Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever

UPDATE: Secret Santa Seed Swap (100 and still going)

flwrs4ever
15 years ago

Secret Santa Seed Swap...Please join in the spirit of Christmas, and become Santa, Mrs Clause, or an Elf for the season !!

1. This will be a wish list swap, please post your TOP 20

wishes, here on the SS thread..( also make sure your

want list is up to date, incase Santa wants to take a

Peek !)

2. Posting a wish list, signs you up to particapate in this swap...deadline to post wishlists will be November 24th.

3. All seeds need to be mailed out on Dec 1st ( so santa has time to get to all his other commitments for the season)

Ok, soooo everyone will post a TOP 20 WISH LIST...and then send their mailing address to me. On November 24th , I will mail all the Santas, Mrs Clauses, and elves a list of participants addresses. If you have something on the persons WISH LIST...you will mail it to them on DEC 1st..preferably with a Christmas Card.

This swap, is to spread the Holiday cheer..it will be so much fun to surprise people with a nice card, and some seeds that they are really wanting.

Sooo, would you like to recieve some of your "wishes" this season, or maybe Just want to be able to share with someone this season...Christmas IS about giving !

This Santa is looking forward to filling alot of "wishes", ok...so where is your "wish list ??"

AFTER NOV 24TH..PLEASE EMAIL ME A LIST OF WHOM YOU ARE MAILING TO ( NOT WHAT, JUST WHO..) please dont put my name on your list,so I can be surprised too..my address will be on the list.

Any questions..please EMAIL them to me.

We have over 100 WISH LISTS , WHOOO HOOOO !!! Thanks to ALL that have joined !

Comments (131)

• crafting4goddess
    15 years ago

I just started in Hydroponic indoor gardening in a small apartment located in South Central Wisconsin (zone 4-5). I am really wanting to try to grow:

Nicotiana Rustica (Sacred Tobacco)
    Sweet Grass
    Cotton
    Eggplant
    Thyme
    Oregano
    Sundew (carnivorous plant)
    Pitcher Plant ( carnivorous plant)
    Any sort of dwarf veggie plants, particularly non-vining, bush beans (I love garden fresh beans! Last Summer I bought some beans that said they were bush, but they vined all over the place!! The slugs got a feast I envied!)
    Dwarf Strawberries

Thanks! What a wonderful opportunity to connect with other gardeners! :)

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Oh I hope we can put our names on them! I really enjoy knowing who I got from, and when the flowers bloom it is a nice reminder of that person! : )

I have also put my name on all the seeds I am sending, so if it doesn't grow you know who to blame! LOL

Vic

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I'm signing mine too, and I hope anyone who might send to me will sign. I want to know who to thank, and of, course to make a new garden buddy.

• tergrov
    15 years ago

hi tergrov
    astilbe-any color
    astrantia-any kind
    astrantia-moulin rouge
    amaranthus-autumn palette
    armeria
    bird of paradise-strelizia
    cirsium
    delphinium-any kind
    eustoma-double eagle mix
    lupin - any kind
    penstemon-any kind
    veronica-any kind
    (tacca chantrierie-alba-both
    bat flower)
    knautia-double tuberose the pearl
    michauxia tchihatchewii
    drawf mallow barnsley baby
    speedwell
    mullein- carribbean crush
    Merry Christmas

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

*******please read, again...LOL************

Dan, what are you doing on my chimney ?? ROFL !! Thanks for the laugh ! and BTW..I am honored...and that is all I am saying..

Kathy, Ill get you an update ...actually Ill wait till sign ups are over...and only have to post one list...OK ? ( that is tomorrow) I am getting an average of 40++ emails a day..and trying to keep up on the info rolling in.

Ok, this swap has literally brought me to tears...I have people sending me a "SECOND" list of who they are sending to...The generosity of you all is overwhelming ( as well as making my hands sore..LOL)

Most of you dont know that my husband took our Christmas money out of the bank last week, and lost his wallet five minutes later..I was soo upset...BUT after seeing all of the giving here, and the "true" spirit of the Holidays..you ALL have made this the best Christmas for me. I thank each of you for giving so much...and YES, even one pack of seeds is generous in my book.

If you havent emailed me your mailing address, please DO as soon as possible...thanks !

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER !! Mine already has been, and it isnt even here...

( If you email me, please put your GW name..so I dont get lost...and Ill respond as soon as I can)

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

OPPPS ! I forgot to put...

YES, PLEASE PUT YOUR NAMES ON THE CARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!

It is just suppose to be a "SECRET" till it gets to the doors...this way we can thank the people that sent, or know who to ask if we dont know how to grow those special seeds.

Also, use a return address just so there isnt a problem with them getting mailed...I didnt put my name, just an address..but do what you want..maybe even put "santa"..LOL

when we start to receive the cards...please post, and let us know what you recd...Lets keep the fun going !! and also we can let each other know we appreciate what the other one has done for us.

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Good heavens, Kym! I really wish better luck for you and your family. Glad you have the swap as a pleasant distraction.

• erin2009
    15 years ago

I am just starting to garden, so I am not really sure what I want or need. My top ideas would probably be:

Unusual vegetables, decorative corn, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, bush beans, pole beans, carrots, kohlrabi, eggplant, and decorative gourds.

Happy Holidays!

• piksi_hk
    15 years ago

Just read the post today, better late than never:)

I just love Christmas! You guys are terrific especially you Kym for starting the whole thing.

scabiosa
    nemesia
    salpiglosis
    astrantia
    centranthus ruber
    aquilegia glandulosa
    aquilegia chrysantha
    clerodendrum ugandense
    impatiens glandulifera
    papavers "Lauren's grape", pinks, reds
    mimulus
    clarkia
    asarina
    chocolate vine
    coral vine
    mina lobata
    schizanthus
    cuphea
    passiflora red
    geum "Mrs Bradshaw"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

OK...Sue, I know you are lurking, and you said you would post a list...so where are you ??

I'm still thinking...really. It closes at Midnight tomorrow night (Monday) ...right?
    I will have to scan all of the lists to come up with some ideas for my wish list....and my trade list needs updating too...sigh.

Sue...rbb

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sooo, get going on that list...whatcha waiting for ?? Santa is waiting !!!!

Yes, you have till midnight tomorrow...funny thing is..you are already on Santas list...somehow he heard you were in need of something.

Ok, I gotta go back to my emails..only 8 more pages to go..I am double checking everything...

• wartikis
    15 years ago

Thank you Santa for all the fun. This is my first Round Robin. There we go. Hohoho
    1.Bacopa
    2.Rangoon creeper
    3.Java Glory Bower
    4.Monarda
    5.Tiarella (any)
    6.Alstroemeria
    7.Ceonothus x impressus'Dark Star'
    8.Digitalis obscura"Sunset Foxglove"
    9.Fuchsia
    10.Heuchera (any)
    HOhoho this is harder than I thought
    11.Mimulus
    12.Nicotiana sylvestris
    13.Veronica x ÂDarwinÂs Blue (or any Veronica
    for zone 9)
    14-20 Anything that keeps my hummy's happy.

Happy hollidays, and happy gardening. Helma

• auntnawnee
    15 years ago

My wish list:
    1.bush green beans
    2.nasturiums
    3.Monarda
    4.Kiss me over the garden gate
    5.Geraniums
    6.calendula
    7.lemon grass
    8.Beebalm
    9.cloeus
    10.Fatalii hot pepper
    11.Sweet grass
    12.Podding radish(Rat-Tail)
    13.sweet peas
    14.daturas
    15.Black Krim tomato
    16.Lemon basil
    17.Kale
    18.any herbs
    19.parsley
    20.any hot peppers
    Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season.

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Santa is looking for a few addresses to finish his list...

danette1980
    cottageflowers
    candycow
    wenders67
    dirt_under_my_nails
    hmle2217
    kiddo
    scooter_wv
    stephiinalta
    zena_2008
    pife
    rbrady
    stevewayne
    mao_tse_mom
    mpmom
    ilovefarac
    lindalana
    piksi_hk

and anyone that signed up today and hasnt sent them...

PLEASE FORGIVE ME, if you DID send it...and I missed it. I just went thru about 300 emails..just resend it to me, so I can finish my list...pleeeease !!

Please send them thru a regular email..GW emails do not always go thru, thanks !!

Santa

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Santa has a list of "good" boys and girls..that I could use help filling some wishes for...If you havent decided who to send to..would you please email me for the list..

I want to make sure everyone is pleasantly surprised !!

thanks in advance
    Santa

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

{{gwi:587975}}
    Mornin' everyone Last day to check those list!
    And to add your name to Santa list.
    HO HO HO
    Dorothy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Good morning all!

I have just finished checking the the lists and I have 35-40 wishes to be sent out on the first with over 100 packets of seeds! This is so much fun!

I have to buy more cards,again!

I just went and checked my own list and saw that I only put 17 wants sooooo if it's not to late, I would love to add my last three wishes.

Zinnia- any profussion
    pink anything(for my Mom)
    your garden favorite

I'm waiting on those addies Miss Kym, thank you for this idea. I too needed something to get me in the christmas spirit.

Thanks,
    Lisa

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Okay, it's early morning.
    I can't sleep for some weird reason.
    So I decide to go surfing on photobucket
    and what do I find?

Kym, working on THE LIST...

Kym, this is simply a wonderful thing you've done!!!
    -Dan

• ak110682
    15 years ago

Wow this is going to be fun!

My wish list...

Tomatos...

Momotaro
    Richardson
    Oxacan Jewel
    Hawaiian Pineapple
    Sungold Hybrid
    Yellow Brandywine Platfoot
    Yellow Stuffer

Sweet Peppers...

Golden Marconi
    Red Marconi
    Giant Marconi Hybrid
    Blushing Beauty Hybrid
    The Big early hybrid
    Lilac Hybrid (Any purple variety will do)
    Super Heavyweight hybrid

Eggplants...

Listada de Gandia
    pingtung long
    Rosa bianca
    Louisianna green
    Fengyuan Hybrid
    Any white variety

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Dan thats funny! Kym probably feel like doing just that. If not, wait until tomorrow. If we listen carefully we will be able to hear her scream! LOL
    Dorothy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I thought I'd best post, lest I lay down for a nap this eve, and accidentally miss the deadline. So here goes. I have been saving 'seed wants' to a folder for a long time. I added some more though.

In no particular order of preference.
    Dill...any-need not be named
    1--Tomato...Curl...aka Stick...or it might be Stick...aka Curl
    2--Tomato-Silver(y) Fir Tree
    3--Tomato-Siberica
    4--Morning Glory Cameo Elegance
    5--Trumpet VineRED only
    6--Cleome Lutea
    7--Butterfly Bush White
    8--Cosmos-Lemon
    9--Cosmos-Tetra Ver RED or any RED
    10--Butterfly Bush Adonis Blue
    11--Daisy Orange Prince
    12--Pulsatilla vulgaris Red Cloak
    13--Masterwort Ruby Cloud
    14--Coreopsis-Mahogany Midget
    15--Black-leaved Ligilaria-ÂBritt-Marie CrawfordÂ
    16--Iris bucharica-Juno Iris
    17--Ivory Silk Japanese Tree Lilac REALLY WANT!
    18--Pulsatilla vulgaris aka European Pasque Flower
    19--That's all other than what is on my Seed Trade List.

How is that for an OUT-OF-SITE wish list?

Kym...bless your heart for doing this! It is so sweet of you. You all now have be all excited, something that is not easily done anymore.

Here is a link that might be useful: Don't forget the original thread of Wish Lists!

• jworth
    15 years ago

Wow! This is so awesome! I almost didn't find this in time!!
    Thanks Secret Santas!

Fleabane
    Daisies - any type that grows in zone 6a
    Mint - (chocolate, wintergreen, spearmint)
    Mosquito plant
    Catnip
    Coleus - any variety.
    Echinacea/coneflower -have lots of regular purple variety, would LOVE to have some other varieties.
    Comfrey
    Loofah
    Heirloom purple-spotted pole beans
    bushes that produce edible fruits
    Zinnias
    Bamboo - that grows in 6a
    Lemongrass
    Any eggplant
    Any burpless cucumber
    Any purple veggies
    Onions

Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Janean

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Ah, but, remember the movie Alien??? In (cyber)space, no one can hear you scream. hehehe

Now, doesn't that egg look kind of like a seed?

• jworth
    15 years ago

I forgot to add Bird-house gourds and sunflowers to my list. Is it too late?

Thanks!
    Janean

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know the December MNF swap has been posted. If you've never swapped with us before, come join us!

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Santa has been working on his lists...Thanks to you all for being so helpful and generous !! I think Dan the mailman is going to have to stay at work late on the 1st, to make sure ALL of our cards get to where they are going!!

We have a member of GW that is Ill, her name is Grovespirit..( Iris), I would like to know If anyone would be willing to add her to your list, even if it is just a card...I would love to surprise her with some "holiday cheer" this season. It would be wonderful to have everyone send her a card, and lift her spirits !!!

Ok, I am finally able to breath, I am caught up on all the info...just waiting on some addresses !

WOULD LOVE TO SEE A FEW MORE WISH LISTS POSTED...TODAY IS THE LAST DAY !!!

Here is a link that might be useful: grovespirit tradelist

• bonechickchris
    15 years ago

I would like to join! SOrry last minute! I do not know how I missed this!
    Anyway, I promise to put a wish list up here by tonight! I hope that is ok? Christy

• gammy2
    15 years ago

So I'm running down to the finish line huffing and puffing...but finally making it ...for once I can use all the Christmas cards...it's going to be fun ...
    Here is my want list.

Bells of Ireland
    Brugmansia / any
    Calendula 'Pink Surprise'
    chinese houses
    Clarkia
    Clematis / Bell of Woking
    Cosmos..psyche white
    Rose Daphne
    Dwarf Chinese Delphinium / blue
    Gazania
    Hollyhock 'Queeny Purple'
    Love in a Mist white or a mix
    Marigold Jester or
    Tagetes patula 'Harlequin'
    Moonflower white/lavender
    Oriental Poppy Miss Piggy white
    Poppy - Oriental 'Princess Victoria Louise'
    Snapdragons
    Superpoppy Papaver
    Tibetan Blue Poppy
    A Happy Thanksgiving to all
    Helen

• maemae0312
    15 years ago

OK I was hesitant to join, but heck I can't miss out on all the fun. My wish list is short and hopefully simple.

would really really really love some giant headed red cockscomb, my 15 yo saw some at the county fair and wants to grow some and I would love to put these in her stocking.

For me would you believe I don't have any plain ole purple coneflowers?

so my list is:
    Cockscomb....really giant read
    Purple coneflowers
    any daisy or daisy like flower
    anything that smells good

Question??? is there a way to search these 2 threads by the type of seeds I have? To make it easier than going trough all the list and finding someone that matches my seeds? I hope that makes sense.

Mary

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Mary, I hope Sue might have a better answer..but I dont think so...I have been going thru the lists, one post at a time.

Thanks to you ALL that have just joined...so Happy to Have you !! PLEASE make sure you email me your mailing address, with screen name...ASAP.

I hope you all have been "NICE" this season....cause there sure are some very busy "elves" working hard at making everyone happy !!!

HO HO HO ! A few more hours left...come on...you know you want to join !!! ( YES...YOU !)

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

Hi!
    I know that i already have a list of twenty but i just want to add one more:

21: Carnivorous Plants

I recently got involved in them and want to expand my collection any carnivoures are welcome.

Kamil

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Mary, if you have something specific to search like "cosmos" or "morning glory" type those words into your search function. This is usually CTRL-F (both keys hit at the same time). Then just keep clicking "find next" and it shold take you to every instance where that word(s) occurs on the page. You can write down the person's GW name and continue on. This might be a quick way to search for the people who have a few specific types. Hope that helps.
    Sue

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

OK ALL YOU ELVES AND SANTAS,

You have one week to finish packing your seeds, and signing your cards. ( or even making them !!) On Dec 1st...Santa sleigh must go to the PO and deliver all the "surprises"

Please post that you have mailed...and then when you receive.

again, I hope you ALL will think about sending a card to grovespirit as she is ill...and Id love for her to know she is missed.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

• bonechickchris
    15 years ago

Ok, here is my list~

1. Blue Jade (aka Blue Baby) Corn

2. Goldman's Italian American Paste Tomato ( I cannot find this anywhere! Would be soooo happy to get!)

3. Any Italian seeds or seeds from Italy(veggies, herbs, fruit, flowers, etc)

4. Morado Tomato

5. Sarah Black Tomato

6. Lucky Leprecaun Tomato

7. Any "Blue" Tomatoes

8. Any Dry Beans

9. Any Rare Veggies/Herbs

10.Any Weird or Unusual Veggies/Herbs

11.Any Uncommon Basils (Looking for Hawiian Basil)

12.Any Container Veggies

13.Orange Master Pomegranite seed

1. RAMPS!!!!! Would absolutely love some ramp seed (or little bulbs)

2. Super Italian Paste Tomato or any Huge or Gigantic Paste tomatoes

3. Radicchio and Endive seeds

4. Any veggie seeds that you or your family have grown through the generations that you would like to share with me! Maybe that have been passed down through the generations.

5. Tequilla Sunrise Pepper

6. Mirabilis j. "Yellow and Red Marbles"

20.Any Blue Pumpkins

Thanks sooo much! I will also be able to send many seeds out too! So count me in as a giver. Thanks so much! Christy

• jas_il
    15 years ago

Ok at the closing moments here is my wish list:

bouganvillia mixed colors
    wax or ash gourd and bitter melon
    allysum - basket of gold, snow fo carpet and lavender
    phlox dwarf, creeping
    okra any and all
    eggplant -rosa bianca, black beauty(long and round type)
    coleus
    Impatiens
    petunia
    Delphinium, Mixed colors
    blue fescue grass, purple fountain grass (dwarf)
    Pincushion/Coral Bead Plant (small orange berries)
    Plumeria mixed colors
    Dahlia dinner plate double
    succulents
    Clematis Belle of Woking, Omoshiro pink, 'Prinsesse Alexandra', nelly mooser, Violet Elizabeth, Niobe (red), Gillian Blades, duchess of edinburgh (white, offwhite) or (any double)
    Hosta bicolor (yellow)
    peony
    astilbe
    For bonsai (pine, red mapple, flowering plant, Azelea etc.)

Thanks everybody and Merry Christmas to all

Jasmine

• dees
    15 years ago

Hope I'm not too late! Sounds like so much fun...Here's my list Thanks...Dee

Agastache rupestris, sunset hyssop
    Agastache 'Desert Sunrise'
    Agastache cana
    Columbines (any)
    Bronze castor beans
    butterfly weed orange
    Poppies
    larkspur
    Maltese cross
    Sedums
    Heleniums..any
    sun coleus
    Any re-seeding annuals
    heucheras
    Lavatera trimestris 'Silver cup'
    lavatera white...(mont blanc???)
    zinnias red spider
    any sunflowers would love some with red on their blooms
    any purple asters
    Tall yellow yarrow

Thanks, so much!

• perennialfan273
    15 years ago

Hello,

I hope I'm not to late either. I was really busy with school and getting ready for the holidays that I completely forgot about this! Anyways, better late than never, right? Honestly, I'm so new to gardenweb that I don't even have a want list, but as I sit hear typing it's not hard to come up with a few things :-).

Lupine morello cherry (any red or named lupine cultivar that will come true from seed)
    Dianthus-Desmond and Itsaul white (really any that come true from seed)
    Agastache cana (any that come true from seed and hardy to zone 5, but I'm especially looking for Purple Pygmy and Rosita)
    Agastache rupestris (any that come true from seed and hardy to zone 5)
    Acacia dealbata or Acacia farnesiana (really any fragrant acacia)
    Phlox paniculata (any that come true from seed)
    Monarda didyma (any disease resistant varieties that will come true from seed)
    Eucalyptus cinerea (silver dollar eucalyptus)
    Black Mondo Grass
    Basket of Gold (aurinia saxitalis)
    Foxgloves (any that come true from seed but really like white ones)
    Centranthus ruber (red valerian)
    Dame's Rocket
    Gas Plant
    Stachys marcantha superba
    Heliotrope marine (or any named heliotrope cultivars)
    Gallairdias (any that come true from seed)
    Liatris Kobold (bulbs or bulblets)

Any perennials or trees/shrubs that are fragrant or will feed butterflies and their caterpillars. Again, as I haven't been on here for a long time, this isn't a complete list. I may update it in a couple days.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

ok, I have a total of 148 wish lists....if someone wants to post the 150 th before I wake in the morning, you will receive a surprise....

Ok, so we need two more people, before I shut this down...Id love to see it hit 150..so please hurry and sign up !!

Kym

• bonechickchris
    15 years ago

Oh, if you do not mind, I would like to add this to my list. Only because I am having a hard time finding it, and thought maybe with all of these people involved, maybe someone would know what I am talking about and know where I can get it!

NEPITELLA , AN ITALIAN MINT

Thanks for letting me add it! Christy

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

ok, we need 1 more wish list....come on...post one before I wake in the am..

Happy Holidays to you ALL, and THANKS AGAIN for joining !!

Kym

• diggingdevil
    15 years ago

Hi can I play too I noticed it says you wanted 150 and I have been lurking for a while and have had trouble joining, it wouldn't accept me. BUT I FINALLY got it, I just kept trying!
    Maybe I was doing something wrong anyway I would like to post a list too please:

1. Any white tomatoes
    2. Any heirloom tomatoes
    3. Blue Corn
    4. Any Agastache
    5. Rudbeckia Green Wizard
    6.nasturtium
    7. Monarda -- Raspberry Wine
    8. Any red flowering seeds
    9. Any white flowering seeds
    10.Walking Onion

1. toy choi
      12.pok choi
      13.yellow doll watermelon
      14.gourds any
    2. Any unsual veggies
    3. Any asian veggies
    4. Any heirloom veggies or flowers
    5. Any variegated foliage plant seeds
    6. peppers
    7. any thing 'chocolate' named or scented

Thank you, I hope this is ok.
    DD

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

WE GET OUR LISTS FROM SANTA TODAY!!! YAY!!! I'M ONE OF SANTA'S ELVES!!!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Santa's been checking He's list...Now the work begins! LOL
    Need alot of addresses will be sending you my list of names.
    Dorothy

• ggwrn
    15 years ago

Are you going to email us with everyone's addresses or are we supposed to request the one's we need??
    Here is a link to the original thread so everyone won't have to search for it.

Here is a link that might be useful: original thread

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

PLEASE do not email me asking for seperate lists of addresses, I think I would loose it...LOL

EVERYONE WILL BE GETTING AN EMAIL...TONIGHT....FROM SANTA WITH ALL....YES .....ALL....THE ADDRESSES.

If anyone has any last minute questions, please email me.

ALL SEEDS, CARDS, BUBBLE ENVIES ARE TO BE MAILED ON DEC 1ST !!!!

I would appreciate it, when you know who you are mailing to...for you to send me a list of screen names.

IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE, please send me an email, saying I am new, and have no seeds to send. THIS IS FINE....I just want to make sure we dont miss anyone. K ???

Diggindevil, I am so happy you kept trying...and joined !! I will be sending you a special gift, along with our 100th person...soonergrandmom.

OK, AT 150 "WISH LISTS" SIGN UPS ARE OFFICALLY CLOSED.

Santa sure has been busy, along with some FANTASTIC elves.
    This is going to be one swap that goes down in "his-tor-eeee"

Thanks to ALL of you !! ( Be back soon with a list of people participating, and other updates , I am headed back to the emails.)

Kym

Ps. wOULD YOU ALL CONSIDER SENDING A CARD TO GROVESPIRIT, EVEN IF THERE ARENT SEEDS INSIDE, I WOULD LOVE FOR HER TO GET AROUND 100 CARDS, COULD YOU IMAGINE..IT SURE WOULD LIFT HER SPIRITS !! (for those of you that missed me asking, she is real sick..and I wish her well.)

• diggingdevil
    15 years ago

Something is wrong with either my computer or my internet service. NOW I can't even get into my email! I will have to go somewhere else and set one up. Flwers4ever (Kym) I will email you my address when I get that set-up. I have been trying all day to get in and can't. That is why I haven't sent my address.
    Please bare with me, I am trying. Sorry.

DD

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Santa is still missing some addresses .....

You have till 8 pm tonight (eastern standard time), or I am mailing addresses out.

I have a few people that emailed me an address, but NO screen name, and I have no idea who ya are...LOL

Ok, here is the list...

candycow ( no email, so I cant reach ya !!)

scooter_wv

stephiinalta

stevenwayne

erin2009

hummy1

PLEASE email me ASAP, so we can make sure we Santa knows where you are !!!!

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here is a list of screen names of all whom have contacted me...PLEASE CHECK AND MAKE SURE I HAVE YOU LISTED.

Flwrs4ever
    sueirish
    poisondartfrog
    flwrs1
    ishareflowers
    highalttransplant
    kamiljablo
    spookycharles
    wishdesign
    danette1980
    stpehiinalta
    cottageflowers
    lhmkc
    grannieb
    vikingkirken
    candycow
    aproditelaughs
    riley17
    daffodilady
    booberry85
    nikkineel
    daisy_lee
    medontdo
    msmacgyver
    playintheyard
    greenthumbgrows
    peaches20
    wenders67
    carolynp
    micyrey
    carolinam
    quiltingfox
    mommyto2
    ncgardengirl
    dirt_under_my_nails
    anadarko_rose
    dimples31312
    nuthatch_mo
    ggwrn
    luvgardening2
    dirtdiggin
    lisa627_ohio_z6
    kimsgarden
    hmle2217
    ptp813
    nogmo
    jaleeeisa
    botanicalboi
    plant-one-on-me
    chellflower
    divahethr markcase1964
    crisann
    margarita10
    kiddo
    proudgm_03
    debdov
    colcol
    wipe_yo_feet
    pumkingal
    scooter_wv
    puffie
    sheriannricherson
    velsgarden
    chitownladyd
    wind_red
    wishdesign
    danette1980
    stephiinalta
    cottageflowers
    nlb52
    threas
    zena2008
    vic_zn5
    michiganmama
    pife
    sunset_in
    rbrady
    spacetomato
    suze62
    stevenwayne
    kerai
    mao_tse_mom
    isamae
    carol57078
    seiko
    mpmom
    ilovefarac
    dirtduchess
    misskimmie
    dirtygert
    paulan70
    vikingkirken
    dawnbrn
    intelkid
    appaloosa909
    lindalana
    andreaz6wv
    kellycomposter
    plantman50
    sybilkrizinski
    keeversgirl
    gimpytwice
    soonergrandmom
    retsec
    angelady
    christieb199
    agirlsgirl
    greenbug
    fcofill
    james-in-lapine
    seedmama
    pseudacris_crucifer
    justonemorehosta
    louisianagirl
    patrushka
    daisy_lee
    dan_the_mail_man
    goldfishliberator
    princess_ariel
    thinking_stomach
    taz56
    votetrapper
    shropshire_lad
    elf7
    w9yards
    november_sky
    lois
    ohsillyme
    godsgardener
    morguegirl
    dancinginthegarden
    girlgarden2007
    gmom2_6 boys
    pufftrinket
    crafting4goddess
    tergov
    erin_2009
    piksi_hk
    hummy1
    auntnawnee
    ak110682
    chemocurl
    jworth
    gammy2
    maemae0312
    bonechickchris
    jas_il
    deeS
    perennialfan273
    diggingdevil

GROVESPIRIT

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE, GO TO THREAD 3...AND POST WHEN YOU MAIL, OR RECEIVE, AND KEEP CHECKING IN, WE WILL BE PLAYING SOME GAMES !!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• intelkid
    15 years ago

This is gonna be fun! I'm glad to see everyone having fun in this! I hope grovespirit gets better. Yesterday morning, Nov 24th after 2am I leaned down to pick something up beside PC and got sharp pain in head..which I had this slight pain before for few day. I got up and fell in the living room. Heart was racing. Ambulance called. Went in for blood & urine test, CT, EKG.. thankfully nothing was found to be wrong, but the problem persist. 18 hrs later heart thrust twice and raced for over a min. Now it's been over another 18 hrs. I feel better but headache in that spot still there a bit. I'm suppose to get more tests done. I think the strong pain is only the hearts reaction to it! I hope that anyone that is ill in any way gets better soon. It sucks to have any kind of illness any kind of complications whatsoever. Lets hope everyone stays safe and healthy this year and the years to come.

Happy Holidays everyone, be well!

-David

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

For your convenience in finding wish lists and threads:
    1st Secret Santa Thread
    3rd Secret Santa Threadsize>

Blessings,
    Angela