Shipping deadline - December 10th
Post your goodies
Enjoy each other!
Happy Holidays!!!
Blessings, Tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: Secret Santa in Flight!!!

Tina - Am I to late to get in on your Secret Santa?

o

My box went out today.. I know I'm a little early, but hope my Pal really enjoys the box I sent! A few items are for decorating the kitchen (getting you in the "mood" for all the festive days to come). Plus, lots of other stuff that I just couldn't resist adding. My box went out to ILLINOIS--USPS tracking number 0305 0830 0002 4993 5090.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Deb/IL.

o

I got it!!! I got it!!! WOW!! what a neat assortment. I wish I had a digital camera so I could show off all my goodies!! I love the Santa placemats, and the kitchen stuff, my daughter grabbed the night light. The pictures on the calendar are adorable. I love the candles, and the candy cane ornaments, and that linen spray smells so good!! I've got to get the tulip bulbs in, hopefully this weekend, before the ground freezes, and what a nice assortment of seeds. I need to sit down and decide what I want to winter sow!! I'm really in the mood to start decorating now!!
Deb, thank you so much!!!
Happy Holidays!!
Deb

o

aaaaahhhhhhh HAAAaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaa and I thought I was BAD!!! lol laffin tooo funny!

o
laffin

Ok maybe I should make myself clear so as not to offend or confuse. I had posted earlier that I hate surprises and probably would open my package as soon as the cute mail guy delivered my package....but this really made me laff cuz it's only like not even thanksgiving yet and someone opened their xmas present..... that sounds like something I'd do!!! I'd be sneaking a peak and rewrapping the presents and saying....nope...I didn't look or open it yet....crossing fingers and saying "I swear I haven't opened it yet". "I'll wait till Xmas" lol

o

LoL at FLYONAWALL :-)
Santa is filling a box full here. Just a few more things and then off it will go.

Did everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving?
We went to my in-laws. As soon as we got home, I took a nap, LoL. A longgggggggggggggg nap.

We are getting rain. Where's the snow?????

Happy Holidays Ladies
Tina

o

Tina we had snow for Thanksgiving (about 3 inches here). It started melting Saturday and almost all of it is gone now. Yesterday I was out in the garden finally pulling out my rotted tomatoes(what a mess THAT was...all those little green tomatoes all mushy YUCK...made me almost throw up picking em up!!). It was kinda nice temperaturewise (around 58). Today it is going up to about 65!! I went shopping over the weekend and have almost got my secret pal's package done. THIS IS FUN! We don't have any children and all the neices & nephews are grown up and the parents and brothers & sisters are scattered all over the USA; so having a new secret person to buy for is FUN for me. I'm having FUN FUN FUN.

o

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.

Just bumping us up, don't want to get lost in the snow. LOL

o

Speaking of snow...it really feels like the holidays in Illinois. We have snow on the ground now, and expecting more tomorrow! Have fun packing your boxes, Ladies! I know I did!
Also, bringing this up to to the top! ;)

Deb/IL.

o

Just wanting to wish bojo96/Julie a wonderfulllll birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JULIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!!! (sorry about the crackly voice...I am battling laryngitis) Hope you have a superrrrrrrr birthday, Julie!!!

hugs,
Dee

p.s. Santa is loading up his sleigh and taking off tomorrow for a special surprise taking flight to........a secret pal.......somewhere. ;)

o

Santa's sleigh will be stopping here tomorrow, also, to pick up another surprise package to be delivered to....a secret pal...somewhere.

o

Secret Santa package is in flight to KY as of this morning!

Feel's like Christmas here also :)

o

Santa picked up a package at my house this morning and it is off to my secret pal.

o

Bringing this up to the top! ;)

o

Ho!Ho!Ho!....The "Big Brown Truck" is on the way to deliver my Secret Santa gift! I sent it yesterday.
UPS Ground conf# 120052VA0305689810
Merry Christmas :)
Trish

o

Ya'll are NOT going to believe this!!! Santa wrote to me!!!!!!! I have never everrrr gotten a letter from Santa before.......*faintssssssss*________THUD!!!

*blinks* Santa says I can't open my package when it arrives but I HAVE to wait until X-Mas. This is going to be so hard but I AM a good girl *wink* and if I have to follow Santa's rules I will. *sighhhh* Thank you, Santa for writing to me! :)))

Dee aka FaintHeart who will wait until X-mas even though it is going to be sooooooooo hard to do

P.S. is it ok to shake my prezzie? pleaseeeeeeeeeee???

o

Delivery Conf # CORRECTION!!!! Sorry :(
The second digit is a "Z" not a "2"
www.ups.com

1Z 005 2VA 03 0568 981 0

o

I am getting worried. My package should have been received a week ago. I sent it priority and hope she got it. Doris

o

Doris....can you track your package? You can go to the UPS and Fed Ex web sites and track them to see if they were delivered.
I still have to get mine packaged up by tomorrow to send out for the 10th...but I do plan on getting a delivery confirmation so I can be sure it was received. Did you do that? Sometimes the mail takes a bit to arrive. Be patient.
I thought we were supposed to mail on the 10th and I'm not sure if we are to open before xmas???? although I see others have already gotten their packages and opened them. And I see we have someone who (like me) has sticky fingers and is gonna have a hard time not opening their package before xmas). I'm the one who sneaks into my mother-in-law's bedroom....looks under the bed and finds all all the packages for me....carefully undoes the tape...and looks inside..then rewraps em so nobody knows (but after all these yrs...I'm sure they KNOW) so I know what I got cuz I HATE surprises...and I'm the one who is always going into all the nooks and crannies in the attic and garage and EVERYWHERE to find stuff CUZ I CAN'T STAND NOT KNOWING WHAT IT IS.....I hate to open something and not know what's inside. LOL so I share Faint Heart's feelings... but it seems like she's gonna try...BUT I'LL LIE ABOUT AND SAY I DIDn't PEEK OR LOOK...so whoever has me....maybe u should mail it later so I don't peek. LMAO

o

oh my goodness, FLY!!! You'd best not peek cuz Santa wrote me again and has spies all around watching me and YOU too...I am sure of it! You really do find your gifts at your mother-in-laws and open 'em?? You are gonna be in biggggggggggg trouble, girl! I am REALLY not gonna open them until Santa says I can. It's not gonna be easy but maybe I can help you resist too. Misery loves company! *giggles*

P.S. I "think" I know why Rudolph has a red nose now.

o

Yeppers!!! I really do sneak in the bedroom, grab mine under the bed, go into the bathroom, close & lock the door, carefully lift up the tape, sneak a peak and re-do the tape and put em all back. "giggles" I've been doing it for many many many yrs. And when I open them I look at her and I say..I know what's in here and tell her and she's amazed that I know. I really do have to believe she HAS to know by now. I'M BAD!!! BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!!! I did it as a child too. I'M BAD!!! Santa always brought me presents though. He never knew when I was BAD!!! I can't help you out Faint...if anything I'll give you tips on how to carefully lift that tape up and rewrap!!!! I KNOW I'LL BE BAD if I had to wait. I couldn't do it. I ain't gonna lie. "giggles"
So why does Rudolph have a red nose? I always thought it was to "light the way" for Santa's sleigh.
WE GOT SNOW, Tina....I gotta shovel SNOW!!!! Course I LOVE to shovel snow. I Just Hate SNOW!!! but I LOVE to shovel it. We got about 5-6 inches!!!!

o

! ! !!!! WOWOW!! So my Secret Santa arrived yesterday!!!...And oh my!! What a bad girl am I, as I could NOT wait and I opened it!! What a wonderful box of goodies and gifts I got!!
First, everything was layered between beautiful shimmering red Christmas papers! What a wonderful way to start off! This is what I got:
~~ A BEAUTIFUL Glass Christmas ornament with lovely poinsettias painted on it, A Tall holiday Christmas mug; full of candy (I will use the mug to drink my Irish coffee from on Christmas Eve LOL!) Red Tulip bulbs, wonderful holiday color choice!! Sweet Autumn Clematis & Thai queen basil rootings!! YEA!! A delicious smelling "Cinnamon Bun candle" mmmmmm..2 beautiful green kitchen towels, with appliqud poinsettias on them, White & Dark chocolate covered pretzels (no I am not sharing!)
A mason jar with Oatmeal raisin cookie mix inside!... my kids will love them! The most adorable music box with the cutest snowman that spins around and plays jingle bells!!, I also got a lovely Christmas card, with some Gourd, Basil and Belle Blanche Datura seeds inside!!!!....I cant say enough how absolutely thrilled I am with my goodies, My secret Santa put so much thought and kindness into her gifts, and I love them all, I cant thank you enoughI know who my secret Santa is, as she signed her name on my card, so I have to give a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to."ROSEBUD_2050"!!!
May you and your family celebrate the most wonderful holiday season!!...You have really helped me get into the holiday spirit, and again, I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying all your wonderful gifts!!!
Trish ("DancingMoons")

o

Wow, Trish..what a great surprise!!! It is gonna be soooo hard not opening until Christmas but my Santa says I must. *sigh* I can do it I can do it! :)

FLY...I think Rudolph has been down to the whiskey trough in the corral with the other reindeer! Can you believe it? :/ Must be reallyyyyy cold and they have to keep warm ya know. I know it sure is cold and snowy here!!!

Anyone else get a package in the mail this week??? If not, I am going to have a talk with Santa. Sure hope he didn't take a side trip to the Bahamas to warm up, he has packages to deliver!!!

Dee aka Faint

o

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM YOUR HOSTESS ????

OH TINA !!!!!!! come out come out where ever you
are your garden web friends are looking for you .

PLEAsE email me :)))))

susie

o

Well, well well...Faint Heart I just may be waiting it out with you. My sneaky hubby told me this morning that there was a "box on the front porch with my name on it" yesterday and HE HID IT FROM ME!!! He said that any packages that come for me this year and I'm not home to get them and he gets em first...HE'S GONNA HIDE THEM and not give them to me until Xmas!!!
So just to let my Secret Santa know that your package did arrive to my house yesterday but an EVIL ELF TOOK IT AND HID IT FROM ME. But I plan on looking for it real hard. If its here in this house or in the garage I'LL FIND IT. As evil as that EVIL ELF is, I bet he took it to a friends house. EVIL ELF EVIL ELF EVIL ELF Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
TINA WHERE ARE YOU?????? I'm thinking the EVIL ELF might have kidnapped her.

o
I have been returned!!!!! LoL

Hi all of my wonderful Secret (and NOT so secret Santas)!

I WAS abducted by an Evil Elf impersonator! He was disguised as this VERY NASTY VIRUS that wiped out our harddrive completely!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

First, I received a WONDERFUL package from my secret santa (Doris). It was packed with a bunch of wonderful gifts nicely wrapped in Christmas paper. I received some wonderfully scented body spray, a wooden Christmas decoration with Santa climbing up a ladder that says"Ho Ho Ho", some hand made decorations that I will cherish forever. They are proudly displayed on our Christmas Tree.
A snowman gift box with a holiday neckalce inside, and earrings decorating the front that are candy canes! I also received a beautiful picture metal frame, and a beautiful wooden Hallmark framed print with birds attatched to a feeder on the corner. This is on my desk :-). ALSO, smiles, I received a great! book on Roses, a note pad with a pencil, and last but not least, two garden stake ROOSTERS!!!!
Doris, you put so much thought into my box. I love EVERYTHING. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
(I hope it was ok to open this before Christmas?)

My package is going out Monday morning to my secret pal.
You may open your gift before Christmas ;-)

For those of you who have not gotten your packge out yet, please try and do so this week. E-mail me if you are having difficulties sending. We can work something out.

Merry Christmas Ladies.
Tina

o
About the snow

Speaking of snow, we have about 16 inches so far this year (more than normal). The kid's are loving it. I am not too thrilled as I never got a chance to get my cannas dug, and now I am sure they are ruined :-(.
We will definately have a white Christmas!
It sure is pretty while it's snowing,it just afterwords!!!
FLYONAWALL, girl you are crazy! LoL And naughty! Santa knows when you've been good or bad, so be good for goodness sake, smiles. I bet hubby has hid that box at his work, or maybe the trunk of his car, or in the attic, or maybe someplace that is totally obviously, so you wouldn't think to look there, LoL. Let us kow when you find it, heehee.

Be good ladies!
Tina

o

(((TINA))) What a super box from Doris!!! :) So sorry to hear about your hard drive :(...if there is anything you need, just let me know. Glad to see you back out from under those snow drifts! We have lots here too and this morning it snowed, sleeted, and rained too.

Please don't encourage FLY!!! I know Santa is watching...Santa told me so! *looks both ways* I think EVIL ELF is just on Santa's payroll and trying for a bonus! ;)

Nothing in my mailbox yet, but I am keeping a lookout and the mailman is gettin' kinda creeped out at me peering over the drifts at him in my white camo outfit. *giggles*

I know "someone" had a delivery they haven't told us about yet. :)

Dee aka Faint *who is trying to be soooo good it almost hurts*

o

Glad to see ur back Tina!!! Sorry too about your computer. WOW you really did get SNOW. It sure was cold earlier on in the week. Down to 12 degrees. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and we all know what that'll do to our gas bills. I'm just sitting here watching food tv and Paula Dean is making cookies. I haven't even started making cookies yet and I still have to address my Xmas Cards. I SHOULD get moving. I'll be mailing my package out to my "secret pal" on Monday morning before work as I packaged it up last night.
Hey Faint...how you holding out? I searched the house for my Secret Santa's box and it's not in here. Must be in the garage...when the EVIL ELF leaves today I'll search the garage. tee hee hee.. whoever has me.....feel free to tell me what's in that box until I find it. Who knows...I might NOT find it and I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT's IN IT BEFORE I OPEN IT...you know...UR KILLIN ME. Just give me a hint. COME ON. Just tell me. PLEASE???? I'm DYING HERE you know.

o

I have shipped my package out last thursday or friday by priority with del confirmation. So it should be there in a couple of days.

o

I received a box Friday while I was ringing bells.
My nephew had to open it and all the wraped packages went under the tree.(He was home sick.)
And the rule any present under the tree can't be opened until the 25.
But unwrapped items was a bag of candy,a tall cup filled with goodies and a mix in a jar of beef & noodle quick dinner.
I lost track of days so I missed the mailing deadline for my package ,but it went out today.
SORRY!!
Merry Christmas

o

Whew what a flurry of a weekend - I'm afraid i missed the shipping date -- but mine goes out tommorrow -- fear not dear secret santa your gift is on the way!!
Laura

o

ohhhhhhh..when I got home from work today there was this REALLY BIG BOX waiting for me in the kitchen (the mailman delivered it to DH at work so it would be ok and he brought it home at noon). I sooooooo want to open it. This waiting is NOT going to be easy. I know FLY can't help me resist so what am I to do??? I "almost" wish EVIL ELF had hidden mine too. lol Secret Santa...it has arrived!!! I am not peeking but I sure do want to!

FLY did you find your package yet?

o

*SIGH* FAINT It's not in the garage. I even looked in the neighbors garage window (it's too junked up in there to see real good). "STOMPIN MAH FEET" I can't stand it!!!
EVIL ELF laffed at me and said he took 3 packages SOMEWHERE. 3. (one of them has to be from my mother and the other from my brother and the other from Secret Santa) EVIL ELF EVIL ELF EEEEEEEEEEEEVIL ELF
This year is the first XMAS EVER where I have no idea what I got. It really is killing me. lol I guess I'll have to just hang out here with you, FAINT, and SUFFER. I see that most of us all are the same and can't wait till Christmas to open stuff. Wonder why we are like that? LOL
Do you think you'll make it FAINT? I know I'll have to because I don't have a package starring at me in the face....but YOU...oh I'd be SO TEMPTED to open that sucker. Are you gonna open it maybe just a little and peek? I wouldn't be able to STAND IT if I were you!!! Ship it up to me and I'll open it for you and let you know what's inside! That way you can tell your Secret Santa that YOU didn't open it. Sound like a plan? LEMMMO lol

o

Wow, such nice boxes received, I enjoyed reading about all of them! I didn't receive anything yet. The mailman already came today.
Hopefully, tomorrow or the next day.

Deb/IL.

o

Hmmmm....Deb? When you get your package are you going to open it or wait? FLY is not helping me one bit with the waiting game AND I think EVIL ELF has been giving ideas to someone here at my house. *SIGH* I think that box sitting here GREW today...it looks even bigger than it did last night...maybe........ I should open it just to make sure everything is ok??? *tappin' my fingers lookin' at it now* What do ya'll think?

Faint (who is reallyyyyyy having a tough time waitin' here)

o

I say OPEN THE SUCKER.... We won't tell your Secret Santa you opened it. You got the "open it...open it...open it..." fever like the rest of us. OPEN IT.. SCREW SANTA.

o

Ya know....I might have a lil problem with my computer date/time....it could just be moving ahead OR it really IS time to open when Santa said I could.....hmmmmmmmm.

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*knows Santa is watching these big pouty brown eyes with a lil tear in the corner*

*SIGHHHHHHHHH*

o

You'll feel better if you open it. Course then you'll have to Lie To Santa and tell Santa that you Didn't open it....but the JOY of that feeling that you OPENED it...and you got all your goodies before Xmas is such a thrill...who cares if Santa told you not to open it....Santa don't know Jack... we won't tell... OPEN IT...OPEN IT... OPEN IT.... we all know you WANT TO.... OPEN IT... Tear off that packaging tape..... GOODIES... the rush that you feel when you tear open that gift wrap.... U GOT THE FEVER....OPEN IT...!!!! giggling

o

I'm going to open it immediately! I'm such a good influence... ;)

Deb

o
gettin' kinda a faint feeling.....

*thinkin' about it* *lookin' at the box* *listenin' to it....thinkin' I hear sumpin'* What IF there is something in there that really needs me??? Oh lawdyyyyyyy....I am startin' to hallucinate!!!

sweetkitten51 put her gifts under the tree and is going to wait...BUT there were some unwrapped ones she got to see.... *SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

o
re: update: open it faint open it

OPEN IT...OPEN IT...OPEN IT...OPEN IT....OPEN IT..... JUST OPEN IT.... WE WON'T TELL....OPEN IT....JUST OPEN THE DANG THING...

o
re: update: debby's bad too

DEBBY tell her to OPEN IT. OPEN IT.. Santa ain't watching you.

o

You gals are a HOOT!!! FLYONAWALL "Screw Santa" OMgosh, LoL. He's watching you......... ha!

Where are the rest of my girls at? We haven't heard from these gals very much, or at all
cassiet
rosebud2050
momcat
bojo96
amybabyboy3
Come out, come out where ever you are ladies.....yoo hoo!!!

gardeningmomof3, "Amy" really laid one on us, and seems to want to come back again for another big hit.
Everywhere I look, snow!!!!!! Kid's had a snow day today. They was out making HUGE snow balls big enough to be igloo's
by 8 am this morning, LoL.

Be strong Faint, Christmas is almost here.
Nanna nanna boo boo FLY, you don't know what you're getting!!!! heehee! First time for everything.....right?

Big hug's to you all. I am so happy to see you gal's having fun and enjoying yourselves here. I chuckle every single time I get an e-mail from one of you posting :-)

Be good,
Tina

o

"Be strong Faint, Christmas is almost here."...from she who opened her box!!! sheeeeeeeeeeesh Tina...alotta help you are! *giggles*

"Santa ain't watching you."....from she who is trying to make me into a brat too? *rollin' eyes at FLY*

Looks like I am just gonna go hide that box myself cuz Santa IS watching....got another email saying so!!!

...signed Faint *who is wishin' someone would take Santa's pc away till Christmas so Santa won't know if I open it but now I gotta wait 10 MORE DAYS*

o

• Posted by djm906 midwest z5 (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 14, 05 at 23:25

A most wonderful box came yesterday from my Secret Santa! I tore into it immediately! I still don't believe all the treasures! A cute santa mug, a matching candy dish and 8 porcelein napkin rings, all matching with santas and snowmen.
Sugar cooky scented lip balm and body cream, a very nice calendar, a massager, a Christmas CD sing a long, Healing Garden lavender therapy and two pkgs of Applets and Cottlets. How can I ever thank you for all these lovely gifts? This really made my day. Thanks so very much, Secret Santa for the lovely card also.

o

Everyone is getting such nice packages! And EVERYONE but a few gets to see their goodies!!!!!
Tina you sure do get the snow!!! We are supposed to get a little more today too. I remember making igloos....such fun! I still make snowmen for the dogs to bark at every year when I can. I think they think they're "yard intruders". They just stand there and bark at em for a few days till they get used to them.
DJM what a nice package! although I have no idea what applets and cottlets are??
10 days we have to WAIT??? I'll be insane by then!!

o

ROFL!!! You guys make me laugh so hard i get tears in my eayes!!.....You are all so funny, and full of anticipation!! Hmmmmmm....just had a thought: hope there is nothing perishable in those boxes waiting to be opened!?!?
I have to say though, i love reading these posts so much, i come here first before i even check my e-mail!! you all make my day!!!
Yeah, i know, i didnt wait til Christmas to open my fabulous goodie box...but my Secret Santa didnt say I had to wait, so i just "Rippppped" it open!!
SEASONS GREETINGS TO EVERYONE!!!!!
Trish :)

o

I received my secret santa package yesterday. I also tore into mine immediately. My secret santa was so generous. Four lovely velvet burgandy placemats with a matching runner. A HUGE candy bar. There was something else also. But I am at work and cannot remember what it was off the top of my head.

Thank you so much for the lovely gifts.

vicki in phoenix

o

I received my secret santa package yesterday!I came home from a bad day at work and there it was...I am waiting for Christmas to open it .I just LOVE surprises and it will be a great surprise I am sure...This has been a great swap ,I really enjoyed being santa for you Trish and I am sooo glad you enjoyed the gifts .Waiting till Christmas in south Alabama!
Shirley *rosebud_2050*

o

I just recieved my package today -- what a perfect pick me up from a not so nice week! I got a bottle of some wonderful smelling foot lotion, an adorable christmas floor mat with little snowmen on it!! some peat pots for next spring, some other tasty goodies and yummy smelling candle I'll use to spark up the main bathroom downstairs-- it smells all cinamonny - mmm! Thanks secret santa!

o

DebbyA in Il, You pkg went out today, sorry for the delay, have been sick. Hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed shopping for you.

I received my pkg last week from WYNative, you out did yourself. Thanks so much for brightening my Christmas. Merrry Christmas to everyone. Hope you have a great one.

Sorry again Debby that your pkg is late. I feel bad.

o

GRRRRRRRRRR...everybody is rippingggggggggggggg, tearingggggggggggg, opening immediatelyyyyyyyyyyy. *sigh*

What wonderful boxes everyone is getting! I agree it IS fun to see what everyone ELSE is finding in their boxes...if I KNEW what was in MINE I would tell ya'll right away! ANYBODY REALLY WANT TO KNOW??? c'mon ladies, HELP ME out here...this waitin' is getting to me!!!

Doris, can you explain what applets and cottlets are? I am curious too! (Maybeeeeeee I should open mine and see if I have some in there too then I will know for sure?!?) *EG* Vicki...those placemats and table runner sound beautiful!!! Garden_Fever_Girl...what a fun box you received too! Ummmm...do you think maybe there is a candle in mine?? It's snowing here again! and if the electricity goes out...I "might" need a candle and a fire to keep warm!

snboyken...I think DebbyA will be ok with it...she is going to wait to open hers with me!!! Right, Deb??? *VBG*

Trish...I was thinkin' about that! There "might" be something in there that really shouldn't wait! But ya know what? My secret santa saw what ya said and sent another mail saying "NOOOOOOOOO, don't listen to those girls. Don't open it cuz everything is just fine. HO HO HO" Any pretzels left, Trish? *WOE IS ME for havin' a secret santa watchin' so close....SIGH*

Shirley/rosebud_2050, sweetkitten51, DebbyA....HELPPPPPPPPPPPP me please cuz this waitin' is gonna get me a date with the fellas in white jackets soon!!!

...signed FAINT (who is now appreciating going to work each day so she can't be starin' at that BOX which is just WAITING TO BE OPENED)

o

Ahhhhhhhh we got another one who's gonna wait (Shirley) (course 2 of us don't really WANT to wait, WE HAVE TO)...so welcome to the WAITING CLUB. We have sweetkitten, rosebud, FAINT and FLY. Who else isn't or can't open their boxes? Sweetkitten and Rosebud...how do you guys do it? Don't you just wanna know what's in that box? A box came this evening for me from my sister in law and I OPENED it. Then I called her and told her the package arrived and that I wouldn't open it till Xmas. Gigglin. OH WELL. EVIL ELF didn't get THAT ONE from me!!!I really think someone better tie FAINT up in that straight jacket cause she is starting to sorta WIG OUT or something and she keeps making all those animal sounds. I'm wondering if she opened that package and is just saying that she didn't???? HUH??? I wonder if she sorta peeked???? Hey FAINT, where did you hide that box from yourself? gigglin OPEN IT. laffin

o

Sorry gals, I tore into mine as soon as I got it. I don't do well on waiting, My Twin and I do the 12 days of Christmas and I am already one day head cause I wanted to open the pretty box. Just a kid at heart.

o

Snboyken ~ I am glad you enjoyed your gifts.

Have a wonderful Christmas,
Marie

o

Faint,
I don't have any patience! LOL! ;) I already have a PLAN!
Hmmm...lets see, it was mailed on Thursday, and should arrive on Saturday or Monday the latest. It won't be in the postman's hands more than a minute before I run outdoors to greet the man, and rip the package out of his hands. I'll be in the house with in thirty seconds (running through 6" or so of ice and snow) and will have the box opened with in a minute or less!

I'm soooo bad! And proud of it, LOL! ;)

Deb/IL.

o

I'm sitting here laughing my butt off as I THINK I know something Faint doesn't know (if her secret santa is as secret and sly and I think she is). I don't know why I didn't think to check earlier. You know who you are and you have me rolling on the floor.
Maybe Faint should pull one of FLYs tricks, and open it up very carefully, take a peek, and then over so nicely replace the tape exactly where it was, and slide it back under the tree. And you KNOW you will want to tell SOMEONE that you KNOW what you got, so you can secretly e-mail ME and tell me ALL about it. My lips are SEALED!!!! Come on, you KNOW you WANT to!!!!! ;-)

You all be GOOD now!
Tina

o

Debby is BAD!!! lol FAINT is being pretty quiet lately. I think maybe they pulled the strings too tight on her straight jacket!!! I did suggest to FAINT that she mail that package up to me so I could open it up for her and let her know what's inside before she totally went INSANE; but I think it's a little too late for it now. She's being so quiet I think that she did look and is maybe embarassed to tell us all that she finally caved in!! OPEN IT OPEN IT OPEN IT......she's in that straight jacket hearing voices..."OPEN IT...OPEN IT...OPEN IT" I bet she's just TOTALLY NUTS BY NOW. lol
I agree with Tina, she should take my tips and tear open the package (that's if she can get her arms free from that straight jacket the EVIL ELVES put on her)and she can email ME & TINA cuz I ASKED FIRST!!!!
Poor FAINT....goin nutso with those voices in her head...."OPEN IT OPEN IT OPEN IT" (I wonder if those EVIL ELVES put her in a Red straight jacket with a Green bow sorta to make her "Chrismassy")!!???
Me....I'm NOT NUTS....YET!!! I did find out where my boxes are, FAINT. They are at his friends house that he works with! I need a partner in crime to sneak over to his house when they both are at work, sorta break in and snoop around!!! I guess FAINT, with her arms in that straight jacket, can't help me now. POOR FAINT....what a shame. She came on the net to have fun and be in a Secret Santa exchange and went insane while doing so....That's such a shame. Tina....you should be ashamed of yourself for your part in this terrible crime!!! And whoever her Secret Santa is...you should be ashamed of yourself too....making her wait like this knowning that she's all tied up and slowly going NUTS....the two of you should have gotten some coal in her presents!!!!Oh...those voices in her head "OPEN IT OPEN IT OPEN IT" such a shame....a dirty shame. gigglin

o

Would the "Secret Santa" that has me, please step up to the plate and tell me what's in my package? I'm afraid that there will be 2 of us insane by the end of this exchange and Tina will probably end up in jail for contributing to this horrific crime!!! I fear for my sanity after watching what has happened to dear FAINT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

o

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

A release of information has given authorization and request by Ms. Faint to inform you that she has been assigned to "retreat" for the next EIGHT days. Her condition is unstable at present and prognosis looks to be markedly improved in EIGHT days. Any attempted contact with the patient, strike that, the guest at our facility will be prohibited from delivery to assure her mental stability until projected release date.

o

Hi everyone... I really haven't been on cause I have had to travel a lot with my job and just finished finals at grad school. Will be home some now. For some reason I thought the deadline for shipping was Dec. 15 anyway... so I'm a bit late however my secret santa is on it's way to WI. I sent priority with delivery conf. Please don't leave it out as it has LIVE plants in it... No santa delivery here yet. You girls are crazy... I'm tearing into mine when I get it. No waiting for me

Cassie

o

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!

Whitecoat Pros, please keep out dear FAINT comfortable. She has had a hard month and persistant taunting to open a box. She has heard voices, had hallucinations.... Santa has been badgering her (LoL), and her "support group" hasn't been very SUPPORTIVE!
Send her our love and let her know that she has nothing to be embarrassed about. We all understand her agony.
8 more days and the insanity will be all over with.
Tell her not to think about that BIG BOX CALLING HER NAME, BEGGING TO BE OPENED!!!!

FLY and I should be ashamed of ourselves, yes, but what can ya do...ya know?????

*Visions of EVIL ELVES dance in FAINTS head*

hahahahahahahahahahah
(giggling an evil sound)
Tina

o

NURSE RATCHETT TO THE RESCUE!!!! AHhhh....my precious FAINT....I come to you with MEDS.... but you must only take 1 pill per hour per day...to keep you from opening or even looking at your box.... then there is the other pill...which will stop you from hearing those voices in your head beggin you "open that dayum box ... open that dayum box..." then there is the other pill...which tells you how many more days you have to WAIT to open the dayum box.......then there's the other pill...to tell you HOW TO TEAR THE TAPE OFF THE DANG BOX AND JUST OPEN IT ...OPEN IT... U CRAZY FOOL...

o

*walks in quietly with mild tremors and looks both ways* My psychiatr....errrrrrrr my "life skills advisor" has reminded me that it would be a great disappointment to my Secret Santa if I didn't follow their wishes. DH has informed me that I will be receiving a "minimal" gift for X-mas due to the GREAT BIG BOX to be opened in EIGHT days. *sigh* I have to get back to my room which by the way has beautiful red "quilted" walls and ceiling...but before I go....I just want to say....

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBYA!!! Hope your day was filled with many joys and lots of prezzies YOU could open! ;)

o

*moving slowly down the corridor towards the red padded cell....stopping by room #101.....peeking thru the window I spot Ms. FAINT in her Green Straight Jacket and notice that it's laced up with a cord of Xmas lights and they are blinking off and on which lites up the whole cell in sorta a psychedelic disco dance theme and FAINT is doing the *bump* with a box that's been strategically placed in the center of the room. On the top of the box is a card which reads "DO NOT OPEN TILL XMAS".....I pass her psychotropic drugs thru the opening in the door along with a box cutter and slowly move on toward the next patient.....smiling to myself in my EVIL NURSE RATCHETT smile as I know it won't be long until she's totally gone cuz she can't use the box cutter with her arms tied up in that pretty straight jacket....*smiling a VERY EVIL NURSE RATCHETT smile* .....and then Ms. NURSE RATCHETT will inherit the box of goodies*

o

• Posted by Mellen 5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 18, 05 at 20:53

You ladies are ALL nuts!!! I will be delivering coal to Tina personally. Mellen(who has been reading this saga and laughing right along with everyone else)

o

My box didn't arrive yet! (Monday)
Hopefully, tomorrow.

Faint,
Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes! I had a great day! My Family purchased a Roomba for me, and I LOVE it! I don't have to vacuum anymore, just press the button and the Roomba does the work!

Open that box, Faint!

Deb/IL

o
Update on who has and who hasn't received yet!

Here is who I have listed as receiving their box so far:

Me
Garden fever girl
Rosebud2050
dancingmoons
flyonawall
faintheart
sweetkitten51
snboyken
momcat
gardenhits
djm906

Here is my list of those who HAVEN'T received as of 12/19/05:

cassiet
gardeningmomof3 (package mailed 12/17/05)
wynative
debbya (package mailed 12/15/05)
bojo96
amybabyboy3

If I have made a mistake here, please let me know.
ALso, please post if you do not receive by 12/21/05 Wed.

If anyone is having difficulties sending, please send me an e-mail to let me know when you think you will be able to send, so I can pass the info along to your SECRET pal.

NURSE RATCHETT is just down right NAUGHTY!!!! Shame, shame, shame on you!!!!!Poor Faint has had to resort to restraints in order to honor Santa's wishes.
Faint, maybe I should take a road trip and open that box for you seeings a you are so close and all. Then I could tell you what you got, and YOU wouldn't be breaking Santa's request. One thing I know for sure, is you will have something to rid this bad Santa when you DO finally get to open that BIG BOX!!!!!
You also tell hubby to pick up the pace. No minimal gifts at Christmas. Doesn't he remember those vows? LoL

Alrightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy then. I have to go finish baking some yummies as I have Mellen and her DH arriving on the 21st (to personally deliver me some coal don'tcha know:-))
We are going to be celebrating Solstice. WSing for the first time. Ya'll keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't kill off all my wittle seeds, k?

Sending big warm hug's to each of you.
Tina

o

Faint heart, Applets and Cottlets are a fruit sorta made into a candy like confection. they taste lovely. I am breathing all over my screen. Can you smell the flavors? Yummy!
Its really not good for your faint heart to hold off not opening your box til Christmas you know. You could just take a chunk off the corner of the box and peek inside. Better yet, just slash the box open now!!!!

o

I recieved my box yesterday but am being good and not opening it till Christmas.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas's and the very best of New Years!
Marie

o

My box ARRIVED! YEAH! ;)
Do, I sound like a little kid or what, LOL!

First of all, thank you soooooo much Sharon!
I LOVED everything in the box!

I received-- a 16 month calendar (Bouquets of flowers) gorgeous!
Snowman embroidered hand towel
Royal purple, oh soooo soft scarf!
With matching (2 pairs of gloves) and a headband.
2 candles, and the bases (containers) remind me of a fiber soil, really different! Will go well in my florida room, in the room I have tons of plants/wicker.

Mango body lotion/spray--smells yummy!
JOY candle, gold/white.
Peppermint simmering liquid, perfect for a little crockpot that I have that simmers potpourri.
Old world Santa earrings, snowman pin!
Pretty gold/crystal spun glass ornament snowflake shape.
2-flower soaps/decals embedded in the two soaps, really pretty! And last, but not least...bulbs! 8- Narcissus
15- Puschkinia! WOW, what a box! I LOVE EVERYTHING you sent!

Hugs,
Deb/IL.

o
RE: Secret Santa in Flight!!!

I forgot to wish everyone in my original post a safe and Happy Holiday~
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

Deb/IL.

o

Great to hear your wonderful packages arrived!!!
4 more gals yet to receive:
Cassiet
gardeningmomof3 (package mailed 12/17/05)
bojo96
amybabyboy3

Still 4 more shipping days left. Hopefully your packages will arrive in time for Christmas.

I've mailed the girls just to check. WIll update again later this evening.

Saty warm ladies,
Tina

o

Waiting is over. For me atleast. Sorry Faint, you have according to my calculations five days yet. My package arrived today. In it were the live plants. Cactus are potted already, and the bulb, I'm waiting for my other soil to warm up. Left it(soil) in garage,oops... Also recieved, some nummy chocolates, hot cocoa, (definately cold enough here for that.) Cute snowman ornament, towel, seeds, and a wonderful smelling candle. Thank you Cassie!

Happy Holidays everyone,

Suzanne

o
update

OK, Mrs. Suzanne received her box!
Amybabyboy3 still has not received
Cassiet still has not received
Bojo96 still has not received (and I have not heard from you)

Forget the bulldog. Don't make me bring out the "Evil Elf"!!!

I know this is a very busy time of year. Please e-mail me a small and quick e-mail updating me if you have not sent your box out yet.

Don't make me have to let "Evil Elf" out of his cell, LoL.

o

*SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

o

First of all....some IDIOT in the administrative dept. spelled my name wrong...it's Ratched but I sorta like that RATCHETT spelling....
Walking silently down the corridor with Randle and the Chief behind me ..... we come upon the Red Padded Cell #101 of patient FAINT....I have to glance back at Randle who's thinking he's gonna get to party with the pt. under the strobe light....him with that eyebrow cocked upwards and that silly grin on his face....the Chief just silently following us.....(although I KNOW that he can talk and he's playing with me)...I stop at the door and look in the window of the door....
OMG OMG OMG.... I turn to Randle and yell....CALL 911... NOW.... Chief just stands there staring....Randle with that smirk on his face...that eyebrow cocked upwards.... again I yell CALL 911 RANDLE...run down the corridor and CALL 911 or a CODE BLUE OR SOMETHING YOU COOKOO... NOW!!! I turn back towards the door....my key in the lock..... I slam open the door....
NO FAINT.... NO BOX.... NO NUFFIN........
TEEEEEEENNNNNNAAaaaahhhhh!!!! FAINT has been kidnapped .........along with her gift box.......
I turn back around and Randle and the Chief are gone.........
and all I hear is music.........and the string of lights that held FAINT's straight jacket still strobing to the "bump".......... and I hear a buzzing sound and look upwards and I see a FLY on the red padded ceiling.......
as I glance back towards the door....and watch as it slowly closes......leaving me in the padded red cell.......and I ask you...AM I NUTS OR WHAT?

o

They're coming to take me away ha ha
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha ha
To the funny farm

T'was four nights before Christmas, when all through the crazy house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a crazy mouse;

The boxes were taped and packaged with care,

In hopes that FLYONAWALL soon would be there;

The patients were nestled all snug in their cells,

While visions of priority boxes danced in their only brain cell;

And FAINTHEART in her 'STRAIGHTJACKET', and FLYONAWALL,

Had just settled down for their last nightly call,

When out in the hallway there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from my desk to see what was the matter.

Away to the red padded cell I flew like mad,

Slammed open the padded door but I knew I'd been had.

The disco blinking lights on the padded chair

Gave the image of FAINT in a psychotic stare,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But a unwrapped FLYswatter, and Randle in gear,

With the swatter in one hand, ready to smear,

I knew in a moment it must be FLYONAWALL.

More rapid than FLYs,"DIAL 911" I call

And I whistled, and shouted, and called her by name;

"Now, FAINT! now, FAINT! now, FAINT OH FAINT!

oh, FAINT! oh FAINT! oh, FAINT and FAAAAIIIIIINNNTTTTT!

To the top of the hallway! to the top of the wall!

Oh come back, please come back, FAINT off the wagon you'll fall

TO BE CONTINUED.............

(whose losing their mind?)

********ATTENTION! ATTENTION! FAINT HAS DISAPPEARED AND SHE HAS TAKEN "THE BOX" IF YOU SEE HER CALL THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES DO NOT TRY TO TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS SHE COULD BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS ATTENTION ATTENTION********

o

• Posted by Mellen 5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 20, 05 at 23:28

Yep, you are all nuts! And I'm going to Tina's tomorrow night??? Mellen

o

Ms. Mellen....be veryyyyy careful! A few of the ladies here are "on watch". You are taking a risk of unknown potential. Keep an eye on DH as it may be catching!!!

Should the personnel here at the "retreat" see news reports of winter solstice sowing party gone wild in central Iowa...the staff will making further accomodations for additional "guests"!!!

Remain calm...there is a fine line between sanity and insanity!!!!! ;)

o

I will have the Evil Elf locked away in the cell tomorrow night for Mellen and her DH sake, LoL.
A disclaimer will be posted at the door teeheehee
Solstice Celebration Gone Wild, LoL. Hey, it IS possible :-)

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas around here!
I still have a few things left to put up, but I am FINALLY getting to them.

Nurse Ratchett please keep us posted as to the whereabouts of our dearly beloved FAINT.
It does look as if FLY is missing as well!
Hmmm..............

o

While all crouched up in a ball in the corner of the red padded cell, I look up trying to focus as the chlorpromazine Randle & Chief put in my hot toddie is taking over..."ALL BY MYSELF...DON'T WAANNNABEE...ALL BY MYSELF" I sing to myself....
I hear a commotion in the hall....rush over to the small window in the door and peer out......my mind foggy...the room starts to spin...I try to hang on and focus on what's going on outside the cell...is that FAINT with a red nose? .....I rub my eyes...and a hummingbird with a crown of daisys??? and a great big UGLY green EVIL ELF with a BIG BOX..."they're coming to take me away..heehee haha" I hear the song faintly coming from outside the door....I rub my eyes trying to focus on the hummingbird with the daisy crown on her pretty head...and a FLY buzzin around her crown of daisys????...Suddenly the GREEN UGLY EVIL ELF steps forward and opens the door to my red cell...I muster the strength to stay focused as this is my chance to escape...the GREEN UGLY EVIL ELF sets a BIG BOX on the floor in front of me and says in a deep gruffy voice..."open the box and you stay in the room....leave the box alone and you can walk out the door".....OPEN THE BOX....OPEN THE BOX.....OPEN THE BOX my mind is calling out.....I look up trying to stay focused and see a GREEN FAINT with a box of daisys and a hummingbird with a red nose and a FLY on the nose of the hummingbird and a thought comes to that last brain cell of mine....I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE I GO INSANE.....I pick up the box and run outta the room, down the hall past the image of FAINT holding a green hummingbird with a red elf on its nose and a fly buzzin around them all......
I breathe a sigh of relief as I'm free.......
I find a room with a view and crash with my arms around what I hope is that box of goodies that used to be FAINTs.

o

Sorry Debby that you box wasn't mailed on time. Glad you liked everything. I found one more pkg in my car that didn't make it in your box yesterday, I will have to unwrap it to see what it is. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

o

No package received as of today

Cassie

o

NOT GONNA OPEN IT...NOT GONNA OPEN IT...NOT GONNA OPEN IT!

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhh*

it's not easy bein' Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

2 1/2 more days!!!! I'm DYING!!!! I absolutely HATE XMAS. This waiting Stinks! But, if FAINT can do it...I guess I have to too.
I'd like the thank the person who has me for DRIVING ME INSANE by not telling me what's in my box.
I wonder how the winter solstice celebration gone wild went?
all you good angels waiting for the big Santa to come down the chimney with those EVIL UGLY ELVES and your boxes. Us GOOD ANGELS who WAITED TILL XMAS to open our packages. giggling. I ain't no good angel. I was FORCED not to open it!

o

yep....you gotta WAIT TOO!!! *giggles*

poor poor Image hosted by Photobucket.com where is your Christmas spirit? huh?

there COULD be a Image hosted by Photobucket.com in there! THEN you will be GLAD YOU ARE WAITING with me and the rest of the angels!

Did they tell you?...when we open them, we have to take turns...one gift...then the other person opens a gift. You WAIT till it's your turn again! ;)))

o
re: update: secret santa in flight!!! two more days!

Cassie? anything yet? Anyone else who is still waiting for a package??? I know the post office is overwhelmed these days and I hope anyone waiting for a package to arrive won't have much longer.

TWO MORE DAYS!

Merry Christmas to all and a most properous New Year!!!

o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I won't wait my turn...I'm gonna open mine all at once.....I ain't gonna sit there and go...okay...I opened one....now u open one....WHO MADE UP THAT STUPID RULE?
I sorta think the ppl that are gonna get their boxes late are sorta LUCKY as that way they CAN't open them EARLY and they don't haveta stare at the box and wanna open it and they won't go CRAZY. I HATE THIS WAITING GAME. That mean old ugly elf is on my poop list. lol
I am putting up my tree xmas eve...I do every year...then take it down the day after xmas....I LOVE XMAS!!! and when I put the tree up...all the presents go under it. I AM SO STUPID cuz...If maybe I'da put it up early...the MEAN OLD UGLY ELF maybe woulda put the presents under there then. Someone shoot me. I am so dumb. So anyway...I think if I have time after work tomorrow maybe I'll start trimming it and maybe like magic the present will appear???
I HATE WAITING FOR ANYTHING. STOMPIN MAH FEET!!!! TAKIN A HISSY FIT.... SAAAAAAAAnTAAAH I'll get u and ur pretty raindeer for this!!!

o

We can track SANTA!!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Tracking Santa

o

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I just know he is gonna stop here FIRST cuz I have been sooooooo good! *giggles*

WHO MADE UP THAT STUPID RULE? errrrrrr...ummmmmm....Santa did!! or it was TINA! yeahhh...that's the ticket...IT WAS TINA!!!

o

WHOOOOOOPEEEE!! My hubby said he is bringing all the presents to the house tomorrow. It's our tradition to open just one present (but usually I've already opened it anyway!!! haha) on Xmas Eve at 12:00 midnite. hmmmmmmmmmm I always open one from him but since he was a MEAN EVIL ELF this year....I think I'll open the one from my secret Santa. That'll make him mad I'm sure. BUT he does deserve to be punished for his evil ways. I think that if I hadn't let him in on all this gossip secret santa thingy that he'd have left all the presents here as usual. I sorta "screwed" myself. I gotta keep my big mouth shut!!
Mellen... I hope you threw in a couple extra pieces of coal for me and FAINT in Tina's stocking. She started this whole big mess; although I think she went sorta crazy there towards the end!
Hope everyone is all ready for Xmas (I gotta STILL bake cookies!!!)

o

FLYONTHEWALL, can have my cookies. I baked over 100 cutouts last night (and decorated them)(kids helped)for the kids to take to school this morning. Only the school was closed do to the freezing rain we had early this morning. So now I have lots of cookies to eat. LOL

Merry Christmas to All

o

Merry Christmas to all.
It is just hours until all the packages can be open.

o

My, My, My.....So sorry FLY!!!....It is I, Yes, It is I.....
I didnt mean to put you through so much anguish, over your holiday package, "hehehehehehehehehehe" But boy, you sure did make me chuckle all the past few weeks!! :)...You and "FAINT" have been such a hoot!!....Hmmmmmm...I NEVER said whoever i got for secret santa HAD to wait til Xmas to open it...."tick, tick tick....." not that much longer now!
But pity poor me, who has been hoping and wondering all this time too, if you will like what i have sent to you!!!
Merry, Merry Christmas!!
Blue Skies!
Trish

o

No package as of today

o

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Its almost 2:00am XMAS morning and I have unwrapped my present....and I see from the post a few above....TRISH..Dancing Moons....YOU ARE MY SANTA!!!! You killed me!!! First of all I want to say... I love everything in my package. I received a beautiful set of hand decorated glass ornaments that I added to my tree ( I just decorated my tree on Xmas Eve)...2 coffee mugs with a teddy bear (I LOVE BEARS) and a snow man on them which I will drink use tomorrow morning for my coffee (which she got me and I LOVE HAZELNUT). Trish the devil also got me some snowman tea towels and pot holders with Xmas trees on them which I will definitely use over the holidays (can never have enuf of those). I also received a beautiful Cinderella Amaryllis Bulb kit which I have already taken outta the box to start a-growing. AND I got a nice book on Backyard Bird Watching which I will LOVE as I have been feeding the birds and for the past 2 springs I have placed an old leftover crappy dying hanging basket/planter in the awning of my bedroom window for the birds to nest...so I get to see the babies!!!) I will LOVE this book. She also sent me some bubble mailers for seed or whatnot exchanges. And I received a very cute ceramic snowman the holds a tealight along with a big package of cinnamon tea lights for the candle holder.

Trish....I thank you from the bottom of my heart...I absolutely LOVE everything in my package and it was definitely worth the CRAZY wait (course I hated waiting for it) but it's made me a better person cuz now I know I CAN wait and not open stuff.. COURSE I DON'T LIKE TO DO THAT....but it was fun!!! I love everything. Oh....and I also got a Coffee warmer muggy thing that I'll be taking to work!!!
Once again...Trish...DANCING MOONS...THANK YOU. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! You really mad the wait worth the "AGONY"
HAHAHAHA to FAINT....I OPENED MINE FIRST!!!!!!!

o

*WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* It's Christmas and I got to open the BIG BOX!!!!

Thank you THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH to my secret santa!!! Per Santa's secret emails...last night at midnite I opened the BIG box and got to open one prezzie...which was 120! purple crocus bulbs. I LOVE THEM!!! The weather has warmed a bit here and the ground is not yet frozen so I will be planting those out tomorrow. :) It is gonna be sooooo nice to see such pretty purple blooms first thing in the spring!

This morning I got to open the rest of the gifts but NOT until DH and DD were up...ohhhhhh it was HORRIBLE TO WAIT and I sent DD's dog up to her room to wake her. *giggles*
I received such wonderful and thoughtful gifts!!! One gift was to be opened last cuz SANTA SAID SO. *sighhhhh* There are some moisturizing hand gloves that you put the green tea herbal lotion that came with them on and then the gloves overnight and have soft and silky hands in the morning! I will use these after I get all the bulbs planted tomorrow. The winter air has already been doing a number on my hands. I have a package of dissolvable rose petals (I have never seen anything like them before) and they smell wonderful!!! I am gonna put some in a pretty dish in my bathroom! There is a bottle of moonlight path body lotion too which smells soooo good. DH said you aren't gonna give wrinkles a chance after all that! *giggles* I also received two beautiful red mitten shaped serving dishes which are just perfect for use all winter long. I LOVE them. :) There is a bag full of gingerbread and macadamia biscotti along with some tropical punch green tea (which DD and I are enjoying now)! Yummy!!! AND a bag filled with ghirardelli chocolate bars! *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I sooooo love chocolate* But there is MORE CHOCOLATE...a container of four different chocolate crunch accents (choc. & coconut, choc. & mint, choc. & peanut, AND chocolate sprinkles) to be put on desserts, icecream, cookies, etc. and some mulling spices for cider/wine. I am going to use this on New Year's eve! :)))

I LOVE angels and secret santa sent a really pretty paper angel mobile which I will hang by my computer. That's not all...I got an beautiful sparkly gold angel ornament and also the cutest fairy ornament too! They are sooooo pretty with porcelain-like face and hands. They are gonna be out year-round....*sighhhhh*....AND a "willow tree" angel of the garden! She is so adorable!!

Told ya'll it was a BIG box and I do believe it kept growing while I WAITED to open it. I am not done yet! I now have a sweet little snowman (who is holding a cardinal) ornament on my tree! There is a little notebook with a flower on it to keep notes on my brand new flower gardens this coming year. :) There are hyacinth bean vine seeds...I googled them and they are gonna be beautiful if I can keep them growing! A birdhouse that is sooooo pretty with tulips and a butterfly on it that is going to stay in my living room on a shelf with the gardening angel! Three more...a sweet little teddy bear holding a daff...so so cute!!! I collect teddy bears and he is just precious!!! The sweetest little birdie with flowers rain gauge which I LOVE too!!! There is not ONE thing that I have except for the gift to be opened last.......

Ya'll wanna know what it is, right?

It's a .............well...........it's something ya use to KILL lil insects with.............like a...............

FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! You are such an EvIl EVIL ELF! eViL EvIl EVILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! *giggles* I can't believe I didn't figure out you were my secret santa after all the INSANITY you put me through!

THANK YOU SO VERYYYYYYYYY MUCH!!! You have made this Christmas one of the most memorable for sure! (((((((((((((FLY da BRAT))))))))))))))

I had SO MUCH FUN with this robin...not just in getting such a wonderful secret santa to laugh and joke with but also in hearing of everyone else's special gifts too. (Hope I didn't drive ya'll crazy like me!) I had such a blast choosing special things to send my secret pal. I know that she also waited until today to open them and I hope she enjoys each gift as much as I had in choosing and sending them to her.

THANK YOU ALL....and the most wonderful and blessed of New Year's to ALL OF YOU!

Merry Christmas!!! hugsssssssssssss,
Dee aka Faint

o

Merry Christmas EVERYONE! I hope it was WONDERFUL!

Hugs,
Deb/IL.

o

Still have not received secret santa package

Cassie

o

Cassie and a few others have not received their packages yet. Cassie mentioned it about 3 times. TINA.....can you send their Secret Santas an email and find out if they can track them? I am still visiting to see what everyone got.

o

Still visiting too to see what all those patiently waiting ladies who love suprises got!

Sure hope those who haven't received yet get their suprises very soon...keep us posted girls. You will not be forgotten by Santa! ;)

o
ok bad secret santas, i am sending the evil elf out as of today

So far, Amy HAS NOT received her package. She DID send a package to gardenhits! bojo96 was suppose to be her "Secret Santa". As of today 12/27/05, I have not heard from her. I have sent e-mails with no response!!! bojo DID receive a package from momcat.

On 12/21/05 I recieved a response to my e-mail concerneing Cassiet's package. gardenfevergirl is Cassie's "Secret Santa". She said she was mailing that day, but also said she would post the conf. #. gardenfevergirl DID receive a package as I was her "Secret Santa".

I have received several e-mails from REALLY GREAT SECRET SANTAS who would like to send to our gals who didn't receive anything. I would really like to wait until this Friday to see if these gals receive a belated Christmas present.
Please accept my sincerest apologies amybabyboy3 and cassiet?....
You WILL NOT be forotten.
I'm sorry it took a couple of days for me to post. Things are pretty hectic yet, but you all ARE on my list of priorities.

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Be safe and have a wonderful New Year.
Tina

o

I was made aware that bojo96 is also in another Secret Santa RR. She may have just gotten a bit confused, and doesn't realize she didn't send a package out for this one. As we all know, things can get confusing this time of year with just the norm, so adding extra responsibilities can get a bit overwhelming. I bet we'll hear from her shortly:-)

Thank you all for such a WONDERFUL robin. This is the best and funnest robin I have ever hosted!!!!!

Tina

o

Tina, I am so sorry..I thought I had finished the one robin I was in and pulled out of the only other one I had been in due to medical and the financial problems that come along with it. Any emails I have recieved from you I was not aware of...unless they went to my junk mail which is emptied everytime I log out. Thanks to Dee (faintheart) I now am aware of this and if you will resend me amybabyboy3's address again I will have an extra special box out by this friday. I have not recieved a box as of yet, BUT there are 3 families with the same last name on the same rural postal route, I will do some investigating today...the others are fairly honest people and will let me know if they recieved something. So sorry for the mix-up and now look forward to sending a box out.
I apologize to all for putting a damper on this RR.
Julie

o

Cassiet -
Here is the confirmation number for your package I will check on it today -- but my guess is that you should be recieving soon. 0479 7634 5650 4501 6907 USPS It was mailed on the 22nd. I'm sorry I was so late getting it out - but I hope you enjoy it when you finally get it! My apoligies, Laura

o

OK, now we are doing some investigating about momcats package.....MIA!!!!!!!!!

bojo96, thank you so much posting and explaining. You have a very good reputation, and I was informed of how great! you are, so I knew there was come honest confusion somewhere.
I am sending you a private e-mail :-)

Garden Fever Girl, I'm sure the package will show up sooner or later. With the holidays, I'm sure the PO is backed up.
Thank you for posting the conf.#.

A BIG THANK YOU to those of you who have offered to send to those who have not yet received! We'll see where everything is Friday.

Tina

o

The mystery of my missing box is solved...it was at my DH's aunt and uncle's who "planned on getting it to me sometime"...arghhh. It was a wonderful surprise with angels (looooove angels!!!), the cutest moon & angel salt and pepper shakers and gardening tools (that were put to use tonight transplanting a HUGE aloe vera plant) Thank you soooo much!! I loved it all.
Again, sorry for the confusion and look forward to mailing out a box for amy on friday!
Julie

o

Amy, Your package went out priority mail this morning. Confirmation # is 0304 1560 0002 6730 0490
Hope you enjoy everything and so very sorry about the delay.
Julie

o

Checking in to see if Cassie and Amy received their packages yet? You can either post here or e-mail me privately.
We will get this figured out and correct everything ladies. I promise!

Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe New Year
Tina

o

Happy New Year to everyone! I received my secret santa package. I hope I remember what all was in there. I got some candy in a little holiday tin. Snowmen salt and pepper shakers, lotion and matching candle lavender and chamoille, hyancinth bulbs and pot to put in, candy cane, some seeds, and another little ornament. What a nice box with a lot of goodies. Hope everyone has a great new year. I ordered a TON of seeds this weekend.

Cassie

o

Yeah!!!! Cassiet received her lovely box!!!
We know that Amy's box is en route. Better late than never :-)
Good job girls. I am proud of you all!
Sending wishes to you all for a wonderful New Year full of love, compassion and many, many blooms and sprouts!

Hug's, Tina

o

I received a package from a wonderful fairie...I thought I was too late to join in the exchange...and have nooo idea who I didn't send a gift to.Seriously,I am so ashamed...I feel lower than a ...well really low...please,tell me who to send a gift to,I guess I need to change the settings in my junk box,or new glasses...but I want to remedy the error asap! I am sorry,I think you are wonderful people,and don't want anyone thinking badly of me.

o

missourilark - please forgive me, but I have no idea.
I had two girls ask to join after the sign up date. I contacted them both, but never heard anything back. Their names are "Sariqa" and "Pedalpusher". Are either one of these gasls you? Maybe someone already had your info, and decided to send you a surprise package?
There is also antoher "Secret Santa Exchange" as well. Maybe you might check in with them and see if yourt package came from one of the members signed up there.

Amy, checking in to see if your package arrived yet?

May the New Year be filled with many blooms, sprouts, love and happiness.
Hug's, Tina

o

I recieved a wonderful VERY FULL box, love, love, love the bread in a flower pot! but.... I do not know who my Secret Santa was??? There was no name on anything :(

Thank you very much, though!

Marie

o

JULIE,
MY PACKAGE ARRIVED TODAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING. CALGON TO TAKE ME AWAY ( I SO NEED THIS), CONVOLVULUS SEEDS AND IPOMOPSIS BOTH OF WHICH I LOVE AND DON'T HAVE!! AWESOME GARDENING BAG WITH BATH SOAP, GEL AND LOTION WITH A TROWEL AND SHOVEL ON THE SIDE ( HOW WONDERFUL THAT WILL BE. A MAXINE 16 MONTH CALENDER THAT IS JUST THE PERFECT SIZE. A LOVELY HUMMINGBIRD FOR MY WINDOW AND KIWI MANGO CREAM FOR MY GARDEN HANDS. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL SANTA FRIEND. THANK YOU, AMY

o

Amy, I'm so glad you like everything. I'm so sorry for the mix-up and how long you had to wait for it. Belated Merry Christmas ;)
Julie

o

WYnative, I have you down as received on 12/20/05. If you read back thru the posts, you'll find your post.
If I am not mistaken, everyone has received their package!!! If someone hasn't please let me know ASAP and we'll get one out to you :-)
Ok, here is the list of who sent to who:
Hummingbirddaisy sending to
GardenFeverGirl sending to
Cassiet sending to
Gardeningmomof3 sending to
Rosebud 2050 sending to
Dancingmoons sending to
FLYONAWALL sending to
FAINTHEART sending to
SWEETKITTEN51 sending to
WYnative sending to
SNBOYKEN sending to
DEBBYA sending to
MOMCAT sending to
BOJO96 sending to
AMYBABYBOY3 sending to
GARDENHITS sending to
DJM906 sending to
Hummingbirddaisy

WYnative, when you get everything straightened out, please let us know who you got your secret package from!!!

I want to thank all you lovely ladies for joining in on my Secret Santa RR. This is by far the FUNNEST swap I have ever been in, and it is all because of you all. FLY and Faint are hilarious! You all are caring, wonderful women and I am very proud to have met all of you and had you in my swap. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Big Hug's to each of you
Tina

o

I am so glad everyone received their packages. THANK YOU TINA for putting together such a fun swap!!! It was a great pleasure to meet everyone here and be able to share in the joys and smiles during a sometimes hectic season.

sweetkitten51, I do hope you enjoy your gifts and had a most wonderful Christmas!

To all: please keep FLY and her family in your thoughts and prayers as she has been called away from home to be with a family member. FLY, if you see this...know that I have you and your family in my prayers!

Blessings to all in the New Year!!!

Faint *who is borrowing Deb's roomba to clean up the snippets of paper left all around this thread* ;)

o

Tina,
I wanted to thank you also for a lot of organization on your part and for making this an awesome robin. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!! Take Care, Amy

o

Yes, I loved the gifts in the box.
I would like to get the reciepe for your Quick Meal in a Jar. Iloved that.
There was soooooooo many things.
The children of the house had as much fun guessing what every thing was,as I had opening them.
THANK YOU!!!!
God bless.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here