Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever

UPDATE: Secret Santa 2011 Games, Thanks, Recipes and more #2

flwrs4ever
12 years ago

PLEASE come here and post your THANKS for the cards. Share your favorite recipes, or jokes. I will be posting some GAMES..so check back often !!

Thanks to EVERYONE for signing up and sharing in the HOLIDAY SPIRIT with our gardening friends.

Please remember to go to the 'rate and review' area to give extra thanks to those that mailed to you !

Happy Mailboxing !!

~Santa Kym

Comments (150)

• comfreycomfort
    12 years ago

I sent off a card last week, and got a card from Jaynine. Thank you Jaynine, for the orache, soapwort and hops! I'm excited!

CC

• rqeversole
    12 years ago

Finally, my first card from none other than Janine (Jaynine). A Christmas tree card with:
    Thai pattern Green Eggplant
    Christmas Lima's (love the reference to the holiday with these seeds!!)
    Banana Melon

Thank you so much!

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Oh my goodness, this is even more fun than I thought it would be (and I knew it would be fun)! It was dark and rainy but when I got home tonight I had four lovely cards.

Pseudacris-crucifer sent a great handmade card with a pop-up christmas tree plus cardinal flower seeds, golden alexander seeds and Nootka Rose garlic bulbils.

PerkyBarb sent yellow columbine seeds and a card with a beautiful winter wreath.

ishareflowers sent a cheery snowman card with a clever little card inside to hold seeds of columbine calimero, dianthus firewitch, and sweet william holburn glory.

jaynine sent a christmas tree card with seeds for sweet pea 'incense mix', california poppy 'jelly beans' and sweet william holburn glory.

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy lives to share your seeds and some holiday spirit. I can't wait to try these and when I plant the seeds I'll be remembering your wonderful generosity.

Margie

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Have 2 cards today, brightened my day, thank you very much Janine ( Jaynine) for the card and seeds -my wants-zinnia peppermint stick,parsley and impatients xtreme lilac- something how we have just about every color except lilac and wanted it. Like the way you taped thin enough pad over taped down seeds, in case they are stamped wont get crushed may be, but will do so this year and use just 1 stamp, kernel by kernel= cornbread, stone by stone= palace. :)
    And thank you Barbara -Perky Barb for Red Hibiscus, another want. Another good idea taping bubble wrap over seed pkts, am not going to use folded bubble wrap across the whole envelope again.
    Love the cards and wishes, blessings and all the best to all.
    Bea

rainy day, was busy making sugar free orange marmalade and orange parfait, both with jello, will post recipes once I edit them, someone will like some...smile

• WonderWeasel
    12 years ago

I just received my first card. Thanks for the dark pink adenium seeds, Jaynine; I am going to have a forest of Desert Roses next year!

--Jordan

• jaynine
    12 years ago

I got my first card today from Lisa/ishareflowers with:
    Geraniums Max Frei, Johnson's Blue, Confetti & Espresso, pink flowering Japanese Anemone and Dianthus Eastern Star. Thanks so much for these & the snowman card & seed paper tag...you brightened up my day!
    redthreaddiy~I'm sorry, I don't know the hops variety.
    I'm really enjoying reading everyone's posts.

• neohippie
    12 years ago

Got my first batch of cards today!

Thanks barefootgardener12 for the Swiss Chard and Habanero seeds!

Thanks jaynine for the kale, fennel, and cilantro seeds!

I have a little confession to make: I haven't send out my seeds yet. I've been real busy with finals (I teach a community college). I'll probably send them out later this week, like on Wednesday or Thursday, after I'm done giving my students their finals and getting them all graded and getting my final grades turned in. They WILL get there before Xmas!

• yotetrapper
    12 years ago

I received 2 cards today!

Thanks perkybarb for the pink hollyhocks, white coneflowers, purple coneflowers and white swan coneflowers!

Thanks to jaynine for Rainmaster petunias, Bull's Blood beets and homemade pickles cukes!

Got my seeds all packed, just needing to stick em into cards and write out the addresses. I love this swap.

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    12 years ago

ANGELS
    CANDLES
    GIFT BOXES

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    12 years ago

I received 5 cards today! I'm wondering if someone was stockpiling them or if you all called each other to mail on the same day! ha
    Jaynine, what a VERY BUSY elf you have been! Thank you to:
    Davidedgeguitar Gaillardia Purple coneflower
    Jaynine Red Swallowwort (pink) Evening Primrose Tina James Magic Castor Oil Bean purple
    Amoeba-meba Purple Coneflower Magnus (I love your GW name!)
    Aggiebee Cosmos bright lights med Rudbeckia "Henry Eilers" Scabiosa Perfecta Lilac Veronica
    Pseudacris-crucifer cute fold out xmas card Tall Yellow Coneflower Red Milkweed NE Aster

I apologize if I mixed up any seed-sender and the seed they sent. I was in seventh heaven! Bring on the Egg Nog! Heidi

• browneyedsusan_gw
    12 years ago

I received three cards today from:
    Daveedgeguitar-Lilliput Zinnias, Coreopsis golden wave, Red Columbines
    Aggiebee -Purple aster, Echinops bannaticus
    Karendee- Agastache purple.
    Wow! Thank you ever so much!
    Susan.

• habitat_gardener
    12 years ago

I got my first card today! Many thanks to Jaynine for Christmas lima beans, basil, and kale!

• katkni
    12 years ago

More cards today for me too!
    Thank you to Jaynine for the rue and flower seeds. The lime green nicotiana are what I have really been wishing and hoping for the most of all. I googled the orange sweet pea and WOW what a color.

And thank you to daveedgeguitar for the zinnia and marigolds. These are two of my favorite annuals, because we always planted those with my grandma. And zucchini! Can you believe I didn't have any zucchini this year??

Kathy

• gardendad_2k10
    12 years ago

I finally got all of my cards ready to send and will be sending tomorrow. I think the people who I'm sending to will be delightfully surprised. I can't wait to hear when they get them!

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Seed collecting is a SERIOUS DISEASE !! I am reading the lists going " OHHHHH, AHHHHH, that sounds great! " Someone PLEASE HELP ME !!

This is the only time of year I actually LOOK for the mailman~ Isnt "MAILBOXING" F-U-N !?!?

I received some really pretty cards from:
    Perkybarb
    ameoba-meba
    dem_pa
    dave
    jaynine

THANKS BUNCHES !! I save ALL my Christmas Cards. This year the kids got a kick out of seeing the ones they received from friend in Elementery school and seeing the messages inside.

BTW...OREO BALL recipe has been added to the recipe list !

• sassybutterfly_2008
    12 years ago

Received my first card today from 'Karendee', she sent me some purple agastache which is #1 on my grow list for next season! Thanks so much!!

~Wendy

• jas_il
    12 years ago

Wow! got 4 more cards today and very excited.

jaynine - sent me a pretty Christmas Tree card along with
    Rudbekia "cherry brandy" Phlox drummondii 'coral reef' and
    Sweet peas "elegance chiffon mix" Thank you so much can't
    wait to grow them.

PerkyBarb - sent me a beautiful Christmas wreath card with
    Black pearl pepper and Hosta mixed seeds. Thanks a lot

daveedgeguitar - sent me a beautiful snowman card with
    Zinnia 'cut & come again', Marigold 'best mix', Sugar Hosta
    and Jalapeno Pepper. Thank you so much can't wait to grow
    them.

ishareflowers - sent me nice snowman card with Zinnia 'red
    spider', Salvia coccinea, pompom zinnia, and Salvia blue
    angel. Thanks a lot for these & seed paper tags.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Got home to find a pile of Christmas cards filled with much needed seeds. A big Christmas greeting and thanks to

barefootgardener12
    ishare
    jaynine
    perky Barb
    clc70

I am practically falling asleep at the computer so don't have the energy to list the seeds but everyone did a great job of sharing and filling my gardens.

Thanks all, smitties

• rosemctier
    12 years ago

i got two cards today and now it really feels like the holidays have begun! perkybarb sent me some purple ipomoea nil, which i am very excited about, and primrose, one of my absolute favorites! jaynine sent me some bronze lettuce, canary bird vine-- which i tried this year and failed,so yay for second tries lol-- and corkscrew vine, which has been on my very most wanted want list for a long time :) thank you both for making the holidays shine :) wheeeeeee! i love this swap. i've been looking forward to it all year lol

• rosemctier
    12 years ago

so, i have no mantle at the new house upon which to display my cards. i am wondering what kind of cool creative ways everyone displays their cards? looking for inspiration :)

• flowergirl77
    12 years ago

I went to my mail box and it was full of cards it was so exciting it made my week! Here is what I received and from whom!
    Beautifully packaged morning glory (my favorites) star of yelta and balloon flower from AMOEBA-MEBA I love the growing instructions!

Alyssum,marigold, helichrysum and gypsophila with a beautiful card from PASH

Zinnia and a beautiful solstice card from POISON DART FROG

Tomato (beefsteak), calendula (radio), and cosmos (cranberries) and a beautiful card from JAYNINE

Tomato (jersey giant), tomato (granny Cantrell), polka dot cornflower, lunaria, gaillardia (oranges & lemons), baby's breath, eyeball plant, rose and novels blue!!! From CANYONWIND (ANNIE) if I got GW name wrong I apologize!

I just can't thank you all enough my flower beds will be beautiful and my garden bountiful! Thank you for including me and taking time to send cards and seeds!

I am off to google how to plant and which ones I can winter sow! Sooo excited to be back in the garden!!
    Many blessings to my GW friends!
    Thank you Kym this has been wonderful!

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    12 years ago

rosemctier..one year the kids and I taped them on a wall in the shape of a tree.This year I will hang them around a door frame I beleive.

I have also seen people use a ribbon, run it across an area in ur room ( high enough so people can walk under..lol) and then u just hang them on the ribbon.

I REALLY hope everyone will share photos of their card displays !!

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

jaynine sent a beautiful card, Rose Forget Me Not, White Star Zinnia and Sparkling Wine Cosmos. I love them all!

Thanks, jaynine.

The seeds and cards that I receive this year are very special. Surgery and a nasty fall have limited my ability to do the holiday things that I love. Sharing seeds and cards and reading all of your posts always makes my day better.

• cryptid
    12 years ago

"Woo hoooo!! Yeah baby!!" Received my first card today! :) - Thank you so much, jaynine, for the kewl Christmas tree card and seeds...Amish Paste tomato, Hyssop Mix and Horehound (great for loosening phlegm and mucus, releives coughs and sore throats, an immune booster, good source of vitamins A, B, C and E, essential fatty acids, iron, potassium and marrubin (an expectorant)!)

Horehound Cough Syrup

1/2 c fresh Horehound leaves (or 1/4 c of dried)
    2 c water
    3 c liquid honey

Boil Horehound leaves in stainless steel pot. Remove from heat and allow to steep for about 10 minutes. Strain, then add honey. Mix well and bottle. The amount of honey can be adjusted for taste and consistency.

Horehound Cough Drops

1 c fresh or dried Horehound
    1 c water
    2 c brown sugar
    2 tbsp honey
    Enough icing sugar to cover finished drops

Put the Horehound leaves in a stainless steel saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes then cool. Strain and squeeze out the herbs. Put the liquid back into the pan and add the brown sugar and honey. While continually stirring with a wooden spoon, bring the liquid back to simmer. Keep stirring and when the liquid falls from the spoon in a thread, test it by dropping it into a cup of cold water. If you have a candy thermometer, the temperature should reach at least 300 degrees F. When the mixture hardens enough to crack with your teeth, it's ready. If you overdo it and the mixture crystallizes, just add a little more water and a little more honey. When ready, pour the mixture into a lightly buttered baking dish. When cool enough, score the top to facilitate breaking the hardened mixture into squares or diagonals. Once broken up, shake icing sugar over the Horehound cough drops to keep them from sticking together. Store in a moisture-proof glass jar.

• cryptid
    12 years ago

"Posted by rosemctier z5/6 waynesburg PA (My Page) on Mon, Dec 5, 11 at 22:14

so, i have no mantle at the new house upon which to display my cards. i am wondering what kind of cool creative ways everyone displays their cards? looking for inspiration :)"

Rose, last year, we paper-clipped our SSSS cards to a smallish fiber optic Christmas tree on our dining room table. Elsewise, in times past, we've strung ribbon or braided green-n-white string and clipped them to that. We love Christmas cards! Used to receive and send a lot,...but not anymore, alas, except for this wonderful GW SSSS! "Elly & I love GardenWeb!" :)

• raisedbedgardener
    12 years ago

I got my cards today and I want to thank the generous people who sent out their cards to me.

Kanrendee - Thanks so much for the datura!

Amoeba-meba - I was really hoping for echinacea purpurea...thanks so much!

Jaynine - Thanks for all the things you sent me ... the lemon balm and walking onions especially!

Knufflebunnyfarmer - I can't thank you enough for the variety of seeds you sent me!

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks again!

• perkybarb
    12 years ago

Received a card today from Aggie aka Aggiebee with 3 envies of seeds, Nasturtium, Cardinal Climber and Veronica. Can't wait to start them. Very nice card and note also.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours Aggie.
    Thanks so much,
    Barbara

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Today was exciting. Received my first cards.
    Got 3 beautiful cards from,
    daveedgeguitar - Coreopsis verticillata & Zinnia Giant mix

ishareflowers - Celosia argentia, Celosia argentia yellow, Celosia short red brain, Celosia Lt. Pink Candles, Celosia Hot Pink spicata & a cute little seed stocking w/ instructions

jaynine - Zinnia Benary's Giant Scarlet, Nigella Persian Red & cosmos Snowpuff.

Me and my hummingbirds and butterflies love all of them
    Thanks to all for sharing and
    Merry Christmas All

• Rudolph25
    12 years ago

Received two more cards today! It was also rainy and dreary here, and of course, the promise of these seeds blooming next Spring brightened the day! Jaynine sent a beautiful card with a lovely Christmas tree on it, and inside were "America" Sweet Peas, (LOVE those), "Benary's Giant" Zinnias, (my husband also loves zinnias as much as I do!), and catnip!! My two cats, Noel and Tiger send you a special thanks for those!!! Thank you so much, jaynine!!
    I also received a card from Amy, (amoeba-meba), with beautiful sparkly Santas on the front!! Inside were a very generous amount of "Star of Yelta" morning glories, and "Pinwheel" zinnias! I've never grown pinwheel zinnias, they look beautiful..can't wait to see them in my garden! Thank you both so much!!! This is my week to mail. I have half of my cards ready to go out tomorrow..the other half will go out on Wednesday!

• Pash
    12 years ago

Janine, thank you for the Roman Chamomile, Golden Oregano and Lovage. The card still smells like Lovage and it's making me hungry!

Thanks ishareflowers for the Spilanthese, I am so pumped to grow this provocative flower!

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

Rosemctier - I don't have a mantle either, and am planning to use ribbon on doors around the house as a display method. Check out the link for info!

Here is a link that might be useful: Ribbon Christmas Card Holder

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

I got mail......

I just opened up yesterdays mail...so lovely!

*Poisondartfrog (Alana) sent Happy Solstice wishes with Tomato Carbon seeds. Thank you!

*Janine sent Seasons Greetings with Asarina Scandens Creeping Gloxinia "Joan Lorraine", Nasturium "Whirlybird Mahogany" and Sweet Pea "Cupani's Original" seeds. Thank you!

*Ishareflowers (Lisa) sent me Winter Wishes with a very coooolllll snowman with Dianthus "Black Magic", Black Eyed Susan Vine, Dianthus "Sooty", Salvia "Blue Angel", Tweedia seeds and a Tweedia plant...yes, a Tweedia plant in wonderful condition!!! Thank you!

Thank you ladies for your generosity. Alana, Janine and Lisa, Merry Christmas to each of you!

Annie

• dirtdaddy
    12 years ago

SEEDS!

Thanks Pseudacris crucifer for the tree card, Boneset, Sunflower, Showy Goldenrod and cup plant all will look good in the garden.

Jaynine, thanks for the Salvia, Kale, and riesentraube tomatoe. Will try to grow all in 2012!

ishareflowers, thanks for the disco bloom sunflowers!

thanks for all the cards! dd

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Yippie 4 more for me oh this is so much fun;;;;
    Big thanks and lots of hugs to;;;
    perky barb--purple & pink columbines--& cleome mix
    love um
    daveedgeguitar--red maple--cleomes--columbine love um

jaynine-- sooty--cleomes--cosmos love um

karendee--malva--holly hocks love um

Oh you all rock thank you so much,, love my cards
    Lisa

• margarita10
    12 years ago

Hi All,

I received my first three cards:

knufflebunnyfarmer: Spinach-Cherry Belle Radish
    daveedgeguitar: Pepper-Radish-Basil
    karendee: Blackberry Lilly

Thank you all very much I can't wait to start wintersowing.

Margarita10

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

I just want to apologize to anyone that recieves cards from me that may say postage due. I have had 1 let me know that his came with postage due on it and I mailed him out the postage due today along with an apology letter. It was my mistake in the beginning by being in a huge rush to get them in the mail due to a family emergency. I'm sure we have all been there, done that where are heads are just not on straight. If anyone else gets a card from me and it comes as a postage due, please let me know and I will get the difference out in the mail asap. Once again, I apologize and next year, I promise to bring everything into the PO to have them weigh/measure the packages.

Sincerely sorry,
    Randi Jo

• jaynine
    12 years ago

I received a very nice holiday card from Alana/poisondartfrog today with Petunia 'Ultra Rose' enclosed. Thank you Alana~they are much appreciated!

• barefootgardner12
    12 years ago

I have received cards and seeds from:

Pash: Eggplant Black Beauty, Spinach Vancouver, Green Zebra Tomato and a beautiful variety of Bush Beans. I lost my glasses and I can't make out the name. Any help is appreciated Pash! lol They are almost too pretty to plant! Thank you!! Merry Christmas!

Pseudacris crucifer: Garlic Chives, Hard neck Garlic Bulbs 'Estonian Red', Black Krim Tomato. Also enclosed is a very cute pop up tree card. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Jaynine: Cosmos 'Cosimo Dancing Dolls', Calendula 'Kablouna Lemon' and Night Phlox. Thank you Janine. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

dave edge guitar: Bush Beans and Cosmos Sensation Mix. Thanks dave! Merry Christmas.

knufflebunnyfarmer: Speckled Butter Beans, Spinach 'Bloomingdale'. Very generous amounts I might add. Thanks Angela. Merry Christmas to you!

Now that all these seeds are coming in, I am more than anxious to plant them!!! It's going to be a long winter! Sigh!

• perkybarb
    12 years ago

Wow, received two cards today.
    A very pretty card from Lisa/Ishareflowers with flowering gale seeds which I can never find. Now I know who packages and sells them. Thanks so much Lisa, I just love these plants.
    Also a very nice card from Daveedgeguitar with Straight8 cucumber seeds and pink Morning Glory seeds.
    Thanks so much Dave.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both!
    Barbara/PerkyBarb

• Rudolph25
    12 years ago

I received a card from knufflebunnyfarmer...great selection of seeds! Cayenne peppers, Organic Brandywine Heirloom tomatoes, (our favorite)"Tiger Eyes" Marigolds, and Birdhouse Gourds!! I have always wanted to grow birdhouse gourds!! Now I can! Thank you so much!!!!

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

I got a blank card from Brian - who I looked up and saw that he was raisedbedgardener. The card is gorgeous - a glittered bird scene. I also got red/white amaryllis seeds, which I think got crushed in the mail, but I'm still going to try to germinate them! I have always wanted to try amaryllis seeds. They seeds look so cool! Thanks a ton Brian!

From knufflebunnyfarmer, I got purple hyacinth beans, which I am so grateful for, since mine didn't produce seed in time before winter weather struck. She also sent me Tall Vine Brandywine heirloom tomatoes, which is a variety that I haven't tried yet! I am super excited about them both - thank you so much!

As for my progress in sending cards, I have been working nonstop all day every day for about a week, putting together packets and matching packets to the right people. It's pure insanity, but I'm having fun :)

• gardendad_2k10
    12 years ago

I got another card in the mail yesterday from ishareflowers. The card is very cool, it has a snowman with snow in the front that you can shake. It looks retro and really neat. She also sent me a bunch of seeds:

- Hibiscus 'Kopper King' (the blooms look beautiful)
    - Pincushion Flower 'Butterfly Blue' (My butterfly blue died a couple years ago, so I am very grateful)
    - Balloon Flower 'Hakone White' (never had this variety - can't wait to sow the seeds)
    - Hibiscus 'Luna Rose' (such striking colors!)
    - Penstemon 'Violet Dusk' (Never grew a penstemon and can't wait to see the blooms)

Wow how generous! Thanks a lot Lisa. The seeds are very much appreciated.

• perkybarb
    12 years ago

Three cards today, how great it is.
    Dem-pa/Donald sent a very pretty card with morning glory seeds. Thanks so much.
    jaynine sent a very cute card with Nasturtium, datura and Japanese morning glory seeds. Thanks Janine
    Debby-1 sent a great card with Pink Thrift and Morning Glory seeds. Thanks Debby.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
    Barbara/Perkybarb

• karendee
    12 years ago

I got another card today.
    Ed / Salsacanner

graphics18.com : Thank You : Forward this Picture

Thank you to Ed / Salsacanner
    He sent me several herbs, Black eyed susan, tomatoes and peppers.

It was like he knew exactly what I wanted!

I love this swap so much!! It is the best part of the year for me!!

Karen

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

3 Cards today! Yippee!

Moonflowers with a gorgeous golden Christmas card from daveedgeguitar - I am so happy you sent these! I originally got the moonflowers I grew this year FROM you! They never set seed for me, so I am grateful that you sent more! Thanks!!!

Mexican Flame Vine with a fun snowman/reindeer card from rbrady - I have NEVER ever tried these, and I have been wanting to forever! I am SO. EXCITED! about these!!! Thanks a million!

From dem-pa, I got some Philadelphia White Box Radishes, Flamingo Feather Celosias, and Sugar Baby Watermelons! I have never grown the first 2 varieties and can always use more watermelon seeds! The radishes look really neat - and I will happily save seeds from them to share with others in the future. Those celosias look stunning. I have only grown mixes of celosias so I am just really psyched about the ones you sent. Thank you!!!

I am so excited about all the new seeds I have received. Every variety will be planted and loved. Thank you again so much for everything!

• nlb52
    12 years ago

Just received my first two cards today , thanks so much fbrady-Rhonda , and liaynine - Janine . Hope you have a Bright and Merry Holiday season .

• SalsaCanner
    12 years ago

Received 3 cards today. Merry Christams to all.
    I got large Cherry Tomatoes and Cilantro from Debbie (debbie_1)
    Don (dem-pa) sent Catnip, Spider Flowers, Lincoln Peas, Vermont Appaloosa Bush Beans, Pa Dutch red lima bush beans, Painted Pony Bush Beans
    Janine (jaynine) sent Tomato Riesentraube, Sweet Banana Peppers and Calypos Cilantro.
    Thanks to all, I'm going to have a great garden next year.
    Ed, SalsaCanner

• aphroditelaughs
    12 years ago

Thanks to knufflebunnyfarmer for ambition shallots. Yum! Also big thanks to jaynine fir lithrops, nemophilla pennyblack and delphineum!

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

Looks like there's a new thread started for writing your Thank You's. Click the link to thank people on the new one!

Here is a link that might be useful: UPDATE: Secret Santa Thanks, games, recipes and more(#3)

• gardendad_2k10
    12 years ago

Looks like I'll be the last one posting here.

Thank you to dem-pa for the following seeds:
    - Hairy Beardtongue (Penstemon Hirsutus)
    - Amaranth 'Pygmy Torch'
    - Cupids Dart (Catananche caerulea)
    - New England Aster
    They all look so interesting and I can't wait to plant them. Thank you so much for your generosity as it is much appreciated!

Debby_1 sent hydrangea seeds and High Carotene tomatoes which I have never tried before. Looking forward to growing them both, thank you.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!