salted Nut roll! Nuts & candycorn, my son devoured it with in two days!

Festive Pumpkin pot holders/dishtowel, Scarecrow, Pumpkin candle votives, windsock, notepad, Vanilla chocolate ghost!

Mary Ellen you really know how to pack a box! Many Hugs!

My package for Gale went out today, USPS #0306 1070 0004 0387 1136.

Thanks to all my friends for the well wishes for Paul's toe surgery! I didn't have a chance to post this on OBF, by my favorite little parrot died over the weekend (Greenbean). I have no idea what happened, he wasn't looking well for a day and I started handfeeding him again. He perished on Sunday night. I was devastated! My Son and Husband surprised me with a new baby Monk parrot. My Son named him "Oliver" because he's so green. I've been calling him "Ollie". I'll post a picture with in the next few days of my new little baby.

Deb

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    I came home to a great box from Sue G.! In it was:
    a pink Lantana- I grew a yellow one this for the first time and I loved it so I know I'll love this one too
    Purple Sensation Alliums- I also grew alliums for the first time this year and I really love them now.
    a neat looking window bird feeder
    a birdhouse and birds black wire table decoration(I don't think my description is very good, lol, but it is nice.)
    a cute mini Halloween baking dish
    lots of plant markers! Thank you!
    a lavender and oatmeal soap
    2 cookbooks for my collection!
    -The Super Chicken Cookbook
    -The Frugal Gourmet
    and lastly the Nov. issue of Garden Design

Thanks for another wonderful box Sue! : ) By the way, the fuschia you sent in the last box is still doing great. I'll be bringing is in soon though the weather is still really mild here so hopefully I don't have to do it too soon!

Annie,
    Lol, we all feel that way sometimes : )

Jenell,
    I don't know what is going on with post office in MA. I checked and it says arrival at unit. So you haven't got it yet! April got hers faster in GA, lol. Well thankfully there's no plant dying in it!

Deb,
    I'm so sorry about Greenbean. I know how much you love your animals. That is sweet that your husband and son got you a new parrot. Ollie is lucky he end up in your home.
    Remy

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Oops I forgotthat I wanted to post to Sassy!
    I thought of you today. A little girl came in to work with a t-shirt that had a drawing of Tinkerbell on it. Tinkerbell's arm were crossed and she had a tough look on her face. Written across the shirt was "Sassy" ,lol. : )
    Remy

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Jeanne-I need that rain dance too. It honestly acts like it don't know how to rain anymore. We had 70% chances last night and today and it has not rained a thimble full. Sheesh.......

Nice boxes everyone is receiving. The leaves here are starting to turn I just love Fall of the year but don't care for what follows....WINTER

Shirley

• lunamoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Remy~ I wasn't able to get to the post office today to check my mail so the package might be there. I'll definately check it tomorrow and let you know.

Jenell

• veeja11
    16 years ago

won't stop raining here. dh has a 350 gal rain barrel and it is over one half full from this week, I am molding, still love wa state tho, just a lil green. hugs carol

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Susie, I sure hope you're feeling better soon. I finally got off my butt and saw a doctor, I have double pneumonia. So not myself right now, or for the last month for that matter, just trying to get by.

Jeanne & Shirley, I don't think we could get rain if we danced in the streets naked! OH god, would that bring thunderstoms~ lol! Maybe thats what we need to do!

Mellen...turkey bowling? lol I have not heard of it, but sounds like fun girl!

Remy! I have man hands! lol Unfortunately, its the truth. I was so thrilled when Julie had tiny little hands and feet both! She sure didn't get them from me, nor her long legs! But thank God (not her dad) she got them, lol

April, you go girl! Remy always sends nice boxes! She's one of the best! Or maybe.............the very bestest!

Theresa wishing the very best for dh! Hope everything turns out ok hun.

SueG...........nobody's worried about getting a box from you hun! Chill............ (Ok, I'm sorry, I'm highly medicated at this moment, let me have some fun! lol) I need to have some fun!
    Susie don't ever doubt yourself! You're awesome!

Remy, you're a wonderful person! I didn't think anything could make me laugh right now, lol. Leave it up to you! What can I say, I want one of those t-shirts, lol.

• skohler
    16 years ago

Hi ladies
    was a very full & fun day My Niece's 10th B-day Party
    at the pumpkin park & it was fun.

I just had to take this time to Say A Huge Thank you to Debbya When I got home tonight there was a box on the front porch from her & I knew we didn't have a trade so I was just alittle baffled till I open the box & pulled out a bag of Tulips (DBL LATE) Blue Diamond MMMM :))
    A Bag of Single Late Queen of Night TULIPS, & another Bag of (Parrot) ROCOCO TULIPS & Then Still another Bag Of
    (Flaming Parrot TULIP , & still yet another Batch of PURPLE PRINCE Tulips , You Would thing she Knew I loved Parrots :) well I thought it was sent to me by mistake for I saw Hostess Gift on the Box so I was about to call her & ler her know I would forward them to Jennell but then the letter came out with the last sag & I saw it was for me , Debby Thank you they will all be so pretty come spring I know . & also a pk of Mixed Morning Glories :)

Oh Today I went Pumpkin Bowling with the kids & we went on a hayride went through the corn maze got lost :( thought we would never get out of that dang place my sister is no good with a map Trust me .
    as soon as i can get the pictures uploaded tomorrow I will try to share a few :)
    right now I'm ready to lay back & rest .

Sassy I'm feeling better sure hope you will also feel better soon . these flu bugs a really bad this year .

well Good Night all
    & thank s again debby

susie

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Susie,
    The box was for you (a belated Hostess gift). I originally planned on sending plants when the weather cooled off, but with the massive heat we had all summer nothing really looked good enough to send!

Jenell,
    Your hostess gift will go out on Wednesday.

Deb

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Shirley,
    No rain for you either?!! : ( If I could send some to you and everyone who needs it I would.
    I'm like you too; I just love fall, and hate winter.

Carol,
    How much will it cost to ship that water out to all that need it? Hope you don't turn too green! : )

Sassy,
    You should of went to the doctor sooner!
    Lol, so sorry about the hands. Good that Julie didn't inherit them. I bet you checked the grandbaby for them after she was born, lol.
    Awe thanks. It so sweet of you to say even if it is drug induced, lol!
    I'm not sure the shirt comes in adult sizes, lol. If it had been a woman, you know I would asked where it came from. : )

Susie,
    The party sounds fun. I hope Sat. is nice. I have off and want to drive out to Pumpkinville with Gary. It is down in the hills where it is very rural and takes like an hour to get to, but we like to go. The ride itself is beautiful this time of year.
    It is always nice to get a surprise pkg. like you did.

Have a good night everyone,
    Remy

• skohler
    16 years ago

ll try to post the pictures sometime today so many bulbs to plant today :))) Thank you debby What a big surprise
    & very nice bulbs :) we do Have a very Nice thoughtfull Group Even though we might get busy with so many to do things & get wrapped up in home life we still find time to come cheer up others ,
    with our sad,our good , our bad , thank you ladies for just being great friends :)))

Before I get any tears over your gals I need to go get my bulbs in the ground it is sooooo nice out side .
    & we have rain comming in also .

OH ShOOT almost for got ANNIE I DID GET YOUR Box on FRIDAY but didn't find it till saturday morning it was on the front porch as I was going to the pumpkin patch
    so I had some OOOS & AWWWWS From sis & all my Nieces :)) I think they want in on this Gardening thing Now :) they still think aunty susie is a nut for spending there inheirtants :(JOKE) on plants But they will get over it when they find my will :)))
    yep annie all your s :)) hehehehhe you get it all back heeheeeheee . dj;s laughing at me gotta go .
    love ya all laughing gas has hit me :)
    susie

• veeja11
    16 years ago

I will try to get the new list of members posted. Susie nice to see you posting, please e-mail me privately for any disagreements. we want happy here. per orders from Mellen and Remy, the happy girls. Amy where are ya ? come out of the bushes and show yourself. hubby is almost done with group photo boy do we look cute. hugs carol

• mellen
    16 years ago

Hello everyone!

Susie, so wonderful to hear from you the past couple of days. I have missed you so much. I had to laugh when you said something about your will. I don't remember, did your all your babies find homes?

Sassy, My oh my, double pneumonia? I am so relieved you went to the Dr. and are on your way to recovery. I truly was worried about you. Why is it that we, me included, think we will get better with time? Where was that ever put in our heads, I wonder. Just glad you're getting better and your sassy ways will start to reveal themselves again. ;)))

Shirley and anyone else who needs rain, I would "surely" be glad to share it with you!!! The rainfall totals for the state of Iowa for October have broken records for the most rainfall ever in recorded history. We are still mowing lawns. That never stopped all summer as the lawns never did brown out here. We have had only 1 frost here, too, and it is already Oct. 21. We have always had frosts and freezes by this time. This is too strange.

Yesterday, after the ISU/Oklahoma football game, my parents came up, and my dad helped me plant bulbs. With them living so close, we are now able to come and go to each other's places and be home within the hour. I LOVE it. It used to be a 3 hour drive. Anyway, I/we got around 100 bulbs planted. In the meantime, my mom was in the house making stew. After dad and I got too tired to continue, we sat on the porch swing and talked. Again, I am loving having this time with my parents. They are 76 and 81 so time with them is precious. Yesterday, I got some plants in the mail that I ordered so I am going out now to get them in the ground. It is cloudy here today with more rain in the forecast, naturally. Yesterday, it was sunny with temps. in the 70's.

Ladies, I want you all to know how much I appreciate all of you. We have always been a warm and caring group, and I truly, TRULY hope that we can continue. Just like with any group, we will have our bumps and bruises, but if we really care about each other, we will pick up and go on still caring about each other.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Mary Ellen

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Okay, I am not kicking anyone out of our group. but am posting a new member list, leaving off anyone, posting that they were out of the group anyone mia can come back to us when able. list of blooming friends
    Beth B
    Britneys gran
    Cedarnest
    Dancingmoon
    Dirtundermynails
    Earthly Delight
    Hazelnutbunny
    I love franc
    a list of all my bloomin friends Shirley this is for you, maybe susie can also give you a list of who is doing each months swap, and you can help me keep track of that. thankyou hugs carol
    lil green thumb
    Iibean
    Lunamoon
    Mellen
    Missg
    Nyvoices 99
    Raggedy Anne 161420
    Remy
    Sandlapper Rose
    Squanzon
    Skohler
    Theresa 24
    veeja11
    Wynative
    Missg
    Nyvoices99
    Raggedy Anne 161420

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Okay, I am not kicking anyone out of our group. but am posting a new member list, leaving off anyone, posting that they were out of the group anyone mia can come back to us when able. list of blooming friends
    Beth B
    Britneys gran
    Cedarnest
    Dancingmoon
    Dirtundermynails
    Earthly Delight
    Hazelnutbunny
    I love franc
    lil green thumb
    Iibean
    Lunamoon
    Mellen
    Missg
    Nyvoices 99
    Raggedy Anne 161420
    Remy
    Sandlapper Rose
    Squanzon
    Skohler
    Theresa 24
    veeja11
    Wynative
    a list of all my bloomin friends Shirley this is for you, maybe susie can also give you a list of who is doing each months swap, and you can help me keep track of that. thankyou hugs carol

• veeja11
    16 years ago

I propose that November be bunny hunting month, for those who don't wanna shoot a bunny how about smothering her with hugs, also could all of our members please post a hi, I am alive and well, so we know, and squanzon needs help posting the logo on her nov swap, will someone with graphic knowledge please help her. Shirley please introduce yourself to the group. hugs to all carol

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Hello!!! New member answering roll call. Alive & well. Plus I see stuff falling from sky that they say is rain. It's been sooo long I'm not sure if that's what that stuff is!!!
    Carol, I can't wait to see my head on Larry King's body.LOL!
    Later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• wynative
    16 years ago

New member here also. Carol - I do not have a full body with head pic but will see if I can get my daughter to take one in the next couple of days for you. I don't think 'Larry' would like to be put under my head LOL.

Jenell,
    Your hostess gift went out today ~ thanks for such a great swap this month.

Marie

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Hello everyone! I am still here! And also getting rain today and cool!
    Haven't sent my hostess gift yet, but will soon. I am also still waiting patiently for my gift box! Been a week and still wasn't here this am! Maybe tomorrow!
    Have a great day everyone! Melinda

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Carol,
    I'm missing of the list. Have I been bad? LOL!

Hugs,
    Deb

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Bunny hunting month?? Have I been bad, too??
    Hmmm. I'll certainly take the hugs, though! lol

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    16 years ago

Sue Guanzon hasn't posted yet but DC shows that the package got there on Friday. Hope you liked it Sue.

I got back from a funeral today. One of my student's father died suddenly on Friday. The sweet thing is only nine years old and has a six year old sister as well. Mom is a volunteer in my classroom. Couldn't have happened to nicer people but isn't that always the way?

Between that and my husband's health issues lately, I have been able to put things in perspective a little better. Life is precious!

Theresa

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    I spent most of today planting stuff. I still have more to plant!!! I did take a pic of behind the garage. I have to download my photos though. I'll post a post about it later. Then I've been making seed envelopes. I have made so many and I have so many more to go!

Lol, I don't think Carol should be allowed to type lists. : )
    Amy, Deb and Sassy are missing, not sure if anyone else is. It is LLbean, not Libean, and Ilovefarac, not Ilove franc!

Lol, Bunny Hunting month! I'll get you Waskly Wabbit! : )

Mellen,
    You are too sweet. : )

Ok, I got to upload my photos,
    Remy

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Sorry Deb and Sassy you are both on the list. can't find Amy so left her off for now. Debby you could never be bad. never said I could spell, this is one of the reasons I need Shirleys help. Bunny your not bad I just miss bunny hunting, if I catch you it will be a hug. Melinda, I have been thinking about your mom lately, she is missed. big hugs carol

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Good morning all! Yes, Carol, I too miss my mother drastically! Actually it gets more as time goes on instead of less. I never dreamed it would be so hard without her.
    I never see a new plant or seed that I don't want to share with her. And now it is almost wintersowing time and we always loved to do that! I didn't do any last year but will again this year! I'll plant and cry, plant and cry, I am sure!
    Hope my box comes this am! Been anxious as been over a week now!
    Melinda

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Big hugs to you Melinda, I miss her too, she was my swap partner for a year and I loved picking stuff for her, she was always so appreciative, prayers and big hugs for you. I know she is happy tending gods flower beds. love ya Carol