Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thegardengeek

Update: Greedy Garden Geek Seed Round Robin

thegardengeek
12 years ago

This swap has been extended!

So many have asked for an extension I am keeping this one going until further notice :)More are sending in seeds to add to the collection so if you haven't joined yet-hurry and do so!

We really love new traders and if you don't know how, here is how to do it... Package your seeds up (use small plastic envies or make your own out of paper-put enough in each pack that you would like to get yourself. Big seeds like pumpkin are best sent in packs of about 8-10 seeds and small seeds a teaspoon to 2 of seeds), stuff them in a bubble envelope, drop in return address label and return postage, seal the envelope up, and sent it to me. When I get your seeds, I will replace each pack with one you do not have, take the address and stamps you send and place them on the envelope. Seal it up and mail it back to you :) Most often, there will be even more seeds then you sent in.

Very few rules... No seeds from before 2010. No packs of "wild flower" seeds. All packs must be labeled with what it is. Do not send money for postage, just postage please. Finally, HAVE FUN!!

Normally, the large bubble envies take 5 or 6 stamps to return stuffed with seeds, medium 3-4, and the smallest take 2-3 stamps when fully stuffed.

This is a chance for new traders to see what Round Robin's are all about!! The exchange is one pack of your seeds for one pack of someone elses. People just wanting to share seeds are more then welcome to do so. Then everyone will be getting extra!

I have a large shopping bag just full of various seed packs that need homes-come in and join the fun!

Comments (13)