Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ishareflowers

Have you gotten seeds from tod65 in the past???

Hi All,

I don't know if you all are aware but he lost all his seeds in a fire and is looking for replacements of his heirlooms.

I know that he sent me and hundreds of others great seeds for sasbe, let's pull together and get him up and running again!!

Please post here OR on the seed exchange side if you think you can help him.

Lisa/ishare

Lisa/ishare

Comments (10)

• elliesfun
    13 years ago

Lisa,
    I have never gotten seeds from tod65 but Email me his address and I will send him everything that I was planning on sending for the New Years eve swap. I don't need anymore seeds for the time being and sounds like he could really use some now. I don't have time to make the list anyway right now. I have so much to do for the holidays. Fire is a horrible thing.

Thanks!

Ellie

• roper2008
    13 years ago

I never traded with him, but I can share some of my seeds. I
    always get more than I need in case someone wants some.
    What kind of seeds does he like?

Linda

• drippy
    13 years ago

Count me in - I have some heirloom tomatoes (among other things) I can share with him. Email me an address (yours, if you don't want to send his, or his if he oks it) and I will get a packet off to him in the next week.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hello All,

Please check the seed exchange, Tod has posted there about his dilhema. I am willing to send you the postage $$ to mail the seeds to him if wanted.

He will be responding with emails to all who post onTuesday when he will have time off work.

Thank You!
    Lisa

• diene
    13 years ago

Hello Lisa;
    I am not a seed person but I do have some that have been given to me and I do harvest from my own each year (why I have no idea as I rarely use them). I did go to the seed exchange and could not find any posting from someone by that name. Can you link me to his/her page? Thanks.
    diene

• sandysgardens
    13 years ago

I've traded in the past with Tod and he most certainly is a great guy to trade with. I've already posted on the other thread. As I package up seeds for several large swaps I'm at the momemt, I also plan on putting together a package of seed packets for him too.

Sandy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Tod has posted his addy in the conversation side of the seed exchange if anyone out there can help him.

Lisa

• slo_garden
    13 years ago

Yes! I took advantage of one of Tod's seed offers in the past (very generous guy). I checked out the info. on the Conversations section and I'll get out a package to him soon. Thanks for letting us know. I would have never seen the other thread otherwise.

• sunnyk
    13 years ago

I don't believe I have ever swapped with Tod65. But I am going to try and get a bunch of Heirloom Tomato seeds and other veggie seeds out to him before the Holidays. I can imagine how devastating it is to lose so much so quickly :(
    It would break my heart to lose my seed collection like that .
    But I am glad to here that no one was injured in the fire.That is something to be thankful for :)