Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Busting at the seams!!!!!

Posted by beautifulreddahlias 6a (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 5, 12 at 12:58

If your like me, you have a seed box that is literally busting at the seams!
This Round Robin trade is open to anyone who wants to join!
The rules:
1: This swap will be for 30 or more packs. The point is to lighten the load on your seed boxes!
2: Please make sure to label your packs with as much info as you can. ALSO make sure you put your GW name on each pack! With the large amounts of packs I will be working with it will help me to keep them all straight.
3: Please use bubble mailers! Make sure to send a return address label as well as 5-7 stamps. I will return whatever stamps I don't need to mail back the packages.
4:You can swap annuals or perennials, Please send in a list of what you sent as well as a wish list. I will try to fill out the wish list as best I can based on what is sent in. If you send in uncommon seed types I will try to send you back uncommon seeds.

I hope you all will enjoy this swap! I know my seed box will enjoy the offload!! I've already had to tape it up twice!

Make sure to post here on this thread as well as send me an email with your name and GW name so I can keep everything organized! I'll email the mailing info. to everyone who responds.

I will close the swap on Dec.1st so everyone should have their packages mailed to me by the 1st. If you have any questions please email me!
Nina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Busting at the seams!!!!!

Hi Nina, I'd like to join. I'm sending you an email.
Thanks for hosting, Jen

o

Thanks for signing up Jen! I'll send you an email with the addy.

o

I'll sign up!

o

Could you clarify a little before I commit? Are you swapping old seeds that have been rattling around for a few years taking up space, or?
Thanks, Alana

o

Count me in. Sending you an email. :)

o

BUMp!

o

Thank you for all for posting! The swap can be for new or old seeds alana. I will be extending the mail in date for another week as I have only had one sign up mail in seeds. Sorry about not posting sooner. Had some issues with my internet connection not working properly.

o

I'm sorry to say that I've over-extended myself with Robins and with the amount of OT I've been working I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this one.

again sorry to be late telling you this.

Sue G

o

My seeds are on their way.

o

My seeds arrived today. Nina, I really love the seeds that you selected for me. A big thank you to everyone that participated. Can't wait to winter sow and plant them this Spring. Thanks Nina for Hosting!
Jen

This post was edited by jensyen on Thu, Dec 13, 12 at 15:48

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here