Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beautifulreddahlias

NEW: Busting at the seams!!!!!

If your like me, you have a seed box that is literally busting at the seams!

This Round Robin trade is open to anyone who wants to join!

The rules:

1: This swap will be for 30 or more packs. The point is to lighten the load on your seed boxes!

2: Please make sure to label your packs with as much info as you can. ALSO make sure you put your GW name on each pack! With the large amounts of packs I will be working with it will help me to keep them all straight.

3: Please use bubble mailers! Make sure to send a return address label as well as 5-7 stamps. I will return whatever stamps I don't need to mail back the packages.

4:You can swap annuals or perennials, Please send in a list of what you sent as well as a wish list. I will try to fill out the wish list as best I can based on what is sent in. If you send in uncommon seed types I will try to send you back uncommon seeds.

I hope you all will enjoy this swap! I know my seed box will enjoy the offload!! I've already had to tape it up twice!

Make sure to post here on this thread as well as send me an email with your name and GW name so I can keep everything organized! I'll email the mailing info. to everyone who responds.

I will close the swap on Dec.1st so everyone should have their packages mailed to me by the 1st. If you have any questions please email me!

Nina

Comments (10)