Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: MnF *Defrosted Turkeys* Continuing dessert!!

Posted by hazelnutbunny 7A (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 3, 09 at 13:51

Okay, we're just waiting for Scarlett & Dan to make their choices!
**I have added Dan to our list of swappers, since he is no longer contagious. (well, I hope not, anyway!)

Melissa/hazelnutbunny
Becky/proudgm~~Sugar Cookies
Heidi/hdiperna~~Pecan Pie
Linda/lindaruzicka~~Pumpkin Pie
Kathy/catrionaa~~Chocolate Fudge
Christan/georgia_teacher~~Peach Cobbler
Joan/ejmoore510~~Sweet Tater Pie
Iris/rane_grow~~Banana Puddin'
Laura/lilangel181~~Tunnel of Fudge cake
Carol/veeja11~~Divinity
Vina/flowergirl34~~Fruit Cake
Kamil/kamiljablo~~Apple Pie
Annie/canyonwind~~Peanut Brittle
Scarlett/scarlettseraph
Dan/dan_the_mailman

That leaves these choices~~

Dessert menu:
Truffles
Fruit Salad
Angel Food Cake

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: MnF *Defrosted Turkeys* Continuing dessert!!

"licking the lid on the Cool whip container"....pie's gone Bunny!

o

Oh, Dang...
Hold on a sec while I pop another in the oven.

Here, have some fruit salad while you're waiting, Linda!
It's nice and healthy, ya know!
Just so long as you don't put 3" of whipped cream on top of every strawberry....like SOME people....

*popping strawberry into my mouth*

o

by the way, when everyone has a mintue or two, drop a line to Kathy/jaleesa when you have a chance. It's been about a week since her surgery and she should be up and around a little bit....."chomping on fruit salad"....

o

Y'all are making me hungry ... I wonder if I have any cool whip in the fridge ...hmmm.... didn't I read " life is short, eat dessert first " somewhere ???? to heck with meat and potatoes ... dessert takes center stage on my dinner table tonight hehehe ....

~Iris

o

My favorite is "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand".
Oh, so true! :o)

I have an Ande's chocolate mint pie ready for tonight's dessert....having beef stew for supper....but I may have dessert first....
Hmmmmmm.....

o

Linda I still have some of my pie left. I will share some if you want???

o
Yummy!

Awesome! There's still some Cool whip left! "tossing a big dollop on Heidi's piece"

o
None for me!

Ok, I have a confession.
I really REALLY don't like pumpkin pie. Love to bake it (from scratch, I use homegrown pumpkins & everything!), but can't stand to eat it.
Hubby can eat an entire pie in ONE sitting, though.
*mumble mumble mumble*
Don't know WHY he's still so darn skinny!

o

My favorite is sweet potato pie ... from scratch of course !! its sooooo good ;-) no wonder Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays !

o

okay, I admit it..I just LOVE pumpkin pie! I can eat it standng up at the frig, without a plate or fork with a big slather of cool whip for breakfast,,,then make tea and eat another piece...yummy!

o

I just got back from having dinner at Cracker Barrel, stuffed to gills, and y'all are making me hungry again! Now, pass the cool whip, I think I'd like to try it on some truffles.
Sounds decadent, dudn't it???

Oh, by the way, I'm feeling FINE now, and just rarin' to go!!!

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!
Photobucket

o

Welcome back to the land of the living, Dan! Nice tutu BTW :) *chomps down some tunnel fudgy cake*

o

I like that tutu! Don't you think it shows off my legs nicely?

-Dan, returned from the living dead

o

Oooh! If you look closely, you can see Linda dancing behind Dan!
Shake it, Shake it!! Shake that hot thang! :P

Melissa/hazelnutbunny
Carol/veeja11~~Divinity
Scarlett/scarlettseraph
Dan/dan_the_mailman~~Truffles

That leaves these choices~~

Dessert menu:

Fruit Salad
Angel Food Cake

o

Hi all,
Dan can't believe you have that much energy this late at night. Good for you...please send some my way.

Well I finished off the last bite of Pecan Pie **licking lips** and it was delicious.

I have to complain...My dry hands are hurting so bad. I am not obsessive about washing them, but they do stay clean. Anyone else have this problem. I am going to start drinking more water which will help, but I am about at the point where I need to slather the lotion on then wear gloves to bed...My husband will get a good laugh out of that.

Ok enough complaining. I am headed to bed, will talk to you all in the morning...Don't worry Linda I will make us more pie :o) You provide the coffee to get me going!!

Heidi

o

Hello Heidi;
Not sure where you live but up here in the frozen north that is a common problem in the winter. I have tried many things and the two things that have worked for me are Pacquin's Hand Cream (which I believe they no longer make) and "bag balm". This was developed to help cows with chapped udders (no joke). I buy it in the pet section of Walmart. It is packaged in a square green metal container. Hope this helps.
diene

o

Okay, since we've waited patiently (lol!) for Ms Scarlett, and since everyone except her & I have picked....
I'm just going to assign the last 2 desserts.
She'll get the fruit salad (if you're late for dessert, you have to eat the healthy stuff!) and I'll get the angel food cake.

Melissa/hazelnutbunny~~Angel Food Cake
Carol/veeja11~~Divinity
Scarlett/scarlettseraph~~Fruit Salad
Dan/dan_the_mailman~~Truffles

I will be back in just a jiffy to reveal who picked who! :o)

(anyone singing that AC/DC song now? Who made who?) ;P

o
The big moment!

PARTNERS REVEALED!

Before I get to the good stuff, let me re-hash the guidelines...(stop throwing the whipped cream, Linda!!!)

~~~Packages must be mailed by November 20th, so that everyone has their goodies before Thanksgiving. (and to give plenty of time for the December swap to be posted!)
~~~PRIORITY MAIL is a must. A medium sized flat rate box with delivery confirmation, please. You may send the larger flat rate box, but nothing smaller, please.
~~~Remember, items can be anything you'd like to send this month. Just try to send what you'd like to RECEIVE, and something keeping within the Thanksgiving/Fall theme.

Okie Dokie....here is who ya'll picked! Have fun & be creative with those packages! (leave that one alone, Dan...just leave it alone!!!)

Melissa/hazelnutbunny~~Angel Food Cake **CHRISTAN**
Becky/proudgm~~Sugar Cookies **LAURA**
Heidi/hdiperna~~Pecan Pie **IRIS**
Linda/lindaruzicka~~Pumpkin Pie **JOAN**
Kathy/catrionaa~~Chocolate Fudge **VINA**
Christan/georgia_teacher~~Peach Cobbler **DAN**
Joan/ejmoore510~~Sweet Tater Pie **MELISSA**
Iris/rane_grow~~Banana Puddin' **BECKY**
Laura/lilangel181~~Tunnel of Fudge cake **VINA**
Carol/veeja11~~Divinity **HEIDI**
Vina/flowergirl34~~Fruit Cake **KATHY**
Kamil/kamiljablo~~Apple Pie **LINDA**
Annie/canyonwind~~Peanut Brittle **CAROL**
Scarlett/scarlettseraph~~Fruit Salad **KAMIL**
Dan/dan_the_mailman~~Truffles **SCARLETT**

I realize that some of you have traded with each other recently...but I didn't want to throw off the game by changing names. Just consider those recent trades as experience! :O)

Have fun!!

o

I haven't sent to Joan for a long time!!.."waving at Joan"

o
Slap my forehead....

Okay, I copied VINA's name twice.
Vina...honey...ignore that, PLEASE! Not that you weren't a good girl......LOL.....just can't leave Ms Annie out!

And the darn thing is...I have it printed RIGHT HERE CORRECTLY on my darn paper...

*linda, pass those bifocals over here, please??*

Laura/lilangel181~~Tunnel of Fudge cake **ANNIE**
Vina/flowergirl34~~Fruit Cake **KATHY**

There...that should be the correct list.

*I miss my caffeine*..

o

YiPEEE!!

Iris I will be sending you an email.

Heidi

o

So Im sending to Annie and receiving from Becky, right?? I just woke up so I want to make sure Ive got the whos who!

o

Good morning everyone...posted on the wrong thread and THEN read the title...sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake :0)

It's okay Melissa....as my daughter would say...you just like me too much. :0)

SO~~~I'm sending to Kathy and Kathy is sending to me...that is too cute! I've never sent to Kathy before...hope you like your "stuffed turkey" or is it "stuffed dessert"?

And I am a die hard pumpkin pie lover! I can eat it by the light of the fridge with just a spoon and coolwhip...less people asking me "what are you eating...can I have some" especially if your stealthy or sneaky????

Well...today is my 9 year wedding anniv. and my DH is taking me out to lunch...

Talk to you all later...

Delicious, Yummy..... Fruitcake

o
asdlfja;slfkjas;el

I'm back...
Kathy I don't have your info sheet with your addy. So I'm sending you an email.

Also, I use bag balm too. The winter up here is tough, especially on your hands. I started using that stuff years ago on the horses...I had one white pony with a pink nose, very light skin. He would get wind burn/sun burn on his nose in the winter from being outside. Bag balm took care of that lickety split and is water proof so he couldn't wash it off everytime he took a drink. I've been using it on my hands since...now DH uses it too. If you have a farm store around where you live like TSC or Central Tractor its cheaper and you get a bigger green tin.

Okay...now I am leaving for lunch!
vina

o

Yes, Laura....you are sending to the person whose dessert name you picked. :O)

Another good lotion is just plain shea butter. You can buy it online- usually Ebay has tons of it. You can get it scented, also. Just the pure stuff- no added ingredients. It's really thick, so if you have really REALLY dry skin all-over (I do!), it's wonderful. It even keeps the stretch marks away.....I learned that 3 kids too late...LOL!

Oh, Vina......

Happy Anniversary Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope you have a great day!!

o

Thanks for the suggestions. I do use the shea butter on my ankles where there are dry spots, but I feel like I get it all over when I put it on my hands. I think I might try the bad balm!!
Thanks Ladies! I knew you would have the answer
Heidi

o

Soooooo, if I'm reading that list right, I'm simply peachy, and sending my box to Scarlett, right?

o

Gobble Gobble!

Vina, I sent you an email. Happy anniversary, too! Our anniversary is Nov. 2nd! We're going to celebrate this weekend because DH had to go to a business meeting. My son must have felt really bad about it, since he told me "Happy Anniversary, Mom!" at least three times that day! Even scolded my daughter for not mentioning anything! LOL!

Bag balm is great. We also use Burt's Bees Almond Milk hand cream. My daughter found it at Walmart and loved the way it made her skin feel and smell.

Anyone have a good recipe for pumpkin rolls? I've used the one on the Libby's pumpkin can, but am always looking for new ideas.

~Kathy

o

HAHA I just read my earlier post and realized I put bad balm. What a goof!!

o

Yeppers, Dan...You're JUST peachy...

And now, for today's non sequitur...

LOLz diet Pictures, Images and Photos

o

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!! Linda sends WONDERFUL packages with lots of goodies!!! Can't wait! And Bunny! I don't think I've ever sent to you before. Ewwwww, I'm getting LOTS of ideas already. :)

Joan

o

I need an addy for miss Heidi and bunny why do you think I am brittle and Heidi what would you like for thanksgiving ?
bad day yesterday myself and another lil old lady were working at the flower shop when a man walked in wearing a mask from scary movie he pulled out a gun and yelled to give him the money, we both complied but he hit me twice on the right side of the head and the other lady once with the gun on the head she has a black eye, I am fine just looking at everyone's shoes as he was wearing new tan work boots. I think he kept hitting us because we were laughing at him. not a fun day. all is well now tho

o

Ok, I'm all sitting here happy, because I got my Christmas tree put up, lights are strung...garland is hanging, just waiting for daddy to get home so he can help the kiddos put the ornaments on....Listening to Elvis's Christmas LP...because, by golly, it just ain't Christmas without the King!....
ANYWHOOOOO....then I read Carol's post....

Um, Carol....? You call that a BAD DAY??? Good grief, big sis!! Queen of understatements, aren't you?
Now... Are you pullin' my leg? Huh?? Oh. My. Word.
And you're SURE you're OK? Well...I suppose it was a good thing he hit you on the HEAD. Can't mess up what's already scrambled, huh? (just kidding, you know I love ya!)

o

Oh my gosh Carol! I'm so sorry! You must have been terrified! Are you sure you're ok? Did you go to the Dr and get checked. Lord, what kind of world are we living in where someone robs a flower shop? Please Carol, take care of yourself.

Joan

o

Oh my! Well, I will certainly not complain about my goofy, annoying 10th graders who swear nobody EVER taught them what a noun was before after your day, Carol! Talk about understatements indeed.

I guess I got paired with Dan, the food/snow-throwing trouble maker! :P I was all set to send a package to a girl...back to the drawing board. Oh Dan! Need some ideas for you. This might actually be easier after living with four men for nearly twenty years. :)

o

Hi Heidi ! I just got home from work a little while ago, got your email and just answered it ;-)

Hi Becky ! I will be sending you email in a few minutes ;-)
Hope everyone is keeping warm , its supposed to be chilly again tonight !! brrrr... shivering while we are eating these yummy desserts burns calories right ? hee hee

~Iris

o

Iris I got your email...in the words of my son "think think think". What to put in your box???

Heidi

o

Carol, Queen of Understatement! I'm glad you're okay now, or at least getting better. I'd be checking shoes and boots on everyone for months! I hope they catch him quick.

I've received an e-mail from Christan, and am going to be sending one to Scarlett in a few moments. Once I'm done being groomed by my two cats, that is! For those of you who don't know, I have two Maine Coons, Bump and Stella, and I'm still trying to figure out who exactly is parenting who! LOL!

Everyone have a great night!
-Dan

o

Carol...I sent you an email. Let me know if you do not receive!

Annie

o

Carol, what a horrible experience for you. You both were laughing at him so he hit you both? *shudders*

We had a bad day here, too. My neighbor's house caught on fire due to what the firemen think was a faulty phone or camera charger. Pretty much destroyed their office space and smoked up the house, but at least no injuries and their dogs were saved. Very upsetting experience to watch helplessly and wait for the fire trucks to show up. Show up they did, all seven of them. Both husband and wife were still in a state of shock this evening when I spoke with them.

I did feel good about my neighbors; so many of them came out to offer a place to stay, food, support and comfort for the poor hubby who was home when it started. One couple is keeping their dogs until they can be boarded. I'm so thankful that things didn't turn out to be as bad as we all thought they would.

So, please check your electrical cords and make sure you don't have any overloads or leave chargers plugged in if they don't need to be. Make sure your address is prominently displayed for emergency personnel to find you or for others to be able to give your address if they have to call for help. Get a fire proof safe for your valuable papers and documents ~ they actually are fireproof!

~Kathy

o

Kathy...that is great advice!
Glad to hear everyone made it out OK! That's the important thing...everything else is just STUFF and can be replaced.

Oh, CHRISTAN!!! Is there anything you absolutely DO NOT want to receive?? :O)

o

Wow, my internet picked a great time to be off :/

Actually, I should say... my neighbor picked a good time to cut the Verizon in ground line. Oh well, all better now... no harm no foul I suppose. Just got my message from Dan and am getting ready to send one to Kamil. I've got a few things set aside, and am enjoying gathering new things here and there :)

Scarlett

o

Yay, THERE'S Ms Scarlett! :o)
Ya had us wondering about ya...!
Glad to hear that it was just a cut line. Silly neighbors! :P

o

Scarlett! Hey, it's good to see you back amongst the cyber-living! LOL! Let me know when you've replied to my e-mail, will you? That way I'll know to look for it and not delete it by mistake.

And now, I've got to get ready to go watch Flash Forward! What a cool show!
-Dan & Co.

o

Melissa, I am open for pretty much anything. I just started gardening last spring, and I live so far south that almost anything is an option in that regard. After living with four men for so long, I love to get girly things. I am sure I will love whatever you want to send, but if you want more specifics, I have a member sheet in MBF now.

Oh, and I HATE liver. :P

Christan

o

Oops! Sorry. I meant OBF. :O

o

Awww....I can't send you those liver flavored candies I bought on sale last week?? Phooey. :O)

Well, Christan....I think I have your box of goodies ready to fly your way. I just gotta get to the store & buy more tape. I ran out last night, taping up another box.

Ya know...I don't think they put nearly as much tape on a roll as they used to. Kinda like the rolls of toilet paper have gotten smaller, too.
Or maybe it's just that I now have 8 people using the same roll.....hmmmmmmm...........

And this is REALLY off topic....but you know what I think is incredibly unfair? The very time of year that I can't have real coffee is when they come out with all these cool coffee creamer flavors! Like peppermint mocha! And gingerbread!
*sniff*
I miss my caffeine!!

*end of rant*

o

Christan...you said the "liver" word. I love LIVER with lots of onions and bacon. I have not made that in a while but now I shall! So delicious! Thanks for the reminder!!!

Carol...I hope you are well!!!!!! I look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance!

Bunny...not even one cup of "real" coffee a day? OUCH!

Happy Friday!!

Annie

o

Nope...not even one HALF REAL cup a day! I have been getting migraines pretty often, so I am watching my diet to see what my triggers may be. I haven't found a definite pattern yet, though..so I'm thinking it's just the pregnancy hormones. I've been told that's pretty common.

o

Melissa, you poor dear! I didn't know you were expecting. Belated congratulations! Migraines are horrible things to deal with - I've suffered with them for years. Known triggers for me are a drop in barometric pressure (a.k.a. every time the weather changes) and not having my caffeine. When I was pg, my obgyn told me it was okay to have no more than one cup of coffee, but since I didn't want to drink coffee while pg, I did the cold turkey thing and went through the same ordeal. They eventually stopped; I don't know if it was the pregnancy antihistamines that did it or not, but thankfully, they stopped. I hope yours stop soon, too.
~Kathy

o

Kathy has a box in the mail ***dooh dah dooh dah** Kathy has a box in the mail **OH! the dooh dah day*************:0)

I'm running out right now and will post the DC when I get back!

Melissa, I had the migraines too (horrible) when I was pregnant. With Billy I was actually hospitalized for a couple of days because of it. Still get them when the weather changes too. Not as bad as when I was pg. SO sorry to hear your feeling poor :(

Have a great Friday everyone!
vina

o

Melissa, feel free to send the liver candies to Annie. :P Congrats on the new addition. Do you know what you're having? Is this your first? I can sympathize with the migraines. That is a miserable experience, especially not being able to take anything.

Annie, I guess if you throw enough bacon at anything it gets better. ;) Tell your husband I am sorry for bringing it to mind if you serve him liver for dinner.

o

Yay!!! I've got everything ready except for the seeds, which I'll be sorting through tonight. Is it okay for me to say I enjoy playing with my seeds? LOL! I'm trying to keep it clean... but you know the saying about "good intentions", right?
Linda, quit laughing at me!!!
***flipping gobs of peanut butter at Linda and Heidi***

o

Good Morning all you turkeys!

Dan~ If people can post pictures of their Hairy Balls and Peter Peppers(think it was the WS forum) then you can play in your seeds!! I like to play with my seeds too!

My box is almost packed. I am trying not to use a bigger box...but I just don't think things are going to ship safely all squished in. I read on a few other swaps that things got broken and I certainly don't want that to happen.

OT but I got some brug cuttings yesterday in the mail. I hope that they root ok. I am super excited to have them.

I just made some more pumpking pie! Here Dan have a piece *shoving it in Dan's face and squishing it around*

o

'Adding whipped cream to Dan's pie face"...anyone up for tea?.."putting on kettle"

o

Oh, don't forget the chocolate sauce!
*squish...squirt*
Can't have a food fight without chocolate!! LOL

Christan~ This is my 7th. I've got 6 other kiddos, from ages 13 years to 10 months. I had a miscarriage in June, and then lost twins in September...so this baby was a triplet. But things work out... and this baby is definitely a miracle. So I'll take the migraines. :O)

Vina~ WOW, you are quick! Great job on getting your box out so soon! :O)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! It's a beautiful day here...warm, sunny...a BIT windy (ok, so it blew the cat off the roof, maybe that's more than a bit!) but overall a nice day to be outside. Just can't have the picnic I was hoping on, because I don't want to chase my food down.
Unlike my 2 oldest boys, who are hunting this weekend with their grandpas. I don't like hunting..hate the thought of killing things, but the deer population is REALLY bad, they are everywhere...so something needs to be done. And it's food. I won't turn down food. Just bring it to me already packaged, and without it's head, please.
I draw the line at my food looking at me. *shudder*

Vina/flowergirl34~~Fruit Cake **KATHY** (SENT)

o

Good morning everyone!

Kathy your DC is: 0307 1790 0002 5604 7166
I hope you like it! And I hope it makes it there in one piece. I wrapped everything! And even bubble-shrink wrapped some stuff. I am always so afraid of things getting broken.

Melissa, my dad hunts too. The deer population around here is crazy!! They eat bushes, rut up grass in our yards. I think its better to hunt and have them in the freezer than starving to death because their isn't enough food to go around. But I'm with you...freezer and wrapped is okay...but no heads please! EEEWWWWWWW!

Have a great Saturday!!
vina

o

Poor Dan he is getting the worst of this food fight *dumping mashed potatoes on his head*

I used to hunt with my Dad. They are some of my best memories, but I got older and my brothers got old enough to hunt. I still like to hear all the stories.

Linda~ what kind of tea do you have? I need something with a good flavor or I end up dousing it with honey :o)

Heidi

o

the raspberry zinger is a lovely tea, orange spice is nice also....BUT if you drink the Red rose with a dollop of Bailey's Irish Creme...you won't need to add honey!.."G"

o

***flinging creamed spinach at everyone and licking the chocolate sauce/whipped cream/pumpkin pie off of my hands***
***here Mel, try this!***

don't you just love a good food fight???

o

A food fight is not complete without some marshmallows dripping with caramel sauce! They make a nice *SPLAT* right upside the head!

*SPLAT!*

o

I am gone for most of the day and you guys trash the place. :O Can't leave you alone for a day...did you save me any chocolate sauce?

A miracle baby, indeed. Congrats! I have three teenage boys. I would love to have had one more(a little girl, preferrably), but it was not to be. I had to have a hysterectomy at thirty-two. Enjoy. They grow up SO fast.
:() My oldest graduated from high school in May, and boy, was I a basket case! He is a freshman in college, majoring in theatre. I am adapting now, but it is still hard. I was on my way to judge a one-act play competition the other day, and "Return to Pooh Corner" came on my MP3 player. I broke down sobbing like a baby. When my oldest two were four and two, they used to act out (we have a very theatrical family, in case you hadn't noticed :) the scene where Pooh meets Tigger for the first time and Tigger bounces him. OMG! That song gets me every time.

Sorry. Got nostalgic there for a moment.:'(

o

Dan started it, I saw him! (Innocently flinging sugar cookies like Chinese stars!)

Photobucket

o

Dan creamed spinach...YUCK!! I had a heck of a time cleaning it out of my hair. Take this! *spitting chewed gum like a pea shooter**

Notice how this quickly went to boy vs girls :o)

o

o

HA HA!!! The gum landed in Becky's hair! She's gonna get you!!!

***stirring sausage gravy into the green bean casserole, then whipping it in ALL directions***

Heidi, is that milk coming out of your nose? Don'tcha hate it when that happens when you laugh too hard???

o

Oh, I HOPE that's chocolate pudding I just stepped in. ICK.

*chunking cranberry sauce & jello at Dan*

Anyone seen the spaghetti noodles??

*cracking noodle like Indiana Jones*

o

Bunny, dont forget the meatballs with those noodles! *Chucks the meatballs with dodge ball-like accuracy*

o

Dan you had me giggling so hard that if I would have been drinking milk it probably would have come out of my nose.

Let me clean all of you off *shaking up 2 liters of soda and squirting everyone*

o

*wiping creamed corn off my forehead*

Gotta question! Who has the December swap? We might not want to hit that person too hard....Who knows what sort of punishment they might dish out??

*throwing vanilla ice cream snowballs*
Can't have soda without ice cream!!

o

Okay...I go away for a day and your all out of control! :0)

I feel like a mom...

"who started this???????" *with a stern look*
and
"who needs a Time Out????????" *looking right at Dan*:0)
I'm not cleaning up this mess! :0)

o

*pointing finger at Dan* "That's right mom I didn't start a thing"
*walking away with evil grin on my face*

o

"quietly sitting in the corner, drinking tea and buffing nails"....sprinkles anyone? "shaking sprinkles on anything that they'll stick too"

o

*getting out pressure washer*

Okay, stand back....it's time we cleaned up this mess....

o

I have not heard from Carol...I do hope she is OK!!!
Carol, I will pop off another email to you today/tonight!

Christan...my husband would never even think about tasting liver n onions n bacon..........when I make it, it is all for me...me...me!!!

Have a lovely Sunday!

Annie

o

***loading up a slingshot with bean sprouts and looking around for a victim***

o

Bean sprouts?
Oh, no, Dan....blueberries are a much better choice! They splat AND they stain!

If you wanna get mean, and cause a little jumpin' when you nail your victim, though...you could try jelly beans. At least they would be edible afterwards. (10 second rule, ya know!)

o

I haven't heard from either Joan or Kamil...I'll try later again this evening...

"putting up throw pillow in front of face to hide from Dan"

o
another option

If you wanna get REALLY obnoxious.... you could use Gummy bears. Just lick 'em before you send 'em flying. They'll stick to whatever (WHOever) they land on.

Ya learn a lot from having so many kiddos around.... :P

o

Linda don't worry, I brought the Mattress and umbrella as a shield. I also have M&Ms. If you lick them, and then throw them they will leave a nice colored mark on Dan's cheek. Now won't that look cute for work on Monday :oP

o

I'm here Linda. Just enjoying this gorgeous weather we've had all week and haven't had time to email you back.

Joan

o

"waving at JOan"..enjoy away and email when you get a chance!

o

***firing a half-eaten doughnut at Linda***

(Bunny doesn't know it, but someone forgot to pay the water bill, so, no water in the hose...hehehe)

o

Why would you waste a perfectly good donut?!

*slipping frozen peas down Dan's shirt*

o

Iris's box will be going out tomorrow. The DC# is
420 20636 9101 7850 9140 1267 6213 94

If you are going to throw a donut, make it a donut hole *loading one up in my sling shot*

Heidi

o

Ooooo, those peas feel good!
And Heidi, why waste a good donut hole??? (speaking with food in my mouth)

o

I need a new mouse....mine is all wonky. It won't go where it's supposed to, and trying to copy & paste anything is a huge ordeal. UGH. I've cleaned it, but it's still like driving a car with a bent axle. LOL

Christan's box is flying today! The DC# is 0309 0330 0000 5379 3269. Hope you enjoy everything, Christan! :O)

Melissa/hazelnutbunny~~Angel Food Cake **CHRISTAN** (SENT)
Heidi/hdiperna~~Pecan Pie **IRIS** (SENT)
Vina/flowergirl34~~Fruit Cake **KATHY** (SENT)

o

Please...please....please don't waste the donuts. Veggie's I'm okay with chucking...
But I might break down and cry at the loss of a perfectly good donut **sniff***

SAVE THE DONUTS!!!!
I need them for dunkin'.

vina

o

Amen, Vina!!!

Nov 5 Donut Day Pictures, Images and Photos

Chocolate, glazed, maple...oh...they are ALL so yummy!
I'd rather have a donut than any other dessert! They are my biggest weakness...I have been known to eat an entire box at a time.
*sigh*
If only I could do that now! LOL!

I'd give my eye tooth for a krispy kreme donut right now! One of those chocolate glazed, frosting filled ones?
*drool*
Only 2 of those, though....any more, and you'd have to peel me off the ceiling! :O)

o

My boys love donuts! I am a muffin person. You know those big blueberry ones with the sugar sprinkled on top....MMMMM.
When I was pregnant with my youngest I craved blueberries big time. To bad they weren't in season :o)
Heidi

o

if it's a pastry, I'll eat it...LOL!

o

Well, whoever flung gum in my hair take this! (Flipping peanut butter by the spoonful.) And someone hit me in the eye with a frozen pea! Owww. I'm telling mom.

o

I feel like Homer Simpson.......DDDOOONNNUTTTSSSS***drool****

I love the peanut ones...or the chocolate ones with glaze...or the plain ones with the little handle for dunkin'...or basically any...okay....running to the store in a little while for a snack.

Have a great night all!
vina

o

mmmmmmmmmm.............peanut butter!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll mix it with some of the leftover ice cream before I tell Mom what you all have been doing.

Peace.
Dan, the Innocent

hehehe

o

Annie, Ill get your package sent out tomorrow before class if the cats dont give me too much guff at the vet in the morning. I probably shouldnt have booked both of them in together without someone to help me with the carrier(s).
~L

o

*-*-*-We interrupt this food fight for a special announcement! *-*-*-

Vina's box is on the way***on the way***on the way
Vina's box is on the way***Look out, Vina!

LOL - One Texas-size flat rate box is heading north! Hope your mailbox is big enough to handle it! Your DC number is:(drumroll, please) 9405 5036 9930 0036 7790 47

Now for the really big news!

My Box Arrived! Yea!!!

Vina packed all kinds of goodies inside that box! There were cute tea towels and a kitchen towel to dry off all those Thanksgiving dishes. A new pair of gloves - yea! Wonder how Vina knew my old ones were wearing through at the fingertips? Two cute little stuffed pumpkins and one wicker pumpkin filled with......CHOCOLATE! yum!!! And then there was a box of mocha cappuccino - woo hoo! A packet to make spinach dip - my DD already wants to try it out. A pair of garden shears and a pair of pruners. These are smaller than the big ones I have. I tried them out already and they are fabulous ~ so light and easy to use. I spied something I thought was a journal, but it wasn't. It was a recipe book of slow cooker recipies called Fix and Forget! That's the kind I like! Next I found two cocopeat disks. Very cool! A cute bouquet of edible garden themed lollypops - munching on the butterfly as I type... What's that I see? oooooh!! 2 snowbrook Iris -- they will be in the ground before nightfall! A pair of crystal blush calla lily bulbs are next - I love calla lilies! 12 Sky Blue Lilies round out the box. But wait...what in the world is this thing stuck in the middle of the box? It's huge and all wrapped in plastic. Lemme get the plastic off....hmmmm lots of plastic....okay, now it's wrapped up in newspaper......sure is heavy...something liquid....nopeing the festive fabric bag...it's...a lovely bottle of wine! Perfect for Thanksgiving dinner! Thank you so much, Vina!

Well, looks like it's time to get out the crockpot and check out that recipe book! Then I can put on my new gloves and head outside and find a place for these wonderful bulbs! Then I can come inside, grab a couple of pieces of chocolate and a cup o' cappuccino, find a place for the pumpkins on the mantle and relax a bit before heading out to pick up the kids!

Thanks again for the wonderful box, Vina!

~Kathy

o

Wow, what a great box Vina & Kathy!
Chocolate & cappuccino...can't go wrong there! :O)

And now, back to our regularly scheduled food fight...

*tossing stale biscuits*

Kathy/catrionaa~~Chocolate Fudge **VINA** (SENT)
Vina/flowergirl34~~Fruit Cake **KATHY** (REC'D)

o

Kathy~ what a great box!!

Tonight for dinner is country fried steak and gravy, or as my son calls it mud. Perfect for laying slippery traps all over the floor!!

Heidi

o

Yooouuu Hoooo, Annie! You should thank the 'kids' for being fairly good for their shots today, your box is flying! DC#0309 1140 0001 2295 8557. I found out that Rufus is a whopping 15.6 pounds, compared to Zoe's dainty 8.4, and otherwise both are healthy. Its diet time for him, though!!

Rufus (Orange) and Zoe (Grey) in May.
Rufus and Zoe

o

Laura your confirmation # is 0308 2690 0001 9960 4775
Becky

o

I love donuts. I craved jelly donuts with my oldest...I hesitate to admit it, but I once ate six in one sitting when I was about seven months pregnant with him. :O I am going to concur that we must spare the fried deliciousness. There are plenty of other things to fling...Annie, where is that liver and onions?

o

Wow, Laura! Your Rufus weighs more than my 10 month old daughter! LOL! That's a big kitty! :D

Glad to see more boxes flying! Yay!

Becky/proudgm~~Sugar Cookies **LAURA** (SENT)
Kathy/catrionaa~~Chocolate Fudge **VINA** (SENT)
Laura/lilangel181~~Tunnel of Fudge cake **ANNIE** (SENT)

o

No jelly donuts for me.......not my cup of tea!

As far as the liver n onions n bacon.....I would not dare throw that around....it is to darn tasty..............and besides there is not any left. It all went in to my Bohemian belly! So good!

Headed out for some bar hopping...Cheers!

Annie

o

BIG HUGE PPPPHHHHHHEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!
Kathy,
I have been so nervous about you getting a big wine stinky,wet box full of mush. Whenever I ship glass I get so nervous its going to get broken...being drop kicked off a truck or something?

I am so glad you are enjoying it. I have a pair of those clippers and for being so light they work awesome! And I'm glad you like the cookbook! I love to try new recipes. And I must admit that since I have been "round robining" it, whenever I find something I like I usually buy 2 or more of things...just for a box later on! I think my favorite part is the packing up and sending the boxes.

EEEWWWWW! Liver and onions...I don't know how I missed that post earlier...YES! Lets throw that...sorry, Annie, but that gives me the heebeegeebee's.

Have a great day everyone!
vina

o

Dan, very cute pictures of your kitties! I have that same printer and its a big hit with Zoe. Also, Im amazed that folding table didnt collapse under the weight of the two of them, how big are they?

*Tosses the liver but saves the bacon and onions for a snack*
~Laura

o

I hope everyone is having a terrific Wednesday!
It's cold, cloudy & BLAH here....so I decided it'd be the perfect time to bake a Hershey's chocolate syrup cake! Yummy! :O) That's in the oven right now....and when it comes out, I'll whip up the frosting.....brew a pot of decaf coffee (ugh..decaf...) and settle down with a good book. Something I haven't done in quiet a while, what with helping all the kiddos with their homeschool stuff. BUT, that's all done for today (YAY!), so I can relax a bit this afternoon.
I hope.

o

Hi all
Hope everyone had a good start to their Thursday morning. I am drinking tea to help my sore throat. I WANT MY COFFEE!!

Some boxes should be arriving today...I can't wait to hear what's inside!

Later
*flinging used tea bags across the room*

o

Hi All!
I just, just now received my box from Kathy.
The first question is...where did you get the box? I think this is the box I sent out in the Fall Swap I was in...it still has my handwriting and stickers on it. Too funny!

Opening.....
A lovely card for Thanksgiving on top.
Inside 2 beautiful post cards of San Antonio...the river walk looks gorgeous!! (Side note, that is such a fabulous idea to put post cards in your box of area photos from where you live):0)

There are ALOT! of baggies in the box all named...

Keep Me Warm Bag: 1 Pair of Hot pink fuzzy socks...with***hold your breathe***the cutest turtles on them! I LOVE TURTLES!!

Compliments of the State Tree of Texas Bag: Texas Star Pecan Halves **yummy!**

MMMMMMMMMMMM Bag: **as I'm munching on one***Chocolate Turtles **double yummy!***

Seeds from My Garden To Yours Bag:
4 O'clocks Hot Pink
Purple Fountain Grass
Ruella Pink
HOT Chili Piquin
Rock Rose
Ornamental Pepper

I Saw This On Your Wish List Bag:
Cherubs Smile Bearded Iris ****Holy Cow!! Do I LOVE this box!**

Just for Laughs or the Junior Gardner Bag:
Turtle Flashlight...complete with batteries :0)...My daughter will be snatching this up as soon as she gets out of school! Thank you so much!

Something To Soothe Those Tired Hands After A Busy Day In the Garden Bag:
Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme

For the Garden Kitties Bag** Nice pics of Apple and Kiwi on the bag**:0):
9 Lives Cat Toy

For Those Cold Winter Nights Bag:
Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate Sensation Hot Cocoa***yummy to the 10th power**

Bubblewrap Wrap:
Mainstays Pumkin Spice Candle...Holy Moly does that smell good!

NO...we are not done yet....
A Beautiful Fall Hand Towel
Adorable Shelf Sitter Scarecrow W/ a Turtle on his Hat
Red and Green Fabric Turtle...I'm going to put a magnet on the back for the fridge...he is too cute!
GROW ANIMALS Sea Turtle...my daughter will love.
Recipe Cards
Fall Shopping List Pad
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and Rasberry Candy Bar...which I will have to hide from the Choco hounds in this house!

And last but certainly not least.........
2 different kinds of bags too.....

STUFF MY TURKEY!

Kathy you have out done yourself and I can't thank you enough for your kindness and generousness with your box!

Everything is so wonderful and it must have taken you so long to individually wrap everything and label it.

Thank you again!!
vina

o

Okay, ya'll. I need some dessert recipes! I have to take dessert over to my in-laws for Turkey day....and I don't like pumpkin pie (plus they'll probably already have some of the store-bought variety)...I love pecan pie, but they'll have that, too.
So what do they want me to bring? I have no idea. :P
But, I do know that there are going to be lots of kiddos there (at least 12, possibly more) so something that is kid friendly would be good.
I'm all out of ideas....I'm tired of making the same stuff over and over again. I've made chocolate cheesecake, surprise bar cookies, different varieties of fudge & truffles, chocolate walnut pie, chocolate pecan pie, pumpkin bread, banana bread......
I've been doing this for 12 years now, so I"m running short on ideas!

o

brownies?..cupcakes?...easy and kid friendly!

Great box kathy!!

o

What a great box!! I just bought the cherubs smile bearded iris this fall. What a great addition to the garden.

Desserts~ I agree with brownies. Chocolate chip cookies are always a hit. I have a recipe that you add vanilla pudding. Put your kids to work spooning the batter onto the tray :o) Pumpkin cookies with brown sugar icing, chocolate brownies with peanut butter topping, Rice Crispy Squares...If you don't like these let me know and I will come up with more

Heidi

o

Great box, Vina & Kathy!! Like I said, you can never go wrong with CHOCOLATE! :D

Desserts~ I guess I just try to make everything too complicated! LOL (hubby is always telling me that, but I never listen!) I just like to be different, and the thought of simple "kid" goodies never crossed my mind. DUH. But I do like the rice krispie treat idea. Of course, that's assuming I can actually make a batch and not eat it before it leaves the house! :o)

Kathy/catrionaa~~Chocolate Fudge **VINA** (REC'D)

Has anyone heard from Kamil or Scarlett lately?? Neither have checked in for quite a while......

o

My aunt makes a VERY yummy dessert that I dont have the exact recipe to, but it involves a layer of icecream bars on the bottom, yummy icecream spread in the middle (like Heath or mint choco-chip), a layer of crushed candy bars or nuts, and some whipped cream on top. just keep it in the freezer untill its time to serve it and, at least in my family, theres nothing left to take home later! Actually... I wish shed make that all the time and not just special occasions!

Hope that helps,
~Laura

o

I got a package. I got a package!!! Let's see...

I got a precious mug with a "Gardeing Girl" on it, a copy of Martha Stewart Living and Garden Design magazines (something to read while I wait downstairs to go onstage), a package of "Beauty in Pink" breast cancer awareness tulips (pretty!), a gardening tote, a HUGE assortment of herbal/spice teas, floral sticky notes, a tiny spade and packet of chive seeds, some yummy-smelly Sparkling Peach B&B lotion and some Burt's Bees lip balm. There is also a lovely "recipe" card that is a Recipe for Life for Women with a passage from Psalms. Thank you so much, Melissa! I love it all.

Christan

o

Glad it got there, Christian! I hope you enjoy everything! :O)

Melissa/hazelnutbunny~~Angel Food Cake **CHRISTAN** (REC'D)

o

I still haven't heard anything from Scarlett after I e-mailed her for her address. Maybe she's still having internet trouble???

o

Hi everyone !! Hope you are all staying drier than we are here in Maryland ... geez I'm thinking someone needs to build another ark ...

Becky, I have your box just about ready to mail ;-) this has been a lot of fun ! I will post your DC as soon as I get it to the PO ... hopefully on Saturday !

~Iris

o

I have heard from Miss Joan but i haven't heard from Kamil....hmmmmmmmmmm.....

o

It's gonna be late next week before I mail Bunny's surprises out. Going to an estate sale this weekend AND the MONTHLY FLEA MARKET is this weekend! Thinking I might hit it for some more goodies. :) Take your time with me Linda. The anticipation is 1/2 the fun and I'm in no hurry.

o

Laura...I just found your box on the front porch. I am headed out the door to the vet with my Germans....I will be home later this afternoon....and then I will open it! I wanted you to know it arrived!

Happy Friday!

Annie

o

Well, if we don't hear from either Kamil or Scarlett by next week, we will put our backup plan into place. I have one...just was hoping I wouldn't have to use it! :O)

On another note....
I will probably not be around much for the next few days. My best friend's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer last week, and it's very aggressive. They've scheduled a double mastectomy for next week, plus chemo as soon as possible after that.
She'll find out next week if it's in her lymph nodes....we're all praying that it hasn't gotten that far yet.
My best friend is having a fund raiser tonight, and one on Sunday. She also sells Avon, and all her proceeds from that are going directly to her sister's medical bills. Her sister doesn't have insurance, and can't work, so they are in very bad shape.

I will be helping out with whatever I can do for her. I'm delivering Avon orders & dropping catalogs in new areas for her. Hopefully, between that and her website, she'll get enough orders to help out at least a bit.

Hugs to all & BEHAVE YOUR SELVES!!! :D

o

Hey Bunny!
I order Avon online sporadically. Is it possible for me to order from her, or do I have to use a local rep? If I can, I'd be happy to help out as much as I can.

Joan

o

Bunny, best to your friends sister, Im sending her all the strength and good wishes I can!

I got a wonderful box from Ms Becky today. Included:

6 Tulips each "Merry Go Round" and "Happy Generation"
a beautiful hardcover journal
Mini birdhouse
Scented votive "Mulled Cider" Smells so yummy!!
daisy or sunflower shaped Welcome Sign- perfect for spring
lots and lots of seeds
Winter gear knit set- a hat, scarf and 2 pair of gloves
a BIG thing of coconut milk hand lotion
A fall decor pumpkin
Tea in apple cider, cocoa spice and pumpkin spice flavors
and last but not least... some of her favorite easy candy recipes!

I love it all Becky, thank you so much! *HUGS*

o

Laura,

I just opened my box with a glass of my favorite vino....oh how wonderful...fun, fun, fun!

*A writing journal with the initial "A", of course!
*Two Fall kitchen towels...one has a bushel of apples..cute!
*A darling ceramic pumpkin decoration...tiz on the mantle
*A bar of wonderful smelling handmade soap from a local gardener in Laura's area
*Two flower kitchen magnets
*Envelope of Pumpkin fragrance...very nice
*Two pkgs. jumbo mixed Glad Bulbs
*Candy....happy husband...LOL!
*A very cool book "PLANTS OF PLENTY"
*And Lots of Seeds

Laura, thank you so much....a fantastic Fall box!!!

Annie

o

Wow!! More fantastic boxes!
Happy Saturday everyone!

vina

o
My box arrived !!!

Hi everybody !! I received my AWESOME box from Heidi today !! WOW !! such great goodies inside !! Thank you so much Heidi !! Its like Christmas came early !! I love everything !!

Here is what was inside :

dark chocolate brownie mix - yummy !
a warm apple crisp votive candle ; smells so good !
apple cinnamon crisp mix - yummy !
cherry oatmeal crunch mix - yummy !
a TURKEY windsock - so cute !
a handcrafted lighthouse luminary ( hope I spelled that right - its so cute ! )
caffeine free tea ;-)
word find book
Backyard birds and bird feeding book
LOTS of milky way fun size bars
a jar of homemade pumpkin butter - yummy !
tylenol
hand sanitizer
band aids ( hope I won't need them lol )
a birdseed/suet encrusted pinecone treat for the birds !
sunflower seeds ( I love sunflowers )
bayberry scented tapers
calendar/planner book
3 handwritten cookie recipes
several handmade notecards - sooo cute !
a MY GARDEN photo album
and last but not least ... many cute little handwritten notes from Heidi , some are poems and I loved reading them as I opened all the goodies !!
Handwritten notes and letters are still the best in this electronic age !

Again , thank you so much for everything Heidi !

~Iris

o

Iris~ I just got back into town and was glad to see that you got your box. I hope that the light house fits into your collection. That was the first time I made anything like that. Please feel free to share the jokes and poems as needed. I know I got a good giggle out of them!!

Heidi

o

Just checking in while I have a spare minute. Glad to see more boxes have arrived...they all sound GREAT! :O)

Joan~ Yes, she does have a website. I will send you the link in an email in just a bit. Let me know if you don't get it. Thank you SO much for helping her out! *hug*

Becky/proudgm~~Sugar Cookies **LAURA** (REC'D)
Heidi/hdiperna~~Pecan Pie **IRIS** (REC'D)
Laura/lilangel181~~Tunnel of Fudge cake **ANNIE** (REC'D)

o

Good Morning,

Carol, I will be sending your box off tonight. I will post the DC# tonight or in the morning.

Annie

o

went to see my family in Altoona over the weekend..havne't seen them since June. It was really fun and now I'm back..."S"

o

Happy Sunday everyone.
Not to get ahead of myself but who is hosting next month? I have a novel idea for a Hanukkah Swap... 8 items (for the 8 nights of presents) but nothing religious unless you KNOW thats what your recipient celebrates. I think it could be perfect since everyone is spending bukkoo bucks for the holidays the 8 items keeps trades fairly small, and (IMHO) Hanukkah is seriously under represented! Thoughts? Ive never hosted before but would be happy to if needed.

o

Carol,

I sent out your box late yesterday afternoon.

DC# 0413 1797 9250 7607 1670...sent from zip 92688

Annie

o

Wonderful, Annie! Thanks for letting us know! :O)

Laura~ I have no idea who has next month's swap....Dan, Linda?? Do ya'll know?

Also...Dan & Linda~ Have ya'll heard from Scarlett & Kamil? The send date is rapidly approaching- Friday!- so if we don't hear from them by then, we'll move onwards, Ok? Dan, you know what to do! :D

Annie/canyonwind~~Peanut Brittle **CAROL** (SENT)

o

I haven't heard back from Kamil...Dan knows what to do?.."raising eyebrow"..THAT could be scary!!..."L"

o

Yeppers...Dan & I have been in cahoots for this one....

*ornery grin*

o

I LIVE in cahoots!!! LOL!!! Actually, the zip code there is 96969, and I live on Main Street, as if I'm the only one in this group who lives thereabouts! hehehe

As for next month's swap, I have no idea who is supposed to be hosting it. All I know is, it ain't me!

Peace.
-Dan

o

Hi everybody ! Hope your Monday was as good as Mondays can be LOL ... the alarm always seems to be extra obnoxious on Mondays ... anyways ...

I mailed off Becky's box today ;-) !! the DC is :

0308 3390 0001 1172 3461

~Iris

o

Hmmm...well, don't we usually have a CHOCOLATE swap in December??
*hint..hint*

Iris/rane_grow~~Banana Puddin' **BECKY** (SENT)
Annie/canyonwind~~Peanut Brittle **CAROL** (SENT)

o

Who was it that took over the hosting for me during last year's chocolate swap? I really don't remember too much of what happened during last December here on the Garden Web. The one thing I do remember is all the love and support I received from you all after the accident. I will NEVER forget that!!!

Peace.
-Dan

o

okay, from what i can figure out from the old thread...Wendy/sassybutterfly is supposed to be hosting December..."peering around for Wendy"...

o

Miss Linda, I seem to recall reading Wendy is doing the Chocolate swap in December!!! I believe she did it last December as well.

Annie

o

Oh yeah, it's the chocolate swap! That's the one I live for each year. A box full of chocolate and other goodies. What could be better!

o

Annie, I just did a search on last year's swap, and you're right, Wendy did take over the hosting for me. Reading those threads brought back a lot of memories, so I'm gonna keep this short and go to work where I can get my mind on other things. Anyway, has anyone thought to ask Wendy if she's still up for hosting the December swap?

Peace.
-Dan

o

I haven't seen Wendy around since last month's swap. :O(
I hope things are going well for her!

o

Did Laura say EIGHT days of Chocolate swap? LOL!!!

Sorry just peeking in on all you MNF. Haven't played over here in a while. Will keep an eye out for Dec's swap!!

later...April

o

LOL April!! I LOVE that!!

o

Dan, I will be sending your box out tomorrow. Again, my sincere apologies for the lateness. I will post the DC as soon as I get back from the post office.

o

Christan, no problem, and no apologies are necessary. Unexpected stuff happens, and we just try to deal with it the best way we can. Besides, it'll be fun tracking that package while enjoying my 4-day weekend! ((Grin))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here