Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dan_the_mailman

Seeds-n-Stitches: The Finale

dan_the_mailman
11 years ago

A few years ago a bunch of us here in the round robin forum realized that, in addition to being addicted to swapping seeds, plants, and a bit of mayhem, we also liked to quilt. Within a few weeks, I, along with Linda Ruzicka, founded the group Seeds-n-Stitches. We've traded material, quilt blocks, laughs, tears, and yes, a bit of mayhem. People have come and go, and then come back again.

It's been a fantastic time.

Over the past 6 months or so, the number of people participating in our swaps has greatly dwindled. Linda and I have decided to make Melissa's swap the last one. Once her swap is finished, Seeds-n-Stitches will officially be done.

Earlier this year we discussed giving 2013 a theme, and intended to come together to make ourselves a house-themed quilt for ourselves. Linda may still head up that project if she has the time, but that will be entirely up to her to decide. With everything else she has going on, I don't see it happening, but things do change. If she decides to head up that project she'll post here in the threads and let everyone know. In the meantime, Seeds-n-Stitches is now disbanded.

A big "thank you" to everyone who has participated in any of the S-n-S swaps, it's been a lot of fun.

-Dan

Comments (6)