Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

NEW: Our Bloomin' Friends November 'Garden Box Swap'

Debra Andruska
17 years ago

Time to sign up for November's "Bloomin' Friends" swap!

The theme for this month is~ "Garden Box"..

You can include ANYTHING that pertains to gardening in this box. So be creative, prepare a box that you would LOVE to receive! A few ideas- Gardening books, magazines, bulbs/tubers/seeds, gardening totes, tools, plant markers, pots. For the non-plant items that we all love to add in the box- "Harvest" kitchen towels/potholders, fruit or pumpkin candles, etc. If including a plant or two, (totally optional) make sure that the area that your sending the box to has mild temperatures.

To add a little festive flair to the swap, please include a Family FAVORITE RECIPE that your Pal can try for Thanksgiving. Sharing is what this group is all about anyway!

Most of all HAVE FUN...

Comments (126)

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Anita,
    A super short post...in between answering our door! Boy, did we get the kids! Our doorbell has been ringing continually since 3:00.

Today is the deadline, midnight. Or during the night even.. I'm posting the Swap Pal list in the morning, and your box has to be mailed by NOVEMBER 15th, so you'll have plenty of time.

Maryanne,
    Yes, I did get your email. ;)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Deb

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Deb,
    Thank's, I'm IN for Nov then!!!!!!!!:)Anita

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Hi, all I am on a corner lot with no close neighbors so I don't get any kids:( I am going out trick or treating tho dressed as a little old lady. I hope I get lots of candy.my siggy from sassy

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Carol if you get plain M&Ms, I want dibs! LOL!

Happy Halloween all!

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ok, it's a little different this time. The swap is smaller, so let's make it more cozy! We are exchanging/receiving with the SAME person. Nice way to get to know each other a little better! Have fun!

Marianne & Bubba (Earthlydelights) **** Laura (llbean)
    Tina (Hummingbirddaisy) **** Anita (nyvoices)
    Michelle (Micke) **** Carol (Veeja11)
    Nancy (Cedarnest) *** Sue (Sguanzon)
    Deb (Debbya) *** Susann (Dizzydaffodils)
    Kimberly (Lil_green_thumb) *** Remy
    Susan (Giverny4me) *** Char (Faithinfrogs)

Deb

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Yeah!!!!!!! I look forward to trading with you Anita!!!!
    Thanks for the great! links you sent tonight....awesome.

Send me an e-mail with a wish list of sorts, and I will see what I can do about filling some of those :-)

Thanks Deb, for hosting another awesome swap girlie!!!

Hugs,
    Tina

• llbean
    17 years ago

I can't wait.. Marianne, is there anyother information I should know or you want to send me?
    By the way.. WHo's bubba? and how did the testosterone get in here?
    Guess who we were..
    Every year I have made out coutumes (more fun for me)

{{gwi:1302849}}

New pictures for being three

{{gwi:1302850}}

{{gwi:1306618}}
    Crossroads village.. A must if you visit Michigan!!
    Happy November.

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Well Nancy, guess you don't get the gold this month. ;)

So Deb, any special items I should keep an eye out for?

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

LOL Dizzy.Maybe next month??? : )

Wonderful pics Bean.The station pics look so serene,like your are reflecting.I love them : ) And also such a Cute little tin man you got there Dorothy and your litle dog too : )

Sue,Let me know if anything has changed in your questionare.I'll be working on your box over the weekend : )

Happy Day All!
    Nancy

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Laura - FIrst I want to give you a big (((warm))) welcome from me! Glad to have you with us:-)

Your son is adorable, and Love the costumes

The pic with you and your son standing at the train took my breath away. I just felt peace and reflection come over me.
    It looks like it should be on the cover of a travel magazine. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

I've started getting my box ready!

Remy, was wondering if you got your hostess gift yet or not.
    Mail sure has learned to take its sweet ol' time anymore, hasn't it.

Have a wonderful weekend all.

Tina

• skohler
    17 years ago

Laura this is going to sound crazy but it is so true
    since you have joined this group I see on TV A commerical called LLbean.com about 3-6 times a day :)))
    ok now have we a celeb in our group ???? :)))
    when ever I see the ad it reminds me of you :))

Hope I haven't let the cat out of the bag :))
    well I have to sign off here soon have a great weekend to all .
    susie

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Laura-I love the picture of you and Max at the train station. It does look like something out of a magazine. You and Max are both very pretty and handsome. I have a Grandson who is almost 3, his name is Dawson. I want to grow an elephant ear plant and dress it up like you did. I really like it. Do you happen to have a baby from that plant?

Susie-Glad you are doing so well. WE love and miss you when you leave us for short periods of time.

Shirley

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Laura,
    I love the pics! You can tell your son was happy on Halloween.

Deb,
    I like how you set it up to have an old member with a new member!
    Remy

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Hi All,
    Susie,
    I need a new info E-mail, the one I have is back from 4-06, I need Tinas addy:)

Love the PICS

Laura,
    Your EE man is neat, love the train ones too.

Have a great day all, :)Anita

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

This weekend promises Good Weather.I am so happy!! Now I can go out and "finally"get the rest of my bulbs in the ground!!Oh I can't wait til spring so I can see all my new Beauties in Bloom : )
    Have a Great Weekend All! : )
    Nancy

• skohler
    17 years ago

OK NOW I;M IN THE right MONTH :)))) WE HAVE 2
    BIRTHDAYS THIS MONTH LLBEAN THE 13TH &
    FAITHINFROGS ON THE 27TH SO LADIES HOPE THIS WILL
    BE A VERY GOOD MONTH FOR YOU .

Now like to say our group has realy been growing
    we now have a Total of 30 MEMBERS :))
    WLECOME TO ALL .

OUR BLOOMIN FRIENDS LIST

AMYBABYBOY3
    BETH_B_kODIAK
    BRITTNEYGRAN
    CEDARNEST
    DANCINGMOONS
    DEBBYA
    DIZZYDAFFODIL
    EARTHLY DELIGHT
    FAITHINFROGS
    GIVERNY4ME
    GRANNYMARSH
    HUMMINGBIRDDAISY
    IRIS_ROSE_GROWER
    KLICKITAT
    LIL_GREEN_THUMB
    LLBEAN
    LUNAMOON
    MELLEN
    MICKE
    NUMBER_1_ANGEL
    NYVOICES99
    PATTYP2257
    REMY
    SANDLAPPER_ROSE
    SASSYD
    SGUANZON
    SKOHLER
    TASTEFULLYJULIE
    THERESA24
    VEEJA11

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

a big WELCOME to jeanne/sandlapper. glad to have you on board.

laura, i look forward to your being my partner. would like to know what these sweet peas are that you collect...seeds or are they figurines? laura, the pix of you and max are just beautiful. i assume dr. beans captured them and did so at just the right moment. halloween was too cute!

hey anita, welcome back to GW, been a long time coming. i see paul fixed ya :)

nancy, i hear ya about the weather. it's really been strange this entire year thus far. we are supposed to go into the 70's again by wednesday or thursday. go figure. my plants are so confused.

i'm almost done all my clean up for the fall/winter. just a little bit more to go, but i'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist. i have been getting all my winter sow containers together though. i really want to be super organized this year (i can say that, doesn't mean it will happen).

i don't know who pattyp2257 is. is she new to the group? i don't have a sheet on her nor do i recall her ever posting/swapping.

do all EE's get that large or is that a certain kind? i grew some this year but they were kind of normal size.

bubba sends his love. he's OD'ing on 75% off halloween candy. he wants to take a trip soon, kind of like beth's squirrel.

does anyone read any of dennis lehane's work? i'm finishing up shutter island after recently reading four others. not light reading at all.

i just got a new bird book ~~ the bird lovers backyard handbook ~~ nice lighter reading i might add. i'm amazed at all the activity i had this past season, so maybe this will get me better prepared to bring in more next season. one of the guys on the pa forum is getting hawks and vutures and eagles. i'm still keeing my fingers crossed for a hummingbird!

be well all,
    maryanne

• micke
    17 years ago

I have a sheet on pattyp2257, got it when I joined the group. Maybe she doesn't join very many of the swaps?
    michelle

• sandlapper_rose
    17 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. I know I will enjoy being in this group. I may be slow in starting to swap because Christmas is not that far away now and I always do tons of stuff for Christmas --- and the gardens are pretty dormant. I am going to try some winter sowing this year so we'll see how that goes - I may have lots of plants to share towards Springtime if it goes well. These days I am busy moving plants around (why is it I never get them in the right spot?), planting bulbs and pansies, raking, and putting down lime, compost, and mulch. The poor tropicals have turned to slime over the last two days. Hope most of them come back next year!
    Talk with all of you soon.

• skohler
    17 years ago

we have a few of the gals who are not posting right now for it might just be a busy time for them .
    But many of you really should let us know that you are still watching our group grow :)))

so please take a minute to post we would like to hear from you :))

& newbies know who your are :) I have tried to make a list of the players when I send out the info sheets that way when you look them over you can let me know if I left someone out . so it is up to you to please let me know if this happens
    carol did they all come into you ok or not ?

well it is a sunny day going to rake a few leaves .

my nephew got a 8 point buck last night back here on our land so that is one that will not be eating my plants any more .

every night we see at the lease 6- 18 deer in the back field .
    Tried to take pictures but they are to far & its to dark.
    well time to get off here have a great day everyone .

susie

• veeja11
    17 years ago

please welcome raggdy ann to our group, please sign up here if you wanna be a big sis, Deb you are first so she is yours if ya wanna do it, anyone else interested please sign up, we are taking 5 members more as we have a few inactive members also one we can't verify is still in our group, hope this is ok with you miss m, since everyone does not play each month we end up with some small swaps, personally I would go to 50 but it is 30 with 5 extras, be nice to me or I will send out more rats, went to store today and they were all gone. I'm sad no more rat stew hugs to all{{gwi:1304549}}

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Ladies! Just wanted to let you know I got my Bloomin Friends hat from Carol in another swap --- Yippee!

I asked my daughter to borrow a camera and take a picture of me in it to post. So watch out!

• mellen
    17 years ago

Carol, Whew! Thank GOODness no more rats! Although it was rather tasty. A hint of strawberry if I remember correctly. But oh so slimy and rubbery/chewy. So, miss c, watch out for what may be coming in YOUR next box. (wicked cackle) Mary Ellen

• llbean
    17 years ago

Hi.. Everyone... I hope all is well..
    Hmmm.. A blooming friends hat? Is that kinda like the hats they made in the Ya ya Sisterhood? Because if so.. I think mine to be like Sida..

Maryanne~
    Peas peas and more Peas.. I love pea things, towels, do dads, paper, anything with peas on it.. I am really shocked that I didn't get the nick name LLpeas (but that sounds kinds gross) when I was growing up. I ate peas in a pod so much my parents thought I was going to turn green.. Now my son loves them just as much. We grow them in the winter in a window box, just because we love to eat them.
    Pretty nice here today, 60 with a light breeze. Just enough to make raking the 12 bags of leaves refreshing. I can't believe I just said that, but it was true. Fall is certainly my favorite time of year, crisp, and the smell. I love it. But the clean up stinks.
    Last year we raked 78 bags of leaves total. This year I composted what I could and the rest we are burning or bagging.
    Well, off to paint the bathroom, My DS is asleep and I finally have some MOMMY time..
    Hugs
    Beans

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Hi girls, Deb I apologize that I couldn't be in this month but I know it will go well for you, lots of great girls here.

Laura, welcome to our group, and thanks for all the great pics! We love them and want more! I just have to copycat your EE, so neat! I've never had one get that big before either, gotta check into that!:)) But not to outdo the others, they're all just great! You have a beautiful family!

Dizzy.....have never gotten an email with your address to send you the cross-stitch magazines...(I think it was you, if not, I apologize, and if any of you other girls do that, I have alot in great shape, just can't see to do it anymore unfortunately. I also have every color of thread made by DMC, so just email me...gotta get rid of this stuff before we move to the new house, not taking it with!
    They will go to a dumpster and that would be a shame.

Sue, hope you're doing better now, if you will email me your dad's name. I saw something I just have to send him!

Maryanne, thats sounds like something I'd do!

Sue, wish they'd leave our time alone! I hate changing!

Anita....good to see ya, I remember your id, can't remember if we were in a group together.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween nite, I'm like Carol, except here, no one on this street has cut their lights on in so many years, no one comes anymore. I used to love to see the kids dressed up so much.

Oh, before I forget, welcome to Sandlapper Rose! Jeanne, so glad you joined this one!

Carol...give me till Tuesday, when I'll finally be off work and I promise to get a pic posted wearing your hat! So sorry that I haven't had a chance, but believe me, I've DARED anyone to touch that hat! lol

Welcome Raggyd Ann, look forward to getting to know you!

Mellen, ha ha can't wait to see what you have in store for Carol!

Laura, Carol make them for us and they're great! She does a wonderful job on them. She'll just send you one, when she have them available.

Carol, I'll look here, I may be able so send you some, if I can find them....I'll be glad to send you what you need.

Goodnite girls!

• micke
    17 years ago

I love the cat, that is so cute!
    Today is my wedding anniversary!! 13 years! can't hardly believe that many years has passed (I thought it was 12, he had to point that one out to me) pretty bad when the years start slipping by like that.
    michelle

• tastefullyjulie
    17 years ago

Am I the only one you doesn't "clean up" in the fall? I mean, DH does to a certain extent but I just let all the perennials lay where they die and then he buries it all with the leaves. I figure it keeps everything warm for the winter and I can wait until a nice warm spring day to rake it all up.

However, there is TONS of spring clean up, lol.

• raggedyann161420
    17 years ago

Good Morning,

Carol, thank you for letting me be part of this group.

I know some of you, and to those that don't know me. I've been a part of GW since 2002. I have been married for 37 years. We were blessed with a son "Shelby Lee" He is now 27 married and has hit the 4 year mark being in remission. He was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2002. I'm sure you will hear about him often. He now lives in GreenBay with is wife DeAnna that has stood by his side from the day he was diagnosed.

I'm a keeper of twelve cats, or should I say they chose me. Lemeau, the three legged black cat, Goldie, who has extra toes on each foot. Pauline and Geraldine aka fluffy and missy my little convics. Pest, who really thinks her name is "You better Run". Pinky, Fat mamma, Clyde, Eddie Dorothy, Delores, and Bobbie. I'm a half a century +5, and I never thought I would say my yard is a little too big. Enough about me.

Micke happy 13th, and may you have many more.

Sassyd, I love the cat. How do you guys do that, maybe you guys can teach me? Please

Laura, you remind of the one of the nurses that took care of my son while he was going through treatment. Like you, a beautiful gal inside and out.

I work nights, so sometimes you will find me posting at wee hours of the morning. It is hard to switch my nights and days around when I'm off.

I'm looking forward to meeting each and everyone of you.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Hey SassyD, I just emailed my addy to you again. Don't know why it didn't go thru before - It is on my info sheet if it still doesn't come thru. Thank you for sharing the goodies! :)

Beans, I love that elephant man - Too funny! And your other pics are lovely!
    Happy 13th Micke!
    Welcome to the group RaggedyAnn & SandlapperRose!

Howdy all and have a great week.
    Susann ~ DizzyDaffodil

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Annie, so sorry hun, forgot to welcome you also! I know
    you'll have lots of fun here with us! Gotta go to work, later girls

Sassy

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Annie,
    Welcome to the group!

Carol,
    I'll gladly be Annie's big Sis!

Deb

• llbean
    17 years ago

Hi. all thanks for the compliments..

Just wanted you to know that Debbya, I sen tyour hostess thanks to you and the confirmation is 0306 1070 0000 8562 2835,
    Please let me know that it arrives safe..
    Maryanne~ You too I sent your box out today and the tracking number is 0413 8193 3050 1501 6969. they said that when you use the machine to print your label that you often can not lok this up on line like the green slips.. But please let me know that the package arrives safe and I hope that you enjoy it.. Both of you..

Laura

• raggedyann161420
    17 years ago

Debbya,
    Thanks for being my big sis. Never can have too many ya know, cause I'm the baby of my family, and with 6 big sisters and one older brother believe me I never got into trouble, always knew what I was doing and where I was going because there was always someone telling me what to do and where to go. LOL!!!

Please fill me in what all I need to know.

Again, thanks for having me.
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Happy anniversary Michelle

I've been watching leaves fall

And raking leaves

Julie-The bears clean-up in the Fall. LOL

Sassy-Love the smoking cat.....So cute

Welcome Annie and Sandlapper Rose

Shirley

• skohler
    17 years ago

welcome raggedyann
    allot of crazness goes on around Here many fun ladies
    you will enjoy .

welcome aboard :))
    HAPPY ANIVERSARY Michelle :))

have a great evening gals
    susie

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Happy Anniversary Michelle : )

Wish I knew how to do some of the neat graphics like Sassy.All I can ever come up with are smileys! That black cat packs a double whammy smoking that cigarette!! : )

Welcome Raggedy! : )

Well I am pretty darn proud of myself.I actually got every bulb planted over the weekend.Of course..... I am planning on hitting a few sales again tomorrow.Somebody Stop Me LOL I just can't resist a sale.I keep seeing all those poor bulbs and I can almost hear them just begging to be taken home by someone and planted.Who am I to say NO : )

Have a Great Night All : )
    Nancy

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Hi all,
    I've been working way too much! And today, goofy me goes into work 2 hours early! I could of went home, or gone to Lowes to check for discount bulbs, but I controled myself. I decided just to start working, now I regret that decision, lol.

A big Welcome to SandlapperRose and Annie!

Happy Anniversary Michelle!

Julie,
    I leave most plants for spring also. Some plants really should not be cut back until spring. The dead foliage does help give the plants extra winter protection. But you are right about tons! of spring clean up.

Ok, got to go get caught up on everything,
    Remy

• pattyp2257
    17 years ago

Hi everyone just checking in i will not be able to be in Nov. swap but i try to check to see how everyone is doing welcome to all the new members i have had it rough lately my husband almost cut his finger off at work got 13 stitches on his middle finger so he has not been able to do much and stilll driving grandson everyother sat six hour drive and my house flooded 3inches downstairs the last bad rain we got 11 inches in one day so been cleaning all that up other then that we are all doing fine phone was out for about 8 days cause of all the water so now i am tring to catch up but my flowers are doing good with all the rain big cotton crops this year my dh is a cotton ginner i have missed everyone and love the new logo so i hope i can be in next months group if not for sure after the first of the year maybe my life will be settled have a good Thanksgiving and have gardening patty

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Happy Anniversary Michelle! Hope it was a great one and hope you have many more, hun. Believe me, it gets harder every year! lol

Annie, how wonderful and girl you are blessed! So happy for you!

Nancy, As far as the tags, I'll try to make you up some, as of now I have several days off, I'll do my best.
    I know what you mean about working nites.....

Dizzy...still didn't get it, but I do have on the info sheet so will get it from that. Try emailing me at
    Ms_Sassyd@hotmail.com I need to see if you'd be interested in any other things I have but want to ask first.

Nancy and all, that kitty is I guess one of my favorites, so I'm sure some have seen it more than once....lol Nancy I'll get back with you soon as I can, and I'll fix ya up something! lol

Sassy

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Hi All,
    This thread is getting way long & hard to open:(

Tina,
    I thought of something that may or may not help you with my box, I love bunny figurines & I collect ANYTHING Pooh for my Grandsons room here,

Maryanne,
    Nope, Paul did not fix me, I fixed myself, I E-mailed GW on the 29th of Oct & they let me back on, very LOOOOON time coming:)

Sassy,
    Nope, I don't think we have ever been, what is your first name? I have been banned from here for the last 6 months:( I was a member of this group when it first started.

Michelle,
    Congratulations on your 13th yesterday, Time sure goes fast, DH & I had our 22nd this year.

Have a great day all, off to clean up outside, :)Anita

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Welcome Jeanne & Annie:)

• lil_green_thumb
    17 years ago

Popping in to say Hi and Welcome to the new gals!!!! (and the returning member!)
    Michelle - Happy Late Anniversary!

Glad everyone enjoyed Halloween! Am looking fwd to this months swap and tales of everyone's Thanksgiving Holiday also!!
    ~ ~Kimberly

• giverny4me
    17 years ago

Hi Patty, take care, Hope the husband continues on the mend and safe travels to visit your grandson...

Hi to my partner Char

Welcome Annie!

Hi Jeanne! Nice to see you here;)

OMG Laura, send me all your leaves...my neighbor lady with the pick 'em up truck and I are starting our annual evening raids on leaves and pine straw people have bagged up and put on the curb. She drives slow and I toss 'em in the truck bed. lol. Our soil is so sandy I need all the organic material I can get. Free is better, got to spend $$$ on bulbs, plants, seeds...

Remy discounted bulbs? I have a $10 coupon for Lowes... I have to spend $25.00 but that should be no problem, now I have an excuse, lol... I am off to Lowes. After I Vote. Y'all don't forget to vote today!

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Well Ladies... I never got any clearance bulb shopping done today like I said I was going to : ( Oh well I am sure someone else gave all those lonely bulbs a home.Maybe there will be some left this weekend for me to snatch up.Not that I really need any more..but like I said before..there is nothing I like better than a sale : )I shoudn't complain about today tho.I did manage to get all my swap boxes ready to go for this month : )

The electricity went out in our entire town last night and it took them all night to get it fixed!Thank goodness we are having unseasonably nice weather.Otherwise I would have had to put little sweaters and booties on all my birdies : ) It actually was kinda cool really because there was a Full moon Sunday night so it was still really bright last night so I just opened all the shades and hardly needed any candles : )

Oh Sassy,I can't wait to see what you come up with for me besides : ) and : ( LOL!!!

If I don't come up with something soon I will become known around here as the smiley frowny gal : )

Oh I got so long winded here I almost forgot....
    Sue/Guazon ol' buddy ol' pal for this month..I shipped your box today #0103 8555 7498 4875 5206
    Hope you like what I sent : )

Also..Deb,I sent your hostess gift off for this month today also.It is in the box along with the other swap we are doing together. : ) #0103 8555 7498 9079 3010

Have a Great Evening Ladies!
    Nancy

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susann,
    My box for you went out today. I hope you enjoy it!

USPS #0306 1070 0004 0393 3759.

• llbean
    17 years ago

Evening ladies.. I have a question.. This is the first year that I grew bulbs that were tender to z5 and now I have dug them up to store them for winter. What do I do with them? I have Canna and my HUGE elephant ear. How do I make sure they are stored properly.
    Also I have some rose cuttings comin and I have never tried to propagate roses, as the clems I tried were dying left and right. So any help would be appreciated.
    SHould we open another post? Tina is right this is a bit long. I imagine for those with dial up this take forever?

Hope all is well ..post later..
    Beans

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Hi all,
    Had another long day today. I took my grandma everywhere she need to go, but it was nice.

Susan,
    You sound like me with the coupon! lol.

Laura,
    I've had much success with a very simple method for rooting roses. I'm not sure how well it works inside though. I started my red leaf hibiscus cuttings in my garden window and they are doing well, so I would think getting the proper light would be the trick.
    In large pots I stick rose cutting in a few inches each apart. For the cuttings, I cut off at an angle and I scrape a bit of the outer skin of the stem off near it, not too much. I then dip it in rooting hormone. I stick a pencil into the soil a couple of inches down to make a hole so when I stick the stem in, the rooting hormone isn't all wiped away. Then I keep the pots in part shade. My porch gets morning sun and it works well. I keep the pots moist until I see new growth. Then I treat it like any other potted plant letting the top layer of soil dry before watering again. So it is a pretty simple process. I've done this for other plants too like passiflora and had very good success.
    Someone else will have to tell you the best way to store the bulbs. I put mine in the basement and said a prayer, lol!
    Remy

• sandlapper_rose
    17 years ago

Thanks for the welcomes! I'm not swapping with the November folks. I have been busy rearranging my flower beds... lots and lots of digging through what seems like a million tree roots. I guess I won't do this again any time soon. LOL I am trying to teach myself how to landscape by trial and error.
    Have a good rest of the week. We got some much needed rain today.

Jeanne

• klickitat
    17 years ago

Welcome to the new girls!!!

As promised, I've been extraordinarily busy this month thus far. It's only going to get worse so don't expect me to post much. I will come in to sign up for the December swap, however. :)

I'm off to rest up for tomorrow and all the piles of homework assignments that are due. *sigh*

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Please post on the new thread.

Thanks,