Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bonechickchris

update: Winter Wonderland Incredible Edibles Swap Partners!

bonechickchris
15 years ago

Ok here are the partners!

Donna(Sunnyk) and Christy(Bonechickchris)

Joan(ejmoore) and Becky(booberry)

Nancy(Luvgardening2) and Christy(Bonechickchris)

Toni(dirtdiggin) and Kamil(kamiljablo)

Kathy(Southerncharm) and Fran(ncgardengirl)

Now that you have your partners, please contact your partner and exchange mailing addresses. Please remember, DO NOT share personal information on the post/forum! DO this through email only :)

~Decide between you and your partner:

~If you are trading 6-8 or 8-10 packets

~What time you expect to send out your packages. Packages are to be recieved by Christmas!And this is the absolute latetest!

This is way enough time to make some orders, and a longer than usual time frame to send packages out. So please make sure that they are there before Christmas. If you and your partner wish to recieve your packages earlier, like normal, please do so!

~ Also remember that these trades are for new packets of seed (of course, if you and your partner AGREE, you can sneak a few seeds out of the packet for yourself to try, I know I have done this with my partner before!)

~ If you have partial packets, or wish to just share something with your partner, please do so! Just include these as "extras". I know I have a few seeds that were hard

to come by that are holiday/winter themed, that I do not have a bunch of, but I still want to share them

with my partner, so I will include them as extras.

~This is a swap for edibles (hence our name!) However,you can send flowers and none-edibles too, but please include them as extras for your partner.

In matter of fact, I found a couple winter themed flowers that I could not pass up but will be giving to my partners as extras/bonuses.

~Also remember to share with your partner your "WIsh List for Santa"

so Santa (your partner) can maybe grant some of your seed wishes!

Wow, I did not intend to write this much! I am sorry for the repetative stuff, but we have a couple of newbies with us and I want to make sure that I have helped them out the best I can, and that they are comfortable!

Again, please feel free if you have any other questions!

When you recieve your stuff from your partner, Make sure you post on this thread what goodies you got from them so we can all see! And don't forget to wrap!

I have a feeling this is going to be a really good one! Can you feel the excitement coming on? Christy

Comments (56)

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Emailed my partner back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kamil

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Fran and I have been in touch! This is going to be a fun and exciting swap!!!

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

I'm so excited! I answered Becky's email, so now I'm off to start collecting items!

Joan

• booberry85
    15 years ago

WhooHoo! I'll be out of town the next few days. I might be around tomorrow am. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Everyone must still be in the glow of Thanksgiving. It's been quiet here. After I thought I might be late in getting my package out, I was able to rally and get my act together. Seeds went out today!

• sunnyk
    15 years ago

I am still exhausted,LOL....I am hoping to just order seeds this week, but lucky for me Christy is moving at the same speed as I am ....gotta love her!!

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanksgiving really kicked my butt! But I am getting back to normal now! I was hoping to recieve some new catalogs in time for this swap, but no luck yet. Anyone get any new catalogs in yet? And who where they from? Christy

• booberry85
    15 years ago

I've just received Pinetree Garden Seeds. I read on another thread that Stokes has their 2009 catalog out too.

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

I ordered a bunch too about a month or so ago and haven't gotten even 1 of them yet. LOL Really can't wait to receive that Totally Tomatoes Catalog. I'm biting at the bit!!! lol

I'm still exhausted from getting up at 3am to go shopping Friday. It was well worth it though. :D I will recover soon, or I hope. haha

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

I almost have everything together for you Fran! :) I hope you like what I send. :D

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I just got my Totally Tomatoes catalog yesterday!!! SO they are on their way! You should get yours soon Kathy!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Dang girl,
    You KNOW I am still not ready. I am tring though, better late then never right?

Good grief LIFE seems to always be getting in my way of my swaps!

:) Fran

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oh Fran, I meant the catalog is on the way, not the swap boxes! hehe! I did not even recieve my seed orders yet! (unless you were talking to Kathy) ????

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Yes, Christy, I was referring to SC1..lol.
    Sorry I confussled you...
    I tried to get one of there catalogs but they just managed to confuse me! So I did manage to get one! I feel so dumb!

LOL.

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

I can't wait to receive that Totally Tomatoes Catalog!!! It will be just in time to order for the tomato swap. :D

It's ok Fran, I was so late last month I wanted to cry! No joke, so this month I am going full speed ahead! teeheehee

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Ok, first of all, Becky, your package went out Tuesday and should be there when you get home Friday. Conf# 0308 0730 0001 0080 6376. I really hope you like everything!
    And, I also got my package from you Tuesday, and it was great!!!!!! Everything was all wrapped in Christmas paper and really got me in the Christmas spirit!!! Becky sent me:
    a stuffed Gingerbread man
    a beautiful Hallmark Gardener's Christmas ornament - can't wait to put on the tree!
    another beautiful carved wood Christmas tree ornament - love it!
    2 fight hunger bracelets
    my own little stocking with Santa's Coal bubblegum (boy, did I earn this this year!)
    TONS OF SEEDS!!!!
    Italian white way hot peppers
    santa claus melon
    ordono hot peppers
    holy basil
    white wonder tomatoes
    pot luck cucumber
    density lettuce
    lunar white carrot
    cream of crop squash
    holy mole hot pepper
    golden sw. snow peas
    icicle radishes
    rosemary
    tiny tim tomatoes (love tomatoes!)
    early snowball cauliflower
    It was a WONDERFUL box!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks again soooooo much Becky!

Joan

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Joan, I'm so glad you received it and like it! Happy holidays!

• booberry85
    15 years ago

I got a big fat package! I got a big fat package! I'm in the midst of baking cookies. This is a big baking weekend for me. I'll post about the contents of the package a little later. Nothing like keeping you in suspense!

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Wow Joan! You really went overboard! It felt like Christmas morning. Everything was wrapped in silver or blue snowflake wrapping paper. For treats I received:

Luxury Wafer cookies (the Dh immediately went after these!)
    A cute Snowman tower of candy
    A snow man pencil
    A kitchen snowman towel & oven mitt set
    A "Let it Snow" sign
    2 Hot Cider mixes
    Jack Daniels Coffee
    Reindeer Ears (I tried to put these on the dog. He was none to happy. So then I put them on)
    A calendar organizer/plan book for 2009 & 2010

Wow! Wow! Wow!

And then there are seeds!
    12 Candy Cane Tulip Bulbs
    White Hibiscus (hardy to Zone 4!!!!!)
    Cleome mix
    Silver Princess Shasta Daisies
    Polar Bear Zinnias
    Ornamental Indian Corn
    Silver Choice Corn
    White Icicle Radishes (great minds think alike)
    Goldcrop Yellow Wax beans
    Early White Bush Scallop Squash
    Italian Sweet Basil
    Chives
    Broadleaf Mustard greens

I'm overwhelmed! Thanks so much, Joan!

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Wow, sounds like you both got awesome goodies!!! :) Great jobs!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

WOOOOOOHOOOO, SC1 I have been ordering seeds today....I sure hope you like what I picked out for you girly, some pretty cool I think, I went with a theme...lol.

I have ordered from Parker's, Baker's Creek, Reimer's (?sp) and will be ordering from Value Seeds and Pine Tree when SO returns. Yeah, it's kind of what I am getting for Christmas.

Anyway, Kathy dear as soon as I get them, I will send them your way!

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Fran that's Great! I got all of your goodies together and packed up but not sent yet, hoping all will go well tomorrow and I'll get it to the PO then. I have been having these horrible migraines for the last few days and it's knocking me on my butt. :(

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

OH no honey, just take it easy, don't you even worry about sending until you feel better. That is an ORDER! Go to bed young lady!

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Becky, I'm so glad you liked it! I really had fun putting it together for you. Happy Holidays and Best Wishes!

Joan

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Oh Frannie Pooh! I got to the PO today, I am feeling FANTASTIC today!!! Finally!

DC is 0308 2040 0001 6910 6880

Hope it gets there before the end of the week! I should make you wait till Christmas to open it! ROFLMBO!!! I won't torture you though. HAHA! Love ya too much for all that. ;)

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

HEY SC1,
    You also have a DC# 0308 1400 0000 2495 3308

Can you believe I received an online order from 2 seed companies in 3 days, I am very impressed with that.
    One was actually Park's Seed which blew my mind because they are usually slower than Molasses!

Anyway, I hope you are please with your selections!!!

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

OMG!!
    Okay partner bear with me! I forgot to send you your special gifts!! But i sent your seeds!! I will send you your presents soon...I am so so so so so sorry, i thought this was a strictly seeds swap! And by the way...I since i get my seeds in bulk...I make my own packets but there is usually more seeds in the packets i make.....Again sorry...

Kamil

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

HI Kamil! Don't get too stressed! This is just a seed swap. I just said that if you like, you can send a little Christmas something to the box, but it is not neccessary! I said it would be nice to "wrap" your SEEDS up like "little presents", NOT you have to "give" little presents! So you do not have to send little presents! Sorry If I confused you! Christy

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

lol, just emailed Kamil....we did the same thing :)

I also make my own packages up 'cause some of the items are harvested out of my garden while others come in bulk packages and I don't think anyone here wants 1/4 lb of one type of seed lol.

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The making your own seed packet thing is TOTALLY FINE! I just give guidlines, if you and your partner agree on different ways to swap, that is fine! I think we all make up our own packets here for certain seeds. I made some of my own packets for my partners too! Even if you bought full packs of things, and you and your partner agree, you can sneak some seed out of them before sending them off so you can try them too!
    I know what you mean with the bulk seed! I once got a bulk package of purple top white globe turnips from someone! I have done my best to split them up and give sooo many of them away, in personal trades, in mass trades (where I would make 10 packages each of them), I must have made like 40 packs or more from this one batch, and I STILL have some of those turnip seeds left! Like the saying is " I can't even give them away!" haha! Christy

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

YAY! I can't wait Fran, I'll let you know as soon as I get it. I got a package from CA in 2 days too! USPS is on a roll like butter this week! haha

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

OMG, KATHY....I got my box, THANK YOU and I feel so bad now!!!!!!....I was concentrating on your seeds, not your 'fluff' and I sent you seeds! You out did yourself I have to say!
    I really was excited about your seeds because like I said I had theme going and I ran with it and I 'SHOPPED' for my theme.

BUT THIS CRAZY WOMEN sent me the most amazing box, and she WRAP EACH AND EVERY TINY AND REGULAR SIZE SEED PACK...I can't even imagine HOW dang long that took you girlfriend!
    You all will be impressed with this fact too when you read the seeds list! ( I thought you were just going to send me seeds too!!!!! I am sorry!)
    BTW Kathy, I hope the seeds I sent you are one's you've not heard of for the most part cuz I haven't.

OK ya'll here we go drum roll please:
    Stuff
    1 of the cutest Snowman Oven Mitts EVER!
    Matching Kitchen Towel
    Snowman Silicone Ice tray
    Cranberry Mandarin Candle in a votive jar!
    Pocketbook size burt's bees' shea butter hand repair creme
    Pocketbook size Coconut Foot creme, gosh it smells good!
    a cute little keyring with a glass flower bead and a seashell and glass beads danglelies..PURPLE no doubt!
    TOO CUTE!
    The last four items was in the cutest little round snowman Christmas box, you know I will keep my ornament in it!
    AND a JINGLE BELL ornament! Yes, it is now a tree ornament, NOT a door knob one...hehe, although it may get put there next year. I LOVE JINGLE Bells, girl HOW did you know?

SEEDS: Ready?
    Homemade packs (YES she wrap these too, man how long did that take?)
    Parade Onions
    Kaleidoscope Peppers (HOT)
    Ever Long White Bunching onions
    White Icicle Radish
    Candytuft
    Lovage (thanks so much!)
    Starburst Peppers (HOT)
    Golden ACre Cabbage
    Commercial:
    Peas Little Marvel (Dwarf)
    Basil Cinnamon
    Cucumber Poinsett 76
    Corn Sweet Sugar Dots (THANKS! SO has been after me for corn!)
    Watermelon Ultra Cool Hybrid (SEEDLESS THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!)
    California Wonder Pepper
    Stringless Blue Lake (Thank you, our beans were not stringless this year, we threw out all of them after I made the first pot!)

Kathy, what can I say? I promise you next time you are my partner, I will do right by you! You bet! Your a sweetheart and a half and I love yah girlfriend!!!

Thanks so much, everything was just terrific I can't thank you enough! Oh and that candle smells LOVELY!!!
    GREAT BIG HUGS TOO YOU!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Awww Fran! You are very welcome. I'm so glad that you liked your *presents* :) I know I will love what you sent me!

I like jingle bells too and always looking for new pretty ones to put in our little collection. When I picked out that snowman box I had no idea what I was going to use it for but I had to get it! It fit the bell perfectly. :D I'm so glad that you are happy with your goodies, I had a BLAST picking them out. Hope you have a WONDERFUL and Very Merry Christmas!!! ((((HUGS))))

Fran, did I put on there that the Candytuft isn't edible? If I didn't, please note that it is not edible. I just had to send it because of the name though. lol

It didn't take that long to wrap everything. I just made it assembly line (kind of like when I make the kids plates). LOL I did find that the only bad thing about individually wrapping them is not knowing for sure if you forgot something. HAHAHA!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

LOL Kathy...and YES you did. But I knew it wasn't...lol.

Thanks again,
    Fran

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

ROFL Thank goodness. It's the mother part of me that worries so much. ;)

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

I got my goodies from Fran today!!! :) The package was torn, but hoping all is there. Darn mailmen...

Love the snow themed seeds and a nice snowflake towel! :)
    For Seeds I received:
    Snowball Selfblanching Cauliflower
    Snow Mass Hybrid Melon
    Snowberry Tomato
    White Snowball Tomato (LOL,Was going to order some like these!)
    Snowcap Pole Beans (These look so awesome!)
    Snows Fancy Pickling Cucumbers
    Snow White Tomato
    Snow White Carrots
    Christmas Pole Lima Beans

Thank you so VERY much Fran, I can't wait to try all of these!!! :)

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

And then the name of your town just fit prefectly huh? HEHE

I FOUND your Christmas card on my table....SORRY, I forogt to put it in...:).
    (CAN'T believe they tore the package!!! CRAZY MAIL PEOPLE!!!)

Yeap, that was all of them. I had not heard of a lot of them so I thought they were cool! I hope you enjoy them next year!!! :)

• sunnyk
    15 years ago

Christy your package is on it's way :)
    The DC# is : 0308 1400 0000 0107 7584

Sounds like everyone has gotten some wonderful goodies!! What a festive bunch we are turning out to be :)

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I am so excited Donna! I just received the rest of you and Nancy's seeds today, so I just have to put everything together and wrap and they will be on their way to you too!
    Christy

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Hello everyone! I want to thank each of you for participating in these swaps. I am going to do 2 drawings for each of these months. :)

December Participants:
    Donna(Sunnyk)
    Christy(Bonechickchris)
    Joan(ejmoore) and
    Becky(booberry)
    Nancy(Luvgardening2)
    Toni(dirtdiggin)
    Kamil(kamiljablo)
    Fran(ncgardengirl)

January Participants:
    ejmoore510
    kamiljablo
    dirtdiggin
    nighalttransplant
    chitownladyd
    carolynp
    spookycharles
    yotetrapper
    plant_one_on_me
    ncgardengirl
    plantman50
    andreaz6wv
    jessew
    bonechikchris
    booberry 85
    luvgardening2
    lysa39
    lindaruzicka
    sandlapper_rose

Decembers Winner is KamilJablo!!! Congrats!!!
    Decembers 2nd Winner is Becky/Booberry85!!! Congrats!!!

Januarys Winner is Spookycharles!!! Congrats!!!
    Januarys 2nd Winner is highalttransplant!!! Congrats!!!

Please send me your mailing address through my email and I will have these sent out on Friday. Again, thank you all very much for participating!!! :)

• sunnyk
    15 years ago

Congratulations guys!!

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Christy, I finally got to the Post Office. Your package is on it's way.

DC# 0308 2040 0000 5300 3226

I hope you enjoy it. I loved putting it together for you. I bought doubles of everything :o) I really liked your picks.

Nancy

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Nancy! Yours should be there by now I hope. It was sent over the weekend priority, my husband thought that priority came with tracking, so he did not get a confirmation number when he sent your and Donnas' package over the weekend,
    Donna, I have been soo busy! You gave me a great box! I promise to get my butt over here to post all the goodies you gave me! I did not forget!
    Merry Christmas everyone! Christy

• sunnyk
    15 years ago

I got my Package today WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I am so excited , and there is sooooo much in the box, I feel like a Queen. I am going to open it all tomorrow, and I will try to remember to come back in and post all the goodies here. I did open one thing and it was a Christmas Tree Kit, I am excited about that...and I did see a Candy Cane in there too...I love candy canes, yum!!

Thank You so Much Christy , you made my Christmas !!

• sunnyk
    15 years ago

Oops...read the card after I posted....Nancy, dont look at that post up there...and if you did wipe it out of your head LOL!! Unless you already opened your box LOL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I wanted to bump us back up here because I am getting ready to post what I received from Donna And Nancy and I want to be able to find the thread! hehe!
    BTW, both Nancy and Donna have opened their packages so it is ok for you guys to post! Christy

• sunnyk
    15 years ago

Cool!!

I recieved so much I had to write it down so I wouldnt forget anyhthing....but I dont have the paper with me so LOL...I am probably going to forget a bunch!!

I recieved a Candy Cane, yum
    a Christmas Candle, smells like yum!!
    A cute little Angel Snowman ornament, which is absolutely Perfect because I recently started a snowman collection
    A wonderful kitchen towel(that is even better because of the cookie dough)
    A perfect little Christmas Tree Kit( I cant wait to start this)
    A bunch of stuff off my wish list:
    Sikkim Cukes
    Gypsy Peppers
    Anaheim Peppers
    Red Noodle Beans
    Tomato 'Hawaiian Pineapple'
    Tomato 'Dr. Carolyn'
    Tomato 'Snow White Cherry'
    Pumpkin 'Long Island Cheese'
    and all kinds of other seeds:
    Cherry Bell Radish
    White Icicle Radish
    Bright Lights Swiss Chard
    Evergreen Scallions
    Early Snowball Cauliflower
    Tomato Orange Santa
    Tomato Snowball
    Tomato Emerald Evergreen
    Tomato Christmas Grape
    Santa Claus Melon
    Cristmas Lima Bean
    Snowcap Bean
    Snowflake Pea
    Oregon Snow Pea
    Chiogga Beet
    Iceberg Lettuce
    Snow's fancy pickling Cuke
    Allysum Carpet of Snow
    Phlox peppermint Candy

I had so much fun, this was great

Christy thank you so much for making me feel so special!! :)

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Okay! I guess it is okay to list now. :o) Christy, Thank you so much for ALL of the goodies. I have actually planted some already. If I miss something it is because it is in the ground. And a LIST it is.

Daffodil Bulbs
    Christmas Tree Grow Kit
    Silent Night Scented Candle
    Hand Painted CAT ornament~ It is so darn cute
    Candy Cane

Now for the SEEDS!

Christmas Lima Pole Beans
    Snowcap Beans
    Borlotto Lingua Di Fuoco aka Fire tongue Bean Seeds- I am dying to try these, they look GREAT
    Bright Lights Swiss Chard
    SnowFlake Peas
    Santa Clause Melon
    Snow White Tomatoes
    Snow's Fancy Pickling Cucumbers
    Broad Windsor Fava Beans
    Winter Luxury Pie Pumpkin~ From my Wish List
    Orange Santa Tomato
    Alyssum
    Phlox
    Fish Hot Peppers~ From my Wish List
    Snowball Tomato
    Chioggia Beets
    Evergreen Bunching Onions
    Christmas Grape Tomatoes
    Cherry Belle Radish
    Dr. Carolyn Tomatoes ~ I really, really, really Wanted these
    White Icicle Radish
    Emerald Evergreen Tomato
    Early SnowBall Cauliflower
    Iceberg Lettuce

Nancy

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Christy, you outdid yourself! Nice loot Nancy & Donna. I'm sure you'll enjoy the seeds.

• bonechickchris
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I am so glad that you loved your stuff! I had so much fun collecting for this swap the last so many months, and now that it is over, I feel sad! Oh well, I will have to get my fix looking for tomato seeds! I hate how the stores and tv bring on Christmas so early, like the after Labor Day, and then as soon as it is 11:59 pm on Christmas night, everything just ends and there are no more Christmas movies on tv, the radio stops playing Christmas music, you see Valetines Day stuff out on the 26th, and that is depressing. They rush it here so fast, why can't they atleast hold on to the Christmas celebration atleast until New Year's. Anyway, my tree is staying up for a while!

From Donna I got!
    Red Gold Winter Squash, very interesting!
    Queensdland Blue, Awesome!
    Sarah Black Tomato ( this tomato is like a "sexy looking one!)
    Morado Tomato(another black I have been waiting to try!
    Mayflower Bean (mmmm, sounds yummy)
    serpente di sicilia edible gourd ( I love Italian seeds!)
    Pionsett Cuke (almost like pointsettia)
    snowball cauli, we think alike
    Black Beauty eggplant, great for my eggplant parm!
    Evergreen Tomato, another I did not have enough to save for myself
    Burpees Jubilee Tomato, a nice orange one!
    Marina di Chioggia pumpkin (anything from Chioggia Italy is always great!)
    Snowbird Pea (yummy!)
    Listada Di Gandia (another great Italian seed)
    Blackberry Lily ( hmm, have to check this one out)
    Browns Jubilee ( now I have 2 jubilees to compare together)
    2 neat ornaments on my tree!
    a big hearsheys bar that hubby attacked!and now he thinks my seed people are "cool" because of Donnas chocolate bar!
    an awesome bag of earthworm tea mix and some fertilizing pellets!!!
    Thanks soo much Donna ! Great mixed bag!

Ok, from Nancy I got:
    Blue Jade Baby Corn (cant wait to try this!)
    Christmas Lima ( Soooo glad she got me this because I orginally bought some for myself too, then since I had 2 partners I gave my seeds to a partner, so now I have them againfrom Nancy! yeah!)
    Queen\and Blue Squash cool!
    Traviata Endive (needed some endive
    Fava Bean ( want to plant these since they are so hard to find fresh)
    Orange Master Pomagranite (a very rare and interesting one I want to plant!
    Cannelli Beans (my favorite dry bean, love my pasta fagiolla!)
    Mrs. Burns Lemon Basil, awesome!
    Pesto Basil ( which I make a ton of)
    lINTZ cHOCOLATE baR YUM!
    A bag of Seed Savers Exchange runner Cannellinni beans to cook, mmmmmmm! Like I said, my favorite bean, do you think I could save a few to plant? Would that work?
    Christmas Grapes Tomato, another I gave all mine away and had none left!
    Black Plum Paste! I cannot wait to make black tomato sauce!
    Rossa di Chioggia Radichio, probably my faovite! If you get a chance, take a look at how beautiful this one is on Pinetree garden seeds site!
    Thanks soo much Nancy! AWESOME seeds!

Ok, I know I probably forgot a few to mention of each of you too, so many seeds!
    It was so cool to have 2 partners!!!!!
    BTW, did I give you guys the Snowflake pea? I also gave you guys the same amount of stuff, while trying to give you each your own wish list stuff too, I really hope you liked everything!
    This was so fun! I wish it was Christmas time all the time! Do you guys mind doing something like this for Christmas in July? I think that would be neat! Merry Christmas to everyone! And do not mind my sloppy spelling in this post! Christy