Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wilmoth_gw

NEW: Our wishes and wants list fulfilled

wilmoth
16 years ago

THIS ROUND ROBIN WONT BE DUE FOR MAIL OUT UNTIL MARCH THE 30TH.......This round robin will be for anyone wishing to participate.......but......you will only recieve seeds that other players send off your wishes and wants lists...So you know the seeds you get will be ones you are looking for....SOUND GOOD.. and since they arent due for mailing out till March the 30th they should all be recieved just in time to relieve the WINTER BLUES....All seeds for players are to be marked for that player and sent to me by the middle of March ........I will let you know then after they are sorted for you..... what you will need for postage ........So go ahead and post those wants the more the merrier....donna

Comments (84)

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi Donna,
    I would like to join this swap if you're still taking signups. Let me know and I will post my list.

I hope you continue to feel better, I know how it feels to have stomach problems...Marylee

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Good news!, I got pink brugs seeds today. I have enough for wilmoth and scottrell.

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Hi,
    This is a partial wish list. I also like alot of other plants and flowers that are not listed. I figured this list was long enough though, as I am such a slow typer.LOL...
    Allium(ornamental onion)-any
    Agastache- Lavender Haze, Tutti Frutti
    Aquilegia(columbine)-Green Apple, Leprechaun Gold, Lime Frost, Silver Edge, Songbird Series
    Astransia(masterwort)-any
    Asclepias(butterfly weed)-any
    Aurinia saxitilis(basket of gold)
    Coreopsis -Early Sunrise, Heaven's Gate, Sweet Dreams
    Cosmos -any, especially red
    Daylily -any
    Delphinium -any
    Echinacea(coneflower)any but common purple
    Hibiscus -Disco Series, Kopper King, Luna Red, any yellow
    Humulus lupulus(hops vine)
    Monarda(bee balm) -Blue Stockings, Jacob Kline, Marshal's Delight, Petite Delight
    Nepeta(catmint) -any
    Platycodon(Balloonflower)-pink or white
    Nigella(Love in a mist) -Miss Jeckle blue, any pink, white or mix
    Scabiosa(pincushion flower) -white or pink
    Salvia -any
    Spirea -any
    Tagetes(marigold) -Jolly Jester, any yellow or red
    Verbena -any
    Veronica -any
    Vitex angus-castus(chaste tree) -any
    Zinnia -any white, purple or green, Peppermint Stick Series
    Any plants that attract butterfies and hummingbirds

• king_o_seeds
    16 years ago

Astillbebstillz6a, do you want named cosmos, or is mixed fine?

Thanks,
    Lucas

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Hi Lucas,
    Mixes are fine, I don't mind if they are not named. That holds true for most all of the seeds I have listed. Do you mind if the Daylilies are mixed?...Marylee

• beckilove
    16 years ago

I would love to join, if you are still taking people! Let me know, please. Thanks!
    Becki

• king_o_seeds
    16 years ago

Hi Marylee! Mixes are fine with me also, I love all daylilies! Having a mix just makes it easier to accumalate many kinds, LOL.

Thanks,
    Lucas

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Ok, great! Lucas. I'll see what I can come up with...Marylee

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well hello everyone........I am here again I been real sick I have to call my Dr tomorrow I been in the bed sick this time just getting up yesterday and still pretty weak I guess I had the flu but I think I have a slight touch of pneumonia I cough all the time till my ribs hurt,.......no-fun..............I did get up and go outside today and the buds are out here in Va on alot of the bushes the azalea's and verberna's have new growth it was almost 60 degrees here today..........I THINK MY TURTLEHEADS DIED FOR REAL THOUGH BUT MOM SAYS THEY WILL COME BACK.....everyone who asked to join of course you can we are a good group here we would love to have you..I usually post 3 or more times a week but right now I just post when I can hold up to it.I would love some of the daylilys too if there is enough ..........do all of them make seeds ....or just some of them.......... I never grew one of them ............that I know of ....Mom has a few lilies but I never seen seeds on them......... when do you get the seeds off of them?.......Acalgirl I got your strawflower and stock...nasturtium....ASTIBELLAi GOT YOUR BUTTERFLY WEED PEPPERMINT ZINNIA AND GREEN ZINNIA.....Cottageflower I have blue lupine for you and sensation cosmos Kris I have the currant swirl choc morning glory nasturtium I have farewell to spring CLARKIA AMOENA is that the one or is it a different one? Scottrell I got lots of herbs Ill check that out Mokey I got your indiansprings hollyhocks and I am still trying to locate others wants so hopefully we can come across some of themI would love to have some summer poinsetta and some joseph coat amaranthus and any amaranthus I would like to have some purple leafed plants to add some color here.............Keep in touch new joiners post your wants soon......Donna

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Thanks for letting me join! I'm afraid I've got quite a big wishlist! Here it is:

Abutilon - Summer Sherbert Mix
    Amaranthus - Illumination
    Ananas - Creme de la Creme Hybrid
    Anemone - Lord Liutenant, Whirlwind, Alice, Victor Jones, Elegans, Prince Henry, Robustissima, Annabella Deep Rose, Party Dress, Max Vogel, Andrea Atkinson, Margarette, The Bride, Konigin Charlotte, Honorine Jobert
    Astrantia - Moulin Rouge, Roma, Snow Star, Ruby Wedding
    Aster - Opus, Purple Viking, Honeysong Pink, Wood's (blue, pink or purple), October Skies, Malba, Bluebird, Crimson Brocade, Flora's Delight, Purple Burst
    Astilbe - Showstar, Pumila, Ostrich Plume, Rheinland, Graafland, Bressingham Beauty, Taquetii Hybrids, Peach Blossom, Florette Champagne
    Azalea - Any
    Bachelor's Buttons - Frosted Queen
    Begonia - Bridemaid, Apricot Shades, Non Stop Rose Petticoat, Mocca Pink
    Blue Eyed Daisy - Passion Mix
    Buddleia (Butterfly Bush) - Opera, Cornwall Blue, Attraction, Rainbow, Royal Red
    Calendula - Oktoberfest, Geisha Girl, Candyman Orange, Sherbet Fizz
    Campanula - Prichard's Variety, Loddon Anna, glomerata Alba, Joan Elliot, Cherry Bells, Dickson's Gold
    Centaurea - Gold Bullion
    Chaenomeles (Quince) - Iwai-Nishiki, Cameo, Toyo-Nishiki
    Chrysanthemum - Sheffield Pink, Mary Stoker, Clara Curtis, Homecoming, First Lady, Fred Stone, Cheerleader, Coral Cavalier, French Vanilla, Quarterback, Ticonderoga
    Cineraria - Jester Scarlet
    Clarkia - Apple Blossom, Pink Buttercup, Rembrandt, Summer Paradise, Fruit Punch Mixed, Lady in Blue
    Clivia - Flame
    Coleus - Watermelon, Picture Perfect Rose, Picture Perfect Red, Gay's Delight, Lime green, Orange variegated, Palisandra
    Columbine - Blackcurrent Ice, Swan Burgandy & White, Lime Sorbet, Miss H.I. Huish, Firecracker, William Guinness Doubles, Royal Purple, Canadensis, Songbird Cardinal, Tequila Sunrise, Winky Red & White Double, Winky Rose
    Coreopsis - Sweet Dreams
    Cosmos - Chocolate, Antiquity, Polidor
    Dahlia - Victoriana Mix, Rigoletto Mix, Holland's Festival, Lilac Time, Bristol Stripe, Babylon Bronze, Emory Pearl, Fascination, Harmari Gold, Harmari Accord, Shandy, Yellow Firelight, Double Extreme, Pompone Mixed, Collarette Dandy, Redskin, Wildman, Winsome, Showtime, Grenadier
    Daylily - Any but Stella D'Oro and Little Business, and Ditch (already have those)
    Delphinium - Delft Blue, Sungleam, Langdon's Royal Flush, Phantom, Blue Lace, Dusky Maidens, Dark Blue Magic Fountains
    Dianthus - Ideal Violet, Dulce, Kawara Pink, Raspberry Swirl, Raspberry Surprise, Velvet & Lace, Dad's Favourite, Eva Humphries, Prudence, London Brocade, Gran's Favourite, Forest Treasure, Aldridge Yellow, Raggio di Sole, Golden Cross, Christopher, Black & White Minstrels, Dynasty Pink Magic, Peach Delight, Jan Louise, Desmond, Doris, HORATIO, Spotty, Prarie Pink, Telstar Picotee
    Digitalis- Candy Mountain, Floribunda, Mertonensis, Pam's Choice, Obscura, Spanish Peaks
    Echinacea - Coconut Lime, Sundown, Twilight, Green Envy, Alaska, Pink Double Delight, Merlot, Pink Parasol
    Gardenia - Jasminoides
    Geranium - Peppermint Twist, Horizon Orange Ice, Horizon Red Ice, Moulin Rouge, Vogue Appleblossom, Horizon Salmon, Reflection, Speckles Mixed, Purple Haze, Ripple Mixed, Horizon Coral Spice, Black Velvet, Geronimo, Hollywood Star, Picasso, White Orbit, Tango Orange, Rozanne, Dilys, Lancastriense, Nimbus, Biokovo, Forever Red, Ripple Mixed, Buxton's Blue, Moulin Rouge, Geronimo, Hollywood Star, Picasso, White Orbit, Horizon Salmon, Peppermint Twist, Big Red, Any Ringo 2000 series, Plenum Violaceum
    Geum - Red Dragon, Blazing Sunset, Double Bloody Mary
    Grevillia (Spider Flower - not Cleome) - any
    Guara - Siskiyou Pink, Pink Fountain, Whirling Butterflies, Corrie's Gold
    Hibiscus - Kopper King, Blue Satin, Lavender Chiffon, Rose Satin, Blushing Bride, Sugar Tip, Peppermint Schnapps, Lord Baltimore, Pink Swirl, Luna Red, Burgandy
    Helianthemum - Wisley White
    Helleborus - any
    Hollyhock - Chater's Double Icicle, Appleblossom
    Impatiens - Candy Box, Blondie Hybrid (African), Salsa Dancer Hybrid, In the Pink, Wild Thing, Dazzler White, Summer Romance Mix, Raspberries, Peaches, Macarena (New Guinea hybrid), Jungle Jewels (African), African Orchids (African), Tutu Red Bicolor, Double Carousel Mixed, Envoy Peach Butterfly, Fusion Peach Frost, Fanciful Stardust, Tango, Divine Pink, Tempo Scarlet, Tempo Deep Pink, Accent Lavender Blue
    Ipomeoea - Blackie, Sweet Caroline Bronze, Candy Pink, any unusual - especially Japanese
    Larkspur - Prosted Skies, Kingsize Scarlet
    Lilac - Any yellow, pink or white
    Lobelia - Ruby Slippers, Blue
    Lysimachia - Goldilocks
    Marigold - Mumsy, Snowman, Embers, Chameleon, Simba, Cottage Red, Nema-gone, La Bamba, Durango Tangerine, Durango Bolero, FireBall
    Mimulus - Magic Blotches
    Monarda - Bergamo
    Myosotis - Music
    Nemesia - Mello Red and White, KLM
    Nigella - Arfican Bride
    Oenotherea - Sunset Boulevard, Siskiyou, Summer Solstice
    Osteopermum - Tetra Sunshine Giants, African Sun
    Pansy - Flirty Skirts, Antique Shades, Chalon Supreme Mix, Rippling Waters, Karma Blue Butterfly, Chalon Supreme Wildberry Mixed, Brunig, Light Strawberry Sundae, Aquarel Raspberry Ice Cream, Envy, Silver Wings, Sugared Almonds
    Pardancanda - Kiba Giants
    Pelargonium - Varigated
    Penstemon - Apple Blossom, Alice Hindley
    Petunia - Magic Carpet, Elecric Morn, Tidal Wave Cherry, Tidal Wave Silver, Flambe Salmon, Double Cascade Burgundy Plum Vein, Prism Pale Burgundy, Blue Daddy, Baby Duck Spreading, Tie Dye, Sky Blue, Prime Time White, Limoncello, Fragolino
    Penstemon - Esprit, Stapleford Gem, Beech Park, Sour Grapes, Superbissima Mixed, Electric Blue
    Phlox - Starburst, Orange Perfection, Watercolor Memories, David, Miss Lingard, Delta Snow, Franz Schubert, Miss Ellie, Katherine, Juliet, Pinafore Pink, Dodo Hanbury, Robert Poore, Little Laura, Bright Eyes, Flower Power, Natascha, Eva Cullum, Starfire, Candy Stripe, Scarlet Flame
    Porphyrocoma - Brazillian Fireworks Maracas
    Poppy - Pattys Plum, Allegro, Ooh 'La, La', Fruit Crush, Soummer Sorbet, Appleblossom, Sundew, Buttermilk, Mission Bells, Strawberry Fields, Thai Silk Lemon Bush, Black Paeony, Royal Wedding, Champagne Bubbles, Flemenco, Venus
    Primula - Miss Indigo, Francesca
    Quince - Crimson & Gold Flowering
    Rudbeckia - Double Gold
    Salvia - Sea Breeze, Darcyi, Cherry Blossom, Sizzler Red Stripe, Orange Zest, Pheonix Bright Lilac, Sangria, Red Arrows, Wild Things, Royal Crimson Distinction
    Salpiglossis - Kew Blue
    Scabiosa - Summer Berries, Beaujolais Bonnets, Oxford Blue, Salmon Queen, Fama
    Shasta Daisy - Broadway Lights, Sante, Fiona Coghill
    Snapdragon - Night & Day, Plumblossom Tall, Braun- blanquetii, Frosty Lavender Bells
    Stock - Princess Pink, Harmony Purple, Cinderella Antique Pink, Starlight Scentsation, Cinderalla Series
    Streptocarpus - Dibley's Dragon Mixed
    Sunflower - Cappuccino, Tangina, Lemon Eclair, Golden Aura, Lemon Aura, Torch, Valentine, Soar Eclipse
    Sweet Pea - Princess Pink, High Scent, Streamers Mix, Old Glory, Apricot Sprite, Zorija Rose, Firecrest, Midnight, Mollie Rilestone, Orange Dragon, Wiltshire Ripple, Blue Velvet, Chatsworth, King Size navy Blue, Painted Lady, Rosemary Verey
    Tacca (Bat Flower) - Any
    Tithonia - Arcadian Blend
    Trandescantia Blue Stone, Red Grape, Osprey
    Tricyrtis - Taipei Silk, Miyazaki Hyb., Trojen
    Trollius - Europaeus, Ledebourii
    Verbascum - Caribbean Crush, Southern Charm, Honey Dijon, Plum Smokey, Gainsborough, Rosetta, Copper Rose, Snow Maiden
    Viola - Amber Kiss, Eye of the Tiger, Bowles Black, Imperial Frosty Rose, Universal Series, Psychedelic Spring, Etain, Rebecca, Chantreyland, Lutea Splendons
    Zinnia - Exquisite, Orange Star, White Wedding, Tequila Lime, Oklahoma Cherry, Desert Sun

Now I need to start looking at everyone else's wishlists and see what I can send y'all!
    Becki

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Would anyone like some larkspur, blue mirror or some dragonflower, aka, obedient plant, Pink?

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Hi Donna,
    Hope you are feeling better.
    I have my seeds ready to send, but I can't seem to find your address. When you feel like it, please resend. Thank you so much...Marylee

• meimei007
    16 years ago

I want in. I have a few seeds that others are asking for. Here is my wish list:

Moonshine Yarrow (Achillea Moonshine)
    Pink Yarrow (Achillea millefolium Rosea)
    Sunset Hyssop (Agastache rupestris)
    Ladys Mantle (Alchemilla mollis)
    Snow Drop Anemone (Anemone sylvestris)
    Pussytoes (Antennaria dioica)
    Columbine (Aquilegia hybrids)
    Kinnikinnick (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)

Basket of Gold (Aurinia saxatilis (Alyssum saxatile))
    Bergenia (Bergenia cordifolia)
    Prairie Winecup (Callirhoe involucrate)
    Blue Clip Harebell (Campanula carpatica Blue Clips)
    Bluebells of Scotland (Campanula rotundiafolia Olympica)
    Cupids Dart (Catananche caerulea)
    Pink Cornflower (Centaurea dealbata)
    Jupiters Beard (Centranthus rubber)
    Snow-in-Summer (Cerastium tomentosum)
    Baby Sun Dwarf Coreopsis (Coreopsis grandiflora Baby Sun)
    Double Sunray Coreopsis (Coreopsis grandiflora Sunray)
    Pink Coreopsis (Coreopsis rosea)
    Moonbeam Coreopsis (Coreopsis verticillata Moonbeam)
    Zagreb Coreopsis (Coreopsis verticillata Zagreb)
    Purple Ice Plant (Delosperma cooperi)
    Yellow Ice Plant (Delosperma nubigenum)

White Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea Alba)
    Magnus Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea Magnus)

Cushion Spurge (Euphorbia polychrome)
    Japanese Fleece Flower (Fallopia japonica)
    Goblin Dwarf Blanket Flower (Gaillardia aristata Goblin)
    Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum)
    Whirling Butterflies (Gaura lindheimeri)
    Hardy Colorado Gold Gazania (Gazania linearis Colorado Gold)
    Sunrose (Helianthemum nummularium)

Daylily (Hemerocallis hybrids)
    Stella DOro Daylily (Hemerocallis Stella DOro)
    Coral Bells (Heuchera sanguinea)
    Candytuft (Iberis sempervirens)

Beacon Silver Lamium (Lamium maculatum Beacon Silver)
    White Nancy Lamium (Lamium maculatum White Nancy)
    Sundrops Primrose (Oenothera fruiticosa)
    Missouri Evening Primrose (Oenothera macrocarpa)
    Hardy Fountain Grass (Pennisetum alopecuroides Hameln)
    Elfin Pink Penstemon (Penstemon barbatus Elfin Pink)
    Mexicale Penstemon (Penstemon mexicale)
    Red Beardstongue (Penstemon pinifolius)
    Mersea Yellow Penstemon (Penstemon pinifolius Mersea Yellow)
    Rocky Mountain Penstemon (Penstemon strictus)
    Himalayan Border Jewel (Persicaria affinis)
    Obedient Plant (Physostegia virginiana)

Silver Sage Salvia (Salvia argentea)
    Purple Flowering Sage (Salvia nemorosa)
    May Night Salvia (Salvia sylvestris x Mainacht)
    Lavender Cotton (Santolina chamaecyphrissus)
    Soapwort (Saponaria ocymoides)

Gold Moss Sedum (Sedum floriferum)
    Hybridum Sedum (Sedum hybridum)
    Blue Spruce Sedum (Sedum pinifolium Blue Spruce)
    Autumn Joy Sedum (Sedum spectabile Autumn Joy)
    Dragons Blood Sedum (Sedum spurium Dragons Blood)
    Hens and Chicks (Sempervivum hybrids)
    Germander (Teucrium chamaedrys)
    Lemon Thyme (Thymus serpyllum citroides)
    Wooly Thyme (Thymus praecox pseudolanuginosus)
    Crater Lake Veronica (Veronica austriaca Crater Lake)
    Turkish Veronica (Veronica liwanensis)
    Spike Speedwell (Veronica spicata Goodness grows or Red Fox)
    Sunny Border Blue Veronica (Veronica Sunny Border Blue)
    Periwinkle (Vinca minor Bowles)
    Hummingbird Flower (Zauschneria garrettii)

• king_o_seeds
    16 years ago

I updated my "Wish" list

I also like

Aquilegia particularly any, mixes to
    Agastache, Black adder, cana
    Yucca, Any
    Mini roses, roses, any
    Any Daylilies
    lilies, any
    lobelia, crystal palace, ruby slipper
    Hosta, love em all!
    Banana seeds
    Coffee bean seeds
    Japanese Maple
    Any tropicals!

- Lucas

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

hELLO ALL i WOULD LIKE TO ADD FOR MY WISH LIST AMARANTHUS ELEPHANT HEAD AND ALL OF THE VARIETIES OF THESE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME MOLTEN FIRE AND AUREAU ..THE YELLOW TYPE.. i ALSO LOVE ANGELS TRUMPETS....VIOLA.........DELPHINIUM.....DAYLILY.......PETUNIAS.WOULD LOVE SOME OF THE WAVE TYPE PETUNIAS........VERBENA ANY COLOR AND COLUMBINES ALL COLORS THANKS MY ADDRESS IS DONNA WILMOTH 3237 WESTVIEW FARM ROAD SAXE VIRGINIA 23967 I HOPE ALL OF US WILL GET SOME OF OUR WANTS EVERYONE PLEASE SEND YOUR SEEDS IN A BUBBLE MAILER WITH SASE LABEL AND EVERYONE PLEASE LABEL YOUR SEEDS FOR THE PLAYERS BY NAME AND I WILL DISTRIBUTE THEM TO THE SASE BUBBLES FOR MAIL OUT .....I THINK 2-3 STAMPS WILL COVER IT UNUSED POSTAGE RETURNED TO YOU WHEN I MAIL THESE OUT......PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN JUMPSTART PART 2 ALSO AS WE SHOULD GET A VARIETY OF SEEDS THIS WAY ALSO ....HUGS......DONNA

• acalgirl
    16 years ago

Hi Everybody,
    I have revised my want list, so here it is:

Aster, New York
    Aubrieta, blue or purple flowers
    Baby blue eyes (Nemophila menziesiii)
    Black beans
    Bleeding-heart
    campanula (any kind)
    coleus
    Cosmos atrosanguineus (chocolate or black cosmos)
    cucumber (Slicemaster)
    Diascia
    Iris 'Superstition' (Bearded iris)
    Italian parsley
    Jalapeno
    Linaria
    Lobelia
    Mache or lamb's lettuce
    Napa Chinese cabbage
    Nasturtium
    Nemesia
    Nemophila menziesii "Penny Black"
    Ornamental kale
    Paintbrush Castilleja
    Pansy
    Pansy, 'Black prince'
    Polemonium
    Scabiosa 'Ace of spades'
    Society garlic, variegated
    Spinach, Olympia
    Stock
    Strawflower
    Swiss chard
    Tidy tips
    Viola nigra Bowles Black
    Viola nigra "Molly Sanderson"
    Viola (any)
    Wallflower
    Zinnia, anniversary

Thanks!
    Tina

• grovespirit
    16 years ago

Hi, I'd love to join this robin. Will post my want list shortly. :)

• grovespirit
    16 years ago

My wish list (seeds should be no older than 2 yrs or I don't want them):

* Lemon Balm (Melissa not Monarda)
    * Roman Chamomile (fresh seed please, keeps poorly)
    * German Chamomile (fresh seed please, keeps poorly)
    * Fennel, dwarf bronzeleaf (commercial seed only, leaf color doesn't come true if saved)
    * Culinary sage, purple or tricolor only
    * Purple Ruffles basil (commercial seed only, color doesn't come true if saved)
    * Calendula, only fancy or named varieties like Flashback or Geisha Girl

For the 2008 salad garden:
    * Spinach, any non vining especially "babys leaf" by Burpee
    * Kale, any
    * Endive
    * radiccio red heading chicory
    * Tat Soi, mizuna, mispoona, or other Asian mustard greens
    * purple colored mustard greens
    * red Giant mustard greens
    * any mild mustard green variety
    * Collard- Vates or Georgia, or any slow bolting type
    * Chard- any. "Bright Lights" chard rules. :)
    * Choi Sum or Choy Sum, Bok Choy, Joi choi or other Asian stir fry greens
    *Broccoli Raab AKA "broccolini"
    * purple broccoli

* Slow bolting, shade tolerant heirloom lettuces (Fresh seed please, ideally under 1 yr. since lettuce seed can be pretty short lived.) Good ones include:
    * Mesclun mix
    * Marvel of 3 seasons aka marvel of 4 seasons
    * Pentared
    * Outredgeous
    * any Oakleaf lettuce: green, red, Thai
    * significantly red loose leaf lettuce (not just red tipped)
    * Speckled Bibb
    * Forellenschluss (speckled romaine)
    * Habana
    * Deer tongue, green
    * Red Deer Tongue aka devils tongue
    * Red Ridinghood
    * Red Sails
    * Red Wave
    * Rossa di Trento
    * Seville
    * Bronze Arrowhead
    * Gold Rush
    * Black Revolution
    * plain Revolution
    * Pandero
    * Mascara
    * Merlot
    * Manoa
    * Anuenue
    * Lau's pointed leaf
    * Hyper Red Rumple
    * Rouge D'Hiver

These lettuces would also be good:
    Korean Lettuce, Red Curl
    Drunken Woman Frizzy Headed aka "frisee"
    Fatima
    Butterhead : "All The Year Round"
    Buttercrunch
    Pirat
    Batavia
    Kagraner Sommer
    Antares
    Italienischer
    Jericho
    Chinese Lettuce, Mainland Girl (Ta-Lu-May)
    Chinese Lettuce, Fragrant Choi
    Oriental Lettuce, Orient Sword Leaf
    Taiwanese Lettuce, "A" Choy

Dwarf cherry tomatoes- *these only*:
    * Riesentraube
    * Hans Gelbe Topftomate
    * Blondkopfchen
    * Micro-Tina
    * Micro-Gemma
    * Red Robin
    * Yellow Canary
    * Micro-tom
    * Micro-gold
    * Sweet Baby Girl

Dwarf heirloom non-cherry tomatoes, preferably these:
    * Lime Green Salad
    * Kimberly
    * Polish Dwarf
    * Japanese Dwarf
    * Golden Delight, Polar Baby, Bradley, Prairie Fire, Epoch, Victor, or tricot Czech (all 8 from sandhillpreservation)
    * Window Box
    * Balkon Star
    * Tatura

* Container/dwarf eggplant seeds- these only:
    * Listada de Gandia
    * Little Spooky
    * Lao Lavender heirloom
    * Lao White
    * Lao Green Striped Round
    * Calliope Hybrid
    * Fairy Tale Hybrid
    * Purple Rain (burpee)

Cucumber:
    * Spacemaster only

Zucchini" ONLY this one:
    "Sure thing" hybrid by Burpee

* Pepper, Sweet - AAS Winner Blushing Beauty ONLY

* ORNAMENTALS WANTED for my shady area:
    * Coleus, these only: Grape expectations, "Wizard," "Black Dragon," "Watermelon".
    * Tom Thumb Impatiens
    * Black Pansy "Burgundy Lace" or other named black-flowered varietes only.

* ORNAMENTALS for my sunny area:
    * "Black pearl" ornamental pepper
    * Peppers with both purple foliage and fruits, such as:
    * "Largo Purple" ornamental pepper
    * "Peruvian purple" ornamental pepper
    * "Filius Blue" ornamental pepper
    * "NuMex Centennial" ornamental pepper

* "Bride" Japanese MG- looks like "Split personality" has ruffly divided flowers but they are pure white.
    * Callistephus Chinensis ("Blue Moon" aster)

Fragrance garden plants:
    *reseda odorata (mignonette)
    * Viola odorata- Sweet violets (not pansies or johnny jump ups) - I am only looking for ones that are noticeably fragrant
    * red wallflowers, or pastel wallflowers, or a mix that contains reds and/or pastels. Not seeds that yield 100% bright oranges/yellows, please.
    * double flowered, scented stocks (Matthiola incana)
    * Sweet Sultan (Centaurea moschata)
    * Lemon verbena (Aloysia triphylla)
    * fragrant Heliotrope (Heliotropum arboresccens)
    * vetiver grass (fragrant)
    * Pandan grass (used in Laotian cooking)
    * root beer plant (fragrant foliage)
    * Woodland tobacco (Nicotiana sylvestris) *very* fragrant type only
    * Chocolate flower (Berlandiera lyrata)
    * Rose scented, or nutmeg scented geranium

For my 2009 garden- I do plan a year ahead!:
    * Torenia wishbone flower blue or purple only
    * Starglory or glory vine (Mina Lobata)
    * Fan Flower (Scaevola aemula) blue or purple only
    * "lemon" heirloom cucumber
    Hyacinth bean (Dolichos lablab) purple flowered is best
    Scarlet runner bean, red flowered only (has purplish pink beans)-- a great one is "Insuk's Wang Kong".
    These fancy eggplants:
    * White Egg (thai)
    * Japanese White Egg
    *Neon (is a bright neon purple)
    * Violetto y Bianca
    * Apple Green
    * Lavender Touch

• grovespirit
    16 years ago

Here are a few more seeds I'd like, only if less than 6 months old- (tropicals/ houseplants tend to have seeds that die off quickly):

Fragrant houseplants:
    Aglaia odorata dwarf form preferably (Chinese Perfume Plant)
    Araujia sericofera (Cruel plant)
    Bouvardia ternifolia aka scarlet trumpetilla
    Brunfelsias (Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow)
    Coleonema pulchra (Breath of Heaven)
    Coronilla valentina (peach scented coronilla)
    Michelia (Banana Scent shrub)
    Pandanus odoratissimus
    Pogostemon hyeanus (Patchouli)
    Quisqualis indica (Rangoon Creeper)
    Pereskia aculeata (Lemon Vine)

• grovespirit
    16 years ago

I have found at least 14 items I can send in from people's want lists so far!!

1 for acalgirl
    1 for scottrell
    1 for kristlindgren
    2 or 3 for Donna
    1 for beckilove
    1 for astilbebstill
    1 for mokey
    1 for cottageflowers
    1 for momcat
    1 for meimei
    2 or more for King o seeds.

I'd like what I am sending in to be a bit of a surprise, so not listing details on here. :)

• grovespirit
    16 years ago

I'd also love some Mache or lamb's lettuce, and some variegated society garlic, if anyone has those.

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i HAVE RECIEVED SEEDS FROM KRIS AND ASTIBELLA THIS WEEK ......JUST A UPDATE I WOULD LOVE SOME SWISS CHARD IF ANYONE HAS A FEW OF THOSE THANKS ..dONNA i am felling better finally.....Seeds arent due till mid March.YOU CAN BE A FEW DAYS LATER BUT .......I will mail out march the 30th for this round robin ..........please enclose the name of the round robin......... your gardenwebname .........and a sase label...WITH YOUR SEEDS..... also please make sure all seeds are marked for the person you intended them for....... thanks to all of you ...DONNA....feel free to join my 100 for 100 round robin we have 11 players there so far sure to be a good one for sure thanks...

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I went shopping and for a heads up ............LOWES ....had alot of seed packs for sale ...perennial and annuals .......for 1.25 apeice..... and some good varieties too.........Hope everyone is well and in good health HUGS......Donna

• cottageflowers
    16 years ago

Hello. I wanted to let you guys know that I am going to bow out of this swap. I am swamped right now and have so many seeds already I don't know what to do with-plus working seven days a week isn't helping either. I really appreciate all of you gardners here at GW because you are all very generous people. Thanks again. jenny.

• meimei007
    16 years ago

Is it too late if I send out my seeds today? I had marked in my calendar to send them by the 30th, but now I am looking again and they were supposed to be received by the 15th. If it is too late, then I am going to have to bow out of this swap. If not, what is the address to send them to?
    Rebecca

• grovespirit
    16 years ago

Hi there,
    I mailed my seeds in on Saturday. There has been a medical emergency in my family recently and I haven't been focusing too well due to the stress.

I guess I mis-read the instructions and thought that the 15th was the deadline for mailing in, not the deadline for them to arrive!!

Sorry about that, hopefully they will arrive in just a few days.

Best,
    grovespirit

• king_o_seeds
    16 years ago

Hi Donna! I sent my seeds out today , I sent them a little late. Hope they get there!

Lucas

• beckilove
    16 years ago

I'm sorry I'm running a little late. If it's still okay, I will mail mine Priority tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. That would get them to you by early to mid next week. I thought also that the due date was 3/30, until I looked at it much closer after grovespirit mentioned it. I'm sorry about that! I will plan on this, unless you say otherwise that I'm too late. Sorry!!
    Becki

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

HERE ARE THE SEEDS i RECIEVED SO FAR
    ACALGIRL.....
    KRIS.....
    WILMOTH.....
    MEIME1007....
    GROVESPIRIT....
    ASTEBELLA
    THAT LEAVES ...........
    DOODLESANDTOBY
    SCOTTRELL
    MOMCAT
    IBARTOO
    MOKEY
    BRENDASUE99
    KING O SEEDS
    BECKILOVE AND
    MEIMEI007
    SO THIS ROUND ROBIN WILL FLY SOON AS ALL SEEDS ARE RECIEVED THANKS TO ALL FOR BEING A PART OF THIS ROUND ROBIN.... COTTAGEFLOWERS DROPPED SO WE HOPE TO HAVE YOU WITH US NEXT TIME ...................DONNA

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

Donna, I am so sorry, I thought i had posted this before, but I have to drop out of this one. I don't know what happened, but I got sidetracked and forgot all about it. I don't want to hold everybody else up waiting for my seeds, so I will just catch the next swap. thanks so much, Linda

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Mine seeds went out yesterday, via Priority Mail. They should reach you tomorrow, hopefully!
    Becki

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Please take anything that I may have sent in for those you have dropped out and divide it among those that are left.

Kris

• king_o_seeds
    16 years ago

Please divide mine to! Thanks,
    Lucas

• grovespirit
    16 years ago

Donna,

If March 30th arrives and you still haven't received some players' seeds, could you please process and send back to us whatever you've received? That way, all those who did send in can get our seeds back from the swap in time to plant them. :)

Thanks!

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

tHIS ROUND ROBIN IS CLOSED i WILL PACK THESE UP FOR MAIL OUT THIS WEEK i WILL UPPDATE THE LIST TOMORROW AS TO WHO IS BEING MAILED OUT THANKS dONNA

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

THESE ARE RECIEVED AND PACKED FOR TOMORROWS MAIL...MOKEY.....MEIMEI007.....KINK O SEEDS.....ACALGAL.....ASTIBELLA......GROVESPIRIT....THESE ARE SEEDS I HAVE ACTUALLY RECIEVED WITH RETURN POSTAGE ENCLOSED ....COTTAGE FLOWERS.... BRENDASUE99 .....IBARTOO DROPPED....... i HAVEN'T HEARD FROM............... DOODLES AND TOBY ...........MOMCAT.......OR.......SCOTTRELL...... SO I ASSUME THEY DROPPED OUT I CANT FIND IT IN THE POST UNLESS I MISSED IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.... .............I HAVE LOOKED AND LOOKED I HAVE NO POSTAGE OR SEEDS RECIEVED from these 3 players............. so it looks like 6 players being mailed out tomorrow Kristenlingren yours AND BECKILOVES will go out with the other swaps together SO dont panic...anyone else if there is a problem please contact me thanks.....i HAVE ALOT OF THESE GOING ON AND THE MOST OF THEM WILL GO OUT TOMORROW-WED............... i AM MAKING WED MY DEADLINE TO GET THESE ALL OUT FROM ALL 3 ROUND ROBINS.............. THANKS TO ALL ........DONNA

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

My seeds have not arrived yet for some reason. I hope the USPS didn't lose them!! That is a rare occurrence, but it does happen once in a blue moon.

• astilbebstillz6a
    15 years ago

Mine haven't either...will check again Friday...Marylee

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Please don't panic ....I am late in mailing out all of these.........They went out this AM....... Let me know when you recieve them I had 3 round robins going at one time something I would never recommend... EVER.....Then my father had to have brain surgury and start chemo on top of all that we were in the hospital for almost 2 weeks straight with him...... so I am so sorry for the tardiness but I assure all of you I have posted and mailed all 3 round robins out today......Please let me know when you recieve these and thanks to all .....Donna

• astilbebstillz6a
    15 years ago

Hi Donna,
    I'm sorry to hear about your father being sick. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I hope he gets better real soon. Thanks so much for the update...God Bless...Marylee

• king_o_seeds
    15 years ago

Hi everyone! I got my seeds today, thanks Donna for hosting this swap, and thanks to everyone that sent seeds!

Lucas

• beckilove
    15 years ago

I got my seeds today too! Thank you so much everyone! They look great!

Becki

• kristlindgren
    15 years ago

I got my seeds today, I would like to say thank you to everyone who sent seeds just for me, and a very big THANK YOU to Donna for taking the time out of her day to do this.

Kris

• astilbebstillz6a
    15 years ago

Hi,
    Received my seeds too. Thanks to everyone who sent me seeds and thanks to Donna for hosting...Marylee

• meimei007
    15 years ago

I got my seeds the other day and LOVE my new selection!!!

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks to everyone sorry I was so late and hope we can do it again sometime...Donna

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

Got my seeds in the mail today. Yay!! Lots of neat stuff in there. :) Thanks very much to Donna for hostessing and thanks to all who sent me seeds!

• bucksmom56_gmail_com
    12 years ago

I would love to have Abutilon striatum
    "Redvein Indian Mallow"

Does anybody know where I can purchase one of these?

Thanks,

Julie

• beth_b_kodiak
    12 years ago

Julie, this is an old thread and not quite the right forum either. Not too likely you will get your answer here.
    You might do better on the seed or plant forums or, there is one ( I think) thae is about sources. check toe list of forums.
    donna, it was fun reading this and seeing so many names we don't see much any more. Wonder where these folks are
    BB

• bucksmom56_gmail_com
    12 years ago

I would love to have Abutilon striatum
    "Redvein Indian Mallow"

Does anybody know where I can purchase one of these?

Thanks,

Julie