Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Whats Left On My Wants List Swap

Posted by micyrey 5b (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 14, 11 at 7:49

hello
I'm gonna start sign ups for the WLOMWL swap.

send date Jan 5th

what you do is look at the players wants list, if you have things from their lists put them in a baggie with the players name on it and send all in to me. I will get all the seeds sorted out and send you back the same amount as you send in(unless you dont want as many as you sent in).

I may not have time to check each pack of seeds with each persons wants list, so please dont send it in if it is not on their list.

in your envie please include...
your GW name
your name
address(sometimes the address gets messed up on envie)
postage(you can send money, or stamps first class/forever only, I dont like to get 20 diffrent denominations of stamps.)
and if you want back less/more/or same amount of seeds back.

side trades are welcome as long as you mark them clearly so I dont count them.

please no seeds older than 2009(is that date ok, I dont want older)

at least 15 to 20 seeds in a packet, if you want to do side trades for smaller amount that is fine but I want everyone to get enough seeds to get a few plants from each trade. trades of 5 seeds many times produce no plants for me and I want everyone to be happy with what they get.

I know there is some gardeners from Canada that want to join but I have had some trouble with out of country swapers( not their fault) 2 times the packets never made it home and once the envie had been opened(by customs) and the envie was empty. so I just dont want the stress over wether they will get their seeds back, there is quite enough stress with this kind of swap.
sorry

I hope that is all
any questions please let me know
michelle

PS up date you wants list and date it so we all know they are current.
will go do mine later

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Whats Left On My Wants List Swap

Michelle, Thanks for hosting this swap, it's always my favorite so count me in!

o

Please add me to the list of participants. This is the best swap of all, and I do appreciate your taking on the task of hosting this year.

o

Michelle, sign me up please.

I'll start working on my list.

Thanks for hosting such a big swap! :)

vina

o

please sign me up:)

o

Hi,
Please sign me up for the swap. I had such fun with it last year. I will have to get going on my list as well, I haven't touched it yet this fall.
Thanks so much for hosting this swap, I know it's a huge job.
cheers,
weebay

o

Sign me up, too. I meant to have my list updated, but I have not had time yet.
Thanks for hosting this Michelle!
Alana

o

Please sign me up. Thanks so much for hosting!

o

Sign me up!

Thanks,
Lisa

o

• Posted by Pash 10 (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 14, 11 at 15:58

This looks like fun; count me in!

o

Sign me up too Michelle, I love this swap. Thanks a bunch, linda

o

Sign me up. This is a good swap. Will work on my wants list.

o

Hi, Michelle - I'd like to sign up for this - and my list is updated!

Thanks so much for taking this on; it's a big one!

Kim

o

I would like to join.

Thanks
Jasmine

o

Sure please add me. But i will update my list after I recieve the current swap I am in now. Thank you for hosting.

Paula

o

I want in. List update.

Daryl

o

Add me please.
Tawnee

o

hello
wow so many so far, I'm a little scared. LOL
I have decided to allow canadian swapers as long as Im not responsible for replacing any seeds that get lots in the mail. I hate to turn anyone away.

players
1. micyrey......michelle
2. hibiscusfan
3. patrob
4. flowergirl34....vina
5. jlee160
6. weebay
7. poisondartfrog....alana
8. barefootgardener12
9. ishareflowers......lisa
10. pash
11. ibartoo........linda
12. clc70
13. drippy.......kim
14. jas-il.......jasmin
15. paulan70......paula
16. pawneepapa.....daryl
17. tl.grahm......tawnee

it is hard to beleve thanksgiving is just next week. I have all my seeds dryed but have yet to do any packing, I need to get my fanny in gear. I dont have many seeds on my have list but if there is anything you want let me know and I will make sure you get it.

happy seeding
michelle

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 15, 11 at 10:58

Sign me up please. I love this swap.

o

Hi Michelle,

This is one of my favorite swaps,please sign me up ! thank you for hosting it this year , I am sure you will do great ! I will get busy updating my wish list ! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving !

Iris

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 15, 11 at 16:05

Hi Michele,

I would love to join your swap.

Thanks for hosting,
Susan

o

I've already started going through and pulling seeds for those who have posted on their wish lists that they are updated and ready to be used.

o

Count me in too! This is one of my all-time favorite swaps I look forward to each year. LOVE list lookin'..lol

~Wendy

o

I have updated my wish list.

Jasmine

o

I think I am done updating:)

o

I have updated my list

o

Mine is updated as well.

o

Fri, Nov 18, 11 at 13:21

Mine is updated too.

o

My list is updated.

o

I have updated my list as well.

o

Please sign me up too. List is updated. Many thanks. Bev. ~~~

o

Hello all!

I had a heck of a time updating my list,don't know what was wrong but it would not submit alphabetical for some reason..Anyway........

MY LIST IS UPDATED

Lisa

o

Hi,
My list is updated.
-weebay

o

I want to join. This is my favorite swap. Thank you Michelle for taking on this huge task.

mao

o

Please sign me up.I love this swap.I will start working on my list.

o

I was sorry that I didn't get my act together soon enough to participate in the Secret Santa swap this year, but I just looked over a few lists, and am excited that I can fill some wishes!

Please sign me up. As many have already said, this is one of my favorite swaps all year!

Bonnie

o

Michelle, when you have time will you give us an updated player list? I believe sorellina should be on there too. I am almost ready to start looking at lists.
Thanks, Alana

o

I want in on this, please. I have a few seeds that are ready. I have missed 2 swaps already that I usually do.

My list is updated. Also will take any special request.

gmom
Sharon

o

Sign me up please. This is my favorite swap. My lists are pretty up to date... although I am sure I will be adding more :) I always see new things that peak my interest while looking through other people's lists and the seed catalogs.

Molanic (Morgan)

o

Michelle ~ Is there a packet limit amount of how many we can send in? :)

~Wendy

o

Hello
There is no limit to the seeds you send but if you send in gobs I won't be able to send you stuff just on your list, I will have to use any extra seeds available to get you back the same amount you sent.
WOW I hope that makes sense.
Alana I can only sign up those that post here, I told her to come over and sign up, people can't check her list if she dosent post here.

I will post a players list here later after work.
Michelle

o

I just updated my list. Thanks.

o

I'd like to join this swap. It sounds like great fun. I'll provide my wants list by Wednesday. Thanks!

Kelly

o

hello
here is our current players list

1. micyrey......michelle
2. hibiscusfan
3. patrob
4. flowergirl34....vina
5. jlee160
6. weebay
8. barefootgardener12
10. pash
11. ibartoo........linda
12. clc70
13. drippy.......kim
14. jas-il.......jasmin
15. paulan70......paula
16. pawneepapa.....daryl
17. tl.grahm......tawnee
18. ruthz
19. ranegrow......Iris
20. susanc.......susan
21. sassybutterfly....wendy
22. beverlysc....bev
23. mao tse mom...mao
24. molanic....morgan
25. gmom2 6boys ..... sharon
26. highalttransplant....bonnie
27. velsgarden
28. sorellina
29. kellyK49.....kelly
30. pawneepapa

I think that is everyone so far.
I hope I got them all.
michelle

o

Greetings,

Please sign me up to participate in this years WLOMWLS! I've been looking thru everyone's want lists and I have lots to share!

Thanks,
Sandy

o

1. micyrey......michelle
2. hibiscusfan
3. patrob
4. flowergirl34....vina
5. jlee160
6. weebay
8. barefootgardener12
10. pash
11. ibartoo........linda
12. clc70
13. drippy.......kim
14. jas-il.......jasmin
15. paulan70......paula
16. pawneepapa.....daryl
17. tl.grahm......tawnee
18. ruthz
19. ranegrow......Iris
20. susanc.......susan
22. beverlysc....bev
23. mao tse mom...mao
24. molanic....morgan
27. velsgarden
28. sorellina
29. kellyK49.....kelly
30. sandysgardens......sandy

o

Ok a post above well a few above mine kinda confused me. We will get back the same amount we send in. What happens if we have more to give then people have to give back to us?

Me I am ok with getting less than I send in. Other wise they wont be from our want list. But I am also ok with doubles, triples and so on of the seeds from my want list.

I am sure there will be some that I wont anything from their list and others alot from their list.

Thanks

Paula

o

Good Morning All,

Michelle,I have been looking at pictures on the winter sowing forum and added more seeds to my wants list...ugh! I also added a few when packing seeds for people that have their lists updated. When is the cut off date for changing or adding to your wants list??

I also have a question about the seeds being sent in as well. I have quite a few of peoples wants BUT only have maybe 5 or 10 seeds "they are commercial>. I would love to share them BUT they have nothing on my list so they couldn't be a technical side trade. Are you okay with me listing these as a side trade even though the receiver of the seeds is not sending me anything??

Thanks,
Lisa/ishare

o

Hello
Well I"ll try to answer both questions.

With these kind of swaps you may send in a lot but players may not have many of your wants, I will take extras from those that get a lot and don't send much and try to match up seeds to your wants list. Unless you send in your box that you are ok getting less than you send . I may have to send seeds not on your list to get to your send total.
I rilly hope that makes sense.

On number of seeds, I don't want too many sent in with small amounts but a few is ok esp commercial. Any seeds you don't want counted you can also send in as "BONUS" seeds.

Make sure all instrution for your seeds are noted in your envie. IE: how many you want back, dbls, seeds not on your list , and bonuses.

Michelle

o

Personally, I don't mind getting 5 to 10 seeds of something I really want.
A lot of the commercial seeds I buy are 10 seeds or less per pack.
Examples of this is Thunbergia from Summer Hill seeds and Japanese Morning Glories from Onalee's seeds.

o

Michelle, I have a concern about side trades.

In this swap a few years ago, people indicated whether or not they were open to requests and a lot of side trades were made. I believe that practice was discontinued during the 2009 WLOMWL swap to give everyone an equal chance to have some of their seed wishes fulfilled. Not everyone has the time or desire to go over others' "Have" lists and arrange special trades. For me the fun is sending as much as I can to fill everyone's wishes and then being surprised by what I receive in return.

I did not read your first post as carefully as I should have and missed your statement that side trades are welcome.

Would you please clarify for us what is meant by "side trades"?

o

Michelle, I wasn't really asking about my return envelope(said in a very nice way,sometimes it's hard to express on the computer)I was asking if I could send in commercials with small amounts and have them not counted and mark as side trade to assure they would get to the intended recipient.

Ruth, I agree with you, I have a bunch of commercials with just 5 or 10 seeds left.

PAtrob, I do agree about side trades, I only wanted to mark short seeded packets as side trades so the person that wanted them would definately get them. I don't care if I get anything in return..I know how excited I get when I get one of my wants and just wanted to share.

I am happy to have 5 or 10 seeds from a commercial packet or collected for that matter[some plants just don't want to give a lot back for all our work). I have a ton of seeds that I got a seed head or two from a nursery plant[mostly with permission) and have many times sent just 5 or 10 seeds.

I figure it this way..if I get no germination on some packets,I still got to share my seeds and make someone happy. It's a win win in my eyes!

I'm sorry if I caused confusion :"

Lisa/ishare

PS: have you set a date on when your wants list can no longer be added to or taken from???

o

hello
the last date for changing lists should be the sign up date dec 14th.

if people dont want to do side trades I can cancel doing them but I'm gonna make people mad eather way, if I said no side trades I would be getting people wanting to do them, no one has to do them. a side trade would be trader A wants something from trader B's list, so trader A offers trader B to trade this for that both are marked for the person getting them and I drop them in the envie they are going home with.

as long as seeds are commercial small amounts are ok, no need to do anything spacial just send them in with the others. I understood your question just didnt answer it well.

I hope this helps,

michelle

o

People are getting way too nervous and picky about this whole thing, IMHO. Anything I get that's still on my want list at this late date in the season is wonderful and I will be excited and appreciative to receive. Only five seeds, who cares! Right now i've got zero seeds of that plant.

Come on, people! This is a wonderful Round Robin Exchange. Don't spoil this with your nit-picking! Just do what you can to help the others here, and trust that they will do the same for you.

o

Please count me in! More seeds, lovely seeds, the magic of germination is a wonder of nature! Here's a poem for all you gardeners...

I put a seed into the ground
And said, "I'll watch it grow."
I watered it and cared for it
As well as I could know.

One day I walked in my back yard,
And oh, what did I see!
My seed had popped itself right out,
Without consulting me.

by Gwendolyn Brooks

o

hello
rick I'm the one being picky I just want to be sure everyone is happy with the number of seeds they get.
no one has said they would not be happy with small amounts so please feel free to send what you have.
I was not feeling well yesterday and had a bad day at work so I may have come off a bit grouchy, you are all my friends and I dont want to make anyone upset this swap is for the players any thing you all want is fine(except for sending older seeds, yes I know some may germinate anyway, but there must be a cutoff age)

so rules I have changed
canadians ok but I will not replace lost seeds.
small amounts in packet ok but only on commercial seeds
I will say no to side trades if the majority of player dont want me to do it

please let me know if there is anything else, I want to do my best to make everyone happy.

big HUG and I'm sorry for being grouchy

michelle

o

I agree with Pat. The side trades year turned out to be pretty unfair and a burden for non-side traders and probably the hostess, too.
And I agree with ishare-5 seeds of what I am looking for is plenty!
And I agree with Rick-too much tweaking will spoil the swap.

My two cents are spent, now, so I wll move on to this. If no one creates a master spreadsheet, which I do not have time to do, after the last date to update lists I will post links to all the spreadsheets. It may not happen that very day because I don't know what I will have to do for work, but I will do it within a couple of days.

o

Michelle, you posted while I was typing my last post so I will add, you are not grouchy. I know you want everything to be as fun as it can be, and it will-so don't worry.

Alana

o

hello
has any one set up a side trade yet?
so far no one has steped up wanting to do side trades so we will just cancel them. I rilly had no idea they were a problem.

thank you for letting me know your concerns and requests.

thanks alana this is rilly starting to stress me out, I want it to go as smoothly as possible.
if you or anyone else that knows how can post links to everyone wants lists that would help alot but I just dont know how and I'm good with tech stuff.

thanks everyone
michelle

o

Fri, Dec 2, 11 at 12:36

o

Please sign me up.thank you
Debbie

o

Count me in again. This is one of my favorites. My list should be updated by the weekend.
Thanks,
Debby

o

Hi Michelle,

Please sign me up!

I will update my "wants" list this weekend.

Thanks so much for hosting this fun swap!!

- Lisa

o

1. micyrey......michelle
2. hibiscusfan
3. patrob
4. flowergirl34....vina
5. jlee160
6. weebay
8. barefootgardener12
10. pash
11. ibartoo........linda
12. clc70
13. drippy.......kim
14. jas-il.......jasmin
15. paulan70......paula
16. pawneepapa.....daryl
17. tl.grahm......tawnee
18. ruthz
19. ranegrow......Iris
20. susanc.......susan
22. beverlysc....bev
23. mao tse mom...mao
24. molanic....morgan
27. velsgarden
28. sorellina
29. kellyK49.....kelly
31. lisam627......lisa
32. debby1.....debby
33. snapdragon.....debbie
34. twopinenuts.....gwendolyn
35. rick in va

let me now if I missed anyone
everyone has till the end of sign up to update their lists.
michelle

o

Please sign me up. My wish list is up to date.
If it makes list checking easier - I am a veggie person. Other that gerbera daisies and sunflowers, my wish list is all vegetables.

Thanks for hosting this swap!

~ Tracy

o

I am now a member of the official susanc fan club. Thank you Susan!
Alana

o

Sat, Dec 3, 11 at 13:09

o

Michelle you are wonderful for hosting this for us. I really appreciate you, and thanks also for saying "No" to side trades - they really are unfair to the rest of us.

Susan the links are fabulous!

Rick

o
Whats Left On My Wants List Swap

Please add me. I saw someone else make a list like this on another swap so I tried making a list that we could all search easily. I hope this works. I learned if you hold down CTRL + F a box pops up and you can type in the seeds you have available and see if there are any matches.

What's Left On My Wants List Swap
micyrey
Michelle updated 11-13-11
******PLEASE DON"T SEND******
trumpetvine
liatris
loosestrife
hollyhocks
hibiscus
morning glories
I have way too many of these, and some repedidly reseeding all over the yard. but thanks anyway
I would like known colored flowers when possible, but I like NOIDs too.
flowers I want :
seed geraniums
tall sunflowers
perennial salvias
yellow coneflowers
corriopsis
columbines
dahlias
rudbeckia
datura
anything that likes wet feet for a damp area.
trees/shrubs for zone 5
nut trees other than walnut
pecan
oak
others fine
berry probucing bushes
berry trees
herbs
parsley
dill
basil
oragano
mints
vegies
celery
carrots
radish
onions
squash
other
alflfa
timothy hay
other feild grains
clover
looking for plants for;
***flutterby squaire
perennials or annuals
salvias/sages
verbenas
rudabekia
echinacias
penstemons
good butterfly food plants
hibiscus fan
gerberia daisy commercial seeds only(thats the only kind I can get to grow for me)
*allium-schubertii-forclock-summer drummer-mt.everst---------- silverspring- any giants, whites and blues
*Angelica gigas
*agastache hardy in zone 5 esp. Black Adder-Ava-Orange
Flare-New Mexico-Rosita-Purple Pygmy- any pinks and reds *agastache cana
*agapanthus esp.Cold Hardy White
*alstroemera
*Antranthus ruber
*antirrhinum nanum-Twinny Peach-Frosted Flames or any named
*anchusa azurea - *aquilegia-any named
*arabis caucasica or any
*achilla-Snowport-Heidi-etc. (have yellow)
*anemone-any named
*amsonia jonesii-Jenes Bluestar
*arenaria- Wallowa Mts.
*Argyranthemum-Marguerite daisy
*armeria
*aruncus dioicus-goatsbeard
*aster- blues and whites-Bluebird-Blue Knoll
Asteromea mongolia
*astible
*astrantia(any)esp. Buckland
*asclepeas incarna
*aubrieta (rockcress)
*baptisia esp. twilight prarie blues- purple Smoke-yellow ---- and white
*bergenia-Rosi Klose
*bird of paradise
*belamcanda chinensis-Hello Yellow
*bellium minutum
*bergina-winterglow
*bletilla striata-Hardy Chinese Orchid
*boltonia asteroids
*bouteloua gracilis-Blonde Ambition
*brunnera macrophylla-Emerald Mist-Looking Glass
*buddiea (butterfly bush) any
*buphthalmum speciosum
*calendula-any named that I don't have-esp. Sherbert Fizz-
Apricot Twist
*campanula-bellflowers esp. peachleaf and takion
*calibrachoa-million bells
*candy lily except orange
*centranthus ruber(jupiters beard) have Pretty Betsy
esp. Star Ruber Mix
*ceratasligma plumbaginoides
*coreopsis-Alba-Sweet Dreams-American Dream-Jethre Tull ------Sienna Sunset-Sunfire-Snowberry-Dreamcatcher-Star ---------Cluster-Cosmic Evolution*-any I don't have
*cosmos'yellow garden, apricot, reds-unusal,doubles and ------- bon bons
*chelone(turtlehead)
*chrysopsis villosa-(hairy golden aster)
*cimicifuga-any dark varieties
*cinquefoil
*clematis Claire De Lune- Pistachio-
---belle of Woking
*crocosmia-Lucifer
*cymbalaria muralis-Kenworth Ivy
*dahlias-named
*dalea purpureum
*darmera peltata
*delphinium-named
*delosperma cooperi
*dianthus-Itsaul White-Horatio-Frosty Fire- Helen- Old Spice-Raspberry Surprise-Dark Towers-Firewitch-any newer varieties
*delosperma any named
*ditamus alba
*doronicum any
*dracocephalum Blue Ice
*echinacea-have magnus and white want other colors *echinops rito
*echium-BlueBedder
*epimedium any
*eranthis hyemalis any
*erigeron-Azure Fairy-Profusion-or any named
*eryngium any
*euphorium any named
*euphorbia myrsinites
*euphorbia polycroma
*fern spores
*filipendula meadowsweet Flore Plena or any named
*fritillaria any
*gaillardia Amber Wheels**-Sunburst Tangerine**--Tokajer-
Frenzy-Fanfare-Tizzy-etc,(have burgandy and goblin)
*gaultherin procumbens (wintergreen)
*gaura-Crimson Butterflies-Siskiyou-Blushing Butterflies, any new varieties
*geum any esp.Purple Smoke
*groundcovers -ajuga-lamium-------sedum--etc.
*gypsophila babys breath any hardy named
*hardy carnations named
*helenium-esp.Mardi Gras
*helianthemum
*helleborus
*helianthus-Autumn Beauty, Moulin Rouge, Peach Passion, -------Sundance Kid, Sungold, Velvet Queen,Key Lime, any doubles,red ------tints and pale yellow and white
*heliopsis named
*heucherella Bridget Bloom or any named
*heucheras any named
*hardy hibiscus-Named esp.** Peppermint Snapps-Kopper King-===Robert Fleming-Torchy-Old Yella-Fantasia-Dream Catcher-===Lady Baltimore-Blue RiverII-any named esp. reds
*hardy geranium-any named-have Rozanne and Johnsons Blue
*hemerocallis daylily- have plenty of yellow stellas-want ----Happy Returns or other colors and doubles
*helianthemum mulabile
*hesperaloe parviflora-Texas Red Yucca
*hydrangela
*hymenoxys acaulis-Sundancer Daisy
*iris- japanese,siberian,lousiana, esp.**any reds,doubles,two and tri tone
*iberis
*Kniphofia
*lavandula any named esp.White Grosso
*Lonicera sempervirens-Honeysuckle Vine esp. yellow received
*leucanthemum** -Esther Reed-Aglaya or any ---------others (I have Crazy, Alaska, Banna Cream and Becky)
*iberis
*lavatera
*ligularia esp. Britt-Marie
*limonium latifolium
*linaria alpina
*lobelia-Ruby Slippers-Monet Moment-Fan Scarlet----any trailing
*Malva-Snow White
*marrubium
*meconopsis-types hardy to zone 5
*mimosa Pink Sparkles
*miscanthus siensis
*myosotis alpestris
*monarda esp. any named
*nemophila-Penny Black
*nepeta any named esp. Blue Moon
*osteospernum any named *papaver-esp.Checkers****-Coral Reef-Pizzicato-
*paronychia-Silver nailwort
*pulsatilla (pasque flower)
*penstemon any new varieties esp.Stapleford Gem-Dark Towers-Blue Lips-Esprit-Elfin Pink-Miss Moneypenny-Precious Gem-Blue Mist-Coconino Country-Nearly Red-
-----Red Riding Hood *saponaria-Alba
*saxifraga
*petunia-doubles-waves-any named
*pennisetum esp.alopecuroides and Foxtrot
*pennisetum oriental Karley Rose**
*phemeranthus colycinum -Judith's Favorite
*phlox hardy garden or creeping-prefer named
*pladycondon (balloon flower) pinks and doubles
*polemonium
*primula japonica any named esp. Millers Crimson
*primula noverna Deep Blue
*primula You and Me Blue
*potentilla any esp. Helen Jane
*rudbeckia-Chim**-Hortensia-any newer varieties
*salpiglossis sinuata-painted tongue
*salvia azurea-Ultra Violet--Sensation Rose-Caradonna
*salvia pachyphylla-Blue Flame-Giant Purple-May Night
*salvia sclarea var. turkestanica
*sanguisorba menziesii-Red Burnet
*saponariaocymoides
*saponaria lempergiisaponaria-Alba
*scabiosa-prefer named hardy
*sedum-any esp.sedum rupestre**-sedum spurium-Dragons Blood
*sempervivum- Live Forever
*salvia any have Rose Queen and unknown blues-
*salvia viridis-
*scutellaria
*silene uniflora
*stachys armena
*tanacetum niveum esp. White Bouquet
*Tellina Grandiflora
*thalictrum delavayi
*thymus
*tragopogon salsafy
*verbascum any esp. copper rose, carribean crush, southern charm-violette, --Jackies
*verbena canadensis
*veronica (speedwell)esp.Fairytail-Ramona
*vinca
*zauschneria california-Waynes Select
*any zone 5 perennials that I don't have(I like surprises)
*any unusual or self sowing annuals
*snapdragons esp. doubles and multicolors
*zinnas- esp. candycane- whirligig-Queen red lime-Green Lime-Cactus-Old Mexico-any named
*coleus-have rainbow-any named
Yummy slicing tomato esp. ones resistant to dry rot
*Ornamental grass hardy to zone 5-esp. like tall ones------------(have a small start of zebra)
*crocus
*grape hyacenths
*pond plants for zone5-no catails except minis
*Jose lilac
*Dark Purple lilac
Vines-mandevilla-wisteria
patrob
Achillea (Yarrow) Cassis - Summer Berries - Summer Wine
Agastache aurantiaca (Orange Hummingbird Mint) Apricot Sunrise
Agastache Arcado Pink - Astello Indigo
Agastache mexicana (Mexican Giant Hyssop) any
Agastache rupestris (Sunset Hyssop) any - Just Peachy
Agastache schrophularifoli (Purple Giant Hyssop) any pink
Ageratum (Floss Flower) Aloha Blue - Blue Danube -Blue Diamond - Blue Leilani - Blue Planet - Fields Blue - Hawaii - Purple Fields - Red Top - White Bouquet
Alcea rosea (Hollyhock) Chaters Double Apricot -Fiesta Time - Jet Black
Allium azureum (caeruleum) - christophii - giganteum
Angelonia any, including Serena
Antirrhinum majus (Snapdragon) Aroma series - Axiom series - Black Prince - Brazilian Carnival - Bronze Dragon - Frosted Flames - Frosted Sunset - Madame Butterfly - Peaches and Cream - Peach Breeze - Plum Blossom - Rembrandt - Royal Bride - Terracotta - Tutti Frutti
Antirrhinum pendula multiflora (Trailing Snapdragon) Chinese Lanterns
Antirrhinum sempervirens (Snapdragon, Perennial)
Aquilegia (Columbine) Blackcurrent Ice - Quetzal - Ruby Port - Songbird series - Swan
Arctotis fastuosa (Cape Daisy) Jaffa Ice - Zulu Prince
Asarina (Snapdragon Vine or Creeping Snapdragon) any, including Red Dragon
Asclepias curassavica (Butterfly Weed) Silky
Asclepias incarnata (Butterfly Weed) Milkmaid
Aster tongolensis (Aster, East Indies) any
Begonia boliviensis (Bolivian Begonia) any
Bidens ferulifolia (Bidens) Golden Eye
Calendula (Pot Marigold, English Marigold) Antares Flashback - Apricots and Oranges - Apricot Twist - Art Shades - Citrus Smoothies - Deja Vu - Fruit Twist - Neon - Oktoberfest - Solar Flashback - Sunshine Flashback
Callistephus chinensis (China Aster) Andrella - Blue Ribbon - China Pink - Daylight - Double Rainbow - Floretta Champagne - Fireworks - Giant Perfection - Giants of Californi - Idyll - Lilliput Blue Moon - Matsumoto - Opus - Perfection - Pink Tower - Red Ribbon - Serenade - Spider Chrysanthemum - Standy
Campanula glomerata (Clustered Bellflower) Joan Eliot - Pixie Purple
Campanula longistyla (Compact Lavender Bellflower) ( Isabella - Isabella Blue
Campanula primulifolia (Spanish Bellflower)
Celosia Apricot Brandy - Castle - Century - China Town - Forest Fire - Fresh Look (not white) - Rainbow Sherbet - Sunday
Centaurea cyanus (Cornflower or Bachelors Buttons) Frosted Queen - Jubilee Gem - Pink Boy - Polka Dot - Red Boy
Centaurea hypoleuca: John Coutts
Centaurea montana (Mountain Bluet) Amethyst in Snow - Dor Purple - Gold Buillon
Centratherum (Brazilian Blue Buttonbush) Pineapple Sangria
Cerinthe major (Honeywort, Blue Shrimp Plant)
Chrysanthemum carinatum (Painted Daisy, Tricolor Chrysanthemum) Coconut Ice - Polar Star - Summer Festival - Sunset
Cladanthus arabicus (Palm Springs Daisy) Golden Crown
Cobaea scandens (Cup & Saucer Vine, Cathedral Bells) Royal Plum
Consolida ajacis (Larkspur) Kingsize Scarlet
Coreopsis American Dream - Heavens Gate - Incredible - Presto - Roulette - Tetra Giants
Cosmidium burridgeanum Philippine
Cosmos Antiquity - Picotee - Rubenza
Craspedia globosa (Drumsticks, Billy Buttons)
Crepis rubra (Hawksbeard) any, especially pink - Snow White
Cuphea lots of Bat Face Cuphea - Firefly - Purple Passion
Dianthus (Pinks) Allwood Pinks - Amur River Pinks - Arctic Fire - Bath Pink - Black and White Minstrels - Cinnamon Red Hots - Cranberry Ice - Diana - Devon Sarah - Edwardiana - First Love - Micro Chips - Neon Star - Rainbow Loveliness - Raspberry Swirl - Sooty - Spooky - Summer Sundae
Dianthus caryophyllus (Wild Carnation) any - Fenbow Nutmeg Clove - Giant Chabaud - Stripes and Picotees - Trailing Carnations
Diascia Apricot Queen - Diamonte - Rose Queen
Digitalis grandiflora (Large Yellow Foxglove)
Digitalis grandiflora carilion (Dwarf Yellow Foxglove)
Digitalis lanata (Grecian Foxglove)
Digitalis obscura (Dusky Maid Sunset Foxglove)
Digitalis purpurea (Foxglove) Apricot Beauty - Apricot Brush - Camelot - Elsie Kelsey - Pams Choice
Digitalis thapsi (Foxglove) Spanish Peaks
Dimorphotheca (African Daisy, Star of the Veldt) - Glistening White - Tetra Sunshine Giants
Doeonicum Little Leo
Dolichos lablab Alba (White Hyacinth Bean Vine)
Dorotheanthus bellidiformis (Livingstone Daisy, Ice Plant) Apricot Tutu - Magic Carpet - Sparkles
Echinacea PowWow White - PowWow Wild Berry - Primadonna Deep Rose - Primadonna White
Echium vulgare (Viper's Bugloss) Blue Bedder
Eschscholzia californica (California Poppy) apricot Flambeau - Buttermilk - Fruit Crush - Peach Sorbet - Strawberry Fields - Wrinkled Rose
Eustoma grandiflorum (Lisianthus) any - Cinderella - Double Eagle - Echo - Sapphire
Fuchsia any
Gaillardia pulchella (Blanketflower) Arizone Apricot - Arizona Red Shades - Commotion series - Mesa Bright -Mesa Yellow - Summers Kiss - Torch series
Gazania (Treasure Flower) Big Kiss series - Daybreak Pink - Frosty Kiss - Kiss series - Kontiki Stars and Stripes - New Day - Tiger Stripe
Geranium, hardy Vision Violet
Geum Blazing Sunset
Gomphrena (Globe Amaranth) Audrey
Gypsophila muralis (Babys Breath) Gypsy
Hedychium (Ginger Lily) any
Helenium Bright Buttons
Helianthus (Sunflower) Apricot Twist - Bicentenary - Cappuccino - Chianti - Coconut Ice - Earthwalker - Frilly - Indian Blanket - Music Box - Pastiche - Prado Yellow - Razzmatazz - Solar Eclipse - Sundance Kid - Starburst Lemon Aura - The Bees Knees - Valentine
Helichrysum (Licorice Plant/Trailing Licorice) Silver Mist
Heteropappus (Blue Chrysanthemum) Blue Knoll
Hibiscus Mahogany Splendor
Ismelia carinata (Painted Daisy, Tricolor Chrysanthemum) Coconut Ice - Polar Star - Summer Festival - Sunset
Knautia Melton Pastels
Kniphofia (Red Hot Poker) Flamenco
Lavatera trimestris (Mallow) Mont Blanc - Loveliness - Ruby Regis - Silver Cup
Legousia pentagonia (Venus Looking Glass)
Lepechinia hastata (False Salvia)
Leucanthemum (Shasta Daisy) Snow Lady - White Knight
Ligularia (Leopard Plant) any, including Rocket
Limnanthes douglasii (Poached Egg Plant) white such as Nivea Meringue - Spanish Omelette Mixed - Sulphur Yellow
Linum grandiflorum (Flax, Flowering Flax) Blue Dress - Rubrum
Lobelia erinus (Lobelia) Blue Splash -- Blue Wings - Cascade series - Fan series - Fountain
Lobelia speciosa Fan Scarlet
Lobularia maritima (Sweet Alyssum) Aphrodite - Clear Crystals - Summer Peaches - Wonderland
Lopezia cordata (Mosquito Flower) Pretty Rose
Lupinus (Lupine) Band of Nobles - Gallery
Machaeranthera tanacetifolia (Tahoka Daisy, Prairie Aster)
Madia elegans Tropical Fruits
Malope trifida Glacier Fruits
Mathiola (Stock) Appleblossom - Giant Perfection - Harmony Purple - Princess Pink - Starlight Scentsation - Vintage
Melampodium leucanthum (Blackfoot Daisy)
Mertensia virginica (Virginia bluebells)
Mesembryanthemum criniflorum Livingstone Daisy, Ice Plant) Apricot Tutu - Magic Carpet - Sparkles
Morina longifolia (Whorlflower) any
Nemesia caerulea (Nemesia foetens, Nemesia fruticans) any
Nemesia strumosa (Cape Jewels) Carnival - KLM - Mello Red and White - Tapestry
Nemophila menziesii (Baby Blue-Eyes) Penny Black
Nierembergia hippomanica (Cup Flower) any - Blue Mountain
Nepeta (Catmint) tall - Blue Moon - Blue Infinity
Nicotiana Avalon - Marshmallow
Orlaya grandiflora (Minoan Lace, White Lace Flower
Osteospermum (African Daisy)
Papaver (Poppy) Blackcurrant Fizz - Burgundy Frills - Flemish Antiaue - Fruit Punch - Ooh La La - Red Pom Poms - Violetta Blush
Penstemon (Beardtongue) just these varieties please:
Border Penstemon (P. gloxinoides), any
Firecracker Penstemon (P. eatonii), any
Mexican Penstemon (P. mexicali) any
Superb Penstemon (P. superbus), any
Pentas lanceolata any - Butterfly Sparkles - New Look
Perilla Fantasy
Petunia any hybrid commercial seed - Shock Wave
Phlox drummondii (Phlox) Creme BruleePromise - Moody Blues - Phlox of Sheep - Summer Majesty - Watercolor Memories
Phlox hybrida Peppermint Candy
Phlox paniculata (Tall Phlox) any just harvested
Platycodon grandiflorus (Balloon Flower) Astra
Portulaca grandiflora (Moss Rose) Happy Hour - Kariba - Margarita - Sundial - Toucan
Rudbeckia hirta (Black-eyed Susan/Gloriosa Daisy) Chim Chiminee - Herbstonne - Hot Chocolate - Radiance - Toto
Salvia caradonna any
Salvia chiapensis (Chiapas Sage)
Salvia coccinea Flare - Red Hot Mama
Salvia farinacea Evolution
Salvia nemorosa Blue Hill - Snow Hill
Salvia sclarea any - Vatican White
Salvia transylvanica any
Salvia viridis (Clary Sage) Blue Monday - Pink Sunday
Sanvitalia (Creeping Zinnia) any
Scabiosa (Pincushion Flower) Summer Berries - Oxford Blue - Summer Sundae
Scabiosa africana (African Scabiosa)
Scabiosa ochroleuca (Cream Scabiosa)
Schizanthus grahamii (Butterfly Flower) any
Sedum Lizard - Voodoo
Sultera cordata (Bacopa) any - Blue Dawn - Bluetopia - Cotton Candy - Silk N Satin - Snowtopia
Symphyotrichum novae angliae (New England Aster, Michaelmas Daisy) red - Alma Baby - Chilly Winds - Honeysong Pink - Red Star - September Ruby
Tagetes (Marigold) Capriccio - Citrus - Fire Ball - Lemon Mum - Moonstruck - Mumsy - Scarlet Sophie - Sunburst Orange Splash - Zenith Red
Thunbergia alata (Blackeyed Susan Vine) Salmon Shades - Sunrise Surprise - Superstar Orange
Tithonia (Mexican Sunflower) Yellow Torch
Venidium fastuosum (Cape Daisy) Jaffa Ice - Zulu Prince
Verbascum Banana Custard - Copper Rose - Milkshake - Snow Maiden - Southern Charm
Verbena Crystal Ball - Peaches & Cream
Veronica Blue Bouquet
Viola (Pansy) Antique Shades - Atlas - Chalon Supreme - Freefall - Matrix - Panola Picotee Shades - other unusual varieties, but no Johnny Jump-Ups, please
Viscaria oculata (Catchfly) Angel Blue - Angel Rose
Zinnia Benarys - Crystal White - Polar Bear - Redman Super Cactus - Queen Red Lime - Zowie
Zinnia marylandica any - Zahara series
Zinnia tenufolia Red Spider
HERBS
Basil Lettuce Leaf
Bronze Fennel
Sweet Marjoram
Thyme English - French - Lavender - Lemon - Lime - Orange - Silver
VEGETABLES
Beans Uncle Steves Italian Pole - Blauhilde - Helda = Selma Zebra
Bok Choy, Pak Choy, other Chinese greens Ching Chang - Extra Dwarf - Shanghai Green - Tatsoi - Komatsuma - Kwang Tung Leaf
Broccoli (Italian) Red Arrow - Redhead - Romanesco - Rudolph - Summer Purple - White Eye
Cabbage Nero Di Toscana - Chinese Cabbage Michihli
Carrots Early Nantes 2 - Amsterdam Forcing - Fucino Mezza Lunge - Kuroda Long 8 - Mignon - Mini Finger - Muscade - Nantes Frubund - Red Samurai - Royal Chantenay - Shin Kuroda 5 - St. Valery - Supreme Chantenay Red Cored
Eggplant Louisiana Long - Ma Zu Purple Chinese - Ping Tung
Jicama aka Yam Bean
Kale any Lacinato, Dinosaur, Tuscan - Black Tuscany - Cavolo Palmizio Senza Testa - Red Russian - Red Winter
Leeks and Bunching Onions any heirloom (non-hybrid)
Lettuce Asian Red - Forellenschluss - Gentilina - Rouge Grenobloise - Little Gem - Lollo Bionda - Lollo Rossa - May Queen - Mignonette Bronze - Petite Rouge - Rocky Top Mix - Tom Thumb
Pepper Padron - Golden Greek Peperoncini (short and blocky, not long skinny Italian Peperoncini)
Pumpkin/ Winter Squash Ambercup (commercial seed please since it is a hybrid) - Autumn Crown - Victor aka Red Warty Thing
Spinach Apollo - Gigante d' Inverno - Merlo Nero - Monstrueux De Viroflay - Scenic - Viridis
Tomatoes Ailsa Craig - Craigella - Cuore di Bue - Gardener's Delight - Matina - Rio Grande - Roma Nano - Stupice - Tamina - Tigerella
MOST WANTED - THESE HYBRID TOMATOES EVEN IF SEEDS ARE OLD OR COLLECTED FROM NEXT GENERATION
Cabernet, the large tomato, not the new cherry tomato with the same name
Merced
San Remo
Flwrgirl34
Vina Any garden items with turtles! I love turtles. They poke out everywhere in the gardens.
Chocolate (NEVER REFUSE!!;0)
Any recipes that you would like to share. I love to cook!!
Anything that you like...I am not a picky pete!
^v^
^v^
********SEEDS I AM LOOKING FOR: ****************
************************A B C ********************
Agastache: Purple Pygmy
Amaranthus: Towers: Green
Bee Balm: Gardenview Scarlet
Bee Balm: Fireball
Bloodroot: Double Flowered (Sanguinaria Canadensis)
Catnip: Pink Cat
Chrysanthemums: Any perennial
Chrysanthemum: Matchsticks
Clematis: Niobe
Cleome: Helen Campbell
Columbine: Clementine Salmon Rose
Columbine: Crown Jewels Mix
Columbine: Danish Dwarf
Columbine: Sweet Rainbows
Columbine: Open to any named varieties :)
Comfrey
******************** D E F G *********************
Daisy: Any other named varieties than what I have :)
Daisy: Banana Cream
Dianthus: Barabatus: Tuxedo Black
Dianthus: Kawara Pink
Dianthus: Shrimp
Duchhesnea: Indian Strawberry
Echinacea: Hula Dancer
Gaillardia: Amber Wheels
Gaillardia: Dakota Reveille
Gaillardia: Summer Kiss
Gaillardia: Summer Wine
Gaillardia: Sunburst Burgundy Silk
Gaillardia: Wirral Flame
Golden Spiderwort: Sweet Kate
Grass: Diamond Grass
Grass: Maiden: Gold Bar
Grass: Northern Lights Grass
Grass: Purple Love Grass
Geum: Koi
********************* H I J K L *******************
Helianthus: First Light (Swamp Sunflower)
Hibiscus: Cranberry Crush
Hibiscus: Fireball
Hibiscus: Pink Comet
Hibiscus: White Buddy Jewel
Hollyhock: Blackberry Ripple
Honeyberry
Hops Vine
Hosta: Atlantis
Hosta: Big Mama
Hosta: Komodo Dragon
Hosta: Tokudama
Hosta: Zounds
Irish Moss or Pearlwort
Ligularia Przewalski: Dark Beauty
********************* M N O P ********************
Marigold Mumsy: either orange or yellow**don't care
Mexican Hat: Asteraceae: Red Midget
Nigella: African Bride
Nigella: Curiosity
Ornamental Rhubarb (Rheum)
Penstemon: Miniature Bells
Phlox: Peppermint Twist
Poppy: Great Scarlett
Pumpkin: Freaky Tom (or your favorite Lumpy Bumpy Pumpkin)
********************* Q R S T ********************
Rodgersia: Pinnata
Rosemary: Perennial
Rose of Sharon: Diana
Rose of Sharon: Jeanne d' Arc'
Rose of Sharon: White Chiffon
Rose of Sharon: Woodbridge
Rudbeckia: Asteraceae: Cone Flower
Rudbeckia: Becky Cinnamon Bi-Color
Rudbeckia: Black (Occidentalis)
Rudbeckia: Bright Star (pink flower)
Rudbeckia: Cordoba
Rudbeckia: Denver Daisy
Rudbeckia: Orange Coneflower "Pot of Gold"
Rudbeckia: Prairie Glow
Rudbeckia: Prairie Sun
Rudbeckia: Radiance
Rudbeckia: Solar Eclipse
Rudbeckia: Sonora
Rudbeckia: Sputnik
Rudbeckia: Toto Lemon
Rudbeckia: Toto Rustic
Rudbeckia: Twisted Sister
Salvia: Merleau Blue
Salvia: Blue Queen
Sorrel (rumex acetosa)
Statice: Sea Lavender: Latifolia
Tarragon: Russian
Thyme: Orange Scented
Thyme: Ruby Glow
Toad Lily: Miyazaki
Tomato: Any that you like, I would love to try :)
*********************** U V W X Y Z ***************
Verbena: Pink Spires
Vinca Minor: 24 carat
Viola: Freckles
YARROW: I am really looking for any named that I don't already have. I love planting these in with my iris'.
Yarrow: Angelique
Yarrow: Ballerina
Yarrow: Belle Epoque
Yarrow: Cassis
Yarrow: Citronella
Yarrow: Credo
Yarrow: Ferny
Yarrow: Fire King
Yarrow: Froelich
Yarrow: Gloria Jean
Yarrow: Gold Coin Dwarf
Yarrow: Golden Fleece
Yarrow: Hannelore Pahl
Yarrow: Heidi
Yarrow: Island Pink
Yarrow: Mondpagode
Yarrow: Mongolian
Yarrow: Moonshine
Yarrow: Moonwalker
Yarrow: Nana
Yarrow: Noblessa
Yarrow: Oertel's Rose
Yarrow: Orange Queen
Yarrow: Peggy Sue
Yarrow: Pomegranate
Yarrow: Pretty Belinda
Yarrow: Red Velvet
Yarrow: Richard Nelson
Yarrow: Royal Tapestry
Yarrow: Saucy Seduction
Yarrow: Sawa Sawa
Yarrow: Stephanie Cohen: Siberian Yarrow
Yarrow: Sunny Seduction
Yarrow: The Beacon
Yarrow: Vivid
Yarrow: Walther Funcke
Yarrow: Wesersandstein
jlee160
****I would love to try your favorite hardy to zone 5 varieties as well****I love pink, blue, purple, white.
peony- any dark pink
Cumin
Zinnia- queen red lime
tall carnations
hibiscus
**dave flemming
**fantasia
primula auricula- angelo hayes
scabiosa caucasica "fama blue"
delphinium elatum -
**double innocence
**dusky maiden
**royal aspirations
**misty mauves
**crystal delight
**morning sunrise
**sweethearts
dianthus plumercus - pinkerton
dianthus carthusianonum "clusterhead pink"
Peppercorn
sargent cherry tree
verbacum hybrid- southern charm
silene asterian " cherry drumsticks"
armeria maritima - bloodstone
aquilegia caerulea - krystal
campanula
**la belle
**samantha
football mums
Echinacea
**pink poodle
**summer sky
geranium
**purple poillow
**orkney cherry
oenothera speciosa- sunset boulevard
origanum-
**amethyst falls
**kent beauty
phlox- dodo hanbury forbes
saponaria ocymiodes
scabiosa fama
sidalcea mixed- party girl
stokesia- color wheel
chaenomelas-
**cameo
**iwai nishiki
patty's plum poppy
candy mountain foxglove
lewisia mix
nicotiana alata ' lime green'
nemophila men ziesii-baby blue eyes
eschscholzia californica-
**rose chiffon
**apricot chiffon
**purple gleam
** your favorite
antirrhinum majus - douple azalea apricot
platystemom californicus- cream cups
clarkia amoena aurora
cerinth major purpurascens- blue honey wort
agrotemma githago - milas
papaver-
**pink heirloom
**Thelma crawford
mimulus niandinus- mega, spunky monkey
agrostemma gitago milas
cosmos-
**promdress
**double click
Chocolate sunflower
Moulin rouge sunflower
Snapdragon
Dianthus-
**amazon
**clusterhead pink
Celosia- cramers, Bombay series
Celosia-chief mix
Celosia pampass plume
redhot poker
sisyrinchium hybrid -devon skies
digitalis mertonensis
campanula
**cherry bells
**pearldeep blue
**blue watrerfall
globe artichoke
hibiscus dave fleming
mocheutos fantasia
delphinium crystal delight
morning sunrise
delphinium elatum sweethearts
clarkia amonea
alce ficifolia- fig leaf hollyhock
lychnis chalcedonica- dusky salmon
celosia giant hot pink
cosmos sensation- pinkie
gazania rose stripe pink shads
candy mountain digitalis
any of my plant wants

barefootgardner12
~UPDATED NOVEMBER 30 2011~
Agastache 'Apache Sunset','Heather Queen' or others
Allium 'Fireworks' or other Allium
Amsonia tabernaemontana 'Blue Ice'
Antirrhinum majus 'Northern Lights', or other small
Antirrhinum pendula multiflora
Aster 'Professor Kippenburg'
Astilbe 'Diamond', 'Milk and Honey', 'Visions in Pink'
Aquilegia blue or blue & white
Bergamot
Black-Eyed Susan Vine 'Alba'
Bleeding Heart Pink or White
Blue Fescue Grass
Blue Himalayan Poppy
Blue Pimpernel
Bronze Fennel
Calendula 'Kablouna Lemon', 'Lemon Cream', any other
Calla Lily Dwarf or others
Campnula versicolor
Canna 'Intrigue', 'Peach', 'Orange', Any, especially Dwarf
Cardinal Flower
Chamomile Common
Chocolate Flower
Coleus 'Chocolate Mint', 'Electric Lime'
Columbine 'Origami Blue and White'
Cosmos 'Daydream', 'Diablo', dwarf, 'Lavender'*,'Pale Yellow'*, 'Purity White'*, 'Purple'* 'White'*, 'White Knight'*, 'Yellow Garden'*
Cupids Dart Blue
Daisy Painted
Datura Ballerina purple or yellow,
Datura meteloides 'Evening Fragrance'
Daylily 'Lavender Tonic', 'Little Grapette', Purple Stella d'Oro, others
Delphinum 'Butterfly Blue'*
Dianthus 'Charles Musgrave'
Easter Egg Plant
Echinacea 'Coconut Lime', 'Fragrant Angel'*, 'Green Envy', 'Jade', 'Maid Marian', 'Pink Double Delight', 'purpurea', 'Ruby Giant', 'Virgin', 'White Cignet', 'White Swan', others
Everlasting Pea 'Pink Pearl'
Feverfew 'Selma Star'
Flax Red or Blue, 'Charmer'
Gaura 'Pink Lady', 'Whirling Butterflies' or any pink or white
Gladiolus 'Boone'
Gladiolus 'Fidelio'
Gladiolus 'Lilac & Chartreuse'
Gladiolus Mix
Goats Beard Dwarf
Gourds 'Angel Wings', 'Birdhouse', 'Miniature Bottle', 'Luffa', 'Small - Medium Ornamental', 'Swan', or others
Hellebores any, esp 'Aubergine Dream'
Hens & Chicks
Heteropappus 'Blue Knoll Chrysanthemum'
Hibiscus 'Disco Belle'
Hibiscus 'Golden Bowl'
Hibiscus Dinnerplate
Hibiscus 'Luna White'
Hibiscus acetosella
Hibiscus Tropical variety
Hibiscus 'Kopper King'
Hollyhock purple, lavender, white, yellow
Hosta fragrant or short
Iceplant 'Tabletop'
Ipomoea Alba Moonflower
Ipomoea multifida Cardinal Climber
Ipomoea quamoclit Cypress Vine
Iris Dwarf Bearded 'Cimmaron Rose'
Japanese Morning Glory 'Fujishibori'
Job's Tears
Lavender English
Marigold 'Gem', 'Safari Primrose', 'Snowball', 'Vanilla'
Meconopsis betonicifolia "Blue Himalayan Poppy'
Mexican Sunflower
Mint 'Licorice'
Morning Glory 'Chocolate Silk', 'Flying Saucers', 'Hatsu Arashi', 'Heavenly Blue', 'Misty Morning', 'Pearly White', Tye Dye Blue'
Nepeta 'Walker's Low'
Nandina 'Firepower'
Nasturtium 'Alaska', 'Caribbean Crush', 'Creamsicle' 'Cream Purple Spot', 'Milkmaid', 'Moonlight', 'Night and Day','Strawberry Ice', 'Vanilla Berry', any others
Nigella 'African Bride'*, 'Bridal Veil'*, 'Hispanica'*, 'Lovey Dovey'*, 'Midnight'*, 'Moody Blues', 'Persian Violet'*
Night Blooming Jasmine
Pansy Pale yellow,* White,* Lavender,* violet,* purple*
Penstemon Red
Penstemon smallii 'Violet Dusk'*
Petunia 'Old Fashioned Climbing', 'Tidal Wave Purple'*, 'Tidal Wave Silver'* any wave, lavender,* yellow,* white*
Phlox 'Pixie Miracle Grace' 'Night Phlox'
Pink Muhly Grass
Poppy 'Black Peony', any black, 'Lauren's Grape', 'Patty's Plum', unusual ones
Red Twig Dogwood
Rudbeckia 'Indian Summer'
Russian Sage
Salvia 'Coral Nymph', 'Fairy Queen', 'Sangria', 'Snow Nymph', 'Yvonne's'
Salpiglossis 'Kew Blue'
Salvia 'Lady In Red', 'Yvonne's'
Scabiosa 'Blue Butterfly', White, 'Yellow Moon'
Sea Holly 'Jade Frost'
Sedum 'Black Jack', 'Frosty Morn', 'Jaws', 'Mini Joy', 'Neon', 'Purple Emperor', Tri Color', 'Voodoo'
Shasta Daisy any esp. 'Crazy Daisy', 'Silver Princess'
Snapdragon Pale yellow, lavender,* purple,* white*.
Sunflower 'Big Smile', 'Black Oil', 'Butter Cream', 'Double Dandy', 'Italian White'* 'Lemon Queen', 'Maximillian', 'Peach Passion', 'Starburst Lemon Aura', 'Teddy Bear', 'Zebulon'
Stella doro Lily*
Swan River Daisy
Sweet Pea 'Albutt Blue', 'America' 'Black Night', 'Chatsworth', 'Cupani's Original', 'Dorothy Eckford', 'Electric Blue', 'Frolic', 'Lady Grisel Hamilton', 'The Major', any lavender,* pale yellow,* white*, purple*
Toad Lily
Tropical Hibiscus
Trumpet Lily
Viola 'Black Magic', 'Heartthrob'
Wild Bergamot
Zaluzianskya capensis 'Night Phlox' "Midnight Candy'
Zinnia Profusion Apricot, Orange, White
Zinnia 'Green Envy', 'Raggedy Ann', 'Tequila Lime', White, Zowie Yellow Flame'
~Edibles~
Arugula
Asian Greens
Asparagus
Basil 'Blue Spice', 'Fino Verde', 'Holy', 'Lemon', 'Lime', 'Minimum', 'Purple Opal','Thai'
Bean 'Dragon Langerie', 'Fortex', 'Green Round Pod Provider', 'Kenearly Yellow Eye', 'Midnight Black Turtle Soup', 'Purple Round Pod Royal Burgundy', 'Purple Trionfo', 'Red Noodle', 'Scarlet Runner', 'Violetto', 'Rattlesnake', 'Red Swan', 'Yellow Round Pod Rocdor'
Beets 'Boltardy', 'Cylindra', 'Forono'
Broccoli 'Amadeus', or other early maturing
Broccoli Raab
Brussel Sprouts 'Catskill','Falstaff Red'
Cabbage 'Golden Acre', 'Minuet', Red Express'
Carrot 'Cosmic', 'Nelson', 'Purple Dragon', 'Rainbow', 'White Satin'
Cauliflower 'Graffiti', 'Snow Crown'
Celery 'Tango'
Claytonia
Coriander 'Confetti'
Corn Any Blue, 'Blue Baby Jade', 'Brown Sugar Popcorn', 'Chocolate Popcorn', 'Hulless Black Popcorn', 'Peaches & Cream', Tom Thumb Popcorn', any popcorn
Cucumber 'Alibi', 'Boothby's Blonde', 'Boston Pickling', 'Cool Breeze', 'Early Russian', 'Poona Kheera', 'Snow's Fancy Pickling', 'Spacemaster Bush', 'Straight Eight' your favorite pickling
Eggplant 'Little Spooky', 'Listada de Gandia', 'Pumpkin On A Stick', 'Red China', 'Rosa Bianca'
Garlic
Garlic Chives
Ground Cherries 'Aunt Molly's', Pineapple', any others that are good.
Heirloom Veggies
Honeyberry
Japanese Greens 'Mibuna', 'Mizuna'
Lemon Balm
Lemon Grass
Lettuce any looseleaf, 'Miner's Lettuce', 'Red Velvet'
Luffa
Melon 'Amish', 'Banana', 'Charentais', 'Jenny Lind', 'Passport', 'Plum Granny', 'Snow Leopard', 'Sun Jewel', 'Tigger'
Mint Lemon, Mexican
Mizuna Purple
Mustard 'Green Wave'
Onion Bunching 'Deep Red and Purple', 'Nabechan'
Pak Choi 'Choko', 'Ivory',
Tatsoi
Squash 'Early Prolific Straightneck', 'Scallop'
~PEPPERS HOT~
'Aji Panca'
'Anaheim'
'Ancho' 'Mulatto' or others
'Bhut Jolokia'
'Bird's Eye'
'Black Pearl'
'Bolivian Rainbow'
'Black Hungarian'
'Bulgarian Carrot'
'Chinese Giant'
'Chocolate' any
'Chocolate Fatali'
'Habanero' Chocolate, any
'Holy Mole'
'Lemon Drop'
'Jalapeno' Gigantea, Purple
'Pepperoncini Italian'
'Poblano',any esp 'Chocolate', 'Mulato Isleno', 'Tiburon'
'Purple Jalapeno'
'Serrano'
~PEPPERS SWEET~
'Alma Paprika'
'Big Bertha' Bell
'Cajun' Bell
'Chocolate Bell'
'Corno Di Toro Giallo'
'Early Sensation' Bell
'Giant Marconi'
'Golden Bell'
'Goliath Bell'
'Italia'
'King Arthur'
'Lipstick'
'Marconi 'Rosso' Red, Golden, Purple, Giant
'Mariachi'
'Mini Bell Chocolate'
'Orange Sun' Bell
'Quadrato Giallo D'Asti
'Quadrato Rosso D'Asti'
'Sunbright'
'Sweet Chocolate'
'Tequila Sunrise'
'Thai Long Sweet'
Pumpkin 'Baby Boo', 'Casper', 'Jack Be Little', 'Snowman', or other white
Radicchio 'Leonardo'
Radish 'D'Avignon', 'Purple Plum', 'Shunkyo Semi-Long'
Rhubarb 'Victoria',
Spinach 'Bloomsdale Long Standing''Mikado' or others
Squash 'Bush Baby', 'Magda'
Swiss Chard 'Bright Lights', 'Bull's Red', 'Orange Fantasia', 'Pink Lipstick', 'Rainbow', Rhubarb', Ruby Red'
Tatsoi
Thyme Orange or other
~TOMATO~
'Amazon Chocolate'
'Banana Legs'
'Berkley Tie Dye'
'Bi-Color Cherry'
'Black Cherry'
'Black Krim'
'Black Prince'
'Black Trifel'
'Black Zebra'
'Blue Fruit'
'Brad's Black'
'Black Cherry'
'Cherokee Chocolate'
'Cherokee Purple'
'Chocolate Cherry'
'Classica'
'Copia'
'Garden Peach'
'Glacier'
'Grape'
'Green Grape'
'Grappoli Corbarino'
'Ildi'
'Isis Candy'
'Burgess Lemon'
'Jelly Bean'
'Moskvich'
'Purple Calabash'
'Purple Cherry'
'Plum Lemon'
'Purple Russian'
'Red Currant'
'Rose'
'Sungold'
'Super Sweet 100'
'Super Snow White'
'Tigerella'
'Tiny Tim'
'Tomatillo' Purple
'Tomatoberry'
'Tumbling Tom'
'White Wonder'
'Yellow Currant'
'Yellow Pear'
I will be vegetable gardening with children in a community garden in 2012. Any suggestions for fun veggies to grow with children.
Grass/Shrubs/Trees
Bayan Tree
Butterfly Bush 'Sugar Plum', Dwarf preferred, not necessary
Dwarf Key Lime
Dwark Meyer Lemon
Fiber Optic Grass 'Live Wire'
Fountain Grass 'Little Bunny'
Kousa Dogwood
Maple Threadleaf
Pink Smoke Tree
Rose of Sharon 'Blue Chiffon', 'Lavender Chiffon', 'White Chiffon', Don't know if these seeds are sterile?
Weeping Birch
Weeping Cherry
Weeping Crab Apple
Weeping Willow 'Niobe'
Wisteria
Unusual Veggies
Watermelon 'Little Baby Flower', 'Moon & Stars'
Plants that attract hummingbirds.
I like to try unusual things.
I love to try Tropicals.
I love Vanilla & Chocolate.
I love the color Lavender.
Looking for 'True Blue' flowers.
Heirloom looseleaf lettuce, Heirloom Vegs.
Anything that is dwarf or does well in a container.
Interesting/Fun flowers & Veggies for a Children's Garden.
I will trade for goats milk soap, plant markers, sharpies, note pads, stamps, seed envelopes, etc.
I collect small ornamental watering cans, angels, garden fairies, clowns & wind chimes. I love chocolate and natural goats milk soap. Vanilla & lavender,(together or separate)are my favorite scents. Lavender is my fav color.

poisondartfrog
working on list

ishareflowers
Lisa agastache-any true orange!!
agastache- ava
ageratum-white, would love perennial
amaranth-green thumb
anemone-mona lisa red
astilboids******
balloon flower blue splash
berkhaya
blue eyed grass
blue woodruff
borage-white
brunnera-any
campanula-primlifolia
campanula macrantha
campanula persicifolia tokian blue
campanula samantha
camapnula ringed
campanula clustered
celosia kurume carona only
chrysanthemum-summer festival
cleome yellow only
columbine mini star
cosmos-purple sensation
cosmos cranberries and carioca only
dahlia-mystic illusion!
dahlia-victoriana
delphinium-blues
delphinium-king arthur
dentata-purple knight
dianthus alba
dianthus fancy knickers
dianthus velvet and lace
erigeron - azure fairy
eryngium silver ghost
evening primrose- orange,salmons and reds
eyeball plant
festucia glauca
feverfew-virgo
forget me nots- pink only!
fothergilla
foxglove-elsie kelsie
gaillardia red plume
gazania daybreak pink
geranium bohemicum-any
geranium buxtons blue
geraniums-victor reitor
geranium purple pillows
geum blazing sunset or any named
hairy balls
heliotrope-marine and mini marine
heucheras:...NO MIXES PLEASE!
electra
cinnabar silver
gaurdian angel
mystic angela
southern comfort
cafe ole
berry smoothie
mint julip
hibiscus- sweet caroline
hibiscus-boule de fue
hollyhock-halo red and summer carnival
hyacinths- pink
larkspur-blue cloud
lavetera pink blush
lions tail
lisianthus
lobelia- white
lobelia alba
love in a mist-pink or red only
lupine-moello cherry
mallow tree barnsley baby
marguarite-shere monroe
marguerite-crested ivory
marigold jaguar
osteospermum- white and orange
peach leaved bellflower
penstemon iron maiden
petunia-dolcissima series
phlomis tuberosa
phlox-cherry caramel
poppy danish flag
poppy frosted salmon
potentilla helen jane
primrose- francesca***
primrose- pacific giant blue
primula-pubesce
primula polyantha-gold laced
primula tomassinii true blue
prunella white only
ringed bellflower
rudbeckia green wizard
salvia blue angel
salvia hot lips
salvia sangria***
scabiosa-fama blue
scabiosa-ochroleuca
sidalcea brilliance***
snapdragon-lampion (trailing)
snapdragon-ruby
snapdragon candy corn
snapdragon lipstick
verbana st. george
veronica white only
viola-irish molly
zinnia profussion coral and pinks
zinnia swizzle cherry

pash
Updated November 25, 2011
Arugula
10' or larger Sunflowers!
Greek Bay Tree
Savory
Tarragon
Marjoram
Saffron
Kakai Hulless Pumpkin
Collards, Green Glaze, Greasy Collards
Fragaria Californica, Wood Strawberry
or any strawberry
Any banana seed (edible)
Dianthus, Wee Willy
Bellis perennis, English Daisy
Monarda citriodora, Lemon Mint, Purple Horse Mint
Monarda fistulosa, Wild Bergamot
Melothria scabra - Mexican Sour Gherkin
Spilanthes acmella - toothache plant or paracress
Onion - Rossa di Milano
Pogostemon cablin, Patchouli
Luffa aegyptiaca, Luffa!
Gourd - Corsica Flat
Kukui Tree
Any mint that is good for tea
Edible sage
Broccoli, Purple Peacock
Broccoli, Nutribud
Kale, Cavolo Nero Lacinato, Tuscan Kale, Dinosaur Kale
Acacia melanoxylon, Blackwood Acacia
Althaea officinalis, Marshmallow
Amarathus caudatus, Love Lies Bleeding
Atropa Belladonna
Borago officinalis var. alba., White-Flowered Borage
Passiflora caerulea, Blue Passionflower
Valeriana Officinalis, Valerian, Garden Heliotrope
Viola odorata, Sweet Violet
Salvia divinorum
Scorzonera
Pepper- Tunisian Baklouti
Pepper- Mulato Isleno
Pepper- Chimayo
Pepper - Pepperoncini
Pepper - Pimiento
Your favorite frying pepper

ibartoo Any old fashioned non hybrid flowers.
Linda datura- double golden queen, double purple queen, or black currant swirl. Would love a double or triple white.
Lady Baltimore hibiscus
Any hardy hibiscus
flowering vines
creeping zinnia ( sanvitalia)
spanish flag vine
tri color amaranthus
blue angel salvia
poppy rhoeas
grape poppy
any black eyed susan vine
huchera
pennyroyal
Hibiscus Kopper King
Hibiscus Fantasia
aster hulk
white butterfly pea
canary bird vine
castor bean
cosmic red cosmos
cosmic yellow cosmos
lisianthus ( any)
ornamental grass bunny tails
blue fescue
peony black poppy
sweet pea Lord nelson ( or other dark blue)
white buddleia
gailardia sundance bicolor
gaillardia yellow queen
white agapanthus
aztec sun yellow mexican sunflower
ruby eclipse sunflower
madasgar palm
Hollyhocks ( any)
malva ( any)
rudbeckia ruby gold
rudbeckia denver daisy
basil minette
Morning glory split personality
Morning Glory, sunrise serenade
coral vine
hydrangea vine
any sedum, sempervivum, aeonium etc. suitable for miniature gardens.

drippy
Kim This list is largely for my own personal benefit right now. It is up to date "Seeds I am looking for" though.
Ornamentals:
Anemone coronaria, St. Bridgid
Crataegus laevigata (English Hawthorn)
Cytisus scoparius (Broom)
Dahlia, Bishop of Llandaff (not Bishop's Children, already have this)
Dianthus x Agatha
Dianthus Cranberry Ice
Dianthus, Unique
Dianthus, Valentine
Gazania, Daybreak Orange Cream, or any Daybreak
Oenethera, Blood Orange
Pelargoniums, especially Black Magic series
Phygelius, capensis or aequalis
Punica granatum nana (Dwarf Pomegranate)
Sorbus aucuparia (Rowan)
Steeplebush (aka Hardhack)
Verbascum Carribbean Crush
Weigela French Lace
Weigela Midnight Wine
Herbs:
Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile)
Artemisia tridentata (Grey Sage)
Astragalus canadensis
Basil, Ararat
Basil, Lemon "Mrs. Burns"
Campanula rapunculus (Rampion)
Centaurium erythacea
Chenopodium ambrosoides (Epazote)
Chenopodium bonus henricus (Good King Henry)
Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle)
Epilobium angustifolium (Rosebay willowherb)
Euphorbia lathyrus (Mole Plant)
Fagopyrum esculentum (Buckwheat)
Filipendulina ulmaria (Meadowsweet)
Geranium robertianum (Herb Robert)
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo)
Lavender stoechas (Purple Ribbons is one variety)
Lawsonia inermis (Henna)
Morus nigra (Mulberry)
Myrica pennsylvanica (Bayberry)
Myrrhis odorata (Sweet Cicely)
Myrtus communis (Myrtle)
Parthenium integrifolium (Wild Quinine)
Psidium guajava (Guava)
Sutherlandia frutescens
Watercress
Withania somnifera (Ashwaganda)
These are all less common - I really don't need a thing! I always like your favorites of the regular annuals: zinnias, dahlias, marigolds, etc. etc. - also, always interested in Appalachian natives - but I have enough seeds to plant for the next five lifetimes.
Thanks to so many of you who have already sent me seeds on my "wants" list!

jas_il
Jasmine ****Updated*** Nov 14 /2011
**really want / (MOST WANTED) list-----
Petunia named / commercial any, **really want
Petunias - any or all double or cascading petunia's , cascading deep purple, Silver Tidal Wave, Celebrity mix, Dolce mix, Yellow Magic, Baby Duck, Razzle Dazzle, Tie Dye, wave any
Aeonium canariense
aeonium cyclops
Aeonium any green/red/black varieties ** really want
Echeveria any
Phlox dwarf or creeping,(**)
Impatience (not balsam), xtreme series, swirl monet mix, bicolor or any and all **really want
Hardneck garlic bulbils **really wanted
Walking oninon (hard neck) bulbils
Babys Tears **wanted
Mandevilla any ***Most wanted
Dahlia dinner plate double, large bloom type ** really want Miss Rose Fletcher, Mary's Jomanda, Brookside Snowball, Polventon Supreme, Rejman's Polish Kid, Painted Lady
Dahlia any of your choice specially cactus and pompom type
**Alyssum colored any
**Marigold pompom type, African marigold.
**any colored Daisy, english daisy, gerbera daisy, crazy daisy fringed, painted, banana cream daisy, Fringed shasta daisy , cineraria, african or any daisy
Daisy Pompom style
Thunbergia alata any (black eyed susan vine)** really want
Baby's breath -red, pink, Silverstar, trailing or any
**Dianthus named / commercial / mounding type any
Dianthus eastern star, firewitch, bath's pink, neon star, picotee category, bicolored, arenarius, subacaulis, fringed type, deltoides, confetti, shooting star, chianti, bridal veil, Microchips
Succulents hens and chicks **
Sempervivum **
Poppy fringed pompom style, oriental pink, blue, black any
million bells**
**Coleus named / commercial varieties (I love reds, purple and oranges but any will be fine)
**Dinnerplate hibiscus red, pink, yellow any but white
rain lily, asiatic/orental lily, torch lily, foxtail lily any
Caladium any
Nasturtium any and all specially "night and day"
Chrysanthemum large flowering
Hollyhock double Maid of Honour, Bridesmaid, Chamois
Salvia pratensis "Swan Lake", salvia perennial zone 5, Salvia annual any
**dichondra silverfall,
Agretum
**any Basket/creeping flowers like - ivy geranium, creeping phlox, colored allysum, 'Tahitian' Bridal Veil, dichondra
Ornamental grass like pony tail grass**, Fiber optic grass**, red bunny tail, muhly grass
Oxalis adenophylla (silver shamrock or any varigated leaf)
Nertera granadensis -pincushion plant Coral Moss, (bead plant)
Portulaca moss ross
Monarda 'Beauty of Cobham'
Begonia - nonstop, angel wing, rex,
Forget-Me-Nots pink/white or any color BUT blue)
Standing Cypress (Ipomopsis rubra)
Any houseplant specially split leaf philodendron, croton
Brazilian Firecracker Vine, Coral Plant/Firecracker Plant (Russelia equisetiformis, Scrophulariaceae), Lokalia
Zinnia any but especially cactus zinnia
Drummond phlox, creeping phlox
Water plants like papyrus. zebra rush, corkscrew rush (junkus) or any similar (I have umbrella palm)
Primula Auricula or any
Boltons Aster Boltonia Asteroides
Sweet peas
Veggie
Pepper any and all **
Tomato large variety of your choice
Pole beans **
Swiss chard any **want
Lettuce - any and all especially red varieties **really want
Greens veggie any specially kale, turnip,
radish cherry,
Beets,
Eggplant,
Slicing cucumber,
Basil Lettuce-leaf, minette**, Boxwood**, mammoth leaf type basil or any,
Peas
Bitter melon,
Okra
Wooly thyme, mother of thyme, red or white creeping thyme, Lime thyme
Alpine Strawberry white / Yellow any

paulan
paula will update list after current swap

pawneepapa
Daryl Updated 11/28/11
WATERMELON
Ali Baba Watermelon
Yellow Doll or other yellow fleshed watermelon
Cream of Saskatchewan or other white fleshed watermelon
Orangeglo Watermelon
Moon & Stars Yellow Watermelon
TOMATO
Jet Star Tomato
SunGold Tomato
Supersweet 100 Tomato
Any Early Girl Tomato
Any of the "Mountain" series Tomato
Anna Russian Tomato
Purple Tomatillo
Any English or Japanese Cucumber
Any purple, red, or yellow Carrots
Bright Lights (or Rainbow Mix) Swiss Chard
Siberian Kale (really any kale)
Cracoviensis Lettuce
Two Star Lettuce
Bronze Arrow Lettuce
Sierra Lettuce
Optima Lettuce
Any other leaf or bibb lettuce except Black-seeded Simpson and Salad Bowl (i have plenty)
Any Spinach other than Bloomsdale
Jimmy Nardello’s Sweet Italian Frying Pepper
Lipstick Sweet Pepper
Flamingo Hybrid Bell Pepper
Gypsy Hybrid Sweet Pepper
Red Noodle Yard-long Bean
Dickinson Squash
Seminole Pumpkin
Jumbo Pink Banana Squash
Jarrahdale Squash
Naples Long Squash
Musque de Provence Squash
Galeux D' Eysines Squash
Gill's Golden Pippen Acorn Squash
Lady Godiva Pumpkin
Burning Bush

tl graham
Tawnee am really interested in vegetables that grow well in zone 5/6. I am right on Lake Erie so the zone charts never seem to be sure where I stand!
**I am open to most any vegetable or edible flowers.
^^Some of my Wants^^
***Beans***
Kidney Bean
Lima
Great Northern
Yellow Indian Woman bean
Cow pea~ Pinkeye Purple Hull
Bumble Bee
California Blackeye
Speckled Cranberry
Painted Pony
Good Mother Stallard
***Beet***
Golden Detroit
Albino
***Carrot***
Cosmic Purple or Other purples
Parisian
Nantes
***Radish***
Black Spanish
Cherry Belle
Easter egg
Japanese Minowase
Watermelon
***Turnip***
Red Round~ Brassica Rapa var rapifera
***Cucumber***
Mexican Sour Gherkin
Yamato Sanjaku (Japanese Cucumber)
***Asian Greens***
Pak Choi / Bok Choi
Tatsoi
Mizuna
Baby choi
***Peppers*** HOT***
Chocolate Habanero
Scotch Bonnet
Black Hungarian
Tabasco
Hot Cherry Pepper
Ancho
Purple jalapeno
Jamaican hot chocolate pepper
***Peppers***Sweet***
Pimento
Sweet Banana
Sweet Cherry Pepper
Pepperoncini
Sweet Chocolate
Chocolate Beauty
***Tomato***
Abe Lincoln
Hanky Red
German Johnson
Coldset
Alaska fancy
Mortgage Lifter
Super Italian Paste
San Marzano
Reisentraube
Striped German
Sokolades
Black Plum
Black Seaman
Chocolate Stripes
Black Ruffles
Purple Russian
Nebraska Wedding
Eva Purple Ball
Japanese Trifele black
Speckled Roman
***Onion***
Norstar
Candy
Sweet Spanish
***Misc Wants***
Ground Cherry
Gherkins
Lettuce~ butter crunch or summer Bibb
Swiss chard
Green onions/scallions
Shallots
Collard greens ~ Vates
Snow peas
Pie pumpkins
Sunflower...Edible seed
Want to try edible flowers
***Herbs***
Cilantro
Basil
*Genovese
*Italian Large Leaf
*Lemon
Oregano
Chives
Lemon Balm
Parsley
Chamomile
Spearmint
Peppermint
Sweet marjoram
Thyme
Lemon grass
***Gourd***
Birdhouse gourd
Apple gourd
Dinosaur gourd
Orange Warted gourd
Nest egg gourd
Spinning gourd
Any type/variety really! Looking for good crafting gourds
***Flowers***
Job's Tears ~ coix larcryma jobi
Violas
Pansies
Carnations
Bunny tails ~ lagurus ovatus
Night phlox ~ zaluzianskya capensis
Himalayan Blue Poppy ~ Meconopis betonicifolia
Daylilies
Iris
Hibiscus
Peonies
Sweet peas ~ yellow~ L. chloranthus
Hydrangea
Strawflower ~ helichrysum bracteatum
Cosmos
Dahlia
Celosia
Aster
Petunias
Geranium
Flax
Milkweed
Drumstick ~ craspedia globosa
Bachelor buttons ~centaurea cyanus
Moss roses ~ portulaca grandiflora
Teddy bear sunflower
Butterfly weed ~ asclepias tuberosa
Sunflowers
Miniature sunflower
ruthz
updated 12/02/11
For WLOMWL swap -
5 to 10 seeds are okay
Antigonon leptopus - Coral Vine WHITE or RED only (I have pink)
Bouchea linifolia - Flaxleaf bouchea
Boronia Heterophylla
Caesalpinia pulcherrima - Red Bird of Paradise
Campanula vidalii - (Azorina vidalii)
Cassia bicapsularis
Coreopsis verticillata - Moonlight, Pinwheel
Cosmos - Cranberries, Snowpuff, Sonata Carmine
Dianthus - any fragrant named perennial especially dark red
Eupatorium fistulosum Atropurpureum 'Glow' - Red Joe Pye Weed
Hesperis matronalis 'Alba'
Gallardia - Amber Wheels, Tokajer
Ipomoea Nil - Hama No Fubuki, Kurumasibori , Sazanami
Lilium superbum - Turk's Cap Lily
Medinilla
Melampodium leucanthemum - Black Foot Daisy
Milletia reticulata - Evergreen Wisteria
Papaver orientalis - Coral Reef, Princess Victoria Louise, Queen Alexandra
Phygelius aequalis
Phygelius x rectus
Podranea Ricasoliana - Pink Trumpet vine
Rudbeckia - any commercial especially Tiger's Eye & Indian Summer
SALVIAS
* Salvia clevelandii
* Salvia melissodora - Grape Scented Sage
* Salvia nemorosa - New Dimension Blue
* Salvia nemorosa - New Dimension Rose
* Salvia nemorosa - Merleau Blue
Sisyrinchium ensigerum - Blue Eyed grass
Stachytarpheta urticifolia - Blue Porterweed
Thunbergia alata - white black eyed susan vine
Zinnia (commercial only if hybred)
* Benary's Wine
* Benary's Coral
* Queen Lime Green
* Uproar Rose
EDIBLES
Beans
* Asian Winged Bean
* Extra Precoce A Grano Violetto Fava Bean
* Gita
* Hilda Romano Pole Bean
* Lanto's Fava
* Liana Asparagus Bean
Cucumber, English "Chelsea Prize"
Peas
* Dwarf Grey Sugar
* Lady Cream
* Piggott Family Heirloom
* White Whipporwill
Peppers
* Botinecka Zuta (Topepo Yellow)
* Golden Treasure - Italian heirloom
* Lipstick
* Melrose
* Tennessee Red Cheese
* Topepo Rosso
Pumpkins - Red Warty Thing
Squash - Papaya Sweet
Tomato - Amish Gold

rane grow
VEGGIES:
Tomatoes : any unusual tomato !
any bi color, red, pink or black heirloom tomato
any beefsteak tomato
any heirloom cherry tomato
Radiator Charlie's
Grandpa Charlie's
African Queen
Portugese Giant
Barlow Jap
Glick's Brandywine
Rose
Dora
Aker's West Virginia
Oaxacan Jewel
Orange Minsk
isle of man cherry tomato
Big Rainbow
Russian Rose ****really want this one !****
mule team
Dutchman
Copia
German Giant
Old Italian
Liz Birt
German Lunchbox
Brandy Boy ( commercial seeds only please )
Other Veggies:
spinach
any loose leaf lettuce
snap peas
sugar peas
shallots
Provider bush bean
black seeded blue lake pole bean
rattlesnake pole bean
lazy housewife pole bean
your favorite heirloom cucumber for slicing
your favorite pickling cucumber
marketmore cucumber
any moschata squash
Tennessee Sweet Potato
zucchini- anton
zucchini - bush baby
Tromboncino
honey bear
thelma saunders
butterstick squash
Swiss Chard !!
PEPPERS :
your favorite heirloom sweet / mild pepper
italian roasting or grilling peppers
tennessee cheese sweet peppers
Herbs :
any basil
thyme -any
bay laurel ( is this easy to grow from seed ?)
fennel
dill
*** UNDER CONSTRUCTION !! UPDATING THIS FOR THE WLOMWL swap *****
FLOWERS :
dinosaur food
castor bean plant
flowering kale
vinca
pansies
"opopeo" amaranthus
any coreopsis ( esp pink ones )
dwarf red or pink cosmos
rudbeckia esp " corona " but will love any !!!
any coral bells
Isabellina zinnia
your favorite heirloom perennial ;-)
chocolate daisy
angel trumpets ( brugmansias )
japanese morning glories
blue monday salvia
hot lips salvia
Georgia Sunset Gaillardia
Key West Astilbe
Deutschland Astilbe
Rainbow Loveliness dianthus
guardian marigolds
prairie smoke
anything variegated !
"trailing" purple lantana
hens and chicks
any sedum
any salvia esp purple !
bee's friend
any peony
"redskin" dahlias ***
dinnerplate dahlias
any hellebore ! ***especially want!***
echinacea :
"pink double delight"
"razzmatazz"
"milkshake"
"tomato soup"
"heaven scent" jacob's ladder
durango marigold
Gift zinnia elegans
bright jewels cactus zinnia
Isabellina zinnia
old mexico zinnia
aztec zinnia
bishop's children
Curiosity
any hydrangea, esp purple !
any monkshood
king arthur delphinium
guinevere butterfly bush
Foxglove " camelot "
CHERRY ROSE , RUBY ECLIPSE , EVENING SUN SUNFLOWER, DOUBLE DANDY , AUTUMN BEAUTY OR MOULIN ROUGE SUNFLOWER
anything that attracts hummingbirds, butterflies or bees ;-)
For ROUND ROBIN swaps , I am not picky, I love most garden related items, birdhouses / birdfeeders , windchimes, gardening gloves ( I am always wearing them out ) lighthouse or nautical themed stuff ... dark chocolate ;-) woodland type of christmas ornaments, a new thing I have decided to do is try to find a "bird" kind of ornament , I love the birdhouse kind of decor too ... garden fairies, gnomes and scented candles too ... anything really ...

susanc
My limited sunny spots are all spoken for, so I am looking for uncommon long-blooming perennials or annuals and variegated foliage plants that love part to full Shade! -Can't do hostas though; My snails won't let me. )-:
Achillea, yarrow, any red variety
Agapetes serpens
Anomatheca laxa 'Joan Evans'
Anthriscus x sylvestris, 'Ravenswing'
Argyreia nervosa 'Hawaiian Baby Woodrose'
Astrantia - fresh
Barleria repens, Red Barleria
Beschorneria septentrionalis, false red yucca
Bessera elegans, coral drops
Bomarea caldasii
Bouvardia glaberrima
Bouvardia longiflora
Bouvardia ternifolia
Calceolaria, slipper flowers, such as:
Calceolaria arachnoidea, purple pocketbook
Calceolaria biflora, topa-topa slipper flower
Calceolaria tomentosa, Yellow slipper flower
Calceolaria uniflora, Darwin's slipper flower
Campanula carnica
Campanula cashmeriana, Kasmir bellflower
Campanula medium, canterbury bells -doubles or pink
Campanula pilosa, shiny-leaved bellflower
Campanula pyramidalis, chimney bellflower
Canna - Any with pastel peachy pink flowers
Cantua buxifolia, sacred flower of the Incas
Capsicum annum, -Fish Pepper
Centaurea montana, 'Purple Heart', 'Amethyst' -White, with a purple center
Cerinthe major purpurascens, blue shrimp plant
Chiastophyllum oppositifolium
Chives, 'Silver Chimes' -or other white flowered regular chives. I already have pink regular chives and white garlic chives.
Clerodendrum fragrans AKA C. chinense AKA C. philippinum, Chinese glory bower
Corydalis, any blue variety -fresh
Corydalis sempervirens, rock harlequin -fresh
Deppea splendens, golden fuchsia, cristobal
Didiscus caeruleus, blue lace flower
Digitalis obscura, dusky maid, sunset foxglove
Digitalis purpurea, 'Pam's Choice', 'Pam's Split'
Digitalis purpurea, 'Silver Fox' aka 'Pink Champagne'
Digitalis purpurea, 'Snowy Mountain', 'Mountains Mixed'
Digitalis thapsi 'Spanish Peaks'
Digitalis, Butterfingers
Duchesnia 'Harlequin'
Eomecon chionantha, snow poppy
Epimedium -Any
Erythronium, dog's tooth violet, trout lily
Eupatorium coelestinum AKA Conoclinium coelestinum, blue mistflower
Eupatorium greggii, Gregg's mistflower
Geissorhiza radians
Geranium psilostemon, 'Florescent'
Geum coccineum, 'Lady Strathedon'
Geum 'Cooky'
Gladiolus callianthus AKA Acidanthera bicolor, Absynian sword lily
Ground cherry, 'Aunt Molly's'
Hepatica, 'Liverleaf'
Heteropappus meyendorfii, 'Blue Knoll'
Impatiens 'Envoy Peach Butterfly' or 'Salmon Butterfly'
Impatiens bicordata
Impatiens digitata
Iris confusa
Iris japonica
Iris wattii
Kirengeshoma palmata, yellow waxbells
Kolkwitzia amabilis, beauty bush
Lewisia, 'Galaxy Mixed', 'Little Plum', 'Sunset Strain'
Linaria, 'Flamenco'
Linaria triornithophora, three birds flying
Malvaviscus, sleepy hibiscus
Mimulus, 'Maximus'
Mimulus, 'Monkey Magic'
Myosotidium hortensia, Chatham Island Forget-me-not
Nasturtium, 'Alaska'
Nasturtium, 'Cherry Rose,'Cherries Jubilee', 'Raspberry Sorbet' or any other rose/pink colored
Nepeta subsessilis 'Pink Dreams'
Nigella damascena, pink or red shades
Odontonema strictum, firespike
Omphalodes cappadocica, navelwort
Oxypetalum caeruleum AKA Tweedia, 'Heaven Born'
Pentaglottis sempervivens, green alkanet
Russelia equisetifolia, firecracker plant
Salvia coccinea, 'Snow Nymph', 'Hummingbird White'
Salvia discolor, Andean silver-leaf sage
Salvia forsskaoli, indigo woodland sage
Salvia fulgens, cardinal sage
Salvia splendens, 'Sangria'
Salvia regla, mountain sage
Salvia, -uncommon perennial varieties that can handle shade
Scabiosa atropurpurea -any true red/not burgandy
Scabiosa incisa
Schizanthus, poor man's orchid
Scrophulana macarantha, redbirds in a tree
Sinningia tubiflora, hardy white gloxinia
Spiranthes cernua, nodding lady's tresses
Strawberry, 'Fragoo Pink', 'Florian', any with pink flowers and large fruit
Tomato, 'Bloody Butcher'
Trachystemon orientalis
Tropaeolum Azureum 'Blue Nasturtium'
Viola -any with blue and white flowers like Delft Blue, Blueberry Frost, etc.
Viola, 'Dancing Geisha' or others with variegated leaves

sassybutterfly
If you are viewing this for a RR Swap, first of all.. THANKYOU!!! :) It's always so exciting to share our goodies with one another! If you're viewing this for a seed exchange, please email me and we'll discuss! I do send all exchanges in a bubble envelope and would expect the same in return. Thanks for looking!!
I've put everything in ABC Order, in sections of 'flowers', 'herbs', and 'edibles'. The stars indicate just how desperately much I think I need it! lol
FLOWERS:
ABUTILON: Summer Sherbert Mix*****
ACHILLEA/YARROW:
'Heidi'*****
'Moonshine'****
'Paprika'*****,
'Peachy Seduction'****
**any wine, burgundy, coral or pink shades
AGASTACHE: (ANY rose, hot pink, salmon, orange or yellow would fit in perfectly in my garden design!)
Ava**********
Black Adder**
Bolero********
Double Bubble Mint****
Firebird****
Glowing Embers****
Pallidiflora**
Purple Pygmy****
Tango********
AGERATUM:
Leilani*****
Red Sea************
AGYRANTHEMUM: Molimba, or any PINK please****
ALCEA 'Pastorale'****
ALCHEMILLA: 'Mollis'***
ALSTROMERIA: ANY!!****, especially Rose colored!**, Orange****
AMARANTH/AMARANTHUS: Illumination***, any TALL Orange or Yellow varieties (have a tall red)
AMBROSIA: Chenopodium botrys**
AMMI VISNAGA: Green Mist******
AMMOBIUM ALATUM Winged Everlasting
AMSONIA: especially Blue Star**********************
ANEMONE: ANY!! This is my new great interest! (have Snowdrop)
ANGELONIA: White****, Serena Lavender**, Serena Lavender Pink**
AQUILEGIA see COLUMBINE
ARMERIA:
Ballerina Blanc***
Ballerina Pink***
Ballerina Red***
Ministicks Rose***********
** Any double, frilly type versions would be perfect.
ARTEMESIA: Variegated***
ASCLEPIAS/MILKWEED:
Asclepias Fruticosa aka Swan Milkweed****
Asclepias Physocarpa aka Goose Milkweed***
Asclepias Purpurascens aka Purple Milkweed**
Asclepias Sullivantii aka Smooth Milkweed or Prairie Milkweed****
Blue Vined aka Honey Vine aka Sand Vine
Green Comet**
Hello Yellow**
Ice Ballet**
Milk Maid***
Poke**
Silky gold***
SoulMate**
TWEEDIA************
ASTERS:
Aster Cordifolius*****
'Heartleaf'
'Lilliput Blue Moon'
'Mary Gregory'
'New England'***
'Peachie's Pink'****
'Smooth'***
'Sky Blue'****
'White Woodland' Aster Divaricatus
******any Fall flowering lovelies you'd like to share!
ASTILBE: ANY!!!!!!! fresh current year seed only please, I've not had any luck at all getting any to germinate so far. :(
ASTILBOIDES TABULARIS***
BABY's BREATH : 'Gypsy Deep Rose' (pink ONLY)
BACOPA: Snowtopia*** (white)
BAMBOO, CHOCOLATE: Fargesia Fungosa (from tradewinds)
BAPTISIA: 'Twilight'
BEE BALM / MONARDA:
Beauty of Cobham****
Cambridge Red***
Colrain Red****
Emmy's Pink****
Fireball****
Jacob Kline****
Pink Lace**
Raspberry Wine*****************************
**ANY pure White, Deep Red or Scarlet colors, please no light pink or purples, Bergamo****
BEGONIA:
Dragon Wing Pink****
GoGo Appleblossom***
GoGo Cherry***
GoGo Light Yellow***
Gryphon************
Illumination Apricot Shades*********
Illumination Golden Picotee******
Illumination Peaches & Cream***********
Illumination Pink**
Nonstop Appleblossom******
Nonstop Fire*********
Nonstop Rose
Nonstop Rose Petticoat***********
Pizzazz
Show Angels***
BELLFLOWER:
Dickson's Gold***
Trailing Blue Waterfall**
**any TALL White varieties!*****
BELLS OF IRELAND: PIXIE only****(Dwarf)
BLOODY DOCK*****
BORAGE: Variegated******, White** (I have blue thx!)
BUDDLEIA/BUTTERFLY BUSH:
Bi-Color*****************************
Miss Ruby****
Ruby Red*****
CALENDULA: Kablouna Lemon****
CALLIBRACHOA / MILLION BELLS: ANY!! Especially Peaches or Rose****
CAMPANULA:
'Bowl of Cherries'*****
'Cherry Bells'*****
'Dickson's Gold'******
'Octopus'*****************
'Olympica'***
'Pantaloons'**
'Rotundifolia'
'Samantha'**
'White Pearl'****
**open to any blue, white or pink, , ANY Pixie!!****
CANNA: Tropical Rose DWARF
CAPE FUSCHIA*** (any hardy to zone 7) 'Yellow Trumpet' Phygelius Aequalis
CARYOPTERIS: 'Summer Sorbet'
CAT GRASS/NEPETA: Variegated****, Pink Dreams****
CATANACHE / CUPID's DART**
CELOSIA: any HOT pink or bi-colored**
CHIASTOPHYLLUM OPPOSITIFOLIUM 'Solar Yellow'****
CHRYSANTHEMUM: Blue Knoll***, any blue, pinks, yellows (ANY fall blooming varieties****)
COCKSCOMB: Bombay Pink***, any tall bi-colors - burgundy, pinks, yellows, reds, would LOVE some any coral bi-colors!
COLEUS: Really Really love the watermelon and sunset colors and the dragon/lacy variety of leaves!
Caramel**
Carefree Mix*
Dragon Sunset**
Fairway Orange**
Fairway Yellow**
Giant Exhibition Limelight**
Giant Exhibition Marble
Giant Exhibition Scarlet Magma***
Kong Rose***
Nottingham Lace*****************
Pineapple**
Rattlesnake***
Sedona***
Sunset**
Versa Crimson Gold**
Versa Green Halo**
Versa Lime**
Versa Rose to Lime**
Versa Watermelon**
Volcano
COLUMBINE/AQUILEGIA:
Clementine Blue****
Clementine Salmon Rose****
Corbett******
Raspberry Lime Sorbet************
**any tall varieties or any dark cherry/wine colored blooms
CONEFLOWER: See ECHINACEA
COREOPSIS:
Creme Brulee*****
Heaven's Gate***
Moonbeam***************
Moonlight****
Pot of Gold********
Quills and Thrills********
Red Shift****
Sunray*
Sunshine Superman***
Tequila Sunrise (variegated)*************
Tigerstripe***
Zagreb******
CORNFLOWER: Emperor William**, Tall Red****
CORYDALIS SEMPERVIRENS**********, Lutea********, ANY Blue*****, Blue Heron*****, any White***, any Yellow****
COSMOS:
Carmine*****
Dancing Petticoats***
Happy Ring***
Ladybird Scarlet**
Pied Piper Red******
Seashells Red***
Snow Sonata (knee-high white)*****
Sonata Pink Blush**
Versailles Tetra*******
White Seashells***
**any pink or burgundy, any DWARF mix****, any Fuschia colors****
COW PARSLEY: Pink**** or White**
CROCOSMIA: Any Orange********, Any deep scarlet***, Emily McKenzie**** (already have Lucifer, thx!)
CROSSANDRA FLAME***
CUP & SAUCER VINE: Key Lime****
CYCLAMEN ***
DAHLIA: Watercolors*****, any really**
DAISY:
***any unusual double or ruffled white variety**
***any blue colored**
Aglaya*** or Aglaia****
Clara Curtis**
English Daisy**
Fiona Coghill****
Fluff****
Gloriosa - Goldilocks*****
Gold Rauche***
Gold Rush****
Wirral Pride*****
Yellow Daisy*****
**(have Crazy & Snowdrift)
DALEA FORMOSA: Feather Dalea
DAMES ROCKET/HESPERIS: Hesperis Matronalis Variegata******
DAYLILY: ANY !! Would love to try any of your varieties especially doubles or 'spider' varieties! (except the typical ditch lilies please!)
DELPHINIUMS:
**ANY Blue!***, ANY Rose***
Blue Pygmy**
Cliveden Beauty**
Dusky Maiden****
Galahad****
Ghost
Green Twist******
Magic Fountain Cherry Blossom****
Percival***
Summer Stars**
DEVIL'S PAINTBRUSH
DIANTHUS:
Amazon Neon***
Barbarini Red***
Black Magic*****
Blueberry**
China Pink***
Dwarf Pineleaf Garden Pink**** (Dianthus Pinifolius)
Fenbow Nutmeg*****
Flashing Lights***
First Love**
Gaiety**
Heart Attack****
Ideal Violet***
Loveliness***
Ministicks**
Neon Star***
Noverna****
Raspberry Ripple****
Raspberry Swirl***
Red Rose*****
Shrimp*
Stripes & Picotees***
Ruby**
Victoriana**
Velvet n Lace*
Yellow Rainbow******
**any super ruffled carnation looking type~hot pinks, reds, crimsons
DIASCIA: Diamonte Coral Rose**, Apricot Queen***
DICENTRA: Golden Tears***, Any Pink or White**
DICHONDRA: Emerald Falls*****
DIGITALIS / FOXGLOVE:
**any pinks or rose colored, salmons, apricots, any pure white, variegated
Anne Redetzky****
Apricot Faerie Queen***
Camelot Rose****
Chater's Double Icicle**
Cluster Flowering Floribunda***
Grecian***
Lutea*
Monster Purple**
Monstruosa*
Redskin**
Rosea Fiesta Time***
Silver Fox*
Snow Thimble**
Summer King***
Sutton's Apricot*********
DITHYREA: Spectacle Pod*
DURANTA: Any please!
DUTCHMAN's BREECHES: ***********
ECHINACEA / CONEFLOWER:
Amado***
Black Sampson*******
Double Decker*****
Fragrant Angel (white)****
Green Eyes********
Green Jewel****
Hula Dancer***
Jade***
Laevigata***
Paradoxa*
Pink Parasol**
Pow Wow Wild Berry****
Razzmatazz****
****most any!!!
EMELIA TASSEL FLOWER***
EPILOBIUM: Any! Angustifolium****, Dodonaei****
ERIGERON: Blue Fringe Daisy***
EVENING PRIMROSE/OENOTHERA: 'Innocence' (pure white with yellow middle)*, Versicolor Sunset Boulevard****
FELICIA****Felicia Rose***
FIREWEED*****************
FOXGLOVE: See DIGITALIS
FUSCHIA: Any Hardy variety for Zone 7
GAILLARDIA: (NO 'Goblin', have those thx!)
Amber Wheels*******
Apricot****
Arizona Apricot*****
Arizona Red Shades****
Burgundy***
Frenzy***********
Georgia Sunset****
Georgia Yellow***
Oranges & Lemons*******
Sunburst**
Tizzy***********
GERANIUM/PELARGONIUM:
ANY scented!!*********************
ANY Black Velvet varieties*****
ANY!!!!
Black Prince*******
Black Velvet Rose***
Black Velvet Salmon***
Brookside***
Dragon Heart****
Elite Salmon
Elite White
Horizon Ice Orange***
Ice Rose***
Inspire***
Orange Appeal***
Orbit Appleblossom***
Orbit Deep Salmon***
Pinto Pink**
Psilostemon***
Raspberry Ripple*****
Ringo Rose Star***
Rozanne***********
Samobor********
Summer Showers Mix****
Summer Showers Rose***
Stork's Bill Sweetheart***
Tornado Fuschia***
Yoshino Confetti********
GEUM
Alabama Slammer***********
Blazing Sunset***
Double Bloody Mary***
Koi***
Red Dragon*******
Totally Tangerine*****
Trifolium*****
***ANY red, orange, bi-color/sunset colors
(have Rivale, Mrs. Bradshaw, Lady Stratheden & Cooky)
GILIA: Scarlet*, I have Blue
GOMPHRENA / GLOBE AMARANTH: Fireworks******, Carmine****, Mardi Gras*** looking for any orangey-apricot color or mix that includes it please!
GRASSES:
Blonde Ambition******
Blood Grass***
Eyebrow**
Golden Miscanthus****
Hakonechloa Naomi & Nicholas****
Hedgehogs***
Juncus Big Twister**
Karl Forester*********
Little Hobbit Bearskin**
Panicum Shenandoah***
Pink Muhly************************
Pink Paint Brush**
Sweet Flag****
Sweetgrass***
Zephyr
HEATHER: CALLUNA VULGARIS 'Firefly'
HELLEBORES: Any!
HELENIUM:
'Coppelia'
'Mardi Gras'****
'Red Jewel'**********
'Ruby Tuesday'******
'Sunshine'
(have Lollipop)
HELIOTROPE / HELIOTROPIUM: Garden White***, Cherry Pie***
HETEROPAPPUS BLUE KNOLL***
HEUCHERA/or CORAL BELLS:
*** ANY!*******
Citronelle****
Coral Bells*
Coral Sunset***
Crimson Curls****
Encore****
Firefly***
Frosted Violet
Ginger Ale******
Green Spice****
Guardian Angel*****
Lime Ricky*******
Marvelous Marbles***
Melting Fire****
Mocha******
Mystic Angel****
Purple Palace**
Root Beer*****
Ruby Bells**
Snow Angel***
Stormy Seas***
Sweet Tea*****************
White Cloud***
HIBISCUS:
Chattooga Gold****
Cranberry Punch*****
Double Purple***
Texas Star 'Alba'****
Plum Crazy*********
HOLLYHOCKS/SIDALCEA:
**would be happy with any! tall, short, figleaf or not!**
**FIGLEAF PINK is my most wanted**
Apricot Peach Parfait*******
Black Currant Whirl**
Chater's Maroon***
Chater's Rose***
Chater's Salmon***
Country Romance****
Fruity Mix**
Golden Yellow***
Halo Apricot*******
Halo Mix
Halo Red***
Halo White**
Happy Lights***
Icicle***
Majorette Mix***
Powderpuffs Mix**
Queeny Lilac-Rose****
Queeny Red*
Queeny Salmon**
Rosea The Bride***
Russian Yellow
Salmon Queen**
Sidalcea 'Rosanna'*****
Spring Celebrities Lemon***
Spring Celebrities Rose****
Violet
**I'd love any!
HONEYWORT: Kiwi Blue**
HOPS vine: Variegated only please***
IMPATIENS:
Athena Bright Purple
Cherry Splash***
Divine Bronze Leaf Orange************
Fanciful Stardust Mix***
Macarena******
Mosaic Orange****
Peach Butterfly****
Rose Parade*****
Shady Lady Blushing Beauties***
Shady Lady Cancun**
Super Elfin Melon XP****
Super Elfin Violet XP*****
Swirl Coral**********
Swirl Monet Mix*******
Wild Thing*******
IPOMOPSIS: Longiflora - Long-Flowered Gilly
JACOB'S LADDER/POLEMONIUM: Variegated***********
JOE PYE: (fresh seed please!) 'Bartered Bride', Atropurpureum***
JUPITER'S BEARD/CENTRANTHUS RUBER: White****
LAMIUM: Orchid Frost***
LARKSPUR:
Cherry Blossom***
Kaleidoscope**
Parisian Pink****
Rocket**
Splish Splash***
LAURENTIA: Avant Garde White****, Sophia****, White or Blue
LAVATERA: Mont Blanc**, Silver Cup***
LAVENDER:
Blue Scent
Ellegance Ice******
Ellegance Sky***
Kew Red****
Lacy Frills***
Little Lady***
Munstead***
Otto****
Papillon****
Spanish Eyes*********
Spanish Peaks****
Stoechas******
White Ice***
**would love some dwarf varieties, too!
LEWISIA: Cotyledon Sunset Hybrids****
LISIANTHUS: Lime***, any blue**
LOBELIA:
Monet Moment***************
Ruby Slippers********
Tupa**************
LOVE IN A MIST / NIGELLA: Rose only, Mulberry Rose****
LUNARIA: PINK blossoming****
LUPINE:
Lulu*************
Morello Cherry***
Red Flame****
Salmon*****
Silver
Sunset
LYCHNIS: Chalcedonica Carmea***, Chalcedonica White***, Viscaria 'Snowbird'****
MALTESE CROSS: Dusky Salmon only*
MARIGOLDS:
Golden Gem***
Harlequin***
Janie Flame***
La Bamba
Moonsong Deep Orange**
Mumsy Orange*****
Spun Lemon****
Starfire
Sunburst Orange Splash****
Zenith Orange**commercial only
Zenith Red**commercial only
Whopper Orange***
MILKWEED blue vined (cynanchum laeve)**** aka Honey Vine or Sand Vine, TWEEDIA*****
MILLET: Ornamental Jester
MINA CITRONELLA**
MONARDA: See Bee Balm
MORNING GLORY:
Japanese Hige****
Misty Morning**
Raffles**
Split Personality*****
Split Second********
Sunrise Serenade*****
Sun Smile Blue**********(variegated Blue variety)
NASTURTIUMS:
Cherry Jubilee****
Copper Sunset***
Creamsicle***
Double Delight Apricot***
King Theodore***
Moonlight*****
Out of Africa***
Peach Melba**
Strawberries & Cream****
Terra Cotta***
Tip Top Apricot*******
Vanilla Berry***********
Whirlybird Cream******
Whirlybird Mix**
Whirlybird Tangerine********
Vesuvius**
NICOTIANA / TOBACCO:
Antique Lime****
Avalon Mix******
Cream Splash (variegated)******
Marshmallow***
Mutabilis
Perfume Purple**
Perfume White**
Saratago Apple Blossom*****
Stonecrop*
Whisper Mix***
****would love ANY!!****(have Langsdorfii & Sylvestris)
OSTEOSPERMUM:
**ANY Spoon-leaf varieties*** REALLY REALLY Want!!
Akila White**********
Lavender shades****
Zion Copper Amethyst*************** SUPER WANT!
Zion Orange*****
Zion Peach******
Zion Pink Sand**********
**White with blue center****
OWL's CLOVER
PANSY:
Antique Shades***
Autumn Frills***
Chianti**
Flambe Terracotta Shades***
Flirty Skirts***
Moulin Rouge****
Pandora's Box*********************
Panola Sunburst**
Psychadelic Blue Butterfly***********
Rococo Mix**
***any Ruffled***
PELARGONIUM: See Geraniums above^
PENSTEMON:
Eatonii
Espirit****
Firecracker***
Husker Red Superior****
Jamesii/James
Lilac Beauty***
Mexicali Miniature Bells***
Miniature Bells****
Navigator****
Parry's/Parryi
Rydbreg's/Rydbergii
Scarlet Bugler,
Sidebelsl/Secundiflorus
Sunburst Ruby******
True Blue*
Wandbloom/Virgatus
Whipples*********
PENTAS: Any Rose or Coral colors*****
PERSICARIA AMPLEXICAULIS 'Firetail'*******
PETUNIAS:
Aladdin Mix*****
Blue Daddy***
Cascade Burgundy Plum Vein**
Debonair Dusty Rose***
Dolce Flambe***
Dolcissima Amaretto****
Dolcissima Firenze****
Dolcissima Roma*****
Dolcissima Sienna****
Double Cascade
Rambling Neon Rose***
Rose Pirouette**
Shock Wave Denim****
Sonata***
Sophistica Antique Shades****
PHLOX:
21st Century Rose Star*****
David*** (white)
David's Lavender****
Dutch Tapestry***
Emerald Blue***
Flamingo******
Midnight Candy**
Nicky***
Peppermint**
Red Riding Hood***
Starfire**************
Watercolor Memories Mix****
***would REALLY love the blue variety!!***
PLECTRANTHUS: Emerald Lace***, Silver Shield*
PLUMBAGO: Blue*** and White***
POLEMONIUM: 'Touch of Class'****, Variegatum****
POPPY:
Angels Choir Mix*****(Shirley)
Apricot Chiffon***
Ballerina Mix**
Cali Mission Bells**
Cali Rose Chiffon**
Carmine**
Double Atlas
Double Cream**
Drama Queen***
Eastern Horned
Fruit Punch***
Fruit Splash****
Moondance****
Peony Frosted Salmon***
Tangerine**
Thai Silk Mix***
Thai Silk Rose Chiffon***
PORTALUCA: Sundial**, Peppermint Pink**, Margarita Apricot******, Margarita Coral***, Margarita Cream**, Margarita Peppermint*****, Sundial white***
POT MARIGOLD: Citrus Smoothies**
POTENTILLA: Helen Jane***, Snowbird*****
PRIMULA/PRIMROSE:
x tommasinii You and Me Blue***********
Beesiana****
Candelabra***
Florindae****
Noverna Deep Blue**
Vialii**********
PULMONARIA: Any! Silver Bouquet, Mrs. Moon***, Raspberry Splash***
ROSA STELLATA: Desert Rose
RUDBECKIA:
Autumn Colors
Cherokee Sunset(commercial only pls)
Chim Chiminee*****
Chocolate Orange*
Corona***
Golden Glow****
Goldstrum*****
Maya*****
(have Capuccino, Green Wizard, Indian Summer and Toto)
RUE: Jackman's blue**, Any!
RUSSIAN SAGE/PEROVSKIA: Little Spire****(dwarf)
SAGINA IRISH MOSS****
SALPIGLOSSIS/PAINTED TONGUE: Bolero Mix*, Stained Glass*, Kew Blue******
SALVIA/SAGE:
Apiana***
Black & Blue*****
Blue Angel***
Cherry Blossom*****
Evolution White************
Hummingbird*
Hummingbird Forest Fire****
Maraschino*****
Patio Sky Blue***
Purple Knock Out***
Salsa Rose
Salsa Salmon***
Sensation Rose****
Strata
Twilight Serenade********************
TX Sage Dwarf Hummingbird**
Victoria White***
SAMBUCUS: 'Black Lace'**************, any golden foliage*****************
SANDERSONIA: Aurantiaca
SANTOLINA GREEN****
SCABIOSA: Yellow Moon****
SCROPHULARIA MACRANTHA/RED BIRDS IN A TREE********
SEDUMS:
Acre******
Angelina*******
Autumn Delight**
Black Jack**
Brilliant****
Dragon's Blood***
Jellybeans*******
October Daphne************
Matrona**
Red Carpet**
Rosy Glow***
Sea Star*****
Silver Frost**
Vera Jamison*
VooDoo***
**any pink and/or bi-colored
**these are new to me, so I'm pretty much open to any
SEMPERVIVUMS: ANY! Hens&Chicks**, mixes fine too!
SIDALCEA: (see also HOLLYHOCKS)
SILENE: Indian Pink**, Jack Flash, Shell Pink, Ruby Flax
SILYBUM: VARIEGATED Milk Thistle**
SNAPDRAGONS/ANTIRRHINUM:
Apple Blossom******
Bells Frosty Lavender****
Bells Pink**
Cascadia***********
Chantilly Yellow**
Double Madame Butterfly*****
Freesong Pink
French Vanilla Aroma*****
Frosted Sunset*****
Jamaican Mist
Kim Bi-Color Mix
Lemon Lollipops****
Lipstick ****
Magenta Mist****
Oriental Lanterns**
Pallette Mix*****
Plumblossom***
Red Spice****
Renee's OP Mix****
Snappy Bi-Color Mix****
Sweet Pink Aromas****(hybrid-commercial only pls)*******
Tutti Frutti*****
Twinny Violet*****
Vining****
SPIDERWORT: Red Grape***, White bi-colored one***
SPIKE: tall spiky grass for container plantings***
SPIREA: Goldflame*
STACHYS: Coccinea***, Inflata****, Lavandulifolia******, Hummelo**, Stachys macrantha 'Robusta'********
STRAWBERRY: Fragissimo****, Yellow Wonder****, White Wonder****, Fresca***, Roman, Loran, Merlan, Pikan, Tarpan, Temptation, Mignonette Alpine, Alexandra***
STRAWFLOWER: any Deep Rose color***, any Orange color***
SUNFLOWER:
Apricot*** any apricot shades!
Apricot Twist******
Cherry Rose
Double Dandy
Golden Cheer
Italian Green Heart**********
Jolly Joker
Lemon Aura****
Lemon Eclair****
Music Box***
Sole D'Oro****
Starburst Blaze***
Sunny Babe
The Joker
Van Gogh
***any dwarf other than Teddy Bear (have that one!)
SWEET PEAS:
Apricot Sprite********
Blue Ripple****
Butterfly**
Capt of the Blues*
Cream Southborne
Crimson Ripple****
Dorothy Eckford*
Floral Tribute*
Frolic**
King's High Scent*****
Lipstick
Old Spice****
Orange Dragon***
Saltwater Taffy Swirls***
Snoopea*
Watermelon**
White Supreme**
SWEET ROCKET/HESPERIS: Alba (white)****
TALINUM: Variegated*****
TIARELLA: any! (have Silverado)
TITHONIA: Fiesta Del Soul**** (shorter orange variety only)
TOADLILY/TRICYRTIS: Gilt Edge***, Samurai***, White Towers**
VERBASCUM:
Adonis Mango*****
Banana Custard****
Clementine*****
Copper Rose************
Katie's Candles***
Yellow/Purple*****(not sure of the name?)
VERBENA:
Adonis Mango***
Appleblossom*****
Hastata Rosea****
Mango****
Moss***
Obsession Lilac***
Peaches n Cream**
Pink Spires
Quartz Purple*
Rigida***
Tuscany Lavender Picotee***
Tuscany Orchid Frost******************
Tuscany Rose Eye**
Tuscany Scarlet***
Tuscany White****
Upright**
VERONICA: Blue Bouquet, Veronica Incana 'Blue Silver'****, Longifolia****
THYMUS/THYME: Silveredge Argenteus****
VINCA:
Cascade Lilac
Cobra Passionfruit
Cobra Red
Cora Cascade Cherry
First Kiss Blueberry***
First Kiss Blush****
Pacific Punch
Midnight Heatwave Mix**
**any Rose tones
VIOLAS:
**ANY Variegated****, open to most any!
Angel Amber Kiss****
Angel Terra Cotta***
Angel Tiger Eye*****
Blueberry Frost**
Blue Shades**
Frosted Chocolate**
Fuji Home***
Heartsease Bowle's Black*
Penny Denim Jump ups****
Penny Lane*
Penny Morlies**
Penny Orchid***
Penny Primrose Picotee**
Psychadelic Spring****
Rose Shades***
Sorbet Antique**
Sorbet Blueberry Cream***
Sorbet Lemon Chiffon***
Sorbet Peach Frost***
Sorbet Purple Duet**
Tiger's Eye***
Tuscanny Orchid Frost***
Tuscanny Peach
Tuscanny Peaches & Cream***
Tuscanny Quartz Purple XP
Tuscanny White
Valentine***
Velour Blue/Bronze*********
Velour Lilac Bronze*******
Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow******
WALLFLOWER: My Fair Lady, any mix
XERANTHEMUM: Paper Roses
ZINNIAS:
Apricot Blush***
Art Deco Mix
Benary's Giant Carmine*
Burpee Hybrids Mix****
Burpeeana Giants********
Carmine Rose****
Dream
Giant Cactus White**
Granny's Bouquet***
Little Lion***
Magellan Persian Carpet**
Meteor
Miss Wilmott
Oklahoma Mix
Park's Candy Mix*******
Pumila Sprite*********
Queen Red Lime**************
Raggedy Ann***********
Rose Giant Cactus
Scabiosa Flowered***
Senora***
Whirligig*********
Zin Master Mix***
Zinnita Rose**
Zowie Yellow Flame********
HERBS:
BASIL:
Ararat****
Amethyst Improved****
Blue Spice****
Clove
Danni****
Dwarf Greek**
Globe**
Holy Red & Green
Lemon***
Lettuce Leaf*********
(RED) Lettuce Leaf****************
Mammoth****
Napoletano****
Purple Dark Opal*****
Purple Delight*****
Purple Ruffles******
Queenette***
Red Rubin*****
Siam Queen
Thai Magic
***(any purple named varieties)
BEE BALM/MONARDA: ANY pure White***, ANY dark Reds, Ruby, Rose, Scarlet colors - no purples or light pinks please
BORAGE: White*******
CAT GRASS/CAT MINT/NEPETA: Variegated Cat Grass**, Pink Dreams****
CHAMOMILE***
CHIVES: Garlic*********, Regular Chives*****
CILANTRO/CORIANDER: 'Confetti', Dukat***, Slo-Bolt**** or Delfino variety only******
DILL: Fernleaf*****, Bouquet*****, Vulgare***, Dukat***, Fernleaf******, Compatto Dwarf*****
FLAX: Linum Usitatissimum 'Golden Flax'****
HIBISCUS: Any variety for tea***
LAVENDER: Spanish Peaks*****, ANY Pink***, Lavandula Viridis (yellow)******, Purple Ribbon****, Leigh****, Vera***, Pink Perfume***, English, Silver Line****
LEMON BALM** Regular Lemon Balm & Citronella Lemon Balm***
LEMON VERBENA***
LEMONGRASS***
MARJORAM*
MINTS: Grapefruit****, Fruit Cocktail******, Variegated**, Ginger***
OREGANO: Just any culinary type will do!***, Greek***, Vulgare***
ORIGANUM SYRIACA - Zaatar****
PARSLEY: Italian Flat-Leaf ******
PATCHOULI***
PENNYROYAL
SAGE: Culinary, Variegated*******
SAVORY: Summer ****
SELF-HEAL: Prunella Grandiflora
THYME: Orange********, Variegated********, Lemon*********, regular culinary varieties****, French or Summer Thyme****
Broadleaf Culinary****
VALERIAN: Pink/Red**
VEGGIES:
ALFALFA: Seeds for sprouting**********
AMARANTH: Green Calaloo***, Greek Giant**, Opopeo**
ASPARAGUS: Precoce C'Argenteuil (Baker Creek)
BEANS:
'Almas Pa Dutch Purple Burgundy Lima Bean'**
'Borlotto Lingua di Fuoco'**********
'Cobra'***
'Grandma Nellie's Yellow Podded Mushroom Pole Bean'***
'Hutterite Soup'***
'Lazy Housewife'**
'Mayflower'***
'Mosaic Yard Long'**
'Nickel' (french filet)
'Provider'
'Purple Marconi'**
'Tongue of Fire'
'Willow-Leaf Lima'
BEETS: Golden*****************, Flat of Egypt***
BERRIES: Strawberries****, Salmon Berry****, Thimble Berry***, Blackberry***, Raspberry***, Honeyberry***, Red Currants******, Garden Huckleberry****
BRUSSEL SPROUTS: Bubbles, Falstaff***
CABBAGE: Filderkraut********, Tronchuda********, Baby Pixie********, Chinese Soloist***, Chinese Tenderheart, Jade Pagoda, Optiko**
CARROTS: Any small/short varieties!**, Oxheart, Tonda Di Parigi, Round, Thumbelina, Sugarsnax, Yaya, Yellowstone, Healthmaster****, Purple Dragon*******, Any red or yellows
CAULIFLOWER: Romanesco San Guiseppe*****
CORN: 'Japanese Hulless White Popcorn', 'Pennsylvania Butter Flavored Popcorn'**, any OP super sweet white corn***
CUCUMBERS:
Alibi***
Bella**
Delikatesse**
Homemade Pickles***
Kyoto*******
Lime Crisp***
Muncher**
National Pickling***
Orient Express*
Paris Pickling or Cornichon de Paris*****
Pearl*
Richmond Green Apple*****
Sassy F1******
Tante Alice*****
EGGPLANT: "AppleGreen"**, "Rosa Bianca"**
FLAX: Golden only (Linum Usitatissimum)
GOOSEBERRY: Pineapple***, Aunt Molly's
GOURDS: Big Apple, Daisy
'GREENS': Purslane***, Osaka Purple, Rainbow Baby, Roquette, Tatsoi******, Watercress*****************
GROUNDCHERRY: Strawberry Husk Tomato***, Aunt Molly's***, Cossack Pineapple***, Goldie****
KALE:
Black Tuscany****
Blue Ridge***
Cavolo Nero****
Fizz*
Improved Dwarf Siberian
Nero di Toscana aka Dinosaur Kale****
Red Chidori
Redbor**
Rose Orach
Wild Garden Kales
Winter Red**
Winterbor**
LETTUCE:
Blushed Butter COS
Cabbage Lettuce**
Devil's Tongue**
Drunken Woman Frizzy Headed**,
Flashy Butter Oak**
Gentilina, Italienischer
Jericho***(good for heat)
Little Leprachaun**
Lollo Bionda**
Marshall
Mascara***
Midnight Ruffles***
Mignonette Bronze**
Monet's Garden Mesclun***
Oaky Red Splash**
Paris Island COS**
Petite Rouge***
Queensland***(good for heat)
Red Sails
Red Wing Mix
Revolution
Rouge Grenoblais
Speckles***
Strawberry
Sunset**
Tango***
MELONS: **Any small, compact, less than 3lb fruit sized melons***
Alvaro
Ambrosia*******
Charentais***
Collective Farm Woman**
Early Silver Line
Emerald Gem**
Golden Jenny Muskmelon****
Golden Sweet***
Green Nutmeg****
Icebox Rainbow Sherbert*****
Lambkin
Lil 'Loupe*****
Mango or Vine Peach*******
Petit Gris De Rennes*
OKRA: Eagle Pass, Star of David***
PEAS:
Blue-Podded*********
Canoe
Carlin
Dakota
Ice Breaker
Karina
Little Marvel
Maestro
Mr. Big
Sugar Sprint
Sugar Star
White Whipporwill*****
PEPPERS: (under construction!)
Bell, any mini-bells**
Big Jim**
Big Red
Blushing Beauty*** comm. only pls
Cajun Belle
Carmen**
Chablis
Cubanella
Fat n Sassy**** comm. only pls
Flavorburst
Giant Marconi***
Golden Marconi***
Golden Summer
Gypsy
Italia**
Jalapeno Gigantea ***comm. only pls
Jaloro Jalapeno
Kung Pao*
Lipstick**
Mariachi
Mohawk Patio***
Mucho Nacho Hybrid Jalapeno ** comm. only pls
Mulato Isleno*****
Numex Joe E. Parker****
Orange Sun***
Peter Pepper both Red*** & Yellow***
Pimento
Pinocchio's Nose***
Redskin Patio***
Rooster spur**
Round of Hungary***
Super Heavyweight*** comm. only pls
Tennessee Cheese
Tolli's Sweet***
Trinidad Perfume
RADICCHIO: 'Firestorm'*****
RADISH: Watermelon** aka Redmeat** aka Roseheart**
RHUBARB: Victorian**, any
SHALLOTS: Bonilla, Camelot, any really :)
SPINACH:
Beetberry**
Bordeaux**
Dash***
Galilee
Giant Noble***
Malabar***
New Zealand***
Razzle Dazzle***
Red Malabar****
Regal
Scarlet*****
Space******
Tyee*******
SQUASH/PUMPKINS -
Australian Butter**
Autumn cup
Baby Green Hubbard*
Bennings Green Tint*
Bush Baby
Bush Delicata****
Butta Zucchini***
Butternut, Early **
Butterstick**
Candy Roaster of N. Georgia******
Cashflow****
Cucuzzi***aka Serpent of Sicily***
Cue Ball Mix****
Cute Fancy
Eight Ball**
Fairy**
Futsu Black
Giambo***
Hubbard Blue Magic F1****
Latino
Long Island Cheese**
Orange Magic F1****
Papaya Pear***
Piccolo
Pomme D'Or aka Apple of Gold*
Ronde De Nice***
Rumbo Winter
Small Wonder
Sweet Mama***
Sundance
Sungreen
Sweet Dumpling**
Sweet Meat**
Table Ace Winter
Table Gold Acorn***
Tonda Padana****
Triamble aka Shamrock**
Vegetable Marrow****
Black or Grey Zucchini***
STRAWBERRY - ANY Alpine!*******, Red Wonder Wild, White Wonder, Fresca******, Sarian*** (have Mignonette & Yellow Wonder & Alexandria)
TATSOI*** Would love to try this!
TOMATO: I love any pleated, ruffled and large heirloom varieties! (list currently under construction) :)
A Grappoli Corbarino
ABC Potato Leaf
Abe Lincoln
Absinthe
Amana Orange
Amish Paste**
Amy Goldman Italian American
Anana's Noire (Black Pineapple)**
Arkansas Traveler***
Aunt Lou's Underground Railroad***
Aunt Gertie's Gold**
Azoychka
Barnes Mtn Yellow
Barnes Mtn Pink
Bellestar
Belmonte
Berkeley Tie Dye***
Big Rainbow**
Black from Tula
Box Car Willie***
Brown Cherry
Bradley
Brad's Black Heart
Brandywine, Black
Brandywine, Yellow
Break O'Day
Broad Ripple Yellow Currant
Bushy Chabarovsky
Calf's Heart
Caspian Pink
Chapman
Cherokee Green GRAPE***
Cherokee Purple Sudoku Potato leaf variety
Chico III
Chyornyi Prince
Costoluto Fiorentino
Costoluto Genovese
Country Taste F1
Coustralee
Cowlick's Brandywine
Currant
Dad's Mug Paste
Depp's Pink Firefly***
Dr. Lyle
Earlibell**
Early Glee**
Egg Yolk
Emerald Evergreen**
Ester Hess
Eva Purple Ball
Farmstand Huge
Flame
Forest Fire
Fox Cherry
Galapagos**
Gardener's Delight***
Gold Currant**
Golden Pineapple**
Golden Queen**
Grandma Viney's Yellow & Pink
Granny Cantrell
Grant Country Pink
Green Beefsteak***
Grossee Cotelee*
Gypsy
Hahms Gelbe Topftomate
Hayslip
Hege German Pink
Hellfrucht
Hillbilly
Hog Heart
Humph***
Husky Pink
Indiana Baltimore
Isis Candy***
Italian Red Cherry
Italian Tomato Tree***
Jaune Flamme
Jet Star F1 (comm. only pls)
Joe's Portugese*
Kanner Hoell*
KBX
Kosovo
KY Pink Stamper
Livingston's Gold Ball
Long Keeper
Louisiana Pink
Lucky Cross*****
Lumpy Red
Madison County Pink
Malinowy Warszawski
Matina
Matt's Wild Cherry
Micro Tom*
Midnight Star**
Moldovan Green**
Monte Verde
Mountain - Mtn Gold
Mtn Pride
New Big Dwarf
Old German
Old Kentucky
Old Time Purple
Olive Hill*
Omar's Lebanese
Opalka
Orange Van Goeijenbier
Orlovskie Rysaki
Pantano Romanesco
Pear - Red only
Pera d'Abruzzo ***
Pike County Yellow
Pineapple**
Pink Pear*****
Polish Dwarf**
Polish Linguisa*
Polish Pastel**
Ponderosa Pink
Ponderosa Seloro
Powers Heirloom
Precoce Marmende
Prescott
Principe Borghese
Purple Calabash*
Purple Hillbilly**
Red Robin*
Rinaldo
Romeo*****
Rose Beauty**
San Marzano Nana***
San Marzano 3****
Sausage (not Cream)
Sibirskiy Skorospelyi*****
Silvery Fir Tree*
Slavic Masterpiece*
Snowberry
Snow White Cherry***
Soldacki*
Sophie's Choice**
Speckled Roman**
Strawberry**
Stump of the World***
Sun Gold*******
Sun Sugar******
Super San Marzano*******
Sweet Home***
Sweetie Cherry***
Tiny Tim*
Top Sirloin***
Triple Crop, Climbing
Two Timing Willie***
Utyonok
Valencia**
Walter's Candy Stripe*
Whippersnapper******
Wild Harry
Winter Grape
TURNIPS: Golden Globe
WATERMELONS: Black Seeded Ice Cream****, Golden Midget****, Tendersweet Orange, White Sugar Lump***, Petit Gris****, Icebox Rainbow Sherbert*****

clc70
adenophora amethyst lady bells
agapanthus lily of the nile
Agastache heather queen
agastacge summer breeze
agastache purple pigmy
agastache any pinks
allium cernuum rosy nodding allium or any pinks
asperula orientalis-blue woodruff
aquilegia flabellata blackcurrent ice
bergenia
blue woodruff
campanulas
carex alba frosy curls
carex elata aurea
caryopteris-blue mist shrub
columbine long spurred varieties
coneflower milkshake
coneflower any except purple
cosmus pink double
coreopsis any pinks, light reds
cloumbine wild red
delphinium any
dicentras bleeding heart
evening primrose speciosa pink
euphorbia
fox glove pam's choice
godetia
goats beard
gunnera
heucheras esp green spice and peach colors
heliotrope any
hordeum jubatum foxtail barley
junkus
lavender rosea
liatris white
muhlenbergia capillaris pink muley grasspentas
nicotiana alata lime green
kniphofia
pennesetum alopecuroids mouldry
pentrmons any
poppy glaucium flavum var. aurantiacum
poppy paeoniflrum any color
poppy any oriental but red and orange
primrose vulgaris any color
pulmonardiarhynclytrum alopecuroids ruby
salvia any pinks
salvia rose queen
salvia artemis
sanguisorba obtusa burnet
shasta daisy fiona coghill
shasta banana cream
shasta daisy any yellow
swallow wort
tiarellas any except silverado
toad lilly
trifolium rubens
turks cap lilly
verbena
veronica prostrata nestor
veronicastrum, anverbascum chaixii album
GRASSES
carex alba frosty curls sedge
carex elata aurea
eragrostis spectabilit (love grass)
hakonechloa macra benikaze (or just about any hakonechloa)
japanese blood grass
junkus hedge hog
junkus javalin
melinis nerviglumis savana
miscanthus sinensis ghana
mondo grass
muley grass pink
pennesetum alopecuroids mouldry
shenandoah seitvh grass
stipa giganta
rhynchelytrum nerviglume ruby grass

beverlysc
I want...I want...I want..I sound like my kids now...lol. Anything that attracts butterflies & hummingbirds.
BLUE POPPY******
Raspberry delight Salvia
yellow clivia...have orange & variegated. Need yellow.
Baboon Flower
Heliotrope
White Obedient plant..found
Apricot cosmos
any cosmos..
Var. obedient plant
Double purple petunia
Red Shades Bee Balm
Apricot foxglove
white balloon flowers
pink balloon flowers
Raspberry wine Bee balm
Coreopsis - Autumn Blush
Any Lobelias
Delphiniums..especially purple******
scarbiosa
Nicotiana..lime green
Nemophilla..penny black
Aquilegia - Blue Butterflies
Green envy coneflower
Penstemons - Any of them...******
Foxglove- Pink champagne
Cerinthe Major
BLUE POPPY
Lime basil
Pink butterfly weed
Cup & saucer vine..Key lime
Picotee poppy
Any double poppy
White linen poppy
Poppy..Laurens grape
Milkweed..for my Monarchs..
Silver Lace vine
Purple Flox
Malvia Sylvestris ..Blue Fountain
Sunflowers
Rudbeckia - Henry Eilers
Enchincea-Twilight
Rose of Sharon..Sky Blue
Rose of Sharon..Red double
Cosmos..Picotee
Clematis..Florida
Corkscrew Flower
Queen Red Lime Zinnia
Any double Clitoria vine
Cup & Saucer flower
White Crown Flower
Italicum Arum...Candle flower
Cobaea vine
Tiger Flower
Pink Monkey Flower
Globe Thistle
Pink Balloon Flower
Bells of Ireland
BLUE POPPY
Cantua
Lupines..any..
Babiana
Red Yarrow
Virginia Bluebells
Any campanula..
Any impatiens..
Any impatients.
Canterbury bells
Dutchmans Pipe vine
coneflowers
Fish pepper
Peter pepper
Choy any...
Red Mustard
Kale..found
Swan gourds
Dipper gourds
Birdhouse gourds
Any eggplant
ANY SPICES
Lord Nelson sweet pea
Black night sweet pea
Any strawflowers
Any Nicandras
Harlequin marigold
Kiss me over the garden gate
Red cosmos
Lions tail
Envy Zinnia
BLUE POPPY
Any unusual vines that have flowers..smell good ones too...
And bunches more....Must be able to tolerate the heat...
.....Will consider other flowers too. I like color in the gardens..All different colors, shapes and sizes. I'm not hard to please when it comes to flowers. I love them all... Happy gardening. Bev.

weebay
Updated Nov 17 2011*
Aconitum- Monkshood
Acanthus Hungaricus- Hungarian bear's breeches
Acanthus mollis- Bear's Breeches (fresh seed)
Aconitum napellus
Adlumia fungosa- climbing bleeding heart, allegheny vine
agastache aurantiaca
Agastache barberi x mexicana 'Tutti-frutti'
agastache cana
Agrostemma githago 'Milas'
Albizia julibrissin Summer Chocolate - Purple Silk Tree
Alstroemeria psittacina - Peruvian Lilly
Alternanthera- purple
Amaranthus hypochondriacus 'Giant Purple'
Anchusa azurea - Italian bugloss
anemone canadensis
Anemone hupehensis 'Hadspen Abundance' -Japanese Windflower
Anemone tomentosa 'Robustissima' -Grape-Leaved Windflower
Anemone- any
Angelica gigas - Purple Angelica
Angelica stricta 'purpurea'
Anthriscus sylvestris 'Raven's Wing'- wild chevril only purple variety
Antirrhinum majus - (snapdragon) apricots, oranges
Aquilegia - any variety in black, dark blues, oranges, reds, yellows
Aquilegia v. 'Black Barlow'or other black columbine
Aruncus dioicus (goat's beard)
Asclepias curassavica (tropical milkweed)
Astilboides tabularis
Baptisia australis- False Indigo
Baptisia sphaerocarpa (B. viridis)- Yellow False or Wild Indigo
Begonia - any large tropical type
Belamcanda chinensis - Blackberry Lily
Brugmansia
Calendula - any
Campanula - any
Cannas- any other flower color than red/ any leaf color
Cardiocrinum giganteum var. yunnanense
Caryopteris
Castor Bean -any besides 'impala'
Celosia argentea cristata 'kurume New scarlet'
Celosia 'Forest Fire' (Celosia plumosa)
Centaurea C. cyanus Midnight
Centaurea macrocephala -Globe centaurea
Centranthus ruber - Red Jupiter's Beard
Cephalaria Gigante -Giant Scabiousa
Cobea scandens (cup and saucer vine)
Coleus 'Exhibition Magma'
Coleus 'Wizard Sunset'
Coleus x blumei 'Palisandra'
Coleus -kong series
Coleus - any - giant varieties especially
Cuphea ignea
Cuphea micropetela
Cuphea cyanea
Cuphea subuligera
Cuphea viscosissima
Cuphea - any
Dahlia - 'bishop of llandorf' or other dark leaf variety
Darmera peltata - Indian Rhubarb
Delphinium elatum 'Royal Aspirations' or other dark blue and dark purple varieties
Dicentra - any
Dicentra 'King of hearts'
Dicentra spectabilis 'Gold Heart'
Diphylleia cymosa - Umbrella Leaf, Umbrellaleaf
Disporum cantoniense 'Night Heron'
Echinacea- other varieties beside standard pink- green, magenta, oranges
Edgeworthia chrysantha 'Snow Cream' (Perennial Paper Plant)
Erythrina herbacea (Perennial Coral Bean)
Emilia Javanica (tassel flower)
Erysimum linifolium- Wallflower 'Apricot Twist'
Eschscholzia californica - california poppy, any
Eucomis comosa - especially dark leaved varieties
Euphorbia amygdaloides 'Purpurea'-Purple Wood Spurge
Fuchsia- any
Fuchsia - Phygelius capensis - cape fuchsia
geum- any
Geranium -Any hardy, blue, purple
guara - any
Helianthus x multiflorus- Double Perennial Sunflower
Hellebores - any, especially dark colors
Helianthemum nummularium (sunrose)
Hibiscus cannabinus kenaf- (indian hemp)
Hibiscus heterophyllus
Hibiscus Sabdariffa
Hosta- 'Big Mama' or any super large leaf varieties
Hypericum calycinum (aaron's beard)
Impatiens - Any unusual ones! (do not need balsams)
Impatiens arguta
Impatiens gomphophylla
Impatiens irvingii
Impatiens mengtszeana
Impatiens namchabarwensis
Impatiens niamniamensis
Impatiens omeiana (Hardy Impatiens)
Impatiens scabrida
Ipomoes slotari(Cardinal climber/vine)
Iris chrysographes
Knautia macedonica -Knautia
Lychnis coronaria (rose campion)
Keckiella cordifolia - Heartleaf Penstemon
Leonotis nepetifolia (lion's ear)
Lobelia erinus - annual (trailing) lobelia any variety
Lobelia laxiflora (mexican bush lobelia)
Lunaria annua 'Rosemary Verey'
Nicotiana alata 'lime green'
Nicotiana - any non-dwarf variety
Papaver- any dark/black poppy, orange poppy
Papaver atlanticum 'Flore Pleno'
papaver nudicaule- Iceland poppy
Pelagroniums - any
Penstemon strictus -rocky mountain blue penstemon
Purple Bell Vine-Rhodochiton atrosanguineum
Rhuem Palmaltum
Rodgersia podophylla
Ruellia brittoniana 'Purple Showers',or any Mexican petunia
salvias -Any!(do not need salvia coccinea,red and pink bicolor and salvia farinacea blue, have these)
Salvia chamaedryoides - Blue Oak Sage or Mexican Blue Sage
Salvia coahuilensis - Indigo Purple Autumn Sage
Salvia elegans - Pineapple Sage
Salvia darcyi - Hardy Mexican Sage
Salvia leucantha - Mexican Bush or Velvet Sage
Salvia pachyphylla 'Giant Flowered' Purple Sage, Mountain Desert Sage
Salvia subrotunda
Salpiglossis sinuata 'Chocolate Royale'
Salpiglossis sinuata-Painted Tongue any variety
Scabiosa ochroleuca
Schizanthus grahamii -Butterfly Flower
Stylomecon heterophylla-Wind Poppy
Stylophorum diphyllum - Celadine poppy, woodland poppy
Tetrapanax papyrifera (Perennial Rice Paper Plant)
Talinum paniculatum -Jewels of Opar
Trollius europaeus- Globe flower
Veronica longifolia 'Blue Giant' - Giant Blue Speedwell
viscaria oculata-catchfly
Zinnia elegans 'Benary's giant' or other dahlia flowered variety, commercial only please, reds , wine, oranges, peach, apricots, green
I love tropicals, and tropical looking plants, pushing zones
Large leaved foliage plants
dark/ red/ bronze/purple foliage plants
lime green/golden yellow foliage plants
Dark purples/ black flowers
apricots/ peach flowers
Vegetables
Tomato -heirloom any, your favorite
kale 'redboor'
swiss chard- rainbow
bush bean - any favorites, yellow wax
Hot pepper- any super hot, unusual varieties (don't need habaneros)
Cauliflower -any, your favorite variety
*Have a very small raised bed area for veg, so can't use too many seeds

mao_tse_mom
Amaranthus tricolor Illumination, Early Splendor , Molten Fire , Red Fountain, PERFECTA, Yellow Fountain
Millet Jade Princess
streaked hosta
California Poppy 'Thai Silk Rose'
poppies- bright colors
Aster 'Red Burst
cosmos Rubenza, 'Cranberries','Cosimo Sparkling Wine'
Salpiglossis sinuata painted tongue ‘Chocolate Royale’
toad lily
Akahigezaki Hige Japanese Morning Glory
Heliopsis hel. Golden Plume
coleus
Sidalcea �Brilliant�, 'Party Girl'
Columbine Music Harmony, song bird, like long spurs
Delphinium and larkspur- only fresh seeds wanted
Coral Nymph Salvia
Bowles Golden Grass
Lychnis x arkwrightii
Verbena other than Brazillian
sphaeralcea munroana, orange globe mallow
sunflower- Claret,Velvet Queen, Prado Red, Earthwalker, Sunflower Moulin Rouge or any red
Orange Prince Daisy
Rudbeckia Tiger Eye
Dahlia- Stargazer,cactus in particular
calendula- pocupine
Salvia argentea - silver sage
Silene mexicana �Hot Stuff�
agastache- any red or orange, hot pink
Scabiosa atropurpurea, Ace of Spades, Oxford Blue
Gaillardia aristata 'Amber Wheels'
Aubrieta- Blue
Coreopsis grandiflora : Presto, heaven's gate, new moon
Lupin, Tutti Frutti, Sundown, reds, mixed
Armeria maritima 'Rubrifolia'
Ophiopogon 'Nigrescens'
Cactus zinnia
New Zealand Castor Beans
Dianthus carthusianorum Clusterhead Pink
apple gourd
Tempt me
looking for bright bold colors or large leaves
ORANGE, SCARLET, FUCSHIA, HOT PINK, SAFETY YELLOW, ELECTRIC BLUE, DAY GLOW - real in your face colors
Also red, variegated or chartreuse leaves

vels garden Actinida-kiwi
anemone-japonica mixed
abutilon-mobile pink
allium-giant
astible-red sentinel
astilbe-fireberry
astilbe-purple cats
astrantia-red
agastache-coronado
agastache-apricot sprite
aloe-brevifolia
aloe-cats tail
agastache-apache sunset
agastache cana-heather queen
agastache rupestris-sunset hyssop
alstroemeria-peruvian lily
aeonium-any
butterfly flower-schzanthus grahamii
brunnera-any
begonia-bolivian
belamcanda-leopard lily
bleeding heart
caladiums-any
canna indica-red stripe
coneflower-double decker--coconut lime--tiki torck
columbine-chocolate soldier--firecracker--magpie--flabellata
ruby port-
cuphea bat face
cape mallow-anisodonteacapensis
coral vine
coneflower-milkshake-summersky-hot papaya-meadow bright orange-meringue-pica bella-summer sun-sunrise-tomato soup-vintage wine
crepe myrtle-peppermint lace
catharanthus-mediterean lilac
delphinum-any
dahlia-black beauty
dogwood-kousa
dogwood-red twig
dianthus ruby
dianthus cheddar pinks
foxglove-candy mountain
fuchsia-vining
fuchsia-panniculata
fuchsia-any hardy to zone 7
eryngium sea holly blue star
grass-apple blossom
grass-fiber optic
grass-ruby(melinus nevviglumis
grass-new zealand wind grass
grass-pennisetum karley rose
grass-hakonechloa macro aureola
grass-miscanthus morning light
grass-hakonechloa all gold
grass-varigated purple fountain fireworks
grass-sea urchin-festuca glauca
grass-blue avena-helictotrichon sempervirens
grass pink flamingo-muhlenbergia
grass-silky thread-nassella tenuissima
grass-prairie dropseed-sporobolus heterolepis
grass-silky spike melic-melica afficiliata
goatsbeard
geranium-orange or pink ice--splish splash
gunnera
heuchera-berry smoothie
heuchera-mystic angel
heuchera-ruby bells
impatients-no balsams
japanese anemone
keys of heaven
kalanchoe-pearl bells
lenten rose-any
lupine tutti frutti
lychnis dusky salmon
libertia formosa-snowy mermaid
lavatera-thuringiaca
lobster claws
lisianthus cinderella pink
lily monte negro
mother of thyme ground cover
million bells-
mandevilla-any
mexican shell flower
nicotania-tinkerbell
oxblood lily(school house lily)
ornamental millet jade princess
petunia-purple velvet--limoncello--any wave-any cascading
pansy-large
pulsatilla red cloak
potentilla-monarchs velvet
painted fern
penstemon blue
penta-any
penstemon-firecracker
penstemon-melon
penstemon-dark towers
prairie smoke bush really really really want
poor mans rhododendron
peppers-any hot hot
peppers ornamental-sangria
rhododendron-any
rodgersia tabularis
rose campion
rock cress
rhubarb
silene-jack flash
salvia ---phoenix bright lilac--red arrow-red velvet-bright eyes-chiapas-false(lepechinia hastata)
sedum-any creeping red -rosy glow
sempervirum-any
scarlet runner bean
shrimp plant
tree peony
toad lily
turks cap lily
trout lily
tomato-any cherry

highalttransplant
For swappers: I am usually in need of 2" x 3" plastic baggies, or coin envelopes for seeds, and labels. Other ideas, for those of you participating in swaps with me, are things like plastic plant tags, that stretchy stuff that comes on a roll for tying up plants, those little mesh bags to cover blooms with for seed saving, garden gloves, herb mill, canning labels, garden themed blank note cards, pens that actually write (LOL), emery boards, hand cremes, and flavored coffees. Please no strongly scented lotions. Oh, and my absolute favorite candy is toffee : )

ANNUALS & PERENNIALS:
Please NO pinks, purples, or blues. My garden is a HOT colored garden, so all shades of red, orange and yellow are welcome, plus I do have some white and chocolate/maroon colored flowers. I also love variegated, and burgundy/maroon colored foliage plants.
Agastache 'Apricot Sprite'
Agastache 'Summer Glow' (pale yellow)
Alcea rosea 'Majorette Double Yellow'
Allium 'Moly' (yellow)
Alonsoa meridionalis 'Red' (Maskflower)
Alonsoa incisifolia (orange)
Alyssum 'Wonderland Copper'
Amaranth 'Hot Biscuits'
Antirrhinum (Snapdragon)(short orange, or short red one, no mixes please)
Baptisia bracteata -longbract wild indigo-Yellow Native
Calendula 'Art Shades'
Calendula 'Kablouna Mix'
Calendula 'Lemon Cream'
Calylophus serrulatus (Dwarf Sundrops)
Celosia 'China Town' or 'Red Flame'
Cheiranthus 'Gold Shot' (yellow Wallflower)
Chrysanthemum 'German Flag'
Chrysanthemum 'Primrose Gem'
Chrysanthemum 'Sunset'
Coleus 'Sedona'
Coreopsis 'Roulette'
Cosmos 'Yellow Garden'
Dianthus 'Heart Attack'
Dicranostigma franchetianum
Eschscholzia californica 'Copper Pot'
Eschscholzia californica 'Red Chief' or 'Mikado'
Eschscholzia caespitosa 'Tufted Poppy'
Gallardia 'Arizona Red Shades' or 'Arizona Apricot'
Gazania 'Talent Red', 'Red Stripe', 'Yellow Flame', 'Kiss Lemon Shades' or 'Orange Flame'
Gazania krebsiana 'Tanager'
Geranium 'Bullseye', 'Black Velvet', 'Stardom Red' or any other red or bright orange one, especially ones with interesting foliage
Gerbera jamesonii (Gerbera daisy) - red, yellow, or orange
Geum 'Blazing Sunset'
Helenium
Hunnemania fumariifolia (Mexican Tulip) 'Sunlite'
Hymenoxys acaulis
Hymenoxys scaposa
Ipomopsis aggregata 'Scarlet Gilia'
Iresine 'California'
Lupinus regalis 'Gallery Yellow'
Lychnis 'Lumina Bronzeleaf Red'
Mimulus puniceus 'Red Monkey Flower'
Nicotiana 'Delaware Indian Sacred'
Nicotiana 'Domino Lime Green'
Nicotiana 'Hot Chocolate'
Nicotiana 'Perfume Red'
Osteospermum 'African Sun'
Pansy 'Padparadja" or other orange or yellow one
Penstemon pinifolius 'Magdalena Sunshine' (yellow)
Penstemon pinifolius 'Melon'
Petunia - any true red one, not dark pink
Poppy 'Black Swan'
Portulaca 'Sundial Tangerine'
Portulaca - any yellow, red, or orange (no pink)
Salpiglossis sinuata 'Chilean Wild Form'
Salpiglossis 'Royale Chocolate'
Salpiglossis 'Royale Yellow'
Salvia splendens 'Dancing Flame'
Shasta Daisy 'Banana Cream' or any with yellow petals
Silene cognata (also called Lychnis cognata)
Silene regia
Sphaeralcea coccinea (Scarlet Globemallow)
Strawflower - any red, yellow, or orange (no pink)
Thunbergia 'Terracotta Skies'
Tithonia 'Arcadian Blend' (24" - 30")
Verbena (red)
Zinnia grandiflora (Golden Eye Prairie Zinnia - perennial)
Zinnia 'Zahara Bonfire Mix'

PEPPERS:
Aji Amarillo
Aji Brown
Aji Chinchi Amarillo
Aji Dulce
Aji Habanero
Aji Limo Rojo
Aji Picante
Ancho Grande
Ashe County Pimiento
Belize Sweet
Barker's Hot
Black Night
Boldog Hungarian Spice
Bradley's Bahamian
Bulgarian Top
Cachucha
Carlo Putini
Cheiro Recife
Chilhaucle Amarillo
Chimayo
Chocolate Habanero
Conquistador
Costena Amarillo
de Rata
Dragon's Claw
Espanola Improved
Friariello de Napoli
Gambo
Grenada Seasoning (same as Grenidad?)
Hawaiian Sweet Hot
Hidalgo
Italian Relleno
Jalapeno 'Biker Billy'
Jalapeno 'Craig's Grande'
Jaloro
Kalosca Sweet Spice Paprika
Kapiya
Kavalerova Paprika
La Rouge Royale
Large Sweet Antigua
Leutschauer Paprika
Martin's Carrot
Mirasol
Navaho Chile
Nepalese Bell
Numex Pinata
Numex Suave Orange
Numex Sunrise
Numex Sunset
Petit Marseillais
Pimenta Barro do Robiero
Pimiento de Padron
Pimento Elite Hybrid
Piquillo
Purple Serrano
Rain Forest
Red Belgium
Red Squash 5 in 1
Rio Grande
Roberto's Cuban Seasoning
Romanian Hot
Satsuma
Scarlet Lantern
Serrano Huasteco
Sheepnose Pimiento
Sigaretta De Bergamo
Spanish Mammoth (Doux D'Espagne)
Spanish Paprika
Sweet Cayenne
Sweet Yellow Stuffing
Szentesi
Tobago Seasoning
Tobago Sweet Scotch Bonnet
Tomato Pepper
Trinidad Perfume
Uyababa
Vallero
Wenk's Yellow Hots
Yellow Monster
Zavory

TOMATOES:
Chocolate Stripes
Cour Di Bue
German Giant
German Queen
Golden Cherokee
Golden King or Siberia
Jersey Giant
Mammoth German Gold
Marizol Gold
Mary Robinson's German Bicolor
Nicholaevna Pink
Pink German Tree Tomato
Russian Rose

BEANS (Mostly looking for bush beans, especially those good for canning):
Bingo
Blue Speckled
Bush Marconi
Derby
Dixie White Butterpea
Dow Purple Podded
Hidatsa Indian Red
Hildora
Hurricane
Italian Rose
Jumbo
Kebarika
Magpie
Maxibel
Nickel
Ozark Razorback (Cowpea)
Red Swan
Romano Gold
Romano Purpiat
Tanya's Pink Pod
Tenderette
Valentino
White Marconi (bush)
White Striped Greasy Cutshort
White Half-runner
Yellow Indian Woman

CANTELOUPE/MELONS:
Amarillo Oro
Blenheim Orange
Crane
Delice de la Table
Emerald Gem
Early Frame Prescott (Prescott A Chassis)
Early Hanover
Eel River
Golden Jenny
Green Machine or Ice Cream Melon
Imperial
Melon De Luneville
Missouri Gold
Ogen
Pepino
Piel de Sapo
Pike
Retato Degli Ortolani
Rocky Ford (the orange fleshed one)
Rugoso Di Cosenza
Schoon's Hard Shell
Sleeping Beauty
Swan Lake
Sweet Passion
Sweet Granite
Tuscany
Vert Grimpant

CARROTS:
Amarillo
Imperator

CAULIFLOWER:
Violetta Italia
Green Macerata
Cheddar *** really want!
Marches Green
Precoce di Jesi
Romanesco Natalino
Romanesco San Guiseppe

CUCUMBERS:
A & C Pickling
Bushy
Double Yield
Early Russian
Edmonson
Ellen's Family White
Japanese Long
Mandurian Round
Parade
Snow's Fancy Pickling
Yamato

LETTUCE:
Ciucca
Drunken Woman Frizzy Headed
Jericho
Sierra
Flame
Lentissima
Merlot
Nevada
Petite Rouge
Pom Pom
Red Amish Deer Tongue
Red Velvet
Revolution
Rossa Di Trento
Speckled Trout
Sunset

OKRA:
Baby Bubba
Cajun Jewel
Jing Orange
Little Lucy
Pitre's Short Bush Red Cowhorn
Vidrine's Midget Cowhorn

ONIONS:
Australian Brown
Copra
Dorata di Parma
Exhibition
Ramata di Milano
Ringmaster
Yellow of Parma

RHUBARB:
Valentine

WATERMELON:
Ali Baba
Black Diamond Yellow Flesh
Congo
Early Moonbeam
Fairfax
Gold Baby
Hamby
Japanese Cream Fleshed Suika
Katanya
Ledmon
Melitopolski
Osh Kirgizia
Petite Yellow
White Wonder

WINTER SQUASH:
Anna Swartz
Blue of Hungaria
Cheyenne Bush
Cushaw White (Jonathan Pumpkin)
Georgia Candy Roaster
Golden Hubbard
Greek Sweet Red
Guatemalan Blue
Hopi Orange
Illinois
Marina di Chioggia
Piacentina
Potimarron
Tardiva di Napoli
Thelma Sanders Sweet Potato
Uncle David's Dakota Dessert
White Cushaw
Yokohama
Zapalo Plomo

HERBS:
Basils - Sweet Dani, Mrs. Burns, Sweet Petra Dark, 'Holy'(Ocimum sanctum - purple one)
Feverfew 'Golden Ball'
Feverfew 'Flore Pleno'
Lavender, Yellow (Lavandula viridis)
Lippia graveolens (Mexican Oregano)
Shungiku Edible Chrysanthemum
Also see "Plants I am looking for"

poisondartfrog
Alana Abelmoschus moschatus, Pacific Light Pink, other pink
Aconitum reclinatum
Amaranthus aurora, Yellow Fountain, other yellow
Asystasia gangetica
Blumenbachia hieronymi, Sting Lily
Calceolaria arachnoidea
Canavalia cathartica
Centaurea gymnocarpa
Chaenactis artemisiifolia
Cleome platycarpa
Convolvulus sabatius
Dipogon lignosus
Dahlia coccinea
Dahlia imperialis
Emilia sonchifolia var lutea
Francoa ramosa
Galactia elliottii, Elliot's Milk Pea
Helianthus annuum, Sunflower Coconut Ice
Impatiens rothii
Ipomoea nil, "Black King"
Ipomoea nil, Hakuhou
Ipomoea nil, Chiaki
Ipomoea santillanii
Layia heterotricha
Lathyrus pubescens
Lathyrus davidii
Lathyrus odoratus, Painted Lady
Lepidium medium
Linaria triornithophora, Three Birds Flying
Lunaria annua atrococcinea
Meliotus officinalis
Mimulus cardinalis
Mirabilis dichotoma
Nicotiana obtusifolia
Oncosiphon piluliferum, Stinknet
Orthosiphon stamenis
Pelargonium sidoides
Proboscidea althaeifolia
Rabdosia longituba
Rosjasianthe superba
Ruellia elegans
Ruttya fruticosa
Salvia jurisicii
Salvia lanceolata
Salvia subpatens
Sanvitalia speciosa
Scabiosa rotata
Steirodiscus tagetes
Stoebe plumosa
Stylomecan heterophylla
Tagetes tenuifolia, Paprika or Red Gem
Tecomaria capensis
Thunbergia alata, Raspberry Smoothie
Titanopsis calcarea
Tomato, Alice
Tomato, Dwarf Mr. Snow
Tomato, Dixie Golden Giant
Tomato, Mong
Verbascum bombyciferum
Xanthisma texana, Sleepy Daisy
Zinnia elegans, Zenith Extra Lemon
Zinnia grandiflora
Zinnia elegans, Raggedy Anne
Zinnia marylandica, any Profusion Knee-High
Zinia marylandica, Zahara, any double

gmom2-6boys
Edited 1/2011
Allium-Large
Bee Balm- White
********-Red
********-Pink
Bellflowers-Delmation
Blanket Flower-Arizona Red
Bleeding Heart-Fernleaf
**************-Old Fashioned
Chrysanthemun-Combodian Queen
Coneflower-Double Decker
***********-Ensign Red
***********-Flash Light Blue
Cosmos
******-Double Click
Coreposis=Comic eyes
Daisy-
*****-Clara Curtis
*****-Tricolor
Dianthus-Siberian Blue
Dragonflower-White
Echinacea-Magnus
*********-Primadonna Deep Rose
*********-Sundown
*********-Sunrise
*********-Twilight
Gaillardia-Amber Wheels
**********-Goblin
**********-Sundance Bicolor
Grass-Pampas
*****-Rose Fountain
*****-Zebra
Grecian Windflower
Hydrangea-Any
Hollyhock-BrightPink,Lavender,Dr. Red
Jacob's Ladder
Japanese Bloodgrass
Lisianthus
Monk's cap
Lily-African Queen
Pansy-Hardy Mix
Phlox-Bright eyes
*****-Crimson Red
*****-Orange
*****-Royal Purple
Poppy-Himalayan Blue (7/11)
*****-Patty's Plum
*****-Orange Slice
*****-Royal Wedding
*****-Turkenlouis
*****-Watermelon Heaven
Primrose-Poker
Shamrock-Silver
Sunflower-Mexican
Trailing Carnation
Trailing Snapdragon
Trinity Plant
Valeriana
Herbs:1/6/11
Oregano-Kents Beauty
Wooly thyme
Veg.update 1/6/11
Crowder Peas
Peas Oregan Sugar Pod
Broccoli
parsnip
tomato-only meaty, few seed varity please

molanic
11/11/2011

I'm mostly interested in: natives, good seed / fruit / nectar plants for attracting wildlife, edibles for smaller gardens, and butterfly / moth host plants for ZONE 5. I have most things listed by both genus/species and common name. I try to indicate in the variety column if there is a variety that I either specifically want or don't want. If it is left blank or says "any", then any variety is wanted. Edibles that are herbs or are also ornamentals are in the main table.

EDIBLES

Beans, Pole: Neapolitan, Emerite, French Gold, Garafal Oro, Rattlesnake
Carrot: Cosmic Purple, Parisian
Cucumber: Mexican Sour Gherkin, Marketmore 76
Lettuce: any of the loose-leaf , butterhead, or romaine varieties
Melons: Pride of Wisconsin, Blacktail Mountain Watermelon, Golden Midget Watermelon, Little Sweetie Hybrid Commerical Muskmelon
Radish: Lady Slipper, Cherry Belle, Early Scarlet Globe
Spinach: Strawberry, Baby Leaf
Tomato: Sweet Million Hybrid Commercial, Early Girl Hybrid Commercial, Dr. Carolyn, Kellogg's Breakfast, Moonglow

OTHERS

genus species variety common name
Achillea ptarmica Sneezewort, Brideflower
Aesculus pavia Firecracker plant, Red Buckeye
Aconitum napellus Aconite, Monkshood
Ajuga reptans Ajuga, Bugleweed
Allium carolinianum Ornamental Allium
Allium cernuum Nodding Onion
Allium tricoccum Wild Leek
Amaranthus 'Illumination' Amaranth
Amorpha canescens Leadplant
Anagallis monellii Flaxleaf Pimpernel
Anemone americana Liverleaf, Liverwort, Roundlobe Hepatica
Anemone canadensis Canada Anemone
Anemone cylindrica Thimbleweed
Anemone sylvestris Snowdrop Anemone
Anemone thalictroides Rue Anemone
Angelica gigas Purple Angelica, Korean Angelica
Antennaria plantaginifolia Plantain-leaf Pussytoes, Woman's Tobacco
Antirrhinum braun-blanquetii Perennial Snapdragon
Aquilegia formosa Crimson Columbine
Arabis Rock Cress
Arisaema triphyllum Jack in the pulpit
Aristolochia macrophylla, durior Dutchman's Pipevine
Armeria maritima Sea Thrift, Sea Pink, Common Thrift
Artemisia frigida Fringed Sage
Artemisia ludoviciana Prairie Sage
Aruncus dioicus Goat's Beard
Asclepias lanceolata Lance leaved Milkweed
Asclepias curassavica Tropical Milkweed
Asclepias purpurascens Purple Milkweed
Asclepias speciosa Showy Milkweed
Asclepias sullivantii Prairie Milkweed
Asclepias variegata Redring milkweed, White-flowered milkweed
Asclepias verticillata Whorled Milkweed
Aster alpinus Alpine Aster
Aster chinensis 'Spider' Spider Aster
Aster divaricata White Wood Aster
Astilbe ANY Astilbe
Astragalus canadensis Canadian Milk Vetch, Rattle Vetch
Astrantia major Great Masterwort
Bergenia ANY Bergenia
Begonia grandis Hardy Begonia
Boehmeria cylindrica Bog Hemp, Smallspike false nettle
Borago officinalis Borage
Bouteloua gracilis Blue Grama Grass
Brunnera macrophylla Siberian Bugloss, False Forget-Me-Not
Calceolaria mexicana Slipper Flower, Slipperwort
Callirhoe involucrata Purple Poppy Mallow
Caltha palustris Cowslip, Yellow Marsh Marigold
Camassia scilloides Wild Hyacinth
Campanula alliariifolia White Bellflower, Ivory Bells
Campanula carpatica Carpathian Harebell, Carpathian Bellflower, Tussock Bellflower
Carex ANY Carex, Sedge
Castilleja coccinea Indian Paintbrush
Centranthus ruber Red Valerian, Jupiter's Beard
Ceanothus americanus New Jersey Tea, Mountain Sweet
Chelone glabra Turtlehead
Chelone lyonii Pink Turtlehead, Lyon's Turtlehead
Chionanthus virginicus Native White Fringe Tree
Chrysanthemum pacificum Pacific Chrysanthemum
Chrysogonum virginianum Goldenstar, Green and Gold
Claytonia virginica Spring Beauty
Clethra alnifolia Summersweet, Sweet Pepper Bush
Corydalis lutea Yellow Corydalis
Corylus americana American Hazelnut
Crocosmia Crocosmia
Crataegus laevigata English Hawthorn,Smooth hawthorn,Midland hawthorn
Crocus tommasinianus Snow Crocus
Cyclamen purpurascens Hardy Cyclamen
Dahlia 'Bishop's Children' Dahlia
Dalea purpureum Purple Prairie Clover
Dianthus chinensis 'Chianti' China Pinks Chianti
Dianthus superbus Fringed Pink
Dicentra cucullaria Dutchman's Breeches
Dicentra eximia Bleeding Hearts
Dictamnus albus Gas Plant
Digitalis ferruginea Rusty Foxglove
Digitalis grandiflora Yellow Perennial Foxglove
Dodecatheon Shooting Star
Doronicum orientale Leopard's Bane
Enkianthus campanulatus Redvein Enkianthus
Epimedium ANY Barrenwort
Eranthis hyemalis Winter Aconite
Eriogonum umbellatum Sulphur Flower, Sulphur-flower Buckwheat
Erythronium albidum White Trout Lily
Eurybia divaricata White Wood Aster
Euphorbia corollata Flowering Spurge, Prairie Baby's Breath
Eustoma exaltatum Seaside Gentian, Catchfly Gentian
Filipendula rubra Queen of the Prairie
Fothergilla gardenii Dwarf Fothergilla, Dwarf Witch Alder
Frangula alnus Glossy Buckthorn
Fritillaria meleagris Checkered Lily
Echinops ritro Globe Thistle
Galanthus elwesii Greater Snowdrop
Gaultheria procumbens Creeping Wintergreen
Gentiana alba Plain Gentian
Gentiana andrewsii Bottle Gentian
Gentiana puberula Downy Gentian
Geranium ANY but pink Hardy Geranium, Cranesbill
Geranium macrorrhizum Hardy Geranium
Geranium phaeum Dusky Cranesbill, Mourning Widow
Gilia rigidula Blue Gilia
Hamamelis virginiana Witch Hazel
Helleborus ANY Hellebores
Heuchera ANY Heuchera
Heuchera americana Woodland Alumroot
Hydrangea anomala ssp. petiolaris Climbing Hydrangea
Hystrix patula Bottlebrush Grass
Impatiens balfourii Balfour's Touch Me Not
Impatiens capensis Jewelweed
Ipomoea lobata Spanish Flag, Firecracker Vine
Ipomoea sloteri Cardinal Climber Vine
Ipomopsis rubra Standing Cypress
Isolepis cernua Fiber Optic Grass
Lamium ANY Lamium
Lespedeza thunbergii Pink Bush Clover
Lewisia longipetala Lewisia, Cliff Maids, Truckee Bitter-root
Liatris aspera Rough Blazing Star, Button Blazing Star, Tall Gayfeather
Liatris cylindracea Dwarf Blazing Star
Liatris ligulistylis Round-headed Blazing Star
Lilium philadelphicum Wood Lily
Lindera benzoin Spicebush, Spice Bush
Lobelia spicata Pale Spiked Lobelia
Lonicera sempervirens Coral Honeysuckle
Lunaria annua 'Rosemary Verey' Money Plant
Lupinus perennis Wild Lupine, Sundial Lupine
Mahonia aquifolium Oregon Grape Holly
Matthiola longipetala Night-scented Stock
Mimulus cardinalis Scarlet Monkey Flower
Mimulus ringens Monkey Flower
Monarda citriodora Lemon Bergamot
Monarda didyma 'Jacob Kline' Bee Balm
Monarda lambada Monarda Dotted Mint
Oenothera missouriensis Missouri Evening Primrose, Ozark Sundrop
Pachysandra procumbens Allegheny Spurge
Papaver nudicaule Iceland Poppy, Arctic Poppy
Passiflora incarnata Purple Passion Flower
Pedicularis canadensis Wood Betony
Penstemon eatonii Penstemon Firecracker
Phlox divaricata Wild Blue Phlox
Phlox paniculata Garden Phlox
Phlox pilosa Downy Phlox, Prairie Phlox
Podophyllum peltatum Mayapple
Polygonatum canaliculatum Solomon's Seal
Primula veris Cowslip
Pulmonaria ANY Lungwort
Pulsatilla vulgaris Pasque Flower
Rhodochiton atrosanguineum Purple Bell Vine
Rhus trilobata, aromatica Three-Leaf Sumac, Aromatic Sumac
Ribes odoratum Clove Currant, Buffalo Currant
Rodgersia aesculifolia Rodgers Flower, Shield Leaf
Rosa arkansana Prairie Wild Rose
Rosa canina Briar Rose, Dog Rose
Salvia farinacea 'Blue Bedder' Mealy Cup Sage
Sanguinaria canadensis Bloodroot
Sarracenia purpurea Common Pitcher Plant
Saponaria ocymoides Rock Soapwort
Schizopetalon walkeri Schizopetalon
Schrankia uncinata Sensitive Plant
Sedum ANY but 'Autumn Joy' Sedums
Sedum ternatum Woodland Stonecrop
Sisyrinchium angustifolium Stout Blue-eyed Grass
Sisyrinchium campestre Prairie blue eyed grass
Sphaeralcea coccinea Globemallow
Stylophorum diphyllum Celandine Poppy
Symphoricarpos albus Snowberry, Ice Apple
Symphoricarpos orbiculatus Coralberry, Indian Currant, Bird's Eye Bush
Teucrium hircanicum Germander
Thalictrum aquilegifolium Greater Meadow Rue, Columbine Meadow Rue
Tiarella wherryi Foamflower
Tithonia rotundifolia 'Fiesta Del Sol' Mexican Sunflower
'Goldfinger'
'Sundance'
Trachymene coerulea Blue Lace Flower
Tradescantia ohiensis Ohio Spiderwort
Tricyrtis hirta Hairy Toad Lily
Triodanis perfoliata Venus' Looking-glass
Tropaeolum majus ANY Nasturtiums
Uvularia grandiflora Large Bellwort, Big Merrybells
Verbascum phoeniceum Purple Mullein
Veronica longifolia Speedwell
Veronicastrum virginicum Culver's Root
Viburnum acerifolium Maple-leaf Viburnum
Viola pedata Bird's Foot Violet, Crow Foot Violet
Viola sororia Woolly Blue Violet, Sister Violet
Viola ANY Violets or Pansies
Xerophyllum tenax Bear Grass

sandysgardens
Nov 19 2010
Perennials -
Aconitum (monkshood)
Acanthus 'Dioscoridis' 'Spinosus' or 'Hungaricus'
Agastache - 'Ava', 'Purple Pygmy', 'Acapulco Salmon', 'Coronado Hyssops', 'Rupestris', Aurantiaca Raspberry Daiquiri', or any pinks/mauves/orangish
Ajania
Ajanta pacifica
Anchusa Azurea 'Feltham Pride'
Aster 'Hulk'
Astilboides tabularis
Astrantia (masterwort)
Baptisia - 'Twilite', 'Purple Smoke', or 'Starlite'
Barrenwort (Epimedium)
Bergenia 'Ballawley' 'Morgenrote' 'Wintermarchen' 'Tubby Andrews' or others
Boykinia Jamesii
Blephilia Ciliata (Ohio Horesemint or Downy Wood mint)
Bowmans Root/Indian Physic (Gillenia Trifoliata)
Brunnera - 'Looking Glass', 'Jack Frost', or any
Calamintha Grandiflora (calamint)- Acinos
Caltha
Campanula - 'Emerald', 'Punctata (white), 'Amethyst' Persicifolia', 'Binghalt' 'Lactoflora' (Laddon Anna) or 'Poscharskyana'(siberian bellflower)
Caryopteris Clanondensis
Castilleja Integra - Orange Indian Paint Brush
Centaurea - 'Purple Heart', or 'Pulcherrima'
Chelidonium (Greater Celandine)
Chenopodium
Citronella Lily (Lilium citronella)
Clematis Scottii - Sugar Bowl (not a vine)
Clintonia 'Umbellutata' or 'Borealis'
Clinopodium vulgare
Collinsia
Columbine 'Dorothy Rose'
Coreopsis 'Dream Catcher', 'Limerock Ruby', 'Red Shift', or any reds/appricot
Cortusa - any
Corydalis 'Solida', 'Buschii' or any pink
Cosmidium
Dactylis (cocksfoot)
Delphinium 'Kissed by Chocolate'
Delphinium 'Dusky Maiden'
Delphinium 'Green Twist'
Delphinium - any red, white, pink or salmon colors
Delosperma (lavender Ice Plant)
Dendranthema Grandiflorium - spider form or yellow/nightingale
Desmanthus Illinoensis
Dianthus - 'Corona Cherry' Black & White Minstrels' Magic, 'Chianti', 'Crimsonia', 'Fenbow Nutmeg Cloves', 'Ruby Moon', 'Frosty Fire' or any blacks
Digitalis 'Elsie Kelsey'(white)
Dioscorea batatas (cinnamon vine)
Dodecatheon 'meadia' or 'amethystinum'
Elaegnus umbellata
Eremurus (foxtail lily) - any
Erodium 'Sweetheart' or any
Erogonum Umbelatum 'Sulfur Buckwheat'
Erythronium (Dog's Tooth Violet/Trout Lily)
Euphorbia Griffith's - 'Fireglow' or 'Bonfire'
Fritillaria - any
Gentiana - dahurica or septemfida
Geum 'Red Dragon', 'Blazing Sunset', 'Borisii'
Geum 'Prairie Smoke'
Glycyrrhiza lepidota (Wild Licorise)
Griffith's Spurge - Euphorbia 'Fireglow'
Hedysarum Coronarium - red
Helleborus - any
Hepatica - any
Heuchera - 'Quilters Joy', 'Stoplight', 'Chocolate Ruffles', 'Beaujolais', 'Tiramisu', 'Chocolate veil', 'Amber waves', 'Cascade Dawn', 'Stormy Seas', 'Frosted Velvet', 'Miracle'. I have Purple Palace
Heucherella (foamy bells)
Ipomopsis rubra (standing cypress)
Kirengeshoma palmata - yellow wax bells
Jeffersonia
Lavandula 'Munstead Strain'
Leontopodium (Edelweiss)
Lewisii
Lobelia Cardinalis 'Bees Flame', 'Cherry Ripe', 'Elmfeuer', 'Eulalia Berridge',
Lobelia Speciosa - Fan Series (Blue or Salmon), or 'Pink Flamingo'
Lobelia Siphillitica 'White Candles'
Lysichiton (Skunk Cabbage)
Marybells - Uvularia grandiflora
Mimosa 'Pink Sparkles', or any hardy to zone 4/5
Minulus - red
Mirabilis nyctaginea (Wild Four O'Clock)
Monarda punctata (Spotted Bee Balm - yellow flowers)
Morina
Myrrhis (sweet cicely)
Nelumbo (american lotus)
Penstemon cyanthus
Penstemon confertus
Penstemon euglaucus 'Glaucus'
Penstemon fruticosus
Penstemon hirsutus 'Pygmaeus'
Penstemon Mexicalli 'Pikes Peek' or any mexicalli
Penstemon Pinifoius any red or 'Mersea Yellow'
Penstemon 'Sunburst Ruby'
Penstemon virgatus 'Blue Buckle'
Penstemon whippleanus 'Chocolate Drop'
Penstemon tubaeflorus 'White Plains'
Perovskia 'Little Spire' or any
Persicaria (bistort)
Petasites hybridus or japonicus (butterbur)
Peucedanum (masterwort)
Phlomis 'Russeliana' (jerusalem sage),
Phuopsis
Polemonium - yellow variegated variety only
Polymnia uvedalia (Bear's Foot)
Pontederra cordata (prickly weed for pond)
Primrose Drumstick
Primula - 'Noverna Deep Blue', 'Florindae', 'Japonica', 'Vialii',
'Pulvertlent', 'Polyncura', 'Pubescens', Tacoprias', or other tall types
Pulmonaria (Lungwort)- any
Pyrethrum
Rheum Plamatum 'Atrosanguineum' (chinese rhubarb)
Rodgersia - any
Rudbeckia - 'Black Beauty'
Rumex Hydrolapathum
Salvia 'Jurisicii Blue', 'Turkestanica', 'Evolution', 'Red Fox', 'Artemis' or any pinks or reds
Sanguisorba - 'Canadensis', 'Menziesii', 'Stiipulata'
Scabiosa 'Ochroleuca'
Scropularia 'lanceolata' or 'auriculata variegata'
Shasta Daisy 'Fiona Coghill' or 'Goldrush' only
Sidalcea - Candidas or Party Girl
Silene Virginica 'Fire Pink'
Sphaeralcea coccinea (Scarlet Globe Mallow)
Stanleya pinnata (Prince�s Plume)
Sundancer Daisy (hymenoxys acaulis)
Sweet William 'Showy Goldeneye'
Syneilesis

rick in va
Any herb seeds
Artemisia absinthium
Arugula
Beets (resistant types for roots or greens)
Calendula (C. officinalis)
Colt's Foot (Tussilago)
Echinacea (angustifolia)
Eggplant (white or bitterless types)
Holy Basil
Hypericum (perforatum - yellow)
Hyssop (H. officinalis)
Kale (Red Winter)
Kale (Russian or Syberian)
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
Mullein
Okra (Blondie)
Okra (Emerald)
Okra (Stewart's Zeebest)
Pot Marigold (Calendula officinalis)
Purple Coneflower (narrow-leaf, E. angustifolia)
Red Sumac (Rhus glabra)
St. John's Wort (yellow)
White Sage
White Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
Wormwood (Artemisia)

twopinenuts
All kinds of heirloom vegetables.
Flowers that do well in high desert/dry climates, as I live in southern Utah at 5,200 feet (Zone 7a: 0 degrees to 100 degrees F - nice round numbers, eh?). Annuals & biennials and perennials are all wonderful!
echinacea
agastache
Salvia
rudbeckia
achillea (colors)
Grass: Calamagrostis acutiflora ‘Karl Foerster’, Maiden grasses
Gaillardia
Monardas

snapdragon36
UPDATED 12/1/11ACHILLEA LAURA
ACHILLEA SAUCY SEDUCTION
ACHILLEA PEGGY SUE
ASCLEPIAS MILKMAID
ASCLEPIAS SOULMATE
AGASTACHE AVA
AGASTACHE WINES RO
SES ORANGES
AGASTACHE SUMMER LOVE
AGASTACHE RASBERRY SUMMER
AGASTACHE APRICOT SPRITE
ANYTHING WITH NAME DAVID OR DAVE OR JAY IN IT
ANTIRRHINUM DULCINEAS HEART
ACHILLEA BALLERINA
ASARINA
BALSAM BLACKBERRY TRIFLE
BAPTISIA
BACHELOR BUTTON WHITE BALL
BUTTERFLYWEED GAY BUTTEFLIES
BUTTERFLY PEA VINE
CALLIRHOE
CATANANCHE WHITE
CENTAUREA FROSTED QUEEN
CENTAUREA DAIRYMAID
CENTAUREA THE BRIDE
COREOPSIS AUTUMN BLUSH
COREOPSIS DOMINO
COREOPSIS JIVE
COREOPSIS REDSHIFT
COREOPSIS MANGHONY MIDGET
COREOPSIS TEQUILLA SUNRISE
COREOPSIS SWEET DREAMS
COREOPSIS HELIOT
COREOPSIS LANCEOLATA STERNTALER
COREOPSIS FULLMOON
COREOPSIS SUNFIRE
COREOPSIS TAHITIAN SUNSET
COREOPSIS LIMEROCK
COREOPSIS HEAVENSGATE
COREOPSIS COSMIC EYE
COREOPSIS STAR CLUSTER
COASTAL TIDY TIPS
CALENDULA TRIANGLE FLASHBACK
CALENDULA LEMONADE
CALENDULA KABLOUNA LEMON
CALENDULA KABLOUNA APRICOT
CALENDULA OCTOBERFEST
CALEDULA ART SHADES
CALENDULA ZEOLIGHTS
CALENDULA INDIAN PRINCE
CALENDULA GEISHA GIRL
CALENDULA LEMON QUEEN
CALENDULA RED SPLASH
CALENDULA PRINCESS ORANGE BLACK
CALENDULA FLAMEDANCER
CALENDULA CITRIS COCKTAIL
CALENDULA TOUCH OF BUFF
CALENDULA VICTORIA SUNSET
CALENDULA FRUIT TWIST
CALENDULA BRONZED BEAUTY
CLARKIA APPLE BLOSSOM
COLUMBINE PINK PETTICOATS
COLUMBINE CRIMSON STAR
COLUMBINE CLEMENTINE RED
COLUMBINE CARDINAL
COLUMBINE MUSIC MIXED
COLUMBINE SONGBIRD CARDINAL
CORNFLOWER EMPEROR WILLIAM
COSMO SONATA CARMINE
COSMO LADYBIRD
COSMO LEMON BIRD
COSMO LADYBIRD SCARLET
COSMO SWEET SIXTEEN
COSMO ROSE BONBON
COSMO COSIMO COLLARETTE
COSMO COSIMO DANCING DOLLS
DATURA BALLERINA
DAHLIAS ANY
DAHLIA BLACK BEAUTY
DAHLIA HARLEQUIN
DAHLIA FIREWORKS
DAHLIA CHOCOLATE&CANDY
DAHLIA COLLARETTE DANDY
DALBERG DAISY
DELPHINIUM FROSTED SKIES
DELPHINIUM CRYSTAL INNOCENCE
DELPHINIUM BLUE BUTTERFLY
DELPHINIUM CORAL SUNSET
DELPHNIUM PINK PUNCH
DIANTHUS SWEETNESS
DIANTHUS PEACH DELIGHT
DIANTHUS STRIPES AND PICOTEES
DIANTHUS FIRST LOVE
DIANTHUS SOOTY
DIANTHUS HORATIO
DIANTHUS VALENTINE
DIANTHUS FROSTY FIRE
DIANTHUS AGATHA
DIANTHUS ALLWOODII DESMOND
DIANTHUS JAN LOUISE
DIANTHUS RASSBERRY SURPRISE
DIANTHUS FANDANGO CRIMSON
DIANTHUS DADS FAVORITE
DIASCIA
DELPHIUMS
DELPHIUMS BLUSHING BRIDES
DELPHIUM PINK PUNCH
DELPHIUM CRYSTAL DELIGHT
DELPHIUM INNOCENCE
ENCHINACA ANY EXCEPT GREEN ENVY,SUMMERSKY,WHITE SWAN,MAGNUS,PURPLE
FOXGLOVE CANDY MOUNTAIN
FOXGLOVE STRAWBERRY,
GAZANIAS
4OCLOCKS FAIRY TRUMPHETS
4OCLOCKS MARBLES YELLOW&WHITE
GAURA(HAVE THE BRIDE)
GEUM
GALL
ARDIA ,SUMMERS
KISS,,,SUNBURST TANGERINE,SUNBURST BURGUNY HALO,SUNBURST SCARLET HALO,RED PLUME,SUNDANCE CREAM
GAILLARDIA SUNDANCE RED
GERANIUM ROZANNE
GERANIUM JOHNSONS BLUE
GOMPHRENA FIREWORKS
GOMPHRENA STRAWBERRYFIELDS
HEUCHERA PURPLE PALACE
HELIOPSIS PRAIRIE SUNSET
HELIOPSIS LORAINE SUNSHINE
HELIOPSIS ANY
HELOITROPE MARINE
HELIANTHUS FLORE PLENO
HOLLYHOCK QUEENY RED
HOLLYHOCK QUEENY PURPLE
HOLLYHOCK APPLEBLOSSOM
HOLLYHOCK QUEENY RED
HOLLYHOCK BLACK CURRANT SWIRL
IPOMOEA LEPTOPHYLLA
JAPANESE MORNING GLORYS
LARKSPUR EARL GRAY
LARKSPUR GENTIAN BLUE
LARKSPUR SPLISH SPLASH
LADY BELLS(RECEIVING)
LINARIA LICILIA PEACH
LYNCHIS SALMON
LUNARIA ROSEMARY VEREY
MALVA MYSTIC MERLIN
MALVA WHITE
MALLOW BLUE FOUNTAIN
MALLOW RED PRARIE
MARIGOLD SUNBURST ORANGE SPLASH
MARIGOLD JOLLY JESTER
MONKS CAP
MORNING GLORY RED PICOTEE
MORNING GLORY TYE DYE BLUE
MORNING GLORY ANY JAPANESE
MORNING GLORY BLUE PICOTEE
MOONVINE PURPLE
KEYS OF HEAVEN RED
NASTURIUM ANY
NASTURTIUM CREAMSICLE,
NASTURTIUM WHIRLYBIRD CHERRYROSE
NASTURTIUM CHERRIES JUBILEE
NASTURTIUM CLIMBING SPITFIRE
NEMESIA
NEPETA SWEET DREAMS
NICOTIANA LIME
NICOTIANA CRIMSON BEDDER
NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS
NICOTIANA JASMINE
NICOTIANA HOT CHOCOLATE
NICOTIANA PERFUME BLUE
NICOTIANA PERFUME RED
PAPAVER MAHATTEN
PAPAVER ORIENTALE PICOTEE
PAPAVER PLACE PIGALLE
PENSTEMON CHOCOLATE DROP
PENSTEMON ELECTRIC BLUE
PENSTEMON MISS MONEYPENNY
PETUNIA DOLCISSIMA AMARETTO
PETUNIA SOPHISTICA LIME BICOLOR
PHLOX DAVIDS WHITE OR LAVENDER
PHLOX PEPPERMINT CANDY
PHLOX CHERRY CARAMEL
PHLOX TAPESTRY
POTENTILLA HELEN JANE
POTENTILLA FIREBALL MIXED
POTENTILLA WILLIAM ROLLISON
POTENILLA FLAMENCO
PULMONARIA RASBERRY SPLASH
PULMONARIA TREVI FOUNTAIN
PORTULACA SUNDIAL PEACH
poppy blue himalayan
POPPY PRINCESS VICTORIA LOUISE
RUDBECKIA PRARIE GLOW
RUDBECKIA SOLAR ECLIPSE
RUDBECKIA GOLDILOCKS
RUBBECKIA CHERRY BRANDY
RUELLIA HUMILUS
SALVIA CARADONNA
SALVIA MAY NIGHT
SALPIGLOSIS PAINTED TONGUE ANY
SALPIGLOSIS LITTLE FREINDS
SILENE JACKFLASH
SIDALCEA ROSANNA
SIDALCEA BRILLIANT
SIDALCEA CANDIDA
SCABIOSA SALMON QUEEN
SHASTA DAISY BANANA CREAM
SHASTA DAISY GOLDRAUSCH
SHASTA DAISY SANTE
SHASTA DAISY FIONA COGHILL
SHASTA DAISY HIGHLAND WHITEDREAM
SNAPDRAGONS ANY NAMED
SNAPDRAGON TWINNY PEACH
SNAPDRAGON TWINNY VIOLET
STOCK APPLEBLOSSOM
STOCK VIRGINIA SPRING SPARKLE
SWEET WILLIAM HOLBORN GLORY
SUNFLOWER VALENTINE
SUNFLOWER GARDEN STATEMENT
SUNFLOWER MAGIE ROUNDABOUT
TITHONIA AARCADIAN BLEND
TITHONIA ,AZTEC SUN
TITHONIA FIESTA DEL SOL
VERBENAS
VERBASCUM KATIES CANDLES
VERBASCUM SOUTHERN CHARM
VERBASCUM SUMMER SORBET
VERBASCUM COPPERROSE
VERBASCUM CLEMENTINE
VERONICA FAIRYTALE
VIOLA VALENTINE
ZINNIA BERNARYS WHITE
ZINNIA BERNARYS LIME
ZINNIA PROFUSION KNEE HIGH WHITE
ZINNIA POLAR BEAR
ZINNIA ENVY
ZINNIA MISS WILMOTT
ZINNIA ZOWIE YELLOWFLAME
ZINNIA QUEEN RED LIME
ZINNIA POPART RED/YELLOW
ZINNIA SOMBERO
ZINNIA LITTLE LION

debby1
1. Alliums
2. Achemilla (Ladys Mantle)
3. Astillbe
4. Anemone (windflower)
5. Chrysanthemum
6. Coleus
7. Cosmos
8. Cottoneaster
9. Lantana
10. Daylilly
11. Delphinium
12. Dianthus
13. Dicentra (Bleeding Heart)
14. Digitalis (foxglove) any
15. Echinacea (any but purple)
16. Geranium
17. Gerbera
18. Geum
19. Goats Beard
20. Heuchera
21. Hosta, any but small green or med. Green
22. Iberis (candytuff)
23. Kniphofia (red hot poker)
24. Larkspur
25. Lavender
26. Lillum (any)
27. Lobelia
28. Lupine
29. Marigold
30. Ornamental Cabbage
31. Ornamental Kale
32. Papaver (poppy) any
33. Petunias (wave)or any
34. Herbs any 35. Rubeckia
36. Salvias
37. Sedums
38. Sunflowers
39. Tierellas - any
40. Veronica
41. Viburnum
42. Valerian
43. Zinnias
Tomatoes
Broccoli
Beans
Brussel Sprouts
Corn
Cabbage
Beans
Onions - pearl, valdalia, or any sweet onion
peppers
Berrys
Ornamental trees and shrubs.

joy_unspeakable
Updated Dec 2011
BEETS:
golden**
detroit
any red
CUCUMBERS:
Homemade pickles
Alibi
LETTUCE:
Little Gem, Tom Thumb, or Tan Tan
CABBAGE:
Gonzales mini cabbage
any heading cabbage good for making kraut
GREENS:
turnip and collard
EGGPLANT:
ichiban
fairy tale
lavender touch
pingtung long
ophelia
SQUASH (bush type):
Zephyr***
yellow crookneck
yellow scallop, flying saucer
'butta' zucchini
BEANS and PEAS:
cow peas (especially six-week pea)**
mammoth melting sugar snow pea
TOMATO:
Parks Whopper
***Brads Black Heart******* (most wanted list)
Caspian Pink*** (most wanted list)
German Johnson
***any oxheart*****
your favorite large tomato
PEPPERS:
pepperoncini
fooled you jalapeno
Any watermelon and cantalope - hybrids work best for me
Gerbera Daisies
xiangirl
Any Perennials for zone 4/5
Ajuga/Bugleweed
Asters-any color/variety-perennial
Delphinium-any color perennial
Evening Primrose-any color
Gaillardia-Arizona Sun, Arizona Red Shakes, Amber Wheels, Monarch Mix, Tokajer (I have Punchella, Aristata & Tangerine, but would like other varieties. This is my #1 favorite flower.)
Lantana-perennial
Milkweed-pink, other varieties
Monarda/Bee Balm-any color but lavender.
Poppies-any color
Sunflower-coconut ice or vanilla ice or any I don't have
Red hot poker
Cantaloupe
Carrots
Peas
Pumpkins
Watermelon

o

Looks like several of us are busy making lists! I put one together in Word and uploaded it to Google Docs for my own use. It takes a minute or so to load since it is a very large file. Once loaded it is searchable with "Control+F." To go to the next entry, just click on the "enter" key. Google Docs has a whole new look since I used it a few months ago, and it took me a little while to figure out what I was doing.

If anyone else finds my file useful, you are welcome to use it too. I'll be adding the missing lists as people update their lists, and I'll try to keep up with changes.

Here is a link that might be useful: Composite Want List for WLOMWL Swap

o

Great idea xiangirl! I was going to suggest something similar.

In the secret santa swap there was a seperate thread for JUST wants lists, each person posted their wants list when it was ready to be viewed. It was so easy with the control f feature to see who I had seeds for.I could scroll through and pull seeds or put seed names in and know who wanted them, it was great!! It also saved a ton of time.

Lisa

o
oooops

OOOOOPpps, Looks like Patrob and I were typing around the same time...

Patrob, that is great! I will be using your list.

Thank you!

Lisa

o

Patrob, When I click on your to your google site my computer says not to run it and it shuts down. What do I need to do to get it to stay on?

o

hibiscusfan, I've never had that problem with Google Docs and have no idea. My husband said it might have something to do with the security settings on your computer. I'm not qualified to tell anyone how to check that.

Try copying and pasting this address into your brower window and see if it makes a difference: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pDA6IRyxkrHzm-dhA_LuNxF5gXrMrpLJOZJYaC2vdos/edit?hl=en_US

o

Thanks patrob for your help!

I want to also add that I haven't finished updating my list yet, I need to add a few and cancel some from my last trades. Will post when finished.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, they go by so fast! Suzanne

o

Hi everyone, can I join in?

This is my first year in this swap so hello to everyone. My "wants" list is updated in my members page.

I will e-mail Michelle too.

Thanks!

o

I updated my list somemore:)

o

I wonder if dial-up users are having trouble with this thread?
My list has been updated.
Thanks, Alana

o

Thanks for adding me to the list, patrob!

I have updated my list too, so it is a bit different now. Are we going to come up with a master list after signs up end on Dec. 14th?

o

Hi aggiebee,
I'm sure our swap host, Michelle (micyrey), will be along soon to add you to the official list and give you a number.

The master list I posted on Google Docs is up to date with changes as far as I know, and I have shared the link in case anyone else wants to use it.

o

well I just spent 40 min updating the list and typing and it lost it great! GRRR
here we go again

1. micyrey......michelle
2. hibiscusfan
3. patrob
4. flowergirl34....vina
5. jlee160
6. weebay
8. barefootgardener12
10. pash
11. ibartoo........linda
12. clc70
13. drippy.......kim
14. jas-il.......jasmin
15. paulan70......paula
16. pawneepapa.....daryl
17. tl.grahm......tawnee
18. ruthz
19. ranegrow......Iris
20. susanc.......susan
22. beverlysc....bev
23. mao tse mom...mao
24. molanic....morgan
27. velsgarden
28. sorellina
29. kellyK49.....kelly
31. lisam627......lisa
32. debby1.....debby
35. rick in va
36. joy unspeakable
37. xian girl
38. aggiebee

6 more days for sign ups and updateing lists. I will start a new thread after sign ups and repost the links to the lists. I dont know if we should post the whole lists on the thread, it makes for a very large thread. thanks to those with more tech know how than me, the help is appritiated.

thanks to everyone
michelle

o

Thu, Dec 8, 11 at 22:29

Hi Michele,

Once you start the new post, I will post a new list of all the wish list links. I am sure patrob will also repost a link to the updated all-wish lists document (-: We've got you covered!

best regards,
Susan

o

Thanks susan
It is nice to have my own IT department
Michelle

o

My list is updated but I'm always finding new wants, so many neat plants! Suzanne

o

My list is updated for now. Unless I get more cards in from the secret santa swap.

Paula

o

Finally...I have completed updating my list.

Thanks! - Lisa

o

Hello
Sorellina's list has been updated.
Michelle

o

Hello -

My list is up todate.

Sandy

o

Hello All,

My list is updated for the last time...I won't look at any more seed sites, I won't look at any more seed sites, I won't look at any more seed sites.

Okay, okay maybe I will but I won't make any changes...lol

Thank you Susan and Pat for the great lists.

Lisa/ishare

o

Lisa, I'm glad you are finding the list on Google Docs helpful. It's very easy for me to update lists when people post that they have made changes. Michelle said that changes are okay until sign up ends on Wednesday, Dec. 14.

If anybody's list is not posted on the Google Docs master want list and you are ready to have it added, just post to that effect.

Patricia/patrob

Here is a link that might be useful: Master Want List

o

I'd like to join...I'm looking for Butterfly garden host seeds mostly but would like some new natives as well for my new wildflower meadow!
I have seeds I don't have listed on my have list because of limited quantities or commercial seeds I have left overs of...so hopefully, I can grant some wishes!
Look forward to participating...sent you an email Michelle!
Thanks, Lila

Here is a link that might be useful: Imabirdnut's Trade List

o

• Posted by Pash 10 (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 17:19

Patricia,
Thanks for making that google doc. I updated my list yet again. I couldn't help it, the Baker Creek Seed catalog came in the mail and I now I want things I never knew I wanted! Here's a link to anyone not familiar with this catalog; it is a must!
Rob

Here is a link that might be useful: Baker Creek Seed Catalog Request

o

You are welcome, Rob. I love Baker Creek's seeds too and always find something else I have to have when I look through their offerings.

o

I have updated my wants list. Thanks everybody!

o

HELLO
I sent out my address to almost everyone this morning
if you didnt get it please send me an email, sometimes they dont get htrough via GW.

debby1 GW dosent have an email for you, just send me mail directly and I will forward my address.

you may start sending as soon as sign ups and updates are done Dec 14th. the sooner the better, the last date to have them in the mail is Jan 5th but I have 2 weeks off for christmas and will have time to do lots of sorting then, so if you can avoid it dont wait till the last min.

thanks everyone
michelle

o

My bad. I did it again. I promise that my list is updated for the last time.
Alana

o

Michelle, I am packing daily so I hope to get them to you early..

I'm putting all the seeds into seperate envies, each labeled for the person intended by name and number. I am perfectly fine with everyone getting all the seeds I send in even if I don't get back the same amount.

Hope this makes it easy for you!

Lisa

o

Alana ~ you had me cracking up at your comments up there..lol

My list is as ready as it's gonna be. I just have no time to go seed lusting right now..lol

Thanks!
~Wendy

o

I too have added more to my list a couple of days ago even though I thought I was done. Got some catalogs in the mail :)

I also have to apologize in advance to the people in this swap that were also in the wintersowing swap. I think there were about nine of you. I had looked through want lists for that swap and "gifted" quite a few seeds to people. I had a file I used to keep to track of who I was gifting what to... and apparently I deleted it after I mailed in my seeds. So, you may be getting the exact same seeds from me in this swap as in the other swap. Hopefully you can pass the duplicates on to someone else though.

o

hello everyone
our final line up is...
1. micyrey......michelle
2. hibiscusfan
3. patrob
4. flowergirl34....vina
5. jlee160 ...............receved
6. weebay
8. barefootgardener12
10. pash
11. ibartoo........linda
12. clc70
13. drippy.......kim
14. jas-il.......jasmin
15. paulan70......paula
16. pawneepapa.....daryl
17. tl.grahm......tawnee
18. ruthz
19. ranegrow......Iris
20. susanc.......susan
22. beverlysc....bev
23. mao tse mom...mao
24. molanic....morgan
27. velsgarden
28. sorellina
29. kellyK49.....kelly
31. lisam627......lisa
32. debby1.....debby
35. rick in va
36. joy unspeakable
37. xian girl
38. aggiebee

as I get seeds I will put receved by your name when I get your seeds. got one package yesterday.

bring them on I'm ready
michelle

o

I signed up last week but am not on your list...what's up???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here