Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
galium_gw

Queen Of The Month ~Secret Santa Swap~

galium
16 years ago

{{gwi:1308522}}{{gwi:1308523}}

We have reached the end of the "Queen Of The Month" Swap.

I have enjoyed getting to know each of you and hope that all of you enjoyed your month as "Queen"

By the end of this week I will have emailed everyone, who signed up for this portion of the swap, with the name of the person you will be sending to.

I thought it would be nice to include pampering items such as lotions, shower gels, etc. I think we'll all need to relax as we wind down the year. If any of you are crafters please include something you've made plus a Christmas Ornament for your partner's tree.

Mariann

Comments (26)

• snyder
    16 years ago

I received your e-mail. Snyder

• monipsych
    16 years ago

Ditto

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

I received your email too!

Deb

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sue received my email also.

• micke
    16 years ago

I got the e-mail:)

• micke
    16 years ago

I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join in on the Secret Santa swap, it really sounds like it is going to be lots of fun!
    micke

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'm glad you were able to join us Michelle.

Just wanted to say
    {{gwi:1308525}}

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

micke-Your Secret Santa has sent the elves out with your package.
    DC# 0307 0020 0003 4320 4800

• micke
    16 years ago

I recived my box, it was full of wonderful things:)
    I am not sure if I am suppose to list the contents of the box or not but in the other swaps I have been in that is what we did, so I am going to err on the side of caution and list 'em:)

I recieved 2 books, "Creating a cottage garden" and better homes and gardens "Christmas at home"
    A seed mat, which by the way I have never seen before and cannot wait to try.
    a sweet plaque that says "little by little day by day, flowers and friendship grow that way"
    a Santa Christmas tree ornament (I am thinking it has a sachet of dried something in the bottom of it, I think that is where the lovely smell is coming from) Okay on closer inspection I am wondering if it was not hand made.
    a ceramic sandal with a built in thermometer *love it!*
    A Christmas cross stitch key ring.
    A desk set with pad and pencil.
    this last item was my favoritist item out of the whole box, a Days until Christmas reindeer, I absolutly loved it.

thank you so much, I really enjoyed opening and going through this box, you brightened my day at a time when I really needed a pick me up.

micke

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

micke-Your Secret Santa sent you so many wonderful gifts.

• monipsych
    16 years ago

I'm almost done with my Secret Santa box don't want to be late with this one. ...")
    Monica

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

My Secret Santa box arrived today! Thank you so much Santa!
    I must of been very good this year, because the box was stuffed with goodies! ;)

Santa sent~
    A really pretty organizer set (notepad, journal, pen, magnet) pretty butterfly theme!

Gardening Gloves (I use these constantly all year and never have enough)

Huge pinecone, jar of peanut butter, bird seeds, cornmeal (to make a pinecone birdfeeder). The birds will be thrilled with this tasty treat!

Book~ "The Flamboyant Garden"

Cute stained glass stocking ornament/suncatcher!

Thanks sooo much Secret Santa! I LOVE everything you sent!

Hugs,
    Deb

• snyder
    16 years ago

I sent my box to Monica today. Conf# is 0306 1070 0002 9248 6206. Ann

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

LOL-Ann, not much of a secret. I did the same thing last year.

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

I forgot to mention one more item in my box Secret Santa box.. Lavender pillow mist! Thank you so much Secret Santa!

Deb

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I received the most wonderful Christmas Box from my Secret Santa.

She sent me Ghirardelli chocolates (which I hid from my DH), a gold bell ornament with curlies and bows, a snowman ornament on a sled and a medal Christmas gift box (it's so pretty). Plus a cute little hummingbird feeder (adorable). Also glass flower and petal beads, a sticky pad shaped in the letter M, handmade gift cards (looks like dried flowers on them, they are to pretty to use), cross stitch gingerbread man kit (a snowy day project), candle wicks and a small sticky pad.

There is more a Living In The Country Life magazine, a wonderful spiral sketch book, floral writing tablet with envelopes stationary (I'm almost out of stationary and I love the floral design) and 3 plants: Philodendron, variegated Schefflera and a purple flowering Christmas Cactus.

Gosh I hope I didn't forget anything. Secret Santa you have made my day. I'm thrilled with everything. I couldn't have a nicer ending to our year long swap. What a fabulous box.

Hugs,
    Mariann

• monipsych
    16 years ago

My secret Santa box also arrived today. And I was very touched that my little girl was thought of.Thank you! A workbook, and a little felt purse were quickly confiscated . Very Cute! Also special magic dust was sent to attract Santa's reindeer. ;) She loved it thank you. As for me a cute Christmas flower pot, a handmaid ornament which was hung right on the tree. A little globe ornament that didn't make it in transit. :( Peanut Butter Cookie Mix, Homemade Peanut Brittle,Gourmet Gingerbread cookies, and a lovely spicy tea blend. (seems homemade)I adore tea and would like to know more on how to make it when you can. Also a few ornaments, a puppy in a sleigh, a Santa in a little bag, and a pretty gold and silver candle.Also a back issue of Taste of Home; love magazines and books. Lastly a pillow for the tub and beautiful mini journal.

Thank you Ann for taking your time to send such a special gift and with so many homemade goodies. Also including a little something for my daughter was very thoughtful.
    Thank you again, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    Monica

• monipsych
    16 years ago

My secret Santa gift went out yesterday. I don't have the DC handy but will post if it doesn't arrive in a day or so. Happy Holidays!
    Monica

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

My computer at home is finally working again. I had a list of what I received Friday from my "Secret Santa" but my daughter accidentally threw it out - the only time she suddenly decided to clean up the kitchen - LOL!

Anyway I think I've remembered most of what was in my wonderful box. All was wrapped so festively!

A bag of Christmas bells chocolates
    2 wonderful metal Christmas/Winter hangings (immediately put them on the front porch)
    a butterfly necklace
    Snowman cork trivet
    Giant Milk Chocolate Bar
    Hershey's cookbook
    Christmasy cork coaster set
    Holiday Cookie Cutters
    Beaded flower wind chime
    a Paperwhite kit
    Embroidered hankies
    Snowman windsock
    Candy Cane Candle set
    and
    a whole baggie full of wonderful seeds.

Thanks Santa
    and
    a Merry Christmas to everyone!

• snyder
    16 years ago

My secret santa must have got hung up in a snow bank, as he never did arrive. Ann

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Giving this a bump...

Who was Ann's secret Santa?

Deb

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'm sure everyone is wondering who their Secret Santa was. So here goes:

Mariann sent to Deb
    Deb sent to Michelle
    Michelle will be sending to Ann
    Ann sent to Monica
    Monica sent to Sue
    Sue sent to Mariann

Happy Holidays,
    Mariann

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Mariann,
    Thank you so much for such a nice box! I had NO IDEA it was you! You sneaky Secret Santa! :) The birds LOVED the pinecone birdfeeder smothered with peanut butter & seeds, and I enjoyed the other goodies!

Deb

• snyder
    16 years ago

I received my box today from Mickie. This is what she sent me. A cute little wooden sled with a wreath on it and it say let it snow, a real cute plush reindeer, so soft,a book Merry christmas from your secret santa, 3 tree oranaments one is filled with mini candy canes, small trees and little stockings,very cute the other two one is a snowman and one is like a gold drum filled with hard candy, 2 real pretty cermic mugs one has wrapped candy in it,a real cute felt stocking with snowman on it and a snow globe and a cermic boot that was red and white, it looked real cute but it and the snow globe, didn't make the trip. They were both broken. Thank you Mickie it is all very nice. Ann

• galium
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Deb-You are most welcome. Glad you enjoyed the box. I made one of those pine cone feeders, last year, and the birds were fighting over it.

Ann-I am happy that you received your box. I sent a box to someone for Christmas and something broke too. It was a glass ball that I had hand beaded.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• micke
    16 years ago

I am glad your box arrived. sorry it was late and a couple of things got broke:(
    I don't have any internet connection right now so this is the first chance I have had to post.
    we had a ice storm that kind of put a humdinger in some things.