Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nettasaura

NEW: Unwanted Craft Supply Robin......sign up quickly!!!!

nettasaura
17 years ago

Hey everybody....this Robin is for your unwanted craft supplies. I have two Priority boxes ($8.10) worth of my unwanted craft supplies. These supplies just happen to be things that I know I am never going to use.

There will be a maximum signup of 10 players per box...so a total of twenty. The Rules are simple....take as much of anything you want as long as you can refill the box. NOTE: small items like beads, and liquids like paint must be contained within plastic baggies just in case of leakage!

I will include a list of players, mailing labels, and Delivery Confirmation labels in each box. YOU MUST USE THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND POST THE NUMBER AFTER MAILING!!!

I'm hoping to have the Robins off and flying by early next week (waiting on Priority box shipment), so sign up now!!!

And if all that isn't enough...here's a sneak peak.....scrapbooking papers, yarn, ribbon, paintbrushes, beads, books, and lots more....hopefully these things can find their usefulness in your home!!!

{{gwi:1310664}}

So signup and let's have fun!

Netta

Comments (27)

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Netta,
    Sign me up (for both boxes, if that's ok with you)! I have TONS of unwanted craft items!

Deb

• Mich245
    17 years ago

I'd like to participate.
    Christina

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Netta,
    Sign me up for (both boxes) too if possible.I am like Deb with having Tons of great unwanted craft items to share! : )

Nancy

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi guys....Deb, Nancy, Christina....already have your addy's from my other Robins.....Deb and Nancy...I have you down for both boxes.....

So 15 spots left open for signups!

Netta

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Less than a week for signup time...so join in now!

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Count me in!!!!!! Good thing you like hosting robins, because I love to see a new robin alomost weekly, smiles!

Tina

Oh, I want in on both boxes as well!

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Tina...

13 spots left!

• threeshyacres
    17 years ago

Hi again, Netta,

Oh, I am so into this one! Please sign me up.....woohoo! I am an art teacher, and we are always looking for beads and such. Now, I need to dig through my own supplies.
    PS...isn't there another RR you have going? With a box?...I can't remember the name. Is that one still in the works?
    Happy Holidays,
    Jodi
    'ThreeShyAcres'
    : )

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks for joining Jodi...and I see that you have answered you own question!

• wynative
    17 years ago

Netta,

Love this idea! I have all kinds of stuff that I thought I would use but it is just taking up space since my quilting obession began ;)

Please include me!
    Thanks
    Marie

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Welcome to the playpen Marie....don't forget to send me your addy!

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Still have 11 spaces left to fill!

• jackier123
    17 years ago

Hi Netta, I would like to join on both boxes too. I have a closet full of craft supplies that I need to go through.

Jackie

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hey Jackie...two spots reserved for you! And I still have your addy from trading.

Still 9 spots left!

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ok ladies....I got my shipment of Priority Mail Boxes....the Robins are packed and ready to go (poor things are already overstuffed and bulging)....I will take signups until Monday night and the Robins will fly on Tuesday!!!! So signup now while you still have a chance!!!
    Netta

• rudybacon
    17 years ago

Sign me up too. I guess everyone has things that they think they will use and then never get around to them.

Kathy

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Gotcha Kathy...still have your addy!

• janetg57
    17 years ago

Sign me up, please. I got lots of stuff that I bought too much of or just never got around to.

Janet

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Janet!

Ok....only 7 spots left! Signup now while you still have a chance!

• juspeachy
    17 years ago

oh NETTA,
    what is a girl to do? You have such great ideas for RR's.
    I owned a craft store for many years, and now I work at a major craft store, so you KNOW I have tons of things.

Please sign me up for "another" of your swaps. (grinZ) Both boxes please!

Can we include small pieces of different fabrics?(1/4-1/3 yd?) I do quilting and I have some really cute pieces left over, in the sizes mentioned above.

have a great day.

Jo/juspeachy

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hey Jo...two spots for you! And yes you can add fabric....anything that can be used to create with counts....heck I even threw some old pieces of costume jewelry in that at one point I thought I could use on my Faberge Eggs...maybe someone else can figure out something fun to do with them.

Netta

Only five spots left! 2 on box A, and 3 on box B!

• monipsych
    17 years ago

I would like to join as well...for at least 1 or maybe both? Are kid appropriate craft items OK? Specific Holiday craft items? Let me know. Thanks!
    Monica/monipsych

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Monica.....I have you reserved for both boxes. Kid crafts are great too...a couple of us have kids, I do anyway....and holiday specific too! After all as one member already said - one woman's junk is another woman's treasure! Therefore the whole point behind doing this.
    Netta

ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!!!

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

Okay I tried to resist. But apparently I can't. First off it's a Netta swap and we all know how great they are. :-) Then along comes quilting pieces and then someone mentions kid's crafts. Yep Gotta join. Please count me in for both if there is still room. Thanks so much Netta for coming up with all these wonderful swaps and being such a great Hostess.

Hugs,
    Lisa & Kayla

• girlsingardens
    17 years ago

Okay,

I gotta do this. I have been busy going through my stashes and working on Christmas presents for family and friends. Sign me up for both boxes.

Stacie

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Signups for this Robin are now officially closed! All spaces have been filled! I will not be taking anymore signups here!

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Here are our final player lists for both boxes (in no particular order).

Robin A
    DEBBYA
    MICH245
    CEDARNEST
    HUMMINGBIRDDAISY
    WYNATIVE
    JACKIER123
    JANETG57
    JUSPEACHY
    MONIPSYCH
    SIMPLYLISA
    GIRLSINGARDENS

Robin B
    DEBBYA
    THREESHYACRES
    CEDARNEST
    HUMMINGBIRDDAISY
    RUDYBACON
    JACKIER123
    JUSPEACHY
    MONIPSYCH
    SIMPLYLISA
    GIRLSINGARDEN

Look for an UPDATE thread Tuesday morning that will contain the flight plan for both boxes!