Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wilmoth_gw

NEW: jumpstart on spring with leftovers part 2

wilmoth
16 years ago

I want to start a seed swap roundrobin for all of you traders out there ...This is for all those round robin seeds you got that you have way too many of....So here is your chance to get some other things by trading and be generous to others too....Deadline for recieved seeds is January the first....We can bring in the new year right....I will need all players to send postage at least 3-4 stamps with seeds recieved if you have extra they will be returned with your seeds.......So please join us and post your wants list............Thanks Donna

Comments (38)

• kelboindy
    16 years ago

Hi Donna!!! Can I play??
    I have a whole new list of wishes, LOL.
    And some seeds that I cant grow in my zone someone else might love.

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

sure you can ..........please post haves and wants.........

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am changing the deadline to March the i5th so we all get our seeds closer to planting times so please join us so far we have me and Kelboindy...... here...wont you join us....HUGS....Donna

• brendasue99
    16 years ago

HI DONNA

CAN I JOIN YOU GROUP FOR JUMPSTART ON SPRING WITH LEFTOVERS PART 2

I AM SO GLAD YOU CHANGED THE DATE TILL 3/15/08 THAT WILL HELP WITH ME GETTING SEEDS.

BRENDA

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Cool we have me ,Kelboindy and Brenda so far on this swap....I will remind everyone seeds are not due in till March the 15th....Donna everyone please post some wants on here too so we know what you like o.k........DONNA............I WANT BRUGMANSIA AND JOBS TEARS AND CELOSIA AND SOME YELLOW LEAFED PLANTS AND SOME PURPLE LEAFED PLANTS SO FAR ...........HUGS.......Donna

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I'm in the last jumpstart was wonderful. I have a big want list. But here it goes! If things change alot I will be sure to update about a month before the due date.

Delphinium - Black Knight
    Delphinium - Mauve
    Pulmonaria Raspberry Splash
    Heuchera Peach Flambe
    Peppermint Candy Phlox
    Ornamental oregano
    Canary Bird Vine
    Statice Blue Sea
    Daylilies
    Chocolate Foxglove
    Petunia celebrity Burgundy Frost
    Viscaria Blue Angel
    Nemesia KLM
    Nemesia Danish Flag
    Mimulus monkey flower
    Dianthus King of Black
    Bergenia Redstart
    English Daisy Habanera Red Tips
    Balsam bush double
    Callibrachoa: light orchid or Mini Famous White
    Flowering maple Âyellow
    Godetia Farewell to Spring
    Immortelle double
    Lobelia Riviera Lilac
    Morning glory- chocolate
    Thunbergia alata
    Mint: fruit mix (orange, lemon, apple, pineapple etc.)
    Adenium
    Chelsea Blues Waterleaf
    Calico (Mimulus Pictus)
    Black Pansy
    Metalic purple persian shield coleus
    Bleeding Heart Glorybower (Clerodendrum thomsoniae Balf. f.)
    White Kauai Rosemallow (Hibiscus waimeae)
    Mammillaria (Mammillaria hernandezii)
    Daylily 'Chocolate Cherry Dreams' (Hemerocallis)
    Plumeria 'Vera Cruz Rose' (Plumeria rubra)
    Clematis 'Barbara' (Clematis)
    Zinnia, Swizzle, Cherry and White
    Hibiscus syriacus ÂBlushing BrideÂ
    Acer Palmatum Autumn Fire Laceleaf Japanese Maple
    Akebia quinata Chocolate Vine
    Berlandiera lyrata Chocolate Flower
    Codonopsis clematidea Bonnet Bellflower
    Enkianthus campanulatus Redvein Enkianthus
    Eryngium alpinum Alpine Sea Holly
    Kitaibelia vitifolia Cedar Cup
    Rhodochiton atrosanguineus Purple Bell Vine
    Sarracenia purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant
    Solenostemon scutellarioides Black Dragon Coleus

• ramazz
    16 years ago

Hi, Donna.

I have way too many seed already! Can I send some for you to share (but I don't want any back)? If so, send me your address and I will start packing them up. Do they have to be seed that people list, or will you accept any and all fresh seeds?

Becky
    ramazz

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ramazz sure I share all seeds I recieve with the players.. We list so we can get some of what we want if another member has that particular seed. We would love to have you in our roundrobin if you want to join and if not we thank you for the seeds..donnawilmoth 3237 westview farm road saxe virginia 23967.......thanks ramazz

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I been busy on e bay spending money again ...........I am sitting here looking up alot of flower seeds I have here to share..... We hopefully will get lots of people on our roundrobin....PART-2......... I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY GO OUT MARCH THE 15TH...........Ohhhhhh ............I do have the winter blues ........Cant wait till spring....Hope everyone is well and in good health.........Donna

• Belinda Sisemore
    16 years ago

I want in...send me an address to mail seeds into

• zengeos
    16 years ago

Anyone want daylily seeds? I'll be getting some seeds from interesting crosses and probably will have tooo many. I can throw those in as well as some veggie seeds, again, seeds I only need a few of. Don't know when I'll have the veggie seeds though. Daylily seeds should be here in 1-2 weeks and I can forward on those I don't need maybe?

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I would love to have some daylily seeds!

• dragonfly65
    16 years ago

Donna, I will send in some seeds. I have so many. I don't know what all they will be yet. The only things that I can think of that I want is Balsom and short flowers. Thanks I really enjoyed the last round robin. I will send them out soon. BEV

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

zengeos join sponsor a newbie I see you are a newbie from December so please join for a sponsor we would love to have you there too. Bev thanks for the seeds...Im sure we all have lots of seeds we dont like or have too many of one kind and it is always so much fun to share them.....Thanks to everyone for joining this roundrobin and i think it would be cool to do a favorite color flower mine is pink...whats yours??

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I have so many favorite colors. I like a dark red, black, and a true blue. But my gardens are many colors.

• dragonfly65
    16 years ago

I like red and blue but any will do. I am a poet and didn't know it LOL This is fun you all!! Can't wait. BEV

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello all well if Ramazz is going to join us and Zengeos then we have 7 players hope we get some more though.......... I think we will have a fun time with it ......if nothing else........we can chat and meet new friends..Donna

• crazypalmlady
    16 years ago

OK,
    I tried to stay away, but I can't resist any longer. The temptation is to great. Add me to your list.
    Linda

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am back I been sick i have lots of cosmos and marigolds and zinnias gaillardia gloriosa daisy and different sunflowers to share and havent finished looking yet I will post when I can glad to have you crazypalm lady as usual a pleasure.I do hope we get more players everyone send those seeds you dont want to this round robin and let someone else take a shot at them they wont do any good laying around and I know all the players will love to try them..Im looking for summer poinsetta and ice plant if anyone has a small dab to spare of it and add some wants so we can see what everyone is looking for....So far Kris is the only one who has posted some of her wants now all of you post some for us so we can send a few of what you like and want and remember if everyone sends one thing well we end up with alot of one thing so lets get busy I been sorting and I have quite a few things that I will be putting in that I have way to many of.....I will try to post more often ....Donna

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I have 2 questions,
    How many people do we have?
    What is the deadline March 5 or March 15. In your first post you have i5?

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

WE ONLY HAVE 7 PLAYERS I HAD HOPED FOR MORE THE DEADLINE IS THE 15TH............THE DEADLINE FOR SIGN UP IS FEB 29TH WELL WE WILL ALL GET SOME LEFTOVERS...I HAD HOPED TO POST MORE BUT DUE TO ILLNESS I COULDNT BUT WE ARE ALL OK I WOULD LIKE SOME AMARANTHUS ALL COLORS AND KINDS I WOULD LOVE ECHINACEA RAZZMATAZZ IF ANYONE HAS A FEW OF THOSE LET ME KNOW.....SEE MY NEW POST IOO FOR IOO ROUND ROBIN ....HUGS..DONNA......I AM FELLING BETTER NOW AND TODAY I AM 46 YEARS OLD HUGS TO ALL ...........DONNA.................OK EVERYONE ADD SOME OF YOUR WANTS........... RAMAZZ IS JUST SENDING SEED SHE DIDN'T WANT ANY IN RETURN .....SEND SEEDS WITH A SASE BUBBLE TO DONNAWILMOTH 3237 WESTVIEW FARM ROAD SAXE VA. 23967 THIS ROUND ROBIN WILL FLY AS SOON AS ALL SEEDS ARE MAILED IN TO ME I WILL GET THEM SORTED AND MAILED BACK OUT I WILL E-MAIL THE DATE THEY ARE MAILED OUT TO THIS POST SO YOU WILL KNOW TO LOOK FOR THEM...........I THINK 2-3 STAMPS WILL DO IT ANYWAY ALL POSTAGE NOT USED WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU....DONNA

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear Donna, Happy Birthday to you!

I never could carry a tune very well.

Happy Birthday anyway!

Kris

• ramazz
    16 years ago

Hi, Donna.

I will pack up my seeds this weekend and get them out to you. It will be a random mix as I don't have anything from Kristen's list and most of the other people don't have lists!! Looks to me like there are 8 people (not counting me but counting Donna). So I will send 8 packs of any seeds that I have enough to do so. This is a leftover swap, not a wish swap, after all.

Becky
    ramazz

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

deadline for sign ups is over send seeds to DONNA WILMOTH 3237 WESTVIEW FARM ROAD SAXE VIRGINIA 23967 PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE ROUND ROBIN YOUR GARDENWEB NAME AND A SASE LABEL WITH YOUR SEEDS..THANKS RAMAZZ........ I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE JOINED US........... FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY 100 FOR 100 ROUND ROBIN ..............I WOULD SURE LOVE TO HAVE YOU................DONNA.......P.S. NOT YELLING JUST BLIND...

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

SEEDS IN : KRIS AND DRAGONFLY.......Sorry we didn't have more players this round robin will fly when all seeds are recieved ..............please include real name and gw name so I won't get confused .............thanks..................Donna.........everyone FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE ROUND ROBIN 100 FOR 100 ANOTHER ONE I STARTED IT WILL BE READY FOR PLANTING RIGHT IN TIME FOR SPRING AND 100 FOR 100 SEED PACKS WILL BE AWESOME TOO ..................HUGS.................DONNA

• ramazz
    16 years ago

Donna, you should have gotten a bag of seeds from me this week.

Becky
    ramazz

• crazypalmlady
    16 years ago

I mailed my seeds on 3/8
    Thanks
    Linda

• crazypalmlady
    16 years ago

Hi Donna,

I was just wondering, Are all the seeds in for this swap?
    No one has posted here in a while.
    Thanks
    Linda

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i HAVE RECIEVED THESE SEEDS
    KRISTENLINGREN
    WILMOTH
    RAMAZZ
    DRAGONFLY 65
    CRAZY PALM LADY
    THAT LEAVES KELBOINDY SUZYDAZE AND ZENGOES TO SEND SEEDS IN TO THIS ROUNDROBIN....BRENDASUE99 DROPPED VIA EMAIL TO ME I WILL HAVE TO EMAIL THESE OTHER 3 PLAYERS CAUSE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MY DAD 13 DAYS AND NO POSTS FOR AWHILE DONNA

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I hope he is doing alright now? Sending my love and prayers to you and your family.

Kris

• dragonfly65
    16 years ago

My prayers going out to you too wilmoth. Take care. BEV

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

tHIS ROUND ROBIN IS CLOSED i WILL BE PACKING THESE FOR MAIL OUT THIS WEEK THANKS TO ALL.......donna

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Kristen yours will go out all together so bear with me o.k ramazz I got your seeds and they were lovely I did send some seeds to you for this swap because you are so generous.Dragonfly please email me the address to send to and crazy palm I will be mailing yours tomorrow.Mark I will be mailing yours tomorrow also as I have received them...I am still searching for others these are all I have recieved if you sent seeds for this swap and are not listed here please contact me via email ...........thanks donna

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Donna,
    Did you send all my seeds out in one big package? Have they gone out yet? I am just wondering so I know when to watch the mailbox.

Kris

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Kris it went out today..All my round robins went out late.. This chemo and dad sick has turned my days and nights upside down... I cant seem to catch a peaceful moment....... but I am so sorry for the tardiness.... you know my other one went out fine ....I do hope everyone likes their seeds and will forgive me for being late in everything.......... I tell you the truth Kris I can't seem to catch up on things for the life of me.......... but all my round robins are mailed out now ........all 3 of them........... and on the way....Let me know when you recieve them ok ..........thanks Kris ..................................Donna .

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Thank you for the update, I know how life can become upside down in a heartbeat, I have been there also. My mother had dementia, and I stayed at the hospital for a month with her till she died. I DON'T BLAME YOU AT ALL FOR PUTTING YOUR FAMILY FIRST! I hope things are a little easier for you now. Still keeping you and your family in my prayers,

Kris

• crazypalmlady
    16 years ago

Hi Donna,

I got my seeds today. I am very happy with my assortment. I know it is alot of work. Thanks for putting the time into it. I hope your dad is doing better. Both of my parents have been in and out of the hospital for the last year. It can be very draining on your energy.
    Linda

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks to you crazypalm for joining us ...........I only have one Round Robin going now ...........see I am getting smarter ...........it's the 100 for 100 part 2 .................if you want to join .............I just got swamped doing 3 with dad sick.......and thank you for your kind words............ I do enjoy all of you........ my friends ..........and I hope you will join us again sometime............Donna